(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,226 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 165.
#901 6 years ago

I posted some pics with my TAF in another thread, but I'll post them here. It's a bit difficult to account for exposure differences, and they are only iPhone6 shots. I've noticed a lot of "pinstadium off" shots look extremely dark, morso than in person so I tried to expose the off shot to look closer to what the eye actually sees. Also notice how much of the DMD and back glass reflection is gone with the lights on!!! This may eliminate the need for invisiglass, but perhaps the combination would be even better.

I'm Very happy with the Pinstadium. What I'd like to see if possible is : on the app's stored custom presets, add the white brightness level. Currently it only saves the color levels.

Also I wonder if there is any way to alter the flash levels? I find them a bit intense. Perhaps on the next version? I have my flashers attached to the left lighting bolt.

I guess I could always add some neutral density material to cover the flashers?

Lights OffLights Off
Warm balanceWarm balance
Cool balancedCool balanced

#902 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

For WOZ Scott provided some solid wire jumpers to insert into the connectors they use, I have never seen an AFMR but perhaps the same could be used for it. Can you post a picture of what the connector that plugs onto those LEDs looks like?

Quoted from stpcore:

Sorry if this has been answered but can someone share how they tapped into the GI and flasher on Attack From Mars LE? CGC used a different type of GI bulb which looks like it prevents using the alligator clips completely (see pic). Any help or push in the right direction would be appreciated as I'm trying to finish up my install. Thanks!

I got him hooked up and the best spot to connect the GI module on the Pin Stadium on AFMR is here in this pic. Any of these outer edge strung GI bulbs.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#903 6 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

I posted some pics with my TAF in another thread, but I'll post them here. It's a bit difficult to account for exposure differences, and they are only iPhone6 shots. I've noticed a lot of "pinstadium off" shots look extremely dark, morso than in person so I tried to expose the off shot to look closer to what the eye actually sees. Also notice how much of the DMD and back glass reflection is gone with the lights on!!! This may eliminate the need for invisiglass, but perhaps the combination would be even better.
I'm Very happy with the Pinstadium. What I'd like to see if possible is : on the app's stored custom presets, add the white brightness level. Currently it only saves the color levels.
Also I wonder if there is any way to alter the flash levels? I find them a bit intense. Perhaps on the next version? I have my flashers attached to the left lighting bolt.

Dam that looks awesome!! I always loved Adams but in our basement arcade with no lights or windows the kids and wife didn't enjoy it cause they couldn't see the playfield of shots they needed to hit. Yours looks incredible with that lighting setup! Need to show and tell these to mama to see if I might be placing another order. lol. Is that the UV setup and what color range is that shown? Like it thanks for sharing (and spending more of my money..)

#904 6 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

Thank you first of all for the very nice post here and also the thread he started at this link if anyone wants to check it out:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-pinstadium-the-single-greatest-mod#post-4048820

It's an honor and nice to be considered in this class of other high quality products. Most of those guys are also customers of mine and vice versa . ColorDMD, Comet, Little Shop of Games, and many many more!!

Your support and enthusiasm for this product makes it worth all of the time spent designing and building the Pin Stadiums worth it! I can't thank you enough.

The pics you uploaded are really great and yes it's very hard to capture with the camera what the eye can see. Anyone with the Pin Stadiums knows the differnce it makes in person but to snap a picture is tough to get it to show what we really see I'm the Before and Afters.

In regards to the flashers on Addams Family, I have found that the way that particular machine pulses them can be rather intense. It's a function of the board on that game and the Pin Stadium flasher just follows suit to what it's being told to do by Addams via the GI module. The UV+Glow is powerful and bright on all of the other machines, but the way Addams Family pulses them makes them brighter than normal even on my TAF. So the fix for this is to trigger from a non flasher bulb or another flasher that is less intense. The flashers can be trigger by any bulb that's 4v-24v.

You may have to play with a few different ones until you get one that is to your liking. The general rule is that if the flash is faster then Pin Stadium flasher will be brighter (due to the quick off/on) and if it flashes slower then it will be less brighter and more of glow effecting.

That should resolve this for you. Another example is on Ghostbusters. You can trigger them from Slimer when he is activated and get a nice eerie glow or you can trigger from let's say the back left Ghost Trap (white flasher) and you get a incredibly beautiful burst of power to ignite the Zombi Yeti playfield.

Oh and really good idea on remembering the white light setting on the presets. Well noted for an update feature in the app.

Thank you !!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#905 6 years ago

I wanted to post this part of the Buffalo Pinball/SDTM showdown at the booth, for those of you that have the Pin Stadiums installed on your machine you will likely appreciate this clip. I missed this part at the Expo as you can see me chatting away with Nick in the background, but thanks to Kevin he sent me this: ZMeny KevInBuffalo

For those that do not have them I would recommend watching this video, especially the first 10 minutes or so as I personally walk you through the app and the Pin Stadium lights. How they work etc. Enjoy!

Be sure to follow Buffalo Pinball on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball and Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/buffalopinball

Also follow the SDTM on Twitch: https://go.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball and Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAoeA05zcyksTEN3dEXCzCA

#906 6 years ago

Installed these on my Swords of Fury last night. Just basic iPhone photos but the pictures still speak for themselves...

lm-after (resized).jpglm-after (resized).jpg

lm-before (resized).jpglm-before (resized).jpg

#907 6 years ago

Nice!! I wonder how these would look with those clear ramps?

#908 6 years ago

Here's TWD with them on and off, huge difference!

Both pictures are a very accurate representation of what they look like in my gameroom (camera didn't over/under expose).

Thanks again for making such a cool mod Scott!

20171104_120307 (resized).jpg20171104_120307 (resized).jpg

20171104_120245 (resized).jpg20171104_120245 (resized).jpg

#909 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

Here's TWD with them on and off, huge difference!
Both pictures are a very accurate representation of what they look like in my gameroom (camera didn't over/under expose).
Thanks again for making such a cool mod Scott!

You are very welcome and thanks for posting this up. It's a good representation of what it does in a room even with some lighting in the room. Looks great!! I put these side by side so that others could see the difference up close. Glad you are happy!!!

Could you share a screenshot of your app settings for this so others can see how you dialed it in? Thanks.

#910 6 years ago

Stream am tonight playing LW3. I talk about the pinstadium kit at the beginning and show what the game looks like with and without but the lights on stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/187723375

#911 6 years ago

Just bought a set and looking forward to installing it!

#912 6 years ago

Check out Baywatch with Pinstadium when compare to other games. Love it!

20171104_180950 (resized).jpg20171104_180950 (resized).jpg

#913 6 years ago

Does your MET and Mustang have it too?

#914 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Does your MET and Mustang have it too?

Nope. Originally bought it intending to install in Mustang, but Baywatch REALLY needed the lighting. But Mustang does have additional lighting and Metallica has Total Lightshow installed.

#915 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Nope. Originally bought it intending to install in Mustang, but Baywatch REALLY needed the lighting. But Mustang does have additional lighting and Metallica has Total Lightshow installed.

I put 2 double spotlights on an moved the 2 single spots up on other plastics on my Pro and it's plenty bright.

#916 6 years ago

Finally got around to installing the set I ordered for a "customer's" Addams Family. He was absolutely floored at how they look and couldn't be happier. Very easy install as well. I highly recommend these to anyone wanting to improve the lighting in their game.

signal-2017-11-05-122700 (resized).jpgsignal-2017-11-05-122700 (resized).jpg

signal-2017-11-05-122703 (resized).jpgsignal-2017-11-05-122703 (resized).jpg

#917 6 years ago

I have had the Pinstadium kit set up on my WOZRR for a few weeks now, so I wanted to post a review.

Installation - It was a really simple install (other than getting the wire taps to stay in place), but after some great pics from Scott of exactly where to hook them up and a few trial and errors thinking I had them in good and then either the GI or the flashers not working, I finally used a magnifying glass to make sure I had the taps in securely, and everything worked. I understand that this complication is a JJp thing because of the type of connectors they use, and I would imagine they are much easier to hook up on Sterns and other games. Speaking of Scott, he was truly awesome during my installation and answered emails within minutes no matter what day/time I would send them and you could tell he really cared. So A++ for customer service.

Performance - In a nutshell, it has completely transformed the game for me. The room I play in is pretty dark and WOZ does not have great GI, so I have historically had issues being able to clearly see the playfield and ball. Not anymore. The gameplay is so much better now, that since I have installed Pinstadium, I have set all new high scores and have progressed much further in the game. The GI integration works flawlessly, so “lights out” and TOTO modes are still dark as they were intended and the uv+glow flasher adds a cool effect when the witch comes up. Overall, I could not be happier with the performance.

