(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,221 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 minutes ago by Bruce_Pickle
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 165.
#1201 6 years ago

Yummy

B300615E-02F8-4747-9B72-12F9D955C997 (resized).jpegB300615E-02F8-4747-9B72-12F9D955C997 (resized).jpeg

#1202 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Order in for F14 and High Speed

Nice!! Gonna order one for high Speed as well after Christmas. Did you get any flash? Was thinking about going with red flash and gi module is a must

#1203 6 years ago

Hi,
Someone has tested with a Star Trek pro or premium ?

#1204 6 years ago
Quoted from sygu:

Hi,
Someone has tested with a Star Trek pro or premium ?

Here are pics of them on a Star Trek Premium with GI module and UV+Glow(does extremely well on the colors of this playfield)

A034B196-9A88-4BFB-861B-C637172DDA46 (resized).jpegA034B196-9A88-4BFB-861B-C637172DDA46 (resized).jpeg

B881D286-C3FD-4540-982A-810474EDAD34 (resized).jpegB881D286-C3FD-4540-982A-810474EDAD34 (resized).jpeg

F63A444F-CEA7-4B16-BBBB-83420E52DF79 (resized).jpegF63A444F-CEA7-4B16-BBBB-83420E52DF79 (resized).jpeg

#1205 6 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

Nice!! Gonna order one for high Speed as well after Christmas. Did you get any flash? Was thinking about going with red flash and gi module is a must

Actually that’s what I opted for as the HS flashers are red already.

#1206 6 years ago

Jersey Jack Pinball The Hobbit just got Pin Stadiums. The before and afters are not labeled but should be apparent

Imagine being able to control your Hobbit via Wifi with your phone, now you can. Jersey Jack has some amazing GI lighting control programming talents and the Pin Stadium app with the GI module enhance this even further. Now you are in control!

006DF50E-6EA4-41F0-8770-EA371D0B90EF (resized).jpeg006DF50E-6EA4-41F0-8770-EA371D0B90EF (resized).jpeg
BC15B920-237C-4CD3-B98A-67F262F6EC4D (resized).jpegBC15B920-237C-4CD3-B98A-67F262F6EC4D (resized).jpeg
B0B088A6-946E-4E34-AAF4-CEFDBFC32BF6 (resized).jpegB0B088A6-946E-4E34-AAF4-CEFDBFC32BF6 (resized).jpeg

#1207 6 years ago

Pictures don't do it justice (camera phone) In person looks unbelievable

FLINTSTONES1 (resized).jpgFLINTSTONES1 (resized).jpg

FLINTSTONES2 (resized).jpgFLINTSTONES2 (resized).jpg

#1208 6 years ago

I just installed my first set on Scared Stiff and the difference is very apparent. I have the brightness on the white down to zero which gives the lights a greenish hue and the white at 15% and it gives the playfield a warm look. The flasher is attached to a backbox flasher and turns the entire game blue when it goes off (UV and glow). Absolutely worth getting.

#1209 6 years ago

I am running 6 of them right now, made a video showcasing before and after effect.

Tastefull Pinstadium Settings, sometimes turned down all the way to 25% in order to suit the game Back to back display of each Pinball with Pinstadium off, then on

All Games but KISS are Pinball Refinery Editions, hence already an impressive ligthshow with Pinstadium turned off.

Please note that when switched off the Pinstadium UV Flashers are still active, hence the impressive Flasher action with Pinstadium off. That too is a Pinstadium Effect

Shown:

Stern The Walking Dead Prem Refinery Edition
Stern Kiss LE
Stern Iron Man VE Refinery Edition
Stern AC/DC Luci with Refinery Mods
Stern Metallica Pro Refinery Edition

#1210 6 years ago
Quoted from challanger1128:

Pictures don't do it justice (camera phone) In person looks unbelievable

Very cool to see this on a Flintstones!! I do know what you mean that in person it makes a world of differences. I know you have a multitude of your games with the Pin Stadiums. Thank you for being such a great customer and for posting this up too!!! Looks great.

#1211 6 years ago
Quoted from pbwizard14:

I just installed my first set on Scared Stiff and the difference is very apparent. I have the brightness on the white down to zero which gives the lights a greenish hue and the white at 15% and it gives the playfield a warm look. The flasher is attached to a backbox flasher and turns the entire game blue when it goes off (UV and glow). Absolutely worth getting.

Congratulations on your first set and I’m glad that you are happy. I have seen them on SS before and that playfield comes alive with the UV+Glow! Thank you again for your order.

#1212 6 years ago

Here are some pictures: From top to bottom, white at 20%; brightness at ZERO, middle they are off, bottom white and brightness at MAX. Look at the stiff-o-meter lights in the top and middle picture. It is at 3 in the top picture and 2 in the middle. I wanted to shoot the pictures with the game lights illuminated as close to exact with the stadium lights on and off to really see the difference.

IMG_0793 (resized).JPGIMG_0793 (resized).JPG

IMG_0797 (resized).JPGIMG_0797 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).JPGIMG_0798 (resized).JPG

#1213 6 years ago
Quoted from pbwizard14:

Here are some pictures: From top to bottom, white at 20%; brightness at ZERO, middle they are off, bottom white and brightness at MAX. Look at the stiff-o-meter lights in the top and middle picture. It is at 3 in the top picture and 2 in the middle. I wanted to shoot the pictures with the game lights illuminated as close to exact with the stadium lights on and off to really see the difference.

I love these pics!!! Absolutely incredible to see that difference in all 3 levels of comparison lighting. Thank you for taking these pics and getting them up here for the other Scared Stiff owners to see

#1214 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

I am running 6 of them right now, made a video showcasing before and after effect.
» YouTube video
Tastefull Pinstadium Settings, sometimes turned down all the way to 25% in order to suit the game Back to back display of each Pinball with Pinstadium off, then on
All Games but KISS are Pinball Refinery Editions, hence already an impressive ligthshow with Pinstadium turned off.
Please note that when switched off the Pinstadium UV Flashers are still active, hence the impressive Flasher action with Pinstadium off. That too is a Pinstadium Effect
Shown:
Stern The Walking Dead Prem Refinery Edition
Stern Kiss LE
Stern Iron Man VE Refinery Edition
Stern AC/DC Luci with Refinery Mods
Stern Metallica Pro Refinery Edition

You have been such a great supporter and you were in it in the early stages of pre-order too. Very early!!

The work that you have done to properly capture these on each of the machines is very impressive!! It truly accurately represents exactly what you see in person. That’s very hard to do with the camera’s eye and you have done it.

This will for sure be extremely helpful for those who have not see these in person. Many have requested this type of live filming of the “On/Off” Before and After results.

Thank you!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1215 6 years ago

Hello. Just recently bought and installed pinstadiums in my Funhouse (below are before and after pics). One note is that this is nearly 100% incandescent lighting (only a couple LEDs). I used to be a purist in trying to keep things original, but I've changed my tune lately. Just wanted to mention as the results look quite dramatic. Happy holidays

after (resized).jpegafter (resized).jpeg

before (resized).jpegbefore (resized).jpeg

#1216 6 years ago
Quoted from funchaser:

Hello. Just recently bought and installed pinstadiums in my Funhouse (below are before and after pics). One note is that this is nearly 100% incandescent lighting (only a couple LEDs). I used to be a purist in trying to keep things original, but I've changed my tune lately. Just wanted to mention as the results look quite dramatic. Happy holidays

That is really cool that you are normally a purist and that you see that you were able to use these in that way to still keep the original integrity of the game. I’m so glad that you posted this because that helps a lot of others out that think that this is only a bright and colorful mod which it can be also. As you can see in your usage I can also be a subtle accent to bring out the lights to an older machine while retaining the original look. Those are excellent results you posted and it’s showing the original artwork in it’s best form of light. Thanks again for posting this. And thank you for your order as always

#1217 6 years ago

So I just ordered my JJ POTC. How soon after the release will you have lighting available for that pin?

#1218 6 years ago

I already have a kit for that machine. As I am getting one personally myself also and putting the Pin Stadium’s on that. So I got a little bit of a headstart because I’m self-motivated on this one.

