(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 165.
#6951 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

What are the differences between these and the concert series?
Sorry for all the new questions.

This will also help to explain the differences between Pin Stadiums, Neo Pin Stadiums, and Neo Fusions

COMP_Chart_Official_pinball_mods_IG (resized).pngCOMP_Chart_Official_pinball_mods_IG (resized).png
#6952 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

This will also help to explain the differences between Pin Stadiums, Neo Pin Stadiums, and Neo Fusions
[quoted image]

And the concert series also has integration into the music and game itself?

#6953 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

And the concert series also has integration into the music and game itself?

Yes 100% correct. Here is a video of the Concert Editions pinball mods we make for Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) Guns N’ Roses. This will explain in detail the features/functions and show how they work:

I hope this helps!!

#6954 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes 100% correct. Here is a video of the Concert Editions pinball mods we make for Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) Guns N’ Roses. This will explain in detail the features/functions and show how they work:

I hope this helps!!

#6955 2 years ago

Finally put the Pinstadium Concert Edition on my LE that i received in July. All i can say is WOW. There is no such thing as too many lights. Everyone that comes to my home of 5 pins gravitates to this Pin. All I can say is you hit it out of the park. Way to go Scott. Installed the Neo Mounts and they work great as well, especially if you use the black mirror side blades like i have. I have a POTC that could use the mounts too -hint "scott"

If your deciding on whether to buy these, it's soo worth the price, do it. Very pleased..

#6956 2 years ago
Quoted from Cmollan:

Finally put the Pinstadium Concert Edition on my LE that i received in July. All i can say is WOW. There is no such thing as too many lights. Everyone that comes to my home of 5 pins gravitates to this Pin. All I can say is you hit it out of the park. Way to go Scott. Installed the Xeno Mounts and they work great as well, especially if you use the black mirror side blades like i have. I have a POTC that could use the mounts too -hint "scott"
If your deciding on whether to buy these, it's soo worth the price, do it. Very pleased..

I am super happy to hear you love them and installed the Xeno Mounts too. Take advantage of that luxurious mounting method. I bet you are going to draw crowds to that machine even more now. Thanks for your order for the Neo Concert Editions for Guns N' Roses and you are now in the elite club with the hottest GNR around. If a stock LE or CE pulls up next to your machine, you will surely blow them out of the water.

pinball-mods-jjp_gnr_pinball (resized).pngpinball-mods-jjp_gnr_pinball (resized).png
#6957 2 years ago

Just made a lot of updates to the website for pics and installation information for the Neo Fusion Ultra+ along with detailing the pronounced differences in design/function/features along with video examples:

Neo Fusion Ultra+: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

neo_fusion_ultra_pinball_mods_main_features_2500 (resized).pngneo_fusion_ultra_pinball_mods_main_features_2500 (resized).pngorions_pinball_flashers_instructions_001b (resized).jpgorions_pinball_flashers_instructions_001b (resized).jpgneo_fusion_ultra_pinball_mods_main_features_2500 (resized).pngneo_fusion_ultra_pinball_mods_main_features_2500 (resized).png
#6958 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just made a lot of updates to the website for pics and installation information for the Neo Fusion Ultra+ along with detailing the pronounced differences in design/function/features along with video examples:

Still waiting patiently for the shipping confirmation for my set of the Ultra+

#6959 2 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Still waiting patiently for the shipping confirmation for my set of the Ultra+

It will go out tomorrow and I will e-mail tracking information to you then. It’s been insane with the amount of orders for these and working to stay ahead of the demand the best I can. Thanks for your order too!!

#6960 2 years ago

For our the Neo Pin Stadium Mandalorian pinball mods that all of you are installing on your machine. Many have asked how do you get the "Sandstorm Orange" color in the app which compliments the playfield so well. When you are on the color wheel menu, simply tap on the small "RGB" on the top left and then you can add the Red, Green, and Blue to these exact settings:

Red-255
Green-134
Blue- 64

I do not use what white light much if at all and recommend staying under 15% brightness to get these perfect theme mood. Take a look again these Before and After results to see why your machine will benefit tremendously. Then when you see the UV+Glow flasher in action it takes it over the top.

