(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 165.
#7101 2 years ago

Yes if anybody’s considering ordering these I would suggest placing an order sooner than later. Ever since the show it’s been extremely busy since the Neos were witnessed in person. Just a heads up and until I get caught up the wait could get longer. Just depends on how fast I can move. Waiting definitely will not speed it up if you know what I’m saying. I will process the orders in the order they were received.

Quoted from Mando:

Ahh bummer, Godzilla is in serious need of some light LOL. I could shift the over from another game I guess in the meantime

stern_godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern_godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7102 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes if anybody’s considering ordering these I would suggest placing an order sooner than later. Ever since the show it’s been extremely busy since the Neos were witnessed in person. Just a heads up and until I get caught up the wait could get longer. Just depends on how fast I can move. Waiting definitely will not speed it up if you know what I’m saying. I will process the orders in the order they were received.
[quoted image]

Nice! You should include that decal in my order LOL.

I just went with the standard NEOs I am afraid if I get the Ultra+ then I will need to order more hahah. You should send me them instead, like a drug dealer

#7103 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I just went with the standard NEOs I am afraid if I get the Ultra+ then I will need to order more hahah. You should send me them instead, like a drug dealer

Not every game needs the extra flashers, but when they do, it's hard to live without them. Iron Maiden isn't near as entertaining without the extra light show.

#7104 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I am glad that you like the logo and love the product enough that you would put it on your machine. When people see that they know they are in for quite the show.

Yes the Neo Fusion Ultra+ is without a doubt the top performer if you have the extra budget for it then it’s highly recommended. I am in process of converting my personal machines over to that. Some of them had original Pin Stadiums or the original Fusions or Neo Fusions. Once I get caught up on these orders that will be my goal because it’s impossible to unsee what’s possible.

You will be super happy with the Neo Pin Stadiums without a doubt though(most popular seller), but the Neo Fusions Ultra+ is in a category of its own. Without a doubt transforms your pinball into a “Super Pin” in a few minutes. It has all of those dream features everyone (including myself) have been wanting.

I just put them on Metallica Monsters Premium and it took everything I had to not bring that to the show this past weekend but I only had so much room in the trailer.

Anyways here is a side by side of the GI illumination results your can expect with either version of the Neos pinball mods you go with for Stern Godzilla!!

62C44631-6AEC-4F9B-9368-6D8F9D541E4F (resized).jpeg62C44631-6AEC-4F9B-9368-6D8F9D541E4F (resized).jpeg
#7105 2 years ago

I like the one on the left, too bright on the right.

LOL JK man

By the way this is Mandelbloom I changed my name on here because hey why not Mando was available and it kinda matches my name, own plenty of your pinstadiums and I know we have gone back and forth a few times on things

#7106 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I am about 2-3 weeks out on orders as I got completely slammed and wiped out from Expo due to the fact that everyone got to see them in person and the hype was real. Crazy insane show and I will be working around the clock to get these filled. Thanks everyone for the support, it was overwhelming in a great way and it was nice to demonstrate in person instead of pics and videos. It's even better when you play on the machine, so hard to capture with devices. Human eyes rule!!

I was one who bought at the show !
Realized the hype was real.
Installed easy in my Woz n Wonka.
It’s pretty amazing the difference.
Look at the pics I just took even in the middle of the day you can obviously see huge difference.
Thanks Scott.
Great product.

Forgot to mention the App Is super easy to use and actually bonus fun turning the lights on/off to show family and friends the difference,seeing their reaction is always the same.
“WOW ! How did we even play it that dark before”
8910FF57-8503-4E3A-92EC-9975C8E393B9 (resized).jpeg8910FF57-8503-4E3A-92EC-9975C8E393B9 (resized).jpegBA99A185-7FE9-4EBC-9E5D-4042AD268164 (resized).jpegBA99A185-7FE9-4EBC-9E5D-4042AD268164 (resized).jpegD388E810-B5DE-413C-B46F-51781B4500DA (resized).jpegD388E810-B5DE-413C-B46F-51781B4500DA (resized).jpegF342DFA7-7737-4E86-82A3-B439958668CD (resized).jpegF342DFA7-7737-4E86-82A3-B439958668CD (resized).jpeg

#7107 2 years ago

ok guys. getting my original pinstadiums with uv glow installed in my godzilla LE, what are yall using for GI connection point (with the white vs. red GI didnt know which was best to use...), and where should I hook the UV glow to? (right now using center spinner flasher.)

thanks for the help and guidance.

#7108 2 years ago

I have found my favorite and recommended color settings is an Orbital Sunrise orange. It’s a super compliment to the city scape theme. Try these settings.

Check out the tremendous “side” benefit of the product illuminating the side art too!!

**Note tapping on “RGB” on the top left of the color wheel will give you precise granular control to match these exact settings. RGB brightness is 100% and have white at 0%(Neos ONLY!). Also the pic shows much more red than what you see with your human eye. This is truly a sunset orange and is beautiful. As always, hard to capture with the robotic eye
0CB102E0-BF31-4B21-8800-9B63166F197C (resized).jpeg0CB102E0-BF31-4B21-8800-9B63166F197C (resized).jpeg1F3D9C74-FA55-49AE-9E21-38D3F3BD80B7 (resized).jpeg1F3D9C74-FA55-49AE-9E21-38D3F3BD80B7 (resized).jpeg72FC7D44-2432-4F73-A1B5-943477D2932B (resized).jpeg72FC7D44-2432-4F73-A1B5-943477D2932B (resized).jpegA2AFE4D4-BDC7-414A-973A-2A8ABC104A89 (resized).jpegA2AFE4D4-BDC7-414A-973A-2A8ABC104A89 (resized).jpeg

#7109 2 years ago

Massive amounts of Neo Concert Editions for GNR are leaving out Monday from the 2nd run. Thank you for all of you that have been patiently awaiting the remainder of the shipment of this 2nd production run and the rest should be out by the end of the week. Get Ready!!!

pinball_mods_gnr_pinball_jjp (resized).pngpinball_mods_gnr_pinball_jjp (resized).png

#7110 2 years ago

Looks like more of the Concert Editions from the limited 2nd will be going out tomorrow(tons shipped out on Saturday and tracking information sent) earlier than expected, so good news for everyone. Having a very productive weekend and still working on other orders too. As mentioned earlier, this month has been extremely busy with Pinball Expo, but no worries I am cranking through the orders and am a couple weeks out on them: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

So if you are thinking about getting lights I would suggest getting your order in as soon as you can as demand is super high right now for the our products. I process them in the order received. Thank you all for your continued support!!

neo_sunset (resized).pngneo_sunset (resized).png

#7111 2 years ago

Here are the installation links to those of you that will be receiving the Neo Concert Editions Guns N' Roses pinball mods this week for your Jersey Jack Pinball. You will first start with making your Plug & Play wiring connections here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions-gnr/

Then for the Xeno Mounts follow this link:

The 2nd run of these have ALL shipped out and is completed as of today. Congratulations to those of you that ordered them (you definitely made the best choice in your life). Thank you as always for the loyal support too.

Note: Kevin from Buffalo Pinball will be streaming a live install of the Plug & Play connections for the Neo Concert Editions Ultra+ next Monday on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

I will also put that Live Stream video on demand on the installation page once it has been completed in case anyone misses it!!

#7112 2 years ago

Those mounts are great wish you could make them for all machines. If I have on complaint it's the mounting , my magnet strips seem to fail over time and I see you don't even sell those others ones anymore.

#7113 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the installation links to those of you that will be receiving the Neo Concert Editions Guns N' Roses pinball mods this week for your Jersey Jack Pinball. You will first start with making your Plug & Play wiring connections here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions-gnr/
The 2nd run of these have ALL shipped out and is completed as of today. Congratulations to those of you that ordered them (you definitely made the best choice in your life). Thank you as always for the loyal support too.
Note: Kevin from Buffalo Pinball will be streaming a live install of the Plug & Play connections for the Neo Concert Editions Ultra+ next Monday on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball
I will also put that Live Stream video on demand on the installation page once it has been completed in case anyone misses it!!

Finally took delivery on my GNR. Someone mentioned that the Xeno mounts do not play nice with Lior's Speaker mod. I have not tried yet. Do you know if this is true?

#7114 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Those mounts are great wish you could make them for all machines. If I have on complaint it's the mounting , my magnet strips seem to fail over time and I see you don't even sell those others ones anymore.

I am working on Xeno Mounts which you will be able to upgrade to on all of your machines. The Hovers are no longer sold as they will be replaced with these. The Xeno Mounts are superior all the way around and are in development/testing as we speak. So no worries when they are ready I will definitely post up here and any kit you own you will be able to upgrade to them. I had them being tested on several of the machines at Expo in the booth.

