(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,198 posts
  • 694 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
lousville_pinball_show_arcade (resized).png
pinball_lighting_mods-pinball (resized).png
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png
gnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).png
IMG_5279 (resized).PNG
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-the-simpsons-party-pinball-mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png

There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 164.
#7401 1 year ago

Got my Pinstadium Neo Concert Edition installed on my GnR this weekend.. WOW! The game has great lighting as is but I really love the added light and effects. The outer edges of the playfield light up really nice now. Install was easy with the included mounts and Everything was plug n play. Well worth the wait!

#7402 1 year ago
Quoted from Dditzel72:

Got my Pinstadium Neo Concert Edition installed on my GnR this weekend.. WOW! The game has great lighting as is but I really love the added light and effects. The outer edges of the playfield light up really nice now. Install was easy with the included mounts and Everything was plug n play. Well worth the wait!

Welcome to the club!

#7403 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Welcome to the club!

It's an elite club for those that want the best in lighting and realize they can unlock an entirely new level with their machine. If someone were to pull up their stock GNR next to yours, you would surely win the 1st place ribbon.

The best thing about the Neo Concert Edition club is that anyone can join!!!

#7404 1 year ago
Quoted from Dditzel72:

I am glad you are happy with the results and were able to experience them in person. Thank you for your support and enjoy that game like never before!!

#7405 1 year ago

For the many new customers that are receiving shipments this week here is the link for instructions: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/

If you have any questions feel free to email or PM here. Thanks!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_lighting-mods (resized).pngpinball_lighting-mods (resized).png
#7406 1 year ago

This question comes up somewhat often after installing the Neo Concert Editions for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses. There are a lot of installs going on right now as collectors received your shipments.

It seems everyone gets so excited to see them in action that they skip over reading the very last part of the installation instructions Then they start to look at the glory of the lights in action and they notice that they see a small section of lights on the left light bar closest to the flippers not illuminating.

So I will repost it here:

-----------

**IMPORTANT: You may notice that a small section at the end of one row of the LEDS(the ones that sync with the side light patterns) on the left light bar closest to the flipper(near you) will not illuminate. This is correct and is due to the fact that the pinball machine is only controlling the lights up to that point. However for a symmetrical manufacturing appearance the Concert Editions were intentionally designed with the same length on both sides to create visual balance. So the good news is that nothing is wrong and you are getting the full light show!!!

-----------

led_lights-for-pinball (resized).pngled_lights-for-pinball (resized).png
#7407 1 year ago

Might I suggest a removable sticker over that section that says "these 6 LED intentionally do not work-please remove this sticker"

#7408 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Might I suggest a removable sticker over that section that says "these 6 LED intentionally do not work-please remove this sticker"

Good suggestion and I thought about that, however I have found that any adhesive on the light bars or LED chips can get messy and leave a residue that shows up visually. So I decided to let it stay clean and post it clearly in the online instructions. It's not many people, but I figured this post would save the few small percent that may have over looked it due to their excitement level of seeing them in action. After all, can you blame them?

#7409 1 year ago

There are a lot of good trigger points for the UV+Glow on Stern Elvira House of Horrors. But what is even better is the dramatic transformation for the GI illumination. I suggest using 100% Blue range(hint of purple) color and 0% White light setting in the Pin Stadium app to maintain that well deserved "Creepy" theme. Watch this game pop right before your eyes!!! As always syncs automatically with the factory lightshow

stern_elvira_house_of_horrors_pinball_mods_ehoh (resized).pngstern_elvira_house_of_horrors_pinball_mods_ehoh (resized).png
#7410 1 year ago

Great add on to my JJP GNR. Highly recommended if you want to play in a darker room.

#7411 1 year ago
Quoted from rdallas:

Great add on to my JJP GNR. Highly recommended if you want to play in a darker room.

Neo Concert Editions for the win!!

#7412 1 year ago

Quick question, I ordered a standard pinstadium lighting kit for my potc but I think I want to put it in my last action hero...what would I need to do in order to install it in that game or do I need to order a kit specifically for that game?

#7413 1 year ago
Quoted from JasAce:

Quick question, I ordered a standard pinstadium lighting kit for my potc but I think I want to put it in my last action hero...what would I need to do in order to install it in that game or do I need to order a kit specifically for that game?

Is this for a Stern or JJP POTC? If it’s for a Stern then you should have what you need but if it’s a JJP send me an email and I can let you know what you will need.

#7414 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Is this for a Stern or JJP POTC? If it’s for a Stern then you should have what you need but if it’s a JJP send me an email and I can let you know what you will need.

It's the stern, awesome thank you!!

#7415 1 year ago

Finally decided to just go ahead and put it on my stern POTC and I love it!

#7416 1 year ago
Quoted from JasAce:

Finally decided to just go ahead and put it on my stern POTC and I love it!

Wow!!! Great footage displaying the superb playfield illumination. Even better you show the UV+Glow flasher in action while you destroy the Kraken. Thank you for your order and taking the time to post this for others considering the product. Good choice of color settings in the app too.

#7417 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Wow!!! Great footage displaying the superb playfield illumination. Even better you show the UV+Glow flasher in action while you destroy the Kraken. Thank you for your order and taking the time to post this for others considering the product. Good choice of color settings in the app too.

No thank you, I've never had customer service as fast as yours.....guys as I was installing I messaged him and he legit said "I'm calling you now!". He sat on the phone and helped me get my issue straight with no rush and was completely cool....Guys buy his stuff, your pins deserve it and you will not regret it.

Thanks again bro, definitely buying another kit!

#7418 1 year ago
Quoted from JasAce:

No thank you, I've never had customer service as fast as yours.....guys as I was installing I messaged him and he legit said "I'm calling you now!". He sat on the phone and helped me get my issue straight with no rush and was completely cool....Guys buy his stuff, your pins deserve it and you will not regret it.
Thanks again bro, definitely buying another kit!

That is superb feedback and thank you for that. It’s very good to know you are enjoying them to the fullest. That is seriously a killer video that captures the power of them. Nicely done!

#7419 1 year ago

Bally Williams Creature from the Black Lagoon before and after results. Suggested trigger location for the UV+Glow flasher is the Snack Bar flasher for excellent visual results!!

creature_from_the_black_lagoon_pinball_mods (resized).jpgcreature_from_the_black_lagoon_pinball_mods (resized).jpg

#7420 1 year ago

As a reminder to those that are new to installing the Pin Stadium products that the GI module has 3 simple connections to make:

1. Power- Plugs into the module and the other end will plug into the service port on your machine
2. GI- Blue and White cable will connect to any GI bulb
3. UV+Glow- Red and Green cable will connect to a flasher

Easy as 1,2,3!!!

updated_pinball_mods_pinstadium_connections (resized).pngupdated_pinball_mods_pinstadium_connections (resized).png
#7421 1 year ago

Also this question comes up sometimes when customers are installing the kits:

"I have alligator clips for my GI but what are the other adapters for the on the end of the Red/Green UV+Glow cable?"

Here is the long answer: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/134#post-6105228

Basically instead of using alligator clips, when available there will be a factory style connector to make the connection even easier. Simply unplug the flasher then plug this "Y" splitter inline with it and done!!!

pinball_lighting_led_mods (resized).pngpinball_lighting_led_mods (resized).png
#7422 1 year ago

For those of you installing the Neo Pin Stadiums in The Hobbit by Jersey Jack Pinball The Hobbit

There are specific instructions under "Step 1" to show you the best place to connect them for the excellent results. Specifically the UV+Glow is triggered by Smaug when he comes into action. Super awesome!!

Here is the link: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

As always if you have any questions about the install or product, do not hesitate to ask. You can message here or email from the website for an instance response.

**Lot's of orders being shipped out from this weekend's orders(thank you for the support!). Tracking will be emailed to as soon as they are on there way

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).pngmods_pinball-lights (resized).pngmods_pinball-lights (resized).png
#7423 1 year ago

Yes Neo Pin Stadiums work on any pinball machine. Even Bally Williams Whitewater!!

567632E3-ECC1-4C32-98A4-522F27A0BCDA (resized).jpeg567632E3-ECC1-4C32-98A4-522F27A0BCDA (resized).jpeg
#7424 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes Neo Pin Stadiums work on any pinball machine. Even Bally Williams Whitewater!! [quoted image]

Several have asked about the recommended flashe location on Whitewater I suggest the VUK flasher. Killer results!

#white-water

#7425 1 year ago

Star Wars Comic Edition with Neo Pin Stadiums installed. Check out these Before and After pics. UV+Glow suggested trigger is the right VUK flasher. If you want to make a huge upgrade to this machine, then Neos will be sure to please.
Star Wars (Pro)-le Star Wars (Pro) Star Wars Comic Art (Premium) Star Wars Comic Art (Pro)

86A1F876-BA3F-4450-8BB9-CAD9F2304C43 (resized).jpeg86A1F876-BA3F-4450-8BB9-CAD9F2304C43 (resized).jpeg

#7426 1 year ago

When I picked up my SWEP1 last year the lightsaber did not work (which isn't uncommon). I ordered a replacement transformer and with my hobo Macgyver skills got it working again.

Well the other night one of the 2 sets of Pinstadium Neo lighting kits arrived and I went to work installing it in Episode 1 since the game is SO DAMN DARK and I worried that installing LEDS would interrupt the video reflection (among other things). During the install I borked my flea market wiring job and the lightsaber stopped working and was also in my damn way so I simply removed it and sat it aside with all plans to put it back later. Now with both rails on and the lighting options they offer is it crazy of me to consider leaving the damn thing off? It really feels like it opened the view of the game on the right hand side.

The customer service so far has been second to none, I am a very happy customer.

For the few of you out there who enjoy owning a Star Wars: Episode 1, I must say this is a really nice modification. Really breathes new life into a game that has very few (if any) mod options out there.

#7427 1 year ago
Quoted from Merendino:

When I picked up my SWEP1 last year the lightsaber did not work (which isn't uncommon). I ordered a replacement transformer and with my hobo Macgyver skills got it working again.
Well the other night one of the 2 sets of Pinstadium Neo lighting kits arrived and I went to work installing it in Episode 1 since the game is SO DAMN DARK and I worried that installing LEDS would interrupt the video reflection (among other things). During the install I borked my flea market wiring job and the lightsaber stopped working and was also in my damn way so I simply removed it and sat it aside with all plans to put it back later. Now with both rails on and the lighting options they offer is it crazy of me to consider leaving the damn thing off? It really feels like it opened the view of the game on the right hand side.
The customer service so far has been second to none, I am a very happy customer.
For the few of you out there who enjoy owning a Star Wars: Episode 1, I must say this is a really nice modification. Really breathes new life into a game that has very few (if any) mod options out there.

Thank you for your order and that's really impressive how much the Neos transformed the Pinball 2000 machine and in your case Star Wars Episode 1. Still retains the factory hologram reflection and you used the "Functions" menu in the app for some great color changing effects. Nice work and thanks for posting up a video of these. That's even better than a picture as you get to see them in action!!! TMNT is next for you now

The Neo Pin Stadiums excel on ANY pinball machine and if you have a Revenge from Mars you can expect the same on that Pinball 2000 platform also

#star-wars-episode-i

#7428 1 year ago

Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the Neo Pin Stadiums installed. UV+Glow trigger from the Pizza flasher! Here is the link: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).jpgstern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).jpg

#7429 1 year ago

For those of your installing the Neo Fusions Ultra+ on Stern Walking Dead. Here are the recommended flasher trigger locations and flasher colors in the app

Walking Dead Neo Fusions Ultra+: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

#19 Well Walker:l (UV+Glow)

#26 Prison Top (Blue)

#28 Left Dome (Red)

#29 Right Dome (Green)

Here are some Before and After playfield results too!!

6107A4DF-EEDC-43A0-B76C-F02B10DD53E7 (resized).jpeg6107A4DF-EEDC-43A0-B76C-F02B10DD53E7 (resized).jpeg

7E8F7E21-99EE-4F55-A243-F194E3138C65 (resized).jpeg7E8F7E21-99EE-4F55-A243-F194E3138C65 (resized).jpeg956EE048-F419-4515-BA5E-1698432D285C (resized).jpeg956EE048-F419-4515-BA5E-1698432D285C (resized).jpeg
#7430 1 year ago

Stern Iron Man had a lot of good flasher to trigger from for the Neo Pin Stadium UV+Glow feature. I suggest the right ramp for great results. Take a look at the playfield GI illumination results! If you don’t own this Pinbal machine, no worries as these will work with any machine and you can expect similar results.

If you have questions about the product or need advice feel free to message here or email from the website www.pinstadium.com

There’s also 24/7 live chat if you want to immediate assistance

CFA24701-0CFB-4081-9494-F45953FD3E83 (resized).jpegCFA24701-0CFB-4081-9494-F45953FD3E83 (resized).jpeg
#7431 1 year ago

For the many of you installing the Neo Pin Stadiums or Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods in your Stern Avengers Infinity Quest. Here is the Recommended apps setting for the G.I. color which doesn’t really nicely with the artwork to make it pop!

6ACF3750-C563-4849-A3E6-FBDF3D8CC6B2 (resized).jpeg6ACF3750-C563-4849-A3E6-FBDF3D8CC6B2 (resized).jpegBCD44BC7-E95B-4B9F-BF96-3B470AF1A7F9 (resized).jpegBCD44BC7-E95B-4B9F-BF96-3B470AF1A7F9 (resized).jpeg
#7432 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

For the many of you installing the Neo Pin Stadiums or Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods in your Stern Avengers Infinity Quest. Here is the Recommended apps setting for the G.I. color which doesn’t really nicely with the artwork to make it pop!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Here are the recommended trigger locations for Avengers Infinity Quest, GI and UV+Glow which is flasher #198 Left Spinner

#avengers-infinity-quest-le
Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium) \
Avengers: Infinity Quest (pro)

avengers_infinity_quest-pinball-mods (resized).jpgavengers_infinity_quest-pinball-mods (resized).jpg
#7433 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

and you used the "Functions" menu in the app for some great color changing effects.

I never thought to play around with this feature in the app until now. Just made a subtle 3-color fade on my MMRLE, which I really like. Adds to my already very bright & colorful MMR(OG PS Fusion)

#7434 1 year ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

I never thought to play around with this feature in the app until now. Just made a subtle 3-color fade on my MMRLE, which I really like. Adds to my already very bright & colorful MMR(OG PS Fusion)

That’s good use of the app and something I recommend others trying. Go into the menu at the bottom named “Functions” and then you can try one of many predefined settings.

If you want to get creative go into “Customs”. In there you can really tweak to your hearts desire.

It creates a realistic simulated RGB GI change on any machine, but is especially nice on the new Sterns which do not come with this from the factory. They just have standard white lighting and in some instances static single color bulbs that they use in conjunction with the white. Which does not do much in the arena.

Try randomizing the colors in each square and you will see what I mean. I personally like the “Jump” transition, but “Fade” is effective too!!

#7435 1 year ago

Welcome Neo Pin Stadium "Atom"!! (VERY LIMITED FIRST RUN)

Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" ORDER NOW: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

A completely redesigned light bar that is 60% thinner than the Neo Pin Stadiums. Now you can watch them virtually disappear onto the sides of your pinball machine.

Based upon a "dream list" of features the Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" was created to fulfill your hearts desire.  Already love the Neo Pin Stadiums? Well it gets better from here.  Can it really get better?  YES!!!  Try them and you will see.....

This is the DREAM PRODUCT of the Pin Stadium product line and they are going very fast so be sure to ORDER TODAY!  Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" has the amazing features of the Neo Pin Stadiums that you have come to love and now but SO MUCH more!! 

The Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" has the first of it's kind New and Improved cutting edge custom designed RGB LEDS and 33% more!!  This allows for the deepest and richest color illumination ever possible to deliver the highest quality lighting to your pinball playfield.   There is also a brand new Photon Merger 2.0 Technology that blends the LEDS together for the ultimate natural smooth factory appearance that has never been seen before in any of our product lines.  This NOW INCLUDES the famous UV+Glow into the Photon Merger 2.0 technology for a smooth continuous laser space beam embedded on the lightbars.  The UV+Glow now has Micronized LEDS and more of them!! As always, the Atoms are controllable with our free IOS and Android app.  Auto syncs with GI/Modes!

The color wheel gives you over 16,000,000 colors to choose from along with some very popular presets for ease of setting up.  NEO also gives you the ability to adjust to any color of white spectrum also: Warm White, Cool White, Sunlight White, Natural White and all new Diamond White. 

Quick FAQs:

Why Atom?  Simple, it's one of the smallest particles in the universe and simultaneously makes up everything while delivering "life" size results!!

Remember we have 24-7 Customer Service!! 

*Please note that due to high demand for this product, please allow approximately a minimum 0f 10-15 business days to ship

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

neo_atom_standalone (resized).pngneo_atom_standalone (resized).pngneo_atom_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).pngneo_atom_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).pngpinball-mods-photon_merger_20 (resized).pngpinball-mods-photon_merger_20 (resized).png

#7436 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

A completely redesigned light bar that is MORE than 1/2 the width of the normal Neo Pin Stadiums(60% thinner). Now you can watch them virtually disappear onto the sides of your pinball machine.
Based upon a "dream list" of features the Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" was created to fulfill your hearts desire.  Already love the Neo Pin Stadiums? Well it gets better from here.  Can it really get better?  YES!!!  Try them and you will see.....
This is the DREAM PRODUCT of the Pin Stadium product line and they are going very fast so be sure to ORDER TODAY!  Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" has the amazing features of the Neo Pin Stadiums that you have come to love and now but SO MUCH more!! 
The Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" has the first of it's kind New and Improved cutting edge custom designed RGB LEDS and 33% more!!  This allows for the deepest and richest color illumination ever possible to deliver the highest quality lighting to your pinball playfield.   There is also a brand new Photon Merger 2.0 Technology that blends the LEDS together for the ultimate natural smooth factory appearance that has never been seen before in any of our product lines.  This NOW INCLUDES the famous UV+Glow into the Photon Merger 2.0 technology for a smooth continuous laser space beam embedded on the lightbars.  The UV+Glow now has Micronized LEDS and more of them!! As always, the Atoms are controllable with our free IOS and Android app.  Auto syncs with GI/Modes!
The color wheel gives you over 16,000,000 colors to choose from along with some very popular presets for ease of setting up.  NEO also gives you the ability to adjust to any color of white spectrum also: Warm White, Cool White, Sunlight White, Natural White and all new Diamond White. 
Quick FAQs:
Why Atom?  Simple, it's one of the smallest particles in the universe and simultaneously makes up everything while delivering "life" size results!!
*Please note that due to high demand for this product, please allow approximately a minimum 0f 10-15 business days to ship
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Any chance you have a picture of the neos and atoms next to each other to show the difference in size?

#7437 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Any chance you have a picture of the neos and atoms next to each other to show the difference in size?

Sure thing here you go!! The Neo "Atom" (Left) is sitting directly on top of the Neo Pin Stadium(Right edge sticking out). This shows how the “Atom”60% thinner. So basically half the width(even smaller) of a Neo Pin Stadium, super super slim folks!!

Thinner than a pinky finger if that tells you anything. About 1/3 of an inch (approx 8mm) to give you a measurement.

comparison_neo_pinstadium_neo_atom (resized).pngcomparison_neo_pinstadium_neo_atom (resized).png

#7438 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Here is a more detailed diagram showing the amazing difference

neo_pinstadium_compare_neo_atom_2 (resized).pngneo_pinstadium_compare_neo_atom_2 (resized).png
#7439 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

A completely redesigned light bar that is 60% thinner than the Neo Pin Stadiums. Now you can watch them virtually disappear onto the sides of your pinball machine.
Quick FAQs:
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well Atom has been a huge hit and is what customers have been waiting for!! I highly recommend picking up a set while you can during this first Limited Run. There are a few left.

Here is the link to purchase them: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

You will be glad you did

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

neo_pinstadium_atom_pinball_mods (resized).pngneo_pinstadium_atom_pinball_mods (resized).png
#7440 1 year ago

Is the Atom a better choice than the Ultra Fusion+?

#7441 1 year ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

No these are the Neo Pin Stadium upgrade per day. Neo Fusion Ultra+ is the top dog still with the Orions Belt 4x Wi-Fi controllable flasher system

#7442 1 year ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

I ordered one of each just to check

#7443 1 year ago
Quoted from Turtlemaster:

I ordered one of each just to check

Awesome thank you for your order. The stated shipping time for the Neo Atoms was about 10-15 days, but production is going so well that most of them will ship out this week!!

Here is the link to order for anyone wanting to pick up a set while they are in stock:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#7444 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Atom has been a huge hit.

The smaller profile is good for covering up as little side blade art as possible (like on Stern LEs).

#7445 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

The smaller profile is good for covering up as little side blade art as possible (like on Stern LEs).

Yes VERY good point and likely one of the biggest features is "Side Art Reveal" since these disappear onto your cabinet wall for a true factory look that shows off the side art now too!!! When you receive these you will be blown away about how they also able to deliver such a powerfully brilliant GI illumination to your playfield with such a small footprint. Definitely ahead of any other product Pin Stadium has made to date. The UV+Glow is next level too, just when you thought it could not get any better

ALSO:

Good news for everyone that ordered and ALL Neo Atom kits have been shipped. Thanks for the outstanding support and it is always exciting to deliver new products with customer recommended features!!! Thank you for all of your feedback and suggestions. I put them to good use and value them more than anything. You will see when you open these up to witness the Neo Atoms in person

pinball_mods_shipping_atom_sent (resized).pngpinball_mods_shipping_atom_sent (resized).png

#7446 1 year ago

I have updated some sections of the website to accommodate the Atom Neos and will continue to do this over the next couple weeks. Next level is HERE!!

#7447 1 year ago

Thanks to Scott for all the fantastic customer support I've received lately understanding the flasher on the Pinstadium regular that I have.
I wanted to ask community feedback on what to trigger off for The Hobbit.
I initially hooked up to the Smaug Left Eye (as recommended on the PS site), but I didn't like the sustained purple, for instance during the ball locks the whole playfield turns purple while he's talking. I've now got it on the upper right yellow flasher, which seems to go often mostly when you hit a beast (maybe also when you hit dropdown?). That is a little bit better, as it is never sustained, and it kinda reminds me of that trippy kaleidoscope animation from The Hobbit cartoon whenever a beast died.

But, given that the purple is so so far off from the rest of the color scheme, I'd like it to be super rare, feeling more like a lightning strike during very intense moments. Does anyone know what the least-frequent flasher might be, before I go into trying them one-by-one?

Thanks for any tips!

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 10.57.12 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-06-02 at 10.57.12 AM (resized).png
#7448 1 year ago

Many have asked for install pictures of the Neo Atoms to see how impressive they actually are. Rush is a great example because the factory side lighting is merely decorative and does provide illumination to the playfield.

By design the best way to think of it is like an equalizer for your cabinet wall but there is no playfield GI illumination. Hence why the game is dark.

With that said the normal Neo Pin Stadiums did provide killer illumination but the concern for Rush owners was they did not want to block the blinking lights on the side. However the Neo Pin Stadiums would mostly block those factory lights if you mounted above them, which left the alternative option to mount them just below. That worked but did look awkward and interrupted the side art.

Well here you go!! These Neo Atoms now gives you the best of both world due to their ultra thin profile and provides even better benefits than the Neo Pin Stadiums.

The first question they ask when pulling them out of the famous Pin Stadium shipping tube and seeing the small footprint is “Are you sure these are will be able to light up the game? It looks like the the new Invisi-Shield 3.0 (black angled awning) is going to block too much light”

Well guess what? I think you know the answer to this one but just in case you are not sure then I’ll answer that.

“You better believe it will and then some!”

Always something to tweak and the Neo Atoms have it all. Just ask anyone that has them

Here is the link to them and I am continually updating inventory as they roll off the assembly line. These are getting gobbled up very very fast. Trying to keep up at the moment.

My suggestion is if you see any remaining in stock to jump on it is all I can say. No reason to be on the fence and as always you have 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Neo Atoms: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

Enjoy!!!

3C78A24D-EBF9-4EF8-AABA-2FCF6A6127C4 (resized).jpeg3C78A24D-EBF9-4EF8-AABA-2FCF6A6127C4 (resized).jpeg43A6F10D-7BA2-4023-9721-1E30FD7A0BEB (resized).jpeg43A6F10D-7BA2-4023-9721-1E30FD7A0BEB (resized).jpeg
neo_atom_pinball_mod_before_and_after_rush (resized).pngneo_atom_pinball_mod_before_and_after_rush (resized).png

#7449 1 year ago

One of the killer features of the Neo Atoms is the UV+Glow and several have asked what exactly does the following mean?:

"This NOW INCLUDES the famous UV+Glow into the Photon Merger 2.0 technology for a smooth continuous laser space beam embedded on the lightbars."

Attached is an example comparing them to the regular Neo Pin Stadiums. The light patter is perfect now and not dots at all, plus with the new lightbar design the UV+Glow lights up the entire playfield and not just the sides. It's light years ahead and new technology LEDS that have never been seen before. Highly customer and high performing. Others that have installed them and have them in their hands will be able to confirm this improvement

Neo_atom-pinball_mods_photon_merger_30_uv (resized).pngNeo_atom-pinball_mods_photon_merger_30_uv (resized).png
#7450 1 year ago

Just installed the new Atoms in the World s Greatest pinball machine that never gets old!! My 2 new friends Rick and Morty have never looked soo good!! Highly recommend wiring the flasher to the shaker motor. Scott at Pin Stadiums has really invented the best pinball lighting system you could ask for. The best feature is the size!! Super stealth with superior effects. If you don’t like your Atoms I will gladly buy them from you!! Wow has pinball come along way from Gorgar!!!

61D435DA-C5FD-4D0F-973D-1D088C1174F8 (resized).jpeg61D435DA-C5FD-4D0F-973D-1D088C1174F8 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
15,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pelzer, SC
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 27.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/149?hl=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.