(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 minutes ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 165.
#7301 2 years ago

Did up my PotC with Pinstadiums and Lior/Art of Pinball replacement plastics tonight. Snazzy! (this is not the default color, I just took the photo in attract mode when all the inserts and RGB GI were blue)

potc pinstadiums lior.jpgpotc pinstadiums lior.jpg

Also removed the distracting pair of spotlights from the left inlanes, but had to leave the post in for now because I couldn't find a nut to take its place. On any other day I could find ten nuts of that size, but today in a pinch when I needed one, nahhh.

#7302 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I put Pinstadium Neos on my AIQ and it looks amazing. Scott is awesome with quick email responses.

Thank you for that and glad you are happy with the results on your Stern Avengers Infinity Quest. Appreciate the support and it was my pleasure to help you!

#7303 2 years ago

As many know the factory Rush and Led Zeppelin side decorative lights do not provide playfield lighting. Here is what you can expect when the Neo Pin Stadiums are installed. What a gorgeous machine with artwork you can see now!!

stern-rush-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-rush-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7304 2 years ago

For those of you that have been asking for the best locations to trigger the GI and UV+Glow when installing the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods on Stern Rush. This location for the UV+Glow is perfect and syncs excellent with this machine in this location. Killer results!!!

This is Flasher # 167 "Upper Right Flash" for those of you going into Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flash to locate it

stern_rush_pinall-mods_flashers (resized).pngstern_rush_pinall-mods_flashers (resized).png

#7305 2 years ago

Check out the Neo Pin Stadiums and Neo Fusion Ultra+ for your pinball machine: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

led-pinball-lighted-mods (resized).pngled-pinball-lighted-mods (resized).png
#7306 2 years ago

For those if you installing the Neo Pin Stadiums or Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods for Stern Mandalorian....

Here are the recommended trigger locations for the UV+Glow and flashers. Here is a link to them for more information or to purchase: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

If you have any questions please PM me here or send an email or fill out the Contact Us form on the website. There is also a 24/7 Live Chat button on the bottom right of the website.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

mandalorian_pinball_mods (resized).pngmandalorian_pinball_mods (resized).pngplayfield_connections_mandalorian_pinball_mods2 (resized).pngplayfield_connections_mandalorian_pinball_mods2 (resized).pngstern_mandalorian_pinball_mod (resized).pngstern_mandalorian_pinball_mod (resized).png
#7307 2 years ago

Installed my neo pinstadium light and it's seems that the game are more aliveeasy to install without any problem your doing a great work
All the best from Norway
Cheers from Jean

with light on.
:2 with light off.

20220303_153020 (resized).jpg20220303_153020 (resized).jpg20220303_153047 (resized).jpg20220303_153047 (resized).jpg
#7308 2 years ago
Quoted from Oise64:

Installed my neo pinstadium light and it's seems that the game are more aliveeasy to install without any problem your doing a great work
All the best from Norway
Cheers from Jean
with light on.
:2 with light off.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting!! It looks like the UV+Glow flasher were "On" during attract mod when the pic was taken, however I can tell that the GI playfield illumination results are awesome. Glad you are happy with the results and thanks for the support on the other side of the world. Good stuff!!! Here is a pic of what it would like with just the GI and UV not in action for those wanting to see what it looks like during gameplay
stern_jurassic-park_pinball-mods (resized).pngstern_jurassic-park_pinball-mods (resized).png

#7309 2 years ago

Thanks for the pictures,is more clear then mine,maybe I didn’t read enough how to use the ap to have a great results.
Cheers
Jean

#7310 2 years ago
Quoted from Oise64:

Thanks for the pictures,is more clear then mine,maybe I didn’t read enough how to use the ap to have a great results.
Cheers
Jean

You are fine. I was just saying that you took the picture in attract mode when the lights were cycling and the UV+Glow just happened to be triggered on by the Jurassic Park left ramp T-Rex flasher when you took the pic. You are all good!!

#7311 2 years ago

I had a several asking about the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for Dutch Pinball Big Lebowski. I really nice Gold/Warm White setting does great with this bowling theme as you can see

the-big-lebowski-pinball-mods-dutch-pinball (resized).pngthe-big-lebowski-pinball-mods-dutch-pinball (resized).png
#7312 2 years ago

What is the actual difference between the 3 different versions of the lights? Specifically is the NEO good enough or do you go for the NEO ULTRA+? I just ordered The Mandalorian premium and wanting to know which light set would be best.

#7313 2 years ago
Quoted from Bucoholic:

What is the actual difference between the 3 different versions of the lights? Specifically is the NEO good enough or do you go for the NEO ULTRA+? I just ordered The Mandalorian premium and wanting to know which light set would be best.

Hey happy to help you. Comparison on products:
You have 3 options:

1. Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/

Offer the WiFi controls with white and colors(RGB) adjustability to brighten the playfield up to impressive levels. They also have the UV+Glow flashers. This is the older first generation product that started it all, but most do not purchase As much any longer because of all the improvements on the Neos which are superior in function performance and design.

2. Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Are the next step up from there is going to be the Neo Pin Stadiums which will give you all those same features plus they have Hyperbeams on them. Which are much brighter and very vivid colored LEDs. The Neos come with BLUR which is a diffuser that provides for a smooth light pattern that eliminates LED reflections off the playfield plastics and ramps etc.

3. Neo Fusion Ultra+: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

These will have have all of the same features of the Neo Pin Stadium plus you get a Wifi app controllable flasher system embedded on the light bars. It will let you trigger up to 4 different flashers and you can adjust The colors and brightness in the app for an awesome light show.
——-

At minimum I would recommend the Neo Pin Stadiums but if you want to best light show and extra dazzle and then Neo Fusion Ultra+ hands down. Here is a video of them in action:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRX0p83n9ik/?utm_medium=share_sheet

And

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZ7gFHnbll/?utm_medium=share_sheet

I hope this helps you out.

#7314 2 years ago

When ordering the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for your Wizard of Oz pinball machine by Jersey Jack Pinball:

There is a special Konekt adapter included with the kit to make the UV+Glow Witch flasher connection super easy Plug & Play for you. When she goes up and down during gameplay, it will trigger the UV for incredible visual results. Check out the results you can expect once you install these.

jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7315 2 years ago

Time to interrupt our regularly scheduled programming for Pinstadium's GNR Concert Edition run#3 status update..... take it away, Scott!

#7316 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Time to interrupt our regularly scheduled programming for Pinstadium's GNR Concert Edition run#3 status update..... take it away, Scott!

Status update is that they are in production and on schedule to start trickling out of the factory in April until they are all completed.

#7317 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Status update is that they are in production and in schedule to start trickling out of the factory in April until they are all completed.

Puh-leeeeeeeeese Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse the excitement! I love lights.

#7318 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Puh-leeeeeeeeese Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse the excitement! I love lights.

It's all good as I could not imagine GNR without them. Every now and then for fun (or to demo at shows) I turn the Neo Concert Editions off for a moment and the game looks broken for a moment and then turn them back "On" so that I can be amazed all over again

#7319 2 years ago

Lots of Stern Game of Thrones getting the Neo Pin Stadium royal treatment. The recommended UV+Glow trigger location is the rear right flasher on the backboard. Flasher# 245 "Throne" is the label when you go into Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flash

Here is the link to the Neo Pin Stadiums for more information as they will work on ANY pinball machine: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7320 2 years ago

I seem to have THE worst luck on magna mount adherence of anyone I know. I purchased brand new magna mount rails for two games: one with no sideblades, one with Stern factory blades on them, because they keep peeling off the side of the cabinet. I wiped both sides of the cabinet with alcohol rub and let dry 30 minutes, then installed the mounts and left them with light bars off for a day. Within a day of attaching the bars back, both bars are back drooping off the side walls again. Anyone use anything "extra strength" to mount your magna mounts to the sides of cabinets?

Oddest thing too. I have two other sets of Pinstadiums in two other machines. NO issues with those staying put. Guess these are just extra heavy

#7321 2 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

I seem to have THE worst luck on magna mount adherence of anyone I know. I purchased brand new magna mount rails for two games: one with no sideblades, one with Stern factory blades on them, because they keep peeling off the side of the cabinet. I wiped both sides of the cabinet with alcohol rub and let dry 30 minutes, then installed the mounts and left them with light bars off for a day. Within a day of attaching the bars back, both bars are back drooping off the side walls again. Anyone use anything "extra strength" to mount your magna mounts to the sides of cabinets?
Oddest thing too. I have two other sets of Pinstadiums in two other machines. NO issues with those staying put. Guess these are just extra heavy

I would first check to make sure you are using the black ribbon cable mounts provided with the kit. They need to be installed properly near the top of the backboard on the rear at the furthest top left and top right corners(backside).

Also make sure you have the proper amount of slack(approx 6"-7") on the ribbon cable between that clamp and the rear where the ribbon cable goes into the light bar. Too little slack will cause slight pull on the Magna-Mounts and with heat and vibration from the pinball that will cause the adhesion to fail. Also if you don't press the new mounts on extremely firmly(I mean super super firm is important) then they will not adhere properly. Use your thumb on the inside of the cabinet and then grip with your fingers on the outside.

On occasions certain runs of the vinyl side art from the manufacturer can do what is know as off gassing. Over time that can break down the adhesion of the Magna-Mounts which will accentuate the above mentioned techniques for proper mounting.

You have 48 hours before the adhesion on the new Magna-Mounts fully cure so you can "try" warming the mounts up (using a hairdryer or medium/low setting on a heat gun) to re-activate them. Once that is done, then immediately press the new mounts VERY firmly onto to side of the cabinet. Let it sit for 48 hours without the light bars mounted.

I would re-check these mentioned items and perform the recommended steps, then email me directly if you need further help.

#7322 2 years ago

Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is very popular with the Neo Pin Stadiums for this very reason.......

stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).jpgstern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).jpg
#7323 2 years ago

There have been some website installation updates to make them even clearer and easier to understand, along with explaining in more detail the installation process for the current models available. Always making improvements!!!

#7324 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is very popular with the Neo Pin Stadiums for this very reason.......
[quoted image]

My tmnt will be here Monday I will be ordering a set. Either neo or fusion

#7325 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Neos are great on tmnt!

#7326 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Yes the Neo Pin Stadium or the Neo Fusion Ultra+ are perfect for that machine. If you have the extra budget, I highly suggest the Neo Fusion Ultra+ for the additional wow and dazzle factor. Well worth it!

#7327 2 years ago

One of the most dramatic differences of any pinball machine is going to be Alien by Pinball Brothers. Check out the Neo Pin Stadiums on this beast!!!

Here is the link to the Neo Pin Stadiums which is what I recommend for this machine: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Then to add icing on the cake, the UV+Glow ignites the playfield when the Xenomorph captures the ball with it's tongue. Wicked!!!
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).pngpinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png

#7328 2 years ago

Hi!

I was planning on installing Pinstadiums on my Spike2 Stern pinball machine, but noticed that in this export-model there is no service outlet, where to plug the power cable for pinstadium lights. How is this done - should one take power "from the wall" to the lights or is there some other way to keep the wires inside the cabinet? Thanks for any info!

#7329 2 years ago

I'm assuming I'm running the same "export" model.

There are 2 options. CN11 (ticket) from you the board next to you coin door, or CN6 on the power distribution board?? in the Backbox. Both output 12v, both will need appropriate plugs.

#7330 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

I'm assuming I'm running the same "export" model.
There are 2 options. CN11 (ticket) from you the board next to you coin door, or CN6 on the power distribution board?? in the Backbox. Both output 12v, both will need appropriate plugs.

Thanks! Maybe as a interim solution I will just take the power from the wall. I will need to see if there is somewhere appropriate plugs for sale to get this done properly though!

#7331 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Thanks! Maybe as a interim solution I will just take the power from the wall. I will need to see if there is somewhere appropriate plugs for sale to get this done properly though!

If you purchased your Pinstadiums to suit a Spike 2 system, it will be supplied with a plug to fit CN6 in the back box. Just make sure your polarity is correct, from memory, red (+ve) is on the bottom.

#7332 2 years ago

The CN6 and CN11 power is for the early older Pin Stadiums from years ago. Now all kits use the service port and in cases such as overseas export machines that may not have a service port, you will simply plug the power supply into your wall outlet and run the power up through one of the screens in the bottom of the cabinet.

The only thing you will need is a power plug adapter (your country) to US so you can plug it into your outlet. You will be good to go as the power supply supports your 230v 50hz power specs that are needed.

#7333 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

One of the most dramatic differences of any pinball machine is going to be Alien by Pinball Brothers. Check out the Neo Pin Stadiums on this beast!!!
Here is the link to the Neo Pin Stadiums which is what I recommend for this machine: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/
Then to add icing on the cake, the UV+Glow ignites the playfield when the Xenomorph captures the ball with it's tongue. Wicked!!!
[quoted image]

Working on the website to update all of you installing the Neo Pin Stadiums pinball mods on Pinball Brothers Alien.

None of these import machines have a service port so you will simply plug the power supply into the wall and run it up through one of the screens in the back of the cabinet at the bottom. Super clean and simple.

Loosen 2 of the the screws inside holding the screen panel and just sneak it in there. Done!!

Pics attached….

1F71E69C-9D91-4D04-9CA9-A86A671F8AC3 (resized).jpeg1F71E69C-9D91-4D04-9CA9-A86A671F8AC3 (resized).jpeg275B97AE-CBC9-47AA-934F-1BC293A1F5C8 (resized).jpeg275B97AE-CBC9-47AA-934F-1BC293A1F5C8 (resized).jpeg5CB1E428-D483-4EC5-928B-F74EB545AE61 (resized).jpeg5CB1E428-D483-4EC5-928B-F74EB545AE61 (resized).jpeg

#7334 2 years ago

Here you all go the long awaited and very rare discounts on Pin Stadium products in celebration of Texas Pinball Festival.

Limited quantities available this year, so place your order as SOON as you can. You will be glad you did.

Click here to order NOW: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Use discount code:

TPF22

Transform your pinball machine today!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

EDA04B26-5978-4B29-B3A6-A76F1EB37738 (resized).jpegEDA04B26-5978-4B29-B3A6-A76F1EB37738 (resized).jpeg
#7335 2 years ago

Thanks Pinstadium,

Neo Fusion Ultra+ ordered

Appreciate that you're having a sale

#7336 2 years ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

Thanks Pinstadium,
Neo Fusion Ultra+ ordered
Appreciate that you're having a sale

Thank you for your order and nice job on getting your order in early too. Smart move!!

I would highly suggest anyone debating to place their order to do it sooner than later as order volume is climbing rapidly the longer the sale runs.

#7337 2 years ago

Only 48 hours left on the Texas Pinball Festival special discounts. HUGE savings for a VERY limited time!!!

Click here to get in on the savings: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Be sure to use Discount Code: TPF22

pinball_mods_48hours (resized).pngpinball_mods_48hours (resized).png

#7338 2 years ago

Less than 24 hours left!!!! To use the discount code: TPF22

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

tpf22_pinball_mods_24hours (resized).jpgtpf22_pinball_mods_24hours (resized).jpg

#7339 2 years ago

TPF Sales ends TODAY in a few hours if you want to get in on the savings. Check out the Neo Pin Stadiums pinball mods in action on Pinball Brothers Alien. Get ready to be thoroughly impressed!!

#7340 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

TPF Sales ends TODAY in a few hours if you want to get in on the savings. Check out the Neo Pin Stadiums pinball mods in action on Pinball Brothers Alien. Get ready to be thoroughly impressed!!

Several have asked about the connection for the UV+Glow trigger location on Pinball Brothers Alien. When you order the Neos for Alien it will come with a Plug & Play Konekt adapter that will work on the factory plug. Super easy install and jaw dropping results!!

#7341 2 years ago

Wow... literally a game changer. Thanks Scott!!
20220330_203127 (resized).jpg20220330_203127 (resized).jpg20220330_211726 (resized).jpg20220330_211726 (resized).jpg

20220330_203000 (resized).jpg20220330_203000 (resized).jpg
#7342 2 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

Wow... literally a game changer. Thanks Scott!!
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Wow that really looks like a fun game now that I can see it. Amazing.

It's almost April.... GNR concert editions shipping soon! Scott promised! Can't wait!

#7343 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

It's almost April.... GNR concert editions shipping soon! Scott promised! Can't wait!

Neo Concert Editions are in production and will begin to ship in a few weeks next month in April and continue over the next month or so until they are all completed. Production is going very smoothly and as scheduled. Tracking will be emailed as soon as orders are ready to ship so no worries. Working very diligently over here around the clock

#7344 2 years ago

Trading a game and the fella doesn't want the Pinstadiums that are on it. Any techniques for taking the magnet strips off the side walls? I figure just going slowly with a clean paint scraper will be fine, but in case they're not coming off smoothly -- hair dryer? Freeze spray? I do want to re-use the strips/lights on another machine.

#7345 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Trading a game and the fella doesn't want the Pinstadiums that are on it. Any techniques for taking the magnet strips off the side walls? I figure just going slowly with a clean paint scraper will be fine, but in case they're not coming off smoothly -- hair dryer? Freeze spray? I do want to re-use the strips/lights on another machine.

That’s great for you that you get to keep them!

I myself just pull them off slowly but I tell customers to warm them up a little bit with a hair dryer to release the adhesion. The Magna-Mounts will need to be replaced since the adhesion has been used prior.

Order a Transport Pack from the website when you are ready to move them to another machine and you will be good to go:

https://pinstadium.com/product/transport-pack/

#7346 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I myself just pull them off slowly but I tell customers to warm them up a little bit with a hair dryer to release the adhesion.

Thanks Scott.

#7347 2 years ago

Sure thing! For the many of your that have been ordering the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for Cactus Canyon Remake by Chicago Gaming Company. Here is what you can expect.

Super easy install and massive results. Imagine playing it with the Before compared to After

14C87EB6-75EA-4575-89F9-B5A672ED1952 (resized).jpeg14C87EB6-75EA-4575-89F9-B5A672ED1952 (resized).jpeg
#7348 2 years ago

Stern Star Trek with Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods installed. Here are the before and afters:

Keep in mind that the Neos work on any pinball machine. You can expect similar results on the machines you own too. Easy plug and play install even for the most novice pinball collectors. No tools or skills required. 15 minute install time!!

For more information visit: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

If you have any questions feel free to post here or PM directly. There is also 24/7 live chat too if you have more questions. Always happy to help!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
721F2B19-A4FB-4310-B5FC-DC7C5ACEE56D (resized).jpeg721F2B19-A4FB-4310-B5FC-DC7C5ACEE56D (resized).jpegFA8752D7-FE51-4B34-9031-B68B8506F794 (resized).jpegFA8752D7-FE51-4B34-9031-B68B8506F794 (resized).jpeg

#7349 2 years ago

Had several request these Before and After pics of Stern Godzilla. Here is that machine with the Neos installed if you have this machine then you will definitely want these….

2137AACD-985D-47FB-A03F-E7B7CDE1F796 (resized).jpeg2137AACD-985D-47FB-A03F-E7B7CDE1F796 (resized).jpeg

#7350 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You will not be disappointed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 218.00
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/147?hl=ecw0930 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.