(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 165.
#6551 3 years ago

Thanks
What color works best for each flash?

#6552 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I hope this helps to answer your questions and thank you for your order also!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
PS: Comparison chart attached for easy understanding of the products
[quoted image]

Gracias. What is the difference between Fusion and Neo-Fusion?

#6553 3 years ago

Of the previous games listed that I have owned, WOZ definitely needed Pinstadiums the most. I just added to Munsters pro and helped a whole lot - you realize just how
dark the pro is. You don't get to choose just color or white but variations in your white as well - a bright white or soft white.

#6554 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Thanks
What color works best for each flash?

No problem, and here are the colors:
Flash #19: Left Ramp(Top) (GREEN)
Flash #21: Kick Back (RED)
)Flash #28: Ramp (Right) (BLUE)
Flash #29: Left Loop (WHITE)

#6555 3 years ago
Quoted from desiArnez:

Gracias. What is the difference between Fusion and Neo-Fusion?

I kept getting these mixed up in my head as well at first. It's NEO Fusion and NEO Pin Stadiums. The difference between Neo Fusion and Neo Pin Stadiums from Scott's site is ...
What is the difference between the models?
Pin Stadium– Provides WiFi app controllable vivid GI Illumination and adds dramatics effects with UV+Glow Flasher
NEO Pin Stadium Same features as the Pin Stadiums + 2x BrighterRGB/Colored GI and BLUR Photon Merger(colored RGB diffused lights)
NEO Fusion Same features as the Neo Pin Stadiums + Wifi controllable flasher system with 4x flashers embedded into the light bars. Basically the top of the line ultimate light show All-In-One product!

r/
Mike

#6556 3 years ago

I just bought a NEO Pin Stadium for Deadpool. Looks like I'll have fun experimenting with the light show. One thing I'd like to do is make disco multi-ball strobe different colors. I watched a video of this and looks super cool. I understand how to connect up to your flashers, but are you able to tap into modes, utilizing settings?

#6557 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I just bought a NEO Pin Stadium for Deadpool. Looks like I'll have fun experimenting with the light show. One thing I'd like to do is make disco multi-ball strobe different colors. I watched a video of this and looks super cool. I understand how to connect up to your flashers, but are you able to tap into modes, utilizing settings?

Thank you for your order!! If you want to make disco multiball strobe different colors other than the UV+Glow then you will want the Neo Fusions so that you can connect to multiple flashers that will fire off during that mode: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

#6558 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

I kept getting these mixed up in my head as well at first. It's NEO Fusion and NEO Pin Stadiums. The difference between Neo Fusion and Neo Pin Stadiums from Scott's site is ...!
r/
Mike

There is a product called Fusion it is $400.
The Neo-Fusion is $500.

Neo = Nouveau = New, so it must be next-generation.

Feature list:
0EC3FFA6-58B1-4D1B-B840-FD55F22FD7AB (resized).jpeg0EC3FFA6-58B1-4D1B-B840-FD55F22FD7AB (resized).jpeg7717B779-F7C9-436B-9622-5F8003C24E08 (resized).jpeg7717B779-F7C9-436B-9622-5F8003C24E08 (resized).jpeg

So it’s the RGB GI AND DIFFUSER?

#6559 3 years ago
Quoted from desiArnez:

There is a product called Fusion it is $400.
The Neo-Fusion is $500.
Neo = Nouveau = Neo, so it must be next-generation.
Feature list:
[quoted image][quoted image]
So it’s the RGB GI AND DIFFUSER?

Yes Neo does mean "New" you are correct

The difference between the Fusions and the Neo Fusion is that the Neos have the BLUR features which is the diffuser over the GI lights. That eliminates the direct LED light reflections on ramps and plastics for a nice stealth factory lighting appearance.

Also the GI lights on the Neos have boosted RGB Colors and White lighting, both about 2.5 times more powerful than the standards. In addition to that they come with a new higher performance Wifi chip, upgraded power supply(Plasma) to be able to deliver the needed power to the lights.

I hope this helps to clarify.

#6560 3 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Is the Neo the replacement for the Omega? Also, will there be a BlackFriday deal?

As a reminder to everyone the Black Friday special ends Saturday so just a couple days left. Last sale for a long long time!!

If you are thinking about it or in the fence, then this is the perfect opportunity to stock up. If you are new to Pin Stadium then this could be your first set at a great price.

Already a customer? No time better than now to complete your collection or to pick up a few sets for the inevitable pinball machines that will arrive in your game room

A6B3D000-06B4-40EC-AB42-5354B2704200 (resized).pngA6B3D000-06B4-40EC-AB42-5354B2704200 (resized).pngDD632035-8E5A-4FDE-B41E-0971E267A104 (resized).pngDD632035-8E5A-4FDE-B41E-0971E267A104 (resized).png
#6561 3 years ago

Check out the Pin Stadium Wizard of OZ pinball mods installed on this machine.

Great before and after results that you can expect when you install them on your Jersey Jack Pinball machine or any pinball!!

1AC5DE04-E38F-4B87-B4BF-AA61EBA81FA4 (resized).jpeg1AC5DE04-E38F-4B87-B4BF-AA61EBA81FA4 (resized).jpeg27330018-9065-4F4E-B61F-54B6B892724B (resized).jpeg27330018-9065-4F4E-B61F-54B6B892724B (resized).jpeg
#6562 3 years ago

Black Friday has started as many know and this special is ending TOMORROW. Use code "BF20" for Massive SAVINGS

Now is the best time to pull the trigger on a few sets of these for your pinball machines. Satisfaction is guaranteed~~~

Click here to order: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

pinball_black_friday_mods_20 (resized).pngpinball_black_friday_mods_20 (resized).png
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6563 3 years ago

I purchased 2 Neo Pinstadiums, only a few left. Great gift idea!

#6564 3 years ago

Thank you for all of your orders and today is the very last day for the Black Friday Discounts!!

Use code: BF20

black_friday_2020ALT_pinball_mods (resized).pngblack_friday_2020ALT_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6565 3 years ago

There are a bunch of JJP machines getting the Neo Pin Stadiums and Neo Fusions installed.

Recently many Wonkas particularly doing Neo Fusions as I have figured out some great trigger point on this machine. The light show is mind blowing with them installed. I will be posting up trigger locations for the Neo Fusion Willy Wonka pinball mods shortly. Keep an eye out!

willy_wonka_pinball_mods (resized).pngwilly_wonka_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6566 3 years ago

Do you have any old connection suggestions for Fish Tales or Party Zone?

#6567 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Do you have any old connection suggestions for Fish Tales or Party Zone?

For Party Zone there are 4 good flashers to trigger from. I would suggest trying the DJ flasher(see attached flasher diagram).

In regards to Fish Tales I do not know off hand but Mtg381 has them on his machine. He would be more than happy to tell you if you PM him here on Pinside. Let us know what he says so we can document it also, thanks.

I hope this helps!
322430E0-4188-48D4-965E-DDDBE464E7A3 (resized).jpeg322430E0-4188-48D4-965E-DDDBE464E7A3 (resized).jpeg3983A25A-FFF3-49BC-9673-D0E9CB98E97A (resized).jpeg3983A25A-FFF3-49BC-9673-D0E9CB98E97A (resized).jpegAE878B2D-445C-4549-B701-5A2B921A5B0F (resized).jpegAE878B2D-445C-4549-B701-5A2B921A5B0F (resized).jpeg

#6568 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

In regards to Fish Tales

I have the UV connected to the Reel flasher, and it's pretty awesome! I sent him a pic from the flasher test menu.

#6569 3 years ago

Generic question on the pinstadiums. I've seen the videos online and understand you can hook it up so the GI light controls the white light and specific inserts of flashers control the "Flash" on the pinstadium. Are there only 2 inserts you can use to control the pinstadiums?

To put it another way, if I have ST:TNG, I can make it so that the white lights are on all the time or whenever the GI is on. Can I make it so the PINSTADIUM is green when the light in the borg ship is on but still flash a pulse of color whenever the flashers are hit? In other words, how many separate inputs can I have on my machine?

#6570 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Generic question on the pinstadiums. I've seen the videos online and understand you can hook it up so the GI light controls the white light and specific inserts of flashers control the "Flash" on the pinstadium. Are there only 2 inserts you can use to control the pinstadiums?
To put it another way, if I have ST:TNG, I can make it so that the white lights are on all the time or whenever the GI is on. Can I make it so the PINSTADIUM is green when the light in the borg ship is on but still flash a pulse of color whenever the flashers are hit? In other words, how many separate inputs can I have on my machine?

This would be something that the Neo Fusions can do for you as they allow up to 4 additional flasher triggers and you can adjust the colors and brightness of each: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

Total connections for Neo Fusions are as follows:

GI
UV+Glow(Flasher)
4x Flashers

neo_fusion_pinball_mods_main_features (resized).pngneo_fusion_pinball_mods_main_features (resized).png

#6571 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

This would be something that the Neo Fusions can do for you as they allow up to 4 additional flasher triggers and you can adjust the colors and brightness of each: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/
Total connections for Neo Fusions are as follows:
GI
UV+Glow(Flasher)
4x Flashers
[quoted image]

Good info. Would I need to buy four more connectors for the flashers? I believe the kit only comes with connectors for GI and UV+Glow. Is that correct?

#6572 3 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Good info. Would I need to buy four more connectors for the flashers? I believe the kit only comes with connectors for GI and UV+Glow. Is that correct?

No you will not need to buy anything as all kits ship with everything you will need.

Also for anyone that has placed an order through last week's Black Friday event or is placing orders now. I have shipped out a ton of orders but there were massive high volumes coming in and they will all be shipping out late this week and by next week all will be caught up. You have been awesome supporters of the products.

Normally as you know I ship out same day, but this was insane how many orders came in!! Thank you for your understanding.

The popularity of the Neos is overwhelming

Now back to work until the late hours of the night.

blackfriday_pinball_mods_update (resized).pngblackfriday_pinball_mods_update (resized).png

#6573 3 years ago

And it begins. Thx for the quick shipping. Very excited.

1606787843933992180784 (resized).jpg1606787843933992180784 (resized).jpg
#6574 3 years ago

Almost forgot, I need to put my art blades on first. Haha

Here's the info I received for Fish Tales from mtg381

Image (resized).jpegImage (resized).jpeg
#6575 3 years ago

It's a little work, but I'd start documenting all your game suggestions at the beginning of the forum, with page forum numbers. That way people aren't constantly asking where to attach the wires.

#6576 3 years ago

Is it possible to have just the UV on all the time? Thinking of lighting up a DE like JP or WWF with the fluorescent colors.

#6577 3 years ago

What are the recommended connections for TAF?

#6578 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

And it begins. Thx for the quick shipping. Very excited.
[quoted image]

Looks like UPS taped the end up on your shipping tube. Somebody got a little rough with it. The cap is still on so likely everything is good.

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Almost forgot, I need to put my art blades on first. Haha
Here's the info I received for Fish Tales from mtg381
[quoted image]

Thanks for the update and information along with suggestion too!! If you need anything else let me know.

#6579 3 years ago
Quoted from Juicerc51:

Is it possible to have just the UV on all the time? Thinking of lighting up a DE like JP or WWF with the fluorescent colors.

You can do that by connecting it to a GI bulb but I don’t recommend it as the UV+Glow will get very warm if it’s on all the time and may warp the light bar or break down the adhesion on the Magna-Mounts.

Most collectors simply dial in a UV color with the GI lights using the color wheel in the app and you will get a very similar effect.

#6580 3 years ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

What are the recommended connections for TAF?

For those installing the Pin Stadium Addams Family pinball mods on their machine, I recommend triggering the GI (Blue and White cable) from a white GI bulb under the slingshot plastic (Blue arrow in pic below)z

Then for the UV+Glow (Red and Green cable) I suggest triggering it from the left ramp flasher (purple arrow in pic).

A5848BA6-6E32-4872-A325-F49DA8DA0B16 (resized).jpegA5848BA6-6E32-4872-A325-F49DA8DA0B16 (resized).jpeg
#6581 3 years ago

Neos will give you an entirely new perspective on your pinball machine!! Check them out here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

pinball_mods_lighted_led_lighting_kits (resized).pngpinball_mods_lighted_led_lighting_kits (resized).png
#6582 3 years ago

Just installed the Neo's on TMNT Pro and they are beautiful! Unfortunately, I still have the flipper shadows produced by the factory trough lighting, but I'm not sure there's a solution there aside from mounting a light source directly above the flippers to eliminate it.

Question about the flasher lights: Is there a way to lower the brightness or change the colour at all? I'm finding the bright purple almost blinding and disorienting. Or is my only option to disconnect them completely?

#6583 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Just installed the Neo's on TMNT Pro and they are beautiful! Unfortunately, I still have the flipper shadows produced by the factory trough lighting, but I'm not sure there's a solution there aside from mounting a light source directly above the flippers to eliminate it.
Question about the flasher lights: Is there a way to lower the brightness or change the colour at all? I'm finding the bright purple almost blinding and disorienting. Or is my only option to disconnect them completely?

Hey glad you are happy and that you have them installed, thank you again for you order!!

The rear flipper lights from the factory are extra ordinarily bright in an attempt to illuminate the flipper area of the machine, but as you can see they only travel about 7-8 inches from their source. Combine that with the fact that they are mounted low behind the flippers on the apron, it really just makes for a huge shadow that moves with the flippers. Once you know this it cannot be unseen. The Pin Stadiums massively reduces the effect, but there really are times when you can see remnants of the shadows a little I have noticed.

I have disable mine on the machine since you don't need them after you install the Pin Stadiums. Or you can put some black electrical tape over them if you want to test it out for yourself or if you want "some" light you could slide a diffuser over the LEDs themselves that sit behind the apron.

Regarding the UV+Glow flasher brightness control:

The flashers are driven by the pinball machine and the brightness is determined by how the machine pulses them.  

The general rule is that if the pulse is short and fast then the characteristic behavior of the LED is to load fast and then fade quickly thus resulting in a bright flash.  In the scenario that the pulse is slow then the effect is more of a softer glow.  Different machines pulse differently and inside of those machines each flasher is controlled uniquely too.  

I always suggest moving it around to one that you feel is appropriate for your tastes.  Most find after a couple days of installing the Pin Stadiums they get acclimated to the brightness of the UV+Glow too.

The Neo Fusion product is what most of the collectors will go with if they want to have the ability to control the colors and brightness of the flashers with the app.  You can also trigger 4x flashers and have each of those at different colors and levels of brightness. Any color in the color wheel on the app is what you can make the flashers: 

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

The shaker motor would be a great place that I find is mellow yet nicely effective on the new Stern machines.

I hope that helps!

#6584 3 years ago

Very helpful thank you!

Where can I tap into the shaker motor to try that out?

#6585 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

The shaker is plugged into CN16. You'll want to tap into the left and right side.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6586 3 years ago

I have a bunch of Omegas to install. What do I use for instructions, regular Pinstadiums here? https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

#6587 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

What do I use for instructions, regular Pinstadiums here?

That will work. I think Scott may have made them more plug n play recently too!

#6588 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Very helpful thank you!

You are welcome and I figured those tips would help Great questions and I am sure this will help others out too.

#6589 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

I have a bunch of Omegas to install. What do I use for instructions, regular Pinstadiums here? https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

Yes the install will be exactly the same and as normal Pin Stadiums. The only difference is that you will not have the RGB color adjustments in the app since those are the Omegas which will use the "White" menu once you unlock it by doing the "Change Device" settings in the app. That is also in the instructions, but let me know if you need any help .

So after you get everything installed you will need to do these simple steps:

---
1. Perform a "Long Press" with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select "Change Device Type"
3. Move selection from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W"

A4A5C71A-0DA1-4EDC-9009-5ED63907DD40 (resized).pngA4A5C71A-0DA1-4EDC-9009-5ED63907DD40 (resized).png
#6590 3 years ago

One down, many to go. Really quite easy to install, my only problem is I can't get the app to work. It found the lights I installed on Wonka, but the app won't do anything. Brightness, color temp, on/off, nothing. It says it's globally connected but not locally. Do the Pinstadiums really need a good connection to the router? Because this is down in my basement where I ran an ethernet cable because the wifi is awful down there. It's weird that the app managed to find the Pinstadiums, yet I can't control/connect to them.

Also gonna ask in the Wonka thread, but if anyone has an alternate location for the flasher connection on Wonka other than the shaker motor, I'd like to hear it. The shaker isn't used enough, so most games I'm getting just a blink here and there of UV.

#6591 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

One down, many to go. Really quite easy to install, my only problem is I can't get the app to work. It found the lights I installed on Wonka, but the app won't do anything. Brightness, color temp, on/off, nothing. It says it's globally connected but not locally. Do the Pinstadiums really need a good connection to the router? Because this is down in my basement where I ran an ethernet cable because the wifi is awful down there. It's weird that the app managed to find the Pinstadiums, yet I can't control/connect to them.
Also gonna ask in the Wonka thread, but if anyone has an alternate location for the flasher connection on Wonka other than the shaker motor, I'd like to hear it. The shaker isn't used enough, so most games I'm getting just a blink here and there of UV.

It sounds like possibly you may have the UV+Glow connected to a GI or bulb that is always on. As a result the UV may be overpowering the GI, making it seem like they are not adjusting. Shoot me an email with your phone number and I’ll give you a ring.

The shaker motor is a good spot for Wonka in my opinion as everytime you hit the Gobstopper rubber stopper above the hole they fire off in a very impressive fashion and its great timing.

There are other options if for some reason you decide you want to try something else, I can send you info.

My email is: [email protected]

#6592 3 years ago

And Scott gets my number off the order and texts me shortly after and we walk through my problem on the phone at 2:30am. That's some killer support! Thanks again.

For anyone who might be having similar troubles, my Android phone was giving me all of 5-10 seconds to choose the Pinstadium connection in the wifi settings, go back to the Pinstadium app and connect back to my regular network before dropping the Pinstadium connection and putting me back on one of the home wifi networks. It also kept putting me on the 5G home network, so tell your phone to forget that connection if it keeps trying to put you there.

#6593 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

And Scott gets my number off the order and texts me shortly after and we walk through my problem on the phone at 2:30am. That's some killer support! Thanks again.
For anyone who might be having similar troubles, my Android phone was giving me all of 5-10 seconds to choose the Pinstadium connection in the wifi settings, go back to the Pinstadium app and connect back to my regular network before dropping the Pinstadium connection and putting me back on one of the home wifi networks. It also kept putting me on the 5G home network, so tell your phone to forget that connection if it keeps trying to put you there.

Glad I was able to get you going and all is good! Yes some phones are very anxious to find your true internet connection and when they connect to something that is WiFi but does not provide Internet access(Pin Stadium) then you definitely need to act quickly

I figured you might rest better knowing that Willy Wonka has the Pin Stadiums working properly. Something good to wake up to for sure. Now you only have 9 more sets to install !!

#6594 3 years ago

What happened to the Hover product? I did an install my IMVE today of reg pin stadium and gave up on trying to use the hover mount kit, the ramps just left no room for them. So if anyone wants a set of new Hover’s PM me

#6595 3 years ago

Several new customers have asked what the BLUR feature on the Neos is and how it works. The BLUR is a specially designed diffuser that eliminates the LED light source reflections off of ramps and plastics. It also broadcasts the Neo's GI lighting to an incredible level, allowing for it to cover every nook and cranny on the playfield for an extra HD effect. Playfield visibility is miraculous and as always a factory stealth appearance!!!

For more information on the Neo Pin Stadium click here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

neo_photomerger_lighted_pinball_mods (resized).pngneo_photomerger_lighted_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6596 3 years ago

Whitewater 2.0 thanks to Neo Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

and

Flyland designs: https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/

Check it out in action here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIoGbSWnORQ/?igshid=1t4uklcdcewxs

161D08C2-70F7-4075-9E73-9047FD4F33CF (resized).jpeg161D08C2-70F7-4075-9E73-9047FD4F33CF (resized).jpegC8377DDB-DEBE-43B3-ACC9-E8A889CA18DB (resized).jpegC8377DDB-DEBE-43B3-ACC9-E8A889CA18DB (resized).jpegE76632E0-0327-40FD-B4A3-6465171BDC08 (resized).jpegE76632E0-0327-40FD-B4A3-6465171BDC08 (resized).jpeg
#6597 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

What happened to the Hover product?

Guess you don’t want to answer that

#6598 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Guess you don’t want to answer that

Sorry I thought you were just kidding since there’s several posts on here about me working on a new design. They will definitely work on Iron Man as that is the machine I designed them on originally.

Working on something really cool, much much better and super easy install!! Even better is you will be able to convert any kit I sell using them.

#6599 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sorry I thought you were just kidding since there’s several posts on here about me working on a new design. They will definitely work on Iron Man as that is the machine I designed them on originally.
Working on something really cool, much much better and super easy install!! Even better is you will be able to convert any kit I sell using them.

Well I guess your IM ramps were different than mine, mine are 1/16 from sides, leaving no room and if I jammed the back hover mount between cabinet and ramp it would end up scratching the cabinet art blades upon playfield lifting. Just no room plus the hover base leg gradually becomes deeper as you go up from the base, and that deeper depth is right where the ramps are.

#6600 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Well I guess your IM ramps were different than mine, mine are 1/16 from sides, leaving no room and if I jammed the back hover mount between cabinet and ramp it would end up scratching the cabinet art blades upon playfield lifting. Just no room plus the hover base leg gradually becomes deeper as you go up from the base, and that deeper depth is right where the ramps are.

It's possible when your machine was assembled that there may be a variance in the ramp positioning however going forward it won't be an issue with what I am working on now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/132?hl=javagrind888 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.