(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 165.
#1401 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

About the Pinstadium customer service: I believe Scott does not sleep at all, since he's been answering my questions promptly, even though there must be a few time zones' difference when the questions come from Finland Great support!

I agree, Scott is awesome and the product is better!

Looks like Road Show will be my next one after Woz.

#1402 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

About the Pinstadium customer service: I believe Scott does not sleep at all, since he's been answering my questions promptly, even though there must be a few time zones' difference when the questions come from Finland Great support!

Thank you very much for the compliment and kind post! I promise that I am sleeping as I must make sure I am on top of my game. The amount of Pin Stadiums orders coming in and the ones leaving are extreme. I need to make sure that I am well rested since it is non-stop action here. I am enjoying meeting so many wonderful customers such as yourself. It's neat to think that Pin Stadiums are glowing on your Cactus Canyon and Medieval Madness down in Finland. Nice collection you have going there!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1403 6 years ago

Okay website is updated and back in action. The server was getting pounded with traffic and I had to make some updates to the server memory to handle the capacity. Also there have been a lot of website graphic and content updates too if you all want to check it out also.

newwebsite (resized).pngnewwebsite (resized).png

#1404 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

^^^ Same! Scott answered all of my emails within 15 minutes. Even at 7am on a Monday.

#1405 6 years ago

Here is my before and after! No plastic surgery needed or special diet! What a looker now!

IMG_6765 (resized).jpgIMG_6765 (resized).jpg

IMG_6762 (resized).jpgIMG_6762 (resized).jpg

#1406 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

^^^ Same! Scott answered all of my emails within 15 minutes. Even at 7am on a Monday.

He answered mine on Sunday morning. I did not expect anything until Monday at the earliest. Should get my stuff today. Can't wait to install it.

#1407 6 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

Here is my before and after! No plastic surgery needed or special diet! What a looker now!

MM looking good. Has a nice soft look to it.

#1408 6 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

Looks exceptional. The thing I notice the most (other than the well lit playfield) is that I can see the glare of your ceiling in the “Before” picture. I can even count the number of ceiling tiles

In the “After” it’s just about gone!!!

I’m glad you are enjoying them on your MMR. Looks great and enjoy.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1409 6 years ago

What’s the best flasher to tap into on ghostbusters and we’re do I grab power from?

#1410 6 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

What’s the best flasher to tap into on ghostbusters and we’re do I grab power from?

I emailed this to him already but publicly posting this for other GB owners. The left Ghost Trap flasher is where I have found to be the best place to trigger. It’s located on the backboard of the playfield. It puts on a very impressive light show when hitting Super Jackpots and many other things.

5EC16806-46A6-4180-A3E3-E49F2BEFF809 (resized).jpeg5EC16806-46A6-4180-A3E3-E49F2BEFF809 (resized).jpeg

#1411 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I emailed this to him already but publicly posting this for other GB owners. The left Ghost Trap flasher is where I have found to be the best place to trigger. It’s located on the backboard of the playfield. It puts on a very impressive light show when hitting Super Jackpots and many other things.

This has worked very well on my Premium.

#1412 6 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

And power connection is from the front power board inside the left of the cabinet near the coin door CN11.

Note: If you don’t have anything else hooked up there(mods) then disconnect the white “Z” adapter show in the picture. This will help to avoid anything shorting out. It’s only provided in case you have something else using that connection.

DC8C4818-B7D6-40B1-9698-84FE0022F19E (resized).jpegDC8C4818-B7D6-40B1-9698-84FE0022F19E (resized).jpeg

#1413 6 years ago

I got the full setup put on my WOZrr this morning. Amazing, this was worth every penny. High quality product and Scot is awesome to deal with.

#1414 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I got the full setup put on my WOZrr this morning. Amazing, this was worth every penny. High quality product and Scot is awesome to deal with.

You did a great job on the install and he helped to confirm the 2.0 GI connection for WOZ so it now syncs! Thank you for helping me to crack the code. So any one that has the Pin Stadiums on their WOZ 2.0 it’s official that you can move them here! Thank you woody76 !!!

7238ADBB-CF19-4342-B5C8-F8D4925CB7E2 (resized).jpeg7238ADBB-CF19-4342-B5C8-F8D4925CB7E2 (resized).jpeg

CAEE6AD2-97F2-4940-89E9-8D28974A4652 (resized).jpegCAEE6AD2-97F2-4940-89E9-8D28974A4652 (resized).jpeg

#1415 6 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

I finally started installing kits this weekend and started with my ruby red WOZ. I have the 2.0 light boards so things are a little different than some others on where to grab the flasher/glow effect.
There's a single connector under the witch that has controls both the red LED flasher on the witch and the white LED which stays on constant while the witch is up. I decided for now to connect it to the white LED so it glows rather than flashes, but it's easy to grab either pin. Here are a couple pictures for reference.
I'm still experimenting with where to grab a signal that'll go out when in lights out mode or just after you lock a ball and it goes dark. On the 2.0 system every LED has a four pin connection which is ground, then power for the R, G, and B LEDs in the module, so if you tie to one it'll flash as the colors rotate. If anyone has a spot on a 2.0 please attach a picture, but I'll find one eventually and post when I do.
All that said, I'm incredibly happy with the system. I have the settings quite mild with the brightness at ~20% for now, but it is amazing the difference the uniform lighting makes in playability. I can't wait to get them installed on the rest of my pins.

Added 11 days ago: Minor correction on the wiring for the RGB LEDS. There is one power wire and separate grounds which are switched (not that it makes any difference to the pin stadium connection).

The last post shows you the connection for 2.0 thanks for woody76 ! Slim64

#1416 6 years ago

My friend, who has played my MM several times before, made this observation today (1st time playing since I had installed the Pinstadiums on my MM):

"Oh, there is a dragon on the playfield"

#1417 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

My friend, who has played my MM several times before, made this observation today (1st time playing since I had installed the Pinstadiums on my MM):

That’s confirmation right there that you did something good if your friend was able to see the dragon. Love it!!!

#1418 6 years ago

Has anyone put a set on game of thrones? Does uv + glow look good on it ?

#1419 6 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

Has anyone put a set on game of thrones? Does uv + glow look good on it ?

I have this with UV in my GOT. Took me a while to find a flasher that wasn’t way too intense and overly used, but I eventually settled on one of the backboard flashers. Worked out nicely.

In hindsight though, I think a set with green flashers instead of UV would work better. Blackwater multiball would look way better and fit the theme perfect.

#1420 6 years ago

Thanks for the input I was thinking it would clash with black water multiball.

#1421 6 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

Thanks for the input I was thinking it would clash with black water multiball.

It definitely adds to the already awesome light show, but yeah the purple is out of place. I think green would look better. I have previously changed all the spot flashers to green, so I started to get the effect I wanted from that, but I think green flashers on the Pinstadium would make it even better.

#1422 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I wanted to let everyone know that I have upgraded the WOZ specific Pin Stadium kit to a new awesome plug and play adapter for the flasher connection to the witch. This improves this kit much more and makes it even more simple to connect. Going forward all of the WOZ kits will have this adapter for the flasher. Thank you from a well known customer (and early supporter) of ours Randy from ColorDMD for the suggestion on this one!
» YouTube video

Ok wow after seeing your video I have to try again on my woz GI what an amazing improvement expect emails ha ha ha

#1423 6 years ago

I just installed a set on my Creature from the Black Lagoon this weekend. Let's just say it didn't make the Safecracker with GI issues any more inviting

A couple of notes:

* Clearance is very tight, especially on the right side on my game.
* It's not possible to route the flat cable anywhere hidden on the right side, due to the back panel design on CftBL. I might take a Sharpie and color the flat cable black to make it less visible.
* I wish there were connectors top-side so the LED strips could be easily removed when lifting or working on the playfield.
* The LEDs are quite noticeably visible in my side vision when I'm playing the game right next to it, much more so than I expected. (I'm 174 cm, playing in a standing-straight-up stance.)
* I found fine-tuning the color in the app to be finicky, and would like to be able to input R/G/B separately rather than using the palette.

I really, really like the end result in terms of lighting. For practical reasons, I don't see myself installing these on my location games, unfortunately.

Edit: A small video of Creature vs. Safecracker: https://www.dropbox.com/s/utbsxo6bxrhyakk/2018-02-04%2009.10.49.mp4?dl=0

#1424 6 years ago

When I read some reports of the PinStadiums I was keen to try some on my Addams as I've always found that playfield rather poorly lit, and even with LED's there are many dark spots. Scott was great to deal with and I fitted them a couple of weeks ago.

Brightness at only 15% I find to be good, and allows the feature lights to shine bright. I'm not a big fan of color bombing, so have just gone for a slightly warm white effect. Very happy with the results.

I love how the LED's are integrated to the game's GI behavior. That's kinda essential. As for the flashers, they seem a bit foreign for the age of the machine, and obviously a mod, but most people won't know, and just accept the extra flashing lights as part of the show. It certainly makes the game more dynamic, especially when reaching multiball. The obvious bulb to link the flashers to was the right "power" lightning bolt. Easy to reach bulb.

Very good quality product, and I may well consider some more for other games I have, particularly some of the newer Sterns.

IMG_2872 (resized).JPGIMG_2872 (resized).JPG

IMG_2873 (resized).JPGIMG_2873 (resized).JPG

#1425 6 years ago

Thank you for posting and for your list of help/suggestions. I have replied below with some tips and suggestions:

* Clearance is very tight, especially on the right side on my game.

I have installed them on CFTBL on my machine and designed them to fit on that machine during the creation process of the Pin Stadiums so I am familiar with what you can do to help. That cabinet is snug but clears and so when lifting the playfield if you slowly raise it and move left slightly it will help to clear that right side of the cabinet. The left ramp with the playfield down is the closest clearance of all of the games and that was what made me design the Pin Stadium with lower profile specs to accommodate this generation of machines also.

* It's not possible to route the flat cable anywhere hidden on the right side, due to the back panel design on CftBL. I might take a Sharpie and color the flat cable black to make it less visible.

CFTBL has an little different designed backboard and place of the of ribbon cable brackets is more important than most, and if you adjust the amount of slack in the cable prior to clamping them in the back you can then tuck them just about out of sight 100%. It may take a couple times to adjust the slack but it will help significantly.

* I wish there were connectors top-side so the LED strips could be easily removed when lifting or working on the playfield.

This was mentioned in a post prior for an operator on route that asked about this. The reason there is no disconnect at the end of the light bars is because I had tested it extensively with some high quality connection components and it made the ribbon cable area bulky and unable to be hidden and also created a weak point in the wiring system that was eliminated. As a result I redesigned the quick disconnect it so that you simply release the 2 cable clamps and unplug the GI/Flasher connections withing a few seconds if for some reason you need to remove the light bars completely out of the game(very rare that you would need to do this but it is an option). However what most do when servicing the machine is they tuck the light bars under a slingshot plastic or habitrail return so that they stay in place for easy maintenance. Each game will be slightly different but once you find the sweet spot it works really well and is quick.

* The LEDs are quite noticeably visible in my side vision when I'm playing the game right next to it, much more so than I expected. (I'm 174 cm, playing in a standing-straight-up stance.)

They were designed so that it would not be visible to the player or the machine next to you until you get a few games down, however if you are shorter then it may be slightly visible. CFTBL is a good example of why the awning system was system that way it was because it would not clear with the close clearances mentioned. However the good news is that we are in process of making some really cool add-on accessories for the existing Pin Stadiums one of which includes an optional awning that will be compatible with the light bars that you can add to your machine even this machine. Those are in the works and in testing/development as we speak along with some other great things that will work with your existing Pin Stadiums, exciting stuff coming guys!!!

* I found fine-tuning the color in the app to be finicky, and would like to be able to input R/G/B separately rather than using the palette.
I really, really like the end result in terms of lighting.

The color wheel for most is perfect, but if you are like me I like to gain granular control and really dial things in. The good news is that I have already built this feature into the app for you. On the top left side of the color wheel you will see a R, G, B (see picture below) and if you tap on that this lets you hone in the colors on a very granular level. You will love this and I use it a lot. It's sort of a hidden feature that many don't see since the color wheel is used the most.

Thank you so much for your order and support for the product along with your suggestions too. I hope this helps you and explain why these are used effectively not just in a personal collection but in your case out on route to help increase profits and the fun factor for public use games. If you have any questions please email me directly at [email protected] I am more than happy to help you out!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

9916124B-4D15-46DA-A65C-26C7D870692B (resized).jpeg9916124B-4D15-46DA-A65C-26C7D870692B (resized).jpeg

#1426 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

I think he meant to saw "Oh, there is a castle on the playfield" because I noticed that the majority of your GI is out in and around your castle. I was going to ask if this was staged for a more "dramatic" before/after effect but I noticed in your after pics your spot lights on both sides of the castle are still out or missing. Anyways, you should replace those bulbs if they are burned out so your game can look even more stunning.

#1427 6 years ago
Quoted from simonzzz:

When I read some reports of the PinStadiums I was keen to try some on my Addams as I've always found that playfield rather poorly lit, and even with LED's there are many dark spots. Scott was great to deal with and I fitted them a couple of weeks ago.
Brightness at only 15% I find to be good, and allows the feature lights to shine bright. I'm not a big fan of color bombing, so have just gone for a slightly warm white effect. Very happy with the results.
I love how the LED's are integrated to the game's GI behavior. That's kinda essential. As for the flashers, they seem a bit foreign for the age of the machine, and obviously a mod, but most people won't know, and just accept the extra flashing lights as part of the show. It certainly makes the game more dynamic, especially when reaching multiball. The obvious bulb to link the flashers to was the right "power" lightning bolt. Easy to reach bulb.
Very good quality product, and I may well consider some more for other games I have, particularly some of the newer Sterns.

Your The Addams Family looks great and I think you did a great job dialing in the settings on the app (good choice of colors and percentages) to retain the original artwork and theme of the game. I appreciate your post and enthusiasm for the product also. Yes they work extremely well on newer Sterns as the newer games add even more GI control to their code. This allows the Pin Stadium's GI module to really shine and show you what they are capable of. A great example of a newer game that utilizes GI superbly is Dialed In . To date out of all of the installs I have seen (I also own DI personally), it is the most impressive results of any machine.

It's not that Dialed In is dark, in fact it is one of the brightest machines produced. However, compared to let's say a WPC with Pin Stadiums it looks much darker. But the main point here is that when the Pin Stadiums power on in a Dialed In, it brings the vibrant artwork alive (evens out the lighting and brightens it up) and then during modes when the GI is being creatively controlled by JJP's design crew (excellent job by the way!), the effect synced with the Pin Stadiums is definitely a sight to see.

This is where the GI module option is even more vital. The goal with the GI module is to give the original designer full control of the Pin Stadium lights and let them do their magic with them as originally intended. For some reason when I think of the GI module and it's purpose, I always picture Crazy Bob from Junkyard sitting in his wrecking machine with the controls in his hand, but instead of it being Crazy Bob it's the lighting designer for that particular game. See picture below

I had a hesitant Dialed In CE owner (current customer) come over to see them in person and he immediately ordered a kit. Keep in mind this guy happily owned 5 or so Pin Stadium kits in his collection.

Another thing to note is that playfield artwork and the printing process has improved so much in the last decade that when these games are properly lit, the art just pops and glows tremendously. High Definition at its best, just like 4K.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

crazybob (resized).pngcrazybob (resized).png

#1428 6 years ago

My buddy came over last night and played my WOZ with the full pinstadium kit with GI, Flasher, and UV glow. He was blown away and also put up his best score ever on a WOZ. He loved the UV flasher effect. He will be ordering a kit for his asap. You really have to see these in person. Pictures do not do it justice.

#1429 6 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

I think he meant to saw "Oh, there is a castle on the playfield" because I noticed that the majority of your GI is out in and around your castle. I was going to ask if this was staged for a more "dramatic" before/after effect but I noticed in your after pics your spot lights on both sides of the castle are still out or missing. Anyways, you should replace those bulbs if they are burned out so your game can look even more stunning.

Thanks, but I have not submitted pics of my MM in this thread. It is stunning of course, but I don't want to spoil other users' day

#1430 6 years ago

As always Scotts marvelous toys bent my arm again. Soon I will actually get to See the Dark Side of Star Wars instead of just using the force and prayer to find the ball! Especially in that light saber mode! Love this game, I hope to love it even more when my wife and I can see it! lol

#1431 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

My buddy came over last night and played my WOZ with the full pinstadium kit with GI, Flasher, and UV glow. He was blown away and also put up his best score ever on a WOZ. He loved the UV flasher effect. He will be ordering a kit for his asap. You really have to see these in person. Pictures do not do it justice.

That's great news woody76 and you should be sure to tell him that you were a big help in cracking the WOZ 2.0 board GI code for the proper GI connection point that now syncs with the modes as it should! If anyone sees this and has already installed the Pin Stadiums on their WOZ 2.0, take a look at the previous post on this thread or on the install section of the Pin Stadium website for info on where to properly connect your GI cable. This is huge!

I have a lot of people that are praising this and I give credit to you woody76 helping. I hope you are enjoying WOZ even more each and everyday. Sounds like you are.

Scott

#1432 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As always Scotts marvelous toys bent my arm again. Soon I will actually get to See the Dark Side of Star Wars instead of just using the force and prayer to find the ball! Especially in that light saber mode! Love this game, I hope to love it even more when my wife and I can see it! lol

Hey thanks again for your order (x3) now!! Yes the SW Pin Stadium does extremely well and you should be very pleased with the results.

During Light Saber Duel the GI module does it’s magic so that the lights sync proper to maintain the integrity of that mode.

So it is still dark as it should be with the eerie glow of the red/blue lights from the machine and then when you make a shot the GI comes on for a nice visual flash that lights up the playfield. Boba Fett mode is exceptional too!

Here is a video of review of the Pin Stadiums on Star Wars for those who may not have seen it:

#1433 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Thanks, but I have not submitted pics of my MM in this thread. It is stunning of course, but I don't want to spoil other users' day

We would love to see the results!!

#1434 6 years ago

This is worth sharing to everyone. We have seen a lot of before and Afters, but this one is big. A lot of Champion Pub owners have ordered Pin Stadiums with good reason as it’s a very dark game, however I personally have never seen pics of them after installation. This customer was so excited to share these with me that I wanted to let you all see the results. Notice the glare that just about goes away in the after.

He is a very experienced collector and now he said that he’s going to beat the record of most sets sold to one single customer which is for the moment 28 Pin Stadiums sets.

Based upon his last order he just placed over the weekend after installing these I’m going to say he’s not playing around. Yikes!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

89C42CEC-E2C5-418C-AE45-9475CF93EF93 (resized).jpeg89C42CEC-E2C5-418C-AE45-9475CF93EF93 (resized).jpeg
147BA0E3-64D1-488F-8626-538153489B36 (resized).jpeg147BA0E3-64D1-488F-8626-538153489B36 (resized).jpeg
D0AEF30D-083D-486E-9C97-DD7B1597AAFA (resized).jpegD0AEF30D-083D-486E-9C97-DD7B1597AAFA (resized).jpeg

#1435 6 years ago

Maybe you should include a free class on photography with every kit, so we can avoid these aweful mis-representations?

Its like no one has ever understood the idea of an IRIS and how it's set.

#1436 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

We would love to see the results!!

Ok, here they are - this is MM WMS original and Pinstadiums fit also it very well

The pin has some inviglass type of glass in it. Notice the backbox glare, when pinstadiums are off.

IMG_3247_with (resized).JPGIMG_3247_with (resized).JPG
IMG_3251_without (resized).JPGIMG_3251_without (resized).JPG

#1437 6 years ago

Deleted. Was planning to edit my previous post and pressed post by mistake...

#1438 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Maybe you should include a free class on photography with every kit, so we can avoid these aweful mis-representations?

Pictures don't do this product justice anyway. It is in my top favorite pinball mods.

#1439 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

How would you do it? Put the camera on auto and fire away? Same settings for each shot shows the true difference.

#1440 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It’s tough to get good pics and it’s a struggle to capture it accurately. As always it’s either too dark to to bright Constant battle for sure.

The main focus of this before and after is the observation of the reflection and glare that are from the translite and lighting (blue LEDs) in the game room that just about disappears. The camera sees this and tries to adjust making the playfield darker than what I’m sure it looks like in person. It can’t even see the playfield.

I can only imagine the impressive results that would be seen if standing in front of the machine.

I hope that clarifies and makes sense.

#1441 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

How would you do it? Put the camera on auto and fire away? Same settings for each shot shows the true difference.

When I did mine for WOZ and PM I used a very nice DSLR with good, not outstanding, glass (lens) on a tripod. I used manual mode and did a lot of testing with the best settings to try to accurately capture the difference. This is a challenge as you don't want to over-expose the "after" shot too much or under-expose the "before" shot. This is easier said than done for many reasons (particularly on WOZ in attract mode!) but I was happy with what I eventually posted and still stand behind it. How many people are going to go to that much trouble though? Not many would be my answer and haters will still just say that you don't know how to take a photo properly, that you are purposely exaggerating it, or that you are a shill for the product so why bother?

#1442 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

When I did mine for WOZ and PM I used a very nice DSLR with good, not outstanding, glass (lens) on a tripod. I used manual mode and did a lot of testing with the best settings to try to accurately capture the difference. This is a challenge as you don't want to over-expose the "after" shot too much or under-expose the "before" shot. This is easier said than done for many reasons (particularly on WOZ in attract mode!) but I was happy with what I eventually posted and still stand behind it. How many people are going to go to that much trouble though? Not many would be my answer and haters will still just say that you don't know how to take a photo properly, that you are purposely exaggerating it, or that you are a shill for the product so why bother?

That's what I did with mine as well, except I exposed for the pinstadium at 66% and then shot the comparisons. I think it shows the difference the best between the even lighting vs the uneven lighting and dark spots.

#1443 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Ok, here they are - this is MM WMS original and Pinstadiums fit also it very well
The pin has some inviglass type of glass in it. Notice the backbox glare, when pinstadiums are off.

Thanks for sharing these pics of your Medieval Madness and yes the glare is really gone in your after pictures. Very noticable in the before, then it's gone in the after. The playfield now sparkles and shows that great artwork off too. I would think that your glass seems to have disappeared completely now!

#1444 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

so we can avoid these aweful mis-representations

You are right. I think every picture taken of the Pin Stadium Lights is a mis-representation because it looks even better when you see it in person. Even the videos are unable to capture the difference this mod makes.

#1445 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Flynn’s angry because his Twilight Zone was begging for a set last night haha

#1446 6 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

You are right. I think every picture taken of the Pin Stadium Lights is a mis-representation because it looks even better when you see it in person. Even the videos are unable to capture the difference this mod makes.

Very true

#1447 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

You really did do them justice with the extra time you put in accurately depicting the results with your camera skillls. Most of us don’t have that yet or the camera rig like you. Good job!

I’m almost thinking that you guys could be the official Pin Stadium camera men. You and PokerJake could deliver the kits in person with one free B&A photo shoot included with the purchase. You could then hand them a unique number too in case they would want to have copies for themselves to share with friends and family. Surely you guys have that much time in your day to do this!

#1448 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You really did do them justice with the extra time you put in accurately depicting the results with your camera skillls. Most of us don’t have that yet or the camera rig like you. Good job!
I’m almost thinking that you guys could be the official Pin Stadium camera men. You and pokerjake could deliver the kits in person with one free B&A photo shoot included with the purchase. You could then hand them a unique number too in case they would want to have copies for themselves to share with friends and family. Surely you guys have that much time in your day to do this!

"Would you like to buy a picture of you enjoying the line ride?"

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1449 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So tired of these comments! Regardless of what you want to think or how the picture is taken they are even more impressive in person! Buy a set then complain when your not happy....oh for some reason I haven't seen any complaints just TONS of praise ...unless your buying a set move on..track record speaks for itself!

#1450 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

So tired of these comments! Regardless of what you want to think or how the picture is taken they are even more impressive in person! Buy a set then complain when your not happy....oh for some reason I haven't seen any complaints just TONS of praise ...unless your buying a set move on..track record speaks for itself!

I am not going to lie, I was hesitant to purchase the full package (flasher, GI, UV glow). I almost pulled the trigger on my Shadow, but sold it. Then got a WOZ and could not even see the ball in my gameroom, so placed the order. It is probably my favorite pinball mod at this point along with invisiglass, but you really do not need invisiglass when you have pinstadium because it kills any glass glare. So far everyone that has played my WOZ is blown away by the pinstadium kit. You really do need to see it in person.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.