(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 165.
#6901 2 years ago

Lots of Neo Pin Stadium installs going down this weekend. If anyone needs help or have questions, shoot me an email. 24/7 support available even on the 4th of July!!

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

pinball-bulbs (resized).pngpinball-bulbs (resized).png
#6902 2 years ago

Gotta give Scott some more major customer service props!

I started installing a set of NEO's on my R&M yesterday on the 4th and ran into some connection issues. I emailed Scott but asked him not to respond until today as I did not want to interrupt his holiday. Dumb move on my part as he emailed me back within 5 minutes and started troubleshooting my issue. I just can't speak highly enough of how responsive he is and how much he cares about his product.

Anyway, we got it all sorted out and it came out great.

Before
before (resized).jpgbefore (resized).jpg
After
after (resized).jpgafter (resized).jpg

#6903 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

Gotta give Scott some more major customer service props!
I started installing a set of NEO's on my R&M yesterday on the 4th and ran into some connection issues. I emailed Scott but asked him not to respond until today as I did not want to interrupt his holiday. Dumb move on my part as he emailed me back within 5 minutes and started troubleshooting my issue. I just can't speak highly enough of how responsive he is and how much he cares about his product.
Anyway, we got it all sorted out and it came out great.
Before
[quoted image]
After
[quoted image]

Hey you are very welcome and I am glad that you are stoked with the results. Woohooo!!!

#6904 2 years ago

MASSIVE amounts of Neo Concert Editions pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses left the factory from this weekend. VERY productive 4th of July weekend to say the least. Working on finishing the last bit of the pending orders from first limited run of these. You all are in for quite the show and WILL be blown away. Can't wait for you to see this dramatic transformation of GNR!!!

pinball-mods-guns-n-roses-jjp (resized).pngpinball-mods-guns-n-roses-jjp (resized).png
#6905 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

MASSIVE amounts of Neo Concert Editions pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses left the factory from this weekend. VERY productive 4th of July weekend to say the least. Working on finishing the last bit of the pending orders from first limited run of these. You all are in for quite the show and simply to be blown away. Can't wait for you to see this dramatic transformation of GNR!!!
[quoted image]

Awesome! I think I'm first in line for the second batch. Can't wait and I hope someone ahead of me cancels!

#6906 2 years ago

Making some updates to the website, graphics, instructions, etc. Neo Pin Stadiums are for sure the best bet for any pinball and if you want to go extreme then Neo Fusions as always

blue_neo_pinball_mods_1250a (resized).pngblue_neo_pinball_mods_1250a (resized).png
#6907 2 years ago

#Rollergames with Pin Stadium Neo. Love how this came out!

Sorry for the crap video, best I could do

#6908 2 years ago

Just installed Neo Pinstadiums in my Avengers Pro and we LOVE them. It's amazing what a difference it really adds to the game.

#6909 2 years ago
Quoted from 67cutlass:

Just installed Neo Pinstadiums in my Avengers Pro and we LOVE them. It's amazing what a difference it really adds to the game.

Excellent!! So happy you are enjoying the benefits of the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods on Stern Avengers Infinity Quest.

It’s an amazing machine deserving of this. As always, appreciate the support

EFBD8508-38B5-4CBE-8C24-642D91839EE0 (resized).pngEFBD8508-38B5-4CBE-8C24-642D91839EE0 (resized).png
#6910 2 years ago

Neo Pin Stadium Stern Mandalorian pinball mods are getting installed by massive amounts of collectors worldwide. Here is why…..

C80BC5A2-40C7-4E40-BD26-86D859A9C572 (resized).jpegC80BC5A2-40C7-4E40-BD26-86D859A9C572 (resized).jpegE0CF117C-ED56-4CD9-8614-9A3E9C478D8D (resized).jpegE0CF117C-ED56-4CD9-8614-9A3E9C478D8D (resized).jpeg
#6911 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Neo Pin Stadium Stern Mandalorian pinball mods are getting installed by massive amounts of collectors worldwide. Here is why…..
[quoted image][quoted image]

Is there a preferred connection for the flasher? Thinking on the spinner?

#6912 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Is there a preferred connection for the flasher? Thinking on the spinner?

Yes the left side flasher dome is incredible. It also does some really cool stuff when you are playing in the upper playfield and make shots there.

Here are some pics on how and where to connect the GI (any bulb between the upper lanes) and the Flasher.

Also here are the recommended colors settings to try with the Neos. This color at 100% and White lights tab is at 0%. Perfect for this theme.

Note: I am showing the RGB menu so you can get precisely this color. This is accessible by tapping the small “RGB” letters that are on the top left of the color wheel. Allows for superb granular controls.

This color range does extremely well with the artwork. You can tweak it to your liking of course as always.

Wow Mandalorian is top notch with these lights!!

Please let us know what you think

437B827B-D4DB-453D-922B-9769AD2ED9DB (resized).png437B827B-D4DB-453D-922B-9769AD2ED9DB (resized).png2E312F36-7F8E-4899-BBEF-1F7884559234 (resized).png2E312F36-7F8E-4899-BBEF-1F7884559234 (resized).pngE0FE6EE1-78F4-4B13-9DC8-5A73EE00EAF5 (resized).jpegE0FE6EE1-78F4-4B13-9DC8-5A73EE00EAF5 (resized).jpeg1BF9E82E-7522-4FB6-9EF0-3ADD38FE3ED6 (resized).jpeg1BF9E82E-7522-4FB6-9EF0-3ADD38FE3ED6 (resized).jpegE88228C5-D39A-409C-B9A6-0F32D1FBAF4C (resized).jpegE88228C5-D39A-409C-B9A6-0F32D1FBAF4C (resized).jpeg

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6913 2 years ago

Just released today Neo Fusions Ultra+:

Just when you thought the top of the line product from Pin Stadium could not get any better. One of the most requested features was to have the Neo Fusion's Orion Belt flasher integrated with the BLUR (diffuser) like the GI. After almost a year in development at the Pin Stadium factory laboratory it finally happened!! Not a simple task as it required a complete redesign of the LEDS, different Plasma Power supply, and software programming changes on the onboard chip system

So what is the difference?

- Boosted and more Powerful colors that deliver impressive flashing effects never seen before. So powerful they even visually cut through a fully lit(with Pin Stadium GI on) playfield for stunning results. Another neat feature that I personally always wanted. Then when the GI dims during modes/jackpot factory lighting sequences, it will completely rock your world even more.

- BLUR Photon Merger allows the new style LEDS to appear blended and smoother for a very natural factory appears without individual LEDs causing reflections off ramps/plastics, etc. The BLUR also allows for even deeper light penetration to the further reaches of the playfield.

Available to order NOW!!!: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

Innovation revolution to say the least.......
neo_fusion_ultra_just_released_2500 (resized).pngneo_fusion_ultra_just_released_2500 (resized).png

#6914 2 years ago

To help answer a lot of questions of the new optional upgrade:

Here is a diagram of the New impressive Dual BLUR additions(pink circled area) along with the new Orion's Belt LEDs. Wow Neo Fusion Ultra is definitely a hit already and thanks for the support!!!

neo_fusion_ultra_pinball_mods_main_features_2500 (resized).pngneo_fusion_ultra_pinball_mods_main_features_2500 (resized).png
#6915 2 years ago

The website installation page has been updated today for those of you that have the Neo Fusion Ultra+ on their way to your game room!! Here is the link:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/

You are in for a big surprise

lightedpinballmods_led (resized).pnglightedpinballmods_led (resized).png

lighted-pinball-mods_install_guide (resized).pnglighted-pinball-mods_install_guide (resized).png
#6916 2 years ago

Here is the official side by side comparison for the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods installed on Stern Mandalorian pinball. Super popular with pinball collectors for obvious reasons If you don't have your Mandalorian yet, then you will see how much you will benefit by installing these!! Doing my best to keep up with orders, so far so good.

Here is the link to them: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/
stern_mandalorian_pinball_mod (resized).pngstern_mandalorian_pinball_mod (resized).png

#6917 2 years ago

Here are the recommended trigger locations for the Neo Fusion Ultra+. I have done a lot of dialing in and these are for sure the best locations and color settings for the Orions Belt flashers for the ultimate results!!

Neo Fusion Ultra+: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

mandalorian_pinball_mods (resized).pngmandalorian_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6918 2 years ago

In regards to the many of you installing the Neo Concert Editions pinball mods on Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses:

There have been a few that did not read the instructions all of the way and at the VERY end it mentions that a small row of lights are not lighting up on the left light bar which is what it is supposed to do.

I know you are all every excited to install these, but reading the entire instructions is super important when installing this kit

Here is what I am referring to....

---

**IMPORTANT: You may notice that a small section at the end of one row of the LEDS(the ones that sync with the side light patterns) on the left light bar closest to the flipper(near you) will not illuminate. This is correct and is due to the fact that the pinball machine is only controlling the lights up to that point. However for a symmetrical manufacturing appearance the Concert Editions were intentionally designed with the same length on both sides to create visual balance. So the good news is that nothing is wrong and you are getting the full light show!!!

---

Guns N' Roses pinball mods installation instructions: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions-gnr/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

led_lights-for-pinball (resized).pngled_lights-for-pinball (resized).png
#6919 2 years ago

Great news!!

ALL of the Limited 50 first run Neo Concert Editions pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses have been shipped. The rest of you that were waiting from this initial 50 had them sent to you this morning. The UPS truck was loaded with tons of orders and needless to say there is to going to be a lot of installs this week/weekend. Thank you for your patience and support. Now comes the reward you have been waiting for......

pinball_mods_gnr_pinball_jjp (resized).pngpinball_mods_gnr_pinball_jjp (resized).png
#6920 2 years ago

Any chance or way to connect a topper light strip to pin stadium for the homemade topper folks? I think that would be a great option!

#6921 2 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Any chance or way to connect a topper light strip to pin stadium for the homemade topper folks? I think that would be a great option!

I don’t not have an adapter for something like that built into the kit. Also that would put additional draw on the power supply which is untested and as a result is not supported or recommended. I hope this helps.

#6922 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I don’t not have an adapter for something like that built into the kit. Also that would put additional draw on the power supply which is untested and as a result is not supported or recommended. I hope this helps.

Sure does! Thank you. I sure don't wanna fry anything hahhaha but thought it would be a cool option.

#6923 2 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Sure does! Thank you. I sure don't wanna fry anything hahhaha but thought it would be a cool option.

All good man, no problem and always a pleasure!!

#6924 2 years ago

I have pinstadiim NEO on all of my games, but I put the NEO Fusion Ultra+ on my Mando LE and it’s amazing. The light show is spectacular and the colors really just jump out at you. I will put these on all of my games going forward and will likely upgrade the others to the NEO Fusion Ultra+. Well worth the money and Scott’s customer service is second to none. He even walked me through the install at 11:00pm tonight! Thank you Scott.

#6925 2 years ago

Here is the link to get the BRAND NEW Neo Fusion Ultra+: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

lightedpinballmods_neo_fusion_ultra+ (resized).pnglightedpinballmods_neo_fusion_ultra+ (resized).png
#6926 2 years ago

So I am playing my new Mandalorian Premium and I can't get over how much freakin' glare there is on the playfield glass. I just don't get it, it isn't there on my other pins under the same lighting, etc. Driving me crazy, guess I will have to buy some non-glare glass. Then it hit me, I don't have Pinstadiums on this one. OK Scott, you got me. Order coming inbound. Now just a question of which version.

#6927 2 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

So I am playing my new Mandalorian Premium and I can't get over how much freakin' glare there is on the playfield glass. I just don't get it, it isn't there on my other pins under the same lighting, etc. Driving me crazy, guess I will have to buy some non-glare glass. Then it hit me, I don't have Pinstadiums on this one. OK Scott, you got me. Order coming inbound. Now just a question of which version.

Should also make sure you set the backbox lighting to be 10% or less during gameplay.

#6928 2 years ago

Yes this game benefits a ton from the Pin Stadium product line and will take care of that heavy glare and dark playfield (the cause) for you.

Mandalorian Pinball owners have been keeping me really busy these last few weeks to say the least. Once they open up their machine and turn it on for the first time, there’s no denying

Most are going with the Neo Pin Stadiums at a minimum and then if you are wanting to step up the light show even more then no comparison to the Neo Fusions Ultra+. It’s breathtaking!!

Neo Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

I see you already placed your order and made your decision. Good call and thank you for the support!!

#6929 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Should also make sure you set the backbox lighting to be 10% or less during gameplay.

Yeah, saw that too. Dialed that way back. Glad Stern is putting in more tweaking adjustments like that these days. In the end it still wasn’t enough for my taste.

#6930 2 years ago

Yeah, saw that too. Dialed that way back. Glad Stern is putting in more tweaking adjustments like that these days. In the end it still wasn’t enough for my taste.

Yes the issue (as you well know, but others new to the product may not realize this yet) is that glare occurs anytime the exterior light is brighter than under the glass. If it’s occurring at 10% and then this gives you an idea as to what you are dealing with. Which on a factory lit machine it will happen every time.

Although they are LED bulbs, keep in mind these GI (General Illumination) bulbs are flush or only a 1/4” above the playfield. The light from those LED bulbs will only travel a few inches on either side at most. Which makes more contrastingly darker areas surround it in comparisons. Getting darker and darker as it heads into the center of the playfield where the abyss resides.

It would be like going to your favorite sporting event at night and sitting up in the nose bleed seats with lights as tall as the players ankles or knees. Hence where the “Pin Stadium” name came from.

Then combine that with the bright LED inserts which don’t provide any GI of course. This makes for very difficult ball tracking too. Basically small hotspots surrounded by large areas of darkness.

You definitely will get the HD glass Invisi-Look with the Neos installed and vibrant evenly lit artwork too. Ball tracking will be 100% superb so if you are a competitor player then that will be a huge benefit, and causal collectors can progress further through modes/rulesets etc.

Good stuff!!

#6931 2 years ago
Quoted from Fiddler:

I have pinstadiim NEO on all of my games, but I put the NEO Fusion Ultra+ on my Mando LE and it’s amazing. The light show is spectacular and the colors really just jump out at you. I will put these on all of my games going forward and will likely upgrade the others to the NEO Fusion Ultra+. Well worth the money and Scott’s customer service is second to none. He even walked me through the install at 11:00pm tonight! Thank you Scott.

Well thank you very much for that and I am glad that you took the leap along with many others to see what has transformed the Neo Fusions into the new Ultra+ product line. As you know, words cannot put it to what you see when they are in action and on stage on your playfield.

Remember when it was stock before you installed them, compared to now?

Enjoy that amazing Mando LE of yours as it's got the hottest light show in town!!!

led_pinball_mods_neo_fusion_ultra_+_lights (resized).pngled_pinball_mods_neo_fusion_ultra_+_lights (resized).png
#6932 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the recommended trigger locations for the Neo Fusion Ultra+. I have done a lot of dialing in and these are for sure the best locations and color settings for the Orions Belt flashers for the ultimate results!!
[quoted image]

Many of you that are installing the Neo Fusion Ultra+ on Mandalorian asked for under playfield connection locations. Here they are!!

playfield_connections_mandalorian_pinball_mods2 (resized).pngplayfield_connections_mandalorian_pinball_mods2 (resized).png
#6933 2 years ago

There is a lot going on inside the new Neo Fusion Ultra+ to harness this kind of power

led_bulbs_pinball_lights (resized).pngled_bulbs_pinball_lights (resized).png

#6934 2 years ago

So I call this one "Find the missing Razor Crest"

IMG_2914 (resized).jpegIMG_2914 (resized).jpegIMG_2919 (resized).jpegIMG_2919 (resized).jpeg
#6935 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Great news!!
ALL of the Limited 50 first run Neo Concert Editions pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses have been shipped. The rest of you that were waiting from this initial 50 had them sent to you this morning. The UPS truck was loaded with tons of orders and needless to say there is to going to be a lot of installs this week/weekend. Thank you for your patience and support. Now comes the reward you have been waiting for......[quoted image]

Any idea when/if there will be another run of these?

If everything goes well I'll be getting a GNR SE this weekend and would love for this to be on it if there is another run coming. Also, will they be color coordinated/intergrated on the SE even though the hotrails are only white?

Thanks,

#6936 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Any idea when/if there will be another run of these?
If everything goes well I'll be getting a GNR SE this weekend and would love for this to be on it if there is another run coming. Also, will they be color coordinated/intergrated on the SE even though the hotrails are only white?
Thanks,

Be on the lookout soon and the lights will reflect whatever colors your machine puts out. It’s a JJP software thing.

#6937 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Be on the lookout soon and the lights will reflect whatever colors your machine puts out. It’s a JJP software thing.

Awesome! I definitely will keep my eyes open.

What I meant was are they integrated to mirror the hot rails (which are only white on the se) or will they be rgbw with the rest of the game even on the se.

Sorry I didn't ask that very clearly looking back on it. Hahaha

#6938 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Awesome! I definitely will keep my eyes open.
What I meant was are they integrated to mirror the hot rails (which are only white on the se) or will they be rgbw with the rest of the game even on the se.
Sorry I didn't ask that very clearly looking back on it. Hahaha

I understood what you meant. Let me clarify:

On the LE and CE it will show/sync with the colors and the SE will be white. The Concert Editions sync 100% with what those side lights are doing. It’s a software thing that cannot be changed as that is hard coded by JJP.

However I can tell you that the UV+Glow when you rip the spinner is amazing but even better you will get GI color changes with the LumiSync system on the Concert Editions that will make your entire playfield very very beautiful!!

Put it this way, if a stock LE pulled up next to your SE with the Concert Editions, yours would smoke it. Is that the answer you were looking for?

lumisync_pinball-mods (resized).jpglumisync_pinball-mods (resized).jpg
#6939 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I understood what you meant. Let me clarify:
On the LE and CE it will show/sync with the colors and the SE will be white. The Concert Editions sync 100% with what those side lights are doing. It’s a software thing that cannot be changed as that is hard coded by JJP.
However I can tell you that the UV+Glow when you rip the spinner is amazing but even better you will get GI color changes with the LumiSync system on the Concert Editions that will make your entire playfield very very beautiful!!
Put it this way, if a stock LE pulled up next to your SE with the Concert Editions, yours would smoke it. Is that the answer you were looking for? [quoted image]

Yes! That's so cool. And I gotta say, you being in the forum so much is amazing. Really hoping I get the game, and these come back out... Say for Christmas.

#6940 2 years ago

P.s. is their some good UV reactive material on GNR?

#6941 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Yes! That's so cool. And I gotta say, you being in the forum so much is amazing. Really hoping I get the game, and these come back out... Say for Christmas.

Quoted from Ecw0930:

P.s. is their some good UV reactive material on GNR?

The UV does really well with the JJP GNR artwork for sure.

#6942 2 years ago

I had many questions about the reason everyone is choosing the Neo Fusion Ultra+ versus the standard Neo Fusions. Here is a list of reasons:

1. Improved and additional LEDS(780+) for much brighter vivid colors
2. BLUR diffuser integration provide silky smooth lighting and no LED reflections/strips
3. Increases light show 2x compared to normal Neo Fusions(yes unbelievable)

As always full RGB color and brightness control for each flasher so you can dial them in your desired preferences. Simply put these are insane and deliver phenomenal super quality results. Satisfaction is more than guaranteed!!
pinball_led_bulb_kits (resized).pngpinball_led_bulb_kits (resized).png

#6943 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I had many questions about the reason everyone is choosing the Neo Fusion Ultra+ versus the standard Neo Fusions. Here is a list of reasons:
2. BLUR diffuser integration provide silky smooth lighting and no LED reflections/strips
As always full RGB color and brightness control for each flasher so you can dial them in your desired preferences. Simply put these are insane and deliver phenomenal super quality results. Satisfaction is more than guaranteed!!
[quoted image]

Trying to clarify. Doesn’t the cheapest neo have the diffusers already?

#6944 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Trying to clarify. Doesn’t the cheapest neo have the diffusers already?

The BLUR diffuser is on the GI of the Neo Pin Stadiums and Neo Fusions. However the standard Neo Fusions do not have it on the flasher portion which many have been requesting.

As a result the Neo Ultra+ has them on the flashers(see pic below label "Dual BLUR") due to new LED design along with updated PCB circuited and Plasma Power supply to allow for that portion of the upgrade. Huge improvement and results.
neo_fusion_ultra_pinball_mods_main_features_2500 (resized).pngneo_fusion_ultra_pinball_mods_main_features_2500 (resized).png

#6945 2 years ago

Any plans to offer a stripped down model? Thinking one that has no GI integration, or flashers. Like xstreams but inside the game?

#6946 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Any plans to offer a stripped down model? Thinking one that has no GI integration, or flashers. Like xstreams but inside the game?

No plans for that as forward progression and product improvements are key. Maintaining the factory light show synchronization with the GI and flashers are vital features for collectors.

#6947 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

[quoted image]

What are the differences between these and the concert series?

Sorry for all the new questions.

#6948 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

What are the differences between these and the concert series?
Sorry for all the new questions.

The Neo Concert Editions are specifically designed to work only with Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N’ Roses light show by syncing with the GI and their side lighting patterns.

The Neo Fusions work on any machine and have the WiFi controllable GI along with WiFi controllable flashers

#6949 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Good news!! Now that tons of Pin Stadiums (and I mean tons) are getting installed on the new Chicago Gaming Company Medieval Madness Royal editions, I have updated the best locations to trigger the GI from that are now "pretty". Also they will sync 100% with the machine now.
--
--
Medieval Madness: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/#1534622668759-c733018c-b205
*Note: For models made in 2020-up CGC has changed the wiring when the Royal Editions came out.  You will use either the  "Royal" or "Non-Royal" depending on which one you have.  All others made prior will be the "Original" installation listed on the bottom.
GI: Look in the area where the "Green" arrow is on the left side of the picture and then locate the connector labeled "GI3".  Next you will use insert the wire taps from behind(pressure fit them in with those wires) on the Black and Yellow wire then clip the black alligator clips from the Pin Stadium Blue and White cable. 
Flasher:  In that same area located the connector labeled "FL17" (it is 2 connectors above the one you just did for the GI). Next you will use insert the wire taps on the Black and Yellow wire then clip the red alligator clips from the Pin Stadium Red and Green cable.  That's it for this part!! 
--
--
Thank you for everyone that helped to get these pics to me and the input. Together we got it solved!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

Hi!

I have a MMR with the CGC RGB Upgrade pack (= not the royale). Now the GI is in RGB, but it seems that the RGB Upgrade instructions told me to remove the connector from GI3, so now its empty.

What about GI2 connector - I have there yellow and black cables and the new label to the connector tells "spotlight power cable"? Or which connector should I use?

Thanks!

IMG_0976 (resized).jpgIMG_0976 (resized).jpgIMG_0978 (resized).jpgIMG_0978 (resized).jpg
#6950 2 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Hi!
I have a MMR with the CGC RGB Upgrade pack (= not the royale). Now the GI is in RGB, but it seems that the RGB Upgrade instructions told me to remove the connector from GI3, so now its empty.
What about GI2 connector - I have there yellow and black cables and the new label to the connector tells "spotlight power cable"? Or which connector should I use?
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]

You will use the G12 connection to trigger the GI.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/139?hl=medic7000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.