(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,197 posts
  • 694 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball_lighting_mods-pinball (resized).png
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png
gnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).png
IMG_5279 (resized).PNG
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-the-simpsons-party-pinball-mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
stern_pinball_venom_pinball_mods_2500 (resized).png

There are 8,197 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 164.
#1451 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

So far everyone that has played my WOZ is blown away by the pinstadium kit. You really do need to see it in person

The Shadow was my first pin that I put them on followed by TZ and TAF. While all machines greatly benefited from the lights, it really turned The Shadow into a gorgeous machine. (It helped that I added the Aurich package - another you have to see it to appreciate how great it really looks.) So I think that some machines benefit more than others as far as making the playing field pop. However, it is the integration of the lights with the GI and flashers and an incredibly cool App that really sets this mod apart.

#1452 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

"Would you like to buy a picture of you enjoying the line ride?"

I will take that as a “Yes”!!!

#1453 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Not many would be my answer and haters will still just say that you don't know how to take a photo properly, that you are purposely exaggerating it, or that you are a shill for the product so why bother?

The vast majority of the pix posted are awful - fact. They clearly show the iris closed as their digital cameras try to compensate for the bright lights. They are not representative of the real world light contrast of the scene and don't capture the throw of the lamps because it's so locked down. It's very hard (nearly impossible) to do with PnS systems because of the dynamic range. Yet people keep using them in comparisons

And as for exaggerating... you mean like the game with ALL THE GI OFF except the inlanes?? *rolleyes* Or if looking at glare... with all the lights off except for the sources causing the glare (backbox and LED strip)... of course the backlit game is going to look better no matter what you do when you stack the deck like that.

#1454 6 years ago

Why the haters be hate'n... Flyynibus have you ever seen them in person? For a poorly lit playfield the effect is amazing, quite dramatic as a matter of fact. I was considering spot lights for some time until i found these. Some of the picture may not be the best, but the effect is just as dramaticly different in person. No one removed GI just to modify the appearance of the difference. And if they did, then boy the pin stadium lights sure do brighten things up. Don't believe it? Maybe you should try ir or at least see them in person before you cast stones. Or if you just don't believe it then don't buy them. Live in the dark if you want, Fine by me. However, I like the product.

#1455 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The vast majority of the pix posted are awful - fact. They clearly show the iris closed as their digital cameras try to compensate for the bright lights. They are not representative of the real world light contrast of the scene and don't capture the throw of the lamps because it's so locked down. It's very hard (nearly impossible) to do with PnS systems because of the dynamic range. Yet people keep using them in comparisons
And as for exaggerating... you mean like the game with ALL THE GI OFF except the inlanes?? *rolleyes* Or if looking at glare... with all the lights off except for the sources causing the glare (backbox and LED strip)... of course the backlit game is going to look better no matter what you do when you stack the deck like that.

I won't dispute that there are some pictures that make the difference look nearly unbelievable. However I would suggest that this is generally because people are just taking quick photos with their phones in auto mode because: 1) that's how they always takes pictures, 2) they don't care or know how to take better comparison pictures, 3) don't have better equipment or want to take the time, 4) they know that even taking a lot of time and effort to take better comparison pictures won't do it justice and probably still won't satisfy those that are going to through shade (pun intended) on the product, the post, or the poster. Our eyes capture and react to light very differently than even the best camera and we all know how difficult it is to photograph games powered up, led jobs, etc.

I'll also remind everyone that Robin has asked that fans of the product not start anymore threads about it and that those that don't appreciate the product, or people posting about it stay out of the existing product threads.

#1456 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Maybe you should include a free class on photography with every kit, so we can avoid these aweful mis-representations?
Its like no one has ever understood the idea of an IRIS and how it's set.

lol I'm sorry but I was using my iPhone...it really is amazing the difference...as far as misrepresentation? come on up and see for yourself! I got lots to see and play lol

#1457 6 years ago
Quoted from dewski24:

lol I'm sorry but I was using my iPhone...it really is amazing the difference...as far as misrepresentation? come on up and see for yourself! I got lots to see and play lol

No reason to be sorry for sure. It’s touch to capture and all of us here that have experienced the Pin Stadiums totally get it. Thank you for your order(s) and support for the product.

