(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,221 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 minutes ago by Bruce_Pickle
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 165.
#6801 2 years ago

You've got pinball mods options!!!

Pin Stadiums are the original, but it gets even better from there. The Pin Stadium Neo is the hottest and most popular. For the collector that wants to have it all, the Neo Fusions are the ultimate without a doubt.

There is some simple advice

Here is the link to place your order: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

If anyone has questions as to which one to get let me know.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_lights_led_lighting_spotlights_mods (resized).pngpinball_lights_led_lighting_spotlights_mods (resized).png
#6802 2 years ago

Update for things:

All orders from this weekend have been shipped and are on their way to UPS as we speak. You will have tracking information in your inbox. Thanks for the overwhelming support as always.

#6803 2 years ago

I just got another set of Neo Pinstadiums. Thank you for the quick delivery. I'm hooking them up to my JP Pro and would like to attach the UV to my shaker connections. However, I don't have a shaker installed. Can you help me find which connections to use?

#6804 2 years ago

I did a little homework and I think I got it. That connector made it super easy.

#6805 2 years ago

Wow, looks magnificent! Thank you

#6806 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Wow, looks magnificent! Thank you

Sorry for the delay and I am glad you found the connections. Emailing me is best as I can respond immediate since Pinside does not send push notifications yet. Thanks for your support of the product!!

#6807 2 years ago

edit-nevermind i misread last comment...Love my pinstadiums on Wonka, lol!

#6808 2 years ago

Game changer

KIMG0674 (resized).JPGKIMG0674 (resized).JPG
#6809 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Game changer
[quoted image]

Sweet!!!! Update for this weekend’s orders all have been shipped out.

#6810 2 years ago

I have updated the install instructions on the website regarding this:

Very Important reminder if your Pin Stadium pinball mods kit comes with one the new Konekt adapters for the UV+Glow Stern shaker motor trigger, then here is how to connect it.

Make sure the red wire from the factory matches up with the Konekt adapter like this.

Note: This particular adapter comes with the kit if that is the recommend location to trigger the UV+Glow from

pinball_lights_mods (resized).pngpinball_lights_mods (resized).png
#6811 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I have updated the install instructions on the website regarding this:
Very Important reminder if your Pin Stadium pinball mods kit comes with one the new Konekt adapters for the UV+Glow Stern shaker motor trigger, then here is how to connect it.
Make sure the red wire from the factory matches up with the Konekt adapter like this.
Note: This particular adapter comes with the kit if that is the recommend location to trigger the UV+Glow from
[quoted image]

Have you discontinued the sale of the Hover?

#6812 2 years ago
Quoted from Billr317:

Have you discontinued the sale of the Hover?

Yes working right on a new product Xeno Mounts. They are currently available for the GNR Concert Editions only. Working on them for other Pin Stadium products and machines.

You will be able to upgrade any kit you have already to them. I will post up here when they become available.

#6813 2 years ago

Thank you, thank you very much to TWIP and Scott from PinStadium for sending a Neo for my Stern Elvis machine. I was all shook up after winning April’s grand prize, and I can’t help falling in love with this beautifully illuminated playfield and enhanced light show.

What a difference the PinStadium makes!!

456F32FA-430C-435D-9A6F-6696ED1C5A72 (resized).jpeg456F32FA-430C-435D-9A6F-6696ED1C5A72 (resized).jpeg

#6814 2 years ago
Quoted from domo:

Thank you, thank you very much to TWIP and Scott from PinStadium for sending a Neo for my Stern Elvis machine. I was all shook up after winning April’s grand prize, and I can’t help falling in love with this beautifully illuminated playfield and enhanced light show.
What a difference the PinStadium makes!!
[quoted image]

Thank you for posting these incredible results of the Neo Pin Stadiums Pinball mods on your Stern Elvis!! WOW is all I can say and it’s super cool to see this machine with them as it’s not a common pinball machine in a collection.

Also big congrats on winning and thank you for supporting TWIP too! This has to be considered a Stern Elvis 2.0 now for sure

#6815 2 years ago

Wow you all are keep the Pin Stadium factory VERY busy and thanks for the killer support of our pinball mods!! Take a peek at the results you can expect now when installing the Neo Pin Stadiums on Stern Star Trek

Notice the boosted colors and vibrancy the Neos provide, and wait until you see the UV+Glow flasher when you hit the Vengeance (recommended trigger location). Woohoo!!!

Neo Pin Stadiums are available here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

stern_star_trek_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_star_trek_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6816 2 years ago

Great news!! For the Pin Stadium, Neo Pin Stadiums, and Neo Fusion they will now come with the new Konekt line of adapters when available for your machine. We have the Stern adapters already done and they have been shipping with kits for sometime now. This makes the install even easier and starting this last week going forward when you order our pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) the shaker motor adapter (trigger location for the UV+Glow flasher) will be included.

So when you see this(pic attached) when you open up your package you will know what to do.

Note: These work with the USB GI Module style only (which is the current most recent design). Also even if you don't have a shaker motor this works and you will simply just need to go into "Settings" on your JJP machine and turn Shaker "ON"

jersey-jack-pinball-jjp-pinball-mods-connectors (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-jjp-pinball-mods-connectors (resized).png

#6817 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a nice comparison chart on the website for those of you wondering which product to get:

This makes things much easier!!! [quoted image][quoted image]

The chart is nice to see feature differences, but some of the feature descriptions are not clear to me. I can't find anything describing in detail what "4x WiFi RGB Flashers" are in the forum, or the website (at least trying to do a search of the text). I did find this in the FAQ on site: "Wifi controllable flasher system with 4x flashers embedded into the light bars" What does WIFi controllable mean? Are not all the lights wifi controllable? The Fusion is a big jump up from the standard Neo Pinstadium. I've never seen one in person, and only seen a handful of videos of different products, and it's not readily clear to me. I'm really interested in this though. Thanks.

--Dan M.

#6818 2 years ago
Quoted from frood1168:

The chart is nice to see feature differences, but some of the feature descriptions are not clear to me. I can't find anything describing in detail what "4x WiFi RGB Flashers" are in the forum, or the website (at least trying to do a search of the text). I did find this in the FAQ on site: "Wifi controllable flasher system with 4x flashers embedded into the light bars" What does WIFi controllable mean? Are not all the lights wifi controllable? The Fusion is a big jump up from the standard Neo Pinstadium. I've never seen one in person, and only seen a handful of videos of different products, and it's not readily clear to me. I'm really interested in this though. Thanks.
--Dan M.

Sure thing and happy to help. You are correct that the Neo Fusions are a huge jump up as far as light show compared to the already awesome Neo Pin Stadiums. The Neo Fusions have all of the features of the Neo Pin Stadium but there are an extra set of lights on each light bar. Those extra set of lights sit parallel to the Wifi GI lights on both light bars and they are strictly dedicated to providing very power vibrant flashers to the playfield and let you trigger from up to 4 factory flasher locations.

So the best way to explain is that instead of just having the popular UV+Glow flasher(purplish white UV color) which is on all of the products, then you also can have Wifi adjustable colors/brightness for each of the 4 addition flashers(known as Orions Belt) with the Neo Fusions. One can be Blue for example, then next on Red, then Green, or Turqoise, or any color on the color wheel.

Here is a good video that shows them in action and explains them:

Also search You Tube for "Pin Stadium Fusion" you will find several videos:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pin+stadium+fusion

I hope this helps and let me know if you need more help. I can even give you a call if that helps you can email me or PM me here.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6819 2 years ago

I’m in the process of installing my second set of pinstadiums. First one on my TSPP and this one on my Jurassic Park.

I have hit a road block.

All the flashers I found are not bulbs they are little boards. How do I alligator clip to them?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6820 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I’m in the process of installing my second set of pinstadiums. First one on my TSPP and this one on my Jurassic Park.
I have hit a road block.
All the flashers I found are not bulbs they are little boards. How do I alligator clip to them? [quoted image]

Watching....next on my list for my JP Prem

#6821 2 years ago

Update. Found a flasher post on the pop bumpers. The lights are connected and working great. But I have discovered 2 more issues.

1) on my my lights is broken off on the end
2) there’s only one magnet attached to the light. The other magnet strips with the adhesive that goes on the side walls is missing.

I will send a response to my order as well.

2D132896-EDF9-44D6-8A3C-AB83949DB27B (resized).jpeg2D132896-EDF9-44D6-8A3C-AB83949DB27B (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6822 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sure thing and happy to help. You are correct that the Neo Fusions are a huge jump up as far as light show compared to the already awesome Neo Pin Stadiums. The Neo Fusions have all of the features of the Neo Pin Stadium but there are an extra set of lights on each light bar. Those extra set of lights sit parallel to the Wifi GI lights on both light bars and they are strictly dedicated to providing very power vibrant flashers to the playfield and let you trigger from up to 4 factory flasher locations.
So the best way to explain is that instead of just having the popular UV+Glow flasher(purplish white UV color) which is on all of the products, then you also can have Wifi adjustable colors/brightness for each of the 4 addition flashers(known as Orions Belt) with the Neo Fusions. One can be Blue for example, then next on Red, then Green, or Turqoise, or any color on the color wheel.
Here is a good video that shows them in action and explains them:

Also search You Tube for "Pin Stadium Fusion" you will find several videos:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pin+stadium+fusion
I hope this helps and let me know if you need more help. I can even give you a call if that helps you can email me or PM me here.
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

Scott, thanks. That did help. I saw "Orion's Belt" and didn't connect the dots. Makes sense now. Quick question, as I cannot seem to find this info either: What is the vertical height of the Fusion's ? Just curious, as I have art blades, and just wondering how much will cover up. Thanks.

#6823 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I have hit a road block.
All the flashers I found are not bulbs they are little boards. How do I alligator clip to them? [quoted image]

For situations where the flasher bulb is not accessible directly, there are wire taps included in the installation packet and these will allow you to trigger from the connector going to them prior to reaching the bulb. You can find details and pics under Step 1 here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

Quoted from PinPickle:

Update. Found a flasher post on the pop bumpers. The lights are connected and working great. But I have discovered 2 more issues.
1) on my my lights is broken off on the end
2) there’s only one magnet attached to the light. The other magnet strips with the adhesive that goes on the side walls is missing.
I will send a response to my order as well. [quoted image][quoted image]

1) It looks like the rear of the light bar likely got pinched between the cabinet and and the backbox during the install. Either that's going to need to be sent back to me for repair.
2) I would suggest looking for the other side of the Magna-Mount inside the original shipping packaging or it may be attached to the other light bar. If not I can send you another one no problem.

Shoot me an email [email protected] so that I can help you out and get you squared away

#6824 2 years ago
Quoted from frood1168:

Scott, thanks. That did help. I saw "Orion's Belt" and didn't connect the dots. Makes sense now. Quick question, as I cannot seem to find this info either: What is the vertical height of the Fusion's ? Just curious, as I have art blades, and just wondering how much will cover up. Thanks.

1/2 inch is how tall they are and width wise about an inch wide and are designed to be compatible with side art no problem. They are a little wider than the Neo Pin Stadiums but the extra light show and power is definitely worth it.

#6825 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:For situations where the flasher bulb is not accessible directly, there are wire taps included in the installation packet and these will allow you to trigger from the connector going to them prior to reaching the bulb. You can find details and pics under Step 1 here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

1) It looks like the rear of the light bar likely got pinched between the cabinet and and the backbox during the install. Either that's going to need to be sent back to me for repair.
2) I would suggest looking for the other side of the Magna-Mount inside the original shipping packaging or it may be attached to the other light bar. If not I can send you another one no problem.
Shoot me an email [email protected] so that I can help you out and get you squared away

Thanks Scott,

The light bar did not get caught anywhere my playfield was never put back in after connecting the cables. Regardless, I will live with it. I have also double checked both light bars as well as the packaging and neither of them have the magnets attached to them. Like I said, this isn't my first set that I purchased with you and I'm fully aware how they work. I will shoot you an email now.

Thanks,

Cory

#6826 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Thanks Scott,
The light bar did not get caught anywhere my playfield was never put back in after connecting the cables. Regardless, I will live with it. I have also double checked both light bars as well as the packaging and neither of them have the magnets attached to them. Like I said, this isn't my first set that I purchased with you and I'm fully aware how they work. I will shoot you an email now.
Thanks,
Cory

Cory,

The best thing to do would be to send those back and I can send you a prepaid label so that I can replace/repair that side.

If you are planning on keeping them, then I would suggest repairing that with a quick and easy solution in order to get them back solid in that area.

You can simply push the two pieces together and then with the tip of the solder gun it move it back and forth while keeping pressure on it until it cools.

This will reweld that small section back together. I want to be sure that the PCB of the LED is protected and supported which is super important.

Also I will mail out the Magna-Mount to you right away. Tracking will be emailed shortly.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6827 2 years ago
Quoted from frood1168:

Scott, thanks. That did help. I saw "Orion's Belt" and didn't connect the dots. Makes sense now. Thanks.

Also here is a visual diagram showing the Orion's Belt lights. They are the one on the left, closest to the center of the playfield. Poised and ready to blast some beautiful and powerful flasher colors to the playfield

02dneo_fusion_diagram (resized).png02dneo_fusion_diagram (resized).png
#6828 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Thanks Scott,
Thanks,
Cory

Scott is always top notch! Best to PM him first IMHO.....

#6829 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Scott is always top notch! Best to PM him first IMHO.....

Thank you very much for that and that is much appreciated. Well at least this gave me the opportunity to show how customer service is handled live in front of a studio audience. This is great for others who are considering the product.

I just want everyone happy and getting the best results out of the lights. Each one feels like my baby to be honest and I want it loved and well cared for

Speaking of which:

Remember if you have recently ordered in the last few months be sure to “Change Device” per our FAQs so that you get the most out of the product.

These have a New WiFi chip in them with a new "White" menu (labeled as Warm)that must be unlocked. So after you get everything installed you will need to do these simple steps:

---
1. Perform a "Long Press" with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select "Change Device Type"
3. Move selection from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W"
51DA2120-3251-4705-A506-80DD780357F5 (resized).png51DA2120-3251-4705-A506-80DD780357F5 (resized).png

See attached screenshots also.

#6830 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you very much for that and that is much appreciated. Well at least this gave me the opportunity to show how customer service is handled live in front of a studio audience. This is great for others who are considering the product.
I just want everyone happy and getting the best results out of the lights. Each one feels like my baby to be honest and I want it loved and well cared for
Speaking of which:
Remember if you have recently ordered in the last few months be sure to “Change Device” per our FAQs so that you get the most out of the product.
These have a New WiFi chip in them with a new "White" menu (labeled as Warm)that must be unlocked. So after you get everything installed you will need to do these simple steps:
---
1. Perform a "Long Press" with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
[quoted image]
See attached screenshots also.

Would this cause me not be able to connect on the NEO's I got for my JP?

#6831 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Would this cause me not be able to connect on the NEO's I got for my JP?

It could be that you are not connecting to the Neo WiFi “LEDNet****” in the Settings of your phone. Don’t connect to it in the app, first connect to it via the phones settings. Then once it shows connected in the WiFi, switch to the app and then hit the white “+” on the top right.

Be sure you are connecting to your 2.4 ghz and not a 5 ghz. If you only have one network and it’s a dual band then it will auto find the 2.4ghz.

Also on the new Mobile OS be sure to select “Yes” to enable Location “While using the app” if you are prompted. If you don’t then it will cause your WiFi not to connect. That’s something new that the manufacturers (Android and Apple) now require for your security.

You can manually turn it on (if for some reason you mistakenly selected “No” during info the initial setup) by going into the Pin Stadium app setting on your phone’s Settings menu(not in the app itself).

Also if you have tried to connect and it fails, the lights will sit on the color Green which simply means you need to do a factory reset.

To resolve this you will simply need to do a factory reset, go to Step 3: “How Do I Reset My Pin Stadium Lights?” on this link:

https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Feel free to email me if you need more help and I can walk you through.

#6832 2 years ago

Well it's official the Pin Stadium products have been flying off the shelves for many machines, but most recently collectors are already getting our pinball mods ready for the arrival of the Stern Mandalorian pinball machine. I will keep you updated as to which flasher I find to be the best to trigger the UV+Glow flasher from.

Here is the link to the Neo Pin Stadiums which I recommend for the Mandalorian pinball machine: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

You are going to be very pleased with the results!!!

stern_mandalorian_pinball-mods (resized).pngstern_mandalorian_pinball-mods (resized).png

#6833 2 years ago

Sharing this nice customer review:

-----
Breaking News Of The Day!!!!!!!!!!

pinstadium, Dude your service and patience helping people is off the scale...Like going to the Ritz Carlton. If you have ever stayed at that Hotel nothing comes close to the service and overall experience...I think there motto is not knowing the word " NO"
That goes for you Scott you are awesome man...between face time, pictures , Emails and texts you really know your product and your business.
If something is ever broken or not quite right you just jump right into , I am sending you another piece....I didn't even ask...rare these days. Before I was off the phone I got a email on shipping....that's impressive...
You have a customer for life brother...

Thanks for creating the diagram to help on placing all 6 flashes and GI's..
IMHO, These Neo- Fusions are worth every penny , they are just bad Ass.. A++++
A quick little sneak peek...I will do a much better one later....while drinking White Walkers Vodka.

-----

#6834 2 years ago

Had a few request for some before and after pics of our pinball mods on Stern Game of Thrones. A very popular machine for Pin Stadiums as you can see

654C68BE-7210-408E-A984-D90F813B13BD (resized).jpeg654C68BE-7210-408E-A984-D90F813B13BD (resized).jpeg799FB552-74F6-42C9-85B4-720CD6195CD2 (resized).jpeg799FB552-74F6-42C9-85B4-720CD6195CD2 (resized).jpeg
#6835 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Had a few requests for before and after pics of very popular machine for the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball Pirates of the Caribbean (POTC). Here you go!!!
[quoted image]

Is there a link to install on potc? I plan to put the neo lights on today if I can figure it out

#6836 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Is there a link to install on potc? I plan to put the neo lights on today if I can figure it out

Yes sure thing and happy to help. Here is the link to the specific instructions for the Pin Stadium pinball mods installation for Jersey Jack Pinball POTC:

#jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean
Pirates of the Caribbean (LE)
Pirates of the Caribbean (CE)

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

It’s located under Step 1, then go to JJP/POTC

If you have any more questions just let me know.

I recommend the Neo Pin Stadiums for this machine:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

And if you want the best light show then of course the Neo Fusions:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

#6837 2 years ago

Scott,

Do you sell just the 3 pin “Y” splitter to connect to the factory shaker connector on Wonka? I bought my Neo Pin Stadiums before you were including these.

Rob

#6838 2 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Scott,
Do you sell just the 3 pin “Y” splitter to connect to the factory shaker connector on Wonka? I bought my Neo Pin Stadiums before you were including these.
Rob

I don’t have them listed yet but will soon. I’ll post up here when they are.

#6839 2 years ago

Your Stern Mandalorian pinball machine will be arriving shortly. Are you ready??

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Get ahead of the rush is all I can suggest

mandalorian_pinbal-mods (resized).pngmandalorian_pinbal-mods (resized).png
#6840 2 years ago

Any suggestions on JJP GNR install for flasher?

#6841 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Any suggestions on JJP GNR install for flasher?

If you are don’t have the Concert Editions on order for GNR then I would suggest the shaker for the normal Pin Stadiums or Neo Pin Stadiums.

#6842 2 years ago

Hi, how do you reset pinstadium fusions? Thanks

#6843 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Hi, how do you reset pinstadium fusions? Thanks

Hey glad to help!!

To do a factory reset go to Step 3: “How Do I Reset My Pin Stadium Lights?” on this link:

https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

AL the “Power” in and out 4x from the GI module directly(black heat shrink). Good to go!!

#6844 2 years ago

Stern Stranger Things Pinball mods by Pin Stadiums. Check out our “Things” Edition and now available in Neo version with the BLUR! Also all new Boosted UV reveal 2.0 too. WOW!!

Available to order today:

Neo Pin Stadium Things Edition: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-stern_stranger_things/

D769C5AC-4821-4638-87B1-814D0FC5389E (resized).jpegD769C5AC-4821-4638-87B1-814D0FC5389E (resized).jpeg
#6845 2 years ago

Hi Scott, I received the magnets. Definitely didn't have them so thank you.

I am running into another issue though. When connected to a GI light my lights constantly blink. I have tried multiple lights, tried to play a game, everything is wired correctly. Are they supposed to flash?

Other things I have tried:

Removed the flash connection all together
Tried the GI bulb in the flash plug of the harness (light stayed on but blue)
Swaping the GI and flash connections
Flash bulb connected to bulb
Flash bulb connected to shaker motor

Anything make sense?

Thanks for your help.

#6846 2 years ago

I believe that just means they are ready to go. Get into the app and finish setting them up, and you should be good.

#6847 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Hi Scott, I received the magnets. Definitely didn't have them so thank you.
I am running into another issue though. When connected to a GI light my lights constantly blink. I have tried multiple lights, tried to play a game, everything is wired correctly. Are they supposed to flash?
Other things I have tried:
Removed the flash connection all together
Tried the GI bulb in the flash plug of the harness (light stayed on but blue)
Swaping the GI and flash connections
Flash bulb connected to bulb
Flash bulb connected to shaker motor

Anything make sense?
Thanks for your help.

Yes that is normal and the next step is to connect to them with your phone using the Pin Stadium app. Once connected they will stop flashing. Here is the link on how to do that: https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Or even better you can watch the end of the install video here:

Remember to “Change Device” as mention in the video.

You should be good to go from there. If you need any more help let me know. Shoot me an email [email protected]

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6848 2 years ago

Beautiful thank you!!

I will give it a shot

Update... got it!! Thank you

#6849 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Beautiful thank you!!
I will give it a shot
Update... got it!! Thank you

Nice work and you are welcome anytime!!

#6850 2 years ago

Okay here you have it, the Neo Concert Editions pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses is officially shipping!! The first kit(pictured below) just left the Pin Stadium factory today to a very excited customer and these will gradually start leaving out of here this month and should all be done in July.

Thank you to everyone that purchased these and were part of the very quickly "sold out" first round of the 50.

Tracking will be emailed as soon as yours is ready to leave out of here. Exciting stuff and you all are in for quite a treat when you see these in action. WOW is the best word for it!!
guns-n-roses-jjp-pinball-mods-concert_edition_pinstadium (resized).pngguns-n-roses-jjp-pinball-mods-concert_edition_pinstadium (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/137?hl=hypercoaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.