(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,226 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 165.
#1351 6 years ago

Did anyone have this Pin Stadium Lights mounted on an older game type System 11 or System 80? I would like to see the rendering on a TX-Sector or a Whirlwind. Regarding the lights older machines are even less efficient than modern pinball machines, I guess the result could be very spectacular, again.

#1352 6 years ago
Quoted from BaronMARTo:

Did anyone have this Pin Stadium Lights mounted on an older game type System 11 or System 80? I would like to see the rendering on a TX-Sector or a Whirlwind. Regarding the lights older machines are even less efficient than modern pinball machines, I guess the result could be very spectacular, again.

I have them on my Fire! Doesn’t come across well in pictures so pointless to post. Just keep in mind, the less clearance you have between the lights and the features of the game that are lined up along the sides of the game, the less room the light has to cover the whole playfield.

Still makes a world of difference even if you use these in a game where the playfield is right night to the glass. See firepower.

#1353 6 years ago

Hi - got my PinStadiums for my STTNG yesterday...hooked them into J117 on the power board. They powered up and looked great! As I was playing with the app...poof...no power to the Pin Stadiums and the machine is acting crazy...did I blow a fuse (F115 fuse looks foggy, it's +12V Switch Matrix 3/4 Amp 250V FB) and if so, is there some safer option to power the Pin Stadiums? Or did I do something wrong? I tried emailing Scott but got a bounce back undeliverable. Thanks!

#1354 6 years ago
Quoted from eldawg:

Hi - got my PinStadiums for my STTNG yesterday...hooked them into J117 on the power board. They powered up and looked great! As I was playing with the app...poof...no power to the Pin Stadiums and the machine is acting crazy...did I blow a fuse (F115 fuse looks foggy, it's +12V Switch Matrix 3/4 Amp 250V FB) and if so, is there some safer option to power the Pin Stadiums? Or did I do something wrong? I tried emailing Scott but got a bounce back undeliverable. Thanks!

Try here. Others have had similar power issues in STTNG I think.

[email protected]

#1355 6 years ago
Quoted from nipper2u:

Judge Dredd owners -
TLDR – Highly recommended. I am very happy with Pin Stadiums on my Judge Dredd. However, I needed an external power supply on my Pin Stadiums (which Scott quickly provided) because of my add-ons (ColorDMD, LED OCD boards) - otherwise I blew fuse F116. For the GI connection I used one of the GI lights under sling shot plastics. For the Flasher connection I used the Globe flasher.
I successfully installed Pin Stadiums with GI and UV options in my JD. Installing in JD was easier than my AFMr because there was more for the alligator clips to clip onto. For GI I connected to the exposed prongs on a GI bulb socket under the sling shot plastics. For Flasher I connected the Flasher clips to the Deadworld Globe flasher. For that, I started at connector J122 on the Planet Opto PC board located under the playfield under Deadworld and traced the blue and red wire to a connector that ran to the flasher in the globe (ref. pg. 3-7 in manual). It had a red-white wire (ground) in addition to the blue-red wire. I was able to connect using the included wire jumpers out of the socket. I was going to connect the flasher to the left ramp Police lights but felt that would be too distracting. The Globe blinks on and off at a more comfortable interval. Also, the Magnamount (magnetic strips) is very tight when raising and lowering the playfield but manageable.
As mentioned, I initially blew F116 but once I disconnected the Pin Stadiums from the Power Driver board and plugged it up to the service outlet, I was back in business again. The app is easy to use and offers a lot of color and pattern options. I now keep the room lights on dim when playing.
Scott was GREAT as has been said before. If I could request one thing from Scott it would be to include a Pin Stadium key chain or an attachment (like a ribbon with a small rubberband on one end) that can be put on the release lever to remind me to remove the light strips before raising the playfield.
Thanks and congrats on a great product!

Had to do the same to mine. I had color dmd and the lighted speaker panel. I have the Pinstadiums and lighted speaker panel on the external power supply now and rewired the service outlet to come on with the game switch. I haven't had a problem since.

#1356 6 years ago
Quoted from eldawg:

It doesn’t sound like you necessarily did anything wrong. There have a been a couple STNNG machines blow(happens with any mod sometimes) a fuse as they are maxing our their boards with the cannons and them being older boards that may not be 100% over the years can attribute to this on occasions.

If you have another mod like ColorDMD etc it does not help. I would suggest using a 12v power adapter. I can mail you one or tell you how to wire it if you have one and are handy. Not sure why the email is acting up (I had a few issues with it over the last day) but you can use [email protected]

I hope this helps and keep me posted. Email is best thanks!!

Scott

#1357 6 years ago
Quoted from BaronMARTo:

Here is a pic of KevInBuffalo from Buffalo Pinball who installed them on his Williams System 11 Swords of Fury and chuckwurt Fire.

There have been several Pin Stadiums ordered and shipped for these machines. They do work well on them!!

56696F12-CAF1-4C34-B1FE-D46BF5DC538E (resized).jpeg56696F12-CAF1-4C34-B1FE-D46BF5DC538E (resized).jpeg

FCC4B408-0043-4CA8-825C-76437F3DFCFC (resized).jpegFCC4B408-0043-4CA8-825C-76437F3DFCFC (resized).jpeg

#1358 6 years ago
Quoted from db666:

Pinstadium recently installed on Spiderman. Very happy with the result. Have tried to keep the look as enhanced 'factory' in terms of colouring and not over-bright.
Connected flasher to Venom flasher and the effect when you hit the Venom ramp and also when multiball starts is excellent.
I used 20/13/133 RGB and 52% Brightness 13 % Warm White for this before/after.

Great post and I really like the detail and specific settings supplied for us all. That’s very helpful and much appreciated. It looks excellent and you did a great job accurately portraying it. Thank you also for your order from down under!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1359 6 years ago

Okay for anyone that has emailed [email protected] the email address was having issues and it has now been resolved. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused and please resend your messages. Thank you!

Scott

#1360 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a pic of kevinbuffalo from Buffalo Pinball who installed them on his Williams System 11 Swords of Fury and chuckwurt Fire.
There have been several Pin Stadiums ordered and shipped for these machines. They do work well on them!!

OK, thanks for this information, I'm going to take a look at it.

#1361 6 years ago
Quoted from BaronMARTo:

OK, thanks for this information, I'm going to take a look at it.

Sure thing and glad to help!

#1362 6 years ago

Okay as promised production has been ramped up tremendously and for the moment the Pin Stadium factory has the GI Module with UV+Glow in stock for immediate shipping!

It is the moment many have been waiting for. I would suggest placing your orders as soon as you are able as this is likely going to trigger a lot of re-orders and new orders for those that have been planning on buying them but did not want to wait the previous 4 week ship time. Things are going super smooth and I am excited to announce this. I will post back up hear when they have sold out and provide an update on wait times. However production is going to continue at full capacity regardless.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

instock_shipping (resized).pnginstock_shipping (resized).png

#1363 6 years ago
Quoted from eldawg:

I got him all taken care of and mailed out a 12 adapter to him today as his machine was running too much on that circuit. Should be good to go!

#1364 6 years ago

I searched this post’s gallery but couldn’t find any NBA Fastbreak pics. Has anyone stadiumed one yet? What flasher color did you go with? UV+Glow seems like the most popular but I would think regular white flashing would better simulate a stadium environment.

Also it sounds like the build time is better? How long from order to delivery are we currently looking at?

Thanks!

#1365 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I searched this post’s gallery but couldn’t find any NBA Fastbreak pics. Has anyone stadiumed one yet? What flasher color did you go with? UV+Glow seems like the most popular but I would think regular white flashing would better simulate a stadium environment.
Also it sounds like the build time is better? How long from order to delivery are we currently looking at?
Thanks!

