(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 165.
#6701 3 years ago

Do you have any videos of PinStadiums on Rick and Morty during gameplay?

I have one Neo set remaining and I’m debating on putting them on JP or Rick and Morty.

#6702 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Do you have any videos of PinStadiums on Rick and Morty during gameplay?
I have one Neo set remaining and I’m debating on putting them on JP or Rick and Morty.

I don't have any videos of it but I can tell you that a ton of Rick and Morty collectors are installing the Neo pinball mods on them with extreme happiness!! I think you will be VERY pleased with the results.

#6703 3 years ago

The Neo Fusions have been super big hit and recently have been paced with the Neo Pin Stadiums for popularity. Here is a diagram of the top of the line product in the Pin Stadium line up. For more information check them out here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

If any one has any questions, do not hesitate to PM here or send an email [email protected]

There is a reason the Neo Fusions are the ultimate light show!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

neo_fusion_diagram_pinball_mods (resized).pngneo_fusion_diagram_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6704 3 years ago

More details on the new Pin Stadium Konekt "Plug & Play" adapters are shipping with every kit when available for that machine. Making installs a breeze and you should see how clean of a look provides too. Triggering from the shaker motor also with ease. The Pin Stadium product line just got even better

pinball-mods-led-lights (resized).pngpinball-mods-led-lights (resized).png
#6705 3 years ago

For those of you that have placed your orders last light and today. Everything has shipped out and is on its way.

Things have been crazy busy with the Led Zeppelin LE machines landing in collectors homes and so many realizing how much it needs help in the lighting department once they see it in person.

That’s been a huge impact for this week but I’m staying ahead of things. Thank you all for your tremendous support.

#6706 3 years ago

This is a nice compilation post of the results the Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusions will provide to any pinball machine. Visualize your pinball factory lighting in a dark room on your machine(new machines like Jurassic Park, Avengers, Led Zeppelin, TMNT, Wizard of OZ, POTC LE, Guns N Roses SE/LE/CE, Monster Bash, AFM/AFMR, Spooky machines, Bally/Williams, American Pinball, ANY machine etc). Better yet, take a moment and go look at your machine in real life in this environment, then imagine what results you will surely get from the Neos. Satisfaction is always guaranteed!!

neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).pngneo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).pngpinball_mods_stern_avengers_infinity_wars (resized).pngpinball_mods_stern_avengers_infinity_wars (resized).pngwizardofoz_pinball_mods_IG (resized).pngwizardofoz_pinball_mods_IG (resized).png

jersey_jack_pinball_guns_n_roses_pinball_mods_jjp (resized).pngjersey_jack_pinball_guns_n_roses_pinball_mods_jjp (resized).png
#6707 3 years ago

How do you attach to this?

20210206_153709 (resized).jpg20210206_153709 (resized).jpg
#6708 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

How do you attach to this?
[quoted image]

I have never tried that but I would try using the wire taps on the bulb base. Pull out the bulb and then put one wire tap on each side (touching the contacts) then put the bulb back in thus pressure fitting for the wire taps in place. Then clip onto those.

The other option is to just put a little bit of solder on the ends of the wire tap and solder it to the copper perimeter around the edge of the black bulb holder.

#6709 3 years ago

For those of you that are is installing the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods on Stern Elvira House of Horrors. Here are the recommended color settings in the app for some really awesome effects! I would suggest keeping the white lights anywhere from 0-10%.

This will give you awesome visibility and while maintaining the thematic “creepy” effect Elvira HOH deserves.

Also the UV+Glow recommended trigger location is the shaker motor. Great spot for this one

561AF905-BC03-4501-B1DA-2E0130B8AFEA (resized).png561AF905-BC03-4501-B1DA-2E0130B8AFEA (resized).png
#6710 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

More details on the new Pin Stadium Konekt "Plug & Play" adapters are shipping with every kit when available for that machine. Making installs a breeze and you should see how clean of a look provides too. Triggering from the shaker motor also with ease. The Pin Stadium product line just got even better [quoted image]

Who does your artwork for all your labeling. Looks fantastic!

#6711 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Who does your artwork for all your labeling. Looks fantastic!

I do the all graphic design, logos, and typography myself. I do have a buddy illustrate Orion and Neo(characters), but all the rest is me.

#6712 3 years ago

For all of you that placed orders over the last 24 hours. Thank you for that support as always and they are all on their way to your doorstep as we speak. Lots of Neos heading your way to deliver a powerful punch to those beautiful machines of yours.

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/
Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

Can't wait for you to see the results on your machines!!!

If anyone needs any advice on which product to get for their machine, feel free to hit me up.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinballmods_led_pinball_lights (resized).pngpinballmods_led_pinball_lights (resized).png
#6713 3 years ago

Recent and common questions I get are which product to go with and I can tell you that all around the Neo Pin Stadium is the best seller: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

However for those that want another step up for a lightshow that will rock your world then for sure the Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

All orders from this weekend will be shipping out tomorrow and tracking information will be emailed to you. As always, you all are tremendous and thank you for the support!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

PS: Feel free to PM me here with any questions or email [email protected] or hit me up on the online support chat here: https://tawk.to/chat/58d0c4f51d326325653ae45a/default
pinball_led_mods (resized).pngpinball_led_mods (resized).png

#6714 3 years ago

A really nice tip and built in feature of the Pin Stadium product line is that they generate their own Wifi signal so that you can easily connect to them to adjust colors and brightness to your liking. In fact, even if your pinball collection is in an area where you do not have internet access you can still connect to them regardless. Pretty cool!!!

Tip: While connected to the "LEDNet****" network, simply open the Pin Stadium app and adjust them from there. As always, if you do indeed have internet access then you can easy"+" add them to your home Wifi so that you will not even need to ever connect to the "LEDNet***" directly ever again. The Pin Stadiums will then automatically appear in the app and be controllable.

You've got a ton of power and tons of options!!!

pinball_machine_upgrades-mods (resized).pngpinball_machine_upgrades-mods (resized).png
#6715 3 years ago

For those of you installing the Neo Pin Stadiums pinball mods into Stern Avengers Infinity Quest:

Trigger the UV+Glow from the Left Spinner. This is highlighted with the Red arrow.

I also put the G.I. location (Blue arrow) which is conveniently located near that also. You can choose any G.I. as long as it’s a white bulb but since these were next to each other this works excellent.

Get ready for phenomenal results!!
F0D12F70-1B2C-4CB7-BDC0-22D96C1554BA (resized).jpegF0D12F70-1B2C-4CB7-BDC0-22D96C1554BA (resized).jpeg

#6716 3 years ago

you da man!

#6717 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Well it’s official Pin Stadium Neos pinball mods are already getting installed on Stern Led Zeppelin LE. Amazing results and this machine benefits tremendously from it. See for yourself.
UV+Glow triggered from the shake motor is amazing (especially with the colors on this playfield) and yes Stern left room specifically for Pin Stadiums to mount above the side lighting.
Wow!!!
I will share recommended app color settings shortly. If you are wondering if this machine was going to need them, then let this help you to decide. [quoted image][quoted image]

It blocks the view of the expression lighting!

#6718 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

It blocks the view of the expression lighting!

If you want to see them blinking, then you can just mount the Pin Stadiums just below the factory side lights as they do not illuminate the playfield and simply blink on the sides. You will still get the great illumination from the Pin Stadiums either position you choose, but most everyone is mounting above for a clean factory look. There is a reason that there is room from the factory for the Pin Stadiums as this game is dark. Either way, you've got options and massive results!!

#6719 3 years ago

A very common question is what is the BLUR feature? This is a specially integrated diffuser that is embedded on top of the Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusion light bars LED PCB components to remove the reflections and direct lights sources on pinball playfield ramps and plastics for a supreme stealth factory appearance!! This feature is what truly makes the results visual astounding along with many other advancements.

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

blur_pinball-mods (resized).pngblur_pinball-mods (resized).png
#6720 3 years ago

Stern Batman 66 (BM66) gets Pin Stadiums pinball mods installed for some superior results. Check it out
6559E061-2248-42B6-AB2F-E004D6475C92 (resized).jpeg6559E061-2248-42B6-AB2F-E004D6475C92 (resized).jpeg74A716B1-E7EE-4B8C-8792-5428C8A3B6B5 (resized).jpeg74A716B1-E7EE-4B8C-8792-5428C8A3B6B5 (resized).jpeg

#6721 3 years ago

Remember that one of the key sources of the amazing results of the Neo Pin Stadiums is that they are powered by a brand new precision designed Plasma Power Supply that is included with your kit when you place your order. With out this, the stealth and elegantly designed Neos could not work the wonders they do on your pinball machines.

Did you know that that our kits easily plug into the service port of your machine for a super easy install? If you know how to plug in a phone charger, then you can install these. Our products get power from your house through that service port and not your pinball machine, which puts them completely "off the grid" of the pinball machine's power grid.

Talk about being versatile, stealth, and undetectable all at once. Plus the pinball machine would not even have enough power to drive the amazing Neo Pin Stadiums without this. Cool fact!!!!

For more information and to pick up a set today, visit this link: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

You will be glad you did and satisfaction is more than guaranteed!!

Feel free to email me at [email protected] or PM here with any questions. I am always glad to help you all out in any way that I can. Now back to building lights and packing up orders for UPS early pick up tomorrow....

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

03b1_plasma_powered_V2 (resized).png03b1_plasma_powered_V2 (resized).png
#6722 3 years ago

Before and after pinstadium neo installation on Last Action Hero! Went with alternating blue and red theme to go with the theme and the cop lights!

20210227_183741 (resized).jpg20210227_183741 (resized).jpg20210227_200856_02 (resized).jpg20210227_200856_02 (resized).jpg
#6723 3 years ago
Quoted from BroMan90:

Before and after pinstadium neo installation on Last Action Hero! Went with alternating blue and red theme to go with the theme and the cop lights!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yikes, I liked the before much better than the after. That’s horrible

#6724 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

To each their own. I like flashy games and it looks much better without the glare on the glass from the camera. For me, its great!

#6725 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Sometimes the pictures don’t do it justice. We are all amateur photogs on here for the most part. Some of the pictures I take to post don’t look that great but I always enjoy how Pinstadiums look in person.

#6726 3 years ago

Any pictures on a tftc and roadshow?
Whats the best bang for the buck?

#6727 3 years ago
Quoted from BroMan90:

To each their own. I like flashy games and it looks much better without the glare on the glass from the camera. For me, its great!

Many do not realize how hard it is to catch the true results in person as the camera always over/under compensates not matter what you do. I can tell from the pic and knowing what you just installed that it looks absolutely incredible in person. Also the video you sent to me was awesome.

I have personally installed them in several LAH machines at TPF and the results were truly astounding, along with a customer that were ecstatic with the results. As always, thanks for the support and enjoy the best version of Last Action Hero that now exists and even better you can actually play it in the dark.

#6728 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Sometimes the pictures don’t do it justice. We are all amateur photogs on here for the most part. Some of the pictures I take to post don’t look that great but I always enjoy how Pinstadiums look in person.

This is true. Must bear in mind, this is one split second picture from a 5 second video. The interactiveness of the lights mean this is not how it constantly looks. It's definitely not always a bright blue playfield And the UV flashers are just WOW!

#6729 3 years ago
Quoted from BroMan90:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Arnold should be wearing sunglasses in the after pic

#6730 3 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

Any pictures on a tftc and roadshow?
Whats the best bang for the buck?

Here are pics of the Pin Stadium pinball mods installed on Data East Tales from the Crypt pinball and also Williams Roadshow pinball.

The Neo Pin Stadiums are what I would recommend for those machines:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

C4647E54-C660-49BB-B484-9CE81350B76C (resized).pngC4647E54-C660-49BB-B484-9CE81350B76C (resized).pngD055D8B4-1479-4913-B8B7-E7002B6A4568 (resized).jpegD055D8B4-1479-4913-B8B7-E7002B6A4568 (resized).jpeg
#6731 3 years ago

The new Konekt system for installation is making Pin Stadium installs clean and neat. Even more simple to install.

Here is how to use the Stern Shaker Motor Konekt:

This allows you to trigger the UV+Glow from the shaker and use the shaker at the same time!!

I need to update this on the website also. You will unplug the shaker and then plug the Pin Stadium connect in its spot. Make sure to match up the red wire on both connectors. I have attached pics on how to do it and the final results.

If for some reason you do not have a shaker installed, then these will still work to trigger the UV+Glow. Very cool!!!

You simply need to go into Settings and turn the shaker “On”. Then simply pull the adapter pins out so that they do not touch anything metal down. You will not need those unless you have a shaker.

stern_shaker_motor_pinball_mod (resized).pngstern_shaker_motor_pinball_mod (resized).png
#6732 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The new Konekt system for installation is making Pin Stadium installs clean and neat. Even more simple to install.
Here is how to use the Stern Shaker Motor Konekt:
This allows your to trigger the UV+Glow from the shaker and use the shaker at the same time!!
I need to update this on the website also. You will unplug the shaker and then plug the Pin Stadium connect in its spot. Make sure to match up the red wire on both connectors. I have attached pics on how to do it and the final results.
If for some reason you do not have a shaker installed, then these will still work to trigger the UV+Glow. Very cool!!!
You simply need to go into Settings and turn the shaker “On”. Then simply pull the adapter pins out so that they do not touch anything metal down. You will not need those unless you have a shaker.
[quoted image]

Any chance these will work with any sets?

#6733 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Any chance these will work with any sets?

The Konekt adapters will work on any USB GI Module if your kit has that. See attached....

updated_pinball_mods_pinstadium_connections (resized).pngupdated_pinball_mods_pinstadium_connections (resized).png
#6734 3 years ago

Stern Star Trek gets the Pin Stadium pinball mods installed!! Love the artwork reveal and the UV+Glow does so nicely to get triggered from the Vengeance flasher.

BC96B8D5-4C2E-4488-B760-FC10F48CF107 (resized).jpegBC96B8D5-4C2E-4488-B760-FC10F48CF107 (resized).jpegCA1C9FE0-88E4-4ABF-83E5-16E76FEC0F10 (resized).jpegCA1C9FE0-88E4-4ABF-83E5-16E76FEC0F10 (resized).jpeg
#6735 3 years ago

Would like to see what the Pinstadiums can do to TWD Pro. I am about to get my hands on one.

#6736 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Would like to see what the Pinstadiums can do to TWD Pro. I am about to get my hands on one.

Here are some pics on a Premium so it will be the great results you can expect. The UV +Glow flasher triggered by the Well Walker is impressive too!!

8E9EF873-B5B8-49E5-BCB6-CB7687CCB6DF (resized).jpeg8E9EF873-B5B8-49E5-BCB6-CB7687CCB6DF (resized).jpegAEAEC0AB-B84A-43F2-8C1A-A98756DC2CF1 (resized).jpegAEAEC0AB-B84A-43F2-8C1A-A98756DC2CF1 (resized).jpeg
#6737 3 years ago

Picked up an original version of Pinstadium and I am having some issues getting the wifi to work. Some times it will connect, but by the time I open the app, it doesn't come up as available in the app anymore. Then when I go back to the wifi settings, it has disconnected again. Any work around with this issue? The Pinstadium does work but not able to adjust the colors or brightness, etc. Thanks for the help!

#6738 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Picked up an original version of Pinstadium and I am having some issues getting the wifi to work. Some times it will connect, but by the time I open the app, it doesn't come up as available in the app anymore. Then when I go back to the wifi settings, it has disconnected again. Any work around with this issue? The Pinstadium does work but not able to adjust the colors or brightness, etc. Thanks for the help!

You can connect to them directly(which is sounds like you are now) but your phone is going to be faster to try to switch back over to your Wifi since it detects that the Pin Stadium is not giving you internet access to browse websites Also when you get to the app screen you may need to drag down with your finger to "refresh".

The best thing to do is to add it to your router by following the steps here: https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Be sure to connect to the "LEDNet***" in your phone settings first, then go to the app and hit the "+" on the top right. Then follow the prompts from there and you should be good to go. If you need any more help shoot me an email: [email protected]

#6739 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You can connect to them directly(which is sounds like you are now) but your phone is going to be faster to try to switch back over to your Wifi since it detects that the Pin Stadium is not giving you internet access to browse websites Also when you get to the app screen you may need to drag down with your finger to "refresh".
The best thing to do is to add it to your router by following the steps here: https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/
Be sure to connect to the "LEDNet***" in your phone settings first, then go to the app and hit the "+" on the top right. Then follow the prompts from there and you should be good to go. If you need any more help shoot me an email: [email protected]

Thanks Scott, I posted on this thread so I didn't have to bug you anymore Wasted enough of your time yesterday.

#6740 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I had a little trouble connecting mine. Had to split my dual band router 2.4g and 5g networks so they had different names. After that and connecting my phone to the 2.4 I had no trouble getting it to work. If you have a dual band router and do not have 2 separate SSIDs maybe give that a shot.

#6741 3 years ago
Quoted from BroMan90:

I had a little trouble connecting mine. Had to split my dual band router 2.4g and 5g networks so they had different names. After that and connecting my phone to the 2.4 I had no trouble getting it to work. If you have a dual band router and do not have 2 separate SSIDs maybe give that a shot.

Thanks for the advice. My router does have two similar networks (2.4g and 5g) with two separate names, but I thought you were not using these but rather the LEDnet... wifi network? The problem I find is I can eventually get it to join the LEDnet... wifi but by the time I go back to the app, it then disconnects. Can't seem to get it to stay on the network. Thanks.

#6742 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for the advice. My router does have two similar networks (2.4g and 5g) with two separate names, but I thought you were not using these but rather the LEDnet... wifi network? The problem I find is I can eventually get it to join the LEDnet... wifi but by the time I go back to the app, it then disconnects. Can't seem to get it to stay on the network. Thanks.

It's best to add the Pin Stadiums to your Wifi router so that you can simply open the app each time and see/control the Pin Stadium devices. You can connect to them directly (before you add them to the router) by connecting to the "LEDNet****" but most just do that in a pinch if they don't have Wifi where the machine is located just to get it dialed in.

Your phone seems to be unusually hungry for an internet connection and if it's switching over that fast you can simply "forget" your home network then connect to the Pin Stadium, but I suggest just adding it to your router and it must be the 2.4ghz band. The new routers have both independently and will generally decide for you, but if you don't have a new router and have 2 different networks. One being 5ghz and the other 2.4ghz, then choose the 2.4ghz because if you try to add it to the 5ghz it won't work and the Pin Stadium will get lost on the network.

No worries though, if you do that by mistake you will know as you will no longer see the "LEDNet***" and the lights will all be stuck on green momentarily. Then you can simply perform a factory reset on the Pin Stadium by pulling the power in and out 4x faster where the power plugs into the black heat shrink GI module(feel free to do it more than that but you need at least 4 good pulls). Once it's done successfully you will see the lights flash and cycle through colors again (Red, Green, Blue, and White) along with the "LEDNet***" Wifi appearing magically.

The reason the Pin Stadiums work on 2.4ghz only is a very good one and it's a standard in the industry for Wifi devices because although 5ghz is fast it also has VERY limited range and you will lose connections on these type of devices. This is where 2.4 ghz comes into play and makes life grand again, despite it being slower (which won't matter for the Pin Stadium as they do not need high speeds) they have amazing range and you will have great success in connecting to them in most all parts of your home/gameroom. Just wanted to explain that.

Good stuff!!!!

I hope this helps and if you need more help email me or PM me here. Always happy to assist.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6743 3 years ago

Hey, how is the development of the new mounting system coming along? My stadiums are all falling off constantly on both the device side and the cabinet as the stickiness from the magnets age. The hovers bent over and when I tried to bend them back, they just snapped.

The only magnets that are going on strong are the oldest, original set on my South Park.

#6744 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Hey, how is the development of the new mounting system coming along? My stadiums are all falling off constantly on both the device side and the cabinet as the stickiness from the magnets age. The hovers bent over and when I tried to bend them back, they just snapped.
The only magnets that are going on strong are the oldest, original set on my South Park.

Things are going good and I am happy with the progress!! I will definitely post up here when those are done. It sounds like tension from the Hover positioning(they could have been adjusted slightly too high or low and over time it was slowly pulling on your light bar and caused the mounts to fail, along with stressing the Hovers.

In the meantime the normal Magna-Mounts that come with all of the kits are the best and most reliable mounting method, along with providing a stealth factory look too.

The good news is that when the new optional mounting method is released you will be able to easily convert over what you have now, so no worries as they will work in conjunction with the Magna-Mounts.

Feel free to shoot me an email in the meantime so that I can help you.

#6745 3 years ago

Many questions this week about which product I recommend to get and I can tell you that the Neo Pin Stadiums are our top seller:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

AND

Neo Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/ is the top performer. You will be blown way by either one you go with!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball-modding_led_bulbs (resized).pngpinball-modding_led_bulbs (resized).png

#6746 3 years ago

As a reminder to those of you installing the Pin Stadium pinball mods on Spooky pinball machines:

Since they do not have a service outlet to plug the power from the Pin Stadiums in to like other pinball machines, you will simply just run it from the wall up through the screen in the bottom of the cabinet. Then plug it into the Pin Stadium GI module and you are all set. The lights will come on and off with the machine, so no worries about needing to turn them on/off separately. Easy!!!

#6747 3 years ago

I’m ready to pull the trigger. Install on JP Pro or IRNM Premium? And what version of PinStadiums?

#6748 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I’m ready to pull the trigger. Install on JP Pro or IRNM Premium? And what version of PinStadiums?

Tough call as to which machine to choose. If I had to make a choose the. I would start with Jurassic Park and do the Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

You will be a very happy camper!

#6750 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I'd also say jp. What a difference it makes!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 135 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/135?hl=broman90 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.