(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 165.
#7451 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Just installed the new Atoms in the World s Greatest pinball machine that never gets old!! My 2 new friends Rick and Morty have never looked soo good!! Highly recommend wiring the flasher to the shaker motor. Scott at Pin Stadiums has really invented the best pinball lighting system you could ask for. The best feature is the size!! Super stealth with superior effects. If you don’t like your Atoms I will gladly buy them from you!! Wow has pinball come along way from Gorgar!!!
[quoted image]

MJK-911 You have your outlanes 100% closed off with flipper bands??

#7452 1 year ago

Neo Atom is here and is a huge hit!!!

Been updating this product page with new details/feature descriptions, pics, etc.....

For more information check it out here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

atom-neo-pinball-mods (resized).pngatom-neo-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7453 1 year ago

Hey all, I've installed these on Deadpool Premium, and wondering which GI bulb is best to attach to, in order to get the best Disco loops experience. I'm assuming there isn't any ideal location, as it'll light the entire playfield during the disco ball mode, but thought I'd check.

I currently have it on the GI bulb right beneath Dazzler.

#7454 1 year ago

You will need to trigger it off any GI that goes off during that mode. If I recall most of the GIs stay on during that mode but you’ll have to play it and watch to try to observe. It’s possible that there is a bulb somewhere that does go off during that mode.

#7455 1 year ago

guys these new neo atoms are freaking amazing…they are half the size and they are angled and you hardly notice them compared to the others. hopefully the pictures do them justice.

343368D7-5116-4668-8802-521A0371A1D9 (resized).jpeg343368D7-5116-4668-8802-521A0371A1D9 (resized).jpegE8DBF469-C279-4140-88B5-C200606F9ABF (resized).jpegE8DBF469-C279-4140-88B5-C200606F9ABF (resized).jpegE97EEAA2-2111-4970-B74C-06937730D46E (resized).jpegE97EEAA2-2111-4970-B74C-06937730D46E (resized).jpeg
#7456 1 year ago

I have six classic pins in my basement and the different these PinStadium atoms have made is just incredible. The footprint is so small and the payoff is huge. The RGB color wheel includes white light and it’s so sensitive to the hue that you want that honestly, I’m blown away. I want to include a before and after w my TOTAN. You guys really need to check these out at PinStadium. Completely changed my games. Best upgrades I’ve ever purchased

27D082DD-0293-4860-97C9-8A9E99C369F5 (resized).jpeg27D082DD-0293-4860-97C9-8A9E99C369F5 (resized).jpeg42640294-108E-4BAE-88B2-387B93C283F7 (resized).jpeg42640294-108E-4BAE-88B2-387B93C283F7 (resized).jpeg
#7457 1 year ago
Quoted from DrPin:

I have six classic pins in my basement and the different these PinStadium atoms have made is just incredible. The footprint is so small and the payoff is huge. The RGB color wheel includes white light and it’s so sensitive to the hue that you want that honestly, I’m blown away. I want to include a before and after w my TOTAN. You guys really need to check these out at PinStadium. Completely changed my games. Best upgrades I’ve ever purchased [quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for your order and this great post. You made the right call going with the Neo Atoms and I’m glad you agree. Especially since you have the other Neo Pin Stadium products on your machines, you were able to see all of the new changes and features in person to compare. Awesome!!

#7458 1 year ago

VERY exciting news this evening!!

--

Welcome Neo "Atom" Fusion!! (Extremely Limited First Run). Here is the link to purchase: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

A completely redesigned light bar that is 3.5x thinner than the Neo Fusion Ultra+.  Now you can watch the top product in our lineup  virtually disappear onto the sides of your pinball machine.  Gone are they days of blocking sideart and trying to make the most of it.  You've got the best of both worlds now and dreams do come true.....

Based upon a "dream list" of features the Neo "Atom" Fusion was created for those that want the COMPLETE ULTIMATE LIGHTSHOW.  Already loved the Neo Fusion Ultra+? Well it just got WAY and took your expectations to the next level.  Can it really get better?  YES!!!  Try them and you will see why the Neo "Atom" Fusion will blow your mind with killer results that are light years of ahead of any of our products.

ORDER TODAY!  Neo "Atom" Fusion has all of the amazing features of the Neo Fusion Ultra+ that you have come to love and now but this time there are NO WORDS for what you are about to experience.

The Neo "Atom" Fusion has the first of it's kind New and Improved cutting edge custom designed RGB LEDS and 33% more!!  This allows for the deepest and richest color illumination ever possible to deliver the highest quality lighting to your pinball playfield.   There is also a brand new Photon Merger 2.0 Technology that blends the LEDS together for the ultimate natural smooth factory appearance that has never been seen before in any of our product lines.  This NOW INCLUDES the famous UV+Glow into the Photon Merger 2.0 technology for a smooth continuous laser space beam embedded on the lightbars.  The UV+Glow now has Micronized LEDS and more of them!!

The big deal is Orion's Belt 2.0 4x Wifi flasher system which has never been attempted in this way until now.  More and better LEDs than ever before and this means visually stunning jaw dropping Wifi controllable flashers that have to be seen to witness their glory.  As always, they are controllable with our free IOS and Android app.  Auto syncs with GI/Modes!

The color wheel gives you over 16,000,000 colors to choose from along with some very popular presets for ease of setting up.  NEO also gives you the ability to adjust to any color of white spectrum also: Warm White, Cool White, Sunlight White, Natural White and all new Diamond White.

Quick FAQs:

Why Atom?  Simple, it's one of the smallest particles in the universe and simultaneously makes up everything while delivering "life" size results!!  Likely one of the biggest features is "Side Art Reveal" now that these disappear onto your cabinet wall for a true factory look that shows off the side art now too!!! When you receive these you will be blown away about how they also able to deliver such a powerfully brilliant GI illumination to your playfield with such a small footprint. Definitely ahead of any other product Pin Stadium has made to date. The UV+Glow is next level too, just when you thought it could not get any better

How thin is it in comparison to a Neo Fusion Ultra+?  Click Here to compare: https://pinstadium.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/neo_fusion_ultra_compare_neo_atom_fusion-1750.jpg

What is UV+Glow?  This is a set of UV colored flasher that add dazzling effects   

Check the lightshow out in action HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNLeoFHKVD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Also watch this video for actual gameplay action HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZ7gFHnbll/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link AND

Watch this HERE too for sure: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSNF20JH24_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Now imagine the lightbar 3.5x thinner!!

These are the results you can expect on your machine, so be prepared to be blown away with our top of the line pinball mod FUSION!!!

Simply type in the name of your machine and we will know what specific kit you need. Compatibility: Our kits work on any standard pinball machine new or old. We have tested and fitted these extensively on Stern (SAM/Whitestar/Spike 1/Spike 2), Bally/Williams DMD, Data East, JJP, Gottlieb, Spooky, Sega, Chicago Gaming, Dutch Pinball, Heighway Pinball, System 11, System 6, American Pinball etc.

This kit is fully loaded and includes the UV+Glow Flasher along with Invisi-Shield 2.0 and comes complete with easy Plug & Play installation instructions (10-15 minutes), no tools, and is easily transferable to any pinball machine.  Powered by the all new Neo Plasma power supply for incredible eye boggling results.  Get ready to be blown away with this kit

--

1x Pair of Neo Fusion Light bars
GI/Flasher Cables
Alcohol wipes
2x Cable Clamps
"Y" Service Port splitter
Fusion Power Supply
Plasma Power Supply
Installation instructions

Free IOS and Android app for download

Remember we have 24-7 Customer Service!!  *Please note that due to high demand for this product, please allow approximately a minimum 0f 10-15 business days to ship

Here is the link to purchase: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

neo_atom_fusion_badge_web (resized).pngneo_atom_fusion_badge_web (resized).pngneo_atom_fusion_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).pngneo_atom_fusion_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).pngneo_atom_fusion_announcement (resized).pngneo_atom_fusion_announcement (resized).pngneo_fusion_ultra+_compare_neo_atom_fusion (resized).pngneo_fusion_ultra+_compare_neo_atom_fusion (resized).png
#7459 1 year ago

Will there be an atom GnR CE version?

#7460 1 year ago

I must admit my whole life all I have dreamed of is a thinner pin stadium light strip!!! I can’t believe it’s actually happened. My life is now complete

#7461 1 year ago

By popular request the Neo Atom Fusion next to the old Neo Fusion Ultra+!!!

neo-atom-fusion_before-after-size (resized).pngneo-atom-fusion_before-after-size (resized).png
#7462 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Will there be an atom GnR CE version?

I will surely apply "Atom technology" wherever possible. This is entirely new level stuff!! Neo Atoms are the new hit on the website to say the least, now the Neo Atom Fusion has to be the biggest advancement yet(launched officially today).

Neo Atom Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

#7463 1 year ago

It’s been extremely busy this week with the Neo Atoms and Neo Atom Fusions. Great news is all of the Neo Atoms have shipped and the Neo Atom Fusions will ship next week. They sold out extremely fast and I am doing everything I can to keep them in stock.

If you see a few listed on the website in stock, I highly suggest picking them up because volume is increasing as people are installing these and realizing how great they are

#7464 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I highly suggest picking them up because volume is increasing as people are installing these and realizing how great they are

Sitting on the sidelines waiting for the GnR CE version reveal!

#7465 1 year ago

As many are in process of ordering the New Atoms to replace their existing kits, one of the questions I am getting is "Do the Neo Atoms and Neo Atom Fusion use the same Magna-Mounts so that I can keep my current mounts in place?"

The answer is "Yes, you will NOT need to put on new Magna Mounts when installing either of them"

pinball-lighting-led_lights (resized).pngpinball-lighting-led_lights (resized).png
#7466 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

As many are in process of ordering the New Atoms to replace their existing kits, one of the questions I am getting is "Do the Neo Atoms and Neo Atom Fusion use the same Magna-Mounts so that I can keep my current mounts in place?"
The answer is "Yes, you will NOT need to put on new Magna Mounts when installing either of them"

My follow-up question would be, do they use the same Fusion/Plasma power supplies as the Neo Fusions? If so, would you ever consider selling just the lightbars as a cheaper upgrade option?

#7467 1 year ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

My follow-up question would be, do they use the same Fusion/Plasma power supplies as the Neo Fusions? If so, would you ever consider selling just the lightbars as a cheaper upgrade option?

They use the newer connections and style power supplies other than that it’s all very different and a complete redesign. New module circuitry and onboard surface mount chips, RGB LEDs, UV, and ribbon cable system. Best thing to do is to put yours on the marketplace and get these. That’s been what most customers are doing. I hope this helps!!

#7468 1 year ago

Production is ramping up and going very smoothly. Tracking information is being emailed to everyone as the Atoms ship out. Simple install as always and lots of killer results!!

#7469 1 year ago

Yes it's happening and first question will be "Like the GNR Concert Edition but for Toy Story?" Yes and yes to your next question you are thinking too

neo_toy_edition_coming_soon (resized).pngneo_toy_edition_coming_soon (resized).png

#7470 1 year ago

I'm thinking... Will this be atom?

#7471 1 year ago

As always, new technology means newer and better performance/results along with streamlined stealth factory appearance form factor footprints!!

The Pin Stadium laboratory is always churning out production and improvements The Neo Atom line is the biggest hit yet and thanks to all of you that have invested in this new level product.

The input and advancement over the years, combined with superb customer feedback and features suggestions is what allowed the Neo Atom line to be created. If you are considering the upgrade then this is the best time to take the plunge and never look back.

#7472 1 year ago

Here are some Pinstadium Neo Atom before and after pics for EHoH and Apollo 13.

I did already add a spotlight, and some other strips to the game, so it's before pictures already has better than average lighting. I'm also still trying to figure out what color temperature I like for Apollo 13.

The product seems great so far!
20220619_121928.jpg20220619_121928.jpg20220619_135340.jpg20220619_135340.jpg20220619_143332.jpg20220619_143332.jpg20220619_150104.jpg20220619_150104.jpg

#7473 1 year ago

I recently ordered some of their new Neo Atom lights for my Deadpool. Super easy install. I was unsure of where the best spot to hook the alligator clips. I reached out to them and their customer service is amazing. These things are crazy bright and light up the entire play field. The color saturation is insane. I do recommend these to anyone for any machine. I only have one machine now. When I do get more they will all have this mod. It is quick, easy and worth the price. I know $300 is quite a bit in todays day and age. The price is worth it, you will not be disappointed.

#7474 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I recently ordered some of their new Neo Atom lights for my Deadpool. Super easy install. I was unsure of where the best spot to hook the alligator clips. I reached out to them and their customer service is amazing. These things are crazy bright and light up the entire play field. The color saturation is insane. I do recommend these to anyone for any machine. I only have one machine now. When I do get more they will all have this mod. It is quick, easy and worth the price. I know $300 is quite a bit in todays day and age. The price is worth it, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for the post and this is going to be very helpful for those that are considering the product. There are many that are new to the Neo Atom line and others that now know about it and are considering switching out to these. The response has been tremendous and is what most everyone is going with for very good reason.

Thank you for your order and for taking the time to put up your impression of them. You’ve got the the latest and greatest. They virtually disappear right before you eyes after installed and the power and playfield coverage is the best yet!!

neo_atom_pinball-mods (resized).pngneo_atom_pinball-mods (resized).png
#7475 1 year ago

The website has been updated to include the install information for the Neo Atoms too: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/

It's the same install as the older Pin Stadium and Neo Pin Stadiums, now the Neo Atoms apply too!!

A few asked if there was a special place to go find the install link. No worries, it's just like you have always known.

pinball_led_mods (resized).pngpinball_led_mods (resized).png

#7476 1 year ago

Finally completed my awesome PinStadium Atom lineup! The installation is a breeze and Scott is awesome if you have questions. The color wheel on the app controlled modules are perfect for precision color choice, or bright white if you’d like! Highly recommend this lighting set up! It’ll change your game room completely

161FD566-FDBF-4C30-AA8B-8942F748169C (resized).jpeg161FD566-FDBF-4C30-AA8B-8942F748169C (resized).jpeg166E916A-26EA-4215-8EBF-FA183C9B8612 (resized).jpeg166E916A-26EA-4215-8EBF-FA183C9B8612 (resized).jpeg627D77C2-C2DC-43EB-AA34-C7261F620F9E (resized).jpeg627D77C2-C2DC-43EB-AA34-C7261F620F9E (resized).jpeg
#7477 1 year ago
Quoted from DrPin:

Finally completed my awesome PinStadium Atom lineup! The installation is a breeze and Scott is awesome if you have questions. The color wheel on the app controlled modules are perfect for precision color choice, or bright white if you’d like! Highly recommend this lighting set up! It’ll change your game room completely
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This has to be one of the best lineups I have seen with the Neo Atoms and is a perfect example of how much they improve your collection. Especially since this customer had the previous versions of the Pin Stadiums and Neo Pin Stadiums. He installed one Neo Atom to see what they were all about. Needless to say all of these have Neo Atoms now

Thank you for taking the time to post this and for all of your order too.

#7478 1 year ago

Here is a really good example of how the Neo Atoms will completely transform your pinball playfield experience!!

Neo Atoms: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

lotr_pinball-mods-lighting (resized).pnglotr_pinball-mods-lighting (resized).png
#7479 1 year ago

Massive shipments of Neo Fusion Atoms have officially left the Pin Stadium production lines and are in route to some very lucky collectors.

Feel free post up any questions, PM, or use the support chat on the website if you need any help:

Here is the link to order:

Neo Fusion Atoms: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Game changer is on it's way and email tracking has been sent to you all. As always, thank you for the amazing support

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball-parts-led-lighting-mods (resized).pngpinball-parts-led-lighting-mods (resized).png
#7480 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Massive shipments of Neo Fusion Atoms have officially left the Pin Stadium production lines and are in route to some very lucky collectors.
Feel free post up any questions, PM, or use the support chat on the website if you need any help:
Here is the link to order:
Neo Fusion Atoms: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/
Game changer is on it's way and email tracking has been sent to you all. As always, thank you for the amazing support
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image]

Updated installation link is here:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/

#7481 1 year ago

To clarify:

The install for the Neo Fusion Atoms is going to be the same. Just make sure you mount the Magna-Mounts so that the lightbar is just a hair underneath the glass(where it slides in). It’s going to be just a little it lower than normal.

Not much but just something to watch out for when you do the install so you get a super slick factory appearance as they disappear into the sides of the cabinet

#7482 1 year ago

The neo atoms are aaawwweeeessoooommmmeeee!

#7483 1 year ago

I agree that the Neo Atoms are incredible! My only complaint (have them installed on my Iron Maiden) is that the flasher lights might be TOO bright! Curious if there's any way to adjust the maximum brightness of the flasher-connected lights? I have the GI set to a nice moderate brightness but when those flashers kick in it's like the light of a thousand suns illuminates the playfield....

#7484 1 year ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I agree that the Neo Atoms are incredible! My only complaint (have them installed on my Iron Maiden) is that the flasher lights might be TOO bright! Curious if there's any way to adjust the maximum brightness of the flasher-connected lights? I have the GI set to a nice moderate brightness but when those flashers kick in it's like the light of a thousand suns illuminates the playfield....

Regarding the UV+Glow flasher brightness/color control of the Neo Atoms:

It is not controlled via the app but instead is driven by the flashers of the pinball machine and the brightness is determined by how the machine pulses them.  The Neo Atoms have a better light pattern and now illuminate the entire playfield instead of just the sides which is also what you are seeing.

For the brightness trigger location choice: The general rule is that if the pulse is short and fast then the characteristic behavior of the LED is to load fast and then fade quickly thus resulting in a bright flash.  In the scenario that the pulse is slow then the effect is more of a softer glow.  Different machines pulse differently and inside of those machines each flasher is controlled uniquely too.  

I always suggest moving it around to one that you feel is appropriate for your tastes.  Most find after a couple days of installing they get acclimated to the brightness of the UV+Glow. You can of course not trigger it at all but you’ll miss out on one heck of next level lightshow effects during special modes and killer shots you make. The GI portion of the lights will work with no problems without it which is the core of the playfield GI illumination. Also you can adjust your GI brightness balance to offset the contrast and color tweaking too(detailed suggestion below to help you).

The Neo Fusion Atom product is what most of the collectors will go with if they want to have the ability to control the colors and brightness of the flashers with the app.  You can also trigger 4x flashers and have each of those at different colors and levels of brightness. Any color in the color wheel on the app is what you can make the flashers change to. You can even dial them into a UV effect color too!

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

My personal recommendation for you (based upon your preferences above) would be to adjust the GI color closer to a blue/purple spectrum which will be less contrast of the UV and does extremely well with the artwork on that machine. Then turn your GI brightness up more to balance things out. You should be good to go then. Tweaking is key and believe me you have a lot of options and flexibility with the Neo Atoms

I hope that helps but if you need further explanation feel free to PM here, email, use chat support on the website or I can call/text you. Whatever is best for you. Enjoy those Atoms!!!

#7485 1 year ago

Scott,
I have the older Neos and Neo Fusion I bought some time ago while still in Boston. I just pulled the Neos (I think) out of the tube for the first time and don't recognize the connectors from what I had installed previously on my Dialed In. Can you help. The video that Cary has on the installation for his TMNT isn't the same connectors.
I need to put them on my Houdini and I'm lost.
Attached a pic of connector.
Thanks.
r/
Mike
20220701_185346 (resized).jpg20220701_185346 (resized).jpg

updating as I muddle through this. I assume the blue/white connector that turns into black red alligator clips is the gi lights? see picture.

20220701_193951 (resized).jpg20220701_193951 (resized).jpg20220701_194024 (resized).jpg20220701_194024 (resized).jpg
#7486 1 year ago

continuing from previous post. I have no idea where this is supposed to plug in. the molex that is on the end of this red/green to adaptor to blue white black molex has no mate that the shaker would plug in. pics attached.

20220701_194429 (resized).jpg20220701_194429 (resized).jpg

20220701_194947 (resized).jpg20220701_194947 (resized).jpg
#7487 1 year ago

I ended up removing the whole adaptor plug scenario and just used the little wires with pins. I'm a little disappointed cause I was hoping it was gonna be a quick plug and play for the Shaker.
I'd still like clarity on what that whole contraption is for. It doesn't appear to be for a Houdini.
r/
Mike

20220701_203806 (resized).jpg20220701_203806 (resized).jpg
#7488 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

I ended up removing the whole adaptor plug scenario and just used the little wires with pins. I'm a little disappointed cause I was hoping it was gonna be a quick plug and play for the Shaker.
I'd still like clarity on what that whole contraption is for. It doesn't appear to be for a Houdini.
r/
Mike[quoted image]

I will contact you through email or get on the phone with you to help you as it would be better and faster to help you that way. I’ll be in touch.

#7489 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I will contact you through email or get on the phone with you to help you as it would be better and faster to help you that way. I’ll be in touch.

Great customer service as always. Thanks Scott for the lightning fast reply.
r/
Mike

#7490 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Great customer service as always. Thanks Scott for the lightning fast reply.
r/
Mike

No problem at all and glad we got it figured out

#7491 1 year ago

Update on things:

Working on filling the orders around the clock for everyone. Many have asked about ordering more than the "in stock" quantity that's showing on the website Right now demand is so high, whatever you see on the website it all that is left to order at the moment. I updated it throughout the day as they roll off the assembly line so here is the link for the current available stock status.

There will be times it shows "sold out" and will occur for a short period until more of them are finished. My suggestion is if you see them available to order then to not hesitate. Orders are processed in the order received and currently ship time is about 2 weeks due to high volume. Thank you all for the support and patience.

Lots of shipments left out this week and more over the weekend also. Here is the link to order and to check stock status:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

pinball-led-mod_lighting_led-kits (resized).pngpinball-led-mod_lighting_led-kits (resized).png
#7492 1 year ago

I installed a Neo Atom set on my Revenge From Mars and really like how the colors pop.

The picture doesn't do it justice though, as the color is more like a black light purple in real life, but looks pink in the photograph.

I did have to wire it into a 5v port on the PC as the voltage to the GI would change causing a flickering effect.

20220703_015035.jpg20220703_015035.jpg20220703_015601.jpg20220703_015601.jpg

#7493 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

I installed a Neo Atom set on my Revenge From Mars and really like how the colors pop.
The picture doesn't do it justice though, as the color is more like a black light purple in real life, but looks pink in the photograph.
I did have to wire it into a 5v port on the PC as the voltage to the GI would change causing a flickering effect.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great and I am sure it's even better in person!!

The Pinball 2000 machines Revenge From Mars and Star Wars Episode I have diodes on the GI cables going to the bulb so it is important to place them different than normal installs for the GI(blue and white cable). It's the only machine I have seen it on and if it's not hooked up correctly it will flicker. Also as an alternative to the 5v wiring you can also just trigger from the bulb on the coin door slot as a much easier workaround, but the best thing to do is just reposition the connections to the GI as mentioned above. That way the Neo Atoms will sync with the factory GI lightshow

Here is a picture and noticed the purple “X” you DO NOT want to put it on. The Green arrow shows the stripe on the diode as a reference. Just connect to the terminals where the blue arrows are and you’ll be good to go!

901908BE-27E3-4CCD-B9D8-097C219BC30B (resized).jpeg901908BE-27E3-4CCD-B9D8-097C219BC30B (resized).jpeg
#7494 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Looks great and I am sure it's even better in person!!
The Pinball 2000 machines Revenge From Mars and Star Wars Episode I have diodes on the GI cables going to the bulb so it is important to place them different than normal installs for the GI(blue and white cable). It's the only machine I have seen it on and if it's not hooked up correctly it will flicker. Also as an alternative to the 5v wiring you can also just trigger from the bulb on the coin door slot as a much easier workaround, but the best thing to do is just reposition the connections to the GI as mentioned above. That way the Neo Atoms will sync with the factory GI lightshow
Here is a picture and noticed the purple “X” you DO NOT want to put it on. The Green arrow shows the stripe on the diode as a reference. Just connect to the terminals where the blue arrows are and you’ll be good to go! [quoted image]

Interesting. I'll have to try that again.

The constant flickering was across the diode. I then tried to do it like pictured, but the bulb I choose was only putting out about 1.5v. So the lights were too dim, but it was flicker free. I then found a bulb under the apron that had higher voltage, but that would have voltage changes when the flipper went off. Which didn't work either. This is when I decided to just find a constant 5v.

Do you happen to know of a bulb that is a good one to go off of?

#7495 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

Interesting. I'll have to try that again.
The constant flickering was across the diode. I then tried to do it like pictured, but the bulb I choose was only putting out about 1.5v. So the lights were too dim, but it was flicker free. I then found a bulb under the apron that had higher voltage, but that would have voltage changes when the flipper went off. Which didn't work either. This is when I decided to just find a constant 5v.
Do you happen to know of a bulb that is a good one to go off of?

That makes sense then why this occurred if it was installed across the diode and you were getting low voltage. Diodes also drop voltage in addition to acting as a current flow director(does not allow reverse current flow direction). The Pinball 2000 is quirky in this sense and if you duplicate the above set up (trigger locations to the bulb) then you should be good.

You may be having other issues with your GI circuit not related to this but is affecting you. Keep in mind that voltage drops(act as resistors) the further away from the driver you are so try one closer to the boards and make sure your brightness for the GI in the Settings is turned up all the way. You can also try another GI strand too if the one you are triggering from has low voltage.

This should get you going but hey I am always around to help. You can email me directly for a faster response, online chat on the website, or I can call you, Facetime etc. Keep me posted if you need more help.

#7496 1 year ago
Quoted from splitcms:

The neo atoms are aaawwweeeessoooommmmeeee!

Glad you are loving them and have experienced them in person!!!

pinball_bulb_kits_lighting_led_unleash (resized).pngpinball_bulb_kits_lighting_led_unleash (resized).png
#7497 1 year ago

Here is the link to learn more about the latest Neo Atoms and why everyone is getting them or upgrading to these:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

A huge list of benefits all the way around!!!!

pinball_collection_lights (resized).pngpinball_collection_lights (resized).png
#7498 1 year ago

The Neo Atom(green zone) width compared to the previous Neo Pin Stadiums. Talk about a factory look, virtually disappears into the cabinet wall. Some serious technology and advancement went into the design of these. The results are out of this world extraordinary.

Pick up a set today and your pinball will thank you later when they arrive:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

Neo_atom-pinball_mods_photon_merger_30_uv (resized).pngNeo_atom-pinball_mods_photon_merger_30_uv (resized).pngneo_atom_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).pngneo_atom_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).pngneo_pinstadium_compare_neo_atom_2 (resized).pngneo_pinstadium_compare_neo_atom_2 (resized).png
#7499 1 year ago

Did I miss the GNR CE with ATOM post? I stumbled on an ad on Pinside for them?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1105-pin-stadium-pinball-mods/07017-neo-concert-editions-atoms-for-guns-n-rose-and-toy-story

Where is the marketing and photos showing difference in ATOM version of GNR CE?

#7500 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Did I miss the GNR CE with ATOM post? I stumbled on an ad on Pinside for them?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1105-pin-stadium-pinball-mods/07017-neo-concert-editions-atoms-for-guns-n-rose-and-toy-story
Where is the marketing and photos showing difference in ATOM version of GNR CE?

It has not been officially launched yet but can be backordered. It will be announced in the next 2 months approximately. PM sent.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 22.00
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/150 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.