(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,325 posts
  • 525 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 154 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,601 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4CB5F556-32A2-495A-8653-28CB712CAFFF (resized).jpeg
0617E6C2-4813-4F23-B7F3-C4D1EF395650 (resized).jpeg
neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods_ (resized).png
pinball_mods_landing_neo (resized).png
neo_pinball_mods_app_settings_screens (resized).png
neo_psl_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_20200805_023644 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200805_023530 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200805_023613 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200805_023547 (resized).jpg
pinball_streaming_x_stream_neo (resized).png
led_pinball_lights (resized).png
COMP_Chart_Official_pinball_mods_IG (resized).png
neo_photomerger_lighted_pinball_mods (resized).png
pinstadium_mods_installs (resized).png
pinstadium_pinball_mods_app_15_00 (resized).png

There are 6325 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 127.
#6301 9 days ago

BLUR is one of many features of the recently announced Neo lineup:

Neo Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/
Neo Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

neo_photomerger_lighted_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6302 8 days ago

Still waiting !! LOL

#6303 8 days ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Still waiting !! LOL

High volume of orders coming in for the Neos but next week they should all be shipped out. It’s been about equal amounts of Neo Fusions and Neo Pin Stadiums, they are running neck and neck. Thank you for your patience

#6304 7 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

On a lighter note as Scott knows I think he and his products are awesome (even the robots!) I was in the arcade (basement) the other night with friends and while waiting my turn (I suck at pinball) I tried to decide what were the Top 3 games that are truly transformative with the PinStadium setup.
My conclusion
1. Deadpool LE. Absolutely an incredible pairing. The comic art and color pallet on this game almost explode in a 3D perspective at ever angle. Granted I will admit these are the Hyperbeam Artist series so not sure if that gives it extra pop but that game is completely a must have for these lights!
2. Star Wars LE. Same as above but with more emphasis on the UV flash added factor for a sensational space effect of lasers and explosions. Just love this game with the PS lighting for a true space adventure.
3. Have to go with WOZ. While BM66LE is close WOZ never really shines its true potential since you really can’t See most of the fine detail and art they put into this game! With the light added glow over the Playfield this game truly is displayed as I feel it should have been from the factory. Especially when that witch dies.
Yes, some games are fitting to be played dark and ominous (like Alien) but some games like the ones above are the definition of where this product shines. Plus Scott’s a pretty nice guy. Lol
What are Your top 3? Always looking for advise!

Deadpool
Monster bash
Rick n morty

#6305 6 days ago

Okay some excellent news, ALL of the Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusion orders have shipped out and are on their way to some VERY fortunately collectors. Can't wait for you all to receive them. It was a beautiful morning see that UPS truck pull away filled to the brim with the Neos!!!!

Even better news for all of you that plan to purchase them, at the moment the Neo Pin Stadium and Neo Fusions are in stock and shipping "Same Day" already. You all are tremendous and thank you for the amazing support for the Neos. It's everything you dreamed of and more!!

Here are the links to both of the products:

Neo Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/
Neo Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

Also here is a newly update link to the comparison chart to make features easy to compare and understand. Just finished this graphic today and it's live on the website!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

COMP_Chart_Official_pinball_mods_IG (resized).png
#6306 6 days ago
led_pinball_lights (resized).png
#6307 5 days ago

Another large round of the Neos left this morning from the rest of this weekend's orders. Keep an eye out on your doorsteps for something magical to appears!!

Also big update for the Pin Stadium X-Stream pinball streaming lights as they too have joined the Neo family to give you full color range for your Twitch and Youtube streaming.

The Neo X-Streams are going to not only give you warm white (like the basic X-Streams) but also the ability to adjust in the Pin Stadium app to Cool, Natural, Daylight, Sunlight, and Diamond white shades for with precision cinematic results on your stream. Changing the type of white light you stream with will make a night and day difference on your machines artwork since each machine is different.

Check them out here: https://pinstadium.com/product/x-stream/

Pretty cool!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_streaming_x_stream_neo (resized).png
#6308 4 days ago

I ordered these and had a tracking number like an hour later! Fantastic service Scott! I'm sure other pinsiders will post feedback far before me as I am way down on the lucky R&M list (also will be my first pin). Looks like a fantastic product!

#6309 4 days ago
Quoted from TommyGavin:

I ordered these and had a tracking number like an hour later! Fantastic service Scott! I'm sure other pinsiders will post feedback far before me as I am way down on the lucky R&M list (also will be my first pin). Looks like a fantastic product!

Thank you for that and I appreciate your order!! The Pin Stadium Neo Fusion Rick and Morty pinball mod is going to look amazing on that machine and is an excellent candidate for it. Can't wait to hear your impression of them. Neo!!!!!

#6310 3 days ago

Just finished my first ever mod to my machine! I put the NEO lights on my Elvira's HOH. World of difference! Still dialing in what colors I like best (so many options!) But wanted to share a couple pictures. First one is off obviously.

IMG_20200805_023530 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_023547 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_023644 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_023613 (resized).jpg
#6311 3 days ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

Just finished my first ever mod to my machine! I put the NEO lights on my Elvira's HOH. World of difference! Still dialing in what colors I like best (so many options!) But wanted to share a couple pictures. First one is off obviously.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW, your first mod and you are the first person to have received the new Neo Pin Stadium and to post them up. Congratulations and man does it look killer!!! Elvira is one such a great machine for them because the plastic ramps on either side would normally reflect the standard Pin Stadiums lights. I could not have picked a better machine to see these first pics on. THANK YOU so much for your support and as the a large army of Neos start landing you, you sir are were the first. Very very exciting stuff!!!!

I am updating the website to show you how to access the new screens and change the device settings of the Neos in order to access this. I will post this up here later today also as there are a bunch of installs happening today. This will unlock the white light settings menu (right now you are in color only mode or just Cool White/Warm White mode). Let me get this to you all shortly.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
neo_psl_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6312 3 days ago

I should have my Neo Pinstadiums soon. Is there a guide for the best place to hook the wires up in an Elvira HoH?

#6313 3 days ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

I should have my Neo Pinstadiums soon. Is there a guide for the best place to hook the wires up in an Elvira HoH?

I hooked mine up to the middle light in the top lanes above the pop bumpers for GI. Then, hooked the flasher to the shaker motor.

#6314 3 days ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

I hooked mine up to the middle light in the top lanes above the pop bumpers for GI. Then, hooked the flasher to the shaker motor.

So yours flashes every time you start a mode or make a mode shot? Hmmm...might be too intense for the wife but I can try it. Any other recommendations from other Elvira HoH owners?

#6315 3 days ago
Quoted from TommyGavin:

you can debate the marketing techniques, the pricing, etc but no one can argue the guy offers amazing customer service. I would say gold standard. Response rate is insane.

#6316 3 days ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

Okay I put this graphic together for so everyone installing the Neos knows how to access the separate white light settings menu screen. The default app settings before you change it to this will a new style color wheel with convenient one touch "Cool White/Warm White" fast presets in the center.

Follow the Steps 1-3 for the screens on the top by changing the "Device Settings" from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W". This will allow access to the White Light menu (labeled "Warm") which is accessible from the lower part of the screen. This will give you menu settings more familiar what you are used to with the standard Pin Stadiums but with extended features adjustments/presets.

**Note: Don't let "Warm" fool you into thinking it is just warm lights, as you can dial in any spectrum of color to mix with the base warm whites. This will give you the ability to adjust to Warm(Brightness on Color Wheel to 0%), Cool(add deeper % of blue to taste), Natural(add small % of blue range to taste), Sunlight(add % of Red/Orange to taste), Diamond White(color wheel in center), make your own DIY white too. No more rules

A long awaited feature is to have saved presets for White lighting also and you can do that now just like you could for the colors!!!

I also updated this information into the installation section that links you to App Faqs: "How Do I Access The Neo Wifi Chip Additional Settings Menu?"

https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Let me know if anyone has questions about any of this.
neo_pinball_mods_app_settings_screens (resized).png

#6317 2 days ago

Any way we can modify older editions to create the blur?
Thanks!

