(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 165.
#7251 2 years ago

Just got these installed and man do they make the machine pop! Thank you for the setting suggestion. Wouldn’t change a thing.

88A6A4EC-B67F-4548-937E-30AED42880AF (resized).jpeg88A6A4EC-B67F-4548-937E-30AED42880AF (resized).jpeg
#7252 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballpaully:

Just got these installed and man do they make the machine pop! Thank you for the setting suggestion. Wouldn’t change a thing.[quoted image]

Your machine is beautiful and I am glad you loved the recommended Cosmic Sunset Orange app color setting. It's perfect for the Cityscape theme on Godzilla. Thanks again for your order too!!

#7253 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

MUST have for GnR...takes the light show from 11 to 111

You have been one of the fortunate ones to have experienced them. So happy that you dig them

#7254 2 years ago

I've placed an order for the GNR Concert Edition a couple of days ago, and I was wondering if the power adapters that come with the kit are also suitable for Europe (220V) as I'm located in The Netherlands?

Really appreciate that the Xeno mounts are included now. Would be great if they could be included with all future Pinstadiums

#7255 2 years ago
Quoted from KingCat78:

I've placed an order for the GNR Concert Edition a couple of days ago, and I was wondering if the power adapters that come with the kit are also suitable for Europe (220V) as I'm located in The Netherlands?
Really appreciate that the Xeno mounts are included now. Would be great if they could be included with all future Pinstadiums

Yes they will work no problem and all you will need to get us a US to Euro adapter so that you can plug it into your style outlet. Here is an example of what you need: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004SY5O5K/ref=emc_b_5_i

#7256 2 years ago

Neo Pin Stadiums are in stock!!!

Click here to find out more: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

If you order today they will ship out these week. Pin Stadium factory is running full speed ahead!!

pinball-led-kits-mods (resized).pngpinball-led-kits-mods (resized).png

#7257 2 years ago

Before and After...Pinstadium Neos, set to slight yellow and brightness is at 100%

20220120_000259 (resized).jpg20220120_000259 (resized).jpg20220120_000319 (resized).jpg20220120_000319 (resized).jpg
#7258 2 years ago

Where are we at?
Did the gnr ce limited run#3 sell out yet?
How fast this time?

#7259 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Where are we at?
Did the gnr ce limited run#3 sell out yet?
How fast this time?

Yes the Neo Concert Editions for Guns N’ Roses sold out faster than 48 hours. Even sooner than the prior runs. Thank you to all of the lucky ones that were in on this production run. You will be VERY glad you were!!

#7260 2 years ago

As of last week the 3rd run is done and will begin the production process shortly!!! Many thanks to every loyal supporter and you are going to be in for something extraordinary when you install these. Get Ready!!

led-pinball-lights-mods (resized).pngled-pinball-lights-mods (resized).png
#7261 2 years ago

Just updated on the website after MANY requests for a Neo Fusion Ultra+/Things Edition combo version. Well it happened!!!! You get the UV+Glow and the "Things" UV Reveal too.

Here are the Neo Fusion Ultra+ Orion's Belt flashers in action: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSPZLxiHghJ/

Also a good example showing the small factory UV kit limited coverage perimeter. Did you know that the entire playfield including the backboard has hidden UV reveal art that you are missing out on? Well you do now

Even better you DO NOT NEED the factory UV kit to install the "Things" Edition kit to get these results and for it to work with Upside Down Mode, etc. If you already have the factory kit, then you can be sure you are missing out big time and this kit is more than 2x brighter than your kit. Great things are now happening to this machine

Here is the link to "Learn More" and to purchase them now: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-stern_stranger_things/

You now have two options: Neo "Things" Edition or Neo Fusion Ultra+ "Things" Edition

The lightshow is insane folks in all the best ways and as it should be after over a year and a half in development!!!

05_stern_stranger_things_uv_kit (resized).png05_stern_stranger_things_uv_kit (resized).png04_stern_stranger_things_uv_kit_png (resized).png04_stern_stranger_things_uv_kit_png (resized).png

#7262 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just updated on the website after MANY requests for a Neo Fusion Ultra+/Things Edition combo version. Well it happened!!!! You get the UV+Glow and the "Things" UV Reveal too.
Here are the Neo Fusion Ultra+ Orion's Belt flashers in action: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSPZLxiHghJ/
Also a good example showing the small factory UV kit limited coverage perimeter. Did you know that the entire playfield including the backboard has hidden UV reveal art that you are missing out on? Well you do now
Even better you DO NOT NEED the factory UV kit to install the "Things" Edition kit to get these results and for it to work with Upside Down Mode, etc. If you already have the factory kit, then you can be sure you are missing out big time and this kit is more than 2x brighter than your kit. Great things are now happening to this machine
Here is the link to "Learn More" and to purchase them now: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-stern_stranger_things/
You now have two options: Neo "Things" Edition or Neo Fusion Ultra+ "Things" Edition
The lightshow is insane folks in all the best ways and as it should be after over a year and a half in development!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I will be updating the instructions to include the new Neo Fusion Ultra+ "Things" Edition soon here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-stranger-things/

In the meantime just use this and then for the flasher connections go to the following link for the flasher connections: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4-2/

#7263 2 years ago

By popular request from the many installing the Neo Concert Editions Ultra+ into their Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses pinball. Kevin from Buffalo Pinball just did an install video of the simple 3 Plug & Play connections to make on the machine. It's updated on the install link of the website, first video at the top:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions-gnr/

Many thanks Kevin!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

led-pinball-lighted_mods (resized).pngled-pinball-lighted_mods (resized).png
#7264 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

By popular request from the many installing the Neo Concert Editions Ultra+ into their Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses pinball. Kevin from Buffalo Pinball just did an install video of the simple 3 Plug & Play connections to make on the machine. It's updated on the install link of the website, first video at the top:
https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions-gnr/
Many thanks Kevin!!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image]

Looking forward to the time when this new video is relevant to me!

Thanks Scott!

#7265 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Thanks Scott!

No problem and yes this makes the install for them a breeze with this video.

#7266 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Thanks Scott!

Yes, you and me both .. and 48 others.

#7267 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yes, you and me both .. and 48 others.

The Pin Stadium factory will be working diligently to deliver them for you for sure

#7268 2 years ago

I didn’t think that Stranger Things could have a better lighting scene than with the Stern UV KIT. But when I saw Pinstadium had a product to enhance that I intrigued as to how the lighting could be further improved upon. Got them installed about a week about a week ago and BAM!! It’s an amazing difference. So much so that whenever my friends are hanging out at my place it’s the game they all spend the most time on. I’ve got a few
Different light settings that I really like with this game but what I am really digging is setting the power level very low on a blue label and letting the UV steal the show when it’s interacted on the game. If you love Stranger Things then you need to experience it at its FULL potential. Highly recommend. Job well done!

8DAAFA5F-C60A-4BBD-835F-CD6AF0F0976F (resized).jpeg8DAAFA5F-C60A-4BBD-835F-CD6AF0F0976F (resized).jpeg
#7269 2 years ago
Quoted from Cmoss:

I didn’t think that Stranger Things could have a better lighting scene than with the Stern UV KIT. But when I saw Pinstadium had a product to enhance that I intrigued as to how the lighting could be further improved upon. Got them installed about a week about a week ago and BAM!! It’s an amazing difference. So much so that whenever my friends are hanging out at my place it’s the game they all spend the most time on. I’ve got a few
Different light settings that I really like with this game but what I am really digging is setting the power level very low on a blue label and letting the UV steal the show when it’s interacted on the game. If you love Stranger Things then you need to experience it at its FULL potential. Highly recommend. Job well done!
[quoted image]

Very nice display of power with our machine showing the true potential of the UV integration with the "Things" Edition kit. Thank you for your order and glad you love them so much. Your machine now officially trumps(and then some) any Stranger Things pinball with the standard UV kit that covers the small center area of the playfield. WOW!!!