#1219 6 years ago
Quoted from dharv:

So I just ordered my JJ POTC. How soon after the release will you have lighting available for that pin?

It’s going to be the same simple connection as Dialed In in the backbox.

#1220 6 years ago

Good. You can come over and install that and the one in my TAF

#1221 6 years ago

I am so bummed been waiting for two months they got delivered and stolen - I am so over this shipping stuff getting stolen I have a camera but outside of watching them do it it's useless.

#1222 6 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

I am so bummed been waiting for two months they got delivered and stolen - I am so over this shipping stuff getting stolen I have a camera but outside of watching them do it it's useless.

I hope those bastards know what they're stealing. Pibstadium means absolutely nothing to a non-pinhead.

#1223 6 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

you need some of these... watch them sh*t their pants...

#1224 6 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I hope those bastards know what they're stealing. Pibstadium means absolutely nothing to a non-pinhead.

Exactly they have stolen water filters - a Toto - my tacky blow ups and now this one really hurt that was allot of money to disappear that they will likely toss - guess I should get a shipping delivery place setup - this is on me I knew it was getting bad this year with all the Xmas theft just did not think they would be delivered until Tuesdayy with the slower shipping. Shit happens time to drink and flip away the pain.

#1226 6 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

Quoted from ToucanF16:

I’m so sorry this happened and I cannot believe they would do such a thing too. Karma is bad especially with this! I would suggest anyone to keep an eye out for these being posted up for sale (eBay, Craigslist etc). Nobody is selling their Pin Stadiums so it will be obvious who it is should such a listing come up.

These guys aren’t smart and but I’m sure they can look up the value of them. I just sent you an email regarding this also to discuss this more. Again so sorry this occurred.

Scott

#1227 6 years ago

Just installed pinstadiums in my WOZ 2.0. Scott was more than helpful and wow what a difference they make. Looks like a huge order is about to be placed. Just take my money already will ya?!!

D0D9DD15-0B62-4889-AAE2-927A716F5A23 (resized).jpegD0D9DD15-0B62-4889-AAE2-927A716F5A23 (resized).jpeg

385D515E-C458-42AE-9698-6CFB22D38518 (resized).jpeg385D515E-C458-42AE-9698-6CFB22D38518 (resized).jpeg

#1228 6 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Just installed pinstadiums in my WOZ 2.0. Scott was more than helpful and wow what a difference they make. Looks like a huge order is about to be placed. Just take my money already will ya?!!

You need a few more sets your games to the right and left are rather dark in this picture - thanks for posting the pic - convinced me to get over the anger I ordered my replacement set today! Scott was amazing on working on a shipping solution that worked best for me.

#1229 6 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

You need a few more sets your games to the right and left are rather dark in this picture - thanks for posting the pic - convinced me to get over the anger I ordered my replacement set today! Scott was amazing on working on a shipping solution that worked best for me.

Yeah they are dark because they were powered off.
These things are truly amazing. And simple to install even for an idiot like me. And here is the color that flashes when I hit the witch.

E8FCF3DB-BE83-4052-AA5F-3440C363CBC1 (resized).pngE8FCF3DB-BE83-4052-AA5F-3440C363CBC1 (resized).png

#1230 6 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Yeah they are dark because they were powered off.
These things are truly amazing. And simple to install even for an idiot like me. And here is the color that flashes when I hit the witch.

That’s a nice capture of that in action, as it’s sort of hard to get as the witch flasher is rather fast. Looks great!!!

#1231 6 years ago

haven't had time to debug it but I had to remove my pinstadium lights. On my TWD it was causing the speaker volume to rise hugely (even though the volume is set low) and its on location in my office so was causing chaos. Will report back when I re-install. Posted here to see if anyone else has had similar issue?

#1232 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

haven't had time to debug it but I had to remove my pinstadium lights. On my TWD it was causing the speaker volume to rise hugely (even though the volume is set low) and its on location in my office so was causing chaos. Will report back when I re-install. Posted here to see if anyone else has had similar issue?

I have not. I’ve had it on TWD for a long time too. Where did you connect the GI and flasher modules?

Also keep in mind I use the aux power outlet in the game. I don’t tap the power supply.

#1233 6 years ago

GI was off one of the GI bulbs and flasher on the well walker. One of my thoughts is perhaps when the playfield is down it might be shorting through the subwoofer, but I just pulled it out until I have time to look at it. I was getting funny looks from my colleagues about the noise it was making! It was a bit like scream mode in Ghostbusters LOL

Neil.

#1234 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

GI was off one of the GI bulbs and flasher on the well walker. One of my thoughts is perhaps when the playfield is down it might be shorting through the subwoofer, but I just pulled it out until I have time to look at it. I was getting funny looks from my colleagues about the noise it was making! It was a bit like scream mode in Ghostbusters LOL
Neil.

It sounds like you had a GI or Flasher wiring grounding out on something as the Pin Stadium does nothing with the audio power on the boards. I would suggest relocating where you had the GI connection and make sure if you are using the clips to tuck the wires up safely and then slide the conductor sleeves over the tips and you should be good. Feel free to email me directly at [email protected] if you have any questions or need a pic of where to attach them.

#1235 6 years ago

Just installed a set on my Addams Family. I wish I hadn't, these things are so great now I'm wanting to buy more, that will leave my Pinball funds drained.

#1236 6 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

Just installed a set on my Addams Family. I wish I hadn't, these things are so great now I'm wanting to buy more.

It's a great mod at a fair price. It's our own fault that we need so many of them that the cost just adds up. I'm in for ten...so far.

#1237 6 years ago

That is damn slick.

#1238 6 years ago

Looks great on my BM66

#1239 6 years ago

Just installed a set on my Addams Family. I wish I hadn't, these things are so great now I'm wanting to buy more, that will leave my Pinball funds drained.

Hey thanks and glad that you are enjoying them on your TAF. Wow you have a huge collection!!!

#1240 6 years ago

Can't wait for my TAF PS to arrive! Any idea where I am in the queue, Scott?

#1241 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Can't wait for my TAF PS to arrive! Any idea where I am in the queue, Scott?

Shoot me an email at [email protected]. Thanks!!!

#1242 6 years ago

I've seen tons of before and after pictures on this thread so I thought I'd give it a shot on 1 game just to see for myself. I will say it's exactly as advertised - in fact the dramatic before and after pictures probably don't do it complete justice. Just finished installing it on my RBION. I used to have to play RBION with the overhead light on because the PF was just too dark. It is now playable in the dark and it's not too bright on the eyes. I haven't really dialed in the right color/settings yet, but is a totally different game - it really comes alive! I'll be ordering for some of my other games as well. Best mod since the Color DMD!

After (resized).jpgAfter (resized).jpg

Before (resized).jpgBefore (resized).jpg

#1244 6 years ago

Wow! Now I am the law toned down the brightness a tad since pic but love being able to dial the choice in

IMG_20171231_164811268 (resized).jpgIMG_20171231_164811268 (resized).jpg

IMG_20171231_164733748 (resized).jpgIMG_20171231_164733748 (resized).jpg

#1245 6 years ago

Yeah that’s the nice thing totally adjustable brightness. I’ll probably turn the brightness up a little on mine. I’m only at 65% right now

#1246 6 years ago

We'll be announcing the winner of our PinStadium giveaway on this Thursday's "Bro, do you even pinball?"

If you entered, tune in and watch live to see if you won! The show starts at 8 p.m. Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#1247 6 years ago

decided to give these a try on Alien. Just looking for very minor lightning to cut the complete black GI. Excited to try them out and report back. What is the current waiting time now?

#1248 6 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

Wow! Now I am the law toned down the brightness a tad since pic but love being able to dial the choice in

Judge dredd needed it soooo bad!

#1249 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Judge dredd needed it soooo bad!

Yes it did.

#1250 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

decided to give these a try on Alien. Just looking for very minor lightning to cut the complete black GI. Excited to try them out and report back. What is the current waiting time now?

8 weeks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/25?hl=mr-hodes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.