Sounds like you an out of this world collection!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1458 6 years ago

In support of a connection for alien see attached

20180207_210345 (resized).jpg20180207_210345 (resized).jpg

#1459 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

In support of a connection for alien see attached

Thank you and very helpful! It matches what I am working with for my early test Alien machine for the Pin Stadiums. Much appreciated!

#1460 6 years ago
Quoted from dewski24:

I’m posting pics of the Rob Zombie installed them on. Looks good!!!

48E72346-A8DD-4E71-84BE-45B9E5450DC8 (resized).jpeg48E72346-A8DD-4E71-84BE-45B9E5450DC8 (resized).jpeg

7394D868-1E81-47DB-9362-D301FCA37D4B (resized).jpeg7394D868-1E81-47DB-9362-D301FCA37D4B (resized).jpeg

#1461 6 years ago

I'm just planning ahead and am wondering about an external power source.

Would a 12v external power source be what's needed?

#1462 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm just planning ahead and am wondering about an external power source.
Would a 12v external power source be what's needed?

What pinball machine are you considering it for?

#1463 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

What pinball machine are you considering it for?

It would be for my data east TFTC

#1464 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

It would be for my data east TFTC

The adapter that comes with the Pin Stadium for the Data East machines plugs right into your boards for the 12v. If you are running a lot of mods and a ColorDMD then a 12v adapter option is available. I hope that helps to answer your question.

#1465 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The adapter that comes with the Pin Stadium for the Data East machines plugs right into your boards for the 12v. If you are running a lot of mods and a ColorDMD then a 12v adapter option is available. I hope that helps to answer your question.

I have an LED color DMD & some mods. Ideally I would rather go the external power source mode.

Thanks for the info!

#1466 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I have an LED color DMD & some mods. Ideally I would rather go the external power source mode.
Thanks for the info!

Yes that would be best agreed! Glad to help.

#1467 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Thanks for the info!

A wise man you are....more amps = more headroom=more mods!!!! Factor 20% above total calculated draw, and everything stays cool and runs fine....

#1468 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Thanks for the info!

Put a setup like this in your game. You'll need a 12v 2A wall wart, a SAM 8 way power splitter and some 3 pin Molex male and female connectors (with only the 2 outer pins installed for 12v) and some wire.

IMGA0596 (resized).JPGIMGA0596 (resized).JPG

#1469 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Put a setup like this in your game. You'll need a 12v 2A wall wart, a SAM 8 way power splitter and some 3 pin Molex male and female connectors (with only the 2 outer pins installed for 12v) and some wire.

I'm thinking along the lines of this.....

Thoughts?

eb210cbc07cb3e413c44c3548dbcf4714a8d15b9.jpgeb210cbc07cb3e413c44c3548dbcf4714a8d15b9.jpg
157c96e84aa05658425edec1c6080e7241ef06a7.jpg157c96e84aa05658425edec1c6080e7241ef06a7.jpg

#1470 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm thinking along the lines of this.....

A tad bit of overkill but it will work.

#1471 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

A tad bit of overkill but it will work.

Haha...ok thanks

#1472 6 years ago

Sure it will work, Just not sure what that plug is for? Tap into your power at the switch, NOTE: after powered on side.

5v (resized).jpg5v (resized).jpg

12v (resized).jpg12v (resized).jpg

OverAll (resized).jpgOverAll (resized).jpg

#1473 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Sure it will work, Just not sure what that plug is for? Tap into your power at the switch, NOTE: after powered on side.

Sorry, that was the external power supply I utilized for my SF2 pin2DMD. The plug went from the external power supply to the power outlet in the cabinet.

#1474 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Sorry, that was the external power supply I utilized for my SF2 pin2DMD. The plug went from the external power supply to the power outlet in the cabinet.

Yes all of those options would work too !!