*Note: You do not need the factory UV accessory to install these on your machine. You will simply go into "Setting" and then select "YES" to "UV kit Install"

#7270 2 years ago

Very productive weekend and lots of Neo Fusion Ultra+ orders (all of them) have been shipped!!

More info here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

"The Ultimate Lightshow" with good reason

mods-pinball-lights (resized).pngmods-pinball-lights (resized).png

#7271 2 years ago

The recommend trigger location for the UV+Glow on the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for Chicago Gaming Medieval Madness or the Bally/Williams version is the left castle flasher. It is located on the backboard and is the left most red flasher dome. Lots of installs on this machine this past week and many have asked about the best location for this.

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).pngchicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7272 2 years ago

One of the top selling for Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusion Ultra+ without a double Stern Avengers Infinity Quest. The UV+Glow triggered by the left spinner flasher dome is absolutely incredible on this pinball machine!!

Very easy Plug & Play install for those new to the hobby

pinball_mods_stern_avengers_infinity_wars (resized).pngpinball_mods_stern_avengers_infinity_wars (resized).png

#7273 2 years ago

Here are the recommended flasher trigger locations and suggested app colors for the Neo Fusion Ultra+ connections for those of you installing them on Stern Avengers Infinity Quest. Massive mind blowing results. WOW!!!! Notice that the UV+Glow and Green share the Left Spinner #198 for a killer combo

**Notice that the white/blue cable trigger is not used in this set up. "Less is More" concept works great when installing these on your machine as you already have 4 power flashers counting the UV+Glow.

stern_avengers_infinity_wars_neo_fusion_ultra_pinball-mods2 (resized).pngstern_avengers_infinity_wars_neo_fusion_ultra_pinball-mods2 (resized).png
#7274 2 years ago

Hello,

I am on the fence between the Neo and Fusion+ for Avengers Infinity Quest. I like that you have recommended locations for both sets of flashers. Do you have any links for videos on this game between the two. It is real hard for me to tell from the still photos for the Fusion+. I am worried that the Fusion+ will be to overpowering with the colors so I am not sure it would be worth the extra cost for me. Just trying to avoid seeing it later and wishing i got the +

Thanks,

JT

#7275 2 years ago
Quoted from Squeaks5635:

Hello,
I am on the fence between the Neo and Fusion+ for Avengers Infinity Quest. I like that you have recommended locations for both sets of flashers. Do you have any links for videos on this game between the two. It is real hard for me to tell from the still photos for the Fusion+. I am worried that the Fusion+ will be to overpowering with the colors so I am not sure it would be worth the extra cost for me. Just trying to avoid seeing it later and wishing i got the +
Thanks,
JT

Hey glad to help you out and to answer you questions:

I do not have any videos of this machine in action ye, however the Neo Fusion Ultra+ will not be overpowering whatsoever and remember that the beauty behind it is that you can individually adjust the brightness of each of the flashers along with the colors. The reason I suggest the "Less is More" concept is not due to brightness (most including myself run them at 100%) but the reason I suggest only using 3 of the 4 flashers on this machine is so that Orions Belt flasher events appear factory designed in the sense that when something significant happens then you see the brilliance of them in those moments.

I spend a lot(so you don't have to and can just plug and play) of time dialing these suggestions in from a visual artistic lightshow standpoint so that the colors and events go with the theme and factory light show in an impressive tasteful display. That way you don't have too much or too little going on. If you try these locations I think you will be a very happy camper, however remember that you can choose any location/color and use as many flasher triggers as you like (up to 4) on this kit. Complete customization to your liking is the reason they were created this way.

Most owners of Stern Avengers Infinity Quest go with the Neo Fusion Ultra+ on this machine and is preferred due to the impressive visual impact on the machine.

I know that Frisco Pinball has them and streams the machine on occasions. Feel free to reach out to him if you would like or check his videos: https://www.twitch.tv/friscopinball

It's hard to truly capture the results on camera as the electronic camera eye relay what the human eye see much better.

Don't get me wrong, you will be very happy with the Neo Pin Stadiums but you will for sure be SUPER glad you went with the Neo Fusion Ultra+ as it's a game changer Remember that satisfaction and results are 100% guaranteed. It's hard to go back once you have experienced the Ultra+. I hope this helps and if you have more questions post up here or email me. At the moment there are a few left in stock and can ship out same day. Just finished a batch of them this week.

#7276 2 years ago

I have been making some updates to the website this weekend and have updated the Neo Fusion Ultra+ section to make it even easier to install: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4-2/

Install just got even easier!!!

pinball_lighted_pinball_leds_kits (resized).pngpinball_lighted_pinball_leds_kits (resized).png
#7277 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I have been making some updates to the website this weekend and have updated the Neo Fusion Ultra+ section to make it even easier to install: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4-2/
Install just got even easier!!![quoted image]

The new compact power splitter will simply plug into the Neo Fusion Ultra+ Plasma Power Supply picture below. This has been update on the installation instructions also. What does this mean for the Neo Fusion Ultra+ install? This means that the cables going from the backboard down to the power supply in the cabinet will be very streamlined and clean/neat. The splitter will go from the power supply to the 2 modules. Slick!!!

universal_power_instructions_1500_a (resized).jpguniversal_power_instructions_1500_a (resized).jpg

#7278 2 years ago

For those installing the Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusion Ulra+ on Monster Bash, the UV+Glow (Red and Green cable) will trigger from the Frankenstein flasher for a brilliant light show when you start Frankenstein multiball. I have found this to be the best location

If you don't have these pinball mods for your Chicago Gaming or Bally/Williams Monster Bash here is the link to purchase: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/ https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).pngchicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png

#7279 2 years ago

Stern Deadpool is likely one of the darkest games, but not any longer after the Neo Pin Stadium install. Love this beautiful artwork NOW!!!!

#deadpool-limited-edition Deadpool (Premium) Deadpool (Pro)

stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7280 2 years ago

Willy Wonka by Jersey Jack Pinball with Neo Pin Stadiums installed!!! The UV+Glow is triggered from "The Ever Lasting Gobstopper" when you hit the standup target just below it. Brilliant lightshow complete!!!!

jersey-jack-pinball-willy-wonka-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-willy-wonka-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7281 2 years ago

How about the best set up for neos on a hobbit?

#7282 2 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

How about the best set up for neos on a hobbit?

The best place to trigger the UV+Glow is from Smaug's Eyes. When he comes out and is active you will see the wondrous light of the UV in perfect action. Instructions for that and the GI location are under JJP/Hobbit in Step 1 here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7283 2 years ago

Here are some good before and after pics of the Neo Pin Stadiums on Stern Teenage Mutant Turtles. Most like to trigger the UV+Glow from the Pizza flasher.

#teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-limited Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Premium) @teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern

stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).jpgstern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).jpg
#7284 2 years ago

What settings do you recommend (Neo) for Rick and Morty and Deadpool?

#7285 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

What settings do you recommend (Neo) for Rick and Morty and Deadpool?

Are you referring to the app color settings or the trigger locations for the GI/UV+Glow flasher?

#7286 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Are you referring to the app color settings or the trigger locations for the GI/UV+Glow flasher?

I was mainly talking about the app settings for both games but I would love to see what you recommend for a uv setting for Deadpool. I currently have it set on the wolverine skirt flasher but that might trigger too often.

Let me know what you think.

#7287 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

I was mainly talking about the app settings for both games but I would love to see what you recommend for a uv setting for Deadpool. I currently have it set on the wolverine skirt flasher but that might trigger too often.

For Deadpool app settings I recommend a cool white or Red at 100% and then dial in the white % to taste. As far as flasher alternative option most use Wolverine, but here is another one you can try:

164 Disco Ball (Red)

For Rick and Morty, can you share what app colors settings you are using now? A screenshot would be good.

#7288 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

The app color setting I recommend for Spooky Rick and Morty is white lights at 0% and the color wheel in the turquoise color d(100%) a little bit closer to green. You can tap the RGB located on the top left of the color wheel to fine tune (provides granular control) the "G"reen mixture to your taste. That would be a great place to start and does really well with the artwork on this machine. I hope this helps you out!!

#7289 2 years ago

Which product do you suggest for uv lighting on an ORIGINAL AFM ?

#7290 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I would recommend the Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

OR

The Neo Fusion Ultra+ is the highest performing with an even better lightshow: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

#7291 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Here are the results you can expect with the Neo pinball mods installed on a Bally/Williams or Chicago Gaming Company Attack from Mars. UV+Glow is triggered by the saucer dome for one extraordinary light show when you destroy that saucer!

bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).pngbally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7292 2 years ago

I just received pinstadium neo for T2 yesterday and the GI lighting on the pinstadium flickers on any color when below 100% brightness, regardless of what GI light bulb it's connected to. Can you offer any ideas as a solution, please?

#7293 2 years ago
Quoted from mikespins:

I just received pinstadium neo for T2 yesterday and the GI lighting on the pinstadium flickers on any color when below 100% brightness, regardless of what GI light bulb it's connected to. Can you offer any ideas as a solution, please?

It sounds like you have low voltage/hidden fluctuations on the GI circuit of the machine. Try triggering the Pin Stadium from GI from the leads of a 9v battery and see if it goes away. This will isolate the two from each other. If it goes away, then it's the machine's power delivery which is what I suspect. Do you have any other mods on this machine and is your driver board factory or an aftermarket Rottendog?

#7294 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It sounds like you have low voltage/hidden fluctuations on the GI circuit of the machine. Try triggering the Pin Stadium from GI from the leads of a 9v battery and see if it goes away then it's the machine's power delivery. Do you have any other mods on this machine and is your Driver board factory or an aftermarket Rottendog?

Thanks. I should have mentioned I have an LED OCD installed.

#7295 2 years ago
Quoted from mikespins:

Thanks. I should have mentioned I have an LED OCD installed.

Okay it sounds like it's the LED OCD then as I saw one on another machine doing the same thing. Trigger the GI "before" the LED OCD connection as that is what is causing it.

#7296 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay it sounds like it's the LED OCD then as I saw one on another machine doing the same thing. Trigger the GI "before" the LED OCD connection as that is what is causing it.

I'll try that, thanks.

#7297 2 years ago

It is a very common question from customers new to the Pin Stadium as to which product they should get:

The Neo Pin Stadium is the most popular product that collectors purchase, and for the those that want the next lightshow then the Neo Fusion Ultra + is definitely the way to go. Here the link for more details on each of them: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

If anyone has any questions be sure to post up here or send a message on the website or support chat. Always happy to help!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
lighted_pinball_mods_neo (resized).pnglighted_pinball_mods_neo (resized).png

#7298 2 years ago

For those of you installing the Neos on POTC or Wonka, there is a new Plug & Play adapter that is included in the kit to trigger the UV+Glow from the shaker motor (Red and Green cable). Super fast and easy connection!!! Updated instructions with new pics on the website today.

jersey_jack_pinball_wonka_pinball_mods_shaker_motor (resized).jpgjersey_jack_pinball_wonka_pinball_mods_shaker_motor (resized).jpg

jersey-jack-pinball-willy-wonka-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-willy-wonka-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7299 2 years ago

If you love Neo Pin Stadiums then you will be completely blown away by the Neo Fusion Ultra+. Install is exactly the same just 4 simply Plug & Play connections to make and you are in for the best lightshow you have every seen on any pinball machine. No tools or skills required and you get 24/7 instant support for help with any questions.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

stern-pinball-machine-mods (resized).pngstern-pinball-machine-mods (resized).png
#7300 2 years ago

I put Pinstadium Neos on my AIQ and it looks amazing. Scott is awesome with quick email responses.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 22.00
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/146?hl=cmoss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.