(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,891 posts
  • 566 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 172 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gunsnroses_power_supply_mods_colors (resized).png
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png
pinball_led_bulbs (resized).png
pinball_playfield_guns_n_roses (resized).png
gnr_guns_n_roses_jjp_pinball_numbered_instructions (resized).png
20210616_141332.jpg
shaker_motor_pinball (resized).png
20210614_151521 (resized).jpg
20210614_151603 (resized).jpg
20210614_065750 (resized).jpg
20210613_182955 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210613-182938_Pin Stadium (resized).jpg
16236232553633621301693174060823 (resized).jpg
gnr_pinball_jersey_jack_pinball_gunsnroses (resized).png
pinball_led_lights_pinball_modding_mods (resized).png
guns-n-roses-jjp-pinball-mods-concert_edition_pinstadium (resized).png

There are 6891 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 138.
#6851 10 days ago

Are those in edition the lights that come on the machine? Is there a video of the lights in action??

#6852 10 days ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Are those in edition the lights that come on the machine? Is there a video of the lights in action??

Yes sure thing. Here is a video of them in action on a GNR LE:

#6853 10 days ago

Oh baby... GnR will be here in a September/October will have to add this to the list.

#6854 9 days ago

This is worth checking out the Neo Fusion pinball mods in full effect on Stern Munsters in attract mode!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9Y2xNnAjQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

#6855 8 days ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Beautiful thank you!!
I will give it a shot

Once connected etc...so cool!!!

Quoted from pinstadium:

This is worth checking out the Neo Fusion pinball mods in full effect on Stern Munsters in attract mode!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP9Y2xNnAjQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

How do I get mine to do that...??

#6856 8 days ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Once connected etc...so cool!!!

How do I get mine to do that...??

I did a search on this thread and found what I sent you from a while back. If you have the flashers set up like this then it will do this in attract mode:

------
I recommend triggering connect the UV+Glow to the left spinner flasher, then I connect the Fusions flashers following :
1. Spot: Blue
2. Shaker motor: White
3. Right Lily: Green
4. Did not use (why? Because less is more)

The for the GI portion of the Fusions I run 100% warm white with no color.
------

#6857 8 days ago

One of the other nice features of the Neos Pin Stadiums and Neo Fusions is that they have a newly designed Micro-Clustered UV+Glow lighting embedded into the light bar. What does this mean? They are smaller and closer together for a very nice/clean/vibrant cohesive visual effect and allow for an even thinner/sleeker design!!

Do mine have them? No worries it already came with them as it's been shipping like this since last year

Check out the Neos here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Works on ANY pinball machine and amazing results/satisfaction are always guaranteed. If anyone has any questions about the products, just let me know.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_led_lights_pinball_modding_mods (resized).png
#6858 8 days ago

I bought a used set of what I was told was neo fusions. How can I tell if they are fusions? They only have 4 wires. Thanks!

#6859 8 days ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

I bought a used set of what I was told was neo fusions. How can I tell if they are fusions? They only have 4 wires. Thanks!

There should be 4 sets of lights on each light bar and one of them will have the BLUR diffuser which is a white shielding that covers it. You will also have 2 modules and one of them will have 2 cables coming out and another will have 4 cables. Feel free to email me some pics if you are unsure. Happy to help!

#6860 8 days ago

I'm looking forward to getting my pin stadium concert edition for my GnR. Any word on when you'll be able to start shipping them??? I ordered mine April 19th.

#6861 8 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

There should be 3 sets of lights on each light bar and one of them will have the BLUR diffuser which is a white shielding that covers it. You will also have 2 modules and one of them will have 2 cables coming out and another will have 4 cables. Feel free to email me some pics if you are unsure. Happy to help!

Thanks! So, if I have only 4 wires but I have the white shielding on the light bars, I have the regular NEOs?

#6862 8 days ago
Quoted from Anubis330:

I'm looking forward to getting my pin stadium concert edition for my GnR. Any word on when you'll be able to start shipping them??? I ordered mine April 19th.

First ones started shipping this month and are continuing to leave the Pin Stadium factory every day. Most will ship by June and all will be done by July. Thank you for your order and when it’s ready to ship I will email you tracking immediately.

#6863 8 days ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Thanks! So, if I have only 4 wires but I have the white shielding on the light bars, I have the regular NEOs?

If you have just one black heat shrink module and the BLUR then it’s the Neo Pin Stadiums. 2 pairs of wires, Red/Green and Blue/White

#6864 7 days ago

I’ve had the standard PinStadium lighting installed in my AFMr LE for some time now and they have worked great. All of a sudden, last night and today the don’t turn off during strobe multi ball. I have reset all of the connections, and rebooted the pin a few times, but they still do not turn off in SMB. The lighting looks good, I can control with my phone, and the UV flashes when the saucer his hit as intended.

Any ideas on how to resolve this, as they kill the strobe effect when on?

UPDATE
After I posted, I thought of actually unplugging the PinStadium power cable from the service outlet and reseating. After doing this, the lights now function properly during Strobe Multi-Ball.

If anyone has similar issues with the lights not functioning properly, I suggest doing the same as your first diagnostic step.

#6865 7 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I’ve had the standard PinStadium lighting installed in my AFMr LE for some time now and they have worked great. All of a sudden, last night and today the don’t turn off during strobe multi ball. I have reset all of the connections, and rebooted the pin a few times, but they still do not turn off in SMB. The lighting looks good, I can control with my phone, and the UV flashes when the saucer his hit as intended.
Any ideas on how to resolve this, as they kill the strobe effect when on?
UPDATE
After I posted, I thought of actually unplugging the PInStadium power cable from the service outlet and reseating. After doing this, the lights now function properly during Strobe Multi-Ball.
If anyone has similar issues with the lights not functioning properly, I suggest doing the same as your first diagnostic step.

You beat me to it and glad all is good now!! Thanks for posting this up.

#6866 6 days ago

Get ready to rock everyone!!

Neo Concert Editions pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses pinball are continually leaving the Pin Stadium factory every day now. A bunch shipped today and many more to come for those of you that were lucky to get in on the first run of 50. You are in for a VERY nice treat and are about ready to see some jaw dropping Guns N' Roses machines and collectors amazed at what is now possible
gnr_pinball_jersey_jack_pinball_gunsnroses (resized).png

#6867 6 days ago

Any chance you are still making omegas?

#6868 6 days ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

For some reason they don't list them with the other PinStadium lighting options under "Products", but under "Others": https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega

#6869 6 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

For some reason they don't list them with the other PinStadium lighting options under "Products", but under "Others": https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega

Thanks! Order placed!

#6870 6 days ago

So... on an oktoberfest I just traded for had this connector on the uv line.... thoughts on where or how to hook it up?
Also the lights just don't seem as bright as my other sets.
Thanks!

16236232553633621301693174060823 (resized).jpg20210613_182955 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210613-182938_Pin Stadium (resized).jpg
#6871 6 days ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

The Omegas are a previous generation older product that is the predecessor to the most popular current Neo Pin Stadiums that have even better results and features. Omegas do not have colors and are white light only. However I do have them in the "Other" category as a legacy product. Looks like you found the link and thanks for your order!!

#6872 6 days ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

So... on an oktoberfest I just traded for had this connector on the uv line.... thoughts on where or how to hook it up?
Also the lights just don't seem as bright as my other sets.
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is part of the new Konekt system and needs an adapter plugged into it. Maybe check in the coinbox or ask the owner if they still have it. The trigger on Oktoberfest is the shaker motor. As far as the brightness it looks like they did not do the "Change Device" for the new Wifi chip(I see Cool White and Warm White on your color wheel which indicates this) which unlocks the white menu(which is where you will get your illumination). Try this from our App Faqs section:

https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Follow the Steps 1-3 for the screens on the top by changing the “Device Settings” from “RGB/W” to “RGB&W”. This will allow access to the White Light menu (labeled “Warm”) which is accessible from the lower part of the screen. This will give you menu settings more familiar what you are used to with the standard Pin Stadiums but with extended features adjustments/presets.

—————————-
1. Perform a “Long Press” with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select “Change Device Type”
3. Move selection from “RGB/W” to “RGB&W”
—————————-
FINISHED: You will see the color wheel change to just all colors and then a White menu tab will appear at the bottom of the screen. Toggle back and forth to adjust color and white to your desired setting

Let me know if this helps!!

The other scenario would be that you are used to the Neo Pin Stadiums which are 2.5x brighter : https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

#6873 6 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Omegas do not have colors and are white light only.

A diffused warm white only with UV flashers which is ideal for some applications. Not sure how long you plan on producing them or how many you sell, but they seem to be their own animal compared to the other offerings.

#6874 6 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

A diffused warm white only with UV flashers which is ideal for some applications. Not sure how long you plan on producing them or how many you sell, but they seem to be their own animal compared to the other offerings.

I don't sell a bunch of them any more since the Neos came out due to the fact that the Neos let you add some extra punch to the Warm(or take a little edge out too), or you can adjust them to Sunlight, or Cool white and everywhere in between. Then add the extra power and wonderful color spectrum, it's a game changer. Also due to this type of flexibility the Neos will be more versatile on any pinball machine if you ever go to trade or sell it.

Anyways, glad you like them and thanks for the support!!

#6875 5 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You beat me to it and glad all is good now!! Thanks for posting this up.

Well, the issue has come back. Played my AFMr LE for the first time since I posted yesterday, and PinStadiums are staying on during strobe multi ball again and I noticed during video mode too (I think they typically dim during VM). Any other ideas on what the issue and fix may be? As a FYI, my pins are on an outlet control so when I turn them off the power to the service outlet is actually disabled completely. Has been like this since I’ve owned the lighting but no issues up until recent days.

If you prefer to PM issues or communicate in some other way besides the open forum please let me know. I just know you are very attentive to this thread, so I thought I would start here.

#6876 5 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That is part of the new Konekt system and needs an adapter plugged into it. Maybe check in the coinbox or ask the owner if they still have it. The trigger on Oktoberfest is the shaker motor. As far as the brightness it looks like they did not do the "Change Device" for the new Wifi chip(I see Cool White and Warm White on your color wheel which indicates this) which unlocks the white menu(which is where you will get your illumination). Try this from our App Faqs section:
https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/
Follow the Steps 1-3 for the screens on the top by changing the “Device Settings” from “RGB/W” to “RGB&W”. This will allow access to the White Light menu (labeled “Warm”) which is accessible from the lower part of the screen. This will give you menu settings more familiar what you are used to with the standard Pin Stadiums but with extended features adjustments/presets.
—————————-
1. Perform a “Long Press” with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select “Change Device Type”
3. Move selection from “RGB/W” to “RGB&W”
—————————-
FINISHED: You will see the color wheel change to just all colors and then a White menu tab will appear at the bottom of the screen. Toggle back and forth to adjust color and white to your desired setting
Let me know if this helps!!
The other scenario would be that you are used to the Neo Pin Stadiums which are 2.5x brighter : https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Found the connector! Any pictures on how to connect to the shaker motor? Thank ya!

20210614_065750 (resized).jpg
#6877 5 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Well, the issue has come back. Played my AFMr LE for the first time since I posted yesterday, and PinStadiums are staying on during strobe multi ball again and I noticed during video mode too (I think they typically dim during VM). Any other ideas on what the issue and fix may be? As a FYI, my pins are on an outlet control so when I turn them off the power to the service outlet is actually disabled completely. Has been like this since I’ve owned the lighting but no issues up until recent days.
If you prefer to PM issues or communicate in some other way besides the open forum please let me know. I just know you are very attentive to this thread, so I thought I would start here.

For tech support it's best to email as the forums here don't notify me of posts and I have to manually check them. Plus we can exchange communication faster and much more efficiently.

It sounds like the connection location may not be correct or need to be re-seated on your machine. Either way we can figure it out, email me at scott@pinstadium.com so I can respond faster and get specific pics/details Thanks !!!

#6878 5 days ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Found the connector! Any pictures on how to connect to the shaker motor? Thank ya![quoted image]

If you can take a few pics of your connector and post up here that would be great. I can put some arrows on it to show you the best points to trigger from. Thanks!!

