(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 165.
#7651 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It is the first one off the line and he is doing his testing before they go full blown production. He has had every version of the Concert Editions, and is the best person to test them. Have to get good feedback on this 3rd Gen before proceeding Looks like we got that. Won't be long....

And he's about 25 minutes drive from me.
Nashville is top in testers.
Just ask deejaypee about my value extensively testing his creation GNR HYPERLYTES

#7652 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

And he's about 25 minutes drive from me.
Nashville is top in testers.
Just ask deejaypee about my value extensively testing his creation GNR HYPERLYTES

Maybe you can stop by his place and see what you are about to experience Get Ready!!

#7653 1 year ago

Hey Scott, apologies for the question but which clips in the picture shown go to flashers and which go to GI? I can’t seem to figure it out, thanks!

18181636-4092-4052-A3E4-B8D4B66F8310 (resized).jpeg18181636-4092-4052-A3E4-B8D4B66F8310 (resized).jpeg
#7654 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Hey Scott, apologies for the question but which clips in the picture shown go to flashers and which go to GI? I can’t seem to figure it out, thanks!
[quoted image]

That looks to be a previous generation Fusion and the wires you have go to flashers. Then for the GI the Blue and White will go to a GI bulb and for the UV+Glow Red and Green cable will go to a flasher. Here is a link to installation instructions:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4-2/

Email me if you need more help or visit the 24/7 support chat on the website www.pinstadium.com

I hope this helps!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#7655 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Maybe you can stop by his place and see what you are about to experience Get Ready!!

I cannot stress enough how much better the new version of Pinstadiums Concert Editions make everything look. There is a clarity and a sharpness that did not exist before that is difficult to describe. All previous versions are amazing but this puts it over the top. They look a ton better aesthetically and the light output they provide is just amazing.Well done Scott. I’m not sure how you keep making these better.

#7656 1 year ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

I cannot stress enough how much better the new version of Pinstadiums Concert Editions make everything look. There is a clarity and a sharpness that did not exist before that is difficult to describe. All previous versions are amazing but this puts it over the top. They look a ton better aesthetically and the light output they provide is just amazing.Well done Scott. I’m not sure how you keep making these better.

Yes the Neo Concert Editions Atoms have undergone many significant changes to make them super slim and powerful. Glad you are enjoying the new lightshow

#7657 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes the Neo Concert Editions Atoms have undergone many significant changes to make them super slim and powerful. Glad you are enjoying the new lightshow

Sounds great! Where's the link to order, Scott?

#7658 1 year ago

I just finished the install of the new Pin Stadium Atoms on my Godzilla Premium. Wow - these look great and the customer service from Scott over the weekend and at late evening / early morning hours was awesome. If you are on the fence about these get them! You will be very impressed as I was. Thank you again Scott and Pin Stadium for a tremendous product and service!

#7659 1 year ago
Quoted from mtopol01:

I just finished the install of the new Pin Stadium Atoms on my Godzilla Premium. Wow - these look great and the customer service from Scott over the weekend and at late evening / early morning hours was awesome. If you are on the fence about these get them! You will be very impressed as I was. Thank you again Scott and Pin Stadium for a tremendous product and service!

Always a pleasure and I am happy to know that you were able to experience the Neo Atoms on the top selling Stern Godzilla: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

As mentioned many many times on this thread, it has to be seen to be believed. Thank you for taking the time to post and also for your order!

#godzilla-limited-edition Godzilla (Premium) Godzilla (Pro)

#7660 1 year ago

Big announcement today!!

Expo 2022 HUGE SALE!! Ends Sunday.

Use Discount code:

expo22

Here is the link to take advantage of this rare event:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

Screenshot_20221021_152642 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221021_152642 (resized).jpg
#7661 1 year ago

Hello from France ! Received my godzilla this morning. Installed my neo atom light system this evening !

Can you please advice me the setting you choosed on the app for a godzilla... I understood you can change the main colour, but that's about it. There are many other possibilities i do not know nor understand.
Thx in advsnce

#7662 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchman:

Hello from France ! Received my godzilla this morning. Installed my neo atom light system this evening !
Can you please advice me the setting you choosed on the app for a godzilla... I understood you can change the main colour, but that's about it. There are many other possibilities i do not know nor understand.
Thx in advance

Glad to help! If you have the Neo Atoms then you can change the GI lighting to any color or brightness level you like. Attached is the recommended setting that I like to call Cosmic Orange.

If you are looking to change the flasher colors then the Neo Fusion Atoms are the way to go. I hope this helps!!

5960bff6716b42bd56990852bdf04e64a2b2a7d2 (resized).jpeg5960bff6716b42bd56990852bdf04e64a2b2a7d2 (resized).jpeg
#7663 1 year ago

Thx!

#7664 1 year ago

No problem and glad I would help. If you have any further questions just let me know.

#7665 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Are the concert editions going to be for all machines or just certain ones? Also, do you think they'll be ready to sell by the time TPF starts? If they are, then I'll plan to get a set when I'm there.

#7666 1 year ago
Quoted from greenmonk:

Are the concert editions going to be for all machines or just certain ones? Also, do you think they'll be ready to sell by the time TPF starts? If they are, then I'll plan to get a set when I'm there.

Just for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns n' Roses and Toy Story at the moment for now. Due to high demand for them I do limited runs of them. The best thing to do is to sign up on the website for the Pin Stadium email newsletter. That way you will be first to know.

#7667 1 year ago

I recently got the Neo atom fusion for my Jurassic Park. Before adding the lights the game could be very dark at times but the Neo’s really brighten things up. Great product and I have ordered another set for my Godzilla. Scott is very friendly and helpful. He responded very quickly to questions I had. Turns out he lives around 10 minutes from me and actually game over and helped hook them up.

#7668 1 year ago

EXPO 2022 sales ENDS Tomorrow!!

For Massive Savings and to BUY NOW: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Use Secret Code:

expo22

chicago_pinball_expo_2022_pinball_mods (resized).pngchicago_pinball_expo_2022_pinball_mods (resized).png
#7669 1 year ago
Quoted from JMAC4630:

I recently got the Neo atom fusion for my Jurassic Park. Before adding the lights the game could be very dark at times but the Neo’s really brighten things up. Great product and I have ordered another set for my Godzilla. Scott is very friendly and helpful. He responded very quickly to questions I had. Turns out he lives around 10 minutes from me and actually game over and helped hook them up.

Thank you for the great post and that's super to hear. Also I appreciate your order for the Neo Fusion Atoms again!!!

Here are some pics of the Pin Stadium booth at Expo

It's been a great turnout and everyone is getting to see why there is tons of excitement about the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atom and Neo Concert Editions Atom line

IMG_20221022_122640_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20221022_122640_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20221022_171659 (resized).jpgIMG_20221022_171659 (resized).jpg

#7670 1 year ago

LAST CHANCE (ends tonight) to pick up Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms at an insane discount in celebration of Expo 22!!!

Here is the link to order: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Secret Discount Code will automatically be applied to your cart!!

Everyone saw them in person at Expo this year to experience the stealthy sheer power of the Brand New Atoms

Thank you all for stopping by the booth and playing/talking

This week the Neo Fusion Atoms set a new record and outsold the Neo Atoms even!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

chicago_pinball_expo_2022_pinball_mods1 (resized).pngchicago_pinball_expo_2022_pinball_mods1 (resized).png
#7671 1 year ago

Just installed the Neo Atom lights on my Jurassic Park Premium. I had some problems installing them, but Scott helped me through it, he's a great guy ! These lights are amazing, very pleased with it.

#7672 1 year ago
Quoted from Roon:

Just installed the Neo Atom lights on my Jurassic Park Premium. I had some problems installing them, but Scott helped me through it, he's a great guy ! These lights are amazing, very pleased with it.

That's great news to hear you are digging the results. No worries if anyone needs help, do not hesitate to reach out if you need help during the install!!

#7673 1 year ago

Update on things:

Working through the many orders from Expo. Tons of shipments have already gone out and many more to come. Thanks for the support as always

#7674 1 year ago

A few have asked about which model to get. Both are excellent products for any pinball machine The Neo Fusion Atom is for sure the top performer. Both the Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atom will give you the same amazing playfield illumination and UV+Glow flasher.

The Neo Fusion Atom however has the an extra set of lights embedded on each light bar This is known as the Orions Belt flasher system and will allow you to trigger from multiple locations and have any color of flasher you desire on each of those triggers.

So for example you can trigger "Blue"The from the left ramp flasher, "Red" from the spinner flasher, "Green" from the right ramp flasher etc. The flasher colors can be any color and any brightness level you desired(easily configured in the app). This provides an extra dazzling light show that will take your machine to exhilarating heightened levels.

You can't go wrong with either and I hope this helps!

#7675 1 year ago

For the many of you installing the Neo Fusion Atoms, here are the recommended trigger points and colors. Killer results and this is the exact setup that was at Pinball Expo that many of you saw.

pinball-mods_godzilla-neo_fusion_ultra_-_20221101_191106 (resized).pngpinball-mods_godzilla-neo_fusion_ultra_-_20221101_191106 (resized).png
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7676 1 year ago

Just installed my new Neo Atoms on my Munsters Pro. I have 4 other sets of Neo Pin Stadiums and this is my first set of Atoms.

For GI, I first tried a white GI bulb. I didn't like this because during some modes in the game the white GI bulbs flash. Switched to a green GI much better.

For the flasher, the Dragula flasher was a hard no for me. It triggered the UV way too often. Felt like it would give me a seizure. I ended up on the pop flasher. I like this much better than Dragula BUT, it constantly triggers during attract mode. I'll have to wait and see if this annoys me while I am playing an adjacent game.

Overall I like the Atoms much slimmer profile.

#7677 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

Just installed my new Neo Atoms on my Munsters Pro. I have 4 other sets of Neo Pin Stadiums and this is my first set of Atoms.
For GI, I first tried a white GI bulb. I didn't like this because during some modes in the game the white GI bulbs flash. Switched to a green GI much better.
For the flasher, the Dragula flasher was a hard no for me. It triggered the UV way too often. Felt like it would give me a seizure. I ended up on the pop flasher. I like this much better than Dragula BUT, it constantly triggers during attract mode. I'll have to wait and see if this annoys me while I am playing an adjacent game.
Overall I like the Atoms much slimmer profile.

Thank you taking the time to post. Yes the nice thing about the product is you can move them around to any location that you like and whatever bulb they are triggered from they will sync with 100%. It's nice to have the flexibility to adjust to your preference. If the game does a lot of flashing and you prefer to have a steady GI you can always trigger from the bulb on the coin door slot. You can then use the Functions in the app to do some gradual color changing(you can control speed and color) to create some activity but still give you some nice illumination results and can create some stunning visual effects with the play filter at work.

I'm glad you are happy with the results and are one of the many that experienced the new Neo-Atoms. Think you're for your orders and support

#7678 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you taking the time to post. Yes the nice thing about the product is you can move them around to any location that you like and whatever bulb they are triggered from they will sync with 100%. It's nice to have the flexibility to adjust to your preference. If the game does a lot of flashing and you prefer to have a steady GI you can always trigger from the bulb on the coin door slot. You can then use the Functions in the app to do some gradual color changing(you can control speed and color) to create some activity but still give you some nice illumination results and can create some stunning visual effects with the play filter at work.
I'm glad you are happy with the results and are one of the many that experienced the new Neo-Atoms. Think you're for your orders and support

I have to say that the Atoms are a big improvement. So much less noticeable. I was thinking of the coin door lights rather than the playfield GI. I found that the green GI is great during gameplay, they actually aren't lit during attract mode so the PF is dim. I used to remove PinStadiums when selling a game. I think I will include them which gives me an excuse to buy the new Atoms. I can't even explain how much more I like these. The only thing better would be Expression lights, but we can't cut up our cabinets to make those fit.

#7679 1 year ago

That really good that you have been able to see the difference between the original Pin Stadiums and the Neo Atoms. Keep in mind that the Stern expression lights do not provide playfield illumination as they are merely decorative, more like an equalizer effects if that makes sense. Thanks again for the great feedback and glad you are happy!!!

#7680 1 year ago

For those of you installing the Neo Atoms on Jurassic Park the left ramp flasher is the best place for the UV.

Neo Atom: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

#7681 1 year ago

Avengers Infinity Quest is extremely popular with the Neo Atoms. The recommended trigger location for the UV+Glow flasher is the tower flasher. Amazing results!

#7682 1 year ago
pinball_mods_stern_avengers_infinity_wars (resized).pngpinball_mods_stern_avengers_infinity_wars (resized).png
#7683 1 year ago

Here is an updated picture showing the trigger locations and wire colors for the Neo Fusion Atom install that many of you are installing them this week now that you shipments have arrived. If you have any questions let me know. Here is a link to order then for your machine:

Click Here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

avengers-mods-pinball (resized).pngavengers-mods-pinball (resized).png
#7684 1 year ago

I purchased this product for my New Godzilla machine and it looks AMAZING!!! Thanks Scott for helping a novice like me set it up today.

#7685 1 year ago
Quoted from brian36chambers:

I purchased this product for my New Godzilla machine and it looks AMAZING!!! Thanks Scott for helping a novice like me set it up today.

You went with the top performer Neo Fusion Atoms for one of the top performing pinball machines Godzilla. Good call on both of those choices and I am delighted to hear you are a happy camper. Thanks again for your order and enjoy those Neo Fusion Atoms

#7686 1 year ago

TO ALL - I will tell you the 24/7 Service is the truth ! Scott was and is always there to help in any and every way. If there is any doubt in ordering his products you can put them to rest. These guys run a great company with great products that you can count on being exactly what they advertise.
Best to all - Rob

#7687 1 year ago
Quoted from robporter:

TO ALL - I will tell you the 24/7 Service is the truth ! Scott was and is always there to help in any and every way. If there is any doubt in ordering his products you can put them to rest. These guys run a great company with great products that you can count on being exactly what they advertise.
Best to all - Rob

I appreciate that and many thanks for you supporting the product. Enjoy those lights!!!!

I had a few customers ask for Before and After pics of the Neo Atom pinball mods installed on Jersey Jack Pinball Dialed In. Check it out

#dialed-in

dialed_in_pinball_mods_jersey_jack_pinball_jjp (resized).pngdialed_in_pinball_mods_jersey_jack_pinball_jjp (resized).png
#7688 1 year ago

What if I attach these to one machine and would like to try them on another machine...do I need a new set of mounts or do they peel off and reattach easily?

#7689 1 year ago
Quoted from dendew:

What if I attach these to one machine and would like to try them on another machine...do I need a new set of mounts or do they peel off and reattach easily?

The Transport Pack will be what you need exactly what you need. Here is the link: https://pinstadium.com/product/transport-pack/

#7690 1 year ago

Question about PinStadium install.

Long time ago I ordered a couple sets of pinstadium for JJP GnR & WoZ.

The GnR set was back ordered but the woz shipped right away.

I was going to wait for the GNR to arrive and install both at the same time but found some time yesterday to put the lights into WoZ

This is my first PinStadium install.

After hooking it all up, I noticed the little module with the 5 buttons cannot make the color green at all. Setting it to R:0 G-255 B:0 will turn the lights off. Sliding around the color wheel produces only purples and red hues, no yellow etc due to the missing green issue.

After playing with it for a minute I noticed some lights are burnt out on one of the strips.

Any thoughts on if the burnt lights in the strip are the cause of why it’s not going green or could it just be the module thats faulty?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#7691 1 year ago
Quoted from Buffaloman:

Question about PinStadium install.
Long time ago I ordered a couple sets of pinstadium for JJP GnR & WoZ.
The GnR set was back ordered but the woz shipped right away.
I was going to wait for the GNR to arrive and install both at the same time but found some time yesterday to put the lights into WoZ
This is my first PinStadium install.
After hooking it all up, I noticed the little module with the 5 buttons cannot make the color green at all. Setting it to R:0 G-255 B:0 will turn the lights off. Sliding around the color wheel produces only purples and red hues, no yellow etc due to the missing green issue.
After playing with it for a minute I noticed some lights are burnt out on one of the strips.
Any thoughts on if the burnt lights in the strip are the cause of why it’s not going green or could it just be the module thats faulty?[quoted image]

It sounds like you either have it hooked up to something wrong and/or are not programming the lights correctly. If this is your first time then I would suggest you send me an email or we can get on the phone to get it figured out for you.

Send a support request from the website when you get a chance. I'll help and walk you through.

#7692 1 year ago

Email seems to have fizzled out so I’m looking for any PinStadium/Orions belts owners who can chime in with knowledge of their working Orions Belt functionality please.

Directing your attention to the install instructions here:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4-2/

Specifically step #14... it has the following information

/snip
*Please Note: Orion’s Belt comes pre-programmed for instant plug and play enjoyment so there is no need to program them.
*Note: Factory settings out of the box are:

LED Color Wire

Button #1(Green) = Green/Black wire
Button #2(Blue) = Blue/Black wire
Button #3(Red) = Red/Black wire
Button #4(NOT USED) = White/Black wire
/snip

If my understanding of the instructions are correct, based on this info in step #14....

-pressing Button #1 would produce a green light
-pressing Button #2 would produce a blue light
-pressing button #3 would produce a red light
-pressing button #4 would not produce any light.
-It would produce these colored lights without any programming from the user.

Can any Orion’s Belt owners check if this is the correct expected behavior please or have I misunderstood this step entirely?

#7693 1 year ago

Sorry that your email is not working, feel free to send a Pinside Mail message here. I sent a couple email responses to you but it may be going in spam. PM here and I can help answer your questions there and if needed we can jump on a call (put your number in the message) thanks!!!

#7694 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sorry that your email is not working, feel free to send a Pinside Mail message here. I sent a couple email responses to you but it may be going in spam. PM here and I can help answer your questions there and if needed we can jump on a call (put your number in the message) thanks!!!

My email is working fine. However, I was unable to locate any emails regarding the confirmation of my enquiry regarding step #14.

Are you able to tell me weather or not Orion’s Belt should produce green light when button #1 is pressed prior to entering programming mode?

#7695 1 year ago
Quoted from Buffaloman:

My email is working fine. However, I was unable to locate any emails regarding the confirmation of my enquiry regarding step #14.
Are you able to tell me weather or not Orion’s Belt should produce green light when button #1 is pressed prior to entering programming mode?

Okay good glad you got that message. The factory default colors can vary depending on when they were programmed and for which machine.

If I know what machine you are installing them in then I try to program them for the best results so when you connect them, it will simplify the process.

Generally speaking the color for that button would be blue and or green. Game must be off when testing the colors in order to avoid the machine from overriding the test toggle. Be cautious when pressing buttons as you can program a blank (no color) or the wrong color. If that occurs you will need to reprogram them per Step 14.

If you want to switch colors you can just swap the cables trigger locations which is very easy to do and is what I recommends. They can be programmed in the app also but that is for advanced users and should not be needed.

Send me your number and I’ll call you and walk you through your install. Always happy to help!!

#7696 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay good glad you got that message. The factory default colors can vary depending on when they were programmed and for which machine.
If I know what machine you are installing them in then I try to program them for the best results so when you connect them, it will simplify the process.
Generally speaking the color for that button would be blue and or green. Game must be off when testing the colors in order to avoid the machine from overriding the test toggle. Be cautious when pressing buttons as you can program a blank (no color) or the wrong color. If that occurs you will need to reprogram them per Step 14.
If you want to switch colors you can just swap the cables trigger locations which is very easy to do and is what I recommends. They can be programmed in the app also but that is for advanced users and should not be needed.
Send me your number and I’ll call you and walk you through your install. Always happy to help!!

Based on the instructions…. Button #1 should produce green light (or blue light if you changed it from factory)

However it did not produce any color whatsoever (unexpected). I believe it was trying to produce green but since the module is faulty or perhaps damaged in shipping, it produced no light.

Button #2 produced blue, button #3 produced red and button #4 produced no color (as expected)

Because button #1 produced no color at all, this anomaly compelled me to enter the very basic programming mode as I was looking to use green light…hence Emerald City.

Upon entering programming mode and sliding around the color wheel on the app it was immediately apparent that the green color spectrum was non functioning. 2/3rds of the colors on the color wheel were the wrong hues….again due to the entire green spectrum being non functioning. Sliding the color to pure green would turn the lights off…IE: 0 Blue And 0 Red and 255 Green = no light.

Because of the order of operations that compelled me to enter the programming mode, we can confidentially and permanently lay to rest the notion that user programming somehow caused the issues of green not working. Green wasn’t working prior to entering the mode…and upon entering it…this was confirmed via the color wheel…green was non functioning.

Thanks!

I’m not really concerned with getting them repaired…they are what they are. It’s far more important to me to realign the leaps of logic that were quickly taken to direct fault my way.

On a different note: Has the Promeddevs thing been worked out with the credit card company yet? I trust and pray you *must* have received your payment by now. Sorry for that whole problem I caused.

#7697 1 year ago
Quoted from Buffaloman:

Based on the instructions…. Button #1 should produce green light (or blue light if you changed it from factory)
However it did not produce any color whatsoever (unexpected). I believe it was trying to produce green but since the module is faulty or perhaps damaged in shipping, it produced no light.
Button #2 produced blue, button #3 produced red and button #4 produced no color (as expected)
Because button #1 produced no color at all, this anomaly compelled me to enter the very basic programming mode as I was looking to use green light…hence Emerald City.
Upon entering programming mode and sliding around the color wheel on the app it was immediately apparent that the green color spectrum was non functioning. 2/3rds of the colors on the color wheel were the wrong hues….again due to the entire green spectrum being non functioning. Sliding the color to pure green would turn the lights off…IE: 0 Blue And 0 Red and 255 Green = no light.
Because of the order of operations that compelled me to enter the programming mode, we can confidentially and permanently lay to rest the notion that user programming somehow caused the issues of green not working. Green wasn’t working prior to entering the mode…and upon entering it…this was confirmed via the color wheel…green was non functioning.
Thanks!
I’m not really concerned with getting them repaired…they are what they are. It’s far more important to me to realign the leaps of logic that were quickly taken to direct fault my way.

Based upon on symptoms it sounds like it was a programming issue or the buttons got pressed during the install which is possible. Either way shoot me an email and I will help you to get it all fixed and working as it should. All good, talk to you soon!! I will send you my email now.

#7698 1 year ago

On way more positive note. These things are incredibly outstanding and make the game beyond vibrant.

Words do zero justice to what the in person experience is like.

Much love by everyone here who has seen them.

#7699 1 year ago

This question comes up many times as to which of the 3 products offered is the top performer. Neo Fusion Atoms without a doubt: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

pinballmods (resized).pngpinballmods (resized).png
#7700 1 year ago

Stern Iron Maiden with Neo Atoms for an extraordinary light show and completely immersive experience!!

#iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast-premium-le Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro)

stern_iron_maiden_pinball_mods_before_and_after (resized).jpgstern_iron_maiden_pinball_mods_before_and_after (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/154 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.