(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 165.
#951 6 years ago

Some recent ones I received requests for are STTNG, F-14, more Rob Zombies, any older Bally/Williams/Data East/Sterns from the 90's prior. There are a lot of Pin Stadiums kits out there and most all of these are covered from what I show. Thank you to anyone posting up these pics!

#952 6 years ago

Only thing that sucks is they are backordered about 3 weeks :/

#953 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Only thing that sucks is they are backordered about 3 weeks :/

Production is going really smooth just a lot of orders. Thank for all of your orders. Another large batch of them shipped out today and many more to come!!

#954 6 years ago

Yeah, I ordered mine a month ago and still haven’t received them yet but Scott always replies immediately and everyone knows how busy they are. Bottom line I guess is that if you want some you should order sooner than later.

#955 6 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Yeah, I ordered mine a month ago and still haven’t received them yet but Scott always replies immediately and everyone knows how busy they are. Bottom line I guess is that if you want some you should order sooner than later.

Yes you are in the next shipment (the one for your TZ) Waxx . You will be getting a tracking number very soon. Thank you for your order and we are getting over the "Chicago Expo" order hump as we speak. It was an insane amount of orders but also production is revving high to match it. Thank you all for you patience and I would strongly suggest ordering now sooner than later especially with the holidays coming up.

#956 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes you are in the next shipment (the one for your TZ) waxx . You will be getting a tracking number very soon. Thank you for your order and we are getting over the "Chicago Expo" order hump as we speak. It was an insane amount of orders but also production is revving high to match it. Thank you all for you patience and I would strongly suggest ordering now sooner than later especially with the holidays coming up.

Darn, I wanted to be the first (ish) TZ user! lol While not enjoyable because we want our fun Now, I appreciate knowing that Scott is taking his time to make Every order perfect and supporting Everyone along the way. A long line to me means an awesome high demand product. Worth the wait for me!

#957 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Darn, I wanted to be the first (ish) TZ user! lol While not enjoyable because we want our fun Now, I appreciate knowing that Scott is taking his time to make Every order perfect and supporting Everyone along the way. A long line to me means an awesome high demand product. Worth the wait for me!

When the line gets longer I make it a goal to increase efficiency even further so keep the orders coming. I welcome the challenge of making these for you guys and it's a blast to hear the response from everyone once they get them installed. Today was a significant day as a customer just received shipment notification for the Pin Stadium she ordered it for a gift just recently and then within minutes of receiving the tracking info she placed yet another order for his Christmas gift. He is a lucky man and going to be a happy camper this holiday season!

These would make great stocking stuffers. One tube will hold 3 Pin Stadiums and it will fit in a stocking.

This might be a good thing to ask for Christmas since sometimes an entire pinball machine may be out of the question. You could always program the app to play Christmas light patterns and you can use the your pinball machine as the tree?

Okay well maybe this is not realistic but it's fun and possible with the Pin Stadium app

pinstadium_shipment (resized).pngpinstadium_shipment (resized).png

#959 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

When the line gets longer I make it a goal to increase efficiency even further so keep the orders coming. I welcome the challenge of making these for you guys and it's a blast to hear the response from everyone once they get them installed. Today was a significant day as a customer just received shipment notification for the Pin Stadium she ordered it for a gift just recently and then within minutes of receiving the tracking info she placed yet another order for his Christmas gift. He is a lucky man and going to be a happy camper this holiday season!
These would make great stocking stuffers. One tube will hold 3 Pin Stadiums and it will fit in a stocking.
This might be a good thing to ask for Christmas since sometimes an entire pinball machine may be out of the question. You could always program the app to play Christmas light patterns and you can use the your pinball machine as the tree?
Okay well maybe this is not realistic but it's fun and possible with the Pin Stadium app

Bravo. Please let that be my tube your showing! lol My babies need light! Great product, keep up the amazing work!

#960 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Bravo. Please let that be my tube your showing! lol My babies need light! Great product, keep up the amazing work!

Yours are in production, glad you are excited for your 2nd set!

#961 6 years ago

Here is an installation link that several have asked for as they install these in their JJP Dialed In's. I will post this here and also update our website installation link accordingly. Here is a tip, the tower is now in the backbox (unlike WOZ) and in order to access the plug and play point for the Pin Stadium power adapter you must unlock the monitor and it swings out on an articulating arm to give you quick easy access. Here are a few pics showing the wooden stoppers on each side they need to be loosened and pull out of the way. There is no need to remove them, but just rotate them so that you can lift the metal gate on each side to release the monitor. Then just pull the monitor out and you have easy access to all the goodies in the back.

ecd782a5a0369d9d4c8891098d8f509517287b4c (resized).jpegecd782a5a0369d9d4c8891098d8f509517287b4c (resized).jpeg

dialedin_pinstadium (resized).pngdialedin_pinstadium (resized).png

dialed_in_pinball_pinstadiu (resized).pngdialed_in_pinball_pinstadiu (resized).png

pinstadium_dialed_in_pinbal (resized).pngpinstadium_dialed_in_pinbal (resized).png

pinstadium_jjp_dialed_in (resized).pngpinstadium_jjp_dialed_in (resized).png

#962 6 years ago

Are they interchangable between games or only good for the game specified?

#963 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Are they interchangable between games or only good for the game specified?

They are interchangeable between all games, you just need to make sure you have the correct power adapter for that machine. We do sell them separate if you ever go to swap into another game. So for example a CFTBL is a WPC and it will work for all of the WPC and WPC/95 pinballs, but if you move it to let's say a new Sterns like Ghostbusters, then you simply can order the Spike 1 power adapter.

#964 6 years ago

Are mine in production too?

#965 6 years ago
Quoted from pbwizard14:

Are mine in production too?

PM sent, thanks! Feel free to email me for these types of requests directly at [email protected]

I can respond much sooner!!

#966 6 years ago

Just wanting to let everyone know that the website is in process of getting new updates for the installation instructions on even more manufacturers and eras of machines (a lot has been updated and will continue to be). Since they work on most all pinball machines there is a lot of updating to do

Thank you also for several enthusiast customers for helping in this process also. Even existing machines install pics and instruction are getting better more detailed enhancements.

Thank you all for your support on this and as always the Pin Stadiums have become successful because of you!!

#967 6 years ago

Also updated are the power adapter designs for all JJP machines (as seen in the previous post), now it's an even easier connection!

#wizard-of-oz The Hobbit Dialed In

#968 6 years ago

Special thanks to Santa ( Buffalo Pinball https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball ) KevInBuffalo for their holiday giveaway for a full set of Pin Stadium lights with GI module and UV+Glow flasher option this holiday season.

Thank you Buffalo Pinball for supporting our product and providing to all of us such high quality content, insight, reviews, and pinball tutorials. We can't forget ground breaking announcement previews such as at Expo 2017 for Jersey Jack Pinball's out of this world Pirates of the Caribbean Pirates of the Caribbean (LE) Pirates of the Caribbean POTC: http://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/games

Sign up today to win yours today (for any pinball of your choice): https://twitter.com/buffalopinball/status/931518963107991553

twittergiveaway (resized).pngtwittergiveaway (resized).png

buffalo_holiday (resized).pngbuffalo_holiday (resized).png

giveaways (resized).pnggiveaways (resized).png

#969 6 years ago

I just ordered 3 more sets! So easy to install. Once i out them in one game i couldn't look at the rest the same. A must have. People come over and can't even tell they are installed

#970 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I got him hooked up and the best spot to connect the GI module on the Pin Stadium on AFMR is here in this pic. Any of these outer edge strung GI bulbs.

I'm having difficulty understanding how to tap into my GI and flashers on my AFMr.

With the GI, do I just slip the wires into the same grooves as the existing wires? Do I have to prepare the PS wires any such way? What would happen if I used the two inner grooves?

IMG_5836 (resized).JPGIMG_5836 (resized).JPG

And the flasher that makes the most sense to tap into is the saucer. How should I tap into that? Solder only?

IMG_5834 (resized).JPGIMG_5834 (resized).JPG
IMG_5835 (resized).JPGIMG_5835 (resized).JPG

#971 6 years ago

Took the top off my AFMr mothership to display the flasher under the green "saucer dome" to give some insight into how to tap into the flasher...

IMG_5838 (resized).JPGIMG_5838 (resized).JPG
IMG_5839 (resized).JPGIMG_5839 (resized).JPG

#972 6 years ago

Here are where to connect to the GI. At the ones circled in the picture. You can push the provided wire taps into the back or use the wire splicers depending on your preference of connecting. It doesn't matter which side you put them on as long as you connect one end to the + and one to the - of the GI LED bulb board. The Pin Stadium GI module is smart safe so that you can't hook them up wrong, it has logic to figure it out for you so no worries.

I'll post next about the flasher connection for the UV+Glow

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png
image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#973 6 years ago

I think the best spot for the flashers is the "Saucer Dome" flasher (this is how it's listed in the Diagnostic menu when you go to test them. This will trigger the UV+Glow flashers once the drop target bank is down and you hit the saucer targets (so anytime the flasher in the dome of the main saucer goes off). Here is a pic of the wiring loom where the 2 wires are located. I would reference the manual to see pins are the ones to connect to as they are different than my Bally AFM which is different. I hope this helps. Tap the wires not in the saucer dome but behind the backboard under the playfield.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#974 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I think the best spot for the flashers is the "Saucer Dome" flasher (this is how it's listed in the Diagnostic menu when you go to test them. This will trigger the UV+Glow flashers once the drop target bank is down and you hit the saucer targets (so anytime the flasher in the dome of the main saucer goes off). Here is a pic of the wiring loom where the 2 wires are located. I would reference the manual to see pins are the ones to connect to as they are different than my Bally AFM which is different. I hope this helps. Tap the wires not in the saucer dome but behind the backboard under the playfield.

Special thanks to stpcore as he helped to figure out the correct colored wires to use to trigger the UV+Glow flasher for AFMR. It is Yellow and Violet for the Saucer Dome flasher.

I will be updating this in the installation section of the Pin Stadium website. He is going to be having some big names over to his place tonight to check them out. Very cool!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#975 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Special thanks to stpcore as he helped to figure out the correct colored wires to use to trigger the UV+Glow flasher for AFMR. It is Yellow and Violet for the Saucer Dome flasher.
I will be updating this in the installation section of the Pin Stadium website. He is going to be having some big names over to his tonight to check them out. Very cool!!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Mine should be here next week. Ill post pictures on my afmr le!

#976 6 years ago

I thought I should take a minute to talk about the support I've received from Scott and his Pin Stadium kit. I had SEVERAL questions about getting my kit wired in properly as AFMLE had a few puzzling moments for me. On my original PM to Scott he replied within 30 minutes. After a couple of messages between the two of us he decides to call me to walk me through a couple things. We exchange some pics between one another via text while discussing on the phone and before I know it I'm up and running. I was very appreciative (and impressed) about the level of passion he has for this product and the very speedy and helpful support he provided to me. I can honestly say I haven't had a customer service experience like this with any other product (pinball or otherwise) that I can recall.

The product is awesome, the cost is very reasonable, and the support is outstanding. Thank you very much, Scott.

#977 6 years ago

Very well said. Scott is not messing around with this product. He did not put these out to customers until they were very very well built and had gone through extensive QC tests. I had a similar experience with my first set. He talked me through every step to get set up. Considering there are 100s of these out there, you can quickly imagine how much time he’s putting into customer service. He’s a one man show and had better service than a lot of companies with way more manpower.

#978 6 years ago

Pinstadium Lighting is a great product. Better yet an excellent company. Built very solid and has been designed in such a way everyone can install it even with little to no technical background. Scott is a great guy and he will do everything he can to make your experience dealing with Pinstadium Lighting enjoyable.
Buy with confidence.

#979 6 years ago

I continue to be so thankful for all of you guys for the enthusiasm and support. It is really great to hear this from everyone and I appreciate the entire community of pinball collectors backing this product and making it all happen. It's tons of work and in these moments it makes it worth it even more. Keep the comments, suggestions, videos, questions, and before and after pictures coming. And please feel free to chime in to support others that may need help as many of you are well versed with the product. This helps me and others tremendously and I welcome that.

This thread is fueling the future of Pin Stadium for you guys and there are many more enhancements, add-ons, upgrades, features, app improvements, and accessories that are in the works. And don't worry I am designing items that are compatible with the existing Pin Stadium kits that have been and are being purchased so there is no reason to wait to purchase them but just know that you have things to look forward to and expansion is imminent.

This is only the beginning and it's important to let you know that all of these orders are funding a creation of more to come for you guys from Pin Stadium lights. Thanks again and then some!!

