(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 165.
#7751 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The long awaited Limited Edition run for the Neo Concert Editions for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Rose and Toy Story is NOW shipping!! Thank you all for an incredible "Sold Out" before it was even announced response. They are on their way and if you have your tracking information yet then it will be very soon. No need to email as they will be going out that quickly.
GET READY to be completely blown away. These are on display at Chicago Pinball Festival this year and anyone that saw the in person can attest to the incredible effects and results
Guns N' Roses (CE) Guns N' Roses (LE) Toy Story 4 (CE) Toy Story 4 (LE)
[quoted image]

Currently in progress of updating the Neo Concert Edition Atom install instructions on the website for GNR and Toy Story as many of you will be receiving them shortly(in progress): https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions/

#7752 1 year ago

For those installing Neo Fusion Atoms on The Hobbit by Jersey Jack Pinball. Here is are the recommended trigger locations and colors:

The Hobbit Fusion Trigger Locations:

Rear Right Flasher: Blue/Black cable
Lower Right Flasher: Red/Black cable
Upper Left Flasher: Green/Black cable
White/Black cable not used

Lower Left Flasher: UV+Glow

#the-hobbit

#7753 1 year ago

Okay the Neo Concert Editions install link has been updated(may need some minor tweaking): https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions/

Lots of installs will be going on this weekend for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses and Toy Story!. Get ready for an insane lightshow like you have never seen before!!!

#jjp-guns-n-roses-ce Guns N' Roses (LE)
Toy Story 4 (CE) Toy Story 4 (LE)

combo_neo_concert-new (resized).pngcombo_neo_concert-new (resized).png
#7754 1 year ago

It's official the Neo Fusion Atoms are the top seller so far for Bond and with good reason. Just ask anyone that has installed them. Some of the many of the highlights are Bird Multiball(especially the start) and all of the other modes too. If you own this machine then you owe it to yourself to install these on your pinball and with a 100% satisfaction guarantee you can't go wrong!!!

Here is a video to show it in action: https://www.instagram.com/p/CmVQdu2DDdP/

To purchase Neo Fusion Atoms for Bond or ANY pinball machine you own: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

Completely transform your Bond today, and this is compatible with the 60th Anniversary Edition too !!

#stern-james-bond-007-60th-le
James Bond 007 (LE)
James Bond 007 (Premium)
James Bond 007 (Pro)

#7755 1 year ago

In order to round out your product portfolio, please consider a $149 'Spartan edition' plain/white product (with brightness control) and no flasher support.

I have 2 pinstadium sets on games with the flashers disconnected.

#7756 1 year ago

Thanks for the post!!! The older version (Omegas) you are referring to was discontinued as it limited customers to a single fixed white color spectrum with only adjustability of brightness(also they Omegas were 3x wider and bulky). Hence the Neo Atoms which allows all ranges of Colors(RGB) but specific to your preference the Neo Atoms have full range White lighting too (Sunlight White, Warm White, Cool White, Diamond White, along with custom granular controls of each of them).

This is very important as every pinball machine has different colors of artwork and inside of each of these games there is range of varying dominant colors and secondary dominant colors that need to be accommodated for when adjusting colors in the Pin Stadium app. It's not something you have to overthink as you move you finger over the color wheel your eyes will just know when you hit the sweet spot. But this sweet spot is what the Omegas were completely missing.

Some games will not do well with Cool White and will need Warm White, etc and then combine that with the fact the there are many instances where Cool White looks great on 50% of the artwork but the there other 50% that suffers. Also inside of that remaining 50% they're also portions of that which will also suffer from the incorrect fixed color). This is where the full range Neo Atoms White capabilities with granular controls come into play to resolve that. It will make all portions of the playfield pop and they are 3x thinner, super stealth. Another part of the design of the light bars is they will illuminate side art also(light is specifically directed to it now). If you have only seen the Omegas and are happy with them, but have not experienced these other color range capabilities of the Neo Atoms then it will open up an entirely new world to what may see now to be a well illuminated machine with the older Omega design. Once the Neo Atoms are install you will see the playfield come alive and colors will become bold, along with portions of the art that was not very apparent before.

In regards to the UV+Glow, the brightness trigger location choice is vital: The general rule is that if the pulse is short and fast then the characteristic behavior of the LED is to load fast and then fade quickly thus resulting in a bright flash.  In the scenario that the pulse is slow then the effect is more of a softer glow. Different machines pulse differently and inside of those machines each flasher is controlled uniquely too.  

I always suggest moving it around to a flasher that you feel is appropriate for your tastes.  There are many locations to trigger from and also most find after a couple days of installing they get acclimated to the brightness of the UV+Glow. You can of course not trigger it at all (but you’ll miss out on one heck of next level lightshow effects during special modes and killer shots you make)as the main portion of the lights will work with no problems without it. Also you can adjust your GI brightness balance to offset the contrast and color tweaking too.

For the color adjustability portion and brightness control of the flashers, then the Neo Fusion Atom product is what most of the collectors will go with if they want to have the ability to control the colors and brightness of the flashers with the app.  You can also trigger 4x flashers and have each of those at different colors and levels of brightness to any color in the color wheel on the app is what you can make the flashers change to. You can even dial them into a UV effect color also and have brightness control also.

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

At minimum I would suggest the Neo Atoms to get your feet wet so you can see the difference yourself as customers that had the Omegas with the exactly same request changed their mind once they installed them and now have fitted the Neo Atoms into their entire collection.

Here is the link to the Neo Atoms: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

I hope that helps to explains in detail the reasons for the many improvements and path in evolution of the product based upon customer feedback. While we are at it check out Bally/Williams Creature from the Black Lagoon with the Neo Atoms installed!

#creature-from-the-black-lagoon
creature_from_the_black_lagoon_pinball_mods (resized).jpgcreature_from_the_black_lagoon_pinball_mods (resized).jpg

#7757 1 year ago

Has anyone put the atoms on Rush Pro? I'm not recalling seeing anyone posting this implementation in the wild. Maybe due to wanting/ waiting for expression lighting? Dunno. They might go well together? Another Dunno.

#7758 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Has anyone put the atoms on Rush Pro? I'm not recalling seeing anyone posting this implementation in the wild. Maybe due to wanting/ waiting for expression lighting? Dunno. They might go well together? Another Dunno.

There have been a large number of kits sold for Rush prior to the Neo Atoms, but the older previous generation Neo Pin Stadiums were so wide that they blocked the decorative factory side lighting. Now it's one of the biggest sellers for the Neo Atoms as their design was specifically inspired to allow for such a low profile to accommodate those that still wanted to see the factory lighting. One thing to point out is that the side lighting from Stern does not provide any playfield illumination, it is only decorative. The picture below is with the side lights on, so just have realistic expectations. For those that want to see the blinking lights but want full playfield illumination are going with the Neo Atoms, but for those who in their mind thought the factory lights provided playfield lighting and visual enhancements to the playfield have since realized the Neo Fusion Atoms are the way to go.

From what I have seen the Limited Editions owners of Rush go with the Neo Fusion Atoms and leave the factory lights as is(no sense in uninstalling them). The Pro/Premium owners who wanted playfield illumination and bought the factory add-on Stern lights, then realize it did not make an impact on the playfield for illumination instantly went for the Neo Atoms or Fusions.

Knowing what I understand from the lights you have in your machines from your previous orders, it's going to be Neo Fusion Atoms all the way. This is due to the factor that it's hard to come down off the Neo Concert Edition "high" you are already experiencing on GNR.

Here are the Orions Belt flasher trigger points and color settings I recommend:

167 Upper Right (UV+Glow)
168 Lower Right (Green)
169 Left Sling (Red)
170 Right Sling (Red)
165 Upper Left (Blue)

I will knock your socks off and then some. I hope that helps!!!

Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms can be ordered here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
stern-rush-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-rush-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7759 1 year ago

Here is a great picture showing the super low profile design of the Neo Atoms that allows the factory decorative lighting to still be visible!!!

neo_atom_pinball_mods_stern_rush_pinball (resized).pngneo_atom_pinball_mods_stern_rush_pinball (resized).png

#7760 1 year ago

Some up close Before and After pics if Stern James Bond with Neo Fusion Atoms installed. Your machine could look like this in 15 minutes or less!!

