(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,218 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 minutes ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 165.
#1001 6 years ago

Another pic of the flasher trigger connection for Twilight Zone

TZ_flashers_pinball_led (resized).pngTZ_flashers_pinball_led (resized).png

#1002 6 years ago

What? A Black Friday sale you say Scott? lol sorry had to try........lol

#1003 6 years ago

Keep an ear out from Buffalo, SDTM, and TWIP!

#1004 6 years ago

Some quick pics.... Gorgar, Metallica Pre and Tron LE with PinStadium lighting.

I think I may have my my connections off on my Metallica. But I can say it is a HUGE difference on all of them!!! Especially the Gorgar which was really dark.

IMG_0030 (resized).JPGIMG_0030 (resized).JPG

IMG_0032 (resized).JPGIMG_0032 (resized).JPG

IMG_0031 (resized).JPGIMG_0031 (resized).JPG

IMG_0038 (resized).JPGIMG_0038 (resized).JPG

IMG_0033 (resized).JPGIMG_0033 (resized).JPG

IMG_0039 (resized).JPGIMG_0039 (resized).JPG

IMG_0041 (resized).JPGIMG_0041 (resized).JPG

IMG_0035 (resized).JPGIMG_0035 (resized).JPG

#1005 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Some quick pics.... Gorgar, Metallica Pre and Tron LE with PinStadium lighting.
I think I may have my my connections off on my Metallica. But I can say it is a HUGE difference on all of them!!! Especially the Gorgar which was really dark.

Those are some really incredible looking pictures on all of the machines. It's especially cool to see Gorgar with them installed. Thank you for posting these up!!

Email me at [email protected] and send some pictures if you are unsure of your connections on MET. I'm assuming you were referring to thr UV+Glow flasher connection. I can send you pics of mine.

#1006 6 years ago

Special announcement...

Black Friday Special enter code "bfriday" for 15% off as many Pin Stadiums as you can order!!!

Be sure to click on "View Cart" after adding your items, there you can enter the code.

***Offer runs Thurs-Sat midnight only

Happy Thanksgiving !!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1007 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Interesting product, caught my attention to solve a common problem of not seeing the playfield in a dark room. However, the part where it is not directly linked to the GI and the programmed dimming modes in a game makes it a non-starter for me. Many of the pins made in the last 20 years (and even before that, going back to Blackout from the early '80s) use dimming the GI playfield light for dramatic effect and it works great. These stadium lights, while a good idea, don't seem to do that out of the box, but looks like it would be DIYable to tie it in. To me, if I have to DIY that part I might as well DIY the rest.
I will say though....the pics of the LOTR in a subtle green lighting really is nice......

Well 7 months ago I posted this, but kept following this product as it has developed from it's infancy to a now mature quality product with all the great features and options.

This morning with the Black Friday sale I ordered my first one with the GI option for my SW Premium. Looking forward to getting it!!!

#1008 6 years ago

I installed a set on my cftbl. What an improvement. It was almost unplayable before, without any additional room lighting. Now, it’s looking great!

Before:
DA73DDE5-CBCF-45F8-9B54-145D0BA81252 (resized).jpegDA73DDE5-CBCF-45F8-9B54-145D0BA81252 (resized).jpeg

After:
AC212FEF-28F3-41CD-AB97-3EC2451EA1A2 (resized).jpegAC212FEF-28F3-41CD-AB97-3EC2451EA1A2 (resized).jpeg

This is a great product, with great support.

#1009 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Well 7 months ago I posted this, but kept following this product as it has developed from it's infancy to a now mature quality product with all the great features and options.
This morning with the Black Friday sale I ordered my first one with the GI option for my SW Premium. Looking forward to getting it!!!

Wow that is some history there and I give the credit to you guys that posted up the GI suggestion and if it was possible. Thanks to you I figured it out and designed custom circuitry to do just that for every machine. That's so awesome to hear from you and thank you for you suggestions, support, and your order today!!! You helped make it possible. Today has been crazy busy with orders. Wow!

Scott

#1010 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Special announcement...
Black Friday Special enter code "bfriday" for 15% off as many Pin Stadiums as you can order!!!
Be sure to click on "View Cart" after adding your items, there you can enter the code.
Happy Thanksgiving !!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Even though my other orders have not shipped yet, I ordered the last two today to have them in all my games until Houdini gets here (can't pass on the bfriday discount). Looking forward to putting them in SS and TOTAN soon and CV and TZ down the road.

#1011 6 years ago
Quoted from pbwizard14:

Even though my other orders have not shipped yet, I ordered the last two today to have them in all my games until Houdini gets here (can't pass on the bfriday discount). Looking forward to putting them in SS and TOTAN soon and CV and TZ down the road.

Man. SS might need pinstadium more than any other game.

#1012 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Man. SS might need pinstadium more than any other game.

TOTAN is a very dark game too because the playfield is wide open with blue inserts, most of the lighting is toward the outside of the playfield. It is one of my favorite games in terms of art and I'll soon be able to see it all very well.

#1013 6 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

I installed a set on my cftbl. What an improvement. It was almost unplayable before, without any additional room lighting. Now, it’s looking great!
Before:

After:

This is a great product, with great support.

By the way can you share a screenshot of your settings for the color and white percentage? I'm curious what you used as it looks really good.

#1014 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Special announcement...
Happy Thanksgiving !!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Doh, I should have waited

For those that have installed these on WoZ, which flasher did you decide to hook up to?

#1015 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Doh, I should have waited
For those that have installed these on WoZ, which flasher did you decide to hook up to?

The best and really only connection for WOZ is the witch flasher (red) that is on the right side of her. Here is a picture of where to connect it. Connect to the wires in green circles and not the green/blue wire.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

I can respond even faster and help you further.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#1016 6 years ago

I just placed my order using the Black Friday code! I had a quick question for Scott before placing the order, so I PM'ed him here. He responded 4 minutes later. Previous PMs with him were just as timely. His responsiveness and the fact that he's been very good about implementing suggestions from the community here are examples of outstanding customer service -- a rarity these days. I'm SUPER excited to be joining the PinStadium club!!

#1017 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The best and really only connection for WOZ is the witch flasher (red) that is on the right side of her. Here is a picture of where to connect it. Connect to the wires in green circles and not the green/blue wire.
Feel free to email me at [email protected]
I can respond even faster and help you further.

Thanks! Once they arrive that's where I'll hook it up at.

#1018 6 years ago

NGG and AFMr SE before and after...

AFMR after (resized).jpgAFMR after (resized).jpg
AFMr before (resized).JPGAFMr before (resized).JPG
NGG after (resized).jpgNGG after (resized).jpg
NGG before (resized).JPGNGG before (resized).JPG

machines (resized).jpgmachines (resized).jpg

#1019 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Thanks! Once they arrive that's where I'll hook it up at.

You are welcome and you can email me when you get them if you have any questions. I will be happy to help.

[email protected]

#1020 6 years ago

Reminder that the Black Friday Pin Stadium 15% discount ends tonight at midnight.

Two great partners to choose from that are offering you this limited time discount!!

BF05496B-8064-403D-A46A-23CCCFBB2CD5 (resized).jpegBF05496B-8064-403D-A46A-23CCCFBB2CD5 (resized).jpeg
99034CB3-35C3-489F-9A7E-7A71A94B2139 (resized).jpeg99034CB3-35C3-489F-9A7E-7A71A94B2139 (resized).jpeg

#1021 6 years ago

Bummer!

I totally missed out on this.

On a side note. I don't think this can be installed on both sides of SS. SS ramp is completely flush to the right side of the cabinet under the glass.

#1022 6 years ago
Quoted from Moto_bone:

Bummer!
I totally missed out on this.
On a side note. I don't think this can be installed on both sides of SS. SS ramp is completely flush to the right side of the cabinet under the glass.

I’m sorry that you missed out on the deal. Regarding Scared Stiff, they do fit on that machine as I had them installed on mine with no problems. In fact during the designing of these, SS was one of the machines I tested them on to make sure they would clear in tight instances. Another set of close clearance machines I wanted designed them to also work on are CFTBL(left ramp), WH2O (Boulders on both sides), and WOZ (both upper playfields). Believe it or not those are even closer clearances, especially Creature’s left ramp.

On SS they did a great job and the playfield looked really good when the UV+Glow lit up.

#1023 6 years ago

got my kit and wow - just one q - where are you grabbing the well walker flasher from?

Cheers,
Neil.

#1024 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I’m sorry that you missed out on the deal. Regarding Scared Stiff, they do fit on that machine as I had them installed on mine with no problems. In fact during the designing of these, SS was one of the machines I tested them on to make sure they would clear in tight instances. Another set of close clearance machines I wanted designed them to also work on are CFTBL(left ramp), WH2O (Boulders on both sides), and WOZ (both upper playfields). Believe it or not those are even closer clearances, especially Creature’s left ramp.
On SS they did a great job and the playfield looked really good when the UV+Glow lit up.

I really like your product! I'm sure I'll end up with a few someday.

Acronyms are warring now! I was talking about Space Shuttle.

The black plastic ramp has maybe .015" clearance on the cabinet and is about 1/16" from the glass.

Thanks for the reply!

#1025 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

got my kit and wow - just one q - where are you grabbing the well walker flasher from?
Cheers,
Neil.

The best spot I found is on the Well Walker flasher right underneath him. It does a great job with the UV+Glow

#1026 6 years ago
Quoted from Moto_bone:

I really like your product! I'm sure I'll end up with a few someday.
Acronyms are warring now! I was talking about Space Shuttle.
The black plastic ramp has maybe .015" clearance on the cabinet and is about 1/16" from the glass.
Thanks for the reply!

Oh that’s funny I thought you were saying Scared Stiff. The clearances you provided for Space Shuttle will work for the Pin Stadiums! It would be cool to see them on that machine.

#1027 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

By the way can you share a screenshot of your settings for the color and white percentage? I'm curious what you used as it looks really good.

Here’s the screenshot. What a difference Pinstadium makes!

5EBE0B05-0DAE-439F-AD2B-11456D9CD2D2 (resized).png5EBE0B05-0DAE-439F-AD2B-11456D9CD2D2 (resized).png

#1028 6 years ago

Dirty harry before and after,i can't get enough of these. Best addition to pinball ever

20171127_173935 (resized).jpg20171127_173935 (resized).jpg

20171127_181421 (resized).jpg20171127_181421 (resized).jpg

20171127_181421 (resized).jpg20171127_181421 (resized).jpg

#1029 6 years ago

Looks awesome. Makes those side art blades pop.

#1030 6 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Here’s the screenshot. What a difference Pinstadium makes!

Thank you for posting this up!!

#1031 6 years ago

Its hard to capture but these look amazing on BSD. I went for a darker theme but you can see perfect. The red flashers are amazing. Connect to the flasher in the back left under the grave yard and its the best lightshow ive seen to date. Absolutely amazing. Its a tight fit but very doable. Before and after

20171127_190843 (resized).jpg20171127_190843 (resized).jpg

20171127_183747 (resized).jpg20171127_183747 (resized).jpg

#1032 6 years ago

I’ve place three orders totalling 28 Pinstadiums; all with GI and flashers. Gonna have my hands busy installing all these when I return from overseas.

#1033 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Its hard to capture but these look amazing on BSD. I went for a darker theme but you can see perfect. The red flashers are amazing. Connect to the flasher in the back left under the grave yard and its the best lightshow ive seen to date. Absolutely amazing. Its a tight fit but very doable. Before and after

Great use of this on BSD and I know many have asked if it will fit and work on BSD. Do mind sharing a screenshot of the settings you used?

I know many have machines that they want to still maintain that dark eerie look while still wanting to see the playfield. You did a great job dialing this in.

#1034 6 years ago

This Week in Pinball is teaming up with Pin Stadium Lights for the month of December to give away a FREE Pin Stadium Lights Kit!

Go here to enter! http://thisweekinpinball.com/december-giveaway-enter-win-pin-stadium-lights-kit/

Pin Stadium Lights are a HOT PRODUCT...get it??

holiday_giveaway (resized).pngholiday_giveaway (resized).png

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 3.49.13 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-11-27 at 3.49.13 PM (resized).png

#1035 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

This Week in Pinball is teaming up with Pin Stadium Lights for the month of December to give away a FREE Pin Stadium Lights Kit!
Go here to enter! http://thisweekinpinball.com/december-giveaway-enter-win-pin-stadium-lights-kit/
Pin Stadium Lights are a HOT PRODUCT...get it??

Thank you for all that you do for us and keeping so well informed each week. It’s nice to get all the pinball news from you in such an organized manner. Good stuff!!

#1036 6 years ago

Too cool, my TZ is going to look like that some day...... lol Need me some awesome lights! My wife hates holding the flashlight while we play! Especially during Power Ball!