App - The app is super easy to use and the camera feature is really fun to play around with. Even my wife was having a good time snapping shots of various areas of the playfield and watching the lighting change to those colors. She took a close up of the green on one of the sling shot plastics and the whole game instantly transformed to look like the emerald city. We played it like that for a few days, but I decided I like the yellowy gold with a hint of green look better and went back to that. The beauty is that it takes seconds to switch colors and brightness levels back and forth with the app and you can completely change the look of your game in an instant if you so choose.

Conclusion – Easily the most dramatic results from any mod I have ever purchased and a must have for WOZ and any other “dark” games in my opinion.

Here are the required before and after pics. These are just quick unaltered snapshots with an IPhone, but to my eyes, I think the pics are a pretty fair representation of what it actually looks like in my room. In fact, when I turned off the Pinstadium to take the before picture, my wife said "It did not really look that dark before...did it?" It is that ridiculous of a difference.

woz horizontal (resized).jpgwoz horizontal (resized).jpg

woz vertical (resized).jpgwoz vertical (resized).jpg

#918 6 years ago

I installed these on my WOZ this weekend. I don’t have any pics yet, but the other pictures of WOZ in this thread are dead on! The difference before and after is like night and day. These things should be standard on every new game from now on.

Now I have two other games to order them for!

If you are thinking about buying these, don’t think. Just buy them, you won’t be sorry.

#919 6 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

I have had the Pinstadium kit set up on my WOZRR for a few weeks now, so I wanted to post a review.
Installation - It was a really simple install (other than getting the wire taps to stay in place), but after some great pics from Scott of exactly where to hook them up and a few trial and errors thinking I had them in good and then either the GI or the flashers not working, I finally used a magnifying glass to make sure I had the taps in securely, and everything worked. I understand that this complication is a JJp thing because of the type of connectors they use, and I would imagine they are much easier to hook up on Sterns and other games. Speaking of Scott, he was truly awesome during my installation and answered emails within minutes no matter what day/time I would send them and you could tell he really cared. So A++ for customer service.
Performance - In a nutshell, it has completely transformed the game for me. The room I play in is pretty dark and WOZ does not have great GI, so I have historically had issues being able to clearly see the playfield and ball. Not anymore. The gameplay is so much better now, that since I have installed Pinstadium, I have set all new high scores and have progressed much further in the game. The GI integration works flawlessly, so “lights out” and TOTO modes are still dark as they were intended and the uv+glow flasher adds a cool effect when the witch comes up. Overall, I could not be happier with the performance.
App - The app is super easy to use and the camera feature is really fun to play around with. Even my wife was having a good time snapping shots of various areas of the playfield and watching the lighting change to those colors. She took a close up of the green on one of the sling shot plastics and the whole game instantly transformed to look like the emerald city. We played it like that for a few days, but I decided I like the yellowy gold with a hint of green look better and went back to that. The beauty is that it takes seconds to switch colors and brightness levels back and forth with the app and you can completely change the look of your game in an instant if you so choose.
Conclusion – Easily the most dramatic results from any mod I have ever purchased and a must have for WOZ and any other “dark” games in my opinion.
Here are the required before and after pics. These are just quick unaltered snapshots with an IPhone, but to my eyes, I think the pics are a pretty fair representation of what it actually looks like in my room. In fact, when I turned off the Pinstadium to take the before picture, my wife said "It did not really look that dark before...did it?" It is that ridiculous of a difference.

Looking good Craig! Glad to see the old WOZ getting some love. I have my first set of pinstadiums on order, can't wait to see how they look in person!

#920 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Finally got around to installing the set I ordered for a "customer's" Addams Family. He was absolutely floored at how they look and couldn't be happier. Very easy install as well. I highly recommend these to anyone wanting to improve the lighting in their game.

Wow!!! AMAZING!! What flasher option did you go for?

#921 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Wow!!! AMAZING!! What flasher option did you go for?

UV. I tied it to the left "lightning bolt" having it go off and the GI turning on/off during the start of multi-ball is jaw dropping.

#922 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

UV. I tied it to the left "lightning bolt" having it go off and the GI turning on/off during the start of multi-ball is jaw dropping.

Video?

#923 6 years ago

Unfortunately I didn't take one while I was there. I can ask him to though.

#924 6 years ago

I'm going to be playing Swords of Fury with the Pin Stadium kit installed tonight at 8 Eastern on Twitch. You can watch live at http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#925 6 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

Thank you for the very detailed and positive post on this! I am glad that you are loving these on your WOZ. This is an excellent post that will help others (not just JJP pinball owners) on what you can expect once you install the Pin Stadiums on your machine. New or old it is going to make a dramatic difference and the install time is very short. WOZ just needs a little extra attention when you are connecting the GI and Flashers trigger wires. Thanks Gorgar123 for your kind words and for taking the time to share this with others!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#926 6 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I'm going to be playing Swords of Fury with the Pin Stadium kit installed tonight at 8 Eastern on Twitch. You can watch live at http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

We will be watching this for sure!! I am super excited to see this in action KevInBuffalo Thanks for letting us all know the show time and link.

#927 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Unfortunately I didn't take one while I was there. I can ask him to though.

Thanks, I’m especially interested in seeing the flasher!

#928 6 years ago

Here is a before and after of Stern's AC/DC Premium Vault with the Pin Stadium light install. Also included are the screenshots of the app settings used for AC/DC to help give those who have the Pin Stadiums a good basis to start with.

IMG_7303 (resized).PNGIMG_7303 (resized).PNG

IMG_7294 (resized).JPGIMG_7294 (resized).JPG

IMG_7291 (resized).JPGIMG_7291 (resized).JPG

IMG_7304 (resized).PNGIMG_7304 (resized).PNG

IMG_7302 (resized).JPGIMG_7302 (resized).JPG

#929 6 years ago

Here is a video walkthrough of the Stern AC/DC Pin Stadium kit:

#930 6 years ago

Some interesting information here and observations with the AC/DC. Normally this machine is considered to be comparatively bright to let's say WPC/Bally Williams or early Stern models. Which I thought the same myself also. However when AC/DC sat next to WH20 with the Pin Stadium lights installed, it literally dwarfed AC/DC and took it back to the opposite comparison of how the Bally/Williams look in relation to the stock AC/DC. It was really crazy to see this happen and it shows the power that the Pin Stadiums deliver to all of these machines new and old. It's a new level of expectation now I guess you would say.

The camera truly does not do it justice in person and this really made this game come alive. The UV+Glow connected to the lighting bolt stand up targets is really impressive as it gradually gets brighter and bright until it finally explodes when the 3rd and final bolt it hit. Anyways, I just wanted to post this up and explain as many initially think of AC/DC as a brighter game which it is next to other machines until now

Update: Production is moving right along and a large number of Pin Stadiums shipped out these week. Emails with tracking information will and have been sent to all. Even more going out later this week too. Thank you all for your orders and many many repeat customer orders that are in many cases in bulks of 10 or more!!! Wow you guys are all amazing and it's exciting to hear all of the positive input from everyone.

#931 6 years ago

Here are some updated before and afters of Wizard of OZ. One shot captures the UV+Glow flasher option in action as the witch rises up!

wizard of oz_pinball_led (resized).jpgwizard of oz_pinball_led (resized).jpg

wizard of oz UV+Glow (resized).jpgwizard of oz UV+Glow (resized).jpg

#932 6 years ago

Great news! I wanted to announce that for the GOTG owners to be that we have just officially announced the official plug and play Pin Stadium kit with the optional GI module and UV+Glow flasher feature. This playfield is going to be very UV reactive and its going to really ignite and come alive. For those of you who are interested in ordering or if you have any questions please email me at [email protected] Several have already placed their orders so just posting this up here to let others know that they are now available.

Gameplay videos and along with before and afters with the Pin Stadium installed on the GOTG will be posted up very shortly!

guardians (resized).pngguardians (resized).png

#933 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Great news! I wanted to announce that for the GOTG owners to be that we have just officially announced the official plug and play Pin Stadium kit with the optional GI module and UV+Glow flasher feature. This playfield is going to be very UV reactive and its going to really ignite and come alive. For those of you who are interested in ordering or if you have any questions please email me at [email protected] Several have already placed their orders so just posting this up here to let others know that they are now available.
Gameplay videos and along with before and afters with the Pin Stadium installed on the GOTG will be posted up very shortly!

That's an LE isn't it?

#934 6 years ago

Anyone put these on an F-14?

Asking for Santa research purposes...

