(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,028 posts
  • 581 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 176 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

593B4968-34B4-42E0-B753-D904020D5CDA (resized).jpeg
AFD7665C-255D-444B-A280-07948B2CD75E (resized).jpeg
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
869E9587-5206-4AD2-99BC-3787F03DB565 (resized).jpeg
pinball_led_mods (resized).png
pinball-lighted-mods-kits-bulbs (resized).png
plasma_powered_V2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210906-164353_Chrome (resized).jpg
pinball-lighting-led_kits-bulbs (resized).jpg
pinball-lights-pinball-mods-comparison-chart (resized).jpg
01b_neo_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-art-pinball-mods (resized).jpg
spooky-pinball-alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-acnc-pinball-mods (resized).png
led-pinball-lights-kits (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
led-pinball-kits-mods (resized).png

There are 7028 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 141.
#7001 22 days ago

Working on posting up some of this weeks most popular pinball mods for the Stern Batman 66 pinball machine for our products. Neo Pin Stadiums make BM66 and extraordinary masterpiece!!!

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

stern-batman66-bm66-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7002 22 days ago

Likely one of the most popular machines owned by collectors is Medieval Madness. This is a Before and After of the Chicago Gaming Company remake gold LE MMR with the Neo Pin Stadium/Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods installed. You can expect the same results on a Bally/Williams version or any model of the CGC (Royal, Standard, Classic, etc). One of the biggest sellers for our products for sure.

Check out the product links here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7003 21 days ago

These Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods installed on Stern Metallica (works on Pro, Premium, or Limited Edition) are a huge game changer and rock the concert stage like no other.

The artwork on this machine is elevated to an entirely new level and really showcases how well it is done Also remember that the playfield on this machine is UV reactive so when you blow up Sparky the Neo UV+Glow is super impressive!!
stern-metallica-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7004 20 days ago

Here are some great pics of Neo Pin Stadiums pinball mods on a Stern The Simpsons Pinball Party. Great multi level game and even better now with brilliant illumination.

UV+Glow recommended trigger location is from the Itchy & Scratchy flasher!

B789C005-887A-47A1-A75E-9A9F398A72F8 (resized).jpeg
#7005 18 days ago

Working on getting as many Before & After pics for you all as there are so many machines getting these installed and it's always nice to see what you machine will look like with the Neos. This one is particularly impressive if you have a Stern Game of Thrones then our pinball mods in the Neo line will give you these results. It is a night and day difference!!

**App settings shown below are with 100% Gold color and 15% White which accents the playfield artwork on GOT very nicely

Remember these are Wifi controllable with the Pin Stadium app so that you can adjust them to any color and brightness level you like. They will auto sync with the factory light show and once installed (takes about 15 minutes with no tools or skills required Plug & Play) they are provide a factory stealth appearance.

Here is the link to check out the Neo options: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7006 18 days ago

There is without question the master of all Pin Stadium products and its the NEW Neo Fusion Ultra+ for "The Ultimate Lightshow"....

led-pinball-kits-mods (resized).png
#7007 17 days ago

Bunches of Stern Deadpool pinball machines getting the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for this very reason. Love these results!!

Here is the link to them on the website: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7008 16 days ago
led-pinball-lights-kits (resized).png
#7009 15 days ago

For those of you considering Spooky Pinball Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle pinball mods, here is what great results you can expect when installing the Neo Pin Stadiums and man does this really fit this theme so well. Excellent work Spooky on this artwork

spooky-pinball-alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-acnc-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7010 12 days ago

There is something about Neo Pin Stadium lights pinball mods installed on a Stern Star Wars Comic Art pinball machine Artwork is delivered some really killer lighting that brings out the pop in the art. Well deserved and cool game too!!

At the very minimum the Neo Pin Stadiums are recommended: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

However if you truly want the ultimate light show then without question the Neo Fusion Ultra+ will blow your mind: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

stern-star-wars-comic-art-pinball-mods (resized).jpg

#7011 11 days ago

Had a few questions about the features and what comes with the Neos. Here is a great diagram along with a comparison chart showing the differences.

01b_neo_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).pngpinball-lights-pinball-mods-comparison-chart (resized).jpg
#7012 11 days ago

LMAO at all the before / after pics. No other Comment.

#7013 10 days ago

Yes tons of before and after pics with some speechless results for sure and it's hard to keep up with all of the installs. Trying to do my best to post up as many pics as possible so that collectors can see the results on their pinball machine. These are a compilation of some of the machines this past week that experienced the Neo Pin Stadium treatment. If you want to see more you can go to this link:

https://pinstadium.com/gallery/

One thing that gets asked a lot about is how easy is the install. There are a lot of new collectors getting into the hobby that may not be as familiar with installing pinball mods as some others may be. The good news it that it is super simply and not tools or skills required

When you are placing your order it is important to note which machine it is for because now the install is even easier with the new Konekt adapters. These are included free with your order when they are available for your machine.

What do the Konekt adapters do? They make the installed even faster so that you can get to playing your pinball machine with the Neo results!!
pinball-lighting-led_kits-bulbs (resized).jpg

#7014 10 days ago

Scott,
I have a future build Houdini coming and I have a set of Neos I'm gonna install on it. Is the Shaker motor connection in this picture the only connector for the Shaker motor that you know of?
Also, I'm a fan of those new mounts you did for that guns n roses pinball.
Looking forward to those coming out for Houdini, Wonka, Wizard of Oz.
Is there a konekt adaptor scenario available for WOZ, Wonka or Houdini. I don't know if it's that game specific but I have a set of Neos and Fusions in the tube still I bought over a year ago. Wondering if I should purchase these konect systems or just install like I always have.
Glad to see your still churning em out and staying busy.
r/
Mike

Screenshot_20210906-164353_Chrome (resized).jpg
#7015 10 days ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Scott,
I have a future build Houdini coming and I have a set of Neos I'm gonna install on it. Is the Shaker motor connection in this picture the only connector for the Shaker motor that you know of?
Also, I'm a fan of those new mounts you did for that guns n roses pinball.
Looking forward to those coming out for Houdini, Wonka, Wizard of Oz.
Is there a konekt adaptor scenario available for WOZ, Wonka or Houdini. I don't know if it's that game specific but I have a set of Neos and Fusions in the tube still I bought over a year ago. Wondering if I should purchase these konect systems or just install like I always have.
Glad to see your still churning em out and staying busy.
r/
Mike[quoted image]

The Houdini UV+Glow shaker motor trigger is the best one I know of and is what everyone is using. However there are likely other flashers you can trigger from but I have not personally tested those or received feedback on them.

In looking at the flasher shaker connection I may have a Konekt for that, however your light bar modules must have a USB connection on the GI board for the ability to use the Konekt adapters.

Yes I am working away at designing and testing Xeno Mounts for other machines. It’s going to be a while as it seems that they will likely have to be game specific and product specific to work. That’s a lot of versions and styles. However either way you will be able to add those to any kit you currently own once they do come out.

Things have been extremely busy and this month and last I am having to ramp up production even more to accommodate demand for the product. Thank you all for your support!!!

#7016 10 days ago

It is important to note that due to the power and demand of the Neos, the power supplies were upgraded to Plasma Power when the Neo products launched. This is the power house behind the technology that allows for these phenomenal results. Of course these are included with every order!!

plasma_powered_V2 (resized).png

#7017 7 days ago

The Neo Fusion Ultra+ is now also powered by the Plasma Power in order to handle the rocket fuel required to power this beast!!

Available here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

pinball-lighted-mods-kits-bulbs (resized).png
#7018 4 days ago

This weekend I am working to get fully caught up on the massive orders that have come through recently. I really appreciate you all and your outstanding support for the product. I am not sure what exactly has contributed to the high rate of demand for the Pin Stadium product line, but I can tell you it was a little overwhelming this last month or so.

I think with everyone hunkering down at home in their game rooms and a lot of new collectors getting into the market, it has really increased the pinball industry dramatically. Word has been spreading super fast about the Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusion Ultra+ results on collector's pinball machines without a doubt(likely the main contributor)

With that said, I have ramped up production on an even larger scale and will be back on track going forward with the usual fast shipping time as normal after this next week. Fortunately there are no shortage or supply chain issues over here as most everything is sourced locally and the products are manufactured/built solely in the Pin Stadium factory. So all good there too!!!

Thanks again everyone and be on the lookout this week for shipment notifications if you have not received yours already.

Here is a link to the most recent products everyone is ordering now: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Thanks!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_led_mods (resized).png
#7019 3 days ago

I tell why demand is so high for pin stadium lights cause there out of this world fantastic makeing your pin one hell of a light show enhances the game .

#7020 3 days ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I’m in the process of installing my second set of pinstadiums. First one on my TSPP and this one on my Jurassic Park.
I have hit a road block.
All the flashers I found are not bulbs they are little boards. How do I alligator clip to them? [quoted image]

Did you ever find a resolution? I'm about to embark on the same journey as well.

#7021 3 days ago
Quoted from Encapsul8d:

Did you ever find a resolution? I'm about to embark on the same journey as well.

