(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 165.
#6401 3 years ago

It’s already been a busy week at the Pin Stadium factory. Several have asked if the Same Day shipping mentioned on the website is still in effect.

Yes this is current and accurate as orders are being filled and shipped out several times a day to make UPS pickup deadlines.

Recently with the launch of the new Stern Avengers Infinity Quest pinball, there have been tons of collectors ordering the Pin Stadiums even before the machine arrives.

Based upon on this, it’s possible that this machine may beat out l Stern Jurassic Park in a popularity contest for Pin Stadiums.

Now that Stern Avengers Infinity Quest is arriving in local collector’s gamerooms, pinball mods for this machine are getting ordered.

Pin Stadium customer who may not have ordered ahead of time in anticipation for the machine are seeing how much the playfield and artwork is going to benefit from the Pin Stadiums on Avengers(crazy results!). With that said things have picked up even more this week but I have been able to still maintain the same day shipping mentioned on the website.

I will post up some pics shortly. Amazing stuff and this is going be another hit with installing our products on this pinball machine!!

Thank you all again for your overwhelming support for the product!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6402 3 years ago

This is an important reminder to all of you that are getting the Neos:

https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

In order to reveal the new White spectrum screen in the app, you will need to follow these simple steps in the app. Otherwise you will only be able to adjust colors but not the white spectrum which is what provides the important illumination.

It has some cool features and even lets you store your custom white spectrum settings which was not possible before.

I’ve had several customers ask where the new screen was located.

306AEF1A-0FB8-4A36-AF10-1514D0EC4551 (resized).png306AEF1A-0FB8-4A36-AF10-1514D0EC4551 (resized).png
#6403 3 years ago

Stern Aerosmith is another popular machine for Pin Stadium pinball mods. The recommended UV+Glow trigger is from the yellow flasher dome of the toy box.

Super cool effect if you trigger it from there and the UV reacts so well with the artwork on this machine.

Link here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

97674B38-6C4A-4D66-A8B3-CEC553E5BE2D (resized).jpeg97674B38-6C4A-4D66-A8B3-CEC553E5BE2D (resized).jpegF75FB4DC-4D10-4537-9BDC-9D751C8F6838 (resized).jpegF75FB4DC-4D10-4537-9BDC-9D751C8F6838 (resized).jpeg
#6404 3 years ago
neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods_ (resized).pngneo_pinstadium_pinball_mods_ (resized).png
#6405 3 years ago

WOW! That is all I can say. I just got the Neo lights for my JP and it TOTALLY changed the game. The UV lights are gorgeous. The flasher effect is amazing. It is truly the best product I have every bought for my pinball machine. I was on the fence for a while before taking the plunge and I am very happy I did! I will be getting these for all my machines. The pictures dont do it justice. But anyone who has seen it in person knows exactly what im talking about!

IMG_5040 (resized).jpegIMG_5040 (resized).jpegIMG_5041 (resized).jpegIMG_5041 (resized).jpeg
#6406 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

HOU LA LA! C'est tout ce que je peux dire. Je viens de recevoir les lampes Neo pour mon JP et cela a TOTALEMENT changé la donne. Les lampes UV sont magnifiques. L'effet clignotant est incroyable. C'est vraiment le meilleur produit que j'ai acheté pour mon flipper. J'étais sur la clôture pendant un moment avant de franchir le pas et je suis très content de l'avoir fait! Je vais les obtenir pour toutes mes machines. Les images ne lui rendent pas justice. Mais quiconque l'a vu en personne sait exactement de quoi je parle!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Video is possible?

#6407 3 years ago

More pics of the Pin Stadium Neo TMNT pinball mods installed on an LE. As always this is in a pitch black room and all of this glorious light is coming from the Neos!

TMNT pinball owners around the world are spreading the love of light on their machines with this kit. Easy 10-15 minute install and no skills required!!

For those of you that own this machine, turn the lights off in your gameroom and compare to these pics.

See what’s possible and satisfaction guaranteed!

Pin Stadium Neos: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

361F4541-0875-49D1-AB6C-8A9F9A3FB0D3 (resized).jpeg361F4541-0875-49D1-AB6C-8A9F9A3FB0D3 (resized).jpeg5892C271-AF17-49E1-A001-0128F721A921 (resized).jpeg5892C271-AF17-49E1-A001-0128F721A921 (resized).jpeg
#6408 3 years ago

Herr are the recommended GI and UV+Glow trigger locations for the Pin Stadium TMNT pinball mods. The flasher trigger is on the pizza spinner and wow is it impressive.

Bunches of TMNT Pin Stadium installs were going on this weekend and many more kits shipped out this morning (on their way already) which be to you all this week too. This will make the install that much easier.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Message me here or send an email.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

1AD02A54-B489-4A4C-864F-5EDBBDEF0294 (resized).jpeg1AD02A54-B489-4A4C-864F-5EDBBDEF0294 (resized).jpeg26DBA372-AAAD-46C1-8553-1445D809C87A (resized).jpeg26DBA372-AAAD-46C1-8553-1445D809C87A (resized).jpeg
#6409 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

WOW! That is all I can say. I just got the Neo lights for my JP and it TOTALLY changed the game. The UV lights are gorgeous. The flasher effect is amazing. It is truly the best product I have every bought for my pinball machine. I was on the fence for a while before taking the plunge and I am very happy I did! I will be getting these for all my machines. The pictures dont do it justice. But anyone who has seen it in person knows exactly what im talking about!

Hey thank you for the awesome feedback and I’m glad that you are super pumped about the Neos on your Jurassic Park pinball machine.

I appreciate your order and I’m glad you got to see the insane results on the new Spike 2 Stern machines!!

#6410 3 years ago

Here are some nice side views of the Pin Stadiums “On” and “Off” on the Stern TMNT pinball to give you an idea of the results from any angle.

19076260-34EC-42D1-9485-135E47FA9696 (resized).jpeg19076260-34EC-42D1-9485-135E47FA9696 (resized).jpegD41CB70E-4822-49B7-81BF-9D1360204EA2 (resized).jpegD41CB70E-4822-49B7-81BF-9D1360204EA2 (resized).jpeg
#6411 3 years ago

Hey Scott,
Where is the best place to put the GI's and the Flasher's hook ups on the WOZ?
Thanks,
Tom

#6412 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Hey Scott,
Thanks,
Tom

Here is a link to the best locations for WOZ at this link under Step1/JJP/WOZ: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

#6413 3 years ago

I've just removed some pinstadiums from a pin I'm selling and it's left a mess behind on the mirror blades. Looks like a mixture of foam and some type of adhesive. Has anyone got any tips on best way to remove?

#6414 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

I've just removed some pinstadiums from a pin I'm selling and it's left a mess behind on the mirror blades. Looks like a mixture of foam and some type of adhesive. Has anyone got any tips on best way to remove?

Goo-Gone. Or in AU I'm guessing lighter fluid would do the same thing and be accessible.

#6415 3 years ago

Lighter fluid for like a zippo?? How does that work??

#6416 3 years ago

I would try some 90% or higher rubbing alcohol first and if not then some of the adhesive remover on a rag.

#6417 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I would try some 90% or higher rubbing alcohol first and if not then some of the adhesive remover on a rag.

Ok thanks.

#6418 3 years ago

No problem at all and glad to help you.

#6419 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

No problem at all and glad to help you.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the alcohol did absolutely nothing. It almost felt like the foam was super glued to the mirror blades. A previous set was difficult but I was able to remove it with only moderate elbow grease. This one however was something else. Worst thing, I ran out of time trying to fix it, the courier arrived and I had to allow my Attack From Mars LE to leave for its new owner a mess. He's disappointed (understatement), and I am really upset. I love Pinstadiums, but what ever you guys use for adhesion has really screwed me.

#6420 3 years ago

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the alcohol did absolutely nothing. It almost felt like the foam was super glued to the mirror blades. A previous set was difficult but I was able to remove it with only moderate elbow grease. This one however was something else. Worst thing, I ran out of time trying to fix it, the courier arrived and I had to allow my Attack From Mars LE to leave for its new owner a mess. He's disappointed (understatement), and I am really upset. I love Pinstadiums, but what ever you guys use for adhesion has really screwed me.

Sorry you had an issue and to explain in more detail, the Magna-Mounts are intended to be securely mounted to the machine for durability to hold the lights which is super important to keep them positioned properly. The goal in their design is to make them have more bond (for solid mounting purposes) versus less bond (for purposes of removal, etc).

Although this is a testament to their strength in design, I do understand the frustration with letting the machine go out like that though since you ran out of time. The Magna-Mounts are normally very easy to remove with slight heat from a hair dryer especially with a bare cabinet or art blades which maybe what you had used to remove them before. However in the case of mirror blades those are a smoother surface which allows for a better bond (more surface area to bond to) which is great for a use application, but it could be more work to remove them for sure.

Pass the following along to the new owner as he should first use the adhesive remover and if needed, a plastic razor blade to get the rest removed faster. Here is a link to what I am referring to so that you can forward this to him or if you wanted to send him a set of these as a gesture that may help also:

https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Double-Edged-Razor-Scraper/dp/B004623NU2/ref=pd_sbs_469_7

The plastic razor blade is going to be a good backup option to help with quickly removing any remains. Under no circumstances would I suggest use of a metal razor blade as that will scratch the mirror surface. Even with the plastic razor blade, to be safe have him try it in a small inconspicuous section on the mirror blades, as depending on the quality and coating on the mirror blade. If the mirror blade is of good quality(meaning does not have an artificial mirror with plastic coating) and then it should be no problem at and not leave any marks. Based upon the collection you have and type of machines you own, it sounds like you are very diligent and would have put the very best mirror blades on these machines so it should be all good.

Also feel free email me or have him contact me and I can help further if needed: [email protected]

Thanks for your support and always happy to help you out in anyway that I can!!

#6421 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Hey Scott,
Thanks,
Tom

Here is a video that a customer put together of the installation for those of you this weekend installing the Pin Stadiums JJP Wizard of OZ pinball mods on your machine:

If you need more help I will personally walk you through.

wizard_of_oz_pinball_mods_jjp (resized).pngwizard_of_oz_pinball_mods_jjp (resized).png
#6422 3 years ago

As per previous messages, I’ve just sold my AFMLE which looked outstanding with Pinstadiums. I removed them prior to the sale and today put them in my restored Funhouse, really happy with the result.

B6369BEF-4D66-4BB9-892B-0BF1480219A9 (resized).jpegB6369BEF-4D66-4BB9-892B-0BF1480219A9 (resized).jpeg
#6423 3 years ago

As per previous messages, I’ve just sold my AFMLE which looked outstanding with Pinstadiums. I removed them prior to the sale and today put them in my restored Funhouse, really happy with the result.
[quoted image]

Wow looks really really good! I’m glad you are happy and thanks as always for the support. Good call on the settings you used in the app too. Nicely done!

#6424 3 years ago

Installed my Neo Pin Stadiums on my Dialed In Standard. They do a very good job of navigating some challenging obstacles so I chose Neo Pins Stadiums over the original pin stadiums. Personal Choice. The White Subway and Bob sign on the left side are pretty tall and the drones are also a slight baffle on the right. I had the uv/glow flasher hooked up to the electricity phone charger guy initially but changed it to the shaker motor to see what that looked like. The electrical guy hookup is a much more dynamic result when you hit him as the pulse is extremely noticeable strobe effect. The shaker motor hookup is more of a consistent pulsing brightness that really lights up the playfield when the shaker is triggered. I may go back to the electrical guy on this one for the immediate impact. My ideal set up would be to tap both of them but that would require a diode to control the current flow. Purchasing the ultimate Neo Fusions there's a good possibility of not using their full potential so a single additional tap would be the desired solution. I would be happy to pay Scott for a professional additional tap with diode type mod for an economical solution.
Incredibly easy to install if you just take your time and follow install directions on pinstadium site. Cary Hardy also has some very good videos on some installs as well.
Here are some pictures of the wiring. GI and Flasher taps for my Dialed In.
GI:
20201004_091716 (Medium) (resized).jpg20201004_091716 (Medium) (resized).jpg
20201004_091519 (Medium) (resized).jpg20201004_091519 (Medium) (resized).jpg

Charger guy uv/glow flasher:
20201004_091331 (Medium) (resized).jpg20201004_091331 (Medium) (resized).jpg
20201004_090854 (Medium) (resized).jpg20201004_090854 (Medium) (resized).jpg
20201004_090939 (Medium) (resized).jpg20201004_090939 (Medium) (resized).jpg

Shaker uv/glow flasher:
20201004_092025 (Medium) (resized).jpg20201004_092025 (Medium) (resized).jpg
20201004_092343 (Medium) (resized).jpg20201004_092343 (Medium) (resized).jpg
20201004_092606 (Medium) (resized).jpg20201004_092606 (Medium) (resized).jpg
20201004_092734 (Medium) (resized).jpg20201004_092734 (Medium) (resized).jpg

r/

#6425 3 years ago

Here's some very short videos. Dialed In Neo Pin Stadiums.
There a bunch more things you can change on the app but just wanted to show a quick overview.
I'm extremely happy with this mod because it really changes the feel/experience of the game.