#6879 5 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

If you can take a few pics of your connector and post up here that would be great. I can put some arrows on it to show you the best points to trigger from. Thanks!!

It's the connector with the heat shrink on thr black and yellow

20210614_151521 (resized).jpg20210614_151603 (resized).jpg
#6880 5 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just to follow-up so others know the resolution, after support from Scott the issue ended up being a loose/detached power wire on one of my LED sockets (power from the pin, not PinStadium). I reseated the wire firmly in the connector, hooked everything back up, and tested it thoroughly, and everything has worked perfectly since.

#6881 5 days ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

It's the connector with the heat shrink on the black and yellow
[quoted image][quoted image]

Here you go, use the wire taps here. One on each side and all set!

shaker_motor_pinball (resized).png
#6882 3 days ago

Just got my Pinstadium Concert Edition lights installed and wow are they amazing! I thought the light show was incredible before but I'm completely blown away now. I've never seen anything at this level. It mirrors the hot rails perfectly and adds a whole other dimension to the gameplay. Anyone who thinks that more lights on this game takes anything away needs to see them in person. These are definitely twippy worthy for mod of the year. My picture doesn't do them justice. Shout out to Scott from Pinstadium for personally walking me through the install. He said I'm the first one to receive and install them. I couldn't be happier!

20210616_141332.jpg
#6883 3 days ago
Quoted from kwayatron:

Just got my Pinstadium Concert Edition lights installed and wow are they amazing! I thought the light show was incredible before but I'm completely blown away now. I've never seen anything at this level. It mirrors the hot rails perfectly and adds a whole other dimension to the gameplay. Anyone who thinks that more lights on this game takes anything away needs to see them in person. These are definitely twippy worthy for mod of the year. My picture doesn't do them justice. Shout out to Scott from Pinstadium for personally walking me through the install. He said I'm the first one to receive and install them. I couldn't be happier!
[quoted image]

Thank you very much for your order and I am super pumped for you. So very happy to know that you are satisfied with the results of the Neo Concert Editions on your JJP Guns N' Roses Limited Edition.

As of right now you have the absolute hottest and best GNRLE in the world. Let's hope that someone with a stock GNR does not pull up their machine next to this glowing beast of yours!!!

It was a pleasure working with you on the install and it helped me to make good progress as to how to best organize the install instructions(working on them now as we speak). I am glad that you were amazed and I know exactly what you are experiencing now on your machine. Seeing is surely believing. Now go enjoy the #1 GNRLE in the world. You've got a lot of people nipping at your heels for that spot as there are a lot of Neo Concert Editions landing on doorsteps as we speak.

I am continuing to ship these out each and everyday as soon as they roll off of the Pin Stadium factory assembly line. The first 50 will ship daily through June and should be done in July if not sooner. Making great progress and things are going well. Just an update for anyone that is anxiously awaiting for theirs. You have every reason to be excited is all I can say. There is a link on the website and the instructions are still under constructions. If you received your kit, hit me up through email and I will personally walk you through. We can jump on the phone, facetime, etc.

Here is what I have so far:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions-gnr/

gnr_guns_n_roses_jjp_pinball_numbered_instructions (resized).pngpinball_playfield_guns_n_roses (resized).png
#6884 3 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you very much for your order and I am super pumped for you. So very happy to know that you are satisfied with the results of the Neo Concert Editions on your JJP Guns N' Roses Limited Edition.
As of right now you have the absolute hottest and best GNRLE in the world. Let's hope that someone with a stock GNR does not pull up their machine next to this glowing beast of yours!!!
It was a pleasure working with you on the install and it helped me to make good progress as to how to best organize the install instructions(working on them now as we speak). I am glad that you were amazed and I know exactly what you are experiencing now on your machine. Seeing is surely believing. Now go enjoy the #1 GNRLE in the world. You've got a lot of people nipping at your heels for that spot as there are a lot of Neo Concert Editions landing on doorsteps as we speak.
I am continuing to ship these out each and everyday as soon as they roll off of the Pin Stadium factory assembly line. The first 50 will ship daily through June and should be done in July if not sooner. Making great progress and things are going well. Just an update for anyone that is anxiously awaiting for theirs. You have every reason to be excited is all I can say. There is a link on the website and the instructions are still under constructions. If you received your kit, hit me up through email and I will personally walk you through. We can jump on the phone, facetime, etc.
Here is what I have so far:
https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions-gnr/[quoted image][quoted image]

sweet just ordered mine today! cant wait

#6885 2 days ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

sweet just ordered mine today! cant wait

Nice!! Thank you for your order and you are in for quite the treat when you get eyes on them. Appreciate the support and it will be your best investment yet

#6886 2 days ago

Working on updates to the website for the Concert Edition pinball mods for Guns N' Roses.....

pinball_led_bulbs (resized).png
#6887 2 days ago

BTW, who is your graphic artist? He/she is really talented and I love the PinStadium branding look.

#6888 2 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

BTW, who is your graphic artist? He/she is really talented and I love the PinStadium branding look.

Thank you!! I do the all the graphics myself using Affinity Photo/Designer. I do have a friend that illustrates the characters like Neo and Orion though, but the rest is me.

#6889 1 day ago

For those of you who may have ordered the first run of the Pinstadium concert editions, all I can say is be prepared to be wowed! I installed mine last night and hot damn are they impressive!

I never felt like GnR needed more lighting (obviously) but I loved the idea of adding more "spectacle" and these things absolutely deliver that in spades! They light up parts of the game I never knew even needed it and the effects are perfectly synched with the hotrail LEDs. The colors these babies throw across the playfield when you hit the guitar spinner and pick shots are fucking incredible!

Outside of the Pinwoofer addition, I think these are right up there for one of the best mods for folks to consider. I'll try and capture some video over the weekend, but not sure I'll be able to do them justice! Install took about 30 minutes but 20 of that for me was installing the new mounting hardware so that they sit above the playfield and not directly attached to the sides.

On a side note, since these tap into the hotrail LEDs and come with a separate power supply, I also think you could tap into this system to drive any outside LEDs you want to mimic the internal lighting sequences as well. Just a theory but for now but I think it would work.

#6890 1 day ago
Quoted from atg1469:

For those of you who may have ordered the first run of the Pinstadium concert editions, all I can say is be prepared to be wowed! I installed mine last night and hot damn are they impressive!
I never felt like GnR needed more lighting (obviously) but I loved the idea of adding more "spectacle" and these things absolutely deliver that in spades! They light up parts of the game I never knew even needed it and the effects are perfectly synched with the hotrail LEDs. The colors these babies throw across the playfield when you hit the guitar spinner and pick shots are fucking incredible!
Outside of the Pinwoofer addition, I think these are right up there for one of the best mods for folks to consider. I'll try and capture some video over the weekend, but not sure I'll be able to do them justice! Install took about 30 minutes but 20 of that for me was installing the new mounting hardware so that they sit above the playfield and not directly attached to the sides.
On a side note, since these tap into the hotrail LEDs and come with a separate power supply, I also think you could tap into this system to drive any outside LEDs you want to mimic the internal lighting sequences as well. Just a theory but for now but I think it would work.

Congrats on joining the club!!

Your game is rocking it out to the max and now you are tied for 1st place for #1 Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses pinball machine in the world!!! The beautiful combination of the awesome "Player" focused factory light show meets the Pin Stadiums Neo Concert Edition "Playfield" focused lights for the ultimate combo. It is as simply as that for anyone that is needing clarification as to what many others have not yet realized. The good news is that you now have something to look forward to as it gets even better from here.

I glad that you are happy with the results atg1469 (thank you for the support too) and I know your machine would make Slash VERY proud without a doubt

Here is list of the features that make the magic happen.....
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png

#6891 11 hours ago

Okay the Neo Concert Edition instructions received massive updates. They should be rather solid for those of you installing in your machine now.

I’ll continue to tweak and fine tune of course. Here is how to connect the dual power supplies that are driving this beast:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-neo-concert-editions-gnr/

gunsnroses_power_supply_mods_colors (resized).png
There are 6891 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 138.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside