(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,221 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 minutes ago by Bruce_Pickle
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 165.
#6351 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I have the color wheel in the Pin Stadium app set on Gold at 100% I suggest running the white lights of the Neos at a low % as they are very powerful and it lets the bold colored RGB from the Hyperbeam+ do their work. They are powerful enough to light the entire playfield with brilliance by themselves even. All kinds of options!

I like.....we need to do something for the topper.....get your mind working on a little enhancement..

I dont see many mods....i went a tad crazy...

#6352 3 years ago

Here are pics of the Neo Pin Stadium Star Wars pinball mods installed.

Notice how well the artwork pops and how evenly lit the entire playfield is due to the Hyperbeam+ in combination with the BLUR(diffuser). Pretty sweet!!

1946F54B-A97D-4F3F-BA20-6C838865661C (resized).jpeg1946F54B-A97D-4F3F-BA20-6C838865661C (resized).jpegE2AA6285-A6AC-4FA0-A493-FEDBC6881629 (resized).jpegE2AA6285-A6AC-4FA0-A493-FEDBC6881629 (resized).jpeg

#6353 3 years ago

Where has everyone connected their UV flasher on Jurassic park? I have a premium and was thinking the trex mode ready start. Has anyone done this? And if so how are you connecting it?

#6354 3 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Where has everyone connected their UV flasher on Jurassic park? I have a premium and was thinking the trex mode ready start. Has anyone done this? And if so how are you connecting it?

The 2 most popular have been the Rescue Flasher or the shaker motor.

8224E89C-0F8A-4F04-BD77-D41719D96785 (resized).png8224E89C-0F8A-4F04-BD77-D41719D96785 (resized).pngDDAF359A-33B5-4EE2-AF45-646B7EA54A32 (resized).pngDDAF359A-33B5-4EE2-AF45-646B7EA54A32 (resized).png
#6355 3 years ago

Anyone having issues with the magnets not sticking together on the ends of the bars? Seems I have to readjust one of my sets almost daily. Is there a fix to this or should I just get a new set of magna-mounts?

#6356 3 years ago
Quoted from RedDragons5:

Anyone having issues with the magnets not sticking together on the ends of the bars? Seems I have to readjust one of my sets almost daily. Is there a fix to this or should I just get a new set of magna-mounts?

If you are having problems with the Magna-Mounts adhering on one end or the other then there are a couple scenarios that will cause this.

One thing that can cause this is tension on the light bar, which would be to make sure that you have enough slack on the ribbon cable(at the read of the machine) and also if the light bar is too far back it will put tension on the rear portion of the light bars where the ribbon cables rest near the light bar on the nut for the side rails.

Also another scenario is forgetting to remove the lights when raising the playfield. Over a period of time if there is tension or impact in those areas it will can break the bond. Once that bond is broken it is unlikely that it will re-adhere.

I would suggest replacing them with new Magna-Mounts ones as it’s an easy replacement and will resolve the issue for you.

HD Magna-Mounts: https://pinstadium.com/product/hd-magna-mounts/

I hope this helps!! If you have any more questions feel free to send me an email: [email protected]

More than happy to help you out.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6357 3 years ago

Okay good news, Neo Pin Stadiums and Neo Fusions are becoming the greatest hit of all time thanks to you all. Thank you very much for that!!

However during the first few weeks of their launch, inventory was getting extremely low and at one point sold out, thus pushing them into a backorder status for a short period.

Currently production for the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods has been ramped up and things are currently looking good. Same Day shipping is in effect!!

Here is the link to learn more about either of these two new products:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

I will continue to keep inventory properly updated on the website. As long as they should they are available then you’re good to go.

As always, massive results and satisfaction guaranteed!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.Pinstadium.com
B154B351-EFAF-41D1-9D0E-4DF1A18210C9 (resized).pngB154B351-EFAF-41D1-9D0E-4DF1A18210C9 (resized).png79620E76-2F67-4863-A5D4-E3404412A6E9 (resized).png79620E76-2F67-4863-A5D4-E3404412A6E9 (resized).pngCABE1571-F261-4750-87F1-BE9B7F05629D (resized).pngCABE1571-F261-4750-87F1-BE9B7F05629D (resized).png18E7A8A4-38D6-43F0-A57C-E3647878D934 (resized).png18E7A8A4-38D6-43F0-A57C-E3647878D934 (resized).png

#6358 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes a bunch of them have been installed on Corvette and the Fusions (shown in picture) fit which are just a little bit wider even.
I would suggest the Neos as the right side would reflect the LEDs as shown in the pic. Awesome results either way!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thoughts on the best flasher to tap into?

#6359 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Thoughts on the best flasher to tap into?

Here are the 9 flasher options you have when installing the Pin Stadium Corvette pinball mods(Fusion in this instance). It will be all up to your personal preference on this, as I have not received feedback on where everyone has landed them on this machine. This should get you going though!

corvette_pinball_mods (resized).pngcorvette_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6360 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the 9 flasher options you have when installing the Pin Stadium Corvette pinball mods(Fusion in this instance). It will be all up to your personal preference on this, as I have not received feedback on where everyone has landed them on this machine. This should get you going though!
[quoted image]

fantastic! Thank you!

#6361 3 years ago

Working on filling orders that have been coming in over the weekend to get them prepared for UPS shipment pickup to maintain the "Same Day" shipping. Those should be completed later today once I get fully done with packaging them all up. Also in the meantime, I am updating the website with some more detailed information, installation fine tuning(wording and description), along with images for the Neo Pin Stadiums. Next up will be the Neo Fusions and I will keep you all posted here also.

As always thanks for the support and it's been awesome to see the Neos flourish in all of your collections.

Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Pick up a set today!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_mods_lights_led (resized).pngpinball_mods_lights_led (resized).png
#6362 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are pics of the Neo Pin Stadium Star Wars pinball mods installed.
Notice how well the artwork pops and how evenly lit the entire playfield is due to the Hyperbeam+ in combination with the BLUR(diffuser). Pretty sweet!!

A good number of collectors asked for a video of the Neo Pin Stadium Star Wars pinball mods in action. They loved the results in the pics so I put up a video of the Neos on Star Wars with a nice “Deep Galaxy Blue” which put this machine over the top. Check it out!!

#6363 3 years ago

For those curious on a good placement for TMNT PRO. I'm working on a future video showing off the Neo set. I have found this placement to be great.

Neo Connections 1 (resized).jpgNeo Connections 1 (resized).jpgNeo Connections 2 (resized).jpgNeo Connections 2 (resized).jpgNeo Connections 3 (resized).jpgNeo Connections 3 (resized).jpgNeo Connections 4 (resized).jpgNeo Connections 4 (resized).jpgNeo Connections 5 (resized).jpgNeo Connections 5 (resized).jpg
#6364 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

For those curious on a good placement for TMNT PRO. I'm working on a future video showing off the Neo set. I have found this placement to be great.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for posting these up as there are tons of TMNT machine doing installs as we speak with the Pin Stadiums. Very helpful information. Perfect timing!!!

#6365 3 years ago

Several have asked if Hot Wheels would be a good candidate for Pin Stadiums. I’ll let you decide!

***Hint: It’s been a big seller for Pin Stadiums and man does it have some beautiful artwork once it’s revealed. Really enhances the RGB light show on amazing levels.

Well so much for a hint,
but I’ll let your imagination do some work on what’s possible for a little bit anyway

45BF0CE8-3348-46B6-898B-11C0E7A7DD44 (resized).jpeg45BF0CE8-3348-46B6-898B-11C0E7A7DD44 (resized).jpeg
#6366 3 years ago

I’ve had a ton of requests for pics of the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods on Stern Tron. With its plastics ramps on the sides has smooth lighting

This definitely put the Neos to the test and look at the incredible glow. Your Tron deserves to look like this too!!
8BA169D0-F5F8-4FFC-A7CD-E73B613EEC7E (resized).jpeg8BA169D0-F5F8-4FFC-A7CD-E73B613EEC7E (resized).jpegC08E8FFE-BBD4-4C87-88E1-62EDF1EC7458 (resized).jpegC08E8FFE-BBD4-4C87-88E1-62EDF1EC7458 (resized).jpeg

#6367 3 years ago

Anyone have any flasher recommendations on a cftbl? Snack bar and start film flashers are too blinding.

#6368 3 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Anyone have any flasher recommendations on a cftbl? Snack bar and start film flashers are too blinding.

This may help as there are a ton of flasher options(18 flashers in total) in CFTBL when installing the Pin Stadium pinball mods. This should get you going in the right direction so that you can find a trigger you are content with.

One tip to help locate all of these, is to open the coin door, going into Settings then go into the Flasher menu, and then cycle through them.

This will help you get a visual on their location for the connection and also for when you are playing. This way you will know where to keep an eye out for one that does not fire off as often and pulse as hard. I hope this helps!!
30217968-EEB0-418B-92F6-62786603F502 (resized).jpeg30217968-EEB0-418B-92F6-62786603F502 (resized).jpeg

cftbl_creature_from_the_black_lagoon_pinball_mods (resized).pngcftbl_creature_from_the_black_lagoon_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6369 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I’ve had a ton of requests for pics of the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods on Stern Tron. With its plastics ramps on the sides has smooth lighting
This definitely put the Neos to the test and look at the incredible glow. Your Tron deserves to look like this too!!

Had a bunch of requests to see a video of the Neos in action. Here they are on Tron doing some amazing things!! For more information follow this link: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Also, all orders from this weekend have been shipped as I spent all night catching up with orders to make sure they left first thing this Monday morning. As always, thank you again for the overwhelming awesome support for the products. Lots of machines are getting some major impact with the Pin Stadium products thanks to you all!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6370 3 years ago

I always loved these customer pics when they have 2 of the same machine and install the lights on one and not the other.

Take a look at Stern Indiana Jones with our pinball mod installed on it. Always awesome to see the results and especially like this

82A27581-36E0-44F6-9356-11FF12B3D0FF (resized).jpeg82A27581-36E0-44F6-9356-11FF12B3D0FF (resized).jpeg
#6371 3 years ago

PinStadium on TMNT Pro - Before and after pictures. Does a great job of filling up the dark areas. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro)

20200901_171057 (resized).jpg20200901_171057 (resized).jpg20200901_171021after (resized).jpg20200901_171021after (resized).jpg

#6372 3 years ago

Short video of PinStadium on TMNT. Ignore my horrible pinball skills.

#6373 3 years ago
Quoted from kc8gjh:

Short video of PinStadium on TMNT. Ignore my horrible pinball skills.

Hey very awesome to see the that you are happy with the results. Your machine looks great and thanks for posting up this video!! It’s always nice to see them in action. I think your pinball skills look good too

#6374 3 years ago

Here is a great review and install by TheCapn on the Neo Pin Stadium pinball mods. Excellent video that shows what all the excitement is all about:

#6375 3 years ago

Now travel back in time from 2020 to 1978 to see Pin Stadiums on a Cisco Star Battle:

https://instagram.com/p/CEucCXOnvfm/

No matter what machine you own whether it be old or brand new, you can expect mind blowing results!!

C74AB951-86D4-43F8-B985-7EF5995E400E (resized).jpegC74AB951-86D4-43F8-B985-7EF5995E400E (resized).jpeg
#6376 3 years ago

Update on things....

This week has been an extremely busy time for Pin Stadium with the launching of our Neo Pin Stadiums and Neo Fusions it's even busier than normal. Demand for the product has been very high but manageable and fortunately the "Same Day" shipping policy has been in effect(I get a lot of emails about this if they really are shipping same day, and yes they are! ). I updated the website inventory for the Neos this morning as I just completed another production run of them to keep up with the order volume.

For those of you that have placed your orders in the last 24 hours, all of those shipments have been packaged up along with tracking information sent. I am working on today's orders as we speak and will continue to work throughout the evening hours to insure they are ready for an early morning UPS pickup.

If you have any questions about the products there is a "First Time Buyers" section up to help compare/explain the different features: https://pinstadium.com/faqs/

Here is a link to the hot products on the site: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

As always if you have any questions feel free to email me [email protected] or PM me directly here. Thanks again for everyone's excellent support for all of the products and enjoy your weekend.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_led_lights_pinball_mods (resized).pngpinball_led_lights_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6377 3 years ago

Several have asked exactly what the Pin Stadium "BLUR" feature is on the Neo Pin Stadium product line. This is an integrated diffuser that is built into each of the light bars to provide smooth GI lighting with no LED light reflections off objects in the pinball playfield(a very popular customer request by many!).

It also disperses light very efficiently for a super HD visible playfield that is impressive when seen in person. It provides extra pop in colors and enhanced clarity on the artwork with full coverage to the entire playfield while maintaining a factory stealth appearance. What's even better? I will take about this shortly.....

neo_photomerger_lighted_pinball_mods (resized).pngneo_photomerger_lighted_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6378 3 years ago

I am in process up updating the website for the Pin Stadium X-Stream lights: https://pinstadium.com/product/x-stream/

These are for those of you that have Twitch accounts and are streaming Pinball. I will be specifically be updating the mounting instructions so you will know how Dead Flip, Buffalo Pinball, Don’t Panic Flip, and many many other popular streamers are using these to give their camera and viewers the ultimate experience with the X-Streams.

The green arrow indicate where you will tuck the ribbon cable so that it’s stealth and not visible on your stream.

19874869-A2C2-4E63-9432-97DEC670AF0C (resized).jpeg19874869-A2C2-4E63-9432-97DEC670AF0C (resized).jpeg
#6379 3 years ago

Just ordered my first Pin Stadium product for my Dialed In SE. Had an incredibly informative chat live and all my questions were answered along with a matrix provided that showed all the differences. The website does a fantastic job of explaining as well, but needed a little more clarification because I'm a little challenged these days when it comes to comprehension. Recommendations were made and I was headed towards the correct choice for my first install. It felt great to know that I was being treated individually and helped to make the correct purchase for this machine. I could have easily went overboard but thankful I asked to chat instead. I can't think of another time in recent memory that this type of customer service was provided.
I didn't wake up this morning looking to buy pin stadium or any other mod for my games but I stumbled on some links and then to the site and then to the chat and made what I believe to be an informed purchase with zero pressure from the company or any type of upsell hype.
Thank you again pinstadium

#6380 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Just ordered my first Pin Stadium product for my Dialed In SE. Had an incredibly informative chat live and all my questions were answered along with a matrix provided that showed all the differences. The website does a fantastic job of explaining as well, but needed a little more clarification because I'm a little challenged these days when it comes to comprehension. Recommendations were made and I was headed towards the correct choice for my first install. It felt great to know that I was being treated individually and helped to make the correct purchase for this machine. I could have easily went overboard but thankful I asked to chat instead. I can't think of another time in recent memory that this type of customer service was provided.
I didn't wake up this morning looking to buy pin stadium or any other mod for my games but I stumbled on some links and then to the site and then to the chat and made what I believe to be an informed purchase with zero pressure from the company or any type of upsell hype.
Thank you again pinstadium

That’s really awesome to hear and I am happy to have been able to help you out!!

I’m glad that you used the support chat, as it’s completely understandable that you had questions.

The support chat prompts you to ask questions (when the page loads) and I am sitting there live (literally) to help.

Its fun and a valuable part of the experience for anyone new to the product and/or hobby that is needing to understand which one is best for them.

The important thing is that you are happy and get the results you desire on your pinball machine.

It’s a perfect example of using the resources on the website as they were intended. I think many may skip over the live chat and may still have questions on their mind as to which Pin Stadium product is best for them. I feel this post will help others a lot to ask for support and more information(here or there or email).

Your package has already shipped and thanks for your order too!! I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post this as its good feedback for me to know that I was really able to help you out.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6381 3 years ago

Almost ready for my 4th set. Can you copy the link where you put them on your GOT. I need your advice on where to place the 2-3 clips.

Thanks.

#6382 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Almost ready for my 4th set. Can you copy the link where you put them on your GOT. I need your advice on where to place the 2-3 clips.
Thanks.

Which product are you install on them and you need a GOT flasher diagram for the locations?

#6383 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Which product are you install on them and you need a GOT flasher diagram for the locations?

The bad boys of course. Yes please on diagram.

#6384 3 years ago

Okay then that means the one and only Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

I put this together for you and have indicated more Flasher options than the manual lists. There are flashers on the backboard also "100" and "101" so basically all said and done you have about 15 flasher options to trigger from. I like the UV+Glow flasher on "101" personally as it makes for an incredible light show when Blackwater Multiball starts!

Also remember that sometimes "less is more" so don't feel the need to connect all 4 of the Orion's Belt flashers. You can of course, but just giving some tips as it's best to have cool things happen at opportune moments and not all "flashy" all the time. Normally I connect 2-3 (plus the UV+Glow of course) of those on my machines, but feel to go crazy if you want I hope this helps!!

Game of Thrones pinball mods
fusion_got_game_of_thrones_pinball_mods (resized).pngfusion_got_game_of_thrones_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_game_of_thrones_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_game_of_thrones_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6385 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay then that means the one and only Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/
I put this together for you and have indicated more Flasher options than the manual lists. There are flashers on the backboard also "100" and "101" so basically all said and done you have about 15 flasher options to trigger from. I like the UV+Glow flasher on "101" personally as it makes for an incredible light show when Blackwater Multiball starts! I
Also remember that sometimes "less is more" so don't feel the need to connect all 4 of the Orion's Belt flashers. You can off course, but just giving some tips as it's best to have cool things happen at opportune moments and not all "flashy" all the time. Normally I connect 2-3 (plus the UV+Glow of course) of those on my machines, but feel to go crazy if you want I hope this helps!!
Game of Thrones pinball mods

Awesome stuff.

Ordered Placed.

It's been 2 minutes where is my order?? hahaha

#6386 3 years ago

Awesome stuff.
Ordered Placed.
It's been 2 minutes where is my order?? hahaha

#6387 3 years ago

Thank you fine sir and your Neo Fusions are already on their way. UPS tracking information emailed and excitement is on it's way!!! Thanks again for all of your orders too.

#6388 3 years ago

Scott, glad to see you succeeding on Neos. Been waiting for these for a while. I knew you'd come through! As a VERY early adopter of your original PS, I've been a huge fan, but I have several uninstalled sets I bought right before you came out with Omegas, and once I saw your Blur, I knew I wouldn't happy with the stripes any more (that was my only complaint on T2, other than slight hassle of lifting the playfield, before I bought the Hovers). Once I knew you were working on the NEOs, I figured I'd just hold off... Now, the ONLY thing I'm waiting for are the CLEAR Hovers. Deliver on those, and I'll immediately buy 5+ sets of Neos, maybe even the Neo Fusions. Too many of my pins have such nice art blades now, the regular Hovers really detract from the look, but I love the ease of lifting the playfield. I still haven't figured out when you sleep, but I'll track this thread more closely now that we're so close to the finish line! Git 'er done!!

#6389 3 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Scott, glad to see you succeeding on Neos. Been waiting for these for a while. I knew you'd come through! As a VERY early adopter of your original PS, I've been a huge fan, but I have several uninstalled sets I bought right before you came out with Omegas, and once I saw your Blur, I knew I wouldn't happy with the stripes any more (that was my only complaint on T2, other than slight hassle of lifting the playfield, before I bought the Hovers). Once I knew you were working on the NEOs, I figured I'd just hold off... Now, the ONLY thing I'm waiting for are the CLEAR Hovers. Deliver on those, and I'll immediately buy 5+ sets of Neos, maybe even the Neo Fusions. Too many of my pins have such nice art blades now, the regular Hovers really detract from the look, but I love the ease of lifting the playfield. I still haven't figured out when you sleep, but I'll track this thread more closely now that we're so close to the finish line! Git 'er done!!

Hey man my pleasure and I am glad to hear that you are loving the progression of things. I am working on another add-on accessory(will work on any of the products past or present) and it's going to replace the Hovers to do exactly what you are asking for but even better

#6390 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Hey man my pleasure and I am glad to hear that you are loving the progression of things. I am working on another add-on accessory(will work on any of the products past or present) and it's going to replace the Hovers to do exactly what you are asking for but even better

I knew it!! I had complete faith in you!!

Did you clone yourself or something???

#6391 3 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

I knew it!! I had complete faith in you!!
Did you clone yourself or something???

I am working on that also!!

pinball_modding_led_lighted_lights (resized).pngpinball_modding_led_lighted_lights (resized).png
#6392 3 years ago

Has anyone installed Pinstadiums on a Safe Cracker? They would seem to be slightly too long...

#6393 3 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Has anyone installed Pinstadiums on a Safe Cracker? They would seem to be slightly too long...

Good question and they will fit no problem, as many customers have installed them on Safe Cracker. dgposter just installed a set on his machine recently so feel free to hit him up if you want. I hope this helps!

#6394 3 years ago

Another great location to trigger from is the shaker motor. Forgot to mention that. Here’s the connection for the new Stern Spike machines. It’s the two outside pins you will trigger from.
80DA001F-A351-4666-9991-8345462BA3AA (resized).jpeg80DA001F-A351-4666-9991-8345462BA3AA (resized).jpeg

#6395 3 years ago

Here are the results of Pin Stadium lights compared to your current factory lighting on your pinball machine (for those of you that appreciate graph charts)

Check out the products I am referencing here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

pinball_led_lights_bulbs_results (resized).pngpinball_led_lights_bulbs_results (resized).png
#6396 3 years ago

I had a recent question about the best location for the Pin Stadium Ghostbusters pinball mods install on that machine. Specifically where to trigger the UV+Glow from. I suggest the Ghost Trap flasher on the backboard for some seriously incredible results!!!

A37C30A7-7078-4895-AE19-5DC61279B545 (resized).jpegA37C30A7-7078-4895-AE19-5DC61279B545 (resized).jpegE84A3638-AA04-4583-9DE8-2C0B47A07D10 (resized).jpegE84A3638-AA04-4583-9DE8-2C0B47A07D10 (resized).jpeg
#6397 3 years ago

Had some requests for the Pin Stadium Judge Dredd pinball mods installed on that machine. This is insane seeing these Before and After results. Awesome stuff

8B4A5B38-79E1-4D17-B38E-568D1C39D559 (resized).jpeg8B4A5B38-79E1-4D17-B38E-568D1C39D559 (resized).jpegFC198D8D-8891-49B4-8AB4-2A34F2B424AD (resized).jpegFC198D8D-8891-49B4-8AB4-2A34F2B424AD (resized).jpeg
#6398 3 years ago

Before and after pics Stern Ghostbusters with the Pin Stadiums installed. Had a few request for these after posting up the UV+Glow flasher trigger locations.

Wicked results and Slimer is UV secretively reactive, so when the Pin Stadium UV flashers fire you are in for an awesome show!!

3E881F64-077E-4C81-9109-C6701869A46C (resized).jpeg3E881F64-077E-4C81-9109-C6701869A46C (resized).jpeg3C33CF1A-A475-4197-B384-6D6FB769DB29 (resized).jpeg3C33CF1A-A475-4197-B384-6D6FB769DB29 (resized).jpeg
#6399 3 years ago

The Pin Stadium are out of this world on all new pinball machine but when you put them on some of the classics like Addams Family, it’s the ultimate of the pinball mods for this era of machines.

Here is what an easy Plug & Play 10-15 minutes (no skills required) of install time will do for your pinball machine with the Pin Stadiums!!!

Check them out here and feel free to post here, PM, or email directly [email protected] if you have any questions about these for your machines:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

160E9D80-08FD-47C0-BB66-FF07E9CEC33A (resized).png160E9D80-08FD-47C0-BB66-FF07E9CEC33A (resized).png2489A1C0-3732-4309-9911-391948116699 (resized).jpeg2489A1C0-3732-4309-9911-391948116699 (resized).jpeg

#6400 3 years ago

Another popular machine for Pin Stadiums is Stern Star Wars. As lot of people love installing our pinball mods in that machine of course. However another one is the Star Wars Pin home edition(smaller scale lower priced one).

The install is a little different since it does not have a service port for power. Easy fix for that is you simply run the Pin Stadium power supply from your wall into the back of the cabinet(general example pic attached shown on a GOTG pinball). You can do this where the cabinet and backbox(head)meet. Also if live outside of North America and have non US style plugs, then this means you machine does not ship with a service port. You can use this method also as a nice work around.

The GI connection (blue and white cable) is normal to any GI bulb. Then for the UV+Glow flasher (red and green cable) is unique in the sense that there are not many flashers on the machine.

There is one that acts like a flashers when you hit the tie fighter. It is on the backboard of the machine and is a small flasher PCB board.

Simple trace the two wires down to the 4 pin connector and use the wire taps from there. Easy!!!

I have attached a picture of this to help explain better. Star Wars the Pin is surprisingly a very fun machine to play too.

Enjoy!!

6666902D-1DA4-468E-BB42-74B3250C8C4E (resized).jpeg6666902D-1DA4-468E-BB42-74B3250C8C4E (resized).jpegA433D3D0-0D36-403D-AE8A-598F056AEFA2 (resized).jpegA433D3D0-0D36-403D-AE8A-598F056AEFA2 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/128?hl=majicman110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.