(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 165.
#7801 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Many of you this week are installing the Neo Fusion Atom pinball mods on Stern Munsters. Here are your connection to make for Orions Belt:
Munsters Fusion Connections:
Flasher #160 Dragula Flasher(Blue/Black cable)
Flasher #161 Lilly(Green/Black cable)
Flasher #162 Spot Ramp(Red/Green cable)
White/Black cable(not used)
Munsters (Limited Edition)
Munsters (Premium)
Munsters (Pro)

Once thing to mention is if you have a Black & White Munsters playfield, you can get some even more impressive results as the white does so well with the color settings in the app. Amazing to see in person!

#7802 1 year ago

Sterns James Bond side by side live video comparison Before and After with Neo Fusion Atoms. Remarkable

Click here to see it in action: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoyablaDiUv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

#stern-james-bond-007-60th-le
James Bond 007 (LE)
James Bond 007 (Premium)
James Bond 007 (Pro)

1672944412194 (resized).png1672944412194 (resized).png
#7803 1 year ago

Here is an excellent live video Before and After results of the Neo Fusion Atoms. Your factory machine is the "Before" and the "After" is with the Neo Fusion Atom install. Don't own this machine? No worries you can expect the same results with ANY pinball machine you own!! Satisfaction is guaranteed....

To purchase a set Click Here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

#stern-james-bond-007-60th-le
James Bond 007 (LE)
James Bond 007 (Premium)
James Bond 007 (Pro)

#7804 1 year ago

Stern Rush LE even with the factory side lighting is still very dark. Expression lights are designed to be decorative and not illuminate the playfield as shown in this example.

Check out the “Before” and “After” with the Neo Atoms. This machine benefits tremendously from the Neo Atoms. Live video!!!

Click Here to Learn More or to purchase the Neo Atoms Today: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

#7805 1 year ago

First off thank you to everyone for all of your orders this week and weekend. It’s been an extremely busy week and order volume is very high.

As a result ship time is now at a solid 2 weeks out minimum. Thank you for your patience and glad to hear everyone is loving the product results as always!

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-cactus-canyon-pinball-mods (resized).pngchicago-gaming-bally-williams-cactus-canyon-pinball-mods (resized).pngpinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).pngpinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).pngIMG_0145 (resized).pngIMG_0145 (resized).pngstern-led-zeppelin-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-led-zeppelin-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7806 1 year ago

I will be posting up here shortly on where to connect the Neo Fusion Atoms for Stern Led Zeppelin as there have been multiple request for this. One of the tightest integrations to a beautiful machine that is very dark despite the decorative side lighting from the factory that does not illuminate the playfield. More to come in the next post........ Insane results that will make your game turn into an entirely new beast which is what Led Zeppelin needs for sure!!!

Click here to see the reason the Neo Fusion Atoms are the top performer in the product line up: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

#stern-led-zeppelin-le
Led Zeppelin (Premium)
Led Zeppelin (Pro)

#7807 1 year ago

Lots of installs of the Neo Fusion Atoms on Led Zeppelin. Here are the trigger points for that machine to get an incredible light show experience. The "Red" arrow is where you will trigger the Orions Belt flashers from the RGB of the Electric Magic. The "Purple" arrow is the UV+Glow trigger point.

This has to be one of the best lightshows and with full synchronization!!!!

#stern-led-zeppelin-le
Led Zeppelin (Premium)
Led Zeppelin (Pro)

led_zeppelin_stern_Orions_connections_pinball_mods (resized).pngled_zeppelin_stern_Orions_connections_pinball_mods (resized).pngled_zeppelin_stern_Orions_connections_pinball_mods_02 (resized).pngled_zeppelin_stern_Orions_connections_pinball_mods_02 (resized).png

led_zeppelin_stern_Orions_connections_pinball_mods_03 (resized).pngled_zeppelin_stern_Orions_connections_pinball_mods_03 (resized).png

#7808 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Lots of installs of the Neo Fusion Atoms on Led Zeppelin. Here are the trigger points for that machine to get an incredible light show experience. The "Red" arrow is where you will trigger the Orions Belt flashers from the RGB of the Electric Magic. The "Purple" arrow is the UV+Glow trigger point.
This has to be one of the best lightshows and with full synchronization!!!!
Led Zeppelin (LE)
Led Zeppelin (Premium)
Led Zeppelin (Pro)
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Here are the recommended color settings for Stern Led Zeppelin. Really makes the artwork pop and deepens the theme to new levels!!
Led Zeppelin (LE)
Led Zeppelin (Premium)
Led Zeppelin (Pro)

IMG_1236 (resized).pngIMG_1236 (resized).png
#7809 1 year ago

Neo Atoms are a hit with their new ultra compact footprint and massive power!!!

Click here to Learn More: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

pinball_collection_lights.png (resized).pngpinball_collection_lights.png (resized).png
#7810 1 year ago

I just wanted to give a shout out to Scott about the customer service he provides. I purchased the Pinstadium Things Edition (which is gorgeous) and had issues with my kit. Scott was immediately available for trouble shooting and provided phenomenal product support. After trouble shooting he arranged return shipping, corrected the issue, then had it right back out to me. I couldn’t have been happier with my transaction.

#7811 1 year ago
Quoted from Princev911:

I just wanted to give a shout out to Scott about the customer service he provides. I purchased the Pinstadium Things Edition (which is gorgeous) and had issues with my kit. Scott was immediately available for trouble shooting and provided phenomenal product support. After trouble shooting he arranged return shipping, corrected the issue, then had it right back out to me. I couldn’t have been happier with my transaction.

Thank you for the excellent feedback and it’s good to know you are extremely happy with the results.

You now have the best looking and most visually stunning Stern Stranger Things pinball machine in town now. I hope no stock ones pull up next to yours without the Things Editions installed. You will smoke them!!

You have a winner on your hands now. Thanks for your order and support!!

The link below will help to explain not just the playfield illumination results but also why everyone is installing these Stern Stranger Things pinball mods in their machine.

Even if you have the factory UV kit installed you are missing out massively on revealing the other 50-60% of the hidden art that the factory UV kit is not able to uncover. Also the Things Edition UV is more than 2x brighter too. Just when you thought this machine could not get any better.

If you have this machine and would like more information or to Purchase: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-stern_stranger_things/

Don’t miss out!!!

#stern-stranger-things-le
Stranger Things (Premium)
Stranger Things (Pro)
IMG_0524 (resized).pngIMG_0524 (resized).png

#7812 1 year ago

I’m sure this has been covered before but I can’t find it. Can I buy the konekt adaptor for my Wonka se separately? I’m moving pinstadiums from one game to another and don’t have that piece.

#7813 1 year ago
Quoted from Lemank:

I’m sure this has been covered before but I can’t find it. Can I buy the konekt adaptor for my Wonka se separately? I’m moving pinstadiums from one game to another and don’t have that piece.

They are not listed separately on the website since each kit ships with the adapters you need, however, send me an email from the website. Specify which machine you’re moving from and to so that I can help you further. Also attach a pic in that email of the adapters you currently have

#7814 1 year ago

If anyone is moving lights to another machine, then you will need this complete Transport Pack:

https://pinstadium.com/product/transport-pack/

It comes with new Magna Mounts as the old ones cannot be reused. The kit also has with the required adhesive black cable clamps which are necessary for installation. These mount on the back of the back board on the top left and right corners. Their job is to offer support to the light bar and keep the black ribbon cables neatly organized so they don’t get pinched/damaged when raising and keeling the playfield. Super important stuff!!!

#7815 1 year ago

I ordered the Neo Atom Fusion for my #Willy Wonka LE a week ago. Since I knew so little about Pinstadiums and their products, I had a lot of questions.

Scott answered everyone of them with great details and kindness, always providing valuable infos and suggestions. He send me photos to help with the installation and gave me great advice. He was extremely fast to answer each time I wrote to him.

Seriously, this is by far the best customer service and support I've had in the world of pinballs. Buy with confidence and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions, Scott will take great care of you.

#7816 1 year ago
Quoted from MagicJack:

I ordered the Neo Atom Fusion for my #Willy Wonka LE a week ago. Since I knew so little about Pinstadiums and their products, I had a lot of questions.
Scott answered everyone of them with great details and kindness, always providing valuable infos and suggestions. He send me photos to help with the installation and gave me great advice. He was extremely fast to answer each time I wrote to him.
Seriously, this is by far the best customer service and support I've had in the world of pinballs. Buy with confidence and don't hesitate to ask if you have questions, Scott will take great care of you.

Many thanks and that is excellent feedback. I appreciate you letting me know that I was able to help answer all of your questions you had prior to your purchase.

You made an excellent choice going with the Neo Fusion Atoms: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

If anyone is unsure of which product to order or needs helps understanding the differences, don’t hesitate to ask here or PM or email at the website.

#7817 1 year ago

I just installed the new Neo Atom in my newly purchased Deadpool premium. These are the triangular shaped light strips that face down. Awesome. Scott at Pinstadium was very responsive to my product inquiry’s. They were super easy to install. My unit came with a USB pigtail with 2 pairs of wires. White/Blue for GI and Red/Green for a flasher. I followed Cary Hardings well done video for a great install overview. Boda Bing Boda Boom! Pinstadium lights are a must have. Thanks Scott!

#7818 1 year ago
Quoted from pins236:

I just installed the new Neo Atom in my newly purchased Deadpool premium. These are the triangular shaped light strips that face down. Awesome. Scott at Pinstadium was very responsive to my product inquiry’s. They were super easy to install. My unit came with a USB pigtail with 2 pairs of wires. White/Blue for GI and Red/Green for a flasher. I followed Cary Hardings well done video for a great install overview. Boda Bing Boda Boom! Pinstadium lights are a must have. Thanks Scott!

Job well done and I was more than happy to help answer your questions. Glad you are satisfied with the results and thank you again for your order. Your Deadpool is the nicest looking one in town now!!!!

#7819 1 year ago
Quoted from pins236:

Many have asked for the recommended location for the UV+Glow flashers (Red/Green cable) and that is the Wolverine flasher for superb visual effects during gameplay!!

#7820 1 year ago

Many are installing the Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atom pinball mods on Stern Mandalorian. Here is the flasher trigger for the UV+Glow:

Lower Left # 160 UV+Glow(Red/Green Wire)

for the Neo Fusion Atom flashers:

Upper Left # 161(Green/Black Wire)
Back Panel # 167(Blue/Black Wire)
Lower Right # 171(Red/Black Wire)
(White/Black Wire not used)

If you don't have these for this machine or any other you own, Click Here to Learn More or to Order Now: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

#stern-the-mandalorian-le
The Mandalorian (Premium)
The Mandalorian (Pro)

stern_mandalorian_pinball_mod (resized).pngstern_mandalorian_pinball_mod (resized).png
#7821 1 year ago

Neo Concert Edition Atom pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball The Godfather, it's going to rock the entire legacy!!!!

Coming soon to a theater near you......

#jjp-godfather-ce
The Godfather (LE)
godfather_pinball_mods_neo_concert_edition_atoms (resized).pnggodfather_pinball_mods_neo_concert_edition_atoms (resized).png

#7822 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Neo Concert Edition Atom pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball The Godfather, it's going to rock the entire legacy!!!!
Coming soon to a theater near you......
The Godfather (CE)
The Godfather (LE)
[quoted image]

Many questions about when these will be launched, it will be rather soon so keep an eye out here.

#7823 1 year ago

It is always great to get feedback from new customers that have just experienced the product for the first time:

---
As a skeptical customer, and one that has always been unknowingly(in my own mind of course) forced to use room lighting or install spotlights on my pinball machine to see better, I wasn't sure if the Neo Atoms from Pin Stadium would be worth the investment. However everyone I talk to and read posts raves about it so I figured I would give it a shot. I don't know what I was thinking all these years by trying to install spotlights and still having only small sections of bright lighting where they shine, it seemed to make it worse and was an ugly eye sore. I always felt like "one more" spotlight and that will do the trick, wrong!!! Then my room lights would make for glare on the glass and then I would have to install HD glass which is not cheap. Spotlights had similar downside effect to by reflecting off things in the game or backglass.

After installing the Neos on my pinball machine, I was blown away by the difference they made. The lighting was brighter, more vibrant, and more evenly distributed, which really brought out the colors of the playfield. The adjustable brightness levels allowed me to tailor the lighting to my preferences, and the UV+Glow feature added a cool new dimension to my gameplay. I also noticed that they eliminated the annoying glare and reflection that I used to get on the glass, which greatly improved my visibility and reduced eye strain so I did not have to spend all that money on expensive glass.

I'm really impressed with the Neo Atoms and would highly recommend them to any pinball enthusiasts looking to enhance their gaming experience. Looks like I will gladly need to order more for the rest of my collection. Thank you Pin Stadium and sorry I doubted you!!!!

PS: Super simple install even for someone like me, that says a lot believe me
--

Thank you as always for the tremendous support everyone. For more information on the Neo Atoms you can visit this link: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

or ask any questions here, or PM, website chat, or email from the website. Whatever is best for you

#7824 1 year ago

There’s no doubt SCOTT is one of the best in the business. No matter when you contact him he always responds back even if it’s late at night on a Sunday like he did for me.
I’m saving up now to get a set for my Ghostbusters n can’t wait to see it lit up.

#7825 1 year ago

I love these Neo Fusions on my Godzilla... easy install, out of the box performance. Connect and go enjoy them. Scott has the customer service on pointe as well. Texts, email, what have you.. he responds when you have a question and need guidance.

#7826 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

There’s no doubt SCOTT is one of the best in the business. No matter when you contact him he always responds back even if it’s late at night on a Sunday like he did for me.
I’m saving up now to get a set for my Ghostbusters n can’t wait to see it lit up.

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words and your amazing support! I'm thrilled to hear that you are happy with my service and that you appreciate my dedication to my customers. Looking forward to you seeing Ghostbusters with the Neo Atoms/Neo Fusion Atoms install as it will look fantastic and you will have a blast playing it with the new lightshow of the Atoms.

Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions or requests. I'm always here to help!!

#7827 1 year ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

I love these Neo Fusions on my Godzilla... easy install, out of the box performance. Connect and go enjoy them. Scott has the customer service on pointe as well. Texts, email, what have you.. he responds when you have a question and need guidance.

I appreciate the excellent feedback and you definitely made the right choice going with the Neo Fusion Atom pinball mods for Stern Godzilla. Thanks for your order and go enjoy the best looking Godzilla in your area

Here is a link to order them for Stern Godzilla or any pinball machine you own: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

#godzilla-limited-edition
Godzilla (Premium)
Godzilla (Pro)

#7828 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I appreciate the excellent feedback and you definitely made the right choice going with the Neo Fusion Atom pinball mods for Stern Godzilla. Thanks for your order and go enjoy the best looking Godzilla in your area
Here is a link to order them for Stern Godzilla or any pinball machine you own: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/
Godzilla (Limited Edition)
Godzilla (Premium)
Godzilla (Pro)

By popular request here is a live video of the Neo Fusion Atoms pinball mods on Stern Godzilla

Click Here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co-tG6XjEc2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7829 1 year ago

Check out Jersey Jack Pinball Wizard of Oz with Neo Atoms installed. UV+Glow is triggered from the Witch when you goes up and down. Dazzling!!!

More info or to Purchase here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

Don't have Wizard of Oz? No worries as these will work on any pinball you own with this kind of result

#wizard-of-oz
Wizard of Oz (Yellow Brick Road LE)

jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7830 1 year ago

before .... after

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7831 1 year ago

This is an amazing transformation in Stern Munsters with the Neo Atom pinball mods. More information here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

#munsters-limited-edition
Munsters (Premium)
Munsters (Pro)

stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7832 1 year ago

For the many of you that are taking your Stern Rush machines to the next level with the Neo Fusion Atoms:

Rush Neo Fusion Atom Connections:

167 Upper Right (UV+Glow the Red/Green cable)
168 Lower Right (Green/Black cable)
169 Left Sling (Red/Black cable)
170 Right Sling (White/Black cable)
165 Upper Left (Blue/Black cable)

Neo Fusion Atom: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

1678928194991 (resized).png1678928194991 (resized).png
#7833 1 year ago

Pin Stadium Neo Atoms are a fantastic way to enhance any pinball collector's machine. With their easy installation and customizable color options, Neo Atoms provide improved lighting that accentuates the playfield and creates a more immersive pinball experience.

The Pin Stadium app (Android and iPhone) allows you to adjust brightness and colors ensure that players can optimize the lighting for their individual preferences.

Pin Stadium Neo Atoms are an excellent addition to ANY pinball machine and a must-have for collectors who want to take their gameplay to the next level.

Here is the link to order: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

Below is a pic of the level of results you can expect after you install these!

#star-wars-home-edition
Star Wars (LE)
Star Wars (Premium)
Star Wars (Pro)
Star Wars Comic Art (Premium)
Star Wars Comic Art (Pro)

stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7834 1 year ago

It's always great to share customer feedback about the Neo Atom line of products:

--

I recently had a chance to upgrade my pinball machine with Pin Stadium Neo Atoms, and I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed with the results. The Neo Atoms have completely eliminated the dark playfield that used to be a constant source of frustration for me. Now the entire playfield is evenly lit with vibrant colors and sharp details making the game much more enjoyable.

But that's not all, they also eliminate glare and reflections caused by overhead lighting, so you no longer need to use any extra lighting to see the playfield properly. This is a huge plus because overhead lighting not only takes away from the game room feel, but it also doesn't provide the proper lighting for the pinball machine. With scattered light reaching the playfield, it can be difficult to see everything clearly and can negatively impact your game. I did not know what I was missing out on by relying on silly overhead lighting. I don't remember any lights in the game rooms growing up for a reason and even now. There is a reason for that as they completely take away from the experience. Arcade machines no problem as they have bright screens but pinballs new and old, big issue for sure.

If I had to breakdown the benefits for someone considering the product it would be as allows:

Evenly and vibrantly lights up the entire playfield, eliminating dark areas and making the game more enjoyable

Eliminates glare and reflections caused by overhead lighting, removing the need for additional lighting sources

Provides a more immersive game room experience by enhancing the visual appeal of the pinball machine

Easy to install and compatible with all pinball machines

Exceptional high-quality lighting and improved gameplay experience(oh and superior customer support)

The Neo Atoms are a game-changer for any pinball enthusiast including myself and I can tell that these were design by someone that has superior skills and is meticulous. Everything is clearly custom and top notch. The improved lighting and elimination of glare and reflections truly enhance the gameplay experience and make it more enjoyable. So if you're looking to upgrade your pinball machine, I highly recommend giving the Neo Atoms a try! Not to mention the UV+Glow flasher WOW!!!

Take it from me, turn off your lights and forget about adding or using spotlights(don't work and why do I want to light up just a small section of my game?). Also the customer support I received was instantaneous. I emailed and even ask if they could call for a quick question and I swear my phone rang in less than a minute. They were super helpful and really know the product well. Highly recommend and I will for sure be ordering several more this week to complete my collection. So excited to see them all in a new light.

PS: Now that I understand the product more and see it in person, I will be going with the Neo Fusion Atoms too as I want the additional lightshow and colors from multiple locations when I make shots. I get why there are the Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms after getting off the phone with Pin stadium. Good stuff!!

-----

For more information and to Purchase Click Here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).pngchicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).pngneo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).pngneo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).png

#7835 1 year ago

Just installed the Neo Atom lights on my Elvira's House of Horrors. Very pleased with the result. Really brings out the artwork, and the ability to custom program them is a great advantage. I'm just getting started setting up custom modes, I'm sure I'll come up with several I like. And its so much more fun playing the game with the lights. I'm pretty sure I play better with them.

0318231544b (002) (resized).jpg0318231544b (002) (resized).jpg
#7836 1 year ago
Quoted from Buckeye82:

Just installed the Neo Atom lights on my Elvira's House of Horrors. Very pleased with the result. Really brings out the artwork, and the ability to custom program them is a great advantage. I'm just getting started setting up custom modes, I'm sure I'll come up with several I like. And its so much more fun playing the game with the lights. I'm pretty sure I play better with them.
[quoted image]

That is excellent and glad you are enjoying the new experience with the Neo Atom pinball mods for Stern Elvira House of Horrors. I recommend a nice turquoise setting (leaning a little closer to blue) to provide superb playfield illumination but painting that "dark and creepy" mood that this game surely deserves. Something that is now only possible with the Neo Atoms and the dazzling Neo Fusion Atoms. Links to each product are below for anyone that needs more information or plans to upgrade their machine to next level result today.

Neo Atoms: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

Neo Fusion Atoms: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

Enjoy!!!

#elviras-house-of-horrors-40th-anniversary
Elvira's House of Horrors (Limited Edition)
Elvira's House of Horrors (Premium Edition)
Elvira's House of Horrors (Signature Edition)

ehoh_pinball_mods_elvira_house_of_horrors (resized).pngehoh_pinball_mods_elvira_house_of_horrors (resized).png
#7837 1 year ago

Trying to figure out a way to sell at a discount or trade in my neo’s to upgrade to the adams for the smaller profile. Issue is I have 10 sets to trade out.

#7838 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Trying to figure out a way to sell at a discount or trade in my neo’s to upgrade to the adams for the smaller profile. Issue is I have 10 sets to trade out.

Yes totally understand wanting the Neo Atoms and what everyone is doing is posting them up on the marketplace. Since Pin Stadium products rarely are listed they go fast and you can get good money for them to use on the new ones. I hope this helps!!

#7839 1 year ago

just dropped a pair into my JP pro- these are just awesome- Scott is a great help- provided me with support on a Sunday-

JP (resized).jpgJP (resized).jpg
#7840 1 year ago

Bought a Stranger Things with PinStadiums already installed. Initially, there were issues with the “Upside Down” mode with the UV Reveal. I reached out to Scott and he took care of me. One of, if not the best, customer service experiences I’ve ever had. Got the lights back and installed and I’m blown away! Gotta get sets for my other pins now.

601E2FF6-F6A3-426E-8C1A-91A2DFB9BAC6 (resized).jpeg601E2FF6-F6A3-426E-8C1A-91A2DFB9BAC6 (resized).jpeg
#7841 1 year ago
Quoted from Cydonianknight42:

Bought a Stranger Things with PinStadiums already installed. Initially, there were issues with the “Upside Down” mode with the UV Reveal. I reached out to Scott and he took care of me. One of, if not the best, customer service experiences I’ve ever had. Got the lights back and installed and I’m blown away! Gotta get sets for my other pins now.
[quoted image]

Hey it's my pleasure and your Stern Stranger Things looks out of this world killer!!! No other Stranger Things can beat that playfield now(unless of course they install that kit). You've got a winner for sure. Congrats!!!!

#stern-stranger-things-le
Stranger Things (Premium)
Stranger Things (Pro)

#7842 1 year ago

Everyone has heard of the Pin Stadium Neo Atoms, the latest innovation from Pin Stadium in the pinball mods lineup for pinball lighting. These are not your ordinary LED lights, but a revolutionary product that enhances your playfield with stunning colors, effects and brightness. Here are just a few of the many reasons why you should get Pin Stadium Neo Atoms/Neo Fusion Atoms for your pinball machines:

1. They are 60% thinner than the previous the Original Pin Stadiums/Neo Pin Stadiums making them virtually invisible on your cabinet walls thus also revealing more of your side art(which was not possible before due to width of the previous generation product line).

2. They new have custom designed RGB LEDs with 33% more diodes, and a ground breaking PCB technology that allows proper conduction of their incredible power. This allows for the deepest and richest color illumination possible on your playfield.

3. They have Photon Merger 2.0 technology that blends the LEDs together for a smooth and natural factory appearance

4. They include UV+Glow LEDs that add a laser-like effect to your playfield thanks to new LEDs and PCBS and make fluorescent plastics and paints pop like never before. Also the UV+Glow architecture now allows for full playfield coverage versus just the sides of the playfield like the previous product versions.

5. They are fully controllable with a free IOS or Android app, where you can choose from over 16 million colors, adjust brightness levels, and create custom presets for different games or modes.

6. They sync with your game's GI and flashers, creating dramatic effects that enhance gameplay and immersion.

7. They are easy to install with a new Konekt Plug-and-Play system that works on any pinball machine, new or old, without any tools or modifications. From the Newest Stern, JJP, Chicago Gaming, Spooky, and many more(all of them!)

8. They improve visibility and reduce eye strain by eliminating dark areas and shadows on your playfield, making it easier to see targets and shots.

9. They increase the value and appeal of your pinball machines by making them look more modern, vibrant and attractive to players and collectors alike.

10. They are come with extensive and fast response 24/7 customer support from Pin Stadium

Pin Stadium Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms are the ultimate lighted pinball mods for anyone who loves pinball and wants to take their game to the next level of beauty and performance.

Don't miss this opportunity to get yours by Clicking HERE Today: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

More lists of benefits to come and here is the level of results you can expect from ANY pinball machine you own

lotr_pinball-mods-lighting (resized).pnglotr_pinball-mods-lighting (resized).pngneo_atom_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).pngneo_atom_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).png

#7843 1 year ago

Texas Pinball Festival HUGE Savings!!!!

Now is the time to order a set of Neo Atoms or Neo Fusion Atoms for every pinball machine in your collection.

Click Here to Get Yours TODAY:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Use Secret Code: tpf23

There’s a line out the door for this special!!! The sooner you order, the sooner it ships.

pinball_mods_for_Stern_2500x2500 (resized).pngpinball_mods_for_Stern_2500x2500 (resized).png

#7844 1 year ago

Just installed my Neo Atoms on my Godzilla Premium. I felt like the game had a few dark spots. These lights corrected the dark spots for sure and made the play field pop. I am no electrician and have actually never raised a play field before but through the online videos and instructions I was able to install the lights. I did run into a snag on the flasher wire install and Scott walked me through what I needed to do. Works like a charm now. My entire family agrees the mod was well worth it.

Thanks Scott.

#7845 1 year ago
Quoted from hoopsinsrq:

Just installed my Neo Atoms on my Godzilla Premium. I felt like the game had a few dark spots. These lights corrected the dark spots for sure and made the play field pop. I am no electrician and have actually never raised a play field before but through the online videos and instructions I was able to install the lights. I did run into a snag on the flasher wire install and Scott walked me through what I needed to do. Works like a charm now. My entire family agrees the mod was well worth it.
Thanks Scott.

'
Wow that is excellent to hear and I am glad I was able to help get you going. Sounds like everyone in the house approves, that's important. Congrats on making such a great choice with your machine and by choosing the Neo Atom product line. Nothing but the best for you!!!!

Now is a great time to pick up a few sets for your pinball collection as the Texas Pinball Festival discount is still going on at the moment. Massive savings and a rare opportunity to get a discount on the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms!!!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

texas_pinball_festival_2023_pinball_mods (resized).pngtexas_pinball_festival_2023_pinball_mods (resized).png
#7846 1 year ago

If you have not yet taken advantage of the TPF sale, jump on it now and pick up a set of Neo Atoms or Neo Fusion Atoms for each of pinball machine in your collection. Order Today to completely transform your collection to new levels!!!

Use Discount Code: TPF23

ORDER HERE: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Now is the time to do your pinball machines justice!!

batman_pinball_mods (resized).pngbatman_pinball_mods (resized).png
#7847 1 year ago

Texas Pinball Festival Sale ENDS in 24 hours, HURRY to get the BEST DEAL for Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms for all the machines in your collection!!!

Click Here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

"The game-changer for pinball enthusiasts and collectors"

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_mods_texas_pinball_sale (resized).pngpinball_mods_texas_pinball_sale (resized).png

#7848 1 year ago

LAST CHANCE ENDS TONIGHT: Texas Pinball Festival Sale!!!!!!!!!!

If you have not ordered some for your machines, this is a great chance to get in on a VERY RARE Discount. Click here to SAVE:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

You will be glad you did once you see what happens to your machine when you get to view the transformation right in front of your eyes!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

stern-mods-pinball (resized).pngstern-mods-pinball (resized).png
#7849 1 year ago

Head ups to everyone that your orders will be shipping out this week if they have not already. Thanks for the support and just wanted to provide and update as I know everyone is very excited to received their Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms!!!

#7850 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

No kidding. I was very angry to have bought the Neo Fusions for almost $600 and then the atoms released a few months later before I'd even installed them. I've put thousands of dollars into these things (8 sets) and they all feel sub par now. Several have warped with age and won't stay on the magnets, probably because they are too heavy. I've been asking for some kind of trade in program for 6 years.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/157 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.