Good question and I hope white flashers are an option. Would love to have a fast break at some point.

#1366 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Thanks!

There have been some NBA Forders but I have not seen any pics of them. Yes you could do the white on NBA Fastbreak and I think it would compliment it very well. Right now anything other than UV+Glow will be a few weeks, but a very reasonable turnaround. Build time is much better and Pin Stadiums are in stock with the UV+Glow at the moment, although they are selling very fast since the post but still there is a good amount of them available. By the way I like the use of "stadiumed", love it actually!

Things have really ramped up and quality control is top priority as always too(every unit is fully tested and now undergoes a rigorous 30 point inspection process too). Each one leaves my hands personally. It has been very busy to say the least but I have the manufacturing process and build out process down to a science now to handle the massive volume of orders. Moving forward at light speed for you guys. Thank you again and again to everyone, can't say it enough.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1367 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Good question and I hope white flashers are an option. Would love to have a fast break at some point.

It is a great playing game when you have 2 of them linked together. And yes white flashers are an option, but not as popular as the UV+Glow of course.

#1368 6 years ago

I received this email a few weeks back from a customer and I thought I would share. Out of respect I did not include their signature on this but they are more than welcome to remain private or claim this. Regardless it is really letters such as these that make doing Pin Stadiums so worth it. How cool!

Scott

082548B1-067E-4639-AE11-C092EDFA7AFD (resized).jpeg082548B1-067E-4639-AE11-C092EDFA7AFD (resized).jpeg

#1369 6 years ago

Pin Stadium Booth at Texas Pinball Festival 2018, Free admission to the show and Pin Stadium discount with each pinball registration to our booth through TPF website!

Do you want to know how to get in to the Texas Pinball Festival for free, get a special discount on your Pin Stadium with free installation, and get your pinball machine featured our special VIP Pin Stadium booth area of the TPF? (Special thanks to Ed for making this offer possible)

We are looking to select a few collectors for this opportunity. We will put your pinball machine on display in our special vendor booth, give you a discount on your Pin Stadium with free installation services (if you need them).

If you are interested please follow these 2 easy steps:

Step 1:
Register with Ed at TPF via this link and mention in the notes that you would like to be part of the Pin Stadium booth promotion.

http://texaspinball.com/tpf/exhibitors/exhibitors-main/

Step 2:
Complete this form on our website so that we can enter you in to be chosen to be featured inside of the Pin Stadium booth:

http://pinstadium.com/texas_pinball_festival/

(we ask that your game be in nice shape cosmetically and mechanically)

Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com
[email protected]

For additional information email me directly or visit this link:

Just be sure when you register to put in the notes that this is to be for the Pin Stadium booth. They will then allow you to bring your machine into the vendor hall to our booth. You will then be eligible to purchase at a discounted rate a set of NEW Pin Stadium lights with the GI Module and UV+Glow flasher options. We will then install them in your pinball machine when you arrive and your machine will remain on display for the duration of the show (Friday-Sunday) for demonstration purposes for others to come see and play.

combo_header_freeadmission (resized).pngcombo_header_freeadmission (resized).png

#1370 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Pin Stadium Booth at Texas Pinball Festival 2018, Free admission to the show and Pin Stadium discount with each pinball registration to our booth through TPF website!
Do you want to know how to get in to the Texas Pinball Festival for free, get a special discount on your Pin Stadium with free installation, and get your pinball machine featured our special VIP Pin Stadium booth area of the TPF? (Special thanks to Ed for making this offer possible)
We are looking to select a few collectors for this opportunity. We will put your pinball machine on display in our special vendor booth, give you a discount on your Pin Stadium with free installation services (if you need them).
If you are interested please follow these 2 easy steps:
Step 1:
Register with Ed at TPF via this link and mention in the notes that you would like to be part of the Pin Stadium booth promotion.
Step 2:
Complete this form on our website so that we can enter you in to be chosen to be featured inside of the Pin Stadium booth:
http://pinstadium.com/texas_pinball_festival/
(we ask that your game be in nice shape cosmetically and mechanically)
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com
[email protected]
For additional information email me directly or visit this link:
Just be sure when you register to put in the notes that this is to be for the Pin Stadium booth. They will then allow you to bring your machine into the vendor hall to our booth. You will then be eligible to purchase at a discounted rate a set of NEW Pin Stadium lights with the GI Module and UV+Glow flasher options. We will then install them in your pinball machine when you arrive and your machine will remain on display for the duration of the show (Friday-Sunday) for demonstration purposes for others to come see and play.

That's one hell of a deal, wish I was going I'd bring my Jack Bot but just to far away.

#1371 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's one hell of a deal, wish I was going I'd bring my Jack Bot but just to far away.

Yes, thanks to Ed running TPF he is really a nice guy and willing to do anything to help make the show a better experience for everyone including customers and vendors. Would have loved to see them on your Jackbot.

#1372 6 years ago

Just curious if you know how much amperage these draw?

#1373 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes, thanks to Ed running TPF he is really a nice guy and willing to do anything to help make the show a better experience for everyone including customers and vendors. Would have loved to see them on your Jackbot.

Yeah that's what shows need, new ideas like yours to keep people coming back.

#1374 6 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Just curious if you know how much amperage these draw?

Glad to help, 1.35a if you have the the RGB in the center and with the white lighting maxed at 100% (all on which rarely happens but this is the max) and .5a for the flasher when it hits, so 1.85a total. This an unlikely scenario to have them up this high but it is very minimal still and I just wanted to cover the potential max draw for you. I hope that helps to answer your question.

Scott

#1375 6 years ago

Any suggestions were to install on my midevil madness remake?

#1376 6 years ago

Just dropped a set into BM66. Easy install, WOW factor!

Great job Scott. Wozecle is next today.

Playing around with the different color combinations to see what suits you best is really cool.

I put the flasher hookup in the pops.

#1377 6 years ago

Houdini with Pin Stadium Lights

D56D98EE-857C-49C1-9773-D7FCAE977DC8 (resized).jpegD56D98EE-857C-49C1-9773-D7FCAE977DC8 (resized).jpeg

ADD4336D-B385-4B10-A145-3C34EAD459C2 (resized).jpegADD4336D-B385-4B10-A145-3C34EAD459C2 (resized).jpeg

9E454B11-B31A-412E-8CE7-F0D3294662A1 (resized).jpeg9E454B11-B31A-412E-8CE7-F0D3294662A1 (resized).jpeg

06F3C919-F8BD-4E71-B559-FB1F8D57DCE0 (resized).jpeg06F3C919-F8BD-4E71-B559-FB1F8D57DCE0 (resized).jpeg

#1378 6 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

Any suggestions were to install on my midevil madness remake?

Yes just clip to one of the Gi bulbs on the right side of playfield (raised) and then you can connect the UV+Glow flasher to the left castle flasher that is on the backboard of the playfield. See the attached picture for it’s location. If you are using the clips then just trace these wires down to the connector and use the wire taps or you can also just use the wire splice supplied or sold to these directly depending on your preference of install.

Let me know if you have any questions. Email me at [email protected]

E42ED92F-71F8-4D87-80FF-19304204C85B (resized).jpegE42ED92F-71F8-4D87-80FF-19304204C85B (resized).jpeg

#1379 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just dropped a set into BM66. Easy install, WOW factor!
Great job Scott. Wozecle is next today.
Playing around with the different color combinations to see what suits you best is really cool.
I put the flasher hookup in the pops.

Thank you!!

Oh man that’s awesome that you got those installed on that machine. I’m glad that you are liking them and also enjoy playing around with the app too. That playfield does excellent with the UV+Glow (really ignited it!) and thank you for letting me know where you hooked it up to as I get questions about that machine a bunch.

Looking forward to seeing them on WOZ!! That machine is astounding when you get them installed and then turn off the Pin Stadiums to remember what it used to look like. Yikes!!!

I’m excited for you to get them on. The UV+Glow flasher will be triggered from the red witch LED flasher. Just trace that down to the 3 Pin Molex connector under the playfield.

#1380 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Houdini with Pin Stadium Lights

What do you think of them on Houdini?

#1381 6 years ago

We’re do I plug into my Mmr?

#1382 6 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

We’re do I plug into my Mmr?

Here is the connection in the backbox

80CD2B5B-ECA8-4546-B9BE-C19755E1DDA7 (resized).jpeg80CD2B5B-ECA8-4546-B9BE-C19755E1DDA7 (resized).jpeg

#1383 6 years ago

Here is an update to the recent high flow of BM66 owners that have purchased and are installing the Pin Stadiums. Several have been asking for a recommendation for the trigger point for the flasher.

It seems that the consensus is that the pop bumpers flasher seems to deliver remarkable results when the UV+Glow is triggered from that flasher. The effect on the BM66 playfield art when they detonate is extremely impressive thanks to the quality reactivity of artwork. I hope this helps!

Scott

D02776BF-4A38-45AD-B11A-9B330CB31DE5 (resized).jpegD02776BF-4A38-45AD-B11A-9B330CB31DE5 (resized).jpeg

#1384 6 years ago

I wanted to let everyone know that I have upgraded the WOZ specific Pin Stadium kit to a new awesome plug and play adapter for the flasher connection to the witch. This improves this kit much more and makes it even more simple to connect. Going forward all of the WOZ kits will have this adapter for the flasher. Thank you from a well known customer (and early supporter) of ours Randy from ColorDMD for the suggestion on this one!

#1385 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I wanted to let everyone know that I have upgraded the WOZ specific Pin Stadium kit to a new awesome plug and play adapter for the flasher connection to the witch. This improves this kit much more and makes it even more simple to connect. Going forward all of the WOZ kits will have this adapter for the flasher. Thank you from a well known customer (and early supporter) of ours Randy from ColorDMD for the suggestion on this one!
» YouTube video

very cool. I am assuming the WOZ kit you just sent me has this? Looking forward to getting this tomorrow. WOZ is so dark in my game room.

#1386 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

very cool. I am assuming the WOZ kit you just sent me has this? Looking forward to getting this tomorrow. WOZ is so dark in my game room.

Yes that is correct, it shipped out today to you. This makes the JJP games so much easier to hookup. It was a great opportunity for me to be able to improve and enhance the Pin Stadiums even further. Just taking input from customers and adapting. I am all for it. Thank you all for the support and feedback as always !!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1387 6 years ago

I'm having an issue installing pinstadium lights into my Roadshow. I'm connecting the lights through j118 on the mpu to get gi effects, but it takes a minute or two to boot and there is nothing being displayed on the DMD. The game sometimes won't even boot unless the large ribbon cable is disconnected from the top left of the display board. When I disconnect pinstadium from j118 and attach the original it boots up normal with display. I'm at a loss of what could cause this. In either effect the game appears to play normal.

Also, just noticed there are only 2 wires connecting the two 3 pin plugs on the pinstadium gi adapter. Should there be 3 wires? One for each pin?

20180130_223500 (resized).jpg20180130_223500 (resized).jpg

20180130_223456 (resized).jpg20180130_223456 (resized).jpg

20180130_223424 (resized).jpg20180130_223424 (resized).jpg

20180130_142607 (resized).jpg20180130_142607 (resized).jpg

#1388 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I'm having an issue installing pinstadium lights into my Roadshow. I'm connecting the lights through j118 on the mpu to get gi effects, but it takes a minute or two to boot and there is nothing being displayed on the DMD. The game sometimes won't even boot unless the large ribbon cable is disconnected from the top left of the display board. When I disconnect pinstadium from j118 and attach the original it boots up normal with display. I'm at a loss of what could cause this. In either effect the game appears to play normal.
Also, just noticed there are only 2 wires connecting the two 3 pin plugs on the pinstadium gi adapter. Should there be 3 wires? One for each pin?

Thank you for posting this up and also for emailing me. I’m glad that we got it figured out and resolved. The 2 wires for the Pin Stadium connector were correct however the issue he was having is that he has a weak board on his Roadshow so we are moving the Pin Stadium lights over to the 12v service port with an adapter I’m sending to him until he is able to fix his boards.

Adding the Pin Stadiums or any mod at this point was not the cause of the problem but simply revealed a hidden issue that was soon to come up.

So just in case anyone experiences this a 12v adapter can be sent and will resolve the issue for now. However as always I highly recommend repairing your boards as he his going to do also.

#1389 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you for posting this up and also for emailing me. I’m glad that we got it figured out and resolved. The 2 wires for the Pin Stadium connector were correct however the issue he was having is that he has a weak board on his Roadshow so we are moving the Pin Stadium lights over to the 12v service port with an adapter I’m sending to him until he is able to fix his boards.
Adding the Pin Stadiums or any mod at this point was not the cause of the problem but simply revealed a hidden issue that was soon to come up.
So just in case anyone experiences this a 12v adapter can be sent and will resolve the issue for now. However as always I highly recommend repairing your boards as he his going to do also.

Thanks again, I've contacted my local pinball tech and he's not sure what the issue would be. He doesn't seem to think it's bad caps. Excellent product anyway. I saw a photo a few posts up of the MMR adapter and had more wires on it so thought I'd ask.

#1390 6 years ago

I am having an issue installing on my MMR. I plugged the Pinstadium board in the Pinball Controller board as shown in the picture above in this post. I fired the game and the game does not turn on. I remove the Pinstadium from the mix and game works fine.

Two other questions....

1) What are those blue things that came with it? How do I utilize them? I really would like to plug in the flasher alligator clips to the flashers without having to solder them permanently but having a tough time getting the clips on to the flashers. Not many spots to do this and wires don't leave alot of room to make a connection.

2) My playfield is really tight up against the cabinet. It seems to even rub the cabinet when lifting the playfield. I am not confident that the magnet strip is not gonna impeded the lifting of the playfield. Not sure how I will do this once installed.

Also. I really think you should add some documentation with the product. I know there is info online but it would be nice to have a sheet that gave some sort of direction on install and what is included in the package. ie - Those blue clips and how to use them.

#1391 6 years ago

Hooked my pinstadium up through j116 and successful with Roadshow.

#1392 6 years ago

Now I want a Road Show with Pin Stadium!

#1393 6 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

I am having an issue installing on my MMR. I plugged the Pinstadium board in the Pinball Controller board as shown in the picture above in this post. I fired the game and the game does not turn on. I remove the Pinstadium from the mix and game works fine.
Two other questions....
1) What are those blue things that came with it? How do I utilize them? I really would like to plug in the flasher alligator clips to the flashers without having to solder them permanently but having a tough time getting the clips on to the flashers. Not many spots to do this and wires don't leave alot of room to make a connection.
2) My playfield is really tight up against the cabinet. It seems to even rub the cabinet when lifting the playfield. I am not confident that the magnet strip is not gonna impeded the lifting of the playfield. Not sure how I will do this once installed.
Also. I really think you should add some documentation with the product. I know there is info online but it would be nice to have a sheet that gave some sort of direction on install and what is included in the package. ie - Those blue clips and how to use them.

Send me an email at [email protected] and I will walk you through this. It sounds like you have the power adapter reversed (common mistake), just flip it around so that the one yellow wire aligns with the yellow wire on the MMR.

1. Those blue wire splicers if you don't choose to use the alligator clips to connect to a flasher.

2. The Magna-Mounts will clear as it was designed to be compatible with MMR. I have it on my machine and it will work good for you.

The directions are on the website and not included in the shipment because I am constantly updating them so much that they would be out of date by the time you received them. You can find them under FAQs. For the moment the website is under maintenance for a couple hours today with some big updates. I will get in contact with you now though. Thanks

Scott

#1394 6 years ago

I have to say, I am very impressed with customer service at PinStadium! Scott just texted me with all the help I need. I will try the install later tonight and can't wait to see the lights in action! If they are good as the pictures and videos look (I am told that pics don't do it justice as they are way better in person) then I will for sure be adding these to my cyclone next! (Does it work on System 11?)

#1395 6 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

I have to say, I am very impressed with customer service at PinStadium! Scott just texted me with all the help I need. I will try the install later tonight and can't wait to see the lights in action! If they are good as the pictures and videos look (I am told that pics don't do it justice as they are way better in person) then I will for sure be adding these to my cyclone next! (Does it work on System 11?)

Hey glad to help you no problem. I will post up these pics for others doing the MMR install. When you the Pin Stadium power adapter just make sure the one yellow wire lines up with a yellow wire on MMR. You should be good to go then.

*Note: the alignment of the yellow wire all is the way through from the board to the adapter to the original connector

Yes they work on System 11 also

Scott

0C46E590-ABB6-4132-AC61-6D7D4A9E8584 (resized).jpeg0C46E590-ABB6-4132-AC61-6D7D4A9E8584 (resized).jpeg

7715533D-977D-489A-A4F6-29F36A118F06 (resized).jpeg7715533D-977D-489A-A4F6-29F36A118F06 (resized).jpeg

#1396 6 years ago

Here are some real photo comparisons. They were taken with a real camera, each photo was taken with the same settings. Aperture was f/6.3, ISO 800, Shutter speed 25. There was no ambient light. The camera settings were chosen to properly expose for the 66% photo as that it was I use and looks best with the eye. The off photo metered 1.3 stops below the 66%, the 50% photo metered 1/3 of a stop below the 66% photo and the 100% photo metered 1/3 of a stop above the 66% photo.

50%, 66%, 100%, Off

50percentsmall.jpg50percentsmall.jpg
66percentsmall.jpg66percentsmall.jpg
100percentsmall.jpg100percentsmall.jpg
offsmall.jpgoffsmall.jpg

#1397 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Hooked my pinstadium up through j116 and successful with Roadshow. Here are some examples at off, 50% and 100% with a light blue tint.

Your Roadshow is looking nice and it’s the first pics of one with Pin Stadiums I have seen. I am sure it’s even more dramatic of a difference in person since the camera is either to dark or bright

I put together the Before and Afters you posted side by side. One thing I noticed was how the DMD reflection disappears completely. Nice and that is what is called the Invisi-Look feature.

#1398 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Your Roadshow is looking nice and it’s the first pics of one with Pin Stadiums I have seen. I put together the Before and Afters you posted side by side. One thing I noticed was how the DMD reflection disappears completely. Nice and that is what is called the Invisi-Look feature

I noticed how the DMD reflections disappear as well, it works great. I added some new photos above your post not taken on a cell phone on auto. It shows the true impact of these lights. Thanks again, will be ordering more soon!

#1399 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I noticed how the DMD reflections disappear as well, it works great. I added some new photos above your post not taken on a cell phone on auto. It shows the true impact of these lights. Thanks again, will be ordering more soon!

Yes there you go that looks even better!!

5B265994-F364-4039-8AB7-5145D36357B9 (resized).jpeg5B265994-F364-4039-8AB7-5145D36357B9 (resized).jpeg

#1400 6 years ago

About the Pinstadium customer service: I believe Scott does not sleep at all, since he's been answering my questions promptly, even though there must be a few time zones' difference when the questions come from Finland Great support!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Santa Clara, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/28?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.