(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,217 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-mandalorian-pinball-mods (resized).jpg
There are 8,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 165.
#6301 3 years ago

BLUR is one of many features of the recently announced Neo lineup:

Neo Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/
Neo Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

neo_photomerger_lighted_pinball_mods (resized).pngneo_photomerger_lighted_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6303 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Still waiting !! LOL

High volume of orders coming in for the Neos but next week they should all be shipped out. It’s been about equal amounts of Neo Fusions and Neo Pin Stadiums, they are running neck and neck. Thank you for your patience

#6304 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

On a lighter note as Scott knows I think he and his products are awesome (even the robots!) I was in the arcade (basement) the other night with friends and while waiting my turn (I suck at pinball) I tried to decide what were the Top 3 games that are truly transformative with the PinStadium setup.
My conclusion
1. Deadpool LE. Absolutely an incredible pairing. The comic art and color pallet on this game almost explode in a 3D perspective at ever angle. Granted I will admit these are the Hyperbeam Artist series so not sure if that gives it extra pop but that game is completely a must have for these lights!
2. Star Wars LE. Same as above but with more emphasis on the UV flash added factor for a sensational space effect of lasers and explosions. Just love this game with the PS lighting for a true space adventure.
3. Have to go with WOZ. While BM66LE is close WOZ never really shines its true potential since you really can’t See most of the fine detail and art they put into this game! With the light added glow over the Playfield this game truly is displayed as I feel it should have been from the factory. Especially when that witch dies.
Yes, some games are fitting to be played dark and ominous (like Alien) but some games like the ones above are the definition of where this product shines. Plus Scott’s a pretty nice guy. Lol
What are Your top 3? Always looking for advise!

Deadpool
Monster bash
Rick n morty

#6305 3 years ago

Okay some excellent news, ALL of the Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusion orders have shipped out and are on their way to some VERY fortunately collectors. Can't wait for you all to receive them. It was a beautiful morning see that UPS truck pull away filled to the brim with the Neos!!!!

Even better news for all of you that plan to purchase them, at the moment the Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusions are in stock and shipping "Same Day" already. You all are tremendous and thank you for the amazing support for the Neos. It's everything you dreamed of and more!!

Here are the links to both of the products:

Neo Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

Also here is a newly update link to the comparison chart to make features easy to compare and understand. Just finished this graphic today and it's live on the website!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

COMP_Chart_Official_pinball_mods_IG (resized).pngCOMP_Chart_Official_pinball_mods_IG (resized).png
#6306 3 years ago
led_pinball_lights (resized).pngled_pinball_lights (resized).png
#6307 3 years ago

Another large round of the Neos left this morning from the rest of this weekend's orders. Keep an eye out on your doorsteps for something magical to appears!!

Also big update for the Pin Stadium X-Stream pinball streaming lights as they too have joined the Neo family to give you full color range for your Twitch and Youtube streaming.

The Neo X-Streams are going to not only give you warm white (like the basic X-Streams) but also the ability to adjust in the Pin Stadium app to Cool, Natural, Daylight, Sunlight, and Diamond white shades for with precision cinematic results on your stream. Changing the type of white light you stream with will make a night and day difference on your machines artwork since each machine is different.

Check them out here: https://pinstadium.com/product/x-stream/

Pretty cool!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_streaming_x_stream_neo (resized).pngpinball_streaming_x_stream_neo (resized).png
#6308 3 years ago

I ordered these and had a tracking number like an hour later! Fantastic service Scott! I'm sure other pinsiders will post feedback far before me as I am way down on the lucky R&M list (also will be my first pin). Looks like a fantastic product!

#6309 3 years ago
Quoted from TommyGavin:

I ordered these and had a tracking number like an hour later! Fantastic service Scott! I'm sure other pinsiders will post feedback far before me as I am way down on the lucky R&M list (also will be my first pin). Looks like a fantastic product!

Thank you for that and I appreciate your order!! The Pin Stadium Neo Fusion Rick and Morty pinball mod is going to look amazing on that machine and is an excellent candidate for it. Can't wait to hear your impression of them. Neo!!!!!

#6310 3 years ago

Just finished my first ever mod to my machine! I put the NEO lights on my Elvira's HOH. World of difference! Still dialing in what colors I like best (so many options!) But wanted to share a couple pictures. First one is off obviously.

IMG_20200805_023530 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_023530 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_023547 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_023547 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_023644 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_023644 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_023613 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_023613 (resized).jpg
#6311 3 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

Just finished my first ever mod to my machine! I put the NEO lights on my Elvira's HOH. World of difference! Still dialing in what colors I like best (so many options!) But wanted to share a couple pictures. First one is off obviously.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW, your first mod and you are the first person to have received the new Neo Pin Stadium and to post them up. Congratulations and man does it look killer!!! Elvira is one such a great machine for them because the plastic ramps on either side would normally reflect the standard Pin Stadiums lights. I could not have picked a better machine to see these first pics on. THANK YOU so much for your support and as the a large army of Neos start landing you, you sir are were the first. Very very exciting stuff!!!!

I am updating the website to show you how to access the new screens and change the device settings of the Neos in order to access this. I will post this up here later today also as there are a bunch of installs happening today. This will unlock the white light settings menu (right now you are in color only mode or just Cool White/Warm White mode). Let me get this to you all shortly.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
neo_psl_pinball_mods (resized).pngneo_psl_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6312 3 years ago

I should have my Neo Pinstadiums soon. Is there a guide for the best place to hook the wires up in an Elvira HoH?

#6313 3 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

I should have my Neo Pinstadiums soon. Is there a guide for the best place to hook the wires up in an Elvira HoH?

I hooked mine up to the middle light in the top lanes above the pop bumpers for GI. Then, hooked the flasher to the shaker motor.

#6314 3 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

I hooked mine up to the middle light in the top lanes above the pop bumpers for GI. Then, hooked the flasher to the shaker motor.

So yours flashes every time you start a mode or make a mode shot? Hmmm...might be too intense for the wife but I can try it. Any other recommendations from other Elvira HoH owners?

#6315 3 years ago
Quoted from TommyGavin:

you can debate the marketing techniques, the pricing, etc but no one can argue the guy offers amazing customer service. I would say gold standard. Response rate is insane.

#6316 3 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

Okay I put this graphic together for so everyone installing the Neos knows how to access the separate white light settings menu screen. The default app settings before you change it to this will a new style color wheel with convenient one touch "Cool White/Warm White" fast presets in the center.

Follow the Steps 1-3 for the screens on the top by changing the "Device Settings" from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W". This will allow access to the White Light menu (labeled "Warm") which is accessible from the lower part of the screen. This will give you menu settings more familiar what you are used to with the standard Pin Stadiums but with extended features adjustments/presets.

**Note: Don't let "Warm" fool you into thinking it is just warm lights, as you can dial in any spectrum of color to mix with the base warm whites. This will give you the ability to adjust to Warm(Brightness on Color Wheel to 0%), Cool(add deeper % of blue to taste), Natural(add small % of blue range to taste), Sunlight(add % of Red/Orange to taste), Diamond White(color wheel in center), make your own DIY white too. No more rules

A long awaited feature is to have saved presets for White lighting also and you can do that now just like you could for the colors!!!

I also updated this information into the installation section that links you to App Faqs: "How Do I Access The Neo Wifi Chip Additional Settings Menu?"

https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Let me know if anyone has questions about any of this.
neo_pinball_mods_app_settings_screens (resized).pngneo_pinball_mods_app_settings_screens (resized).png

#6317 3 years ago

Any way we can modify older editions to create the blur?
Thanks!

#6318 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Thanks!

I need to put this in the FAQs as this is an excellent question that many have asked.

The BLUR is not compatible with the original Pin Stadium lights. I’ve been working for a couple years trying to perfect it as an add-on, however the BLUR diffuser made it worse on normal Pin Stadiums when I attempted the retrofit. Surprisingly it actually widened the stripe/dotting issue and made it even more apparent due to refracting light characteristics and the close range proximity of the playfield.

As I tried to increase diffusion (using custom lenses etc, you name it) it made matters worse (wider bands) and then began to heavily degrade illumination while having stripes still.

As a result I had to completely redesign a new product (Neo) to be able to accomplish this.

-----------------
Update on orders and shipping for the Neo product:

It's been very busy here at the Pin Stadium factory and I am just barely able to keep up with the demand for the Neos. A majority of my inventory got wiped out and I am working around the clock to keep them in stock

The good news is they have not ran out of stock yet, but I am updating the website quantity and monitoring inventory just to be safe. The rule is as long as you can order them on the site without a "backorder" notification(which is very apparent) then you are good to go.

Here is the link to purchase them and I am shipping "Same Day" at the moment. There are bunches of the Neo army landing as we speak into collector's game-rooms around the world!!!

Neos: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

pinball_mods_landing_neo (resized).pngpinball_mods_landing_neo (resized).png
#6319 3 years ago

Got my bro’s need
To install them on TMNT anyone
Find a good spot for the flasher ?

#6320 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Got my Neo’s need
To install them on TMNT anyone
Find a good spot for the flasher ?

I think you meant “Neos”

Here is a recommended flasher that others like triggering the Neo UV+Glow from. The “Upper Flipper Flash”: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/125#post-5739366

#6322 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Lol no idea what happened there

You just got your Neos, you were rightfully excited

#6323 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay I put this graphic together for so everyone installing the Neos knows how to access the separate white light settings menu screen. The default app settings before you change it to this will a new style color wheel with convenient one touch "Cool White/Warm White" fast presets in the center.
Follow the Steps 1-3 for the screens on the top by changing the "Device Settings" from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W". This will allow access to the White Light menu (labeled "Warm") which is accessible from the lower part of the screen. This will give you menu settings more familiar what you are used to with the standard Pin Stadiums but with extended features adjustments/presets.
**Note: Don't let "Warm" fool you into thinking it is just warm lights, as you can dial in any spectrum of color to mix with the base warm whites. This will give you the ability to adjust to Warm(Brightness on Color Wheel to 0%), Cool(add deeper % of blue to taste), Natural(add small % of blue range to taste), Sunlight(add % of Red/Orange to taste), Diamond White(color wheel in center), make your own DIY white too. No more rules
A long awaited feature is to have saved presets for White lighting also and you can do that now just like you could for the colors!!!
I also updated this information into the installation section that links you to App Faqs: "How Do I Access The Neo Wifi Chip Additional Settings Menu?"
https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/
Let me know if anyone has questions about any of this.
[quoted image]

I had several customers installing the Neos, email me asking about the screens and why default control screen does not look like the normal Pin Stadiums. This post is important and will be what you need to do to access the new menu(gives you the expanded separate Colors Wheel and White) when installing them.

I know that most of you have already installed numerous sets of the Pin Stadiums so it's likely that you are not going to the instructions on the website to get the details understandably.

neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods_ (resized).pngneo_pinstadium_pinball_mods_ (resized).png
#6324 3 years ago

Turtles before and after NEOs

4CB5F556-32A2-495A-8653-28CB712CAFFF (resized).jpeg4CB5F556-32A2-495A-8653-28CB712CAFFF (resized).jpeg0617E6C2-4813-4F23-B7F3-C4D1EF395650 (resized).jpeg0617E6C2-4813-4F23-B7F3-C4D1EF395650 (resized).jpeg
#6325 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Turtles before and after NEOs
[quoted image][quoted image]

Pics are hard to truly capture the results on camera. What is your impression of them?

#6326 3 years ago

Yeah it does appear more well lit than it really is . I have also
Tweaked the neos more . If you like pinstadiums then the neos are the way to go love the blur etc .

#6327 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Tweaked the neos more . If you like pinstadiums then the neos are the way to go love the blur etc .

That’s awesome feedback and I’m glad you got to experience the difference in person. You have a lot of sets of Pin Stadiums so you are the perfect customer to be comparing these. Thanks man for the support and enjoy those Neos!

#6328 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Thanks!

I have added a features matrix diagram to demonstrate the Neo high performance technology design. I have posted this up on the website also as many have asked for this.
neo_pinstadium_pinball_mod_diagram (resized).pngneo_pinstadium_pinball_mod_diagram (resized).png

#6329 3 years ago

Just finished upgrading the last of the games, didn't even think WCS94 could get brighter and wow they are all just amazing even when the natural light gets in the way. The customer service is above and beyond if you experience any issue, they stay in constant contact where you feel like you've known them forever. Got 4 running PinStadium GHS2, WCS94, FH, and Avengers Hulk LE fusion on MM, and neo fusion on IJPA
Planning on upgrading Avengers to neo.

This just gives your collection that extra touch making it rise up to the quality it truly can be! Thanks again PinStadium!

20200809_211231-COLLAGE (resized).jpg20200809_211231-COLLAGE (resized).jpg20200809_212123-COLLAGE (resized).jpg20200809_212123-COLLAGE (resized).jpg20200809_205148-COLLAGE (resized).jpg20200809_205148-COLLAGE (resized).jpg20200809_203310-COLLAGE (resized).jpg20200809_203310-COLLAGE (resized).jpg20200808_173206-COLLAGE (resized).jpg20200808_173206-COLLAGE (resized).jpgCollage 2020-07-15 20_24_07 (resized).jpgCollage 2020-07-15 20_24_07 (resized).jpg
#6330 3 years ago
Quoted from BenniD:

Just finished upgrading the last of the games, didn't even think WCS94 could get brighter and wow they are all just amazing even when the natural light gets in the way. The customer service is above and beyond if you experience any issue, they stay in constant contact where you feel like you've known them forever. Got 4 running PinStadium GHS2, WCS94, FH, and Avengers Hulk LE fusion on MM, and neo fusion on IJPA
Planning on upgrading Avengers to neo.
This just gives your collection that extra touch making it rise up to the quality it truly can be! Thanks again PinStadium!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Excellent to hear that you are happy and you have a really nice collection going. I know that darn smart camera on these phones makes the dim factory playfield way brighter and then it levels down the Pin Stadium results drastically too. Anyways, anyone that has installed them knows what you are seeing and glad you are stoked to show them off!!

I have updated the Neo Fusions diagram also to the website to show what makes it deliver such powerful results to you playfield.

Also an update on everyone's orders over the weekend for the Neo Fusions and Neo Pin Stadiums:

All orders have been shipped out and are on their way to you as I was able to get them shipped out as soon as possible to catch the UPS pickup in time. I know some of you were VERY anxious to get them understandably (you know who you are).

Currently, I am keeping up with orders and inventory(barely) as these have been selling like crazy. We are at the point were now that they are in collector's hands where their eyes can see the results, I am getting re-orders in higher quantities now that they know the Neos exceed their expectations. I have upped production as a result in order to attempt being sold out of them and will continue to keep the website updated accordingly. As long as they show in stock, then this means they are available.

You all are amazing and thank you as always for being huge supporters for the Pin Stadium products. Now back to work for me.....

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

neo_fusion_diagram_pinball_mods (resized).pngneo_fusion_diagram_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6331 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Here are some pics that many have been waiting for that a Pin Stadium customer just sent.

He installed the Neo Fusions on his Jurassic Park premium. Notice the smooth light cast on the metal ramps and shooter lane guide to. Looking forward to hearing what R_B85360 thinks!!
7E0472FA-1BCE-411D-8F06-EFB286AF9ECD (resized).jpeg7E0472FA-1BCE-411D-8F06-EFB286AF9ECD (resized).jpegC4666006-5A27-4AF6-8A47-86C4A56687B6 (resized).jpegC4666006-5A27-4AF6-8A47-86C4A56687B6 (resized).jpeg

8AD71BB6-6E32-4D4B-941E-9A34FC0E5413 (resized).jpeg8AD71BB6-6E32-4D4B-941E-9A34FC0E5413 (resized).jpegC0AB4B03-3411-4D12-9960-6AF2EA9ACFB1 (resized).jpegC0AB4B03-3411-4D12-9960-6AF2EA9ACFB1 (resized).jpeg
#6332 3 years ago

I truly do not know where to begin! Simply beyond expectations is what I must say!!! Highly satisfied customer.
I have looked at a lot of before/after pictures here on pinside and on pinstadium.com with a variation of the different products Scott offers for lighting. Just as much as a dark middle of the play field is disappointing, I knew if I went with anything other than the Neo Fusion, I would regret it. The Neo Fusion does a fantastic job not only lighting every inch of the play field, eliminates lines but interacts with the game perfectly. The app is also amazing with the ability of limitless colors and lighting effects. Shown here which is a bright green that can also be tuned down to a dark green for a cool jungle effect. I was playing with the effects the other night with a feature through the app, I tried the blue/green cross fade effect and it almost made it look as if the play field had live art.
Neo Fusion exhibits a Five Star, World Class product which is hands down a "Must Have" for all pinball machines old and new. Scott did a exceptional job with the Neo Fusion. I'd be happy to answer any and all questions about this product, though my question is, "What are you waiting for?" Pick these up for your pin today!

#6333 3 years ago
Quoted from R_B85360:

I truly do not know where to begin! Simply beyond expectations is what I must say!!! Highly satisfied customer.
I have looked at a lot of before/after pictures here on pinside and on pinstadium.com with a variation of the different products Scott offers for lighting. Just as much as a dark middle of the play field is disappointing, I knew if I went with anything other than the Neo Fusion, I would regret it. The Neo Fusion does a fantastic job not only lighting every inch of the play field, eliminates lines but interacts with the game perfectly. The app is also amazing with the ability of limitless colors and lighting effects. Shown here which is a bright green that can also be tuned down to a dark green for a cool jungle effect. I was playing with the effects the other night with a feature through the app, I tried the blue/green cross fade effect and it almost made it look as if the play field had live art.
Neo Fusion exhibits a Five Star, World Class product which is hands down a "Must Have" for all pinball machines old and new. Scott did a exceptional job with the Neo Fusion. I'd be happy to answer any and all questions about this product, though my question is, "What are you waiting for?" Pick these up for your pin today!

That's fantastic to hear and thank you very much for posting up your review and comments on the Neo Fusions. You Jurassic Park pinball mod looks beautiful and it sounds like you are really putting the Neos to the test in the app. The use of the blue/green crossfade effect in the app is a very interesting idea to make the "live art" movement you are referring to. Love it!!

I sincerely appreciate you and thanks again for the order along with taking the time to post this detailed feedback. It always is the best to hear from the customer and helps out a lot of others that are considering moving into the Neo line of products. It is definitely an entirely new level of results and all of it was designed based upon great feedback from customers like you over the last several years.

***Important Neo Fusion update: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods

Overnight last night you guys finally caught up with me as the number of orders exceeded production of the Neo Fusions. As a result I had a temporary backorder of them until later this afternoon. Fortunately I finished a new batch of them that I had started about 10 days ago(which is the production time from start to finish for the Neos).

I have since updated the Pin Stadium website product listing to reflect the current available inventory at the moment. So for the several of you that went on "backorder" status in the last 24 hours, I have since filled and shipped the orders. Tracking information is in your inbox.

There are a few Neo Pin Stadiums ( https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods ) left but those are close to being sold out also, however I will continue to work around the clock to do the best I can to keep these in stock.

Thank you all again for the killer support for the Pin Stadium products.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinballmods_neo_fusion_soldout (resized).pngpinballmods_neo_fusion_soldout (resized).png

#6334 3 years ago

There are a lot of Pin Stadium Hot Wheels pinball mods getting installed and the connections are much easier figured out if you use this as a recommendation for connections. GI trigger location is from the LED strip in the backbox area and also use wire taps on flasher too. Easy stuff!! Beautiful machine and awesome results.

I will update this on the American Pinball install section on the website too. If anyone has any questions let me know.
36A44066-3823-47AF-A851-1B3ACAAC412F (resized).jpeg36A44066-3823-47AF-A851-1B3ACAAC412F (resized).jpegB66FA265-CB67-491B-A132-874E971A6A09 (resized).jpegB66FA265-CB67-491B-A132-874E971A6A09 (resized).jpegE9E641C4-31D3-4D32-BF64-6F3443082CE9 (resized).jpegE9E641C4-31D3-4D32-BF64-6F3443082CE9 (resized).jpeg
hot_wheels_pinball_menu (resized).pnghot_wheels_pinball_menu (resized).png

#6335 3 years ago

As requested by many that are considering the Neo Pin Stadiums and Neo Fusion pinball mods. Here is a nice Quick FAQ that has been updated to the product pages and our "First Time Buyers" FAQs page:

-----------------------
Quick FAQs:

What is UV+Glow?  This is a set of UV colored flasher that add dazzling effects     What are Hyperbeams?  They are brighter RGB(colored) LED Lights     What is Orion’s Belt?  They are a set of Wifi RGB controllable flasher lights that adds 4x flashers with super dazzling effects     What is BLUR?  This is a diffuser that makes for smooth balanced light on the playfield.
-----------------------

In addition here is a diagram that shows how the Neos have absorbed ALL of the best features of ALL of the Pin Stadium product lines and of course they have added many more too!!

Click on the links below for more details or to you place your order:

Neo Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

As always if you have any questions please message me here or email [email protected]

At the moment both the Neo Fusions and Neo Pin Stadiums are in stock!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_mod_lighted_pinball_mods_neo9b (resized).pngpinball_mod_lighted_pinball_mods_neo9b (resized).png
#6336 3 years ago

Do the pinstadiums require a regular power outlet to plug into? I just watched an install video and the user had a powerbar in their cabinet that they connected the pinstadium lights to.

I just want to make sure I have everything I need before I order, so they don't get here and I have to order other items before I can get them up and running. Further to this, are there any additional items needed (but not included in the package) to make a clean/smooth install that you would recommend beyond the lights? Like splitters or anything?

Jurassic Park with those lights looks freaking incredible. Like, so good that it makes me want to make it my next purchase over IMDN.

Thanks!

#6337 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Do the pinstadiums require a regular power outlet to plug into? I just watched an install video and the user had a powerbar in their cabinet that they connected the pinstadium lights to.
I just want to make sure I have everything I need before I order, so they don't get here and I have to order other items before I can get them up and running. Further to this, are there any additional items needed (but not included in the package) to make a clean/smooth install that you would recommend beyond the lights? Like splitters or anything?
Jurassic Park with those lights looks freaking incredible. Like, so good that it makes me want to make it my next purchase over IMDN.
Thanks!

Hey glad to help and you will not need anything else, as each kit comes complete with everything you need. The video you saw may be due to the fact that they might have had other mods they needed to power also(just a guess).

The Pin Stadiums get their power from the service port which allows for a super easy install, off the grid (does not draw any power from the machine's boards) which means they deliver power with a punch for some killer results.

There is nothing else I recommend to add to the order or that you will need. Just enter the machine name at checkout and Plug & Play & Enjoy!!

#6338 3 years ago
Quoted from R_B85360:

Another thing to note that several have asked about, they wondered where the blue dot reflections were coming from and where did they go?

You will see in the picture that this Jurassic Premium had some rear LED light strips added to try to help with the illumination on the machine prior to the Pin Stadiums. While these can cause a cool effect in the very distant rear of the machine, the downside is they do not illuminate the rest of the playfield and cause a very bold powerful reflection to the player's eyes. Those lights also cause some stripe effects on the ramps too. In the "After"Neo Fusion install it removes the ramp stripes completely and just about vanishes the reflection on the playfield also.

Pretty cool!!

lighted_pinball_mods_before_after1 (resized).pnglighted_pinball_mods_before_after1 (resized).pnglighted_pinball_mods_before_after2 (resized).pnglighted_pinball_mods_before_after2 (resized).png
#6339 3 years ago

All orders from today and late last night have shipped for the Neos. Fortunately I caught UPS just in time for pick up for today.

Can't wait to see the results on all of your machines and thank you for your orders. Production will be going on all weekend as the factory will be burning the midnight oil!!

neo_sunset (resized).pngneo_sunset (resized).png

#6340 3 years ago

Has anyone put a set on a Bally Corvette? Wondering how it would look and how it would get around the right-side drag race part if the game?
Thanks!

vettepf (resized).jpgvettepf (resized).jpg
#6341 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Has anyone put a set on a Bally Corvette? Wondering how it would look and how it would get around the right-side drag race part if the game?
Thanks![quoted image]

Yes a bunch of them have been installed on Corvette and the Fusions (shown in picture) fit which are just a little bit wider even.

I would suggest the Neos as the right side would reflect the LEDs as shown in the pic. Awesome results either way!!
6AFDDB2A-BFB7-4BAD-B3F2-EF95CBFEB26C (resized).jpeg6AFDDB2A-BFB7-4BAD-B3F2-EF95CBFEB26C (resized).jpeg

444BDEB7-C14E-49F3-8309-C6F1BDA952E8 (resized).jpeg444BDEB7-C14E-49F3-8309-C6F1BDA952E8 (resized).jpeg
#6342 3 years ago

Awesome! Thanks. My neighbor just got one and i have a set of omegas that I was thi king of getting him set up with.

#6343 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Awesome! Thanks. My neighbor just got one and i have a set of omegas that I was thi king of getting him set up with.

That would work perfect too! The advantage with the Neos would be that you could dial in some color to make the playfield artwork pop even more vividly.

#6344 3 years ago

A picture is worth a thousand words on the Pin Stadium Neo Wizard of Oz pinball mod. Watch how the artwork comes alive!

AA632CDE-46D2-47AA-8335-256520187C88 (resized).jpegAA632CDE-46D2-47AA-8335-256520187C88 (resized).jpeg
#6345 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

A picture is worth a thousand words on the Pin Stadium Neo Wizard of Oz pinball mod. Watch how the artwork comes alive!
[quoted image]

Wow.....can you post up a pic for my GOT like that to push me over the edge to buy these bad Mofo's.

#6346 3 years ago
IMG_4250 (resized).jpgIMG_4250 (resized).jpgIMG_4253 (resized).jpgIMG_4253 (resized).jpg
#6347 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Wow.....can you post up a pic for my GOT like that to push me over the edge to buy these bad Mofo's.

Okay you gave me a perfect excuse to install the Neo Pin Stadiums on my GOTLE. Check it out!!

F28046AE-A312-40F1-98E8-5B7C09DD44D7 (resized).jpegF28046AE-A312-40F1-98E8-5B7C09DD44D7 (resized).jpeg4CE04403-F1C8-4F39-B979-EDAB23389973 (resized).jpeg4CE04403-F1C8-4F39-B979-EDAB23389973 (resized).jpeg
#6348 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay you gave me a perfect excuse to install the Neo Pin Stadiums on my GOTLE. Check it out!!

Incredible. Done Deal....take my money..haha.

#6349 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Thanks for posting....what a difference. I wish my LE could use those cool walls.

#6350 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Incredible. Done Deal....take my money..haha.

I have the color wheel in the Pin Stadium app set on Gold at 100% I suggest running the white lights of the Neos at a low % as they are very powerful and it lets the bold colored RGB from the Hyperbeam+ do their work. They are powerful enough to light the entire playfield with brilliance by themselves even. All kinds of options!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 91.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 180.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

4,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/127?hl=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.