(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,218 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 minutes ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 165.
#7051 2 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Here is my MB se with and without.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good but it's like oranges and tangerines...
Different location, different lighting.

I guess older games logically show the best difference ... GnR, for example, could have diminishing returns.. dunno yet.

#7052 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

1) Why is your Insta page restricted to registered Insta account holders only and not accessible to general public? Was this intentional?
2) What is the facebook link?
2a) Hopefully that is public accessible (like JJP) - as I will visit, but again, I wont register for it to access.

1. It’s not intentional for sure but likely some default setting by Instagram(intentional by them). I’ll have to see how to change it

2. https://m.facebook.com/pinstadium/

#7054 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Looks good but it's like oranges and tangerines...
Different location, different lighting.
I guess older games logically show the best difference ... GnR, for example, could have diminishing returns.. dunno yet.

Yes it’s all going to be personal preference as far as where you trigger the UV+Glow flasher from. The GI is going to be any standard GI bulb and of course in the app you can adjust the colors, white lights, and the brightness level of each of those for excellent results.

Regarding our Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) Guns N’ Roses pinball mods you will want the Neo Concert Editions to take advantage of the lightshow. They are specifically made for this machine. Check this video out:

#7055 2 years ago

Well done video!

#7056 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Well done video!

Thank you and the key is really to have videos that I can take the time to professionally do and edit. If they are quick scurried uploads then you will never be able to see the true results of the lights. Just filming with a phone or stock equipment will not truly and accurately reflect the results of the product. The camera eye does not pick up results like the human eye. Just ask anyone that has the product and they can attest to this.

I hope this helps to clarify and yes I am working on one for the Neo Fusion Ultra+ too. Do this while trying to keep up on designing, building, and filling orders is a lot of work. No complaints, but lots to do if you know what I mean. Everything is done inside the Pin Stadium factory here in Cincinnati, OH including that video. Thank you for everyone for the killer support of the products!!

#7057 2 years ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

Just got my Fusion Ultra + and will install them on my AIQ LE soon. Hope to post pics here but will be streaming consistently like I already do at twitch.tv/friscopinball.
Hope to show them off properly!

Cool. I'll check it out. Every other streamer I've seen uses X-Streams exclusively.

#7058 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Cool. I'll check it out. Every other streamer I've seen uses X-Streams exclusively.

Yes for streaming I make a specific set for the Twitch Affiliate streamers which is just for their needs and requirements(GI lights on all the time and mounts to the outside of the cabinet for ease of moving them). Those are the X-Streams, but for collectors you definitely want the Neo Pin Stadiums or Neo Fusion Ultra+ without a doubt.

#7059 2 years ago

If you are wanting the ultimate Stern Godzilla pinball mods then the Neos are the way to go without a doubt. Get ahead of the rush as many other collectors already have. You will be glad you did!!!

Order here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

neo_fusion_ultra_plus_godzilla_pinball_mods (resized).pngneo_fusion_ultra_plus_godzilla_pinball_mods (resized).png
#7060 2 years ago

It's been unbelievably busy over here at the Pin Stadium factory and things are cranking along. So far the top sellers as always are the Neo Pin Stadiums and Neo Fusion Ultra+(be sure to select this option when checking out). I will keep up the production around the clock as always and thanks for the awesome support!!

led_kits_for_pinball_machines_pinball-mods (resized).pngled_kits_for_pinball_machines_pinball-mods (resized).png
#7061 2 years ago

Is there a mounting option that doesn't require removal to raise the playfield for other games than gnr with the xeno mounts?

#7062 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Is there a mounting option that doesn't require removal to raise the playfield for other games than gnr with the xeno mounts?

I’m working on Xenos for other lighting kits and machine so that you can convert the existing kits to them eventually. It will be a while as it will take a lot of designing specific for each machine and each product. However you can be sure I’ll post up here when the time comes.

#7063 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I’m working on Xenos for other lighting kits and machine so that you can convert the existing kits to them eventually. It will be a while as it will take a lot of designing specific for each machine and each product. However you can be sure I’ll post up here when the time comes.

thanks for the info Is the hover product no longer around/suitable?

#7064 2 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

thanks for the info Is the hover product no longer around/suitable?

You’re welcome and Hover has been discontinued as the Xeno will replace that and be many times better all around.

#7065 2 years ago

Absolute game changer.

I am completely new to physical pinball (have owned a full sized Goonies themed vpin for the last year) and just received my AIQ LE.

I heard about Pin Stadiums from another streamer and decided to give my first real pin the Fusion Ultra+ treatment.

What a difference. The picture below doesn’t even begin to describe how much better the table looks.

Scott, the owner, was so helpful in guiding me since I know nothing about lights/electronics and even FaceTimed me to make sure the install went well.

I don’t know what else to say but take it from a newbie, GET THESE IN YOUR MACHINE.

I will be getting a set for my Godzilla LE coming as well as soon as they are available.

I’ll be streaming these at twitch.tv/friscopinball if you’re interested in seeing them online.

DB21CA84-4F62-48E1-828B-D592C69006CC (resized).jpegDB21CA84-4F62-48E1-828B-D592C69006CC (resized).jpeg
#7066 2 years ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

Absolute game changer.
I am completely new to physical pinball (have owned a full sized Goonies themed vpin for the last year) and just received my AIQ LE.
I heard about Pin Stadiums from another streamer and decided to give my first real pin the Fusion Ultra+ treatment.
What a difference. The picture below doesn’t even begin to describe how much better the table looks.
Scott, the owner, was so helpful in guiding me since I know nothing about lights/electronics and even FaceTimed me to make sure the install went well.
I don’t know what else to say but take it from a newbie, GET THESE IN YOUR MACHINE.
I will be getting a set for my Godzilla LE coming as well as soon as they are available.
I’ll be streaming these at twitch.tv/friscopinball if you’re interested in seeing them online.
[quoted image]

Sweet and glad that you love the Neo Fusion Ultra+!! It's the top of the line product without question. That fact that you went with an AIQ LE and Ultra+ really says a lot about your desire to make this the ultimate machine. I was happy to help you out and guide you through it. At some point all of us had to learn about how to work on and upgrade our pinball machines, once you get some tips then it's pretty easy going forward.

Thanks again for your order and you definitely have the hottest Stern Avengers Infinity Quest Limited Edition around with these pinball mods installed. If this was a car show and someone pulled up their AIQ next to yours, you would definitely smoke them and then some. Nothing can touch it!!!

Also I appreciate you posting the pic, and to really see the mind blowing results of the Neo Fusion Ultra+ it MUST be seen in action with all of those powerful and beautiful Orions Belt flashers

#7067 2 years ago

Although I haven’t done the work on my end to fix my TSPP issue (soon). Customer service from Scott has been too notch!

#7068 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Although I haven’t done the work on my end to fix my TSPP issue (soon). Customer service from Scott has been top notch!

Many thanks for that and glad I am doing a good job with you all!!

#7069 2 years ago

A couple questions regarding the Neo Fusion Ultra:

Can you change the brightness/intensity of the flashers independently?
If not, is it easy to disable the flasher function at will using the app, or do you have to unplug the wires entirely?

I ask because every time I see footage of the flashers they are super intense/bright. I like the idea of flashing different colors but not if it is going to be blinding/seizure inducing.

#7070 2 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

A couple questions regarding the Neo Fusion Ultra:
Can you change the brightness/intensity of the flashers independently?
If not, is it easy to disable the flasher function at will using the app, or do you have to unplug the wires entirely?
I ask because every time I see footage of the flashers they are super intense/bright. I like the idea of flashing different colors but not if it is going to be blinding/seizure inducing.

Yes you can adjust the brightness and colors individual on each flasher and you can turn control the power On/Off in the app too. If you see footage of the flashers appearing overly bright, this is the limitation of the aperture and cameras ability to adjust accordingly to accommodate the flashing effect as the camera eye cannot duplicate how the human eye sees these. In person they are not at all like that and deliver very highly quality pleasing effects that compliment the games really well which is part of it's design. Ask anyone that has them installed in their machines and they will be able to confirm this.

I hope this explains and make sense, and on top of that you have complete control of them in the app to make them exactly how you like.

#7071 2 years ago

What's the hottest and most popular item of the week? Take a guess......

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

godzilla-pinball-mods-stern (resized).pnggodzilla-pinball-mods-stern (resized).png
#7072 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

What's the hottest and most popular item of the week? Take a guess......
https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/[quoted image]

Our Neo Pin Stadium/Neo Fusion Ultra+ Stern Game of Thrones pinball mods before and after pics by request.

For those of your installing the Neo Fusions Ultra+, I will be posting up the recommended flasher trigger locations and colors soon. Wicked results to say the least!!
095A5DF4-1671-4EF6-A79B-603B31337B09 (resized).jpeg095A5DF4-1671-4EF6-A79B-603B31337B09 (resized).jpeg21CE3B0B-0CE8-4D97-82F5-D1EF10228A49 (resized).jpeg21CE3B0B-0CE8-4D97-82F5-D1EF10228A49 (resized).jpeg

#7073 2 years ago

What are the dimensions of the Neo's - specifically tops and sides? 1/3 inch? 1/2 inch? Thanks in advance!

#7074 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

What are the dimensions of the Neo's - specifically tops and sides? 1/3 inch? 1/2 inch? Thanks in advance!

Are you needing this for Neo Pin Stadiums or Neo Fusion Ultra+?

#7075 2 years ago

Actually, if you can provide both, would be appreciated. Thinking of putting one in my Wonka.

#7076 2 years ago

Happy to hear a recommendation particularly with Wonkas RBG GI's.

#7077 2 years ago

Both are low profile:

For Neo Pin Stadiums .5"(1/2") tall and .65" width (just a bit over 1/2 inch)

Neo Fusion Ultra+ .5"(1/2") tall and .96" (so just shy of an 1 inch)

#7078 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Both are low profile:
For Neo Pin Stadiums .5"(1/2") tall and .65" width (just a bit over 1/2 inch)
Neo Fusion Ultra+ .5"(1/2") tall and .96" (so just shy of an 1 inch)

Thanks for the info! Do the color RBG GI colors on the neo pinstadium sync with the machine's color RBG GIs on the Willy Wonka?

#7079 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Thanks for the info! Do the color RBG GI colors on the neo pinstadium sync with the machine's color RBG GIs on the Willy Wonka?

The GI portion of the Neos sync 100% with the factory GI (on/off/fading) and provide whatever color your set in the app and that is what you will need for proper visibility of the playfield and this allows the factory RGB to do its job still in the areas where they are located.

Based upon what you are looking for you will for sure want to go with the Neo Fusion Ultra+ as that will sync with the factory flashers and you can set them to match the factory colors they are triggering from with precision. It’s the ultimate way to go for sure.

#7080 2 years ago

Ok… I got my first two pins this week… so bear with me! I’m trying to install Pinstadium Neo on TAF… but where I believe the service power used to be is an empty hole. Can you guys confirm this? Any suggestions are welcome! Thank you!

A13783FD-2B7F-42D0-84F8-7A7878262612 (resized).jpegA13783FD-2B7F-42D0-84F8-7A7878262612 (resized).jpeg
#7081 2 years ago
Quoted from Coryb155:

Ok… I got my first two pins this week… so bear with me! I’m trying to install Pinstadium Neo on TAF… but where I believe the service power used to be is an empty hole. Can you guys confirm this? Any suggestions are welcome! Thank you!
[quoted image]

yes, looks like the outlet is either missing, or has been pushed through to the inside of that box. you could remove the cover from that box and take a look inside, but MAKE SURE YOU UNPLUG THE MACHINE FROM THE WALL PRIOR TO GETTING IN THERE. there is high voltage in there and a risk of shock, hence the reason for the protective box.

edit: i added a picture of a similar powersupply to a bally williams pinball machine.
ballywilliams (resized).jpgballywilliams (resized).jpg

ballywilliams2 (resized).jpgballywilliams2 (resized).jpg
#7082 2 years ago
Quoted from Coryb155:

[quoted image]

You can plug the Neo Pin Stadium power supply into your wall and just run it up into the machine through one of the screens in the bottom of the cabinet. Super easy!!

#7083 2 years ago
Quoted from Coryb155:

[quoted image]

On most all pinball machines there are vents covered with screens on the cabinet for cooling/airflow purposes. So in those rare instances like this when you run into a machine like this, it means it was a re-import from overseas. It is easily resolved by running the Plasma power supply up into the cabinet through one the screens which are held on the inside by a couple small staples. You can use the end of a flathead to remove the staples(you don't have to remove all of them) and then slide the power cable up past the screen. Done!!!

#7085 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Expo discount ?

Yeah, I'm set to buy 2-3 myself.

#7086 2 years ago

Here you all go Pinball Expo 21 is here and MASSIVE SALE starts today (Sat & Sun ONLY). Click here to get the best deal of the year:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Get them while they last is all I will say

DISCOUNT CODE: expo21

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_mods-expo21 (resized).pngpinball_mods-expo21 (resized).png

#7087 2 years ago

3 setups ordered, thank you Scott!

#7088 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

3 setups ordered, thank you Scott!

Wow nice!!! Thank you for your order and I’m glad you ordered online as they all sold out here at the show already. I have more inventory left back at the Pin Stadium factory for now so no worries. I appreciate your support!!

#7089 2 years ago

3 sets ordered, one is the new Ultras for Godzilla.

#7090 2 years ago

Good idea Bc it needs them.

#7091 2 years ago

I had the Neo Fusion Ultra+ on Godzilla LE at the show and it rocked the house. Anyone at the show was fortunate to be able to see them in action, great game with great lights is off the charts

#7092 2 years ago

Scott any pictures or videos of the pimped Godzilla LE at the show?

#7093 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

I believe Cary Hardy got some footage of it and you can ask him to see when he will post it up.

#7094 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Just posted many videos of the Neo Fusion Ultra+ on Godzilla LE. Be sure to check this one out!

https://www.instagram.com/pinstadium/

Also here are the Before and Afters pics too.

52608DC7-0351-4BAE-ACFB-28FC07329DF0 (resized).jpeg52608DC7-0351-4BAE-ACFB-28FC07329DF0 (resized).jpeg6423A99B-2D6C-4470-AFF7-BEDA1990AC91 (resized).jpeg6423A99B-2D6C-4470-AFF7-BEDA1990AC91 (resized).jpeg
#7095 2 years ago

What's the turnaround time in these now , ordered a new set of neos

#7096 2 years ago

That's so awesome! Can't wait to have my LE and Ultra+ in house!

#7097 2 years ago

Have to say it was pretty cool to see Cary helping out in your booth. Love his vids and awesome to see him helping you out. Also appreciate you having some product available for walk ins. Need to get these installed.

#7098 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

What's the turnaround time in these now , ordered a new set of neos

I am about 2-3 weeks out on orders as I got completely slammed and wiped out from Expo due to the fact that everyone got to see them in person and the hype was real. Crazy insane show and I will be working around the clock to get these filled. Thanks everyone for the support, it was overwhelming in a great way and it was nice to demonstrate in person instead of pics and videos. It's even better when you play on the machine, so hard to capture with devices. Human eyes rule!!

#7099 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I am about 2-3 weeks out on orders as I got completely slammed and wiped out from Expo due to the fact that everyone got to see them in person and the hype was real. Crazy insane show and I will be working around the clock to get these filled. Thanks everyone for the support, it was overwhelming in a great way and it was nice to demonstrate in person instead of pics and videos. It's even better when you play on the machine, so hard to capture with devices. Human eyes rule!!

Quoted from ray-dude:

That's so awesome! Can't wait to have my LE and Ultra+ in house!

You are in for the biggest treat and then some.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Have to say it was pretty cool to see Cary helping out in your booth. Love his vids and awesome to see him helping you out. Also appreciate you having some product available for walk ins. Need to get these installed.

Yes Cary is a great person and loves the product so much that he helps me out at the booth. He has a true passion for pinball and the Pin Stadium product line. Can't beat that and he is always a straight shooter with his reviews and opinions, so it really helps others who are considering the product when he speaks highly and stands behind them. Because of course I am going to say it's great as the creator(see above)

Good thing you got yours at the show, very lucky and thanks man for the support. You have been there a long time since the beginning.

#7100 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Ahh bummer, Godzilla is in serious need of some light LOL. I could shift the over from another game I guess in the meantime

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 91.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 17.50
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/142?hl=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.