#james-bond
James Bond 007 (60th LE)
James Bond 007 (Premium)
James Bond 007 (Pro)

26B214D0-C5AE-4A35-8178-993085F98BF5 (resized).png26B214D0-C5AE-4A35-8178-993085F98BF5 (resized).pngC743EB0A-68CD-491E-9436-96D558547ABE (resized).jpegC743EB0A-68CD-491E-9436-96D558547ABE (resized).jpeg
#7761 1 year ago

Bonjour
Avez vous des photos pinstadium néo sur Alice Cooper ?

#7762 1 year ago
Quoted from thomas49:

Bonjour
Avez vous des photos pinstadium néo sur Alice Cooper ?

Neo Atoms installed on Spooky Pinball Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle!!!

Here is the link for more information or to Order Today: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

#spooky-pinball-allice-cooper-nightmare-castle

spooky-pinball-alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-acnc-pinball-mods (resized).pngspooky-pinball-alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-acnc-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7763 1 year ago

Pinball Brothers Alien with Neo Atoms!!!! See more colors and video of it in action here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcJUPpwjiKZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

#alien Alien (Limited Version) @pinball-brothers-alien-standard

pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).pngpinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png

#7764 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Pinball Brothers Alien with Neo Atoms!!!! See more colors and video of it in action here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcJUPpwjiKZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Alien Alien (Limited Version) @pinball-brothers-alien-standard
[quoted image]

For Alien you will trigger the UV+Glow from the Xeno Morph magnet. Killer results is an understatement…

#7765 1 year ago

If you have a GNR you HAVE to get the Atom Concert Editions. I have had all three versions and the Atoms are just amazing. I had a small issue with my set which Scott fixed in a matter of days! He is the best. While uninstalled, GNR actually felt dark and nowhere near as alive. The Concert Editions are designed as though they should have come with the machine. The playfield illumination is stunning and the additions to the light show are spectacular. As I have said before, anyone who says GNR already has enough lights have never seen these in action. The Pin Stadiums make GNR one of the most unique pinball experiences available.

#7766 1 year ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

If you have a GNR you HAVE to get the Atom Concert Editions. I have had all three versions and the Atoms are just amazing. I had a small issue with my set which Scott fixed in a matter of days! He is the best. While uninstalled, GNR actually felt dark and nowhere near as alive. The Concert Editions are designed as though they should have come with the machine. The playfield illumination is stunning and the additions to the light show are spectacular. As I have said before, anyone who says GNR already has enough lights have never seen these in action. The Pin Stadiums make GNR one of the most unique pinball experiences available.

You would be the best person to ask about this for sure. As you have seen all of the versions of improvements for each generation of the Neo Concert Editions and now the Neo Concert Edition Atoms are ultra slim and even more powerful!!! Major transformation without a doubt and this latest version packs all of the punches in all the right places. Thank you for the great input and feedback along with all of your orders too

#7767 1 year ago

As a reminder if you are installing Neo Atom pinball mods on Jurassic Park, the suggested location for the UV+Glow is the Left Ramp flasher. This is located under the entrance to the ramp.

#jurassic-park-limited-edition
Jurassic Park (Premium)
Jurassic Park (Pro)

#7768 1 year ago

Which flasher would you put the UV for Willy Wonka LE?

#7769 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay it sounds like it's the LED OCD then as I saw one on another machine doing the same thing. Trigger the GI "before" the LED OCD connection as that is what is causing it.

I am still having issues with my Pinstadium lights. For some reason every couple of months both of my Pinstadium installations factory reset themselves and go into pairing mode. One of them usually pairs after a few minutes, but the other takes a good 20-30 minutes of multiple factory resets until it finally pairs again. @pinstadium, Any ideas?

The other issue I reported in this thread and spoke to a couple other people who also are experiencing it. Our Pinstadium lights flicker on machines that have LED OCD. It was suggested to "trigger the GI "before" the LED OCD connection" which isn't exactly viable considering Pinstadium hooks to GI bulbs via alligator clips. @pinstadium, how do you suggest I accomplish this to remedy this issue?

#7770 1 year ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Which flasher would you put the UV for Willy Wonka LE?

Here is the link to the specific install instructions:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

It’s located under Step 1: JJP/Wonka

#7771 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

I am still having issues with my Pinstadium lights. For some reason every couple of months both of my Pinstadium installations factory reset themselves and go into pairing mode. One of them usually pairs after a few minutes, but the other takes a good 20-30 minutes of multiple factory resets until it finally pairs again. pinstadium, Any ideas?

Here are a few things that it could be regarding the reset:

1. If there is a storm or a flicker from the power supply facility in your area and does it at least 3x fast or more then it would cause the module to think you are doing a factory reset. It it may not be something you see at it could happen late at night or the power flicker could be so fast that it's not very noticeable.

2. The service port itself may have a bad connection or ground.

3. Try putting the machine(s) on a surge protector or UPS to avoid this from occurring.

Regarding the slow connection:

1. It sounds like you have some interference in that area and it's breaking up the signal possibly. Try getting closer to the machine and turn off anything around it that may be transmitting a strong signal.

2. Be sure you are installing it on a 2.4ghz or dual band. It cannot be a dedicated 5ghz network only.

3. I would also check your router logs as it is possible that the router security settings are attempting to block it. The router logs will tell you exactly what is going on. Each manufacturer has a way for you to check those and if you review the router support documentation it will show what it's doing. From that point you can change the router settings accordingly.

4. As a back up plan until you figure out the issue, you can bypass your router and connect to the GI module "LEDNet***" directly to get control of the lights so you can get your desired settings. The cool thing about the product is that they generate their own Wifi so you can always connect to them if you have no internet or are trying to bypass it

Quoted from mikespins:

The other issue I reported in this thread and spoke to a couple other people who also are experiencing it. Our Pinstadium lights flicker on machines that have LED OCD. It was suggested to "trigger the GI "before" the LED OCD connection" which isn't exactly viable considering Pinstadium hooks to GI bulbs via alligator clips. pinstadium, how do you suggest I accomplish this to remedy this issue?

. The good news is there is nothing wrong with you Pin Stadium product. If your lights are flickering from the OCD boards then the Pin Stadium is simply picking up a voltage fluctuation from the OCD board itself and replicating that. Since the Pin Stadium product is providing full playfield illumination and broadcasting it over your entire machine, it's going to expose that issue in a more pronounced manner.

There are a few options to resolve the flickering from the OCD Board:

1. Connect the GI trigger "before" the OCD connection, but you would have to ask the manufacturer(LED OCD) where that point is prior to where they are intercepting the signal
2. Ask OCD to program a solid non-non-fluctuating voltage signal trigger point from their board(this is assuming they offer USB firmware update capability then that would resolve it for sure)
3. If neither of these are an option after you talk with them, then you "could" trigger from the Coin Door bulb slot assuming their board does not intercept that signal(the drawback is that you will not get the the GI syncing on/off/fading effect) and as a last resort if you or a buddy are handy and the OCD company is not able to offer a solution for this, then you could try to wire a capacitor inline before the trigger connection point.

I hope this helps you out!! . Feel free to email me if you have any more questions or email me your number and we can jump on a call.

#7772 1 year ago

Spooky Houdini with Neo Atoms!! If you don’t have a Houdini then no worries as the Neos work on any pinball machine you own. Whether it be a Stern, Jersey Jack Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Bally, Williams, you name it!! Expect the same level of dramatic results.

Here is the link for more information and to place an order:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Change your game today and the install is very simple. Something that anyone can install

#houdini

E07CB748-487E-4AEE-BB1E-9A7D08267B0B (resized).jpegE07CB748-487E-4AEE-BB1E-9A7D08267B0B (resized).jpeg
#7773 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Spooky Houdini with Neo Atoms!! If you don’t have a Houdini then no worries as the Neos work on any pinball machine you own. Whether it be a Stern, Jersey Jack Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Bally, Williams, you name it!! Expect the same level of dramatic results.
Here is the link for more information and to place an order:
Change your game today and the install is very simple. Something that anyone can install
Houdini[quoted image]

Here is the link to the specific install instructions:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

It’s located under Step 1: American Pinball

#7774 1 year ago

As many of you know the Brand New Neo Concert Edition Atoms limited run just finished shipping out. Here is a video of them in action on Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses and Toy Story:

Many of you are installing them or they will be arriving soon on your door step. Get ready to experience the best light show you have EVER seen!!!

#7775 1 year ago

Chicago Gaming Medieval Madness with Neo Atoms installed. Trigger the UV+Glow from the Right Castle flasher for extraordinary results. Check this out!!

#medieval-madness
Medieval Madness (Remake - Classic Edition)
Medieval Madness (Remake - LE)
Medieval Madness (Remake - Royal Edition)
Medieval Madness (Remake - Special Edition)
Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard)

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).pngchicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7776 1 year ago

Special announcement if you have a Stranger Things pinball machine!!

As many know the Pin Stadium "Things" Edition is extremely popular for this machine since the factory UV lights only light up about 40-50% of the hidden artwork on the machines(just lights up the small center of the playfield). The Pin Stadium Things Edition kit lights up ALL of the hidden UV art(you are missing a lot) and it is 2x brighter, along with providing incredible playfield illumination. With that said, the Things Edition kits are done in Limited Runs due to high demand. As a result these production runs are done every few months.

Fortunately on this last group that just came off the assembly line, I made a few extra to be safe. There are only a couple left for anyone that is interested. Many customers had been waiting a few months for these and will continue to going forward until the next line of production starts later on.

At the moment, as of 8pm EST, there are "few" remaining sets left "In Stock" and ready to ship "Same Day". Extremely rare situation and here is the hidden link on the website to order them:

ORDER NOW: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-stern_stranger_things/

These will go extremely fast, so as long as you see they show in stock you are good to go!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
Stranger Things (LE)
Stranger Things (Premium)
Stranger Things (Pro)

01_pinball_led_light_mods_fusion_header_2500_NEW (resized).png01_pinball_led_light_mods_fusion_header_2500_NEW (resized).png02_stern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_features (resized).png02_stern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_features (resized).png03_stern_stranger_things_uv_kit_examples (resized).png03_stern_stranger_things_uv_kit_examples (resized).png04_stern_stranger_things_uv_kit_png (resized).png04_stern_stranger_things_uv_kit_png (resized).png05_stern_stranger_things_uv_kit (resized).png05_stern_stranger_things_uv_kit (resized).png
#7777 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Special announcement if you have a Stranger Things pinball machine!!
As many know the Pin Stadium "Things" Edition is extremely popular for this machine since the factory UV lights only light up about 40-50% of the hidden artwork on the machines(just lights up the small center of the playfield). The Pin Stadium Things Edition kit lights up ALL of the hidden UV art(you are missing a lot) and it is 2x brighter, along with providing incredible playfield illumination. With that said, the Things Edition kits are done in Limited Runs due to high demand. As a result these production runs are done every few months.
Fortunately on this last group that just came off the assembly line, I made a few extra to be safe. There are only a couple left for anyone that is interested. Many customers had been waiting a few months for these and will continue to going forward until the next line of production starts later on.
At the moment, as of 8pm EST, there are "few" remaining sets left "In Stock" and ready to ship "Same Day". Extremely rare situation and here is the hidden link on the website to order them:
These will go extremely fast, so as long as you see they show in stock you are good to go!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
Stranger Things (LE)
Stranger Things (Premium)
Stranger Things (Pro) [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Received many questions asking about the "Things" Edition and the most commonly asked was if it is the new Atom version. Yes it is!!! I have updated the website to match the description. Most of them sold already but there are just a couple left. If you see inventory available then you can place your order today:

Image updated also!!!

stranger_things-pinball-mods_atom (resized).jpgstranger_things-pinball-mods_atom (resized).jpg
#7778 1 year ago

Deadpool is extremely popular with the Neo Atoms with good reason. Check it out!!

Neo Atoms: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

#deadpool-limited-edition
Deadpool (Premium)
Deadpool (Pro)

E4E673CD-B825-4FCD-908D-A0B75ED69CEA (resized).jpegE4E673CD-B825-4FCD-908D-A0B75ED69CEA (resized).jpeg
#7779 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Deadpool is extremely popular with the Neo Atoms with good reason. Check it out!!
Deadpool (Limited Edition)
Deadpool (Premium)
Deadpool (Pro)
[quoted image]

For those of you installing the Neo Atoms on Stern Deadpool. You can see exact location of the GI bulb and the Flasher(Wolverine Spinner). Super easy install and spectacular results as always

IMG_0884 (resized).jpegIMG_0884 (resized).jpeg
#7780 1 year ago

One of the most popular machines for Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms. Breathtaking playfield illumination improvement and incredible lightshow.

Super simple 10-15 minute Plug & Play install that anyone can do. Adjust colors and brightness to any level with the Android/iPhone app. Auto syncs with factory lightshow. Complete game changer to say the least.

Here is the link for more information and to pickup a set Today:

#godzilla-limited-edition
Godzilla (Premium)
Godzilla (Pro)

2051DEBE-F6FB-4866-B969-3C121ADD1EE1 (resized).jpeg2051DEBE-F6FB-4866-B969-3C121ADD1EE1 (resized).jpeg459D2866-80F0-4032-8D7E-2A05276C23CB (resized).jpeg459D2866-80F0-4032-8D7E-2A05276C23CB (resized).jpeg
#7781 1 year ago

New GnR NEO Concert Atom "Out Ta Get Me"

#7782 1 year ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

New GnR NEO Concert Atom "Out Ta Get Me"

Wow!! Excellent footage demonstrating the sheer power of the Neo Concert Edition Atoms!!

#7783 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Deadpool (Limited Edition)
Deadpool (Premium)
Deadpool (Pro)
[quoted image]

For the many of you this will that will be installing the Neo Fusion Atoms on Stern Deadpool:

Deadpool Neo Fusion locations

161 Wolverine UV+Glow
162 Truck (Blue)
164 Disco Ball(Red)
163 Pop Bumper(Green)

If you don't have Neo Fusion Atoms then here is the link to order:
https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

#7784 1 year ago

More footage of Neo Concert Editions pinball mods on Jersey Jack Guns N' Roses!!!

#jjp-guns-n-roses-ce
Guns N' Roses (LE)
Guns N' Roses (SE)

#7785 1 year ago

Lots of installs of the Neo Fusion Atoms on Stern Avengers Infinity Quest. Here are the Orions Belt flasher connections:

Avengers Infinity Quest Neo Fusion Connections:

# 198 Left Spinner(Green)
# 199 VUK Flasher(Blue)
# 200 Tower Flasher(Red)
White/Black trigger not used

Red/Green UV+Glow not used

avengers-mods-pinball (resized).pngavengers-mods-pinball (resized).png
#7786 1 year ago

Multiple installs going on this week for the Neo Fusion Atom pinball mods for Stern Jurassic Park. Here are the specific instructions on where to connect for this machine. While you are at it, check out the incredible Before and After pics of the playfield illumination the Neo Fusion Atoms deliver. Not to mentioned the visual light show of the Orions Belt.

---------
Jurassic Park Neo Fusion Atom setup

160 Escape(Blue/Black Cable)
163 Raptor(Red/Black Cable)
172 Left Ramp(Green/Black Cable)
White/Blue Cable not used

161 Raptor Pit Enter (UV+Glow)
---------

If you don't have a Stern Jurassic Park, no worries as these work on any pinball machine with the same level of results. Super easy install, Plug & Play, Wifi controllable in the Pin Stadium app and automatically syncs 100% with the factory light show. No skills required!!!

Click here for More Info or to Purchase TODAY: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

This will completely transform how you see your pinball machine and 100% satisfaction guaranteed!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#jurassic-park-limited-edition
Jurassic Park (Premium)
Jurassic Park (Pro)

neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).pngneo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).png

#7787 1 year ago

Even an older Bally William machines such as Whitewater received out of this world amazing benefits from the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms!!!
White Water

williams-whitewater-pinball-mods (resized).pngwilliams-whitewater-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7788 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Even an older Bally William machines such as Whitewater received out of this world amazing benefits from the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms!!!
White Water
[quoted image]

Fore Whitewater the Insanity Falls Flasher #21 is a great spot to trigger the UV+Glow from. Talk about taking Whitewater to new levels!!

#white-water
led-mods-pinball-machines (resized).pngled-mods-pinball-machines (resized).png

#7789 1 year ago

Does anyone know what Pinstadiums - if any - fit in Safe Cracker? It’s not just the shorter than usual cabinet, but also the right side has something almost touching the glass from the playfield…a very tight fit. Thanks.

#7790 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Does anyone know what Pinstadiums - if any - fit in Safe Cracker? It’s not just the shorter than usual cabinet, but also the right side has something almost touching the glass from the playfield…a very tight fit. Thanks.

The Neo Atoms work great with no clearance issues on Safe Cracker. Here is the link to the Neo Atoms: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

#safe-cracker

#7791 1 year ago

Great! Do you by chance have any photos of them installed? Any other recommendations for Safe Cracker? Thanks.

#7792 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Great! Do you by chance have any photos of them installed? Any other recommendations for Safe Cracker? Thanks.

There have been many installs of them on that machine but I do not have any pics of them off hand. The best thing to do is to turn all the lights off in the room Safe Cracker is in and image the playfield glowing beautifully back at you and all the dark spots sections completely gone . Here is the link to the Neo Atoms or Neo Fusion Atoms(if you want to step it up another notch from the Neo Atoms even):

#7793 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

There have been many installs of them on that machine but I do not have any pics of them off hand. The best thing to do is to turn all the lights off in the room Safe Cracker is in and image the playfield glowing beautifully back at you and all the dark spots sections completely gone . Here is the link to the Neo Atoms or Neo Fusion Atoms(if you want to step it up another notch from the Neo Atoms even):

For Safecracker:

Flasher #21 Left Middle is a great spot to tigger the UV+Glow flasher (Red/Green cable). Spectacular!!

#7794 1 year ago

Here are tremendous playfield illumination results of the Neo Atom Fusions along with the trigger locations for the Orions Belt Flasher connections.

In addition to that, here are the recommended color settings in the app for the GI. A nice turquoise color really makes this playfield pop and add a ton to the theme too.

Click here for more information or to Order Today:

#stern-james-bond-007-60th-le
James Bond 007 (LE)
James Bond 007 (Premium)
James Bond 007 (Pro)

1248A1EC-A9CA-40D7-9E49-054435F08B3B (resized).png1248A1EC-A9CA-40D7-9E49-054435F08B3B (resized).png388E985C-CBAF-40DA-8D92-5DD9342AFE26 (resized).png388E985C-CBAF-40DA-8D92-5DD9342AFE26 (resized).png872F8C20-6BE8-429D-9D6B-6F3BA5BAB9BD (resized).png872F8C20-6BE8-429D-9D6B-6F3BA5BAB9BD (resized).png
#7795 1 year ago

Jersey Jack Pinball Dialed In with Neo Atoms!!! The UV+Glow triggered from the Quantum Electric Dude is superb. Complete game changer and your Dialed In will never be the same after this. Look at this playfield pop!!

Neo Atoms available here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/
Dialed In

787FEBB8-242B-4CED-B644-91C21175660F (resized).jpeg787FEBB8-242B-4CED-B644-91C21175660F (resized).jpeg

#7796 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

For Safecracker:
Flasher #21 Left Middle is a great spot to tigger the UV+Glow flasher (Red/Green cable). Spectacular!!

Thanks. I’m probably going to pick up a set and see how it does.

#7797 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Thanks. I’m probably going to pick up a set and see how it does.

You're welcome and I am sure you will be extremely pleased with the results on Safe Cracker

#7798 1 year ago

Stern Munsters are getting Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms!!!

#munsters-limited-edition
Munsters (Premium)
Munsters (Pro)

C199D5F9-EE80-44CF-A86E-874CDF4B2D2B (resized).jpegC199D5F9-EE80-44CF-A86E-874CDF4B2D2B (resized).jpeg
#7799 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Munsters (Limited Edition)
Munsters (Premium)
Munsters (Pro)
[quoted image]

You will trigger the UV+Glow flasher from this flasher#:

Flasher #160 Dragula Flasher(Blue/Black cable)

#7800 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Munsters (Limited Edition)
Munsters (Premium)
Munsters (Pro)
[quoted image]

Many of you this week are installing the Neo Fusion Atom pinball mods on Stern Munsters. Here are your connection to make for Orions Belt:

Munsters Fusion Connections:

Flasher #160 Dragula Flasher(Blue/Black cable)
Flasher #161 Lilly(Green/Black cable)
Flasher #162 Spot Ramp(Red/Green cable)
White/Black cable(not used)

#munsters-limited-edition
Munsters (Premium)
Munsters (Pro)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/156 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.