(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,222 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by big-c66
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 165.
#7201 2 years ago

Massive orders are being filled and have been shipped out, making excellent progress over the holiday break as the Pin Stadium factory works through the night even on Christmas Eve and Day

Here is the link to our most popular product the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

mods-pinball-machines (resized).pngmods-pinball-machines (resized).png

#7202 2 years ago
waiting112 (resized).jpgwaiting112 (resized).jpg
#7203 2 years ago

I’ve updated the website to show the best installation locations for thr GI and UV+Glow flasher for the Neo Pin Stadiums Chicago Gaming Attack from Mars pinball mods. This is a very nice plug and play connection as always.

21631C93-C69C-499D-9208-5FE8F3C87F85 (resized).jpeg21631C93-C69C-499D-9208-5FE8F3C87F85 (resized).jpeg3340CB70-C461-4867-BD6B-18AC624DDF80 (resized).jpeg3340CB70-C461-4867-BD6B-18AC624DDF80 (resized).jpeg
#7204 2 years ago

I just wanted to come on here n give a shout-out for Scott at pin stadium. I had a problem with my ac adapter not wanting to plug in to my baby pins for my Munster premium so I emailed Scott at 10oclock or so at night I wasn’t expecting a response till the next day. In a few minutes Scott is answering me back n helping me to figure out what is wrong and at 11 o’clock at night he’s already started process of shipping me what I need. I can’t say enough about him n his product absolutely fantastic on all levels this my second set of lights n his customer service n products are top notch.

#7205 2 years ago

Yes, have to agree.. Scott spent some of his Christmas Eve exchanging emails with me. Sent an email only expecting a response after the holidays but nooooooo.... Thanks again, Scott!

#7206 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I just wanted to come on here n give a shout-out for Scott at pin stadium. I had a problem with my ac adapter not wanting to plug in to my baby pins for my Munster premium so I emailed Scott at 10oclock or so at night I wasn’t expecting a response till the next day. In a few minutes Scott is answering me back n helping me to figure out what is wrong and at 11 o’clock at night he’s already started process of shipping me what I need. I can’t say enough about him n his product absolutely fantastic on all levels this my second set of lights n his customer service n products are top notch.

Quoted from Vespula:

Yes, have to agree.. Scott spent some of his Christmas Eve exchanging emails with me. Sent an email only expecting a response after the holidays but nooooooo.... Thanks again, Scott!

Well I know how I am when I am in the middle of something that's important so I simply respond how I would like someone to help me in those moments. Thank you for the great feedback on customer service. This is very helpful and glad I was able to help you both out!!

#7207 2 years ago

Installed my GnR Concert Edition...incredible! Integration with the game is perfect, and a very easy install

#7208 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Installed my GnR Concert Edition...incredible! Integration with the game is perfect, and a very easy install

Rub it in, go ahead just rub it in. No pics, no video, just a bunch of bragging... Sheesh. I can only watch that pink haired elfin girl video so many times... She's awesome for that video by the way.

Seriously, can't wait to get mine. Everyone loves them, no doubt about it. I'm formulating my accolades speech now for when I finally get mine.

#7209 2 years ago

I was VERY lucky to get my order in right before the Expo sale got announced. Poor Scott must be drowning in orders (top shelf problem!). *Most* definitely worth the wait (wow!)

#7210 2 years ago
029190DC-7029-499E-97E1-C9BA5D1A6654 (resized).jpeg029190DC-7029-499E-97E1-C9BA5D1A6654 (resized).jpeg
#7211 2 years ago

The most popular product is the Neo Pin Stadium which comes with Wifi color and brightness controls along with easy Plug & Play install that anyone can do. If you are new to pinball, then no worries this is perfect for you. Killer stealth upgrade for your machine and it syncs 100% with the factory light show!!!

mod-pinball-mods (resized).pngmod-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7212 2 years ago

Neo Pin Stadiums Stern Strangers Things pinball mods before and after pics. I suggest running 0% white in the app along with the color wheel dialed into the blue spectrum which keeps the well deserved mysterious mood of this machine. This way you get great illumination and add to the theme of this machine along with being able to see the ball for those "key" shots in the mode that are vital for progress on this machine.

stern_stranger_things_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_pinball_mods (resized).png
#7213 2 years ago

What are some good settings for my Munster premium color. I can’t seem to get mine to pop like the video I’ve seen. For some reason when I do the select change to rgb&w it goes back to rgb/w. Driving me nuts lol. When I do get them dialed in it’s going to be sweet oh yeah

#7214 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

What are some good settings for my Munster premium color. I can’t seem to get mine to pop like the video I’ve seen. For some reason when I do the select change to rgb&w it goes back to rgb/w. Driving me nuts lol. When I do get them dialed in it’s going to be sweet oh yeah

The best setting in my opinion is 100% warm white for that “mansion” kind of feel for theme of this machine.

In regards to the “Change Device” setting you will need to drag down on the Device screen afternoon making the change in order to see it setting take place.

#7215 2 years ago

Here is the flow of what needs to be done and then swipe down anywhere on the screen when in the Device menu. That will get you the separate color and white menu controls.

neo_pinball_mods_app_settings_screens_1250 (resized).pngneo_pinball_mods_app_settings_screens_1250 (resized).png

#7216 2 years ago

I can’t seem to find these menus/device type settings for the lower play field baby pinstadiums? What would be the prescribed settings for those?

#7217 2 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

I can’t seem to find these menus/device type settings for the lower play field baby pinstadiums? What would be the prescribed settings for those?

There are no rules really with either, but I suggest gaining control of the color and white lights independently so use RGB&W. You will do a long press on the device name and then choose "Change Device"

#7218 2 years ago

Had a few customers asking for Before and After pics of the Neo pinball mods on Stern The Walking Dead. Super results!!

Here is the link for more information and to order:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

77C6CCA3-4FE6-4DEE-9AB2-94CED1D08968 (resized).jpeg77C6CCA3-4FE6-4DEE-9AB2-94CED1D08968 (resized).jpeg83704DF9-F341-418E-B2BB-81F4C3CAFA61 (resized).jpeg83704DF9-F341-418E-B2BB-81F4C3CAFA61 (resized).jpeg
#7219 2 years ago

Since the RGB kit is unavailable for Medieval Madness Revised, is there a way to have pinstadium lights triggered to match the topper and the speaker lights? I have the PCB board for the topper which controls the RGB lights for the topper and speakers and would control the RGB lights on the playfield with the kit. Is there a way to trigger the Pinstadium to match using the RGB pins on the topper PCB?

#7220 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

Since the RGB kit is unavailable for Medieval Madness Revised, is there a way to have pinstadium lights triggered to match the topper and the speaker lights? I have the PCB board for the topper which controls the RGB lights for the topper and speakers and would control the RGB lights on the playfield with the kit. Is there a way to trigger the Pinstadium to match using the RGB pins on the topper PCB?

If you have a Neo Pin Stadium you will need to trigger from the Chicago Gaming triggers labeled "GI" which will sync them with the machine's GI as far as the on/off/fading etc but not the colors. It will be whatever color you set them up as in the app or you can use the "Functions" to set your own RGB color changing effect colors/patterns which can be really cool also. However recommend a slower color change speed setting for a natural effect. I hope this helps!!

#7221 2 years ago

Lots of recent installs of the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods into Jersey Jack Pinball The Hobbit machine. Take a look at what results you can expect. Best location to trigger the UV+Glow is the shaker motor.

jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7222 2 years ago

Hey Scott, maybe I'm trying to be a squeaky wheel here, but do you have any update for those of us who've ordered the GnR Concert Edition Pinstadiums and are patiently waiting for the next batch to be available? It would be great to have an idea as to when we might could expect these to start shipping...

#7223 2 years ago

squeak squeak

#7224 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Hey Scott, maybe I'm trying to be a squeaky wheel here, but do you have any update for those of us who've ordered the GnR Concert Edition Pinstadiums and are patiently waiting for the next batch to be available? It would be great to have an idea as to when we might could expect these to start shipping...

I am working on getting production and orders caught up from these very busy last few months. Good news is that it's almost there and I will be sure to post here and send an email blast to announce the next run of the Neo Concert Edition Ultra+ for Gun's N' Roses. I was at about 3 weeks on all orders but now it's down to about a 7-10 days if that tells you anything.

Also if anyone is considering ordering the Neo Pin Stadiums or Neo Fusion Ultra+, now is a good time because it may not last long if you know what I mean. Demand for them is very high right now and growing!! Ship time is relatively fast for the moment.

#7225 2 years ago

Check out the Neo Pin Stadiums pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball Dialed In. Phenomenal results and the UV+Glow trigger by the QED guy is awesome. You get that electric sound and an electrifying effect that is very impressive. Love this game even more now!! Easy Plug & Play install and results/satisfaction guaranteed as always

dialed_in_pinball_mods_jersey_jack_pinball_jjp (resized).pngdialed_in_pinball_mods_jersey_jack_pinball_jjp (resized).png
#7226 2 years ago

So I have bought 3 sets of Neo Pin Stadium lights and every time I am more impressed. I have them on my Elvira Premium, TMNT PRO, and my Iron Maiden Premium. On every single installation I had some technical questions on how to get them installed and I kid you not Scott (the owner) responded to my emails within the hour, even going so far as to FaceTime me to walk me through the install. Once you’ve done one set though your golden and they couldn’t be easier to install, if you are a not a DIY person these are as plug and play of a mod as it gets.

See my pictures for before and after, I’m talking about playing a completely new game, to me pinball machines are works of art and being able to see the art style is a huge game changer. Not to mention I can go on my phone and toggle any color I want and even use my phones camera to capture colors on the artwork and the LEDS match to the color my phone is seeing even further complimenting the playfield. These things are worth every Penny to the point where I legit can’t enjoy a machine fully until I have them installed. If you own a pinball machine, you need to own pin stadium lights

pinstadium

4C559695-2B85-4C8C-84E1-8F9D66A3BE09 (resized).jpeg4C559695-2B85-4C8C-84E1-8F9D66A3BE09 (resized).jpeg54315BBE-CA74-4A7B-A1C2-584781EBDBC0 (resized).jpeg54315BBE-CA74-4A7B-A1C2-584781EBDBC0 (resized).jpeg9646BEF0-6491-4F99-BB6C-87984E4D12FB (resized).jpeg9646BEF0-6491-4F99-BB6C-87984E4D12FB (resized).jpegBFEC9675-F7D7-4D16-8246-3440ADF7D280 (resized).jpegBFEC9675-F7D7-4D16-8246-3440ADF7D280 (resized).jpegC3EA61CE-0838-4C57-97D2-262321A36919 (resized).jpegC3EA61CE-0838-4C57-97D2-262321A36919 (resized).jpegCCDF11AD-0FB7-4B37-89CF-D7D61C6BF0F4 (resized).jpegCCDF11AD-0FB7-4B37-89CF-D7D61C6BF0F4 (resized).jpeg
#7227 2 years ago
Quoted from BMOREPIN95:

So I have bought 3 sets of Neo Pin Stadium lights and every time I am more impressed. I have them on my Elvira Premium, TMNT PRO, and my Iron Maiden Premium. On every single installation I had some technical questions on how to get them installed and I kid you not Scott (the owner) responded to my emails within the hour, even going so far as to FaceTime me to walk me through the install. Once you’ve done one set though your golden and they couldn’t be easier to install, if you are a not a DIY person these are as plug and play of a mod as it gets.
See my pictures for before and after, I’m talking about playing a completely new game, to me pinball machines are works of art and being able to see the art style is a huge game changer. Not to mention I can go on my phone and toggle any color I want and even use my phones camera to capture colors on the artwork and the LEDS match to the color my phone is seeing even further complimenting the playfield. These things are worth every Penny to the point where I legit can’t enjoy a machine fully until I have them installed. If you own a pinball machine, you need to own pin stadium lights
pinstadium [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Many thanks for the feedback and your impression of the product!!

It makes all of this hard work worth it when I know that customers such as yourself are as in love with the product as much as you expressed in your post.
That is the true test to something when the customer is as passionate about it as the creator. You are awesome and thank you very much for all of your support/orders!!!

#7228 2 years ago

Neo Pin Stadiums pinball mods for Bally/Williams Creature from the Black Lagoon Creature from the Black Lagoon

Check these killer results out

Click here to learn more or purchase: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

If you have any questions email me or PM me here. Always happy to help!!

creature_from_the_black_lagoon_pinball_mods (resized).pngcreature_from_the_black_lagoon_pinball_mods (resized).png

#7229 2 years ago

Congrats to everyone that got in on the Limited runs of the Brand New "Things" Neo Edition pinball mods for Stern Stranger Things. All of the orders have now shipped out and are on there way to you. Get ready for some UV reveal and glow like you have never seen before. Even if you have the factory kit and you will definitely want to upgrade to this as the factory one only lights up the small center of the playfield and above the flippers. That leaves more than 50% UV art still un-revealed (very dark) during Upside Down mode etc. Here are the details:

The Brand New "Things" Neo Edition version now with over 625+ LEDS.  One of the most anticipated Pin Stadium products to date for the Stern Pinball Stranger Things. This UV kit comes complete with everything you need to install and it is a 10 minute plug and play install.  With full playfield True UV Reveal lights watch your machine come alive like no other and what's even better is that these are designed to give you the highly talked about Double "Ramp Glow" feature which is a Pin Stadium exclusive along with of course working with the "Upside Down" UV modes etc.

What's even more impressive is that you get full playfield UV Reveal coverage. The factory UV kit only lights up a just the small center of the playfield and above the flippers.  Guess what?? You are missing out on TONS of hidden artwork all around and even on the backboard too!  This is one of a kind experience and you will be VERY pleased with the results.

FAQ: Do I need to have the factory UV kit?  No, you won’t need it and if you do have it, you’ll blown away when you add this to it.

Also included is out famous WiFi RGB GI and brand new Invisi-Shield 2.0 which will shield the projector images for the screens on the Premium and Limited Edition models!

Compatibility with Stranger Things Pro/Premium/LE.  Do I need to have the factory UV kit?  No, you won’t need it and if you do have it, you’ll blown away when you add this to it.  It will blow the factory kit out of the water and you will wonder how you even played it that way before!!

Our kit is 2.5x brighter using special boosted lighting LED PCB technology.  Does it sync with the special game modes? Absolutely Upside Down mode, etc and also adds additional light show effects for phenomenal results.

Compatibility with Stranger Things Pro/Premium/LE.

--

Pair of Pin Stadium "Things" Neo Edition ready to install
1x Pair of Light bars
GI/Flasher Cables
Alcohol wipes
2x Cable Clamps
Installation instructions

Free IOS and Android app for download

-----------

Click here to get in on the next Limited run of these: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-stern_stranger_things/

stranger-things-pinball-mods (resized).pngstranger-things-pinball-mods (resized).pngstranger-things_pinball-mod-uv-kit2 (resized).jpgstranger-things_pinball-mod-uv-kit2 (resized).jpg
#7230 2 years ago

For those of you installing the Things Edition Stern UV kit pinball mods, I have updated the instructions link to show the recommended UV+Glow trigger. Here is the link: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-stranger-things/

stranger_things_pinball_mods_uv_kit (resized).jpgstranger_things_pinball_mods_uv_kit (resized).jpg
#7231 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

For those of you installing the Things Edition Stern UV kit pinball mods, I have updated the instructions link to show the recommended UV+Glow trigger. Here is the link: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-stranger-things/
[quoted image]

That looks impressive, but its odd that the extra lighting completely washes out the standup targets while doing nothing to the screen which looks just like the screen without the lights in post #7212 above. It would be interesting to see an unedited photograph .

#7232 2 years ago

Good call and that picture was not correct at all from a very early version prototype design with a mal-aligned Invisi-Shield exposing excessive light to that area which has been updated in the current production version. I have updated on the previous post now with the proper intended pic too, thanks!! Updating as fast as I can on the fly today as everyone is already receiving delivery of their kits. UPS is super fast wow!! Website and install links/pics are all current now and if anyone has any questions about the install feel free to send an email for a quick response.

Also here is the underneath playfield connection using the new Plug & Play Konekt adapter for flasher 172(updated this location just now on the installation page on the website). Super easy install!!
stern_stranger_things_uv_kit_konekt_adapter (resized).jpgstern_stranger_things_uv_kit_konekt_adapter (resized).jpg

#7233 2 years ago

One of the most popular machines for the Neo Pin Stadiums. I recommend triggering the UV+Glow from the left spinner (green flasher dome). When you order the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for Stern Avengers Infinity Quest (AIQ) it will come with the easy Konekt adapter for a quick install. Check out these awesome results!!!

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

and if you want the best light show possible then:

Neo Fusion Ultra+: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/
neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after1200 (resized).pngneo_pinball_mod_before_and_after1200 (resized).png

avengers-pinball-mods (resized).jpgavengers-pinball-mods (resized).jpg
#7234 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

I purchased a set for Neo’s for my Rick and Morty (Spooky).

I’m not sure where I can connect my alligator clips for the Gi and flashers. The lights used on the game are LEDs which I’m not familiar with and I don't see an area where I would be able to connect with clips.

Help would be appreciated.

4EDA2107-6BE9-4B9B-B8CC-95A643D2DD1D (resized).jpeg4EDA2107-6BE9-4B9B-B8CC-95A643D2DD1D (resized).jpeg8DA66D8E-5692-44AA-B529-674872898EAD (resized).jpeg8DA66D8E-5692-44AA-B529-674872898EAD (resized).jpeg
#7235 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Hi everyone,
I purchased a set for Neo’s for my Rick and Morty (Spooky).
I’m not sure where I can connect my alligator clips for the Gi and flashers. The lights used on the game are LEDs which I’m not familiar with and I don't see an area where I would be able to connect with clips.
Help would be appreciated.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Sure thing and glad to help:

Here is the link to the specific install instructions:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

It’s located under Step 1: Spooky/Rick and Morty

#7236 2 years ago

I got them up and working

They look amazing, just wish there was a 4 prong attachment option to connect to the power sources (broke a wire during install).

This product is a game changer without a doubt, I recommend them to anyone on the fence !!

Thanks again for the help.

#7237 2 years ago

Sweet!!! Glad you are thrilled with the results.

A lot of collectors have them installed on their Spooky Rick and Morty pinball machine, so I know exactly what you are seeing right now.

Enjoy that transformation and thank you also for supporting the product!!

#7238 2 years ago

Just installed my pinstadiums on my AC/DC, makes a huge difference, great product and super fast customer service. This will definitely not be my last set. Great mod for any pin, thanks again!

#7239 2 years ago
Quoted from Gd2103:

Just installed my pinstadiums on my AC/DC, makes a huge difference, great product and super fast customer service. This will definitely not be my last set. Great mod for any pin, thanks again!

Very very much appreciated and I bet your AC/DC is looking amazing. If another AC/DC pulled up next to yours, it would definitely rule

#7240 2 years ago

Letting every know that production has been ramped up tremendously!! As a result ship time for the Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusion Ultra+ is less than a week and in many cases less than 2 days. This likely will not last long, but for the moment if you are thinking about picking up a set, it's highly recommended to Order Now: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

mods-for_pinball_machines (resized).pngmods-for_pinball_machines (resized).png
#7241 2 years ago

Before and After results for the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for Stern Tron. The recommended UV+Glow trigger location is the Quorra flasher or the Recognizer flasher for the stand up targets. Super cool results!!

*Note: App settings in pic are 100% Blue and 0% White

stern_tron-pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_tron-pinball_mods (resized).png

#7242 2 years ago

Any pics of a Star Wars Comic Premium with your lights?

#7243 2 years ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

Any pics of a Star Wars Comic Premium with your lights?

Yes here they are in Stern Star Wars Comic Premium.

B17AA30A-150A-4FE9-8B05-7BC53803D805 (resized).jpegB17AA30A-150A-4FE9-8B05-7BC53803D805 (resized).jpeg
#7244 2 years ago

Hi Scott,
What lights and flashers do you recommend getting power from on a Godzilla pro using Pinstadium Neos? Thanks in advance!!

#7245 2 years ago

If you are looking for a quick connection using the supplied Konekt adapter then the Maser flasher shown here is good. If you want to trigger from the shaker motor which is super cool during Godzilla multiball then you can use the wire taps on the far left and right pin. If you have the Konekt adapter insert the wire taps like this pic.

You’ve got options!!
BACB52AD-2A8C-480C-A1F0-9D5EA9C4A2B7 (resized).jpegBACB52AD-2A8C-480C-A1F0-9D5EA9C4A2B7 (resized).jpegF8A5C8B3-FC89-46B7-8BEB-0F98B7DDE51E (resized).jpegF8A5C8B3-FC89-46B7-8BEB-0F98B7DDE51E (resized).jpeg7C25A14C-C77A-4B0A-9008-2ADB06D89D47 (resized).jpeg7C25A14C-C77A-4B0A-9008-2ADB06D89D47 (resized).jpeg

#7246 2 years ago

Okay this is the OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for the 3rd LIMITED Run of the Neo Concert Editions Ultra+ for Jersey Jack Pinball's Guns N' Roses.

Don't hesitate on this one as it's going to sell out VERY fast. As long as you can place an order on the website, it means there is still a spot remaining. Satisfaction and mind blowing results 100% guaranteed. Just ask anyone that has been fortunate enough to get in on the first two runs.

*Note: This kit includes the new Ultra+ and the Xeno Mounts. Everything you need and want included. Super Easy Plug & Play install for anyone.

Watch the video!!

Here is the link to ORDER NOW: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-concert-edition_pinball_mods/

You'll be glad you ordered and then some!!

gnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).pnggnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).png

#7247 2 years ago

MUST have for GnR...takes the light show from 11 to 111

#7248 2 years ago

Thank you Scott for taking my gz to the next level. My favorite mod in pinball.

706E318B-CED2-44AD-BC25-67A8F8A01563 (resized).jpeg706E318B-CED2-44AD-BC25-67A8F8A01563 (resized).jpeg
#7249 2 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Thank you Scott for taking my gz to the next level. My favorite mod in pinball.
[quoted image]

Hey my pleasure and it’s pics and comments like this that make it all worth it. Thanks for your support and you just upped an already great machine to something that is now out of this world. It looks superb!!

#7250 2 years ago

Here is the link to the Neo Concert Edition Ultra+ and many have asked about how many are left. There are a few but they will be selling out very soon. As long as you are able to complete the purchase then it means you are in on the limited run of 50:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-concert-edition_pinball_mods/

gnr-pinball_lighting_mods (resized).pnggnr-pinball_lighting_mods (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

16,500 (OBO)
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 8,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/145?hl=gd2103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.