NEO OFF:

NEO Cool White:

NEO Warm White:

NEO 7 Color Cross Fade:

NEO 7 Color Jumping Change:

r/

#6426 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Installed my Neo Pin Stadiums on my Dialed In Standard. They do a very good job of navigating some challenging obstacles so I chose Neo Pins Stadiums over the original pin stadiums. Personal Choice. The White Subway and Bob sign on the left side are pretty tall and the drones are also a slight baffle on the right. I had the uv/glow flasher hooked up to the electricity phone charger guy initially but changed it to the shaker motor to see what that looked like. The electrical guy hookup is a much more dynamic result when you hit him as the pulse is extremely noticeable strobe effect. The shaker motor hookup is more of a consistent pulsing brightness that really lights up the playfield when the shaker is triggered. I may go back to the electrical guy on this one for the immediate impact. My ideal set up would be to tap both of them but that would require a diode to control the current flow. Purchasing the ultimate Neo Fusions there's a good possibility of not using their full potential so a single additional tap would be the desired solution. I would be happy to pay Scott for a professional additional tap with diode type mod for an economical solution.
Incredibly easy to install if you just take your time and follow install directions on pinstadium site. Cary Hardy also has some very good videos on some installs as well.
Here are some pictures of the wiring. GI and Flasher taps for my Dialed In.
GI:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Charger guy uv/glow flasher:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Shaker uv/glow flasher:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
r/

What a great post covering the install process of the Pin Stadium Dialed In pinball mods!! This is an excellent post and you really put a lot of effort into labeling the connections to make it even easier to do the install. Love the results on Dialed In and I’m glad you were able to experience it in person!!

The QED trigger is an excellent spot for the UV+Glow and the shaker motor is always a safe bet on many machines. But if you can find a good flasher it always puts it over tht too.

Here is a video of the UV+Glow flasher of the Pin Stadiums in action when multiball starts! “Now You Are Dialed In”

Thank you very much for your multiple orders also.

#6427 3 years ago

Lighter fluid for like a zippo?? How does that work??

Sorry just seen your reply. Goo Gone is the go to but in some country's hard to find. Lighter fluid (like for zippo) works really well just need to put in a little elbow grease. Alcohol will likely do nothing but make it more sticky.

#6428 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

What a great post covering the install process of the Pin Stadium Dialed In pinball mods!! This is an excellent post and you really put a lot of effort into labeling the connections to make it even easier to do the install. Love the results on Dialed In and I’m glad you were able to experience it in person!!
The QED trigger is an excellent spot for the UV+Glow and the shaker motor is always a safe bet on many machines. But if you can find a good flasher it always puts it over tht too.
Here is a video of the UV+Glow flasher of the Pin Stadiums in action when multiball starts! “Now You Are Dialed In”
Thank you very much for your multiple orders also.

By the way this is a superb set of videos for anyone that is looking to see live footage of the Before and After results.

In addition to that it also does an excellent job of demonstrating the power of the Neo Pin Stadium’s boosted RGB(color) capabilities via settings in the app. Job well done on this also. Great post!!

#6429 3 years ago

Well it's official and it looks like we have another hit on our hands as Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) Guns N Roses was just announced!! Looks absolutely stunning and the orders are already flowing in for the Pin Stadium pinball mods for this machines. Collector's are anxiously awaiting the machine's arrived and the Pin Stadiums will be laying and waiting.

What a wicked combination this is going to be and this artwork is going to come alive like no other concert stage seen before!! Exciting day in pinball world today thanks to Jersey Jack Pinball and Eric.

To all of you that have placed your orders today, they have been shipped and are on their way to your gamerooms as of earlier this afternoon when UPS picked up. Thanks again for your support as always!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

jersey_jack_pinball_guns_n_roses_pinball_mods (resized).pngjersey_jack_pinball_guns_n_roses_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6430 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Well it's official and it looks like we have another hit on our hands as Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) Guns N Roses was just announced!! Looks absolutely stunning and the orders are already flowing in for the Pin Stadium pinball mods for this machines. Collector's are anxiously awaiting the machine's arrived and the Pin Stadiums will be laying and waiting.
What a wicked combination this is going to be and this artwork is going to come alive like no other concert stage seen before!! Exciting day in pinball world today thanks to Jersey Jack Pinball and Eric.
To all of you that have placed your orders today, they have been shipped and are on their way to your gamerooms as of earlier this afternoon when UPS picked up. Thanks again for your support as always!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image]

Doesn't seem like PS lights will be needed in this game. Your thoughts? Looks like Eric created his own version and patented them. Looks interesting.

#6431 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Doesn't seem like PS lights will be needed in this game. Your thoughts? Looks like Eric created his own version and patented them. Looks interesting.

Those are playfield flush mounted led strips at the very bottom sides of the playfield facing upward towards the player for visual light show effects on the edges of the playfield. Pic attached with green arrow.

Think Chicago Gaming RGB lighting but just concentrated on the sides. Those machines (MMR, MMRR, MBR etc) are huge sellers for Pin Stadiums as a result, and these type of pinball machines with that style of lighting benefit tremendously from full playfield elevated illumination of the Pin Stadiums. Combine that with the massive power, custom LEDs with multi frequency white mixture and color (RGB+W)controls along with extreme customization (brightness, effects, unlimited color range adjustability) options in the app and it’s a huge winner.

Watch the JJP video and it will make sense what I am explaining about the style of lighting on GNR.

One of the many keys to Pin Stadiums is their positioning at the top of the cabinet walls which is what allows and is required for full playfield illumination to the center and beyond.

Then add the UV+Glow flasher of the Pin Stadiums to the mix(embedded in the light bars with every kit) with the beautiful artwork on this machine... WOW

As usual, another wicked combination for Pin Stadium and it will be a killer combo for sure!!! Pics coming soon...
jjp_gnr_pinball_mods (resized).pngjjp_gnr_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6432 3 years ago

I didn’t waste any time getting this new Pinstadium installed in my Last Action Hero. The set was a GENEROUS giveaway prize from the Poor Man’s Pinball Podcast (hosted by Drew and Ian) and show sponsor Pinstadium. This is my first pinball machine, which I’ve only owned for a number of weeks. I’m a complete novice, but installation was a breeze. The before after shots speak for themselves. The light show is amazing and I can’t wait to spend more time with the settings. What you see is the default out-of-the-box light show which is out of sight. All future machines will be getting this same treatment! HUGE thanks to Drew, Ian, and Scott for this amazing gift.

Link to video:

02C5E02A-A2EA-47E8-9602-D3037FEC1657 (resized).jpeg02C5E02A-A2EA-47E8-9602-D3037FEC1657 (resized).jpeg75C17443-28B9-42FE-9E4B-E63A9A4F9805 (resized).jpeg75C17443-28B9-42FE-9E4B-E63A9A4F9805 (resized).jpeg

#6433 3 years ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

I didn’t waste any time getting this new Pinstadium installed in my Last Action Hero. The set was a GENEROUS giveaway prize from the Poor Man’s Pinball Podcast (hosted by Drew and Ian) and show sponsor Pinstadium. This is my first pinball machine, which I’ve only owned for a number of weeks. I’m a complete novice, but installation was a breeze. The before after shots speak for themselves. The light show is amazing and I can’t wait to spend more time with the settings. What you see is the default out-of-the-box light show which is out of sight. All future machines will be getting this same treatment! HUGE thanks to Drew, Ian, and Scott for this amazing gift.
Link to video:

You are very welcome and a huge congrats to you for winning this set of Pin Stadium pinball mods for your Data East Last Action Hero. I am glad to hear that these were very easy for you to install with it being your first machine. That's the intent of the design, to allow anyone with any skill level the ability to easily add these to any pinball machine of your choice with no tools required. Plug and Play is the key and man does your LAH look out of this world awesome.

Poor Man's Pinball Podcast is hosted by Drew and Ian who are a couple of dudes that shoot straight from the cuff. They are entertaining and always have such a natural comedic approach to pinball to put a little laugh into your day while you learn something new. Good stuff and check them out here:

https://poormanspinballpodcast.libsyn.com/

Enjoy your new machine rapidflipper and if you need any help or have questions, hit me up.

#6434 3 years ago

Just installed the Neos I ordered a few weeks ago in Avengers LE today. As I am only familiar with the previous PS lights and the gallery (forget model) version is there any way to get more Color out of the Neo unit? The other PS I installed in Deadpool I could set any color from blood red to deep blue etc. the Neos seem overly subtle in color or am I doing something wrong? If I pull off the defuser thing will more color come through? Looking for advise thanks.

#6435 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just installed the Neos I ordered a few weeks ago in Avengers LE today. As I am only familiar with the previous PS lights and the gallery (forget model) version is there any way to get more Color out of the Neo unit? The other PS I installed in Deadpool I could set any color from blood red to deep blue etc. the Neos seem overly subtle in color or am I doing something wrong? If I pull off the defuser thing will more color come through? Looking for advise thanks.

You definitely do not have settings correct if the colors(RGB) are subtle, as the RGB is VERY powerful in fact more than 2x more powerful than the standard Pin Stadiums. You have first opened up the menus in the app as you need to change the settings "Change Device" as described in the attached photo. Also the GI of the Neo is more than 2.5x more powerful than the standard Pin Stadiums.

With that said, running 30% on the White lights is like 100% of the Pin Stadiums. So I suggest if you want more color, then adjust the % of the White lower than the RGB to your desire level. So the more color you want, the lower the % of the RGB. But keep the RGB at 100% always for what you want to accomplish. The colors in the Neos are power enough by themselves to completely illuminate the entire playfield even without the White light.

1. Perform a "Long Press" with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select "Change Device Type"
3. Move selection from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W"

Done!! You will see the color wheel change to just all colors and then a White menu tab will appear at the bottom of the screen. Toggle back and forth to adjust color and white to your desired setting.

Check the attached picture as you likely overlooked that since it's a new quick step that needs to be done due to the newer/faster Wifi chip which have updated firmware. This allows for more flexibility in the white menu(like being able to save presets etc), but you must unlock it first.
1E24B49C-3D64-44D8-B315-EC93B638CAD7 (resized).png1E24B49C-3D64-44D8-B315-EC93B638CAD7 (resized).png

#6436 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You definitely do not have settings correct if the colors(RGB) are subtle, as the RGB is VERY powerful in fact more than 2x more powerful than the standard Pin Stadiums. You have first opened up the menus in the app as you need to change the settings "Change Device" as described in the attached photo. Also the GI of the Neo is more than 2.5x more powerful than the standard Pin Stadiums.
With that said, running 30% on the White lights is like 100% of the Pin Stadiums. So I suggest if you want more color, then adjust the % of the White lower than the RGB to your desire level. So the more color you want, the lower the % of the RGB. But keep the RGB at 100% always for what you want to accomplish. The colors in the Neos are power enough by themselves to completely illuminate the entire playfield even without the White light.
1. Perform a "Long Press" with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select "Change Device Type"
3. Move selection from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W"
Done!! You will see the color wheel change to just all colors and then a White menu tab will appear at the bottom of the screen. Toggle back and forth to adjust color and white to your desired setting.
Check the attached picture as you likely overlooked that since it's a new quick step that needs to be done due to the newer/faster Wifi chip which have updated firmware. This allows for more flexibility in the white menu(like being able to save presets etc), but you must unlock it first.
[quoted image]

Your as always the best. I had all the setup correct possibly just had the Whites a bit to high. I will lower and try again tomorrow. Another minor question as these are different then the previous lights. These seem a Lot wider then the previous ones I have with the awning thing stuck on. Almost twice as wide? Could I pull off that Neo awning thing and slide it back or replace it with the smaller less wide one? I personally don't mind seeing the light from the sides but these are getting way Fat for my view. Could I pull that off or would that mess things up?

#6437 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Your as always the best. I had all the setup correct possibly just had the Whites a bit to high. I will lower and try again tomorrow. Another minor question as these are different then the previous lights. These seem a Lot wider then the previous ones I have with the awning thing stuck on. Almost twice as wide? Could I pull off that Neo awning thing and slide it back or replace it with the smaller less wide one? I personally don't mind seeing the light from the sides but these are getting way Fat for my view. Could I pull that off or would that mess things up?

Sure thing and glad to help. Yes then you definitely have the white up too high in your app settings.

The way to adjust for superb results is to back the White to 0% and then have the RGB at 100%. Move your finger around on the color wheel until your start to see the artwork pop and come alive.

Generally speaking, if you match the color on the color wheel with the dominant color on the playfield that’s going to give you some amazing effects. You will know when you get the right color as it will jump out at you. But as always you can put it on any color you like.

Then start gradually introducing the White % light in to your desired level as you climb from the 0% setting you were originally on.

From there you are good to go. With great power comes great responsibility

In regards to the width they are not much wider than the normal Pin Stadiums, it’s only a few mm wider(which is what you are seeing as a seasoned Pin Stadium owner

There is no room for adjustment or reconfiguring them as they are built slim and trim to contain all that power as compact as possible.

I hope this helps you out, but please let me know if you need anything else. Always a pleasure hearing from you.

#6438 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

In regards to the width they are not much wider than the normal Pin Stadiums. About 3mm is all and that so what you are seeing. There is no room for adjustment and they are built slim and trim to contain all that power as compact as possible.
I hope this helps you out, but please let me know if you need anything else. Always a pleasure hearing from you.

Huh???? Then something must be off as that is Way more then 3mm wider. I measured it at .470" wider or 12mm sticking out past my other Pinstadium light set? Almost covers the full shooter lane. Is it possible that shield cover thing was installed to far out?

IMG_5844 (resized).jpgIMG_5844 (resized).jpgIMG_5845 (resized).jpgIMG_5845 (resized).jpg
#6439 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Is it possible that shield cover thing was installed to far out?

Your Invisi-Shield may have shifted in shipping or during the install on the end as it's not to be that wide. The Neos are just a little wider than a Pin Stadium for sure. Shoot me an email with a few more pics and I can tell you how to reposition or I can do it for you. No worries easy fix, I've got you covered

#6440 3 years ago

As many know the Stern Avengers Infinity War pinball machines are landing everywhere and tons of Pin Stadiums installs are going down by some fortunate collectors who have already received their machines. The Neos are incredible on Avengers:

Neo Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/
Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

Amazing results guaranteed and be prepared to be blown away!!

stern_pinball_infinity_war_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_pinball_infinity_war_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6441 3 years ago

Recently some massive amounts of our Stern Avengers and JJP Guns N Rose led lighting pinball mod kits have been leaving out of the Pin Stadium factory over the last few days. Still working on figuring out the best locations for GNR as we speak for the UV+Glow so I will be in touch about that and some crazy awesome pics on that machine too!

In the meantime for Stern Avengers Infinity War I recommend the Disc Flash (#210) or Left Spinner Flash (#198) and then also possibly trying Tower Flash (#200) too. Had tons of requests as to where to trigger for these two machines and so far it seems most have preferred these, and Tower Flash is a suggestion that I have not tested yet, but if you are looking to feel adventurous I think it will be worth trying potentially.

I will keep everyone up to date on these and if you have any feedback as to which one you like, please post it up here. If you are installing the Neo Fusions (which many are), then add the Shaker Motor to the mix mentioned above.

Any questions let me know and as always "Same Day" shipping for all products too.

Here is the link to the Neos if you want to learn more about this new hot product here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
stern_avengers_pinball_mods_infinity_war (resized).pngstern_avengers_pinball_mods_infinity_war (resized).png

#6442 3 years ago

Pin Stadium and JJP Guns N Roses pinball tag teamed together last night for one heck of a light show!!

Last night was an awesome night as Buffalo Pinball revealed live footage of the new Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N Roses(GNR) and all of it's awesome gameplay and rules!!! Kevin did a superb job walking us through this machine and the Pin Stadiums (X-Streams) as always provided the playfield lighting for the stream.

It was a perfect example of how the new JJP lights and Pin Stadiums serve completely different purposes to combine together for the ultimate in lighting results. Super cool stuff!

Most understood this from the get go (based upon the high volume of orders of Pin Stadiums pinball mods coming in for this GNR pinball machine) but a few were initially confused when they saw lights on the side thinking maybe it was the same thing, but hey we all think Pin Stadium when we see that right? Well its not the case but it's understandable.

Last night's live stream reveal demonstrated the function of the JJP lights which are player facing flush (mounted low) playfield lights that create cool light chasing effects for certain shots and side signifiers of actions/shots to take in the game. Even a plunge ball indicator animation too! You can watch the video to see that they are not providing full playfield illumination.

This is where the Pin Stadiums come into play on the stream (and for your machine when it arrives) by bringing up the playfield illumination of this this already amazing artwork to unprecedented levels while maintaining the machine's lightshow 100% too. The make it pop like no other and gives the art an even light balance for the entire playfield. The Pin Stadiums also covered all of the nook and crannies created by all of the ramps and tons of toys on this playfield on this killer machine that JJP has created for us.

As always a special thanks goes out to you all for such a tremendous response for Pin Stadiums for GNR and for all of other pinball machines in your collections to of course. It's busy over here and cranking along!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

PS: I should add there is a nice surprise waiting when the UV+Glow from the Pin Stadium flashers fire off on the center artwork section of this playfield

Good stuff and if you missed it last night and want to check all this out for yourself here is the link to the stream:

pinball_mods_jjp_guns_n_rose_gnr_pinball_mods (resized).pngpinball_mods_jjp_guns_n_rose_gnr_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6443 3 years ago

Has anyone put in a set in a slugfest?

#6444 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Has anyone put in a set in a slugfest?

Yes several have installed them on Williams Slugfest and the results are excellent. Here are some before and after pics.

6B6FA47B-1333-4CAA-B0BE-50D5EBCEF063 (resized).jpeg6B6FA47B-1333-4CAA-B0BE-50D5EBCEF063 (resized).jpegD1BB3BEA-036C-46A7-B13F-48E76AB26388 (resized).jpegD1BB3BEA-036C-46A7-B13F-48E76AB26388 (resized).jpeg
#6445 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes several have installed them on Williams Slugfest and the results are excellent. Here are some before and after pics.

Looking good thanks! Looking to pick a slugfest up (if the wife doesn't kill me).

#6446 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Looking good thanks! Looking to pick a slugfest up (if the wife doesn't kill me).

Sounds like it might actually be a real life slugfest

#6447 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Recently some massive amounts of our Stern Avengers and JJP Guns N Rose led lighting pinball mod kits have been leaving out of the Pin Stadium factory over the last few days. Still working on figuring out the best locations for GNR as we speak for the UV+Glow so I will be in touch about that and some crazy awesome pics on that machine too!
In the meantime for Stern Avengers Infinity War I recommend the Disc Flash (#210) or Left Spinner Flash (#198) and then also possibly trying Tower Flash (#200) too. Had tons of requests as to where to trigger for these two machines and so far it seems most have preferred these, and Tower Flash is a suggestion that I have not tested yet, but if you are looking to feel adventurous I think it will be worth trying potentially.
I will keep everyone up to date on these and if you have any feedback as to which one you like, please post it up here. If you are installing the Neo Fusions (which many are), then add the Shaker Motor to the mix mentioned above.
Any questions let me know and as always "Same Day" shipping for all products too.
Here is the link to the Neos if you want to learn more about this new hot product here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

Getting a lot of suggestions from customers as they install the Neo Pin Stadiums pinball mods on Stern Avengers Infinity War.

These pics show the plug and play GI connection (you don’t have to necessarily use this one but it’s rather accessible. Any white G.I. will work.)

Then this customer is triggering the UV+Glow from the VUK flasher. I have not tried this one yet, so it’s another option. My gut feeling is the spinner flasher mentioned in the previous post above is going to yield the best results.

I hope this helps and if anyone wants to share their preferences please do. Thanks !!

E3BF6D4B-32D4-43C5-9355-8AFCE348E3A4 (resized).jpegE3BF6D4B-32D4-43C5-9355-8AFCE348E3A4 (resized).jpeg
#6448 3 years ago

Massive results on every pinball machine including Stern Jurassic Park pinball. Here is a very popular before and after pic in a completely dark room!! Turn the lights out on your stock machine and compare. Enjoy!!

pinball_mods_reddit_ads (resized).pngpinball_mods_reddit_ads (resized).png
#6449 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Pin Stadium and JJP Guns N Roses pinball tag teamed together last night for one heck of a light show!!
Last night was an awesome night as Buffalo Pinball revealed live footage of the new Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N Roses(GNR) and all of it's awesome gameplay and rules!!! Kevin did a superb job walking us through this machine and the Pin Stadiums (X-Streams) as always provided the playfield lighting for the stream.
It was a perfect example of how the new JJP lights and Pin Stadiums serve completely different purposes to combine together for the ultimate in lighting results. Super cool stuff!
Most understood this from the get go (based upon the high volume of orders of Pin Stadiums pinball mods coming in for this GNR pinball machine) but a few were initially confused when they saw lights on the side thinking maybe it was the same thing, but hey we all think Pin Stadium when we see that right? Well its not the case but it's understandable.
Last night's live stream reveal demonstrated the function of the JJP lights which are player facing flush (mounted low) playfield lights that create cool light chasing effects for certain shots and side signifiers of actions/shots to take in the game. Even a plunge ball indicator animation too! You can watch the video to see that they are not providing full playfield illumination.
This is where the Pin Stadiums come into play on the stream (and for your machine when it arrives) by bringing up the playfield illumination of this this already amazing artwork to unprecedented levels while maintaining the machine's lightshow 100% too. The make it pop like no other and gives the art an even light balance for the entire playfield. The Pin Stadiums also covered all of the nook and crannies created by all of the ramps and tons of toys on this playfield on this killer machine that JJP has created for us.
As always a special thanks goes out to you all for such a tremendous response for Pin Stadiums for GNR and for all of other pinball machines in your collections to of course. It's busy over here and cranking along!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
PS: I should add there is a nice surprise waiting when the UV+Glow from the Pin Stadium flashers fire off on the center artwork section of this playfield
Good stuff and if you missed it last night and want to check all this out for yourself here is the link to the stream:

[quoted image]

For some of you that have not yet ordered the Pin Stadium JJP Guns N Roses(GNR) pinball mod for this machine, here are some before pics to give you an idea of the potential that the Pin Stadiums will unleash on this incredible machine!!

Pics attached and here is the link to the original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/pinball/comments/j82mrv/guns_and_roses_se/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Tons of amazing results and light shows to look forward to once you get your machine!! Wait until you see the “After” pics.

251FA34C-2A83-4EDD-8C53-43508580F423 (resized).png251FA34C-2A83-4EDD-8C53-43508580F423 (resized).pngB73391B9-41EE-4012-9FC7-9F50483C63DA (resized).pngB73391B9-41EE-4012-9FC7-9F50483C63DA (resized).pngFBF69B08-8851-4723-8339-EADEDA51D4F3 (resized).pngFBF69B08-8851-4723-8339-EADEDA51D4F3 (resized).png
#6450 3 years ago

Before and after on avengers ... game is solid in its own but for me I prefer the even lightly of the pinstadiums .

Neos

251C186D-9D56-41A8-A7CD-B62D11B1D376 (resized).jpeg251C186D-9D56-41A8-A7CD-B62D11B1D376 (resized).jpeg25CA5CB2-A232-4124-9D41-BB28F3E48825 (resized).jpeg25CA5CB2-A232-4124-9D41-BB28F3E48825 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Smyrna, TN
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/129?hl=rapidflipper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.