Here is the link to pick up a set of Neo Pin Stadiums today: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

stern_mandalorian_pinball_mod (resized).pngstern_mandalorian_pinball_mod (resized).pngmandalorian_pinball_mods_colors (resized).pngmandalorian_pinball_mods_colors (resized).png
#6961 2 years ago

Stern Elvira House of Horrors get the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods installed. Take a look at this artwork!!! Which version would you like to play?

Neo Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

stern_elvira_house_of_horrors_pinball_mods_ehoh (resized).pngstern_elvira_house_of_horrors_pinball_mods_ehoh (resized).png
#6962 2 years ago

pictures dont do them justice....great product scott .. keep it up!

IMG_0462 (resized).jpgIMG_0462 (resized).jpgIMG_0463 (resized).jpgIMG_0463 (resized).jpgIMG_0464 (resized).jpgIMG_0464 (resized).jpgIMG_0465 (resized).jpgIMG_0465 (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6963 2 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

pictures dont do them justice....great product scott .. keep it up!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am glad you are a happy compare with the Neo Concert Editions pinball mods install on your Guns N' Roses. Yes it's almost impossible to capture with a camera and requires video due to all of syncing lightshows. Hard to catch it at a perfect movement with stills. However everyone that has installed these know exactly what you are talking about. Thanks for your support and order as always!!

#6964 2 years ago

New "Fire & Flames" flasher color on the Neo Fusion Ultra+ comes with each kit. What a cool color and effect this has on the playfield artwork. I have been working on this for some time. It works wonders for creating such an impressive and unique effect during gameplay that delivers some very powerful results. Now you have a flame throwing weapon built in for additional effects

led-pinball-bulbs-kits (resized).pngled-pinball-bulbs-kits (resized).png

#6965 2 years ago

For the many of you installing our pinball mods on Spooky Rick and Morty:

I have updated the instructions to the new best location to trigger the GI from. Note you will need to simply unplug the factory GI connector here to make this work the best. Simply choose the bottom right GI location as it's discreet where it will not be noticed. Excellent results as always!

spooky-rick_and_morty_pinball_mods (resized).jpgspooky-rick_and_morty_pinball_mods (resized).jpg
#6966 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

New "Fire & Flames" flasher color on the Neo Fusion Ultra+ comes with each kit. What a cool color and effect this has on the playfield artwork. I have been working on this for some time. It works wonders for creating such an impressive and unique effect during gameplay that delivers some very powerful results. Now you have a flame throwing weapon built in for additional effects
[quoted image]

Here are the recommended trigger locations/colors for the Neo Fusion Ultra+ Stern Stranger Things pinball mods install. I have dialed these locations and colors to work perfect with the artwork colors and excellent theme. This includes super awesome usage of the new "Fire & Flames" flasher too which is triggered from the Demogorgon Front #161 flasher which rests under the screen ramp under the plastic as show in the "Zoom In" circle.

Here are a couple video of them in action(vital to see for the flasher action) for those of you that may have missed the popular posts on Instagram:

1. https://www.instagram.com/p/CSPZLxiHghJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2. https://www.instagram.com/p/CSNF20JH24_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

These are super popular and if you are thinking about picking up a set then you will be so glad you did. These things are absolutely top notch performers and will tranform you pinball machine beyond any expectation you have. Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed and then some
stranger_things_pinball_mods_fusion_ultra (resized).pngstranger_things_pinball_mods_fusion_ultra (resized).png

#6967 2 years ago

Okay BIG News as many have been waiting for this announcement. VERY LIMITED 2nd run of 50 Neo Concert Editions for Guns N' Roses has been announced. Also new Ultra+ option available

The COMPLETE Ultimate Light Show for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N Roses is HERE! (Works on all models of GNR SE/LE/CE)

Very LIMITED 2nd run of only 50 starts shipping in September. NOTE: The first run sold out in less than 2 days so act fast when ordering!!

ORDER TODAY: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-concert-edition_pinball_mods/

------------------------

Syncs 100% with the complete factory light show(GI and the side rail lights). This kit is so factory integrated that you can even make the adjustments for Concert Editions inside of the JJP's system settings. Of course you also have the awesome ability to individually adjust colors and brightness in the Pin Stadium app as always too. However this kit already comes synced with colors and brightness to match the factory settings right out of the box. Plug and GO!!!

You will not believe your eyes when you see this kit in action. This kit creatively combines the cool factory "Player-Centric" design that shines the lighting up to the player's face but then takes the lightshow to the most important part, the playfield!!! Every customer from the first run that has installed these will tell you to absolutely get them for the experience of a lifetime and then some. 5 out of 5 star rating!!!

The Pin Stadium Concert Editions are "Playfield-Centric" and it's the hottest thing we have released to date. Satisfaction is more than guaranteed, you are going to smile from ear to ear with these installed on your GNR SE/LE/CE as it works on all models.

NEW Upgrade Option: You can now make this kit an Ultra+ which doubles the brightness and LEDs count for the Lumi-Sync system using new technology that was recently developed for even more INCREDIBLE results. In fact, it's unbelievable!! No matter what option you choice, you will be happy but one option will make you even happier

Pin Stadium Concert Edition combines the following:

Lumi-Sync Wifi RGBW/Multi Colored Flasher/GI LED System
UV+Glow Flasher
Invisi-Shield 2.0

What is the Xeno Mounts option?

These are stealth factory mounts that attach to the end of the Concert Edition light bars. They work in conjunction with the Magna-Mounts so that you don't have to every remove the lights when raising the playfield. Kevin from Buffalo Pinball uses them for good reason!!

Quick FAQs:

What is UV+Glow? This is a set of UV colored flasher that add dazzling effects What is Lumi-Sync? These are a Multi Colored Flasher(x4) and GI LED lighting system that will sync 100% with the "exact" patterns and colors of the machine with super impressive effects. Your buddies will be jealous if you have this kit installed before they do. It's hard to "unsee" after you experience it!

Simply type in the name of your machine and be sure to selected the correct model of Guns N Roses you own.

This kit is fully loaded complete with easy Plug & Play installation instructions (10-15 minutes), and no tools. Powered by the all new Neo Plasma power supply for incredible eye boggling results. Get ready to be blown away with this kit even more than what you are seeing already. You will not how amazing this transformation is when you see Guns N Roses 3.0 as we like to call it.

What the Neo Concert Editions(CE) are:

With our brand new “Playfield-Centric” design, they focus with precision on providing high quality illumination to the playfield of Guns N' Roses “concert stage”. This is where all of the action takes place anyways. Fueled by new Lumi-Sync technology which allows them to join forces with the Jersey Jack Pinball factory lighting effects, GI color changes, and lights patterns for song modes.

List of Benefits/Features:

Increase factory lightshow experience by 3x
Illuminated and balanced playfield lighting
Eliminates glass reflections, shadows, and dark/hot spots
Elevates artwork colors and vibrancy
Improved ball visibility (vital for song modes where many players lose sight of the ball)
Syncs 100% with GI color changes and side light patterns
Configurable inside of the JJP factory settings menu (now that's integration!)
Easy Plug & Play install using factory connectors
Reasons to buy:

Here are the reasons you will want to install the Neo Concert Editions into your JJP Gun's N Roses pinball machine:

Jersey Jack Pinball's side lighting on Guns N Roses would be what is described as a “Player-Focused” lighting system due to the upward facing playfield surface mount. The factory lights are intentionally designed this way to help assist the player with shot indications and to add visual pattern effects up to the player's eyes during various shots or song modes.

With just two small playfield spotlights, one located behind the lower flippers and one near the exit for the ball launch, this is where the Neo Concert Editions step in for much needed assistance and provide some extremely impressive results!!

***As with any aftermarket modification note that this product is not officially supported or endorsed by Jersey Jack Pinball in anyway, shape, or form and may void your original manufacturer warranty

--

1x Pair of Neo Concert Edition(CE) Light bars
GI/Flasher Cables
Alcohol wipes
2x Cable Clamps
"Y" Service Port splitter
Fusion Power Supply
Plasma Power Supply
Installation instructions

Free IOS and Android app for download

gnr_pinball_mods_guns_n_roses_1750a (resized).jpggnr_pinball_mods_guns_n_roses_1750a (resized).jpg

#6968 2 years ago

I'm curious about the Ultra+ option. Do you have pictures or videos available that compare playfields with and without Ultra+?

#6969 2 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

I'm curious about the Ultra+ option. Do you have pictures or videos available that compare playfields with and without Ultra+?

I do not have them pics or videos but the Lumi-Sync is now twice as bright with the Ultra+ option if you decide to go that route. This technology was taken from the Neo Fusion Ultra+ R&D and I was able to integrate it with these now.

I can tell you that it is a VERY noticeable difference without any question. It's hard to capture on video because of the light intensity coming off the machine with the Concert Editions already, everything just overpowers the camera eye but in person it clear as day that it's many times brighter. Regardless of which option you choose your will be pleased with the results. However if you are the kind of person that want the extra lights and over the top light show then for sure the Ultra+ option.

#6970 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I do not have them pics or videos but the Lumi-Sync is now twice as bright with the Ultra+ option if you decide to go that route. This technology was taken from the Neo Fusion Ultra+ R&D and I was able to integrate it with these now.
I can tell you that it is a VERY noticeable difference without any question. It's hard to capture on video because of the light intensity coming off the machine with the Concert Editions already, everything just overpowers the camera eye but in person it clear as day that it's many times brighter. Regardless of which option you choose your will be pleased with the results. However if you are the kind of person that want the extra lights and over the top light show then for sure the Ultra+ option.

i already bought the gnr concert . mindblowing is it too late to add ultra??

#6971 2 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

i already bought the gnr concert . mindblowing is it too late to add ultra??

If you were on back order and it has not shipped then yes no problem. Send me an e-mail and I can invoice you for the difference.

#6972 2 years ago

Just wondering what I am missing or not understanding. Trying to connect to my Ghostbusters pro and i only have clips for the gi side of the unit and the others are a 2 pin clip style. I cant seem to find a place to connect the flasher end of it.

eff97e8fec4b5f6d68bf87439f4840ff573e7c9e (resized).jpgeff97e8fec4b5f6d68bf87439f4840ff573e7c9e (resized).jpg
#6973 2 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Just wondering what I am missing or not understanding. Trying to connect to my Ghostbusters pro and i only have clips for the gi side of the unit and the others are a 2 pin clip style. I cant seem to find a place to connect the flasher end of it.
[quoted image]

Hey happy to help!!! Those are the new Konekt adapters and the ones you are holding would be for a newer Stern. Ghostbuster’s use another style of Konekt adapters that are a combination of 2 pins or using the alligator clips with the wire taps.

If you ordered specifically for the Ghostbusters pinball then you should have those in your accessory packet.

The other scenario (just guessing here) is that you may have ordered multiple kits and you are using the wiring harness for a different machine.

Feel free to send me an e-mail [email protected] and let me know your name and order number so that I can help you figure out what you need and/or ordered

#6974 2 years ago

Email sent. Thanks for the reply

#6975 2 years ago

For those of you who missed the announcement yesterday:

The highly anticipated 2nd Limited Run (50 sets) for the Neo Concert Editions pinball mods for Jersey Jack Guns N' Roses was announced. These have been the hottest GNR mod and now is the time to get them. Now with a Brand New Ultra+ option to increase the Lumi-Sync to insane levels.

The 1st run sold out extremely fast last time and now is your chance to pick up a set here:

Neo Concert Editions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-concert-edition_pinball_mods/

Orders will be shipped in the order received and these are going to go REALLY FAST, just a heads up!!

gunsnroses_pinball-mods-jersey-jack-pinball (resized).pnggunsnroses_pinball-mods-jersey-jack-pinball (resized).png
#6976 2 years ago
Quoted from Fiddler:

I have Neo Pin Stadiums on all of my games, but I put the NEO Fusion Ultra+ on my Mando LE and it’s amazing. The light show is spectacular and the colors really just jump out at you. I will put these on all of my games going forward and will likely upgrade the others to the NEO Fusion Ultra+. Well worth the money and Scott’s customer service is second to none. He even walked me through the install at 11:00pm tonight! Thank you Scott.

Apparently you were not the only one that wanted the Neo Fusion Ultra+ on all of their machines. I received a ton of messages and emails asking if this was possible.

Well some really great news!!!

For a LIMITED TIME: https://pinstadium.com/product/pinball-mods-neo-fusion-ultra-plus-upgrade/

Upgrade your existing ANY Pin Stadium products you own to the brand new Neo Fusion Ultra+!!!

I have decided to temporarily offer up a few Upgrade Ultra+ kits that will work on any Pin Stadium product you own. If you are planning on placing a new order then the Neo Fusion Ultra+ is the way to go. But if you are like many that already have Pin Stadiums, Neo Pin Stadiums, even Neo Fusion and want the benefits of the Neo Fusion Ultra+ then here is your chance. This will save you about 50% compared to replacing them completely!

This Plug & Play kit will simply mount discreetly under your existing light bar (mounting Option 1 and is how I do mine) or you can mount it on existing light bar Invisi-Shield(mounting Option 2 which makes is one composite piece). Both will use the Magna-Mount system on either mounting method you choose.

What do I get exactly?

You will get the new Orions Belt flasher system with BLUR(diffuser) that comes on the Neo Fusion Ultra+

Okay that sounds great, but what does this mean?

You will now have an insanely cool lightshow due to the ability to trigger from up to 4 different flashers and even better you can adjust them to any color and brightness level you desire in the Pin Stadium app.

That is awesome and can I see what this looks like in action?

Yes here are a couple links to check out:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNLeoFHKVD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSNF20JH24_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

AND this one:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZ7gFHnbll/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What's Inside?:

This kit is fully loaded complete with easy Plug & Play installation instructions (10-15 minutes), no tools, and is easily transferable to any pinball machine.  Powered by the all new Neo Plasma power supply for incredible eye boggling results.  Get ready to be blown away with this kit

--

1x Pair of Neo Fusion Ultra+ Orions Belt Light bars
4x Flasher Cables
Alcohol wipes
"Y" Service Port splitter
Fusion Power Supply
Installation instructions

Free IOS and Android app for download

**Due to high demand for this product, please allow 3-4 weeks to ship!

Here is the link to order that I will put up for now: https://pinstadium.com/product/pinball-mods-neo-fusion-ultra-plus-upgrade/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
neo_fusion_ultra_pinball_mods_upgrade_diagram (resized).pngneo_fusion_ultra_pinball_mods_upgrade_diagram (resized).png

#6977 2 years ago

I just want to know who the Pixie girl is in the video……. Any info there.

#6978 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I just want to know who the Pixie girl is in the video……. Any info there.

My friend who did the Neo Concert Editions video with me, it's his daughter.

#6979 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

My friend who did the Neo Concert Editions video with me, it's his daughter.

Gulp, then I will say no more.... lol

#6980 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Gulp, then I will say no more.... lol

Yes no problem, now back to pinball. For those of you that want to see what the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods will do on Creature From The Black Lagoon. Here you go and expect these kinds of results on any Bally/Williams, Stern, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Spooky, Jersey Jack Pinball machines!!!

creature_from_the_black_lagoon_pinball_mods (resized).pngcreature_from_the_black_lagoon_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6981 2 years ago

Pics of Jersey Jack Pinball Dialed In with the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods installed. What a beauty and show stopper. Super popular machine for Neo as you can imagine. I had a few requests this week of collectors asking to see the Before and After results. Posting up here for you all to see, enjoy

Pick up a set today at this link while they last: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

dialed_in_pinball_mods_jersey_jack_pinball_jjp (resized).pngdialed_in_pinball_mods_jersey_jack_pinball_jjp (resized).png
#6982 2 years ago

Any news on the continuation of the Hover-system? Its replacement is in use in GnR pinstadium-systems, but I would need one for my Monster Bash.

#6983 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Any news on the continuation of the Hover-system? Its replacement is in use in GnR pinstadium-systems, but I would need one for my Monster Bash.

I am working on Xeno Mounts option for other machines since they are working well and customers love them on the GNR Concert Editions. They will be designed so you can convert what you already own to use them in the future so no worries there or need to wait for them.

Plus it’s going to take time though (more work than I had anticipated) as they have to be made for each machine and each product you own specifically. Lots of designing and creation to do over here.

You can be sure I’ll post updates here when the Xeno Mounts are available for other machines and kits.

#6984 2 years ago

Here is are just a few of the pinball machines that received installs of the Neo Pin Stadiums and Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods this week. Tons more to come!!!

Interested in a set? Click here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

mods_for_pinball_machines_led_lights (resized).pngmods_for_pinball_machines_led_lights (resized).png
#6985 2 years ago

Lots of Spooky Pinball Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle (ACNC) pinball machines are installing the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for this obvious reason.

Man this artwork literally comes alive!!!

If you want these on your ACNC or if you don’t own this machine, expect these results on any pinball machine you own.

Satisfaction is more than 100% guaranteed and it will be the best pinball mod you have every installed.

Even if you are new to pinball, the installation is about 10-15 minutes and is easy Plug & Play with no tools or skills required. Even better if you go to sell or trade your machine these can be simply moved to another pinball machine.

If you have any questions or need help there is 24-7 Customer Support waiting for you. Instant response times!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

13F00559-6B8A-4B78-B95D-0FE84F7EBB45 (resized).jpeg13F00559-6B8A-4B78-B95D-0FE84F7EBB45 (resized).jpegCE7D1166-2250-4AB9-BF18-CC3A2C37EC77 (resized).jpegCE7D1166-2250-4AB9-BF18-CC3A2C37EC77 (resized).jpeg
#6986 2 years ago

This is what the Neo Concert Editions Ultra+ for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N’ Roses will do for your machine!!! Slash would definitely approve of this

Syncs 100% with the Hotrails, and GI color changing using our new LumiSync system(Caught this one at just the right moment as it was changing through awesome colors!). Plug & Play super easy install will make your GNR do this!

Many wanted to see the Ultra+ results. Here you go!!
74B185EA-3565-4430-8D67-306635765DE7 (resized).jpeg74B185EA-3565-4430-8D67-306635765DE7 (resized).jpeg

#6987 2 years ago

Great news as expected last week the Neo Concert Editions with the all new Ultra+ option officially sold out Super Fast!!

Thank you all for your loyal support and now you have something super special to look forward to for your Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses. It's going to be the hottest machine in town.

These will start to ship next month in September and I will email you tracking when yours is ready to leave out of the factory.

Production begins NOW!!

guns-n-roses-pinball-machine-mods (resized).pngguns-n-roses-pinball-machine-mods (resized).png
#6988 2 years ago

More Monster Bash machines this week are getting these amazing results after the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods install. Just never fails to impress and look at this artwork pop out at you!!

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

This is a Monster Bash LE from Chicago Gaming Company but these will work(with the same powerful results) on any version whether it be Classic Edition, Special Edition, or an original Bally/Williams Monster Bash.

Even better, look at the glare disappear and that is with HD Invisi-Glass installed(in pic).

Remember you get reflections off the playfield clearcoat just as much as glass. You are fighting 2 levels of glare. So HD glass only takes care of some of the glare on the glass portion, but not the playfield. The Neos do both!

Keep in mind that reflections are a result of the playfield being darker than the reflecting exterior light from the room, backglass, or DMD/screen. This will occur with every pinball machine.
7EE44C61-0C4C-4D9E-B8BD-7385BD68CA8D (resized).jpeg7EE44C61-0C4C-4D9E-B8BD-7385BD68CA8D (resized).jpeg754CEC76-5767-46FB-A7CD-76239F4D0DFC (resized).jpeg754CEC76-5767-46FB-A7CD-76239F4D0DFC (resized).jpeg

#6989 2 years ago

By popular requests here are what the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for Stern Lord of the Rings (LOTR) will do for your machine. This machine is something I am very product of as it is the best first machine to ever receive Pin Stadiums and was the motivator behind the creation of the product from the very beginning.

It's neat to see how far the product line has come!! Now look at it basking in the glory of the Neo Pin Stadiums.

Click here to pick up a set today: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after1250 (resized).pngneo_pinball_mod_before_and_after1250 (resized).png
#6990 2 years ago

Can I get comparison pictures or video of the Neo Fusion vs the Neo Fusion with Ultra+? Neo Fusions look crazy bright enough, need to know what the $100 upgrade is for. Is it still a single piece?
I'm getting a new Ghostbusters Premium and will be making an order fairly soon.

#6991 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Can I get comparison pictures or video of the Neo Fusion vs the Neo Fusion with Ultra+? Neo Fusions look crazy bright enough, need to know what the $100 upgrade is for. Is it still a single piece?
I'm getting a new Ghostbusters Premium and will be making an order fairly soon.

Sure thing and happy to help:

FAQs: Neo Fusion vs Neo Fusion Ultra+

What's the difference?

Here is a video of the Neo Fusions and you will notice the striping and reflections (which the Ultra+ will remove):

Also here is another good video that shows Fusions:

Now look at this comparison of what you get when you upgrade to the Neo Fusion Ultra+ which you no stripes or reflections(due to the BLUR diffuser and new LED design) along with bolder more powerful colors: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZ7gFHnbll/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Then for the AMAZING results in action with the Neo Fusion Ultra+ watch this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRNLeoFHKVD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The BLUR on the flashers removes the stripes just like the Before and After pic of the GI pic on Jurassic Park. Except instead of the GI it’s the flashers which was a vital piece of the puzzle to solve.

Even better if anyone is going to Trent's tomorrow at Tilt Amusements, Pin Stadium will be there in person with the Neo Fusion Ultra+ in action on Mandalorian LE!!!! Seeing is believing. If you can't make it then these videos will provide excellent comparisons or if you know someone going to Trent's tell them to check the out for you and let you know what they think

Put it his way, the Neo Fusions are awesome but since the Neo Fusion Ultra+ came out not every single person has ordered the original if that tells you anything.

For more information or to purchase the Neo Fusion Ultra+: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

See you all there tomorrow..........
led-pinball-machine-bulb-kits (resized).pngled-pinball-machine-bulb-kits (resized).png

8E5E291B-6FF0-41D9-98E1-566605D383E4 (resized).jpeg8E5E291B-6FF0-41D9-98E1-566605D383E4 (resized).jpeg
#6992 2 years ago

The Black Knight video is the one I made of the non Neo Fusions. I thought the Neo upgrade from the regular Fusions was the addition of the Blur. What is the difference between the regular Fusions and the Neo then?

#6993 2 years ago

According to this post, the Neo already includes the Blur and Hyperbeam lights. Did you remove the Blur and Hyperbeam from the basic Neo setup and add them back in as a + model?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/126#post-5767223

The original Pinstadium Fusions (the Black Knight video) was about $400. The Neo Fusion came out and added Blur and Hyperbeam at $500. Now the Neo Fusion Ultra+ is $600 but it seems to me that you are saying that the original Fusions are now the Neos and the Ultra+ is now the Neo Fusion for more. Tell me where my logic is wrong.

#6994 2 years ago

Ok, hold on. I think I see it. The Neo Fusions still have the Blur and Hyperbeam but not on the flashers. The Ultra+ adds Blur and extra bright colors to the flashers.
Is this correct?

#6995 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Ok, hold on. I think I see it. The Neo Fusions still have the Blur and Hyperbeam but not on the flashers. The Ultra+ adds Blur and extra bright colors to the flashers.
Is this correct?

Yes this last post by you is correct. The previous two are not.

You’ve got it now

#6996 2 years ago

#6997 2 years ago

Pinball mods for The Big Leboswki can be really fun and beneficial especially with the Neo Pin Stadiums installed. I like to adjust the app to a really nice warm white with some hints of gold to really bring out the artwork!!

the-big-lebowski-pinball-mods-dutch-pinball (resized).pngthe-big-lebowski-pinball-mods-dutch-pinball (resized).png
#6998 2 years ago

For those of you installing the Neo Fusion Ultra+ pinball mods on Monster Bash, here are the recommended trigger locations and colors that work superbly with this machine for out of this world results

**Notice that Frankenstein flasher is using 2 flasher triggers. The “Blue” and “UV+Glow” for an astounding combo effect!

Pick up a set of Neo Fusion Ultra+ here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

monster_bash_remake_pinball_mods (resized).pngmonster_bash_remake_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6999 2 years ago

By request a lot of collectors are getting Stern Pinball The Munsters and would like to see what the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods can do for this machine. Here is a great example of it on an LE with some dazzling results. Using a nice warm white/gold mix to really create the mood of an rare gold look. As always you can adjust the app to any color your heart desires!!
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7000 2 years ago

Stern Star Wars pinball with the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods installed will deliver some galaxy breaching results like this!! Here are some Before and After pics for those of you that own this great machine

stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/140 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.