#1475 6 years ago

Here is an update on Hobbit with Pin Stadiums. The website install instructions are up to. It has been determined that the best UV+Glow trigger is with the dragon’s eyes. It’s a very cool Glow effect that elevates the playfield beyond words. The JJP artwork is so beautiful on this machine. The GI module synchronization with their light show is superb too. Here are some pics to check out for everyone.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

87175DD9-138A-4272-BC14-166E20BC9BE5 (resized).jpeg87175DD9-138A-4272-BC14-166E20BC9BE5 (resized).jpeg

79703DED-CF29-422A-893B-6E610E31E02B (resized).jpeg79703DED-CF29-422A-893B-6E610E31E02B (resized).jpeg

DD319439-F4D2-4086-B6D8-228E49088F06 (resized).jpegDD319439-F4D2-4086-B6D8-228E49088F06 (resized).jpeg

9645CF60-7497-441E-B08D-E2513A109F1A (resized).jpeg9645CF60-7497-441E-B08D-E2513A109F1A (resized).jpeg

F3D23358-E456-4F45-95A9-7854C6DA4500 (resized).jpegF3D23358-E456-4F45-95A9-7854C6DA4500 (resized).jpeg

#1476 6 years ago

I'm thinking Hobbit would look even better with the spotlights removed. I've got the barrel light mods and even though they look neat they obstruct the view. With PinStadium it looks like you don't need them anymore. Can't even detect their light in these photos.

#1477 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I'm thinking Hobbit would look even better with the spotlights removed. I've got the barrel light mods and even though they look neat they obstruct the view. With PinStadium it looks like you don't need them anymore. Can't even detect their light in these photos.

Yes it works really well with it and I have tested the GI module to find the right connections for it and also the UV+Glow. Works like a charm and easy install. I was part of the spotlight solution and it was sub-par on this and WOZ prior prior to the Pin Stadiums. I knew exactly what you mean. Here are how many spots I pulled out after the install on the JJP’s. Other than still having dark spots with the spots they also all glared right into my eyes off of the backglass.

828D9B95-0EAB-4A27-8F8E-F3DEAADA06ED (resized).jpeg828D9B95-0EAB-4A27-8F8E-F3DEAADA06ED (resized).jpeg

#1478 6 years ago

ON LOCATION INSTALL POST!

I put PinStadium lights on location at the Pinball Museum in Delray Beach Florida.

They were put on a Wizard of Oz 1.0 that had many complaints of being too dark to play.

I filmed the highlights of the install and posted a YouTube video of my review.

Have a look at my PinStadium YouTube review:

The support from PinStadium was top notch. I got support via email, phone, and text messages!

13151568_1047486351953126_1536820273346233776_n (resized).jpg13151568_1047486351953126_1536820273346233776_n (resized).jpg

pinball1 (resized).jpgpinball1 (resized).jpg

location0 (resized).jpglocation0 (resized).jpg

location2 (resized).jpglocation2 (resized).jpg

IMG_0246 (resized).jpgIMG_0246 (resized).jpg

IMG_0324 (resized).jpgIMG_0324 (resized).jpg

IMG_0325 (resized).jpgIMG_0325 (resized).jpg

open image (resized).jpgopen image (resized).jpg

#1479 6 years ago
Quoted from AckerApple:

I put PinStadium lights on location at the Pinball Museum in Delray Beach Florida.
They were put on a Wizard of Oz 1.0 that had many complaints of being too dark to play.
» YouTube video
The support from PinStadium was top notch. I got support via email, phone, and text messages!

Off topic but Holly Frick that place is Cool!!! Bravo to you!!! I have always been curious to ask.... With a diverse setup like this what would you say the ratio is with walk in's gravitating towards the New technology pins vs the older historic titles? 90%-10%? So cool to see places like this out there to restore the next generations of interest in this amazing hobby And keep adding advancements like Pin Lights to draw them closer. Amazing. Must check this out some day soon.

#1480 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Off topic but Holly Frick that place is Cool!!! Bravo to you!!! I have always been curious to ask.... With a diverse setup like this what would you say the ratio is with walk in's gravitating towards the New technology pins vs the older historic titles? 90%-10%? So cool to see places like this out there to restore the next generations of interest in this amazing hobby And keep adding advancements like Pin Lights to draw them closer. Amazing. Must check this out some day soon.

Hey there greetings to you. I find the older the person the more appreciation for the nuances of the old games. I love fighting the old machines with aggressive shaking. The youth is certainly gravitating to the newer machines but not too many themes suit the youth (Pokémon, Console Games, and such)

My favorite youthful player, like myself, is someone bored with screen based games and buttons and wants to shake a machine for a little ball save that brings instant gratification. My super dope flipper skills bring all of the boys to the yard

_aa

#1481 6 years ago
Quoted from AckerApple:

» YouTube video

Wow that’s an excellent video and very well thought out. I’m glad that the Pin Stadiums were able to help WOZ out at the Pinball Museum. Very cool!!

You also did a great job in taking the time to get some nice footage and to explain the install and results of them. Thank you so much for your support!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1482 6 years ago

Right on, @ackerapple! The WOZ at Silverball needed some love, for sure! Last time I was there was almost a year ago, and it was looking a little beat up back THEN!

I put Pinstadiums on my WOZ a few weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier. Makes such a huge difference, for sure!

#1483 6 years ago

Here is a big announcement for the Alien (Heighway Pinball) Alien pinball collectors!!

A large percentage of the owners that have been fortunate to receive their Aliens also placed orders for the Pin Stadiums to compliment this amazing game appropriately with the lighting enhancement it deserves. These kits just shipped out today to those lucky owners. Thank you for your patience in waiting for this as it was important for me to do this pin justice. It took some extra time to make this truly plug and play.

The GI is triggered in sync with the illuminated blades and there will be more GI control to come with the next Alien software updates to show the results even more! Thank you for those who helped with with putting this together and sharing their knowledge to make this happen. Now let's see who can find the coolest spot to trigger the UV+Glow Flasher!

Here is the video those who have not seen them in action on Alien:

alien-shipping (resized).pngalien-shipping (resized).png

#1484 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a big announcement for the Alien Alien pinball collectors!!
A large percentage of the owners that have been fortunate to receive their Aliens also placed orders for the Pin Stadiums to compliment this amazing game appropriately with the lighting enhancement it deserves. These kits just shipped out today to those lucky owners. Thank you for your patience in waiting for this as it was important for me to do this pin justice. It took some extra time to make this truly plug and play.
The GI is triggered in sync with the illuminated blades and there will be more GI control to come with the next Alien software updates to show the results even more! Thank you for those who helped with with putting this together and sharing their knowledge to make this happen. Now let's see who can find the coolest spot to trigger the UV+Glow Flasher!
Here is the video those who have not seen them in action on Alien:
» YouTube video

Looks great! Such a shame Heighway can't get their crap together.

#1485 6 years ago

Yes mine are on my way.

Scott it looks like the design of these sitting up top basically parrellel with the side blades might give him illuminated ones there same effect especially when using white light.

Mine are not illuminated so I'll confirm but could be a nice side effect

#1486 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes mine are on my way.
Scott it looks like the design of these sitting up top basically parrellel with the side blades might give him illuminated ones there same effect especially when using white light.
Mine are not illuminated so I'll confirm but could be a nice side effect

Good point and yes it will illuminate side blades that are not "illuminated" you are correct! The mounting of these is unique in many ways, one of which is that they do not need the other side of the Magna-Mount magnetic system, however I did ship with yours the other side as a habit of my shipping process. Plus it helps them to stay together while in transit to their destination.

Also the pics of the ones I sent you were of the first install I did of them and I figured out that it was best to mount the magnetic side on the opposite side of the Pin Stadium awning so that the GI would shine across the playfield versus down (I will post a picture). It's a sick mount that looks really good and it seems that Alien's glass frame design was engineered to accept Pin Stadiums from the very beginning.

The fun part is going to see where you guys decide to connect the UV+Glow flasher option since Alien does not have one, but now it will!!! I am thinking the Xenomorph head motor might be the best trigger as long as the voltage is 24v or below. Let me know if you can get the spec on that, as I have some ideas. Excited to hear the input from this first wave of Aliens getting them

I will be updating the website for the Alien install too, however it would be great if you guys can take some nice pics and documentation also if you don't mind.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1487 6 years ago

delt31 Here is what I am talking about. If you look at this mount you will see the GI lights are pointing down due to the noemail mounting point of a standard Pin Stadium design. However in the Alien versions it’s on the other side of the awning mounted 90 degrees adjacent so that the GI lights will go across the playfield. I hope that makes sense.

Trying to take care of the Alien crew since you all have a uniquely designed machine!!!

BF675B06-1C24-4D30-A1D0-984E3ED269B6 (resized).jpegBF675B06-1C24-4D30-A1D0-984E3ED269B6 (resized).jpeg

54A417B5-84B6-46C5-8ACE-79DFD373898B (resized).jpeg54A417B5-84B6-46C5-8ACE-79DFD373898B (resized).jpeg

#1488 6 years ago

Shot out to PokerJake, was on the fence until I saw pics of the road show. Wow what a difference. On my way to the site to to pickup a set!

#1489 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

delt31 Here is what I am talking about. If you look at this mount you will see the GI lights are pointing down due to the noemail mounting point of a standard Pin Stadium design. However in the Alien versions it’s on the other side of the awning mounted 90 degrees adjacent so that the GI lights will go across the playfield. I hope that makes sense.
Trying to take care of the Alien crew since you all have a uniquely designed machine!!!

Little confused. Is the pic you posted here what it should look like or is that the older version?

#1490 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Little confused. Is the pic you posted here what it should look like or is that the older version?

Sore it’s the older version of the original prototype design.

#1491 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sore it’s the older version of the original prototype design.

so are you saying that the new design goes across the top and bottom of the glass, not the sides like in your pic? Might be best just to send a pic of what it looks like if you still have it. If it's top and bottom, will the side blades still have that illuminated effect?

#1492 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I am thinking the Xenomorph head motor might be the best trigger as long as the voltage is 24v or below.
http://www.pinstadium.com

Like how you think...

#1493 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so are you saying that the new design goes across the top and bottom of the glass, not the sides like in your pic? Might be best just to send a pic of what it looks like if you still have it. If it's top and bottom, will the side blades still have that illuminated effect?

It will mount the same way on the left and right sides on the glass frame. I am just referring to the direction the GI lights are going to point. In the original design the Pin Stadium GI’s point down on the playfield but they should be pointing across to spread the light and the flashers will point down. So basically the same way all Pin Stadiums lights are directed.

See attached picture which shows the old way “Prototype”. The new way will have the flasher “down” and Gi “across”

Does that make better sense?

When you get them in hand it should be much clearer.

A67D7C1C-9AA9-4797-A895-C3198D241AFA (resized).jpegA67D7C1C-9AA9-4797-A895-C3198D241AFA (resized).jpeg

#1494 6 years ago

Here is another view of the old way (sorry I don’t have immediate access to the machine or I would post the new way).

In this picture it shows the flashers pointing across which we don’t want. Although the lights facing the camera (flashers) look illuminated it is actually the GI pointing down and it lights the flashers. So in essence you will flip the left and right light bars with each other and then they will rotate so the GI would be facing the camera like in this example on SS.

Since I sent the extra Magna-Mounts with the kit you could mount them the original “prototype” way too if you like that effect better.

D13A31BB-8D7D-4413-9601-06A8311B2F0F (resized).jpegD13A31BB-8D7D-4413-9601-06A8311B2F0F (resized).jpeg
668F5F74-7B01-4B32-95A4-1CAF43E03F26 (resized).jpeg668F5F74-7B01-4B32-95A4-1CAF43E03F26 (resized).jpeg
FA271972-90CD-4C88-8155-C62C5FED37D3 (resized).jpegFA271972-90CD-4C88-8155-C62C5FED37D3 (resized).jpeg

#1495 6 years ago

Loving them!! Hobbit Smaug & Dialed In CE

20180213_203015(0).jpg20180213_203015(0).jpg

20180213_223858.jpg20180213_223858.jpg

#1496 6 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Shot out to PokerJake, was on the fence until I saw pics of the road show. Wow what a difference. On my way to the site to to pickup a set!

Nice!! Welcome to the Pin Stadium club . Yes his Roadshow was the first I have seen with a set installed and I was impressed also.

#1497 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Nice set of JJPs with Pin Stadiums! Can you share a screenshot of your Hobbit settings from the app? Also did you tie the UV+Glow into the Smaug eye LED?

#1498 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Hobbit looks fantastic

#1499 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Hobbit looks fantastic

I decided triggering the UV+Glow from Smaug's eye (red LED) had the best results. When it comes on during when Smaug is active it creates a very intense vivid "glow" across the entire playfield as if it is Smaug's power. Pretty cool effect!

#1500 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I decided triggering the UV+Glow from Smaug's eye (red LED) had the best results. When it comes on during when Smaug is active it creates a very intense vivid "glow" across the entire playfield as if it is Smaug's power. Pretty cool effect!

Yep that's what I did!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
£ 38.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
Plastics
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jesup, GA
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Fountain Hills, AZ
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
There are 8,197 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.