Scott

Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#980 6 years ago

Ordered my first ever set for my woz. Excited to see how big of a diff they make.

#981 6 years ago
Quoted from Aflacjack:

Ordered my first ever set for my woz. Excited to see how big of a diff they make.

You will be amazed! Hope you don’t have a lot of machines, because it could get pricey.
There is no going back once you see the difference in person.

#982 6 years ago

Does anyone have a flasher they recommend to connect to on metallica. I really like seeing the differnt connections people choose that's why this is the best mod to date. Its completely customizable and easy to install

#983 6 years ago

The guys at Buffalo and STDM convinced me to buy a couple sets of PinStadium last month. One for my AFMr and one for my NGG. On both sets, I ordered the UV+Glow and the GI Plug-In. Yes, those upgrades will currently add about $110 to your order, but they are pretty awesome in person.

The AFMr install has been a bit more of a challenge since its a newer machine and the install documentation at the time of this posting is still developing.
I'll post finished pics of AFMr hopefully later this week.

This is my honest unbiased take so far...
Scott at PinStadium has been incredible at giving me his very best customer service. This is rare nowadays, so I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I absolutely will be buying additional kits as I add to my collection in 2018. Scott spent a considerable amount of time on the phone with me guiding me through the installation process on the AFMr. He made phone calls to Planetary on my behalf to get the right information and it was quite enjoyable listening to him share his passion about pinball and his product. Scott is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you're satisfied...so BUY with CONFIDENCE.

PinStadium is the real deal. It's difficult to capture via an iPhone, but I'll post what I can. Prior to installing PinStadium, I couldn't see the wheel awards the machine wants to award as you progress through the holes. The entire center of the playfield which lay in darkness before is now visible. The phone app allows owners to choose from colors of encompassing the entire color spectrum, the ability to save user defined colors, choose preset color pattern swells (including flashers), and audio responsive color patterns reactive to the audio collected from the phone's microphone. You can take a picture of a dominate color on your machine to have the lights match and even program scenes/groups between multiple machines. It's incredible.

Now, I'll just have to figure out how to train myself to remember to remove the light bars from their magnetic mounts prior to raising the playfield for under-the-hood work. Let me stress...no joke...its very 'IMPORTANT' to slow down and pay attention any time you lift the glass...the lights are delicate and subject to damage if you're not careful.

I took the glass off for these pics. I have CoinTaker LED's throughout the machine, so I put the machine in test so the LED's weren't in attract mode giving a false difference in visuals. I also have CoinTaker mirror blades installed. The UV flashers going off during the exciting parts of play really adds to the sensory enjoyment.

NGG close up (PinStadium Off)
NGG close up (PinStadium On/White/Max Brightness)
NGG (PinStadium Off)
NGG (PinStadium On/White/Max Brightness)
NGG (PinStadium On/Blue/Max Brightness)

IMG_5897 (resized).jpgIMG_5897 (resized).jpg
IMG_5896 (resized).jpgIMG_5896 (resized).jpg
IMG_5895 (resized).jpgIMG_5895 (resized).jpg
IMG_5891 (resized).jpgIMG_5891 (resized).jpg
IMG_5892 (resized).jpgIMG_5892 (resized).jpg

#984 6 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

The guys at Buffalo and STDM convinced me to buy a couple sets of PinStadium last month. One for my AFMr and one for my NGG. On both sets, I ordered the UV+Glow and the GI Plug-In. Yes, those upgrades will currently add about $110 to your order, but they are pretty awesome in person.
The AFMr install has been a bit more of a challenge since its a newer machine and the install documentation at the time of this posting is still developing.
I'll post finished pics of AFMr hopefully later this week.
This is my honest unbiased take so far...
Scott at PinStadium has been incredible at giving me his very best customer service. This is rare nowadays, so I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I absolutely will be buying additional kits as I add to my collection in 2018. Scott spent a considerable amount of time on the phone with me guiding me through the installation process on the AFMr. He made phone calls to Planetary on my behalf to get the right information and it was quite enjoyable listening to him share his passion about pinball and his product. Scott is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you're satisfied...so BUY with CONFIDENCE.
PinStadium is the real deal. It's difficult to capture via an iPhone, but I'll post what I can. Prior to installing PinStadium, I couldn't see the wheel awards the machine wants to award as you progress through the holes. The entire center of the playfield which lay in darkness before is now visible. The phone app allows owners to choose from colors of encompassing the entire color spectrum, the ability to save user defined colors, choose preset color pattern swells (including flashers), and audio responsive color patterns reactive to the audio collected from the phone's microphone. You can take a picture of a dominate color on your machine to have the lights match and even program scenes/groups between multiple machines. It's incredible.
Now, I'll just have to figure out how to train myself to remember to remove the light bars from their magnetic mounts prior to raising the playfield for under-the-hood work. Let me stress...no joke...its very 'IMPORTANT' to slow down and pay attention any time you lift the glass...the lights are delicate and subject to damage if you're not careful.
I took the glass off for these pics. I have CoinTaker LED's throughout the machine, so I put the machine in test so the LED's weren't in attract mode giving a false difference in visuals. I also have CoinTaker mirror blades installed. The UV flashers going off during the exciting parts of play really adds to the sensory enjoyment.
NGG close up (PinStadium Off)
NGG close up (PinStadium On/White/Max Brightness)
NGG (PinStadium Off)
NGG (PinStadium On/White/Max Brightness)
NGG (PinStadium On/Blue/Max Brightness)

Wow thank you for such a detailed post an detailed reactions and comments about the Pin Stadium's. This is a very helpful post and I appreciate you as a customer and I am glad that you were able to benefit from these and get your game visible again.

In the pictures I can see the difference however I know from experience that it's difficult to catch properly with the camera. It's either too light or too dark and never truly what you see in person after you install them. I'm sure that it's even way more profound than what the before and after's show in what you posted up.

I'm glad that you are happy and I hope that you can enjoy NGG and AFMR even more in their new light!! You are going to be a pro at installing these now.

#985 6 years ago

I can tell you this... I first met scott at the ohio pinball show in march of this year. he had just installed the first prototype (I think) in one of Trent's aerosmith premiums... and I was instantly sold. I went home that night and bought two kits immediately. One for my Aerosmith LE and one for my TWD:premium... (I didn't even have my AS:LE yet, but they looked so nice on the premium at the show there was no question!)

The product is fantastic! My scores on TWD have doubled and tripled now that I can see the ball. I know some folks have been skeptical, especially when it comes to brightening dark games (TWD) but the older I get the harder it is to track the ball on the playfield. I absolutely love scott's product. These things are awesome!!

If you are at all on the fence about this purchase, DON'T BE!!

#986 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

In the pictures I can see the difference however I know from experience that it's difficult to catch properly with the camera. It's either too light or too dark and never truly what you see in person after you install them. I'm sure that it's even way more profound than what the before and after's show in what you posted up.

Indeed, it’s difficult to capture via the iPhone. In the Buffalo video as well, Nick comments about how the camera isn’t representing the entire visual story. In the full machine pics, the colors appear to wash out the middle, but that’s not what it looks like in person. There is a big difference.

#987 6 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

I can tell you this... I first met scott at the ohio pinball show in march of this year. he had just installed the first prototype (I think) in one of Trent's aerosmith premiums... and I was instantly sold. I went home that night and bought two kits immediately. One for my Aerosmith LE and one for my TWD:premium... (I didn't even have my AS:LE yet, but they looked so nice on the premium at the show there was no question!)
The product is fantastic! My scores on TWD have doubled and tripled now that I can see the ball. I know some folks have been skeptical, especially when it comes to brightening dark games (TWD) but the older I get the harder it is to track the ball on the playfield. I absolutely love scott's product. These things are awesome!!
If you are at all on the fence about this purchase, DON'T BE!!

You were one of the very first supporters in all of this and that seems like light years away. I remember that day and you were just as enthusiast about the Pin Stadiums as I was. I really appreciate you seeing the early vision ahead of the curve and jumping in as you did. The product came so very far from the first time you saw it and I'm glad that you are so happy with the results.

Thanks a bunch and that order will never be forgotten along with all of the others that got Pin Stadiums going.

Sounds like you have some new GC scores and that's a testament that you can attribute that to them. I have experienced the same myself too but to hear it from a customer that speaks volumes. Great post and great support from the beginning. Wow!!

#988 6 years ago

has anyone install the system on a cftbl? if so is the gi module needed or worth adding on this title?

#989 6 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

has anyone install the system on a cftbl? if so is the gi module needed or worth adding on this title?

Just played one this weekend on a creech. Didn’t know you could buy these without the GI module. Doe that mean they would just be one at all time? If so, that would be just fine for this game imo.

#990 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just played one this weekend on a creech. Didn’t know you could buy these without the GI module. Doe that mean they would just be one at all time? If so, that would be just fine for this game imo.

thanks, ya its an add on, if the game code dims the lights during play, the stadium lights do to.
but i don't think creech does that.

#991 6 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

thanks, ya its an add on, if the game code dims the lights during play, the stadium lights do to.
but i don't think creech does that.

Yeah I don’t remember creech having any GI effects.

#992 6 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

I had them installed on my CFTBL and it did benefit a great deal from having the GI module. Any of the Sterns, Data East, Sega titles have a lot of GI effects but in many cases they are not super noticeable simply because this era of pins really struggle with lighting in that's arena.

When you add the Pin Stadiums it brings alive those effects by enhancing the ones you notice and ones that appear to be "new" ones (not noticeable before ) but we're actually always there to begin with.

I hope that helps to answer your question.

#993 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah I don’t remember creech having any GI effects.

I'm glad you posted that as it does back up what I mean about not noticing the GI effects in that era of games. Watch this CFTBL tutorial from Bowen with Papa. Keep an eye on how much the GI goes in and out! The GI module is a must have for sure and specifically for CFTBL in this conversation:

#994 6 years ago

wow the gi module is a must for this title

#995 6 years ago

I love the GI module. Ill never buy a set without them again. Amazing in my congo

#996 6 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

wow the gi module is a must for this title

Yes and these were some great questions and answer in this last dialog as it will help out others to realize the important of this. The GI module revives the original designers work and exemplifies what they were trying to do at that time but just had limited technology compared to what is available until now with the Pin Stadium GI module we are putting the designers in control of them which is a realistic and cool way to think about it. It's the way it should be

Thank you for your order too!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#997 6 years ago

Swapped the Pin Stadium from Baywatch over to Mustang. I again disconnected the UV flasher like I did on Baywatch. Just not the right style for Mustang and Baywatch. But you want an eye blinding UV lightshow? Connect the flasher to the Mustang scoop flasher (Cobra insert).

The other "issue" is that Mustang has plastic ramp returns running along each side of the playfield and these reflect the LEDs in the plastic. Can be a little distracting to me since I just wanted a brighter playfield, but it kinda looks cool too. This kit will end up in my TFTC where the UV flasher will look great and be a complementary effect.

Pin Stadium turned off:

20171120_180543 (resized).jpg20171120_180543 (resized).jpg

Pin Stadium on with 100% brightness and white:

20171120_180512 (resized).jpg20171120_180512 (resized).jpg

50% brightness with slightly more red/orange to bright the playfield but keep it warm.

20171120_181120 (resized).jpg20171120_181120 (resized).jpg

#998 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Swapped the Pin Stadium from Baywatch over to Mustang. I again disconnected the UV flasher like I did on Baywatch. Just not the right style for Mustang and Baywatch. But you want an eye blinding UV lightshow? Connect the flasher to the Mustang scoop flasher (Cobra insert).
The other "issue" is that Mustang has plastic ramp returns running along each side of the playfield and these reflect the LEDs in the plastic. Can be a little distracting to me since I just wanted a brighter playfield, but it kinda looks cool too. This kit will end up in my TFTC where the UV flasher will look great and be a complementary effect.
Pin Stadium turned off:

50% brightness with slightly more red/orange to bright the playfield but keep it warm.

Man that's bright. Mustang is a bright game to begin with, I just relocated the 2 single spots up higher and added 2 double spots and it's perfect for me.

#999 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Pin Stadium turned off:

Looks really good and it's nice to see a rare game like this posted up with the Pin Stadium lights installed. Also thank you for your help in participating in updating this install instruction too. That was super helpful!!!

You are getting a lot of pics up by installing them on various pinballs on your collection and we all appreciate you getting us the visuals on them.

Scott

#1000 6 years ago

Here are some pics of where you can connect the flasher trigger for Twilight Zone. It's all personal preference and it will trigger from any flasher or even any bulb (4v-24v) if you wanted to.

However it's good practice to use the pinball machines test menus in the flasher section and it will generally tell you the color wires to look for to tap into.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/20?hl=hulkbuster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.