#935 6 years ago
Quoted from OffshoreTrucker:

Anyone put these on an F-14?
Asking for Santa research purposes...

Several have ordered for it but I have not seen any before and afters yet. They would look great and we make a plug and play kit for them.

#936 6 years ago

KevInBuffalo last night did a "Live" install walkthrough of the Pin Stadium install on his already tricked out Tron. Amazing results!!

In the video he also plays with moving around the UV+Glow flasher option to different locations to his liking, showing how easily this can be done. This is the first install video walkthrough for the Pin Stadiums:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200257331

Another video install in the works:

JoshODBrown from The Canadian Arcade when he goes to install it on their Star Wars Pro. Coming very soon.....

#937 6 years ago

KevInBuffalo ryanwanger ZMeny

Nice example of what a few high quality Comet pinball LED's and Pin Stadiums can do to the Congo Pinball. It's a wicked combo! Comet Pinball

*picture on left is from a machine Bowen Kerin did a tutorial on in March 2017 with some LED's and the picture on the right is one with Pin Stadium and Comet together

#938 6 years ago

I can’t wait to get another set to play around with! I’m thinking a set on a new GOTG premium would be sweeeeeet. That’s my plan anyway

#939 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I can’t wait to get another set to play around with! I’m thinking a set on a new GOTG premium would be sweeeeeet. That’s my plan anyway

It's really going to be a game changer and the UV+Glow will not only liven that playfield up but it the color of it coincides with the power energy color in many scenes in the movie too. Check this out!!

#940 6 years ago

Last week I ordered a set for my Ghostbusters program and my Batman dark Knight. I got the G.I. adapter and I also got the UV/or kit. I can't wait to put these on my machines

#941 6 years ago

Anyone having a problem getting a reply from Scott?
Placed an order shortly after these were announced, got an order # confirmation April 16, nothing on my CC EVER & no reply from Scott via multiple PM's & emails to [email protected].

Not quite sure what to think as most folks are digging these & our RZSSI really needs a set !?!?
Kim

Anyone else having contact issues?

Scott, if you don't want to honor the initial discount or it's something else please PM me.

#942 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Placed an order shortly after these were announced, got an order # confirmation April 16, nothing on my CC EVER & no reply from Scott via multiple PM's & emails to [email protected].
Not quite sure what to think as most folks are digging these & our RZSSI really needs a set !?!?
Kim
Scott, if you don't want to honor the initial discount or it's something else please PM me.

Ok first off this does not even seem possible? Scott is almost insane about replying within hours if not Minutes of request/support??? You might want to try [email protected] as that is the only email I have ever seen him use. Trust me he would never let you slide this long unless you got mixed in the shuffle accidentally.

#943 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok first off this does not even seem possible? Scott is almost insane about replying within hours if not Minutes of request/support??? You might want to try [email protected] as that is the only email I have ever seen him use. Trust me he would never let you slide this long unless you got mixed in the shuffle accidentally.

I agree, sometimes I wonder if he even has a day job because he's all over the Pin Stadium gig! If you aren't getting responses it might be blocked / redirected on your side.

#944 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Kim

I had a technical question on Saturday night. Got a response within the hour. Pretty sure something is not working on your end, not Scott's.

#945 6 years ago

Here is a rendered example of what you can expect on the GOTG Pin Stadium lighting kit with the UV+Glow flasher option. When it hits it is going to be amazing!!

Guardiansofthegalaxypinball (resized).pngGuardiansofthegalaxypinball (resized).png

#946 6 years ago

Here are also some compilations of before and afters from multiple machines

gallery (resized).jpggallery (resized).jpg

#947 6 years ago

Just an update on things that very soon I will have some footage and real life examples of the Pin Stadium lights installed on the GOTG. As soon as I get them I will post these up immediately.

#948 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just an update on things that very soon I will have some footage and real life examples of the Pin Stadium lights installed on the GOTG. As soon as I get them I will post these up immediately.

Scott,
How about you shooting me a PM ?
See post #941.

#949 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Scott,
How about you shooting me a PM ?
See post #941.

Absolutely, PM sent thanks!

#950 6 years ago

If anyone has some before and afters they can post up on their machines for others to see that would great. Keep them coming as I get a lot of requests for various games people would like to see them on. I try to post as many as I can also. Thank you all for your help and support as always.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

2,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carpentersville, IL
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/19?hl=vdrums and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.