#6318 2 days ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Any way we can modify older editions to create the blur?
Thanks!

I need to put this in the FAQs as this is an excellent question that many have asked.

The BLUR is not compatible with the original Pin Stadium lights. I’ve been working for a couple years trying to perfect it as an add-on, however the BLUR diffuser made it worse on normal Pin Stadiums when I attempted the retrofit. Surprisingly it actually widened the stripe/dotting issue and made it even more apparent due to refracting light characteristics and the close range proximity of the playfield.

As I tried to increase diffusion (using custom lenses etc, you name it) it made matters worse (wider bands) and then began to heavily degrade illumination while having stripes still.

As a result I had to completely redesign a new product (Neo) to be able to accomplish this.

-----------------
Update on orders and shipping for the Neo product:

It's been very busy here at the Pin Stadium factory and I am just barely able to keep up with the demand for the Neos. A majority of my inventory got wiped out and I am working around the clock to keep them in stock

The good news is they have not ran out of stock yet, but I am updating the website quantity and monitoring inventory just to be safe. The rule is as long as you can order them on the site without a "backorder" notification(which is very apparent) then you are good to go.

Here is the link to purchase them and I am shipping "Same Day" at the moment. There are bunches of the Neo army landing as we speak into collector's game-rooms around the world!!!

Neos: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

pinball_mods_landing_neo (resized).png
#6319 1 day ago

Got my bro’s need
To install them on TMNT anyone
Find a good spot for the flasher ?

#6320 1 day ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Got my Neo’s need
To install them on TMNT anyone
Find a good spot for the flasher ?

I think you meant “Neos”

Here is a recommended flasher that others like triggering the Neo UV+Glow from. The “Upper Flipper Flash”: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/125#post-5739366

#6321 1 day ago

Lol no idea what happened there

#6322 1 day ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Lol no idea what happened there

You just got your Neos, you were rightfully excited

#6323 1 day ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay I put this graphic together for so everyone installing the Neos knows how to access the separate white light settings menu screen. The default app settings before you change it to this will a new style color wheel with convenient one touch "Cool White/Warm White" fast presets in the center.
Follow the Steps 1-3 for the screens on the top by changing the "Device Settings" from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W". This will allow access to the White Light menu (labeled "Warm") which is accessible from the lower part of the screen. This will give you menu settings more familiar what you are used to with the standard Pin Stadiums but with extended features adjustments/presets.
**Note: Don't let "Warm" fool you into thinking it is just warm lights, as you can dial in any spectrum of color to mix with the base warm whites. This will give you the ability to adjust to Warm(Brightness on Color Wheel to 0%), Cool(add deeper % of blue to taste), Natural(add small % of blue range to taste), Sunlight(add % of Red/Orange to taste), Diamond White(color wheel in center), make your own DIY white too. No more rules
A long awaited feature is to have saved presets for White lighting also and you can do that now just like you could for the colors!!!
I also updated this information into the installation section that links you to App Faqs: "How Do I Access The Neo Wifi Chip Additional Settings Menu?"
https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/
Let me know if anyone has questions about any of this.
[quoted image]

I had several customers installing the Neos, email me asking about the screens and why default control screen does not look like the normal Pin Stadiums. This post is important and will be what you need to do to access the new menu(gives you the expanded separate Colors Wheel and White) when installing them.

I know that most of you have already installed numerous sets of the Pin Stadiums so it's likely that you are not going to the instructions on the website to get the details understandably.

neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods_ (resized).png
#6324 21 hours ago

Turtles before and after NEOs

4CB5F556-32A2-495A-8653-28CB712CAFFF (resized).jpeg0617E6C2-4813-4F23-B7F3-C4D1EF395650 (resized).jpeg
#6325 3 hours ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

Turtles before and after NEOs
[quoted image][quoted image]

Pics are hard to truly capture the results on camera. What is your impression of them?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Madison, AL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Beresford, SD
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
$ 16.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lehigh Valley, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
£ 37.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 89.99
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 259.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
There are 6325 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside