(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,720 posts
  • 656 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 189 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stern-batman66-bm66-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-metallica-pinball-mods (resized).png
neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after1250 (resized).png
BlackFriday_2022_pinball_mods_today (resized).png
BlackFriday_2022_pinball_mods2 (resized).png
BlackFriday_2022_pinball_mods (resized).png
20221118_130253 (resized).jpg
turtlespinstadiums (resized).jpg
stern-led-zeppelin-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_iron_maiden_pinball_mods_before_and_after (resized).jpg
pinballmods (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
dialed_in_pinball_mods_jersey_jack_pinball_jjp (resized).png
avengers-mods-pinball (resized).png
pinball_mods_stern_avengers_infinity_wars (resized).png
pinball-mods_godzilla-neo_fusion_ultra_-_20221101_191106 (resized).png

There are 7,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 155.
#7701 13 days ago

Stern Led Zeppelin is a very popular machine for the Neo Atoms due to their slick low profile design. Give this game the illumination it needs while preserving that factory stealth look!! Completely transform your machine today Click Here to Buy or for More Info: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Led Zeppelin (LE) Led Zeppelin (Premium) Led Zeppelin (Pro)

stern-led-zeppelin-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7702 9 days ago

Can't say enough how thankful I am for Scott. I installed the new Pinstadiums Atoms and ran into some trouble. The R5 resistor burned and popped off the power distribution board. After much trouble shooting with Scott, we had discovered that it was the shaker motor causing the problem. I had adjusted the weights and reinstalled the motor at the same time I installed the pinstadiums. Anyways, Scott graciously offered his time to help me trouble shoot and his product wasn't even the problem! After sorting all that out, the game did boot and play without the motor plugged in and the pinstadiums work. It looks INCREDIBLE. The game just pops and the playfield is so clearly in view!

I still need to adjust the lighting a bit and figure out how I want to set the lights. Anyone have any lighting suggestions for TMNT?

Thanks again, Scott! Will definitely be getting another pair for whenever my Godzilla comes in...(probably another 5 yrs if I'm lucky )

turtlespinstadiums (resized).jpg
#7703 9 days ago
Quoted from vgatchaman:

Can't say enough how thankful I am for Scott. I installed the new Pinstadiums Atoms and ran into some trouble. The R5 resistor burned and popped off the power distribution board. After much trouble shooting with Scott, we had discovered that it was the shaker motor causing the problem. I had adjusted the weights and reinstalled the motor at the same time I installed the pinstadiums. Anyways, Scott graciously offered his time to help me trouble shoot and his product wasn't even the problem! After sorting all that out, the game did boot and play without the motor plugged in and the pinstadiums work. It looks INCREDIBLE. The game just pops and the playfield is so clearly in view!
I still need to adjust the lighting a bit and figure out how I want to set the lights. Anyone have any lighting suggestions for TMNT?
Thanks again, Scott! Will definitely be getting another pair for whenever my Godzilla comes in...(probably another 5 yrs if I'm lucky )[quoted image]

Thank you and glad that we were able to get the Neo Atoms shining in their glory! As far as colors go, I always suggest trying something in the Pin Stadium app with a color similar to the most dominant color(Blue or Cool White which has blues in it) you see on the playfield. Also, the secondary dominate color (Gold/Yellow or Sunlight White) is a good option sometimes too. But hey Green can work too if you like also. It's all personal preference, but this should get you where you want to be. I hope this helps!!!

Link to the Top Seller:

Neo Atom: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

Link to the Top Performer:

Neo Fusion Atom: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

#7704 8 days ago

A have asked for the recommended trigger location for the UV+Glow Flasher(Red/Green cable). The Pizza disc flasher is a great spot to trigger from on Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You will never see your TMNT the same after the Neo Atom install

#7705 8 days ago

Really great support from Scott. My first install and with his help and recommendations on where to install which of the Orion's belt flashers, it looks amazing.

Looking forward to some Black Friday deals to do my other pins!

20221118_130253 (resized).jpg
#7706 8 days ago

I just picked up a Stranger Things Pro that had the UV kit and Pinstadiums included. I’m not exactly sure which version of Pinstadiums they are. The seller just said the “$500 ones”. He’s pretty sure it’s not the ’Things edition’ though.

They look beautiful on the game. However when I’m in the upside-down the UV kit doesn’t turn on and the pinstadiums are still on. I’m not getting the UV experience.

Is there a way to turn off the pinstadiums while you’re inside the upside-down and then turn back on when you’re outside?

#7707 8 days ago
Quoted from HomerEBW:

I just picked up a Stranger Things Pro that had the UV kit and Pinstadiums included. I’m not exactly sure which version of Pinstadiums they are. The seller just said the “$500 ones”. He’s pretty sure it’s not the ’Things edition’ though.
They look beautiful on the game. However when I’m in the upside-down the UV kit doesn’t turn on and the pinstadiums are still on. I’m not getting the UV experience.
Is there a way to turn off the pinstadiums while you’re inside the upside-down and then turn back on when you’re outside?

You definitely would want the Things Edition for that machine as it will sync with the upside down modes etc and so what you are asking.

Your request is exactly why the kit was made specific to this machine

#7708 8 days ago

Any Black Friday deals?

#7709 8 days ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

Any Black Friday deals?

Keep an eye out this weekend, get on the mailing list

#7711 7 days ago

Better jump on this fast as it ends Sunday or While Supplies Last(very possible)!!

Last sale for a VERY long time!!!

Click HERE to order: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Use Secret Code: bf22

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

BlackFriday_2022_pinball_mods (resized).png
#7712 7 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Better jump on this fast as it ends Sunday or While Supplies Last(very possible)!!
Last sale for a VERY long time!!!
Click HERE to order: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/
Use Secret Code: bf22
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

Scott now u know u have to give us a sale at CHRISTMAS I MEAN ITS CHRISTMAS RIGHT lol.

#7713 6 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Scott now u know u have to give us a sale at CHRISTMAS I MEAN ITS CHRISTMAS RIGHT lol.

Black Friday is definitely the last sale for a long time

#7714 6 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Black Friday is definitely the last sale for a long time

U can’t blame a person for trying. Lol lol

#7715 6 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

U can’t blame a person for trying. Lol lol

Considering the high amount of orders ship time is about 2 to 3 weeks so this sale will be perfect for you to get it for Christmas

#7716 4 days ago

A reminder to those of you who missed the announcement or are on the fence. Jump on this while you can!!!!

Change your machine and your world today. Click Here to Order: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

BlackFriday_2022_pinball_mods2 (resized).png
#7717 4 days ago

Don't miss out on these deal if you are procrastinating. You will MISS OUT on the BEST DEAL of the YEAR. Treat yourself and Act NOW........

If you see this then Place an Order TODAY:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

BlackFriday_2022_pinball_mods_today (resized).png
#7718 2 days ago

Thank you to everyone who placed orders. There were a ton of orders and shiptime is about 2-3 weeks out as a result of massive demand for the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms. No worries, will be cranking away on orders and emailing tracking as soon as your kits are ready!!!

Lord of the Rings Lord of the Rings Limited Edition

neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after1250 (resized).png
#7719 1 day ago

I received several requests for the Before and After of Stern Metallica Neo Atom pinball mods installed on this machine. Check it out!!!

Metallica (Premium/LE) Metallica

stern-metallica-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7720 20 hours ago

Stern Batman 66 with the Neo Atoms. I recommend triggering the UV+Glow flasher from the pop bumper flasher for the best results!!!

Batman 66

stern-batman66-bm66-pinball-mods (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
There are 7,720 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 155.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!