#1037 6 years ago

Here are some pics compliments of Trent from www.tiltamusements.com for the pictures GOTG Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) Guardians of the Galaxy (Premium)-le

Trent set up two GOTG machines next to each other to properly demonstrate the dramatic difference. Also captured is a before and after moment with the UV+Glow in action (triggered from the orb flasher) and this is not a mockup of what the UV+Glow looks like this is an actual live picture unedited!
ZMeny KevInBuffalo

gotgUV+Glow (resized).pnggotgUV+Glow (resized).png
gotg_gallery2 (resized).pnggotg_gallery2 (resized).png

gotg_gallery (resized).pnggotg_gallery (resized).png

#1038 6 years ago

wow thats pretty dramatic

#1039 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are some pics compliments of Trent from http://www.tiltamusements.com for the pictures GOTG Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) Guardians of the Galaxy (Premium/LE)
Trent set up two GOTG machines next to each other to properly demonstrate the dramatic difference. Also captured is a before and after moment with the UV+Glow in action (triggered from the orb flasher) and this is not a mockup of what the UV+Glow looks like this is an actual live picture unedited!
zmeny kevinbuffalo

Is it possible that Bottom Left most picture the On-Off is reversed? The one on the Left looks like the PS view?

#1040 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Is it possible that Bottom Left most picture the On-Off is reversed? The one on the Left looks like the PS view?

Yes, good eye! Thanks I updated it.

#1041 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Dirty harry before and after,i can't get enough of these. Best addition to pinball ever

Even better than powder coating ?!

#1042 6 years ago

They both compliment each other very well for sure

#1043 6 years ago

I want BOTH ! Robert's work is top notch stuff!! And these lights are a sure fire hit! Definitely compliment each other!

#1044 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I want BOTH ! Robert's work is top notch stuff!! And these lights are a sure fire hit! Definitely compliment each other!

Thank you and yes he’s got some great work too.

#1045 6 years ago

Hi Scott,
I installed my 5th set of Pinstadium lights on my Scared Stiff tonight and was searching for a good light to attach the flashers to. I settled on a light in the backbox, it is the flasher behind the words Scared Stiff in the upper left corner of the backglass. I think it gives you just the right amount of flash during game play and gives you a great light show after the game is over. Before talking to you I didn't think about using a flasher in the back box, but it works great and you have provided plenty of wire on the jumpers to reach anywhere on the machine. Thanks again for this awesome product. John

#1046 6 years ago
Quoted from pinwiz55:

Hi Scott,
I installed my 5th set of Pinstadium lights on my Scared Stiff tonight and was searching for a good light to attach the flashers to. I settled on a light in the backbox, it is the flasher behind the words Scared Stiff in the upper left corner of the backglass. I think it gives you just the right amount of flash during game play and gives you a great light show after the game is over. Before talking to you I didn't think about using a flasher in the back box, but it works great and you have provided plenty of wire on the jumpers to reach anywhere on the machine. Thanks again for this awesome product. John

You are welcome and I am glad that this helped you out. In most cases there are a perfect choice of flashers under the playfield but you can get creative if your preference desires and even trigger the Pin Stadium flashers off of the backbox bulbs too. Thank you John for your multiple purchases of the Pin Stadiums !!

For those that may not know this, the flashers can be triggered safely by any bulb that is between 4v-24v so for older games that don't have flashers you can now add this option or a newer game like Alien too. Also for games that you think an inlay bulb or backbox bulb would be more appropriate for the trigger source then you can do that too. John has illustrated a great method and he is correct that there is enough length to cover the distance of the pinball with the wiring provided in the kit. Enjoy!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1047 6 years ago

Here is another good comparison shot of the GOTG Pro with Pin Stadiums on the left and not installed on the machine on the right.

8A3334F1-135D-4D1F-B0E7-198D9711C895 (resized).jpeg8A3334F1-135D-4D1F-B0E7-198D9711C895 (resized).jpeg
40F88E92-82A8-459D-BD59-7D142A74826C (resized).jpeg40F88E92-82A8-459D-BD59-7D142A74826C (resized).jpeg

8DF40CF1-B0DA-4CCD-906F-2BFF9C8D8CF4 (resized).jpeg8DF40CF1-B0DA-4CCD-906F-2BFF9C8D8CF4 (resized).jpeg

#1048 6 years ago

Here are what I found to be the best settings for the playfield. It was in the “pink” spectrum and really did a great job. Anyways it’s a starting point for those of you with these installed on Guardians.

2E621131-DBFB-481D-B148-F3806617D0C7 (resized).png2E621131-DBFB-481D-B148-F3806617D0C7 (resized).png

90C7FDEC-C64F-4E9F-A927-657BE992164E (resized).jpeg90C7FDEC-C64F-4E9F-A927-657BE992164E (resized).jpeg

#1049 6 years ago

What is the current turn around time once an order is placed to shipping? Thx!

#1050 6 years ago
Quoted from nipper2u:

What is the current turn around time once an order is placed to shipping? Thx!

Currently it is about 3-4 weeks but things are in place to double production very shortly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 91.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 17.50
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/21?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.