(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,165 posts
  • 597 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by JesseJames23
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

neo_fusion-pinball_mods (resized).jpg
pinball-mods_godzilla-neo_fusion_ultra_+ (resized).png
08C7394E-40DE-4A7A-B12D-7B9ED3102251 (resized).jpeg
wonka1 (resized).jpg
wonka (resized).jpg
gnr1 (resized).jpg
gnr2 (resized).jpg
gnr (resized).jpg
7B7C2AA3-9B49-4D8F-90E9-D090BD09B4E4 (resized).png
neo_pinstadium_pinball_mod_diagram (resized).png
02c_neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
attack_from_mars-pinball_mods_led_lights (resized).png
monster_bash_remake_pinball_mods (resized).png
alien-pinball-mods (resized).png
B1BF45EF-024A-4922-AE5E-6311B3490C82 (resized).jpeg

There are 7,165 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 144.
#7151 12 days ago

I had a few questions from those installing the Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods for Chicago Gaming Company Monster Bash Remake (or Bally/Williams version too) pinball. The Blue/UV+Glow for Frankenstein means that you will use BOTH triggers on the same flasher for a extraordinary combo color effect on the playfield.

monster_bash_remake_pinball_mods (resized).png
#7152 11 days ago

Any Black Friday sales going on for these. I would like to try out a set or two.

#7153 11 days ago

Just updated the website for the many of you installing the Neos pinball mods on Attack From Mars pinball from Chicago Gaming. There is a new Konekt adapter available for this machine and makes for a super easy Plug & Play install.

The “Flasher” trigger is for the UV+Glow Saucer Dome which creates one amazing like show when you destroy it. Sweet!!!!

attack_from_mars-pinball_mods_led_lights (resized).pngbally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7154 10 days ago

I get a lot of questions about the reason everyone is choosing the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods versus the original Pin Stadiums. One of the many benefits is that they are more powerful with more LEDs, that provide much deeper and richer colors to elevate the artwork. But the BLUR Photon Merger is a favorite feature because it eliminates the stripes and reflections from plastics and ramps. See the Before and After results regarding that aspect. Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusion Ultra+ is for sure the way to go!!

Here is the link to purchase: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

02c_neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).pngneo_pinstadium_pinball_mod_diagram (resized).png
#7155 8 days ago

Sneaky sale... I bought my first set to try them. Thank You

#7156 7 days ago

Black Friday special just announced and this is the LAST sale for a VERY LONG time!!

If you are thinking of picking up some of our products, NOW is the time.

Click here to order:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

This ends on Monday or while supplies last!!

Use the following secret Discount Code:

BF21

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
7B7C2AA3-9B49-4D8F-90E9-D090BD09B4E4 (resized).png

#7157 6 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Black Friday special just announced and this is the LAST sale for a VERY LONG time!!
If you are thinking of picking up some of our products, NOW is the time.
Click here to order:
This ends on Monday or while supplies last!!
Use the following secret Discount Code:
BF21

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

Just a heads up less than 48 hours left on this OR while inventory permits which could be the case. I suggest ordering now is my best recommendation is all I can say.

Here is the order link:

#7158 6 days ago

Hey all,
I just installed Pinstadiums on Wonka, and they look amazing. tons of much needed light added to the Playfield; the game is far more beautiful, and it is so much easier to track the ball during the game. For years, I was reticent to buy this product for my pins because I typically added spotlights to my games to rectify poor lighting with mixed results. Now that I have these on Wonka, I'm totally sold. These lights are a game changer. the App is so easy to use, and the colors and options for the lights are absolutely perfectly executed. I'm surprised more people don't have these on their games from all eras; every game could use some pinstadiums, especially the games you intend to keep forever. JJP games are notoriously dim, so if you own one, buy some pinstadium liights from scott; you will not regret it. Just the fact that your game's beauty will be enhanced is reason enough to buy a set. These make our precious and loved games that much better. The enhancement is clear and the value is obvious.

That brings me to GNR LE. I bought NEO Concert Edition Pinstadiums months ago, and was reluctant to install them because the game is already very well lit; better than any other jjp game by far. However, after installing them on wonka, I went right to work on getting the GNR kit set up. Let me say this: GNR was already the best lit game with the best lightshow in pinball history. with NEO Concert editions Pinstadiums, this game is absolutely impossibly beautiful, immersive, and the lights are perfect. Scott must have had inside access when creating this product, because they follow the GNR hot rail lighting and spinner lighting perfectly, and with excellent effect. I can't believe how great this product is, and what it does to an already VERY well liit game with an incredible light show. So, I recommend buying these lights to anyone who owns a JJP game. They are a must have mod for these games.

In addition, I think Scott, the mastermind behind this company, is an absolute pinball world/community treasure, and deserves enormous credit for his contribution to our hobby. He was so helpful to me, responding to a dozen emails at least to help me get these lights installed, and functioning well. I am so impressed that he has the time and patience for newbies like me to ensure our games work with his product. He guided me through a few minor hiccups, mostly caused by my own ignorance. I think he is the nicest guy ever in our hobby, perhaps tied with Gerry Stellenberger at Multimorphic for the best, most helpful assets to customers in our world. Scott, my hat is off to you for your incredible talent and courtesy to our community. Thank you!

So, go out and order these lights. You will not regret it!!! This is a must have mod!

gnr (resized).jpggnr1 (resized).jpggnr2 (resized).jpgwonka (resized).jpgwonka1 (resized).jpg
#7159 5 days ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

Hey all,
I just installed Pinstadiums on Wonka, and they look amazing. tons of much needed light added to the Playfield; the game is far more beautiful, and it is so much easier to track the ball during the game. For years, I was reticent to buy this product for my pins because I typically added spotlights to my games to rectify poor lighting with mixed results. Now that I have these on Wonka, I'm totally sold. These lights are a game changer. the App is so easy to use, and the colors and options for the lights are absolutely perfectly executed. I'm surprised more people don't have these on their games from all eras; every game could use some pinstadiums, especially the games you intend to keep forever. JJP games are notoriously dim, so if you own one, buy some pinstadium liights from scott; you will not regret it. Just the fact that your game's beauty will be enhanced is reason enough to buy a set. These make our precious and loved games that much better. The enhancement is clear and the value is obvious.
That brings me to GNR LE. I bought NEO Concert Edition Pinstadiums months ago, and was reluctant to install them because the game is already very well lit; better than any other jjp game by far. However, after installing them on wonka, I went right to work on getting the GNR kit set up. Let me say this: GNR was already the best lit game with the best lightshow in pinball history. with NEO Concert editions Pinstadiums, this game is absolutely impossibly beautiful, immersive, and the lights are perfect. Scott must have had inside access when creating this product, because they follow the GNR hot rail lighting and spinner lighting perfectly, and with excellent effect. I can't believe how great this product is, and what it does to an already VERY well liit game with an incredible light show. So, I recommend buying these lights to anyone who owns a JJP game. They are a must have mod for these games.
In addition, I think Scott, the mastermind behind this company, is an absolute pinball world/community treasure, and deserves enormous credit for his contribution to our hobby. He was so helpful to me, responding to a dozen emails at least to help me get these lights installed, and functioning well. I am so impressed that he has the time and patience for newbies like me to ensure our games work with his product. He guided me through a few minor hiccups, mostly caused by my own ignorance. I think he is the nicest guy ever in our hobby, perhaps tied with Gerry Stellenberger at Multimorphic for the best, most helpful assets to customers in our world. Scott, my hat is off to you for your incredible talent and courtesy to our community. Thank you!
So, go out and order these lights. You will not regret it!!! This is a must have mod!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW thank you so much for taking the time to write this in depth review and for all of the compliments. I am super pumped that you received great customer service and even better were able to experience both of the products in person on your machine. Seeing is believing for sure and I know that this post will be very helpful for others considering the product. Nothing beats hearing from the customers themselves as that is the true test. Satisfaction and results are always backed up and guaranteed.

Again you went beyond yourself to post this up and it is VERY much appreciated

#7160 5 days ago

For those looking to add a Pinstadium to a Godzilla and not sure what it may involve, I posted my newbie notes from my install over in the Godzilla thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/75#post-6629393

Many thanks to Scott for the help and suggestions during my install (makes a lot more sense now)

#7161 5 days ago

Less than 24 hours left and the Final Sale of the year is ending. Cyber Monday deals here:

08C7394E-40DE-4A7A-B12D-7B9ED3102251 (resized).jpeg
#7162 4 days ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

For those looking to add a Pinstadium to a Godzilla and not sure what it may involve, I posted my newbie notes from my install over in the Godzilla thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/75#post-6629393
Many thanks to Scott for the help and suggestions during my install (makes a lot more sense now)

That seriously an awesome detailed install guide and it will be very helpful for the many of you installing the Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods on Stern Godzilla. Combine what he posted: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/75#post-6629393

with this attached flasher location and app color guide and you will be all set!!

Nice work and thanks so much for doing this for everyone

pinball-mods_godzilla-neo_fusion_ultra_+ (resized).png
#7163 3 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That seriously an awesome detailed install guide and it will be very helpful for the many of you installing the Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods on Stern Godzilla. Combine what he posted: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/75#post-6629393
with this attached flasher location and app color guide and you will be all set!!
Nice work and thanks so much for doing this for everyone
[quoted image]

Remember the Neo Fusion Ultra+ flashers come preprogrammed with colors out of the box. The color of the wire indicates the factory default color. For example Red/Black wire means Red colored lighting, etc. Of course you can customize them easily in the app to any color you like.

However this setup above is what I feel to be the best setup for Stern Godzilla and you don’t have to adjust them in the app if you use this diagram. Killer results!! Just ask anyone that has installed them.

#7164 2 days ago

Common question I get is which of the products to get for your machine. I suggest at minimum the Neo Pin Stadiums and for those of you that want the "Ultimate Lightshow" need I say more??

Neo Fusion Ultra+: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

neo_fusion-pinball_mods (resized).jpg
#7165 1 day ago

Just installed Pin Stadium Neo on my Metallica. All I can say is wow….. Huge difference. Scott is also super cool to answer any questions you might have during install.

There are 7,165 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 144.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside