(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,197 posts
  • 694 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball_lighting_mods-pinball (resized).png
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png
gnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).png
IMG_5279 (resized).PNG
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-the-simpsons-party-pinball-mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
stern_pinball_venom_pinball_mods_2500 (resized).png

There are 8,197 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 164.
#6451 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Before and after on avengers ... game is solid in its own but for me I prefer the even lightly of the pinstadiums .
Neos
[quoted image][quoted image]

WOW that is massive, looks killer and thanks for posting these pics up!!!!

The balance of light is key(removes shadows and balances hotspots from factory lighting, and then adds a massive impact punch of light to the center of the playfield), and it elevates your pinball machine's playfield artwork together as one piece to unprecedented levels. After all these are pieces of art right?

On the new machines, JJP and especially the Sterns you will notice the rear flipper lighting (comes from both sides of the apron through holes) and it creates a powerful shadow of the flippers that extends about 5-6 inches onto the artwork in front of them. This is a perfect example of hotspots and shadows on a major level, and once you see this and know about it then it cannot be unseen(you can see it in the Avengers before Pin Stadium pic in the last post). It reminds me of making hand puppets shadows on the wall each time I see it is the best way to explain this.

Take a look at your machine next time or watch a stream of a machine that is not using Pin Stadiums. Then add the fact that each time you hit the flippers it moves with them, which causes quite the distraction. It's even more apparent on the right flipper(due to the relative distance of the light from the apron) which creates even more of a visual imbalance. Guess what the Pin Stadiums do for you in this situation? You got it!!

This of course has been added to the Pin Stadium Features/Benefits section here : https://pinstadium.com/features/
pinball_led_bulbs_flipper_damn (resized).pngpinball_led_bulbs_flipper_damn (resized).png

#6452 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

For some of you that have not yet ordered the Pin Stadium JJP Guns N Roses(GNR) pinball mod for this machine, here are some before pics to give you an idea of the potential that the Pin Stadiums will unleash on this incredible machine!!
Pics attached and here is the link to the original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/pinball/comments/j82mrv/guns_and_roses_se/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Tons of amazing results and light shows to look forward to once you get your machine!! Wait until you see the “After” pics. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ok to be fair Scott. That is the Prototype SE. I played it yesterday and with all the effect lights on (off in these pics) these games are Hella bright! I LOVE PS lights just not so sure these will be effective on this title. The experience is the light show and anything that mutes it will likely not be good.

#6453 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok to be fair Scott. That is the Prototype SE. I played it yesterday and with all the effect lights on (off in these pics) these games are Hella bright! I LOVE PS lights just not so sure these will be effective on this title. The experience is the light show and anything that mutes it will likely not be good.

The GNR is a beautiful machine and nobody can contest that as it has one of the best lights show around. The pics I shared do indeed have the GI, factory spotlights, illuminated rails on, and it's in a darkened room with even less toys(objects that could block light as this is an SE). Also the SE only has side white lights which are best for lighting results, so that machine is the best opportunity to have playfield illumination if that was the function of the side lights(which it is not). These are the core components of the GI for GNR aside from RGB lights that go off during certain modes, but those are not designed for playfield illumination but for effects.

What you are seeing is ambient light that is catching the intentional lightly colored artwork in the center to help spread the appearance and to offset areas lights cannot reach directly.

If you look at the pictures in that area there is a hotspot from a spotlight that covers the a portion of the artwork on that side in those areas around it which quickly fades off as it progresses away from the light source. Also take a look at the map section how lightly colored the artwork is in the area, there is a reason is all I can say. This is the predominate dark area for all pinball machines due to their design and low level(mounting location) lighting.

I have seen and studied this machine very well as you could only imagine, like I do any pinball that comes out. There is a reason that the Pin Stadiums are being used on the stream videos you have watched. One thing that is for sure, is it is better lit than the other previous JJP machines in the past but you will soon see why GNR owners are ordering and installing the Pin Stadium lights on it. It's entirely a new machine in the "After" that you could never have imagined got even better. There is absolutely phenomenal artwork that cannot be seen well in the dark and all kinds of goodies in the back and center, under the ramps.

Simply put, if you put lights that are designed to properly and evenly illuminate the playfield(Pin Stadiums), then it's going to be an eye opening experience. There is not going to be any muting of light shows as JJP has very high quality LEDs in this machine and the Pin Stadiums will follow sync to the GI and with the proper level of brightness and color spectrum adjustment it will elevated the colors and vibrancy of the artwork and let the JJP lights do that they do best. It's the beauty behind the adjustability of color/brightness functions in the Pin Stadium app which anyone that has them will attest to.

I will share the best recommended settings here for everyone once I get the best app parameters for this to match the mood and ambience of GNR.

It comes down to the fact that the lights you thought were Pin Stadium style in your previous first impressions post Yelobird when you had asked about them, are not at all the same and most have come to realize that after the initial reveal or when seen in person.

However do be fair, I do understand the initial confusion for most and why you had thought that. It is a matter of simple form, function, mounting, location, and intended application. These JJP lights that are facing up to the players face on the side flush to the playfield. They are for adding theatrical effects, light patterns, and shot indicators for the player. Not for playfield, artwork, and ball visibility.

Remember that Eric is doing something new here and providing a solution for something that has NOT already been created. Comparing these two different products would discount his invention and intention. He realizes that collectors are going to be installing Pin Stadiums on the GNR machines and he is a personal fan and supporter of the product along with Jack. It's inevitable that these separates beasts meet and work together in unison to perform one heck of a show that will rock your world.

Once you see the "After" results of the many GNR machines that are getting the lights installed, it will make more sense to you then. Seeing is believing for sure without a doubt but then add the UV+Glow flashers on the artwork, it's the icing on the cake.

Take a look at this video and you will see what I am talking about. This is how the machine shows up and appears naturally in person and it's an LE, not a prototype either Look at that artwork and the illumination in comparison to other presentation videos you have seen. Imagine what is possible. This is raw footage and a video is worth a thousand words, which I think I just wrote haha:

What a beauty though and man we are lucky to have this pinball in our community. Nicely done JJP!!!

As always Yelobird thanks for being in this thread and keeping things interesting. It's great when you post as it provides for a great opportunity to address and discuss what I feel others may be thinking but just don't mention. I love this stuff and thanks man for your support!! You make a nice Pin Stadium wingman, compliments to you.

Can't wait to post these pics and footage up of GNR

#6454 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Before and after on avengers ... game is solid in its own but for me I prefer the even lightly of the pinstadiums .
Neos
[quoted image][quoted image]

When you get a second, let us know where you ended up triggering the Pin Stadium UV+Glow flasher from on your Stern Avengers Infinity War.

#6455 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

When you get a second, let us know where you ended up triggering the Pin Stadium UV+Glow flasher from on your Stern Avengers Infinity War.

VUK flasher for now .

#6456 3 years ago

Anyone put these in Oktoberfest? How would you connect this to OKT?

#6457 3 years ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

Yes they work really well on American Pinball Oktoberfest and really makes the colorful playfield pop. Lots of Pin Stadiums sold for that machine. Here is the link on the install which is super simple plug and play here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/100#post-5099077

Check out these Before and Afters too.
4809D92F-398D-4013-AD5A-C6A9D7784211 (resized).jpeg4809D92F-398D-4013-AD5A-C6A9D7784211 (resized).jpegCE325A2A-D8FA-4A6C-9023-2225345F19BC (resized).jpegCE325A2A-D8FA-4A6C-9023-2225345F19BC (resized).jpeg

#6458 3 years ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

I have them on mine. Much needed. I put the go on one of the gi bulbs and the flasher on the shaker.

#6459 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

I have them on mine. Much needed. I put the go on one of the gi bulbs and the flasher on the shaker.

What gi? Aren't they all controlled? How does it work with the lighting effects, like Corkscrew Multiball? Does it just stay on?

Flasher on shaker sounds cool

#6460 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Good question and they will fit no problem, as many customers have installed them on Safe Cracker. dgposter just installed a set on his machine recently so feel free to hit him up if you want. I hope this helps!

thanks! Second question - can I swap them out of my CGC MMR (Original version) without changing any of the hardware?

#6461 3 years ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

What gi? Aren't they all controlled? How does it work with the lighting effects, like Corkscrew Multiball? Does it just stay on?
Flasher on shaker sounds cool

The GI is RGB but there is a connection in the backbox to trigger from to get a nice GI sync. Here is a picture of it.

As far as during Corkskrew multiball you will need to ask him (since I don’t own this machine) or you can also watch what the backbox LED strip (the one we are triggering from) does during gameplay at that time when the Multiball starts. This will show you the GI sync that many Oktoberfest collectors have been very happy with.

5FB4344F-0B40-499C-AA1F-61765578F3D0 (resized).jpeg5FB4344F-0B40-499C-AA1F-61765578F3D0 (resized).jpeg

#6462 3 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

thanks! Second question - can I swap them out of my CGC MMR (Original version) without changing any of the hardware?

Yes no problem.

#6463 3 years ago

Great, selling my MMR and no way are my Pinstadiums going with it!!

#6464 3 years ago

Well it happened!!

Good news for many of you that have been awaiting the Pin Stadiums installation instructions for JJP Guns N' Roses. The GI and UV+Glow trigger locations are being updated on the website and will posted here shortly along with some really cool custom settings in the app which will without a doubt step GNR up another notch even more.

There could not be a more perfect pinball machine deserving a killer light show and the artwork detail revealed with Pin Stadiums is astounding with 100% factory lightshow retention and completely boosted to a new level. Just when you thought it could not get any better. Thank you all for your continued insane support for the product as always. Positively amazing and gorgeous!
WOW!!!

(Product shown installed on this JJP GNR LE is the Neo Pin Stadium kit: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

What’s even cooler is there are 3 GNR recommend Pin Stadium app settings for different collector's preferences:

1. To balance the factory light show intensity by illuminating the artwork to a new level
2. To increase the factory light show intensity even more
3. To reduce the factory light show intensity for those that may feel it’s a lot for them to handle. If this is a concern of yours, this is due to the lights (inserts, backpanel, and sidelights) on GNR shining up at they player versus the playfield. Once you introduce the Pin Stadiums to the GNR playfield it will balance that artwork illumination to a very nice contrast level that is easy on the eye.

Huge hit for Pin Stadiums once again!

PS: Wait for the video showing how incredible the UV+Glow flashers react with this UV reactive playfield and what it does especially in the center of the machine
jersey_jack_pinball_guns_n_roses_pinball_mods_jjp (resized).pngjersey_jack_pinball_guns_n_roses_pinball_mods_jjp (resized).png

#6465 3 years ago

BIG SAVINGS starting NOW with our rare once a year Chicago Pinball Expo SALE!!!

Since the event could not happen I am going to offer our intended show discount to everyone starting today and ending Saturday 10/17.

This is going to be a great opportunity for you to stock up on the Pin Stadiums and to get some excellent deals on all of our products.

The Neo Pin Stadiums and Neo Fusion are the latest product and hottest sellers. The Neo Pin Stadiums have recently been updated for this event and going forward. They are now thinner and sleeker than ever before due to some new advancements in our PCB manufacturing design, lights bars, and newly updated UV+Glow flasher technology for enhanced performance. These will ship when you place your order. Just keeps getting better and better!!!

These will also be on sale through 10/17 or while supplies last since these are have been our biggest sellers for collector's.

--------------------------------------

$40 off Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/
$50 off Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/
$75 off Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

15% off all other products and accessories

Use Discount Code: EXPO20

Thanks and enjoy your new set of lights and great discount from this limited event!!!

Pin Stadiums work on any pinball machine and auto sync with the light show. Plug & Play 10-15 minute install with no tools or skills required. Factory stealth appearance with Wifi controllability via the Pin Stadium Android or iPhone app. Unlimited color and brightness customizing at the tip of your fingers. Brightens your entire playfield and adds dazzling effects with our UV+Glow flasher or go extreme with the Fusions!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

PS: Please email me [email protected] or visit or live support chat on our website: https://tawk.to/chat/58d0c4f51d326325653ae45a/default

OR:

PM me here if you have ANY questions about the products offered. Always happy to help you out in any way I can.

pinball_mods_neo_header (resized).pngpinball_mods_neo_header (resized).pngchicago_pinball_expo_2020 (resized).pngchicago_pinball_expo_2020 (resized).png
#6466 3 years ago

Anyone have Pinstadiums hooked up to a Bram Stoker's Dracula? Recommended flasher location?

#6467 3 years ago

Scott helped me a lot with a install problem that really wasn't a pinstadium issue but my WIFI . Good to know you can talk to a real person at pinstadium.

#6468 3 years ago
Quoted from RedDragons5:

Anyone have Pinstadiums hooked up to a Bram Stoker's Dracula? Recommended flasher location?

Yes and a bunch have been installed on that machine. Off hand I don't know the flasher trigger but these two guys can get you pics and/or tell you where they connected them: pbu and Robertstone0407

#6469 3 years ago

Pinball Expo Sale with less than 72 hours left or While Supplies Last!! No joke.....

Been getting hit really hard with orders, but there are still some time left at the moment. I will be updating the website with inventory as certain ones start to deplete. As long as they show "In Stock" then you are good to go.

You guys are insane with your support and seriously incredible!!! The hottest seller is the Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusion(close second).

$40 off Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/
$50 off Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/
$75 off Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

15% off all other products and accessories

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

chicago_pinball_expo_2020_pinball_mods (resized).pngchicago_pinball_expo_2020_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6470 3 years ago

Many have asked about seeing the Pin Stadiums in action on JJP Guns N’ Roses. Well this will seal the deal for you as Live and Let Die starts with an astounding lightshow from the Pin Stadiums and the UV+Glow!!

This customer/collector/streamer was blown away by them. Quote:

“The pinstadiums are great on that game, would recommend!”

Feel free to ask him yourself. https://www.twitch.tv/ky1ebasa

Check this link out for which starts at the exact moment for the beginning of this off the charts event that occurs under the glassy. Give Ky1ebasa a follow while you are at it. He has some excellent streaming content and is a Twitch Affiliate now too

https://pinstadium.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/trim.15DD79A4-4A64-4FC0-9396-15AD84B4AB7B.mov

F7D5AF1E-98C2-4383-8C53-5DDA5081E903 (resized).pngF7D5AF1E-98C2-4383-8C53-5DDA5081E903 (resized).png

#6471 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Many have asked about seeing the Pin Stadiums in action of JJP Guns N’ Roses. Well this will seal the deal for you as Live and Let Die starts with an astounding lightshow from the Pin Stadiums and the UV+Glow!!
This customer/collector/streamer was blown away by them. Quote:
“The pinstadiums are great on that game, would recommend!”
Feel free to ask him yourself.
Check this link out for which starts at the exact moment for the beginning of this off the charts event that occurs under the glassy. Give Ky1ebasa a follow while you are at it. He has some excellent streaming content and is a Twitch Affiliate now too

Scott, first of all, thank you for the kind words and sharing my channel. Secondly, thanks for helping walk me through getting these set up on my game. This game was new territory for both of us, but thanks to your outstanding customer support, it couldn't have been an easier process. I couldn't be happier with the results, and as I said in the stream I would highly recommend Neo Pin Stadiums with any GNR! The level of detail and color in the artwork is really 'brought to light' with the fine RGB and White level control. The pairing of UV+Glow with the already fantastic light show makes the experience all the more enjoyable. A+++. Would recommend!

#6472 3 years ago
Quoted from Ky1ebasa:

Scott, first of all, thank you for the kind words and sharing my channel. Secondly, thanks for helping walk me through getting these set up on my game. This game was new territory for both of us, but thanks to your outstanding customer support, it couldn't have been an easier process. I couldn't be happier with the results, and as I said in the stream I would highly recommend Neo Pin Stadiums with any GNR! The level of detail and color in the artwork is really 'brought to light' with the fine RGB and White level control. The pairing of UV+Glow with the already fantastic light show makes the experience all the more enjoyable. A+++. Would recommend!

My pleasure man and you deserve it. It gave me chills watching this epic event unfold live on Twitch tonight. Job well done!!

Also special thanks to Robin at Pinside as we now have JJP Guns N Roses officially listed in the drop down menu on the Pin Stadium website for the Neos: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

No more manually entering the pinball machine name for GNR. Sorry guys for any delay as this machine has been a major hit with the Pin Stadiums and I had to update the site. This should make things much easier now for you all when ordering. Thank you for your patience.
73A2B6E0-4006-44B6-A95B-66494190D49E (resized).png73A2B6E0-4006-44B6-A95B-66494190D49E (resized).png

#6473 3 years ago

Pinball Expo Discount is about to ENDS TONIGHT for anyone that has been on the fence.

Here is the link to order TODAY: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

You will be glad you did!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_expo_2020_1250 (resized).pngpinball_expo_2020_1250 (resized).png

#6474 3 years ago

Well a special HUGE thanks to everyone that placed your orders over the last week and this weekend for the Pinball Expo event. I have shipped out a good majority of them already and have a some more left that will leave out of here this week as soon as possible. Been trying to keep up with the same day shipping, but to be honest I got hit really hard with orders more than ever before and am working all hours of the night to get them out to you.

No worries as you know I am cranking away here to get them all shipped out As soon as your order is ready, you will receive an email with UPS tracking information. I could not have asked for a better community with such excellent support for the product. I value this greatly, thanks again!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
neo_sunset (resized).pngneo_sunset (resized).png

#6475 3 years ago

Current status update on shipments and orders. All 3 of the Pin Stadium products (Pin Stadium, Neo Pin Stadiums, and Neo Fusions) sold out completely during this Pinball Expo event over this past weekend. More than 90% of those orders have already been shipped and tracking information emailed.

It was massive and tons of support from you all and the entire pinball community. A special thanks to everyone that has supported the Pin Stadium product line.

The good news is that the remaining orders and current ones being placed will be shipped out this week as normal due to a new batch of our products that were started a couple weeks back in anticipation of this potentially occurring. Those are being completed as we speak.

You guys are out of this world and man are there going to be tons of pinball machines in your gamerooms looking like some serious museum show pieces.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.

#6476 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Well a special HUGE thanks to everyone that placed your orders over the last week and this weekend for the Pinball Expo event. I have shipped out a good majority of them already and have a some more left that will leave out of here this week as soon as possible. Been trying to keep up with the same day shipping, but to be honest I got hit really hard with orders more than ever before and am working all hours of the night to get them out to you.
No worries as you know I am cranking away here to get them all shipped out As soon as your order is ready, you will receive an email with UPS tracking information. I could not have asked for a better community with such excellent support for the product. I value this greatly, thanks again!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

I can't wait to get ours!!!! Thanks so much for the quick turnaround time!

#6477 3 years ago
Quoted from hupchallenge:

I can't wait to get ours!!!! Thanks so much for the quick turnaround time!

Trying to be as quick as possible. Never been so slammed and loving it at the same time.

Very many thanks for your support and order!!

E7917FCB-8D51-4DD2-B1D1-8EDE636899EA (resized).jpegE7917FCB-8D51-4DD2-B1D1-8EDE636899EA (resized).jpeg
#6478 3 years ago

I got to ask, how many big orders did you get?
I think I’ve about lost count, but with this order I’ll have almost 40 sets.

#6479 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I got to ask, how many big orders did you get?
I think I’ve about lost count, but with this order I’ll have almost 40 sets.

That’s a really good question. Prior to this weekend the most a customer has ordered was 44 sets. However I am going to have to recount when the dust settles, especially after your order this weekend. You may be topping the charts after that possibly.

HUGE thanks to you as you have been a very very early Pin Stadium supporter since the inception. That will always be remembered

7C5FAF72-06E1-4640-BA57-50D9BDB5733A (resized).jpeg7C5FAF72-06E1-4640-BA57-50D9BDB5733A (resized).jpeg
#6480 3 years ago

I just ran a count and ToucanF16 you just took the lead as you are officially at 45 sets!!!!

pinball-mods_pinball_led-lights (resized).pngpinball-mods_pinball_led-lights (resized).png
#6481 3 years ago

What a great day! These are going on their maiden voyage tonight at 6pm ET on our twitch channel (twitch.tv/hupchallenge) we are trying them out on an original Attack from Mars!

62499593062__24F0DE3E-6376-4355-8F2E-60BDA4CBA5B3 (resized).jpeg62499593062__24F0DE3E-6376-4355-8F2E-60BDA4CBA5B3 (resized).jpeg
#6482 3 years ago

What a great day! These are going on their maiden voyage tonight at 6pm ET on our twitch channel (twitch.tv/hupchallenge) we are trying them out on an original Attack from Mars!
[quoted image]

Sweet and congrats on receiving it already. Everyone check his stream out for sure to see the results!!!!

#6483 3 years ago

Just delivered today! Now I need a 3rd machine to put them in hahahah.

20201021_191402 (resized).jpg20201021_191402 (resized).jpg
#6484 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Just delivered today! Now I need a 3rd machine to put them in hahahah.
[quoted image]

Hey cart before the horse is always the golden rule!!! I will have the GNR instructions up by tomorrow as everyone is receiving their kits so I need to get those up on the website. They will be up under Step 1/JJP/GNR here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

The first GNR CE is getting the Neo Pin Stadiums too this week

#6485 3 years ago

Here are some Pin Stadium FAQs that many new customers have been asking about. This should help you with some commonly asked questions, but hey if you have more email or PM here. No problem and glad to always help you all out!

https://pinstadium.com/faqs/

#6486 3 years ago

pic 1 -- game without pinstadiums
pic 2 -- game WITH pinstadiums!!

What a difference!! These are an absolute game changer. Got the Neo Xstreams!

pic 3 -- from seeing our pinstadiums on stream, one of our viewers bought their own xstreams tonight!! woohoo!

IMG_7487 (resized).jpgIMG_7487 (resized).jpgIMG_7488 (resized).jpgIMG_7488 (resized).jpgIMG_7490 (resized).jpgIMG_7490 (resized).jpg
#6487 3 years ago

pic 1 -- game without pinstadiums
pic 2 -- game WITH pinstadiums!!
What a difference!! These are an absolute game changer. Got the Neo Xstreams!
pic 3 -- from seeing our pinstadiums on stream, one of our viewers bought their own xstreams tonight!! woohoo!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s killer to hear that you were impressed with the results. Nothing beats live and instant feedback on your be product.

I’m glad to know that you are a happy camper and also that’s awesome you helped to turn others onto the Pin Stadiums. Many thanks for the props!! Can’t wait to see more of your streams in action. Nicely done thanks for posting up these pics. I’m sure it looks even better in person.

#6488 3 years ago

Posting up the Pin Stadium Jersey Jack Pinball(JJP) Guns N' Roses pinball mods installation here for all of you that have received your Neo Pin Stadiums and are installing them on this machine. It's a super easy install with some massive results. Just when you though GNR could not get any better, there is a surprise in store for the many collectors add this mod to their machine Simply incredible!!
pinball_mods_gnr_jjp_jerseyjackpinball (resized).pngpinball_mods_gnr_jjp_jerseyjackpinball (resized).pngjersey_jack_pinball_guns_n_roses_pinball_mods_jjp (resized).pngjersey_jack_pinball_guns_n_roses_pinball_mods_jjp (resized).pngjersey_jack_pinball_guns_n_roses_pinball_mods (resized).pngjersey_jack_pinball_guns_n_roses_pinball_mods (resized).png

gunsnroses_before_after_pinball_mods (resized).pnggunsnroses_before_after_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6489 3 years ago

Be sure to check out the FlipNout Pinball Twitch stream of the JJP Guns N’ Roses Standard Edition Launch Party. Streamed by our favorite crew Bill and Steve of Special When Lit.

Guns N’ Roses powered by Pin Stadium X-Streams for an awesomely lit playfield. Really makes the artwork pop and come alive!!

Here is the link to check it out:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/779735470

85F3B0A2-A27D-4753-B8E6-408AF25C342C (resized).png85F3B0A2-A27D-4753-B8E6-408AF25C342C (resized).png
#6490 3 years ago

Okay it’s been decided by most that the best place to trigger the UV+Glow flasher of the Pin Stadium Stern Avengers Infinity Quest pinball mods is on the Left Spinner. This is highlighted in Red in the attached pics using the wire taps.

I also put the G.I. location (Blue highlight) which is conveniently located near that also. You can choose any G.I. as long as it’s a white bulb but since these were next to each other this works well. Fast and easy install.

Each time you rip the spinner the UV+Glow will fire off for an incredible lightshow experience!!

3AE6104F-76FC-4EFC-8FBC-AD329C701FBE (resized).jpeg3AE6104F-76FC-4EFC-8FBC-AD329C701FBE (resized).jpeg9C15E78E-63DB-444F-A6E5-0C5B4E22CCA8 (resized).jpeg9C15E78E-63DB-444F-A6E5-0C5B4E22CCA8 (resized).jpeg

#6491 3 years ago

For those of you that are installing the Pin Stadium Neo Fusion Stern Game of Thrones pinball mods on your machine. Here are the available places you can trigger the 4 additional Wifi controllable Orion's Belt flashers from on that machine. Don't forget that you get the UV+Glow flasher also. Tons of options and what an out of this world light show the Neos create on this machine too!!

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

gameofthrones_pinball_mods (resized).pnggameofthrones_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6492 3 years ago

Another thing to note is that for flasher #245 I suggest triggering the UV+Glow flasher from on Stern Game of Thrones Pro and Premium/LE. The diagram above is for the GOT Premium and Limited Editions, but #245 is the same which is located on the right side of the backboard of the playfield.

pinball_led_lighting_spotlights_mods (resized).pngpinball_led_lighting_spotlights_mods (resized).png
#6493 3 years ago

One of the most commonly asked questions I get is “Which of the 3 products do you recommend?”

Comparison on products:

Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/

You will be very pleased with as they offer the WiFi controls with white and colors(RGB) adjustability to brighten the playfield up to impressive levels. They also have the UV+Glow flashers:

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Are the next step up from there is going to be the Neo Pin Stadiums which will give you all those same features plus they have Hyperbeams on them. Which are much brighter and very vivid colored LEDs. The Neos come with BLUR which is a diffuser that provides for a smooth light pattern that eliminates LED reflections off the playfield plastics and ramps etc.

Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

These will have have all of the same features of the Neo Pin Stadium plus you get a Wifi app controllable flasher system embedded on the light bars. It will let you trigger up to 4 different flashers and you can adjust The colors and brightness in the app for an awesome light show.

I hope this helps to clarify!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6494 3 years ago

Monster Bash Remake is a very popular machine for the Pin Stadium pinball mods. Here it is in Monster Bash LE and the direct quote from this customer was:

“ They look fantastic on this game. I didn’t think I needed them. Was I wrong. If collector’s saw this lightshow on theirs they would change their mind”

Here is the link to them in action on MBRLE:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG81VtyHv-p/?igshid=15waugwfh11xu

D77BC794-1C09-4FF4-A76C-52026747B5CB (resized).pngD77BC794-1C09-4FF4-A76C-52026747B5CB (resized).png
#6495 3 years ago

Several have emailed me for the Before and After pics of Monster Bash Remake with the Pin Stadiums installed. This one is the LE but all versions benefit this much from them. Here you go!!
20FC4AE4-BA68-4A9E-95B9-6078833E4B02 (resized).jpeg20FC4AE4-BA68-4A9E-95B9-6078833E4B02 (resized).jpeg7FDA0E22-6E5C-405A-BEE7-4633F139B0B9 (resized).jpeg7FDA0E22-6E5C-405A-BEE7-4633F139B0B9 (resized).jpeg

#6496 3 years ago

Breaking News Of The Day!!!!!!!!!!

@pinstadium, Dude your service and patience helping people is off the scale...Like going to the Ritz Carlton. If you have ever stayed at that Hotel nothing comes close to the service and overall experience...I think there motto is not knowing the word " NO"

That goes for you Scott you are awesome man...between face time, pictures , Emails and texts you really know your product and your business.

If something is ever broken or not quite right you just jump right into , I am sending you another piece....I didn't even ask...rare these days. Before I was off the phone I got a email on shipping....that's impressive...

You have a customer for life brother...Thanks for creating the diagram to help on placing all 6 flashes and GI's..

IMHO, These Neo- Fusions are worth every penny , they are just bad Ass.. A++++

A quick little sneak peek...I will do a much better one later....while drinking White Walkers Vodka.

vodka (resized).jpgvodka (resized).jpg

#6497 3 years ago

Stern Avengers Infinity Quest with the Neo Pin Stadiums installed! Before and After pics. I’ll let the pics do the talking on the results this time

Here are some superb recommended settings for the app too. Please try these as I feel it’s perfect fit this awesome artwork and theme.

Recommended products for this machine to choose from either:

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

039CE8A6-A2FD-4D82-AFC1-F68D709751BC (resized).jpeg039CE8A6-A2FD-4D82-AFC1-F68D709751BC (resized).jpeg5C480D43-D4E6-49F5-B5C8-2347E704C50E (resized).jpeg5C480D43-D4E6-49F5-B5C8-2347E704C50E (resized).jpegFE75CF6B-CA1E-460F-956D-90A212CC7DF6 (resized).jpegFE75CF6B-CA1E-460F-956D-90A212CC7DF6 (resized).jpeg
#6498 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Breaking News Of The Day!!!!!!!!!!
pinstadium, Dude your service and patience helping people is off the scale...Like going to the Ritz Carlton. If you have ever stayed at that Hotel nothing comes close to the service and overall experience...I think there motto is not knowing the word " NO"
That goes for you Scott you are awesome man...between face time, pictures , Emails and texts you really know your product and your business.
If something is ever broken or not quite right you just jump right into , I am sending you another piece....I didn't even ask...rare these days. Before I was off the phone I got a email on shipping....that's impressive...
You have a customer for life brother...Thanks for creating the diagram to help on placing all 6 flashes and GI's..
IMHO, These Neo- Fusions are worth every penny , they are just bad Ass.. A++++
A quick little sneak peek...I will do a much better one later....while drinking White Walkers Vodka.

[quoted image]

Well thank you very much for that and I am really appreciative of your comments about the product and customer service!!

This may be one of the best most recent reviews and posts for the Neo Fusions along with the Youtube footage demonstrating the power of them on your Game Of Thrones LE (amazingness). I am always trying to give you all the best product and service possible, as everyone in this community has been supporting the Pin Stadiums more than I could have ever imagined.

I take your comments and feedback as some very valuable information that let's me instantly transform it into being a better product or to make changes to the website or my service to help you all along with an improved experience. Your GOTLE is killer looking and I bet you have one of the best lightshows in the neighborhood as a results by far. The Neo Fusions will transform any machine into this. Even if you don't own a GOTLE, just know that the expectations can be set with similar results on your pinball machine too.

Thank you again for your order and for taking the time to post this. Very thankful for you and all of you!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

01a3neo_fusion_pinball_mods_main_features (resized).png01a3neo_fusion_pinball_mods_main_features (resized).png
#6499 3 years ago

For those of you that are wanting to dial in the Neo Pin Stadiums pinball LED lights via the app on their Stern Avengers Infinity Quest (AIQ) pinball:

The key to getting those exact settings is tapping on the RGB menu on the top left. I put a green arrow on where to open it and then once you do that you will have granular controls menu pop up of the R G B.

This makes it super easy to get the exact orange color on the previous pics.

Here are the exact values of each color:

R: 255
G: 157
B: 0

Try this color and brightness setting on your machine. I think you will see the value of using this setting. Eye popping !!!

49CD9DD7-9D90-4495-96E6-79C64BE39F68 (resized).jpeg49CD9DD7-9D90-4495-96E6-79C64BE39F68 (resized).jpegADF53F1D-E7FC-4DE5-B0EB-2CFBBF405676 (resized).pngADF53F1D-E7FC-4DE5-B0EB-2CFBBF405676 (resized).png
#6500 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Well thank you very much for that and I am really appreciative of your comments about the product and customer service!!
This may be one of the best most recent reviews and posts for the Neo Fusions along with the Youtube footage demonstrating the power of them on your Game Of Thrones LE (amazingness). I am always trying to give you all the best product and service possible, as everyone in this community has been supporting the Pin Stadiums more than I could have ever imagined.
I take your comments and feedback as some very valuable information that let's me instantly transform it into being a better product or to make changes to the website or my service to help you all along with an improved experience. Your GOTLE is killer looking and I bet you have one of the best lightshows in the neighborhood as a results by far. The Neo Fusions will transform any machine into this. Even if you don't own a GOTLE, just know that the expectations can be set with similar results on your pinball machine too.
Thank you again for your order and for taking the time to post this. Very thankful for you and all of you!!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image]

My Pleasure . How bout Dem Bengals?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Ashburn, VA
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 85.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,197 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/130?hl=holden1090 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.