In the meantime if you are having any adhesion issues:

Make sure you are using the black adhesive cable clamps on the backboard(they offer needed support) and have enough slack between the clamp and where the ribbon cable(this is vital) goes into the light bar. These are vital to a solid mounting.

Also during the initial install when the Magna-Mounts are installed, it’s important to press the cabinet side mount VERY firmly with your thumb (lightbar off of course) up and down the entire length of the mount. Stand on the opposite side of the machine when pressing on the mount so you can get optimal pressure with your thumb. Keep in mind that you have 48 hours before they fully cure(once you pull the backing off the mount) to do this and it’s required for a solid bond to the cabinet. When you do this “firmly” it should almost hurt your thumb is how firm I am saying this . You should be good to go then. This is especially important on machines with vinyl side art.

One of the main causes for the issues you are referring to is forgetting to remove the lights from the Magna-Mount when raising the playfield. Once that bond it broken or loosened, then it will be not go back to how it was and the mount will need to be replaced.

The good news is that I do sell these separately on the website if you need to re-mount them again and that should resolve the issue for you. Here is the link: https://pinstadium.com/product/hd-magna-mounts/

I hope this helps!!!

#7115 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Finally took delivery on my GNR. Someone mentioned that the Xeno mounts do not play nice with Lior's Speaker mod. I have not tried yet. Do you know if this is true?

Very nice and congrats on the delivery of your machine!!

The Xeno Mounts work perfect on the machine but I been told that a couple have had clearance issues on the back right Xeno Mount mount when they tried to add the speaker mod you are referring to.

This was easily resolved by the customer as they simply trimmed one of the speakers off on that side so they would fit. That way they could have the best of both worlds.

#7116 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I am working on Xeno Mounts which you will be able to upgrade to on all of your machines. The Hovers are no longer sold as they will be replaced with these. The Xeno Mounts are superior all the way around and are in development/testing as we speak. So no worries when they are ready I will definitely post up here and any kit you own you will be able to upgrade to them. I had them being tested on several of the machines at Expo in the booth.
In the meantime if you are having any adhesion issues:
Make sure you are using the black adhesive cable clamps on the backboard(they offer needed support) and have enough slack between the clamp and where the ribbon cable(this is vital) goes into the light bar. These are vital to a solid mounting.
Also during the initial install when the Magna-Mounts are installed, it’s important to press the cabinet side mount VERY firmly with your thumb (lightbar off of course) up and down the entire length of the mount. Stand on the opposite side of the machine when pressing on the mount so you can get optimal pressure with your thumb. Keep in mind that you have 48 hours before they fully cure(once you pull the backing off the mount) to do this and it’s required for a solid bond to the cabinet. When you do this “firmly” it should almost hurt your thumb is how firm I am saying this . You should be good to go then. This is especially important on machines with vinyl side art.
One of the main causes for the issues you are referring to is forgetting to remove the lights from the Magna-Mount when raising the playfield. Once that bond it broken or loosened, then it will be not go back to how it was and the mount will need to be replaced.
The good news is that I do sell these separately on the website if you need to re-mount them again and that should resolve the issue for you. Here is the link: https://pinstadium.com/product/hd-magna-mounts/
I hope this helps!!!

Yes I have a few extra sets of mounts, the biggest issue seems to be with the stern side art I clean it well and press hard but eventually it just seems to fail. New mounds sound good you are on the right track with the Hovers but I think they needed a better way to attach. Happy to test the new ones for you I have a set of neos on order.

Adam Mandelbloom

#7117 2 years ago

Adam,

I would suggest pressing firmer on the next install and let the mounts cure for 48 hours prior to mounting the light bar.

Some runs of art blades can do what is called off-gassing more than others. It’s not common but can occur. That can break down the adhesion.

You can even try warming up the mounts prior to applying them(use hair dryer or heat gun), normally I do not suggest and is not needed but if you are having issues it should resolve it for you.

Thanks for the offer to test the Xenos however I have a lot more development to do on them and I put them through some rigorous testing beyond what a normal consumer would ever do

#7118 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Good news and update for the Guns N' Roses Collectors Edition owners that ordered the Neo Concert Editions pinball mods with the Xeno Mounts:

Previously due to the special Coma Lock (only comes with the CE) left outlane feature, the Xeno Mounts would not clear the mechanism. I have since re-designed a special #2 Xeno Mount that will simply adhere to the side of the Coma!! These shipped with the 2nd run kits last week and this and I updated the website accordingly. Here is a picture showing how it will be positioned
pinball-mods-for_guns_n_roses_xeno-mount_collectors_edition_1250b (resized).jpgpinball-mods-for_guns_n_roses_xeno-mount_collectors_edition_1250b (resized).jpg

#7119 2 years ago

The New Ultra + Concert Editions are beyond description. I was lucky enough to be a recipient of the first run of 50 Concert Editions. They improved the game so much in every way. They did not change the light show that Eric designed - they enhanced it. Most criticisms I have read have never seen these in person. I cannot tell you how much these improve visibility and add to the WOW factor of this game. Then Scott went and added Ultra +. I am speechless with the impact these lights have on this game. It is really amazing. This and the Pinwoofer mod make this game off the charts and without comparison. Unlike other games where you have to elect what flasher to connect Pinstadiums to, these completely sync with the game in every way. I love them so much much I paid full price for the updates (and no I am not trying to sell my first set for $650). Please PM me if you need any other information. If you have GNR, you have to get these as soon as Scott makes them available again.

#7120 2 years ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

The New Ultra + Concert Editions are beyond description. I was lucky enough to be a recipient of the first run of 50 Concert Editions. They improved the game so much in every way. They did not change the light show that Eric designed - they enhanced it. Most criticisms I have read have never seen these in person. I cannot tell you how much these improve visibility and add to the WOW factor of this game. Then Scott went and added Ultra +. I am speechless with the impact these lights have on this game. It is really amazing. This and the Pinwoofer mod make this game off the charts and without comparison. Unlike other games where you have to elect what flasher to connect Pinstadiums to, these completely sync with the game in every way. I love them so much much I paid full price for the updates (and no I am not trying to sell my first set for $650). Please PM me if you need any other information. If you have GNR, you have to get these as soon as Scott makes them available again.

Thank you very much and it's great to hear from someone that not only experienced the 1st gen of them but also was able to compared the 2nd gen (also 2nd Limited run) Neo Concert Edition Ultra+ which is now the new standard for the product. The new LEDs on the Lumisync and doubling the amount of chips makes a lights years difference on the performance of the lights.

The time it took to design these and to engineer is only worth it's weight in gold when collectors such as yourself confirm the dramatic change it makes for an already awesome machine like JJP Guns N' Roses You are definitely ahead of the pack for now being the first to install these and many more will be landing all week into collector's homes. It's going to be an exciting weekend for you all and when you and your buddies get to see what Trojanlaw has under his glass, you are going to be pleased beyond any expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to post and for your multiple orders, even with the Neo Concert Editions!!!

#7121 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you very much and it's great to hear from someone that not only experienced the 1st gen of them but also was able to compared the 2nd gen (also 2nd Limited run) Neo Concert Edition Ultra+ which is now the new standard for the product. The new LEDs on the Lumisync and doubling the amount of chips makes a lights years difference on the performance of the lights.
The time it took to design these and to engineer is only worth it's weight in gold when collectors such as yourself confirm the dramatic change it makes for an already awesome machine like JJP Guns N' Roses You are definitely ahead of the pack for now being the first to install these and many more will be landing all week into collector's homes. It's going to be an exciting weekend for you all and when you and your buddies get to see what Trojanlaw has under his glass, you are going to be pleased beyond any expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to post and for your multiple orders, even with the Neo Concert Editions!!!

Is there an upgrade path for early adopters of the Concert Edition to the Ultra + version? I have not even installed my set yet (Got the game 2 weeks ago, and can't stop playing long enough to install them).

#7122 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Is there an upgrade path for early adopters of the Concert Edition to the Ultra + version? I have not even installed my set yet (Got the game 2 weeks ago, and can't stop playing long enough to install them).

Once you install them you will want to play it even more!!

The Ultra+ version is something new that starting with the 2nd run (you have the 1st run standard version). The Ultra+ and requires a completely new rebuild from the ground up to accommodate the new circuitry, power supplies, LED chips, etc.

The best thing to do is to get on board for the next run of them when it’s announced and you can always put the 1st generation ones up for sale when the Ultra+ versions ship from the future 3rd run. The good news is you have a set immediately available to install with no wait which many would love to be in your position right now

#7123 2 years ago

The last observation I will offer up on the Concert Editions is they will ruin you for any other GNR game. Once you play with them, you will never want to go back. I know it is difficult for people to imagine, but a machine without them looks at bit boring by comparison.

Get whatever version you can get. Both the original and UV+ are awesome. The UV+ are just a bit more vibrant and engaging. Videos are almost useless in demonstrating what the experience is actually like. You can not truly realize how much more the playfield becomes alive at all times.

#7124 2 years ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

The last observation I will offer up on the Concert Editions is they will ruin you for any other GNR game. Once you play with them, you will never want to go back. I know it is difficult for people to imagine, but a machine without them looks at bit boring by comparison.
Get whatever version you can get. Both the original and UV+ are awesome. The UV+ are just a bit more vibrant and engaging. Videos are almost useless in demonstrating what the experience is actually like. You can not truly realize how much more the playfield becomes alive at all times.

Well then, I'll look forward to seeing them at TPF.

#7125 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Thank you again for your order today and you are going to be glad that you went with the Neo Concert Edition Ultra+. You made the right call!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7126 2 years ago

Giddy up!

Should be a fun weekend.

GNRPS (resized).jpgGNRPS (resized).jpg
#7127 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

Giddy up!
Should be a fun weekend.
[quoted image]

Notice the new larger/hefty Pin Stadium shipping tube. When you see that on your porch you know that GNR Neo Concert Edition Ultra+ just arrived!!! Be sure to post your impression of them here!!

#7128 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Notice the new larger/hefty Pin Stadium shipping tube

I did notice that! The tube seems twice as big and twice as heavy as any other Pinstadiums I have received.

Can't wait to crack it open and install it. I will definitely post my impressions afterwards.

I am hoping to have half as good an experience as Trojanlaw did.

#7129 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

I did notice that! The tube seems twice as big and twice as heavy as any other Pinstadiums I have received.
Can't wait to crack it open and install it. I will definitely post my impressions afterwards.
I am hoping to have half as good an experience as Trojanlaw did.

Yes it’s got all the goodies inside there and very clean/easy factory Plug & Play connectors. Only 3 connections to make and done

You will now be on pace with what Trojanlaw is seeing. Get ready!!

#7130 2 years ago

Ok, so I have not had much luck with the Pinstadium lights staying on with the thicker Powerbladez installed (sideblades). I have tried new magnetic strips but they constantly fall off. So I am thinking of installing something at both ends of the Pinstadium lights to keep them attached. I want something that is easy to remove if I have to lift the playfield. Was thinking a couple flathead screws might be the easiest solution. Just wondering if anyone has done something similar to keep them in place. Thanks for your help!

#7131 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Ok, so I have not had much luck with the Pinstadium lights staying on with the thicker Powerbladez installed (sideblades). I have tried new magnetic strips but they constantly fall off. So I am thinking of installing something at both ends of the Pinstadium lights to keep them attached. I want something that is easy to remove if I have to lift the playfield. Was thinking a couple flathead screws might be the easiest solution. Just wondering if anyone has done something similar to keep them in place. Thanks for your help!

Knock on wood, I've never had any adhesion issues with my pinstadiums. I have art blades on all my pins (both official sterns and 3rd party). I think surface prep is the #1 reason for the strips on holding.

I use Rapid TAC (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006RUG9XO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title) for both the art blades and when prepping the blades for the pinstadiums. Once you have the pinstadiums were you want them carefully remove the light strips from the magnetic strips and take your time applying pressure to the magnetic strips so the bond holds.

Good luck!

I'm waiting for my Ultra+ for my godzilla premium. The PF seems so dark without the pinstadiums, or maybe it's because I'm getting older and can't see.

#7132 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Powerbladez work good the Magna-Mounts but it is for sure one of the art blades that requires extra firm and precise mounting due to the fact that you are dealing with a topography of sorts. Meaning, they are commonly layered with vinyl and recessed mirror cuts.

With that said I would suggest heating up a new set of mounts to get them nice and warm. Then very firmly apply to them making sure to press extra firm in and recesses. Then let the Magna-Mounts fully cure for 48 hours before mounting the light bars.

You should be good to go then. I am working on Xeno Mounts (see above posts) that will eventually be available that you can easily upgrade you kit too also. I would not suggest screwing or modifying the light bars as you will for sure have issues with sagging and failing portions of lights etc.

#7133 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you again for your order today and you are going to be glad that you went with the Neo Concert Edition Ultra+. You made the right call!!

You're welcome. I have PS lights on all my games.

Is there a video out there with the GNR Concert Ultra+ installed? Love to see it while I wait for mine.

#7134 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

You're welcome. I have PS lights on all my games.
Is there a video out there with the GNR Concert Ultra+ installed? Love to see it while I wait for mine.

That’s awesome!!

I don’t have any videos because it’s difficult to accurately capture the huge difference with the camera eye. In person it is very noticeable as Trojanlaw can attest to since he has both to compare. It's lot for a camera to try to process but very natural for the human eye. Common topic here

#7135 2 years ago

Here are the instructions for those of you that are install the Guns N' Roses pinball mods Neo Concert Edition Ultra+ this weekend:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions-gnr/

Simply lug the power into the service port, use the factory "Y" splitter on the Left Spinner, Center Spinner, and side pattern lights, DONE!!

Do yourself a favor when in song modes by playing them through (Choose Add-a-Ball when hitting the scoop) instead of cashing out for a jackpot. The lightshow gets super awesome as the songs getting deeper into the groove. Rocket Queen is a great example because about 1 to 1:30 minutes into the song the playfield comes alive and starts crawling with colors across the entire playing area. Literally looks like it is crawling, no joke!! It's wicked and one of the coolest effects ever seen.

You will see these kinds of impressive and visually stunning results on each of the songs as they own have their own unique characteristics features with the Neo Concert Editions Ultra+ installed. Very fun to explore in this way. It's all 100% factory synchronized with the new LumiSync system on the Concert Editions which does the GI color changing. Then when you rip the guitar spinner the dazzling UV+Glow brings some serious eye candy to the event.

Remember that these are so factory integrated that you do not need to connect to their Wifi to change colors in the Pin Stadium app. Of course you can but you would be changing the factory color sync so it's not recommended For the brightness you can easily adjust that in the JJP factory setting menus of the machine. By default the factory setting from JJP for brightness is one step down from Max. I suggested turning it up all the way, but hey it's up to you.

Sit back and enjoy the concert!!

guns-n-roses-jjp-pinball-mods-concert_edition_pinstadium (resized).pngguns-n-roses-jjp-pinball-mods-concert_edition_pinstadium (resized).pngguns-n-roses-pinball-machine-mods (resized).pngguns-n-roses-pinball-machine-mods (resized).pngpinball_playfield_guns_n_roses (resized).pngpinball_playfield_guns_n_roses (resized).pngpinball_playfield_guns_n_roses_zoom (resized).pngpinball_playfield_guns_n_roses_zoom (resized).png

#7136 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Finally got around to install the Pinstadium in my Oktoberfest, it is so much better now, but the kicker is really when you tie the flasher into the Shaker motor! Makes rollercoaster Multiball even more of an experience!
Love it, thank you Scott!
PS: you should talk to the manufacturers to make Pinstadium a factory option, it is really a must have mod!

Would love to see a vid clip of this with start multiball!

#7137 2 years ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

Once you play with them, you will never want to go back.

Trojanlaw knows of what he speaks. I installed the GNR CE's yesterday and I am blown away by how they so perfectly integrate with the light show, they seem like they came from the factory.

The electrical connections portion of the install is fantastic as you don't have to mess with those PITA wire taps as all connections are factory style connectors and take about 10 seconds each to install and are super secure. I think I was under the playfield for 1 or 2 minutes total. It is a massive improvement over the old style taps and alligator clips.

The only minor criticism I have is that while the Xeno mounts are worlds better than the Hovers, the zip tie attachments on the two back mounts are a little funky and the clearance to the glass is incredibly tight. So tight that the zip tie on my back left mount grazes the glass when I slide it in, so I must not have it it mounted quite right even though I took my time and read the instructions and looked at all the supplied photos and videos 10 times. I also have Sven's Ultimate Upgrade kit installed and I had to take the right rear speaker cover off to make that Xeno mount fit, but I understand I might be able to trim that speaker a bit to make it work. I am sure these minor install issues are mainly user error and I will get them sorted, but it would be nice if the back mounts attached to the light bars similarly to how the front mounts attach and you did not have to use the zip ties.

Overall, if you have a GNR I highly recommend the CE's. It really is hard to describe the difference in the experience, but the overall light show is taken from a 10 to a 12 and the entire playfield is perfectly and evenly lit. I was skeptical that the stock light show could be improved upon, but like others have said, you really need to see these in person to understand.

#7138 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

Trojanlaw knows of what he speaks. I installed the GNR CE's yesterday and I am blown away by how they so perfectly integrate with the light show, they seem like they came from the factory.
The electrical connections portion of the install is fantastic as you don't have to mess with those PITA wire taps as all connections are factory style connectors and take about 10 seconds each to install and are super secure. I think I was under the playfield for 1 or 2 minutes total. It is a massive improvement over the old style taps and alligator clips.
The only minor criticism I have is that while the Xeno mounts are worlds better than the Hovers, the zip tie attachments on the two back mounts are a little funky and the clearance to the glass is incredibly tight. So tight that the zip tie on my back left mount grazes the glass when I slide it in, so I must not have it it mounted quite right even though I took my time and read the instructions and looked at all the supplied photos and videos 10 times. I also have Sven's Ultimate Upgrade kit installed and I had to take the right rear speaker cover off to make that Xeno mount fit, but I understand I might be able to trim that speaker a bit to make it work. I am sure these minor install issues are mainly user error and I will get them sorted, but it would be nice if the back mounts attached to the light bars similarly to how the front mounts attach and you did not have to use the zip ties.
Overall, if you have a GNR I highly recommend the CE's. It really is hard to describe the difference in the experience, but the overall light show is taken from a 10 to a 12 and the entire playfield is perfectly and evenly lit. I was skeptical that the stock light show could be improved upon, but like others have said, you really need to see these in person to understand.

Hey glad you got them installed and are enjoying the Neo Concert Edition Ultra+ on your GNR pinball!! In regard to the rear Xeno Mounts those are going to be the ones that require more precision due to the fact that they are designed to support the mass weight of the light bar and to protect the Concert Edition wiring from damage.

As a result I put some extra pics and full 360 short videos of how the heat shrink and ties (located here under Step 2: #3 Xeno Mounts:
https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions-gnr/ ) from the ribbons cables needs to be hand pressed into the slot. Also if the zip ties are flipped upside or on the opposite end then you will have a clearance issue. If not you will experience that slight drag when sliding the glass over it. **Take extra special note of those pics and short video I put up and you should be good to go.

You can also move the left rear #3 Xeno Mount on the backboard down by lowering the mount a bit to clear the glass and repositioning the rear mounting screws accordingly. But the best thing to do is to properly re-seat the light bar into the Xeno Mount itself. Either way this will easily resolve what you are experiencing.

If you need any help or guidance on that let me know and shoot me an email. I am more than happy to show you the way I am sure your GNR is the most amazing one in town now!!!

#7139 2 years ago

I bought pinstadiums before I got the machine. Actually pre ordered them. Got my GNR and thought there was no need but I forgot I prepaid for them and I was surprised when I got the shipping notice.

I was going to sell them then I thought… I will try them first.

2 words: HOLY CRAP!!

I never thought this game needed more light but this addition is unreal. The mounts are a must and these lights are a must. 12:00am on Monday morning and Scott responded to a service email within minutes. He’s done that in the past as well.

Do yourself a favor and grab these damn light. Integration is seamless.

#7140 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I bought pinstadiums before I got the machine. Actually pre ordered them. Got my GNR and thought there was no need but I forgot I prepaid for them and I was surprised when I got the shipping notice.
I was going to sell them then I thought… I will try them first.
2 words: HOLY CRAP!!
I never thought this game needed more light but this addition is unreal. The mounts are a must and these lights are a must. 12:00am on Monday morning and Scott responded to a service email within minutes. He’s done that in the past as well.
Do yourself a favor and grab these damn light. Integration is seamless.

Sweet and I am pleased you are a VERY happy camper!! Also to clarify he is referring to the Neo Concert Editions Ultra+ pinball mods made specifically for Jersey Jack Guns N’ Roses.

I am super thankful for your order and for the continued support. Many thanks again!

#7141 2 years ago

Be sure to check out Buffalo Pinball tonight on Twitch as Kevin installs the Neo Concert Edition Ultra+ pinball mods on his very own Guns N’ Roses LE:

https://m.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

FYI: I will also post this link up on the installation instructions page for those of you installing them in case you miss it.

Now there will be an install video by Buffalo Pinball for the Xeno Mounts (already there) and the physical connections (from the stream tonight) to the machine.

In addition I have made some updates and added some tips to the installation pages over the weekend too.

gnr-pinball-mods-jjp-jersey-jack-pinball (resized).jpggnr-pinball-mods-jjp-jersey-jack-pinball (resized).jpg
#7142 2 years ago

For those of you that are ordering the Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods for Stern Godzilla here are the recommended trigger locations and colors for the flashers:

171 Maser(Green)
176 Top Spinner(Red)
179 Mothra(Blue)
Shaker Motor(UV+Glow) must use wire taps not shaker motor adapter

White/Black 4th trigger not used

Neo Fusion Ultra+ install instructions:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4-2/

Be ready to be BLOWN AWAY with the results on Godzilla. Guaranteed as always!!!
pinball-mods_godzilla-neo_fusion_ultra_+ (resized).pngpinball-mods_godzilla-neo_fusion_ultra_+ (resized).png

#7143 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

For those of you that are ordering the Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods for Stern Godzilla here are the recommended trigger locations and colors for the flashers:
171 Maser(Green)
176 Top Spinner(Red)
179 Mothra(Blue)
Shaker Motor(UV+Glow) must use wire taps not shaker motor adapter
White/Black 4th trigger not used
Neo Fusion Ultra+ install instructions:
https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4-2/
Be ready to be BLOWN AWAY with the results on Godzilla. Guaranteed as always!!!
[quoted image]

Notice that the Shaker Motor trigger will now work but you will just need to use the wire taps as follows. Godzilla multiball "thump" through the city syncs with the UV+Glow this way. Very impressive to say the least!!

pinall_mods_led_lights_shaker_motor_pinstadium (resized).pngpinall_mods_led_lights_shaker_motor_pinstadium (resized).png

#7144 2 years ago

I just installed Neo pin stadiums on my GOTG. Does anyone have recommended settings for it? I tried scrolling and don’t see it. I appreciate it!

#7145 2 years ago
Quoted from Hangry:

I just installed Neo pin stadiums on my GOTG. Does anyone have recommended settings for it? I tried scrolling and don’t see it. I appreciate it!

Here are the recommended app color settings for the Neo pinball mods for Guardians of the Galaxy. This does a great job of bringing the artwork alive with excellent visibility while maintaining the theme too. Hope this helps!

2661936E-A9F7-49D8-916D-4B3C373E7CF2 (resized).jpeg2661936E-A9F7-49D8-916D-4B3C373E7CF2 (resized).jpegE9E5CC7A-802D-4A15-B7EF-211A7B6B18DD (resized).jpegE9E5CC7A-802D-4A15-B7EF-211A7B6B18DD (resized).jpeg
#7146 2 years ago

Black Friday special?

#7147 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the recommended app color settings for the Neo pinball mods for Guardians of the Galaxy. This does a great job of bringing the artwork alive with excellent visibility while maintaining the theme too. Hope this helps!
[quoted image][quoted image]

A few have asked how to get to these settings. In order to unlock both the menus shown above, keep in mind that the Neos have a New WiFi chip in them with a new White menu (labeled as “Warm” at the very bottom of the app screen) that must be unlocked. So after you get everything installed you will need to do these simple steps:

---
1. Perform a "Long Press" with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select "Change Device Type"
3. Move selection from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W" then drag down on the screen to refresh it. Then drag down (with your finger) on the main Device screen and refresh it and then you will be able to see the white “Warm” light menu.

B1BF45EF-024A-4922-AE5E-6311B3490C82 (resized).jpegB1BF45EF-024A-4922-AE5E-6311B3490C82 (resized).jpeg
#7148 2 years ago

For those of you installing the Neos pinball mods for Pinball Brothers Alien pinball. Run the Power from your wall (plug it into your wall outlet) up into the cabinet(since this machine does not have a service port).

Then here are the GI and UV+Glow trigger locations. You will use the wire taps on the GI(wire locations shown below) and the Konekt adapter on the Xeno Morph magnet. I recommend running 100% Blue in the app and 0% white for great playfield visibility while maintaining that "Deep Space" them Alien pinball deserves. You are in for quite the experience
alien-pinball-mods (resized).pngalien-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7149 2 years ago

Question - I remember at one point there was an accessory that held the pinstadium lights up from the play field instead of the magnetic mounts. Is that a retired product?

#7150 2 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

Question - I remember at one point there was an accessory that held the pinstadium lights up from the play field instead of the magnetic mounts. Is that a retired product?

Glad to help and here is the reply from last month regarding this FAQ:

“ I’m working on Xenos for other models of our lighting kits and machines so that you can convert the existing kits to them eventually. It will be a while as it will take a lot of designing specific for each machine and each product. However you can be sure I’ll post up here when the time comes.

The good news is that you will be able to upgrade the products you have now to those when the time comes. No worries

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/143?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.