(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 165.
#6601 3 years ago

NEOs look awesome on TAF. Now I have to upgrade my JP Premium to NEOs.

738BB7C9-B82E-434D-A7BF-93014EBAA2BB (resized).jpeg738BB7C9-B82E-434D-A7BF-93014EBAA2BB (resized).jpeg8A59B3F9-2407-4F78-B919-3B6583255921 (resized).jpeg8A59B3F9-2407-4F78-B919-3B6583255921 (resized).jpeg
#6602 3 years ago

A super popular machine for the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods is Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT). Take a look at what you can expect.

6197235A-37DB-4C54-95BC-B08880B5936E (resized).jpeg6197235A-37DB-4C54-95BC-B08880B5936E (resized).jpegD18BE34E-BCC4-4AF3-A42F-469B8FA87F1C (resized).jpegD18BE34E-BCC4-4AF3-A42F-469B8FA87F1C (resized).jpeg
#6603 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It's possible when your machine was assembled that there may be a variance in the ramp positioning however going forward it won't be an issue with what I am working on now.

Good, the Hovers I have were never straight and obscure the art blades. The magnets are coming off of half my Pinstadiums from the hardware side and I have to mash them back on at least once a week. A new innovation would be welcome.

#6604 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:Good, the Hovers I have were never straight and obscure the art blades. The magnets are coming off of half my Pinstadiums from the hardware side and I have to mash them back on at least once a week.

I had similar problem with Pinstadiums that I purchased roughly 1 year ago.........The adhesive holding the magnetic strip onto the Pinstadium light rails was constantly breaking free (falling off). I got tired of pushing them back together constantly, so I completely removed the magnetic strip from the light rails. The adhesive side still fell quite sticky, and the plastic rail was clean as can be (no sticky residue). I thought to myself why is it not staying stuck? Perhaps the person who put the magnetic strip on the rail never cleaned the plastic with an alcohol wipe prior to assembly......so that is what I did.....thoroughly wiped the light rail with alcohol on a paper towel, then I simply re-applied the magnetic strip (without using any new adhesive), and viola......the Pinstadium has not fallen off since I did this about 3 months ago.

#6605 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Good, the Hovers I have were never straight and obscure the art blades. The magnets are coming off of half my Pinstadiums from the hardware side and I have to mash them back on at least once a week. A new innovation would be welcome.

Yes totally agree and I have designed something that will overcome all!! It's pretty cool and prototype is working like a champ as I do some fine tuning and testing.

Quoted from freegame450:

I had similar problem with Pinstadiums that I purchased roughly 1 year ago.........The adhesive holding the magnetic strip onto the Pinstadium light rails was constantly breaking free (falling off). I got tired of pushing them back together constantly, so I completely removed the magnetic strip from the light rails. The adhesive side still fell quite sticky, and the plastic rail was clean as can be (no sticky residue). I thought to myself why is it not staying stuck? Perhaps the person who put the magnetic strip on the rail never cleaned the plastic with an alcohol wipe prior to assembly......so that is what I did.....thoroughly wiped the light rail with alcohol on a paper towel, then I simply re-applied the magnetic strip (without using any new adhesive), and viola......the Pinstadium has not fallen off since I did this about 3 months ago.

Not enough slack between the ribbon cable and the cable clamp could cause this. I am thinking this was the main issue because when you put them back on the tension in the area changed and was likely better suited(more slack) when they were re-installed.

Not using the cable clamps for sure would put too much tension on them and cause that. The clamps are vital and super important.

Also impact from raising the playfield without removing the light bar and hitting the mounts can loosen that bond overtime.

Since that time, the Magna-Mounts have additionally undergone an entirely new evolution with manufacturing process/assembly and design materials. I guess I should be calling them Magna-Mount 2.0, but sometimes improvements are just improvements and don’t necessarily need to be named

Either way, I am glad yours are working good now!!!

#6606 3 years ago

With a new and improved version coming I may have to hold off for a bit before getting my fusions.

#6607 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

With a new and improved version coming I may have to hold off for a bit before getting my fusions.

It will have no effect on the current product line and the mounting option will be a separately available accessory option. It will convert the existing mount with what you already have, so no need to wait. It’s a bit down the road and something I’m working on. Just know it’s something to look forward too.

#6608 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It will have no effect on the current product line and the mounting option will be a separately available accessory option. It will convert the existing mount with what you already have, so no need to wait. It’s a bit down the road and something I’m working on. Just know it’s something to look forward too.

Right on. I will have to get some soon then. Thanks for the heads up.

#6609 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Right on. I will have to get some soon then. Thanks for the heads up.

Absolutely and my pleasure!!

#6610 3 years ago

For those of you this weekend installing the Pin Stadium pinball mods on Bally/Williams Twilight Zone pinball:

Here is a list of the many available flashers, and recently many have been triggering from the “Power Payoff” flasher #18 ( it has a black and red wire). It goes off when the rocket kickback fires and many other cool moments that will really enhance the experience on this machine.

Some really amazing results on this machine. Check out the Before and Afters!!
3831BF1B-F1F2-4A16-BD76-C073B9BFFB72 (resized).jpeg3831BF1B-F1F2-4A16-BD76-C073B9BFFB72 (resized).jpeg9F52D209-B2C3-4362-BB96-67E7869A2381 (resized).jpeg9F52D209-B2C3-4362-BB96-67E7869A2381 (resized).jpeg

tz_pinball_mods_flasherchart (resized).pngtz_pinball_mods_flasherchart (resized).png

#6611 3 years ago

For those of you installing Neo Fusions pinball mods on Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, here are the recommended flashers locations with suggested colors settings. They can be found by opening the coin door and going into Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flash:

Pop Flash #163: Blue
Van Flash #170: Green
Upper Flipper Flash #172: Red
Right Spinner Flash #173 Green
Pizza Flash Left #174: UV+Glow

Incredible lightshow is an understatement on this machine!! Here is a link to them just in attract mode alone, and during gameplay it’s a mind blow: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIt7i6_nfBN/?igshid=gnotr4tjt9ck

4B1D2D0B-1608-482D-9A64-E78682FA8C1F (resized).jpeg4B1D2D0B-1608-482D-9A64-E78682FA8C1F (resized).jpeg29E9530C-80E4-46CC-9CEE-C3D50241D2CC (resized).jpeg29E9530C-80E4-46CC-9CEE-C3D50241D2CC (resized).jpegCF789158-59DC-4BD5-A2E0-C0C390337303 (resized).jpegCF789158-59DC-4BD5-A2E0-C0C390337303 (resized).jpeg3ACE64A5-FA6C-4641-876A-414E5DAE164A (resized).jpeg3ACE64A5-FA6C-4641-876A-414E5DAE164A (resized).jpeg07F7682A-CACB-4E72-9E01-8FF5D3E574BA (resized).jpeg07F7682A-CACB-4E72-9E01-8FF5D3E574BA (resized).jpeg
#6612 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

For those of you installing Neo Fusions pinball mods on Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, here are the recommended flashers locations with suggested colors settings. They can be found by opening the coin door and going into Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flash:
Pop Flash #163: Blue
Van Flash #170: Green
Upper Flipper Flash #172: Red
Right Spinner Flash #173 Green
Pizza Flash Left #174: UV+Glow
Incredible lightshow is an understatement on this machine!! Here is a link to them just in attract mode alone, and during gameplay it’s a mind blow: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIt7i6_nfBN/?igshid=gnotr4tjt9ck[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just to clarify to several that had questions about going into Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flash to locate the flashers:

Once you open the coin door there is a white switch on the cabinet in the hinge area of the coin door. You will simply need to pull that outward until it clicks and that will enable the flashers. You can then cycle through them with the left and right flipper buttons.

If you don't pull the switch then you will not see the flashers in action. This is very handy when installing the ultimate lightshow product of the Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

pinball_modding_pinball_mods (resized).pngpinball_modding_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6613 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

For those of you this weekend installing the Pin Stadium pinball mods on Bally/Williams Twilight Zone pinball:
Here is a list of the many available flashers, and recently many have been triggering from the “Power Payoff” flasher #18 ( it has a black and red wire). It goes off when the rocket kickback fires and many other cool moments that will really enhance the experience on this machine.
Some really amazing results on this machine. Check out the Before and Afters!!
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Here is the specific location for those of you installing the Pin Stadium products on Bally/Williams Twilight Zone. You simply use the 2 wire taps included in the accessory package on the red and black wires where the green arrows are pointing. The UV+Glow on this location is amazing!!!!

twilight_zone_pinball_mods (resized).pngtwilight_zone_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6614 3 years ago

As a reminder to all of you with the Neo Fusions:

You are able to program them with the Pin Stadium app as they generate their own Wifi signal which allows you to adjust each of the 4 Orions Belt flashers to ANY color and ANY brightness level of your choice!

By default they are programmed with some nice factory settings, but feel free to explore because you can get some amazing flasher colors that will dial in your Fusions to the them of your machine like no other. Here is how to do exactly that:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

neo_fusion_pinball_mods_programming_instructions (resized).pngneo_fusion_pinball_mods_programming_instructions (resized).png
#6615 3 years ago

For those of you installing Pin Stadium pinball mods on Metallica, the Sparky flashers is the superb location for the UV+Glow. Check out the before and after results on this machine. Can’t beat the Pin Stadium concert stage!!

4B2857D8-645B-451D-9530-8BC3BAF2AE97 (resized).jpeg4B2857D8-645B-451D-9530-8BC3BAF2AE97 (resized).jpeg5DF67A10-29FD-4046-9DC4-CFF76CF16C27 (resized).jpeg5DF67A10-29FD-4046-9DC4-CFF76CF16C27 (resized).jpeg
#6616 3 years ago

Hi, Im really happy with the Neo Pinstadiums in my Deadpool. I don't see well in the dark and this really helps my game play. Question- Is there a way to turn off the flashers going back and forth with the GI in attract mode or dim the flashers?

KIMG0442 (resized).JPGKIMG0442 (resized).JPG
#6617 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Hi, Im really happy with the Neo Pinstadiums in my Deadpool. I don't see well in the dark and this really helps my game play. Question- Is there a way to turn off the flashers going back and forth with the GI in attract mode or dim the flashers?
[quoted image]

Wow that Deadpool looks amazing and very happy to hear you are pleased with the results. Unlike the GI portion of the Neo Pin Stadiums, the UV+Glow flasher is controlled by the machine itself. You will not be able to adjust the brightness or control if it comes on/off during attract mode, as it’s dependent on what the machine is doing.

You can always move it to another flasher and I know for sure the shaker motor is a good spot if you don’t want it coming on during that time. That’s a good solution for what you are looking to accomplish.

#6618 3 years ago

As a reminder to everyone installing the Neos, be sure to go into settings to "Change Device" to unlock the new White menu in the app. This is very important as it will give you the independent Color(RGB) and separate White lighting controls. RGB lights by themselves are for the color casting and the White lights for the GI portion is what gives you the power illumination of the Pin Stadiums.

---
Follow the Steps 1-3 for the screens on the top by changing the “Device Settings” from “RGB/W” to “RGB&W”. This will allow access to the White Light menu (labeled “Warm”) which is accessible from the lower part of the screen. This will give you menu settings more familiar what you are used to with the standard Pin Stadiums but with extended features adjustments/presets.

—————————-
1. Perform a “Long Press” with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select “Change Device Type”
3. Move selection from “RGB/W” to “RGB&W”
—————————-
FINISHED: You will see the color wheel change to just all colors and then a White menu tab will appear at the bottom of the screen. Toggle back and forth to adjust color and white to your desired setting

Enjoy!!

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
neo_gold (resized).pngneo_gold (resized).pngneo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).pngneo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).pngneo_pinball_mods_app_settings_screens_1250 (1) (resized).pngneo_pinball_mods_app_settings_screens_1250 (1) (resized).pngpinball_mods_stern_avengers_infinity_wars (resized).pngpinball_mods_stern_avengers_infinity_wars (resized).png

#6619 3 years ago

Installing standard Pinstadiums on Jurassic Park Pro. Any suggestions for the UV flasher connection? I have it connected to the flasher under the T. rex ramp and I don’t care for it. The UV looked great on Monster Bash but on liking it so much on JP

#6620 3 years ago
Quoted from Higloss67:

Installing standard Pinstadiums on Jurassic Park Pro. Any suggestions for the UV flasher connection? I have it connected to the flasher under the T. rex ramp and I don’t care for it. The UV looked great on Monster Bash but on liking it so much on JP

The Raptor or shaker might work well or just not connect the flashers and just benefit from the main Pinstadium lighting. That game definitely needs them imo.

#6621 3 years ago
Quoted from Higloss67:

I prefer them on the shaker for JP because it syncs with the T-Rex Multiball and the Dinosaur stomping. The other flashers are fine during gameplay but in the “end of ball sequence” Stern keeps the flashers on for several seconds and it’s too much with the UV in my opinion. Go with the shaker and you’ll be happy I feel.

#6622 3 years ago
Quoted from Higloss67:

I was going to connect my UV line to the copter flasher. May turn out to be a little excessive, though. Is there a copter on the pro? I don't remember.

#6623 3 years ago

I just picked up a pin that had Pin Stadium Neo Fusion installed improperly. I have never even looked into these for my pins so I did not know what I was working with. I went to the website and clicked the chat for support button. INSTANTLY Scott replied back and I explained what was going on. My Orion's Belt portion of the lights were not even hooked up. Scott had me txt him pics to confirm system and then sent me the link for best recommended location spots for the install. I was totally blown away by the level of service from these guys. Scott a HUGE thank you for being so easy to work with and willing to help me out. You guys rock!!!! Thanks- Mike

PS: He did not even know I was a pinside member

#6624 3 years ago

I agree, Scott's been solid

#6625 3 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I just picked up a pin that had Pin Stadium Neo Fusion installed improperly. I have never even looked into these for my pins so I did not know what I was working with. I went to the website and clicked the chat for support button. INSTANTLY Scott replied back and I explained what was going on. My Orion's Belt portion of the lights were not even hooked up. Scott had me txt him pics to confirm system and then sent me the link for best recommended location spots for the install. I was totally blown away by the level of service from these guys. Scott a HUGE thank you for being so easy to work with and willing to help me out. You guys rock!!!! Thanks- Mike
PS: He did not even know I was a pinside member

Thank you very much for the post and wow you were so fortunate to get an MMR with the Fusions on it!! What a nice surprise.

I’m very happy to know you are satisfied with the level of service. Trying to do the best I can for you all.

Enjoy that MMR tonight as you are going to have one heck of a lightshow experience this evening. If this were a car show and someone pulled their stock MMR next to yours, I bet I know who would win

#6626 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

The Raptor or shaker might work well or just not connect the flashers and just benefit from the main Pinstadium lighting. That game definitely needs them imo.

Right now the flashers aren’t connected, and the lighting looks great. When my shaker gets installed, I will try the flashers again.

#6627 3 years ago
Quoted from Higloss67:

Right now the flashers aren’t connected, and the lighting looks great. When my shaker gets installed, I will try the flashers again.

I haven't tried it, but do you need a shaker to connect to the wiring? I assumed you didn't need a shaker

#6628 3 years ago
Quoted from Higloss67:

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I haven't tried it, but do you need a shaker to connect to the wiring? I assumed you didn't need a shaker

Technically you can trigger from the shaker motor with the alligator clips with no shaker installed. Just put one of each of them on the far left and far right pin, but put some electrical tape around the connections to secure them and protect them from touching the other pins. There are 5 total, so pin 1 and pin 5. Here is a pic of the normal connection, but just imagine clipping onto the outside pins instead. Just go into Settings and turn on the shaker, then you are good to go!!

pinball_mods_shaker_motor (resized).pngpinball_mods_shaker_motor (resized).png

#6629 3 years ago

The number of Neo Fusion for Wonka has been exceptionally high recently and as promised I am posting up the best locations to trigger from on this amazing machine. Be on the lookout for them this week!!!

#6630 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Technically you can trigger from the shaker motor with the alligator clips with no shaker installed. Just put one of each of them on the far left and far right pin, but put some electrical tape around the connections to secure them and protect them from touching the other pins. There are 5 total, so pin 1 and pin 5. Here is a pic of the normal connection, but just imagine clipping onto the outside pins instead. Just go into Settings and turn on the shaker, then you are good to go!!
[quoted image]

Thanks for the info. You are very attentive to your customers.

#6631 3 years ago
Quoted from Higloss67:

Thanks for the info. You are very attentive to your customers.

My pleasure and always glad to help you out!!

#6632 3 years ago

Can I send Hover kit back for a refund? Didn’t work on my Iron Man whatsoever.

#6633 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Can I send Hover kit back for a refund? Didn’t work on my Iron Man whatsoever.

Email me and I can help you with the install for the Hover kit on Iron Man. [email protected]

#6634 3 years ago

Here are the recommended locations and color suggestions for the Neo Fusion pinball mods on Jersey Jack Pinball Willy Wonka:

Right Wonkavator Flasher: Red
Left Wonkavator Flasher: Blue
Right Rear Flasher: White
Shaker Motor: UV+Glow

You will simply use the wire taps on the connectors. The black wire and then the desired colored striped wire.

So for example for the Right Wonkavator you will tape the black wire and the red striped wire then adjust the Fusion flashers to Red.

For the Left Wonkavator (shown in pic above) it will be the black and then the blue striped wire. Next dial the Fusion flasher to Blue.

Right Rear flasher only has 2 wires so just tap those.

Some seriously massive results and truly game changer for JJP Willy Wonka. So be prepared!!
23392F40-1BB4-41AF-A75C-E2A68EFD42E5 (resized).jpeg23392F40-1BB4-41AF-A75C-E2A68EFD42E5 (resized).jpeg45E26819-1D90-4915-A5BC-F96E0EA8EABC (resized).jpeg45E26819-1D90-4915-A5BC-F96E0EA8EABC (resized).jpeg6F22EE71-0BBC-4008-AF0E-C9C7176A4D1F (resized).jpeg6F22EE71-0BBC-4008-AF0E-C9C7176A4D1F (resized).jpeg

#6635 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the recommended locations and color suggestions for the Neo Fusion pinball mods on Jersey Jack Pinball Willy Wonka:
Right Wonkavator Flasher: Red
Left Wonkavator Flasher: Blue
Right Rear Flasher: White
You will simply use the wire taps on the connectors. The black wire and then the desired colored striped wire.
So for example for the Right Wonkavator you will tape the black wire and the red striped wire then adjust the Fusion flashers to Red.
For the Left Wonkavator (shown in pic above) it will be the black and then the blue striped wire. Next dial the Fusion flasher to Blue.
Right Rear flasher only has 2 wires so just tap those.
Some seriously massive results and truly game changer for JJP Willy Wonka. So be prepared!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

For clarification the Neo Fusions will work on any machine but this post is to offer specific locations and color choice for JJP Willy Wonka.

Here is the link to the Neo Fusions pinball mods: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

#6636 3 years ago

Just added the neo pin stadium to my data East gnr. I really like it. One question I have. I was surprised that they don’t flash when the GI flashes. They’re basically always on. I actually probably prefer that. But was wondering if that’s because of how data East used a relay for GI or if it’s something on my end.

#6637 3 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Just added the neo pin stadium to my data East gnr. I really like it. One question I have. I was surprised that they don’t flash when the GI flashes. They’re basically always on. I actually probably prefer that. But was wondering if that’s because of how data East used a relay for GI or if it’s something on my end.

Very nice and that's awesome you put them on Data East GNR!! Both GNR machines rock with them on. The Data East machines are a little different in that they use the GI to also be a "flasher" and it can become very distracting if the Pin Stadium GI were to flash with them. It would be a strobefest on the Data East machines. If you do indeed want it to strobe with the GI, I can tell you how to do it very easily but I think you would wish you went back to the way you have it now. Email me [email protected] if you want the info.

Thank you for your order also!!

#6638 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Very nice and that's awesome you put them on Data East GNR!! Both GNR machines rock with them on. The Data East machines are a little different in that they use the GI to also be a "flasher" and it can become very distracting if the Pin Stadium GI were to flash with them. It would be a strobefest on the Data East machines. If you do indeed want it to strobe with the GI, I can tell you how to do it very easily but I think you would wish you went back to the way you have it now. Email me [email protected] if you want the info.
Thank you for your order also!!

Thanks. I’m good with it as is. I just wanted to make sure mine was set up right. I agree that strobing would be way too much. I’m loving this in gnr

#6639 3 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Thanks. I’m good with it as is. I just wanted to make sure mine was set up right. I agree that strobing would be way too much. I’m loving this in gnr

No problem and good call leaving it as is. That will definitely be the best experience the way you have it now. Excellent!!!!

#6640 3 years ago

I am working on a post for the best locations and color recommendations for the many collectors installing the Neo Fusions Stern Ghostbusters pinball mods on this machine.

The flashers on Ghostbusters are immaculately tuned and perfect for the Neo Fusions. I will be posting this up shortly to help you all out with making the install even easier while getting the best results. If you own a Ghostbusters pinball machine, then this is going to take it to an entirely new level guaranteed!!

#6641 3 years ago

Here are the highly recommended flasher trigger locations and color settings for the Pin Stadium Neo Fusion pinball mods that are getting installed by collectors on Stern Ghostbusters Pro/Premium/LE models:

————
Ghostbuster Fusion connections
Back Panel Left(Ghost Trap) #125: Red
Left Ramp #127: Green
Left Scoop #129: White
Ghost Store(Right Scoop) #142: Blue

————

I colored coded the arrows in the playfield pic to make things even easier to reference.

Get ready to be blown away!!! This machine is incredible with them installed and is a completely different machine with the lights. Ghostbusters elevated is an understatement.
260085B9-07AB-46D5-8E2B-5265432FF0BB (resized).jpeg260085B9-07AB-46D5-8E2B-5265432FF0BB (resized).jpegDF642630-97F4-4A5D-9E51-8D3043F26914 (resized).jpegDF642630-97F4-4A5D-9E51-8D3043F26914 (resized).jpeg

#6642 3 years ago

Just a short heads-up saying that Scott offers damn great service if something goes wrong with a shipment. Even if this shipment goes over the big pond to Europe. Buy with confidence from Pin Stadium also in 2021 and years to come!

#6643 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballWizard666:

Just a short heads-up saying that Scott offers damn great service if something goes wrong with a shipment. Even if this shipment goes over the big pond to Europe. Buy with confidence from Pin Stadium also in 2021 and years to come!

There were a lot of Santa Clauses delivering packages this holiday season. Some more gentle than others.

It’s a long journey to where you are from here. Thanks for the super kind words and Happy New Year. Glad I could help and get you going!!!

#6644 3 years ago

As a reminder to those installing Neo Fusion pinball mods on Stern Jurassic Park:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

There are a lot of available flashers to choose from with some killer results. I recommend the UV+Glow on the shaker motor and then the Orion’s Belt flashers on any of these.

This will help make things much easier and guide you through the install. To locate any of these, simply open the coin door and go into Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flash. You can then cycle through them to get a visual location. Once located, just trace the 2 wires down to the first connector to trigger from.

Email me with any questions. Always glad to help out.
34356B7E-C144-4402-8784-98F68884871C (resized).png34356B7E-C144-4402-8784-98F68884871C (resized).pngB8697DA5-B568-4A7D-9846-973A8D3080B8 (resized).pngB8697DA5-B568-4A7D-9846-973A8D3080B8 (resized).png

#6645 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the highly recommended flasher trigger locations and color settings for the Pin Stadium Neo Fusion pinball mods that are getting installed by collectors on Stern Ghostbusters Pro/Premium/LE models:
————
Ghostbuster Fusion connections
Back Panel Left(Ghost Trap) #125: Red
Left Ramp #127: Green
Left Scoop #129: White
Ghost Store(Right Scoop) #142: Blue
————
I colored coded the arrows in the playfield pic to make things even easier to reference.
Get ready to be blown away!!! This machine is incredible with them installed and is a completely different machine with the lights. Ghostbusters elevated is an understatement.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I had many requests to see the result off Ghostbusters pinball with the Neo Fusions on a video. Here you all go!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJbpXSeHplj/?igshid=8rixis8kmi2f

4A99FB1C-D496-4024-AE9F-DC781AAEB6E8 (resized).png4A99FB1C-D496-4024-AE9F-DC781AAEB6E8 (resized).png850DEACB-CC8C-40C1-BF99-F668A8E106C7 (resized).png850DEACB-CC8C-40C1-BF99-F668A8E106C7 (resized).png
#6646 3 years ago

Due to the wide range of pinball machines that the Pin Stadium products work on (which is EVERY pinball machine), I will work to get up some more suggested install locations for the flashers for these machines for the Neo Fusions. If you just have the Neo Pin Stadiums then I will recommend which one to trigger the UV+Glow from also(all kits have this).

Next up for the Pin Stadium pinball mods is Stern The Walking Dead Pro/Premium/LE!!!

Neo Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

Neo Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

I will be posting this up shortly for you all

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
stern_the_walking_dead_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_the_walking_dead_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6647 3 years ago

Scott,
Do you know if anyone has already done the work(fusions) on the F-14 Tomcat. I'm feeling lazy. I'm still waiting for some side art blades so no hurry.
I know there are many flashers in the game but most come on at the same time. In my mind that makes it difficult to separate triggers cause they are the same trigger?? I was hoping to do a ball lock and multiball release as 2 different colors etc.... but they seem to use the same flasher sequence when locking balls. I'm probably overthinking this but my comprehension level is suspect lately.
Just wondering if you have any intel on an install by one of your customers with pics.
It's over the top as it is so I'm guessing I may be the only one willing to take this game to the extreme with fusions.
...and i'm perfectly ok with that.
Thanks
r/
Mike

#6648 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Scott,
Do you know if anyone has already done the work(fusions) on the F-14 Tomcat. I'm feeling lazy. I'm still waiting for some side art blades so no hurry.
I know there are many flashers in the game but most come on at the same time. In my mind that makes it difficult to separate triggers cause they are the same trigger?? I was hoping to do a ball lock and multiball release as 2 different colors etc.... but they seem to use the same flasher sequence when locking balls. I'm probably overthinking this but my comprehension level is suspect lately.
Just wondering if you have any intel on an install by one of your customers with pics.
It's over the top as it is so I'm guessing I may be the only one willing to take this game to the extreme with fusions.
...and i'm perfectly ok with that.
Thanks
r/
Mike

Mike,

Great question and I have not had anyone report back to me where they decided to land the flashers for the Fusions on F-14.

However you make a good point about the flashing patterns seemingly being simultaneous. They flash very rapid at times, but I watched a tutorial video stream and studied the patterns for you. In many cases they do fire independently so should be no problem, however the 3 on the bottom right (red, white, and blue) seem to run a very quick pattern that I think would be too fast to even notice the flashing effects in general. I would just choose one of those.

I put colored arrows (that will represent the suggested app color setting for that flasher) and have them pointing to the ones I would recommend triggering from. I hope this helps you out and man this F14 Tomcat pinball is going to be awesome and over the top!!!

Here is the video I am referring to by PAPA. It will be easier to watch this instead of trying to play and watch the flasher patterns since they fire off so quickly. Notice that I only suggested 3 of the 4 flashers(not counting the UV+Glow). Sometime "less is more" in my opinion, as you want them to go off at significant times and not just be a flashfest, especially with this machine. That's just my personal opinion though, and you can always trigger the 4th one if you would like.

f14_tomcat_pinball_mods (resized).pngf14_tomcat_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6649 3 years ago

Scott,
Thanks for the help as always. I'll digest this over a few days watching the video, studying your suggestions and playing my game. I have some ideas and this helps a great deal.
I will document it at some level to provide feedback for your database.
Thanks again for taking your time to study that video and also for your considerate response. Gets me going in the right direction.
r/
Mike

#6650 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Scott,
Thanks for the help as always. I'll digest this over a few days watching the video, studying your suggestions and playing my game. I have some ideas and this helps a great deal.
I will document it at some level to provide feedback for your database.
Thanks again for taking your time to study that video and also for your considerate response. Gets me going in the right direction.
r/
Mike

Mike,

Hey no problem at all and I do the same thing with other machines before I install them too. So I totally understand the process you are going through to get the best results. The Neo Fusions give you so much flexibility and options.

I like to dial in the flasher trigger locations and colors to what I feel works best, then post up suggestions here for you all.

I like how you think and look forward to the feedback. I am sure it will help others that own your machine. Thanks!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/133?hl=rikeisland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.