There are a couple bulbs on Jurassic Park, but for the many flashers that are not you will simply trace the 2 flasher wires down to the first connector and use the wire taps included with the kit. The wire tap information is listed under Step 1 for the installation instructions: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

Also if you have ordered this kit recently then you may have the Konekt adapters to use instead which makes it even easier. Generally speaking the Stern flasher wire are red and orange. I hope this helps!!

#7022 3 days ago
Quoted from Encapsul8d:

Yes I did. I don’t remember where I put them but they are working. If you can’t get it going shoot me a PM. I’m in the middle of moving otherwise I would take a quick look.

On another note. My TSPP lights are only blue. Any idea why that can be?

#7023 2 days ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Yes I did. I don’t remember where I put them but they are working. If you can’t get it going shoot me a PM. I’m in the middle of moving otherwise I would take a quick look.
On another note. My TSPP lights are only blue. Any idea why that can be?

The Neos have a New WiFi chip in them with a new White menu (labeled as “Warm” at the very bottom of the app screen) that must be unlocked. So after you get everything installed you will need to do these simple steps:

---
1. Perform a "Long Press" with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select "Change Device Type"
3. Move selection from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W" then drag down on the screen to refresh it.

You should then be able to control and adjust the colored and white lights.

White GI is 2x brighter and so is the RGB compared to the original standard products.

With that said I suggest running a lower percentage of white to color ratio to get a good mixture. I would suggest the color(RGB) at 100% and then warm white at 0% to start then adjust up or down accordingly to your liking.

I hope this helps!! If not send me an email and I’ll help you to trouble shoot further.

869E9587-5206-4AD2-99BC-3787F03DB565 (resized).jpeg
#7024 2 days ago

Well it's official the Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods for Stern Godzilla are going to be mesmerizing!!! We will see you at the Expo with them installed on Godzilla LE so that you can witness it in person!!

Neo Fusion Ultra+ available NOW: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7025 1 day ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The Neos have a New WiFi chip in them with a new White menu (labeled as “Warm” at the very bottom of the app screen) that must be unlocked. So after you get everything installed you will need to do these simple steps:
---
1. Perform a "Long Press" with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select "Change Device Type"
3. Move selection from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W" then drag down on the screen to refresh it.
You should then be able to control and adjust the colored and white lights.
White GI is 2x brighter and so is the RGB compared to the original standard products.
With that said I suggest running a lower percentage of white to color ratio to get a good mixture. I would suggest the color(RGB) at 100% and then warm white at 0% to start then adjust up or down accordingly to your liking.
I hope this helps!! If not send me an email and I’ll help you to trouble shoot further.

Thanks for the info. No luck. Email on its way. Thank you.

#7026 1 day ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Thanks for the info. No luck. Email on its way. Thank you.

No problem and I’ll help you out.

#7027 14 hours ago

Just installed Pin Stadium Neo on my Star Trek pro. Install was pretty easy and quick and the difference was huge. The UV flashers really added a ton to the game play experience. Super happy with the addition. Going to play around with the settings on the app, but it looks great out of the box. Thanks Scott!

593B4968-34B4-42E0-B753-D904020D5CDA (resized).jpegAFD7665C-255D-444B-A280-07948B2CD75E (resized).jpeg
#7028 5 hours ago
Quoted from Bigbrother777:

Just installed Pin Stadium Neo on my Star Trek pro. Install was pretty easy and quick and the difference was huge. The UV flashers really added a ton to the game play experience. Super happy with the addition. Going to play around with the settings on the app, but it looks great out of the box. Thanks Scott!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow thanks for sending these pics and I am glad you are super happy with the results. Thank you for your order and support!!

Some app tips for dialing in the color for the best results on your pinball machine:

First make sure you are in a completely dark room so you get the most accurate results when adjusting them.

With the Neos I would suggest turning the white lights to 0% to start. Then make sure your color RGB wheel brightness is at 100%.

Now start gradually moving your finger around the RGB color wheel until you see the artwork start to pop the most. You’ll know it when you see it.

Generally speaking it’s going to usually be the dominant colors your eyes see in the artwork colors. For example, with Star Trek it’s likely going to be in the Blue or Gold range.

Then once you have this set, move to the white lights (labeled “Warm” in the bottom menu of the app). Then start gradually introducing the percentage from 0% to around 20% brightness depending on your liking. I mean you can go to 100% with the white lights but it’s not necessary as the key is to maintain as much color from the RGB (colored) portion of the lights as possible to give you a richer and deeper color effect on the artwork.

The nice thing about the Neo’s colored lights is that they are so powerful you can illuminate the entire playfield with them alone. Great for dialing in the lights to match the theme accordingly. I hope this helps!!

There are 7028 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 141.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside