(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,802 posts
  • 559 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 169 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball_lights_led_lighting_spotlights_mods (resized).png
868C1A5A-E745-434A-B612-B88FF0BA4ADF (resized).jpeg
573ED28C-7283-45FD-8EDD-C5E69B31D807 (resized).jpeg
B4D62850-2990-4C09-A9F2-ADF541D4153E (resized).jpeg
013BE5C1-4698-458C-B02D-3F5E84C75821 (resized).jpeg
23069983-9E7E-4A60-B94F-76A99945B1AA (resized).jpeg
149B9F59-40BE-4B4A-9FF8-5E3A5BDE0287 (resized).jpeg
2DF8A983-9234-4DBF-B6E9-261EE1A1F6D1 (resized).jpeg
8366a0969af311fc6537031f091257ae42b38d20 (resized).png
concert_edition_gunsnroses_pinball_machine (resized).png
pinball-mods_guns_n_roses_jjp_jersey_jack_pinball (resized).png
jjp_guns-n-roses-pinball-mods (resized).png
A2D1ACEF-BF0B-4D7B-92EE-B36B2BD36489 (resized).jpeg
lumisync_logo_expanded (resized).png
275E1945-B604-434C-9368-012E874E40FB (resized).png
A75B6418-3DD3-4B93-9CFE-262A05E5F506 (resized).png

There are 6802 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 137.
#6751 63 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I’m ready to pull the trigger. Install on JP Pro or IRNM Premium? And what version of PinStadiums?

686DB183-D3CB-4A2C-9957-982FA40F6DD8 (resized).png
#6752 63 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

As a reminder to those of you installing the Pin Stadium pinball mods on Spooky pinball machines:

Since they do not have a service outlet to plug the power from the Pin Stadiums in to like other pinball machines, you will simply just run it from the wall up through the screen in the bottom of the cabinet.

Just for clarity, Rick & Morty has a service outlet, which is what I plugged my PS Omegas into. But ACNC and before, yep.

#6753 63 days ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Just for clarity, Rick & Morty has a service outlet, which is what I plugged my PS Omegas into. But ACNC and before, yep.

Yes that is correct, going forward Spooky has the service port outlet installed at their factory so that the Pin Stadiums can be installed even easier in their machines

#6754 61 days ago

Here is a nice comparison chart on the website for those of you wondering which product to get:

Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/

Neo Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Neo Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

This makes things much easier!!!

stern_pinball-mods (resized).pngCOMP_Chart_Official_pinball_mods_1500 (resized).png
#6755 60 days ago

Our top seller Pin Stadium Neo: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Working on filling the orders from this weekend. Lots of them came in so much work to be done and everyone will get an email when their kits go to ship this week. Thanks for the amazing support of the products!!! Now back to work.......

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

led_pinball_lights (resized).png
#6756 58 days ago

I have had a couple requests asking for the Before and After results of the Pin Stadium pinball mods on Stern Iron Man. Check it out!!

Recommended for this machine are the Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

or for the next step up with an insane light show......

Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/
stern_iron_man_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6757 56 days ago

Update:

All orders have been filled so far from this week and weekend. You all will have tracking numbers in your inbox and some amazing lighting coming your way. Thanks for the continued support and for keeping me on my toes. It's been a ton of work, but I always love to hear the reactions when your machines get the first glimpse of the products installed. Priceless!!!!!

#6758 55 days ago

I am currently working on updating the install instructions to include the new USB style connections for the GI/Flasher cables that are now a standard on the product line. Most of it is in there but still fine tuning. The USB style connection eliminates the need to plug in the Blue/White GI and Red/Green UV+Glow flasher cables separately onto the GI module. Now there is not way to reverse these two which is not a big deal and easily fixed, however install time is super simple and eliminates this variable which is so nice. Clean, fast, easy, and slick. Plus it allows for amazing GI syncing precision with the machines!!!

The Neo Fusions also have properly color coded cables that accurately represent the factory preset color now. Of course you can still change the colors/brightness in the app, but this is good to know when you are looking to immediately nail down specific colors during the install. Makes for a much speedier dialing in process.

In addition a new Orion's Belt PCB design which makes them about 1/3rd of the original size. They are now smaller than Pin Stadium GI module which has been shrunk down also for an even smaller footprint. Also some nice tweaks such as metal lower flush mount extra durable flasher trigger buttons and add-on accessory port for things to come in the future for Neo Fusion

Full speed ahead folks, like warp speed!!! As always you are great supports and many thanks for fueling this ever burning flame.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

01b_neo_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).pngneo_fusion_pinball_mods_main_features1250 (resized).png
#6759 54 days ago

Lots of Spooky Pinball ACNC owners installing the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods on their machine this weekend. A few have mentioned that they do not have a shaker motor installed. Since I suggest that to be the location to trigger from on the website, then it posed the questions as to what other options are there?

The good news is you have tons of options and can trigger from any of the flashers on the machine. Attached is a pic of a couple locations.

It seems the most popular is the flasher to the right of the flipper on the upper playfield. There is also a pic of another flasher on the left side of the playfield too, if you want to try that one. It’s all personal preference.

If you go this route to trigger from a flasher bulb instead of the shaker, then simply use the included wire taps that are included in your installation accessory bag and trigger them from the “+” and the other from the “B”lue.

Wire taps usage instructions are under Step 1 of the installation section here:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

The UV+Glow on this machine rocks so enjoy! If you have any questions let me know.

22D54074-DF93-45B9-8154-70D58A90500B (resized).jpeg59D24166-29BA-43DF-B390-10EC2EF12941 (resized).jpegD4C219FB-7435-4071-AB7B-F3E8700926D5 (resized).jpeg

#6760 53 days ago

I get a lot of questions about what the BLUR feature of the Neo Pin Stadiums does for the playfield versus the regular Pin Stadiums:

It eliminates the LED reflections on the ramps and plastics to create even and smooth lighting. Also the BLUR excels in providing incredible coverage on the playfield by equally dispersing light to all of the smallest and largest reaches, which helps to eliminate shadows even in the tiniest locations while giving you that HD glass effect with no reflections.

It's worth it's weight in gold for sure and is why the results are so phenomenal when you stand in front of your machines to see the majestic vision you always intended. A picture is worth a thousand words on this!!

blur_example (resized).png

#6761 50 days ago

For those of your installing the Pin Stadium Pinball mods on Stern Heavy Metal:

Here is the suggested GI connection location with the green arrow. Then for the UV+Glow you can trigger from any of the 3 flashers on the backboard. Works amazing!!

43865B40-64D6-4BED-B3CF-9524BDE1FEA9 (resized).jpeg

#6762 48 days ago

Pin Stadium’s Stern Tron pinball mods are very popular. Here is a great before and after with the Neo Pin Stadiums installed.

Beyond the amazing theme matching futuristic playfield glow effect allowing for remarkable artwork/ball visibility the UV+Glow flasher feature steps it up even another notch on this machine!!

498D2523-676A-4EA2-8E9A-F8059611098C (resized).jpeg
#6763 44 days ago

All orders from this weekend and yesterday are shipping out today. Most of which are Neo Pin Stadium and a bunch of Neo Fusions too!!

Neo Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Enjoy!!!

pinball_modding_led_lighted_lights (resized).png
#6764 43 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Pin Stadium’s Stern Tron pinball mods are very popular. Here is a great before and after with the Neo Pin Stadiums installed.
Beyond the amazing theme matching futuristic playfield glow effect allowing for remarkable artwork/ball visibility the UV+Glow flasher feature steps it up even another notch on this machine!!
[quoted image]

What is the best flasher to trigger the UV flasher on. I did it on the red disc flasher, but Disc multiball is way to much! Any suggestions?

#6765 43 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

What is the best flasher to trigger the UV flasher on. I did it on the red disc flasher, but Disc multiball is way to much! Any suggestions?

Yes I agree it goes on/off way too much for my taste and I have found that the flasher that fires when you hit the bank targets is great and also the left inner Quorra flasher is a good one also. Try one of those and I think you will be a very happy camper. Let us know what you decided to land on, as that is always great to hear feedback as to what others like.

#6766 42 days ago

I now have it on the Scoop, flasher in the arcade. That is ok, only when you reach sea of simulation it will stay on almost all the time, but then again you know that you need to shoot the scoop. I will try the suggested ones later.

#6767 42 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I now have it on the Scoop, flasher in the arcade. That is ok, only when you reach sea of simulation it will stay on almost all the time, but then again you know that you need to shoot the scoop. I will try the suggested ones later.

Yes the scoop location is an option too and is more mellow for the most part of the gameplay except Sea of Simulation when it's fixed on(which can be cool). See what you think about the others compared to that one as you might enjoy them more.

#6768 41 days ago

Making some more improvement updates on the website instructions today to make sure that the new design changes with the USB connections are included to make install even easier: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/

#6769 40 days ago

Here is the top performer in the Pin Stadium line up:

pinball-led_lighting (resized).png
1 week later
#6770 33 days ago

Check out the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for Stern Avengers Infinity Quest. The same kit will work on the Pro, Premium, and LE:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

The recommended trigger point for the UV+Glow is the left green flasher dome which is trigged when making the spinner shot. Super results is an understatement

See the very popular before and after Instagram post here show in the attached pic:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

104CC85E-C7F1-4F1B-92DE-7EAE4AF23B1B (resized).jpeg

#6771 32 days ago

Dutch Pinball The Big Lebowski pinball mods!!! Check out the Pin Stadiums product results on this

the_big_lebowski_pinball_machine_pinstadiums (resized).JPG
#6772 29 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Shipment from late evening and up to this afternoon have all been shipped!! Tracking information is in your inbox. At the moment we are shipping 2-3 times a day via UPS. Normally early morning, then afternoon before UPS cut-off, and then later in the early evening so that orders will go on trucks the first thing in the morning.
I have made some much needed updates to the installation sections of the website. Some of the updates are as follows:
1. Omegas instructions link added to install section
2. Dutch Pinball added to game specific installs under Step 1 to cover The Big Lebowski pinball install
3. Alien pinball Xenomorph UV+Glow flasher connection pics added
4. Rick and Morty install added. It appears this machine now has a service port!!
5. Balanced out and reformatted the layout structure to make it easier to read. Better flow basically!
https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

Hi!

It seems like Step1 for Dutch Pinball cannot be viewed from your website anymore - could you fix it? Thx!

#6773 28 days ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Hi!
It seems like Step1 for Dutch Pinball cannot be viewed from your website anymore - could you fix it? Thx!

Sure thing and sorry about that. The link has been updated to this one: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/110#post-5220989

#6774 26 days ago

Important reminder if your Pin Stadium pinball mods kit comes with one the new Konekt adapters for the UV+Glow Stern shaker motor trigger, then here is how to connect it.

Make sure the red wire from the factory matches up with the Konekt adapter like this.

This connector is awesome and makes for a super fast is fall. Note that this particular adapter comes with the kit if that is the recommend location to trigger the UV+Glow from.

C20FB899-6CD5-46B4-96A7-558C05F061D5 (resized).png

#6775 25 days ago

It’s honestly hard to play my pins without pinstadium. I put them on my Deadpool and avengers and it makes a world of difference. I’ll be buying this for the rest of my games.

09CFB62A-8E93-4D68-A6B2-FA4BEA91B43E (resized).jpegFE54BB31-2649-42BA-BD4B-ECC18D74B97F (resized).jpeg
#6776 25 days ago

Added the Omegas to my Transformers LE today, world of difference as usual. I'm triggering the UV Glow from the flasher under the left Decepticon ramp, makes a great light show when Starscream hurry up is going.
I only have the white at 20% trying not to drown out the feel of the game
Note: Last picture is Omegas off

Thanks for the advice Scott

20210418_155244 (resized).jpg20210418_155248 (resized).jpg20210418_185156 (resized).jpg

#6777 24 days ago

Get ready for this one!! New product just went live today:

Neo Concert Edition pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns and Roses has been officially announced. Very proud of the result on this one folks and after a lot of hard work it’s finally here

Check it out:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-concert-edition_pinball_mods/

The COMPLETE Ultimate Light Show for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N Roses is HERE! (Works on all models of GNR SE/LE/CE)

Very LIMITED first run of only 50 and starts shipping in May!

Syncs 100% with the complete factory light show(GI and the side rail lights). This kit is so factory integrated that you can even make the adjustments for Concert Editions inside of the JJP's system settings. Of course you also have the awesome ability to individually adjust colors and brightness in the Pin Stadium app as always too. However this kit already comes synced with colors and brightness to match the factory settings right out of the box. Plug and GO!!!

You will not believe your eyes when you see this kit in action. This kit creatively combines the cool factory "Player-Centric" design that shines the lighting up to the player's face but then takes the lightshow to the most important part, the playfield!!!

———-

What the Neo Concert Editions(CE) are:

With our brand new “Playfield-Centric” design, they focus with precision on providing high quality illumination to the playfield of Guns N' Roses “concert stage”. This is where all of the action takes place anyways. Fueled by new Lumi-Sync technology which allows them to join forces with the Jersey Jack Pinball factory lighting effects, GI color changes, and lights patterns for song modes.

List of Benefits/Features:

Increase factory lightshow experience by 3x
Illuminated and balanced playfield lighting
Eliminates glass reflections, shadows, and dark/hot spots
Elevates artwork colors and vibrancy
Improved ball visibility (vital for song modes where many players lose sight of the ball)
Syncs 100% with GI color changes and side light patterns
Configurable inside of the JJP factory settings menu (now that's integration!)
Easy Plug & Play install using factory connectors
Reasons to buy:

Here are the reasons you will want to install the Neo Concert Editions into your JJP Gun's N Roses pinball machine:

Jersey Jack Pinball's side lighting on Guns N Roses would be what is described as a “Player-Focused” lighting system due to the upward facing playfield surface mount. The factory lights are intentionally designed this way to help assist the player with shot indications and to add visual pattern effects up to the player's eyes during various shots or song modes.

With just two small playfield spotlights, one located behind the lower flippers and one near the exit for the ball launch, this is where the Neo Concert Editions step in for much needed assistance and provide some extremely impressive results!!

Order yours TODAY: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-concert-edition_pinball_mods/

Add on the Brand New stealth Xeno mounts during checkout. No more removing lights when raising the playfield. Yes you got it, long awaited feature comes first to Neo Concert Editions!!!

***As with any aftermarket modification note that this product is not officially supported or endorsed by Jersey Jack Pinball in anyway, shape, or form and may void your original manufacturer warranty

19929CCB-4D3A-41DA-8ABA-29A463543B04 (resized).png28ECF2FB-9C1B-4772-99E4-06EA2186E3F6 (resized).pngE74EBAE8-1F70-4C8C-BDF3-53AC9FC25FC5 (resized).pngA75B6418-3DD3-4B93-9CFE-262A05E5F506 (resized).png

#6778 24 days ago

1. Are the Xenos clear Hovers?

2. Is this the new mounting system you were working on or is there something else coming?

3. Is the concert edition tapping into the cabinet lighting system that comes with the CE?

#6779 24 days ago

Wow that video is awesome. Looking forward to the concert editions.

#6780 24 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

1. Are the Xenos clear Hovers?
2. Is this the new mounting system you were working on or is there something else coming?
3. Is the concert edition tapping into the cabinet lighting system that comes with the CE?

Xenia are the new mounts and currently they work with just the GNR Concert Editions. They match the first and finish of the light bars and mount hidden on the ends. Working on finishing up the design for the other products too.

Xeno mounts are very impressive. Basically you will not have to remove the lights to raise the playfield You can’t even see them!

So no worries and you will be able to easily add them to what you have already. I’ll post up pics soon of these though.

It’s just been crazy this morning as you can imagine. Getting hammered with orders and the Concert Editions will be sold out very soon.

If anyone is debating, you may want to act quickly.

#6781 24 days ago

Streaming tonight if you want to see these bad boys in action! 8 pm eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

275E1945-B604-434C-9368-012E874E40FB (resized).png
#6782 24 days ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Streaming tonight if you want to see these bad boys in action! 8 pm eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball [quoted image]

Wow you beat me to it!!

Yes for anyone that wants to see the Concert Editions (aka CE's) in person, Buffalo pinball is going to be your hookup. I will be in chat to answer any questions while Kevin is mesmerized by the lights. Plus you can hear from someone other than myself how awesome they are!

The first limited run of the 50 sets are about sold out, but there are a few left as of this posting: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-concert-edition_pinball_mods/

lumisync_logo_expanded (resized).png
#6783 24 days ago

That GNR side by side is hilarious. You must have found a picture of the millisecond that the playfield appears dark. GNR has literally the best light show ever and the playfield is anything but that dark.

#6784 24 days ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

That GNR side by side is hilarious. You must have found a picture of the millisecond that the playfield appears dark. GNR has literally the best light show ever and the playfield is anything but that dark.

I agree the camera never does a good job fully representing LED lights. It’s either too dark or too bright.

However the good news is that it is definitely the best factory pinball machine light show on this planet and yes it is hard to believe but it gets even better from here.

The key is balancing the darker areas of the playfield where the 2 factory spotlights don’t reach. One is behind the flippers to the left and the other one sits near the exit of the launch lane.

Then take the Magic of the side lighting and present it to the playfield thoroughly impressive results. Icing on the cake for sure.

Definitely has to be seen in person to witness. All good stuff man and thanks for the post over here. Welcome to the Pin Stadium thread. Always good to see another Pinside participating in discussions!! This is what it’s all about.

Here is what many GNR owners think too. Check out this post!
A2D1ACEF-BF0B-4D7B-92EE-B36B2BD36489 (resized).jpeg

#6785 24 days ago
Quoted from estrader:

Wow that video is awesome. Looking forward to the concert editions.

Thanks man!! The Buffalo Stream is still going on at the moment. Only a few sets of Neo Concert Editions available: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

It is a great stream and a lot of good questions and answers about the product. Nick and Kevin always rock.

#6786 24 days ago

I bought pinstadiuns for my Twilight Zone about a year or so ago. I must say, the pinstadiums really improved my experience with TZ tremendously. It was worth the money and I was super pleased.

Alright, about that email regarding the GnR game. Does GnR really benefit from this light show upgrade? I have one on order and it’s supposedly the greatest lightshow of all time as is. If you put too many lights on something it seems like it may compete with the light show rather than adding to the light show by decreasing from the nuanced lighting effects and directional lighting. Thoughts?

#6787 23 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I bought pinstadiuns for my Twilight Zone about a year or so ago. I must say, the pinstadiums really improved my experience with TZ tremendously. It was worth the money and I was super pleased.
Alright, about that email regarding the GnR game. Does GnR really benefit from this light show upgrade? I have one on order and it’s supposedly the greatest lightshow of all time as is. If you put too many lights on something it seems like it may compete with the light show rather than adding to the light show by decreasing from the nuanced lighting effects and directional lighting. Thoughts?

Thanks and glad to hear you love the product!! Twilight Zone is a great game for the regular Pin Stadiums or even better the Neo Pin Stadiums.

Jersey Jack Pinball's Guns N' Roses is the VERY reason I created the Concert Editions. Much like you, I agree that GNR has the best light show without question, and then some (even that is an understatement). I mean yes you get great illumination and visual benefits by installing the regular Pin Stadiums or Neo Pin Stadiums on this machine, but once I saw it in person(not on video or by word of mouth) and personally received my LE many many months back. I then knew what could be done to bring to to life even more.

First thing I noticed were the hot spots on the playfield and as a natural result it causes contrasted dark areas surrounding where the 2 factory spotlights do not shine. You can see the "Before" pic posted above and it will show you where they are and aren't. The cameras pics them up more perceptively than the human eye, so it's a great reference point.

The siderail lights on GNR are awesome and intentionally player focused by design. They are there to help indicate shots and provide visual effect pattern to the player's eyes. Keep in mind that they are upwards facing and sitting on the playfield pointing upward. They are not designed to illuminate the playfield, as that is what the 2 spotlights are to provide. With that said, this leaves most all of the playfield to benefit tremendously from additional lighting. However not just any lighting as you will see below.

The following will help to make more sense of things as I am sharing with you this set of raw notes I made during an intensely long indepth visual study of the machine's design. Yes I know it's strange, but this is what I love to do and love GNR so much that I wanted to take it out to a very nice 5 star restaurant for the fine dining experience it deserved. It's all because I love JJP GNRLE, simply put.

Heck with this methodology is exactly Pin Stadium was created. These products are based upon what I imagined possible and desired for my collection. Just made something that I really wanted and it turned out everyone else did too. So here we are many years later and doing this full time.

So I figure I will continue that tradition (why? because I don't know of any other way). However now I have the benefit of the entire worldwide pinball community providing feedback and feature suggestions on the products which I hold very valuable. I make notes and track everything, then decide from there how to make the next version better. So here is that raw list of notes of vital things that had to happen before the Neo Concert Editions could come to market:

---------------

1. Balance dark areas that surround the hots spots from the right side spotlight
2. Balance flipper shadows showing on the playfield from rear left flipper spotlight
3. Deliver equal lighting to all other surround areas of 1 and 2 mentioned above
4. Match light color frequency to factory lighting, but make it deeper and richer
5. Bring the upward facing side lighting patterns/effects to the playfield and balance contrast for the player's visual field for better ball tracking
6. Retain light show patterns of side lights and sync 100% with absolute precision. No exceptions!
7. Match factory GI color changes from the inserts (also upward facing) and direct this to the playfield
8. Sync lighting with factory spinner flashing while including exact color changes/pattern while adding complimenting UV+Glow to secondary guitar spinner
9. Boost color, vibrancy, and power of the lightshow to elevate factory lights show results in better visibility and more importantly immersive gameplay
10. Create mounting system that eliminates the need to remove lights when raising the playfield (aka Xeno Mount option)
11. Bulletproof design, reliability, stress test and make install process using only factory connectors that requires no tools. It has to be 100% plug and play

---------------

The key to the Neo Concert Editions model is that it is designed ONLY for GNR. This product is a complete re-design of anything Pin Stadium has created and it will not work in another pinball machine.

To answer your questions specifically:

---------------
Q: Does GnR really benefit from this light show upgrade?
A: Yes absolutely.

Q:. I have one on order and it’s supposedly the greatest lightshow of all time as is.
A: It is for sure the great lightshow of all time for pinball, no question whatsoever.

Q: If you put too many lights on something it seems like it may compete with the light show rather than adding to the light show by decreasing from the nuanced lighting effects and directional lighting.
A: Too many lights is not an issue, especially when they are adjustable. But if you don't match color changes and patterns exactly how the factory intended, you will lose/dull the light show. But if you are able to accomplish this Holy Grail union like the Concert Editions did, then it will leave you with a new respect for what is possible.
---------------

Let's put it this way, if you purchase the Neo Concert Edition and are not blown away. I don't mean just happy or thrilled (I won't count that seriously), but literally floored by the product and feel that it exceeded your expectation, then let me know. I will guaranteed your satisfaction to you or anyone that purchases the product. I am that confident that this is for you and this machine.

Neo Concert Editions were made so that once seen, you will never want to take it out. You are the exact type of discerning customer that I want to have experience these in person. Could not agree more the great questions you asked, and this post I think will help some of the others who maybe have been on the fence thinking the exact same thing. Thanks for taking the time the time to read this long post

With that said if this answers your questions and interests you, then feel free to check them out here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-concert-edition_pinball_mods/

I hope this helps!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

PS: Pick up a Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses you want the best that money can buy. My experience with their customer service and build quality has been stellar which is I own every machine that they have made. Then if you want to make a great thing even better, pick up a set of lights for it. Either way you will not be disappointed

#6788 23 days ago

One day later, it looks like the Neo Concert Editions are about sold out. For anyone that is debating, now would be the time to pull the trigger. You will be glad you did:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-concert-edition_pinball_mods/

jjp_guns-n-roses-pinball-mods (resized).png
#6789 22 days ago

Been getting a bunch of questions about what the Xeno-Mounts for the Neo Concert Editions Guns N Roses. People are pumped for them almost as much as the Neo Concert Editions.

-----------------------------------

Q: "What do they look like and how do they work?"
A: Great

Q: "Do you have any pics yet?"
A: Yes

Q: "So I will never have to remove the lights to raise the playfield"
A: Correct

Q: "Will it feel and look like a factory option now?"
A: Absolutely

Q: "I don't have GNR. Do you plan to make them so I can upgrade the other Pin Stadium products?"
A: Heck yeah!! Working on that too for sure.

Q: "Do I use them with the Magna-Mounts?"
A: Yes as that will seal the lights bars to the cabinet side thus eliminating any light leaking through. Nice and tidy!"

Q: “If they still use the Magna-Mounts how would you raise the playfield without disconnecting the lights or pulling off the Magna-Mounts?”
A: By design the Xenos are sturdy and pull right past the magnetic field and then when resting the playfield back down, the Magna-Mounts automatically join back into place.

-----------------------------------

I figured since most everyone ordered them for their Neo Concert Editions that I should post up pics demonstrating how stealth and factory they look. Sorry it's just been crazy over here with the launch of the Neo CE's for GNR.

Left top and bottom side shows the front left Xeno-Mount and it's held in place by the factory apron screw.

Right top and bottom shows the right mount closest to the player. For that you simply remove the 2 screws holding the factory bubble leveler stand then replace it with the Xeno-Mount(you will use this instead). Then simply pop out the clear bubble level with your finger(comes out super easy) from the old stand and pop it into the Xeno.

You can now raise and lower the playfield and the lights will go with it. Factory finish folks!!! You guys are testing my 3D CAD modeling skills like crazy with this product

I will post up pics of the rear soon. Those are even more stealth and hard to get pics up since they are hidden. No worries they are coming.

These things miraculous, solid, stealth, and most important factory feel and look!!

pinball-mods_guns_n_roses_jjp_jersey_jack_pinball (resized).png

#6790 21 days ago

Well it's official:

In just 2 days all the Neo Concert Edition pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses SOLD OUT!!!

Thanks for the awesome support and you all are in for quite the treat when you receive yours!!

Starting backorders here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-concert-edition_pinball_mods/

This first limited run will start shipping in May.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
concert_edition_gunsnroses_pinball_machine (resized).png

#6791 17 days ago

Had a few requests for before and after pics of very popular machine for the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for Jersey Jack Pinball Pirates of the Caribbean (POTC). Here you go!!!

8366a0969af311fc6537031f091257ae42b38d20 (resized).png
#6792 17 days ago

I would love to see how the NEO from sound would look on EHOH.

#6793 17 days ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I would love to see how the NEO from sound would look on EHOH.

I am assuming you would like to see the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods before and after pics on Stern Elvira House of Horrors. Here they are in a very happy customer’s machine(Neo Pin Stadiums). This is example is good to see what the different color settings in the app look like:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/127#post-5781311

Also is another before and after example on this machine(pic of regular Pin Stadium) so just imagine it bolder and without the dots reflecting.

The Neo Pin Stadiums are highly recommended particularly on this machine due to the fact that the plastic ramps on the sides reflect the LEDs on the regular Pin Stadiums although you can’t see it in this pic due to the angle, but trust me

If you needed something other than this just let me know.
149B9F59-40BE-4B4A-9FF8-5E3A5BDE0287 (resized).jpeg2DF8A983-9234-4DBF-B6E9-261EE1A1F6D1 (resized).jpeg

#6794 16 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I am assuming you would like to see the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods before and after pics on Stern Elvira House of Horrors. Here they are in on a very happy customer’s machine. This is example is good to see what the different color settings in the app look like:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/127#post-5781311
Also is another before and after example on this machine(pic of regular Pin Stadium) so just imagine it bolder and without the dots reflecting.
The Neo Pin Stadiums are highly recommended particularly on this machine due to the fact that the plastic ramps on the sidess reflect the LEDs on the regular Pin Stadiums although you can’t see it in this pic due to the angle, but trust me
If you needed something other than this just let me know.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s perfect thank you.

#6795 16 days ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

That’s perfect thank you.

No problem at all! Here are the recommended settings in the app for the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods for Elvira House of Horrors. You can try these as I think it keeps a “creepy” look while providing playfield visibility.

Also here are some new updated before and after pics of EHOH using those settings are with the Neos installed. Massive results !!!

23069983-9E7E-4A60-B94F-76A99945B1AA (resized).jpeg

013BE5C1-4698-458C-B02D-3F5E84C75821 (resized).jpegB4D62850-2990-4C09-A9F2-ADF541D4153E (resized).jpeg
#6796 12 days ago

Need Xenos for my Fusions on Star Trek. What's the ETA on these?

#6797 12 days ago

#6798 12 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Need Xenos for my Fusions on Star Trek. What's the ETA on these?

Shooting for this year, designing them as we speak.

#6799 12 days ago

I used to add those little spot lights, trough lights,etc. But after discovering Pin Stadium and Scott, all i can say is worth every penny!!! Gets addicting, you will want them in every game. I have Ripleys flasher set to the lightning strike. So it flashes a cool color blue every time!! Then it goes to the other color that compliments the play field. Good Times!!

573ED28C-7283-45FD-8EDD-C5E69B31D807 (resized).jpeg868C1A5A-E745-434A-B612-B88FF0BA4ADF (resized).jpeg
#6800 11 days ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

I used to add those little spot lights, trough lights,etc. But after discovering Pin Stadium and Scott, all i can say is worth every penny!!! Gets addicting, you will want them in every game. I have Ripleys flasher set to the lightning strike. So it flashes a cool color blue every time!! Then it goes to the other color that compliments the play field. Good Times!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice and I am super happy to hear and see the great results on your Stern Ripleys Believe it or NOT (RBION) pinball.

Nice job capturing the UV+Glow in action too!!

There are 6802 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 137.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside