(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 165.
#6251 3 years ago

Check out the Pin Stadium Swords of Fury pinball mod on this machine. Big results!!!

2E05342B-9791-4A37-9C95-DE6B91032E48 (resized).jpeg2E05342B-9791-4A37-9C95-DE6B91032E48 (resized).jpegAF5DAC7C-B5C5-42A9-B80F-FAD0F463A514 (resized).jpegAF5DAC7C-B5C5-42A9-B80F-FAD0F463A514 (resized).jpeg
#6252 3 years ago

Pin Stadium Fusions Guardians of the Galaxy pinball mods are getting installed this week by many. I had some questions about that best flasher locations and suggest these.

It is really helpful and makes things easier if you go into settings to the flashers and cycle through them it will help you see which ones you can connect to.

Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flashers

and of course you can trigger from the shaker motor.

The best location I have found for the UV+Glow flasher is to trigger from the Orb inlay bulb. It’s one heck of a lightshow during Orb Multiball !!

11D46835-6822-4657-850F-53FD3C08F31B (resized).jpeg11D46835-6822-4657-850F-53FD3C08F31B (resized).jpeg332AF594-55E6-4165-9379-165968A0F983 (resized).jpeg332AF594-55E6-4165-9379-165968A0F983 (resized).jpeg
#6253 3 years ago

Pin Stadium Stranger Things pinball mods will change the way you see this machine! Huge results guaranteed and you will get some serious visuals off this one

Check it out: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-stern_stranger_things/

stranger_things_pinball_mods_lights (resized).pngstranger_things_pinball_mods_lights (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_features (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_features (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_uv_kit_examples (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_uv_kit_examples (resized).pngpinball_led_light_mods_fusion_header_2500_NEW (resized).pngpinball_led_light_mods_fusion_header_2500_NEW (resized).png
#6254 3 years ago

Seems like WOZ is continuing to be a popular machine for Pin Stadiums. Several have asked where to trigger the UV+Glow flashers. The Wicked Witch flasher that sits next to her is an amazing connection.

Here are some of the famous results that you can expect after installing the Pin Stadium Wizard of Oz (WOZ) mods!!

Also a cool video demonstrating the UV +Glow flasher in action!!!

EE6C4179-B971-49B3-AB83-68D1478AF0DC (resized).jpegEE6C4179-B971-49B3-AB83-68D1478AF0DC (resized).jpegCB404FC8-F62A-4685-8DB4-67503C5E6739 (resized).jpegCB404FC8-F62A-4685-8DB4-67503C5E6739 (resized).jpeg
#6255 3 years ago

Making some changes and updates to the website. The Pin Stadium Medieval Madness Royal pinball mods install section has been update with some improved instructions to make things easier to denote. It was sort of confusing as to which MMR mode (Royal, etc) was with which set of instructions:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4-2/

Also here art the recommend settings for MMR in the Pin Stadium app. It’s a good place to start and then you can dial it into your liking from there.

E3AFE9D9-C20C-44BF-9549-227F11F18146 (resized).pngE3AFE9D9-C20C-44BF-9549-227F11F18146 (resized).png
#6256 3 years ago

Super crazy weekend with orders and they are all on their way to you all!!

To give you an idea of the wide variety of machines that the kits were ordered this past weekend:

Old school 1979 KISS to 2015 KISS, and bunches Bally/Williams DMD era machines, and classic to brand new Sterns all the way up to TMNT LE just in this weekend.

Wow you guys are killing it again!! There are going to be even more very well lit pinball machines with dazzling effects to boot!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6257 3 years ago

Hot Wheels has been a huge seller for Pin Stadium Lights. Checkout this amazing artwork that reveals from Fliptronic Venetic

Great before and after results that they did live on Twitch:

https://twitch.tv/fliptronic

WOW!!
3630788D-6B67-431E-AAB8-A82DFBA1836D (resized).png3630788D-6B67-431E-AAB8-A82DFBA1836D (resized).png

B659EFE9-523E-4548-8356-9CD6695EC2DE (resized).pngB659EFE9-523E-4548-8356-9CD6695EC2DE (resized).png
#6258 3 years ago

There have been a large wave of Pin Stadium Black Knight Sword of Rage pinball mods getting installed in the last few weeks. I have been asked where the recommended location for the UV+Glow flasher trigger is. Shield VUK is an amazing place for this and is sure to please!!

22A5097C-7D2E-46E1-BBD9-C834EDBC7E43 (resized).jpeg22A5097C-7D2E-46E1-BBD9-C834EDBC7E43 (resized).jpeg485E5CAD-52C4-4EDE-B8AF-E0B567BF22D5 (resized).jpeg485E5CAD-52C4-4EDE-B8AF-E0B567BF22D5 (resized).jpeg
#6259 3 years ago

Scott

Any recommendations or input for No Fear? Currently playing with a Milwaukee tower light pointed at the playfield, not ideal. What would you recommend @pinstadium?

#6260 3 years ago

Just announced:

Several years in development and now it's finally here!

This is the HOLY GRAIL of  the Pin Stadium product line and they are going fast, order today!  Pin Stadium NEO is an RGB/Multi Colored(Hyperbeam Plus+ technology) + Full Spectrum White GI lighting kit with the long awaited BLUR (diffuser) combination for a super smooth factory lighting appearance with stripes or reflections.  Controllable with our free IOS and Android app.  Auto syncs with GI/Modes!

*Note:  The NEO has new Wifi chip technology that allows you access to new menu views for settings in the Pin Stadium app.  Dial in Cool White, Warm White, or any color and brightness level you desire.  You name it with one press of your finger.

The color wheel gives you over 16,000,000 colors to choose from along with some very popular presets for easy of setting up.  NEO also gives you the ability to adjust to any color of white spectrum also: Warm White, Cool White, Sunlight White, and Diamond White.  If you want to step it up another notch you can upgrade to the NEO Fusions which adds an embedded Orion's Belt Wifi controllable flasher system onto the light bars for the ultimate light show!  To learn more about the Fusions click here but you will need to come back here to order them.

Simply type in the name of your machine and we will know what specific kit you need. Compatibility: Our kits work on any standard pinball machine new or old. We have tested and fitted these extensively on Stern (SAM/Whitestar/Spike 1/Spike 2), Bally/Williams DMD, Data East, JJP, Gottlieb, Spooky, Sega, Chicago Gaming, Dutch Pinball, Heighway Pinball, System 11, System 6, American Pinball etc.

This kit is fully loaded and includes the UV+Glow Flasher along with Invisi-Shield 2.0 and comes complete with easy Plug & Play installation instructions (10-15 minutes), no tools, and is easily transferable to any pinball machine.  Powered by the all new Neo Plasma power supply for incredible eye boggling results.  Get ready to be blown away with this kit

--

1x Pair of Neo Light bars
GI/Flasher Cables
Alcohol wipes
2x Cable Clamps
Plasma Power Supply
Installation instructions

Free IOS and Android app for download

Here is the link to purchase and these are going super fast, in stock and shipping this week!!

NEO Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

NEO Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

I will post more details on the Fusion later here. Thank you all for the great input and for making an awesome product such as this possible!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

01a_Neo_pinball_mods (resized).png01a_Neo_pinball_mods (resized).png01b_neo_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).png01b_neo_diagram_pinball_mod (resized).png02_a_1_neo_pinball_lights_pinball_mods_ (resized).png02_a_1_neo_pinball_lights_pinball_mods_ (resized).png02b_neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).png02b_neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).png03a_blue_neo_pinball_mods (resized).png03a_blue_neo_pinball_mods (resized).png02c_neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).png02c_neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).png03b1_plasma_powered_V2 (resized).png03b1_plasma_powered_V2 (resized).png
#6261 3 years ago

$670 in Canada for the Neo Fusion seems insane. Your product lineup is incredibly confusing. Do you offer standard lighting (No RGB, no wifi) with the "Photon fuser" (aka light diffuser)?

#6262 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

$670 in Canada for the Neo Fusion seems insane. Your product lineup is incredibly confusing. Do you offer standard lighting (No RGB, no wifi) with the "Photon fuser" (aka light diffuser)?

Looks at his Omega, NO RGB and Blur..they all have WIFI.

#6263 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just announced:
Several years in development and now it's finally here!
This is the HOLY GRAIL of  the Pin Stadium product line and they are going fast, order today!  Pin Stadium NEO is an RGB/Multi Colored(Hyperbeam Plus+ technology) + Full Spectrum White GI lighting kit with the long awaited BLUR (diffuser) combination for a super smooth factory lighting appearance with stripes or reflections.  Controllable with our free IOS and Android app.  Auto syncs with GI/Modes!
*Note:  The NEO has new Wifi chip technology that allows you access to new menu views for settings in the Pin Stadium app.  Dial in Cool White, Warm White, or any color and brightness level you desire. 

Would this essentially be the Omega with RGB? Does the new Wifi chip work with 5Ghz? If the new wifi chips have better wifi compatibility could I upgrade my current Omega's to the new wifi chip?

Thanks

#6264 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

Would this essentially be the Omega with RGB? Does the new Wifi chip work with 5Ghz? If the new wifi chips have better wifi compatibility could I upgrade my current Omega's to the new wifi chip?
Thanks

Yes the Neo Pin Stadium has many of the features Omega with the BLUR diffuser and colored RGB. The WiFi chips are not upgradeable and 2.4ghz is what is being used still and is a standard in the industry due to the fact that 5 ghz has a very short range despite its great power and speed. If you or a buddy are tech savvy there is a way potentially around it but it’s beyond the scope here

#6265 3 years ago

Scott - I'm a little confused. How much for the lights that have blur so no striping but also allow you to add color (not just warm white)?

#6266 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes the Neo Pin Stadium has many of the features Omega with the BLUR diffuser and colored RGB. The WiFi chips are not upgradeable and 2.4ghz is what is being used still and is a standard in the industry due to the fact that 5 ghz has a very short range despite its great power and speed. If you or a buddy are tech savvy there is a way potentially around it but it’s beyond the scope here

Thanks. My current work around is having a separate router that has a dedicated 2.4Ghz SSID just for this. I don't plan on changing the lighting much but figured i'd ask.

#6267 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Scott - I'm a little confused. How much for the lights that have blur so no striping but also allow you to add color (not just warm white)?

Either the NEO Fusions or the NEO Pin Stadiums will both give you that feature. Here are the links to both and the pricing information:

NEO Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

NEO Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

#6268 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Yes Canadian pricing conversion is not as friendly when it comes to the flagship product, despite that there have already been several Canadians ordering the NEO Fusions today so that's awesome and thanks for the support from Canada guys!

Yes there are a lot of options which is why (for now) I keep them available to accommodate other budgets and feature preferences.

Here is the short and sweet to make it simple:

Basically NEO Fusions are the ultimate as they have everything, and if not then go with the NEO Pin Stadiums(they are Fusions minus the Wifi controllable flashers), if you are on a budget then Omegas if you want smooth diffused white lights only, but if you want color then the standard Pin Stadiums will rock your world too. No matter what you go with you can't get wrong and they all come with the every popular UV+Glow flasher. I hope this helps!!

#6269 3 years ago

I have many sets of Fusions and Pin Stadiums, also an Orions Belt. Can I get some kind of trade in value towards these new Fusions?

#6270 3 years ago

First off you Know I love the product so Not a criticism! Must say as others have pointed out in the past the configuration, marketing, and product offering is nothing short of confusing... For the simple pinball owner (we are but simple pinball hobbyists Arghhh) have you ever considered a simple product layout with pricing to match the market interest? Example:

1. Basic PS lighting kit - $149 Only six colors, standard mag mount, instructions.
2 Premium PS lighting kit - $249 WiFi hundreds of colors with UV, playfield friendly mounting system, and defuser for No strips!
3 Premier addition kit - $349 Wifi with 16,000,000,000 colors, Playfield mount, multi flasher app enabled capability, Defuser, UV, the works all in setup.

Just seems like the market would greatly open up if it was a Bit less confusing, a bit more affordable to all, and save on the marketing robot image work lol. Again, all simply a suggestion as it seems like sales will become limited by conFusion and Neoed of price rather quickly.

#6271 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

First off you Know I love the product so Not a criticism!
Just seems like the market would greatly open up if it was a Bit less confusing, a bit more affordable to all, and save on the marketing robot image work lol. Again, all simply a suggestion as it seems like sales will become limited by conFusion and Neoed of price rather quickly.

Hey good to hear from you and as always appreciate the input. I figured I would see you in these parts today. I’m still in process of updating the website to make options simpler to choose from for a new buyer perspective and I’ll be sure to add some more robots to the site in tribute you

Thank you for all of your orders and support for the product from the very beginning as always!!

pinball_modding_pinball_mods_neo_story (resized).pngpinball_modding_pinball_mods_neo_story (resized).png
#6272 3 years ago

I don't really think there is anything confusing about the product lineup. Would I like to see some of these features as standard, yes. Would I like to pay less, yes. Do I think this would be possible while still making a profit, no idea but I guess yes.

With all that said, Scott makes a good product and provides GREAT service!

We can choose to buy it or not. If someone can make it as good or better and cheaper then nothing is stopping them I don't think?

#6273 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I have many sets of Fusions and Pin Stadiums, also an Orions Belt. Can I get some kind of trade in value towards these new Fusions?

Believe me I would love this too, I think if I really want them I bet the re-sale value of my pinstadiums would be decent. All I really care about is adding the BLUR.

Scott please I will buy whatever material you use and get it in there myself somehow hahahah .

#6274 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Believe me I would love this too, I think if I really want them I bet the re-sale value of my pinstadiums would be decent. All I really care about is adding the BLUR.
Scott please I will buy whatever material you use and get it in there myself somehow hahahah .

Yes I just saw your emailed and replied about if the BLUR could be added. The BLUR is not compatible with the original Pin Stadium lights. I’ve been working for a couple years trying to perfect it as an add-on, however the BLUR diffuser made it worse on normal Pin Stadiums when I attempted the retrofit. Surprisingly it actually widened the stripe issue and made it more apparent due to refracting light characteristics.

As a result I had to completely redesign a new product and can tell you without a doubt the NEO product line is the answer for this.

#6275 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes I just saw your emailed and replied about if the BLUR could be added. The BLUR is not compatible with the original Pin Stadium lights. I’ve been working for a couple years trying to perfect it as an add-on, however the BLUR diffuser made it worse on normal Pin Stadiums when I attempted the retrofit. Surprisingly it actually widened the stripe issue and made it more apparent due to refracting light characteristics.
As a result I had to completely redesign a new product and can tell you without a doubt the NEO product line is the answer for this.

Yep I figured as much and thanks for your reply Only thing you have left to do is make these completely invisible! hahahahaha

#6276 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yep I figured as much and thanks for your reply Only thing you have left to do is make these completely invisible! hahahahaha

Factory Stealth isn’t good enough?

#6277 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

Thanks

It's been an extremely busy day and tons of NEO Pin Stadium and NEO Fusions are being ordered. I am glad to they are a huge hit for you all and all the hard work in development and design is going to pay off for you all when you get them installed to see new functions/features. Can't wait !!!

As promised, here is the information on the NEO Fusions that were released today also:

The Ultimate Light Show is HERE!

Pin Stadium Fusion combines the following:

Pin Stadium WiFi RGB/Multi Colored(Hyperbeam+ technology)
Full Spectrum White GI lighting
BLUR Photon Merger
UV+Glow Flasher
Invisi-Shield 2.0
Orion's Belt: Multi Color WiFi Flasher System

This is an "All In One" every feature possible pair of lights bars with that ever popular stealth factory appearance. Auto syncs with GI/Modes!

See the Fusions in action on this video here and then follow it up with this one: here

These are the results you can expect on your machine, so be prepared to be blown away with our top of the line pinball mod FUSION!!!

This is the Fusion flagship of the Pin Stadium product line and they are going fast, order today! Pin Stadium NEO is an RGB/Multi Colored(Hyperbeam+ technology) + Full Spectrum White GI lighting kit with the long awaited BLUR (diffuser) combination for a super smooth factory lighting appearance with stripes or reflections. Controllable with our free IOS and Android app. Auto syncs with GI/Modes!

*Note: The NEO has new Wifi chip technology that allows you access to new menu views for some killer settings in the Pin Stadium app. Dial in Cool White, Warm White, Sunlight, Diamond White and any color and brightness level you desire with one press of your finger.

The color wheel gives you over 16,000,000 colors to choose from along with some very popular presets for easy of setting up. NEO also gives you the ability to adjust to any color of white spectrum also: Warm White, Cool White, Sunlight White, and Diamond White.

Simply type in the name of your machine and we will know what specific kit you need. Compatibility: Our kits work on any standard pinball machine new or old. We have tested and fitted these extensively on Stern (SAM/Whitestar/Spike 1/Spike 2), Bally/Williams DMD, Data East, JJP, Gottlieb, Spooky, Sega, Chicago Gaming, Dutch Pinball, Heighway Pinball, System 11, System 6, American Pinball etc.

This kit is fully loaded complete with easy Plug & Play installation instructions (10-15 minutes), no tools, and is easily transferable to any pinball machine. Powered by the all new Neo Plasma power supply for incredible eye boggling results. Get ready to be blown away with this kit

--

1x Pair of Neo Fusion Light bars
GI/Flasher Cables
Alcohol wipes
2x Cable Clamps
"Y" Service Port splitter
Fusion Power Supply
Plasma Power Supply
Installation instructions

Free IOS and Android app for download

Here is the link to purchase: NEO Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_fusion_pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

neo_fusion_pinball_modsA (resized).pngneo_fusion_pinball_modsA (resized).pngneo_fusion_pinball_lights_pinball_mods_ (resized).pngneo_fusion_pinball_lights_pinball_mods_ (resized).pngneo_fusion_pinball_mods_main_features (resized).pngneo_fusion_pinball_mods_main_features (resized).png

#6278 3 years ago

On a lighter note as Scott knows I think he and his products are awesome (even the robots!) I was in the arcade (basement) the other night with friends and while waiting my turn (I suck at pinball) I tried to decide what were the Top 3 games that are truly transformative with the PinStadium setup.

My conclusion
1. Deadpool LE. Absolutely an incredible pairing. The comic art and color pallet on this game almost explode in a 3D perspective at ever angle. Granted I will admit these are the Hyperbeam Artist series so not sure if that gives it extra pop but that game is completely a must have for these lights!
2. Star Wars LE. Same as above but with more emphasis on the UV flash added factor for a sensational space effect of lasers and explosions. Just love this game with the PS lighting for a true space adventure.
3. Have to go with WOZ. While BM66LE is close WOZ never really shines its true potential since you really can’t See most of the fine detail and art they put into this game! With the light added glow over the Playfield this game truly is displayed as I feel it should have been from the factory. Especially when that witch dies.

Yes, some games are fitting to be played dark and ominous (like Alien) but some games like the ones above are the definition of where this product shines. Plus Scott’s a pretty nice guy. Lol

What are Your top 3? Always looking for advise!

#6279 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

On a lighter note as Scott knows I think he and his products are awesome (even the robots!) I was in the arcade (basement) the other night with friends and while waiting my turn (I suck at pinball) I tried to decide what were the Top 3 games that are truly transformative with the PinStadium setup.
My conclusion
1. Deadpool LE. Absolutely an incredible pairing. The comic art and color pallet on this game almost explode in a 3D perspective at ever angle. Granted I will admit these are the Hyperbeam Artist series so not sure if that gives it extra pop but that game is completely a must have for these lights!
2. Star Wars LE. Same as above but with more emphasis on the UV flash added factor for a sensational space effect of lasers and explosions. Just love this game with the PS lighting for a true space adventure.
3. Have to go with WOZ. While BM66LE is close WOZ never really shines its true potential since you really can’t See most of the fine detail and art they put into this game! With the light added glow over the Playfield this game truly is displayed as I feel it should have been from the factory. Especially when that witch dies.
Yes, some games are fitting to be played dark and ominous (like Alien) but some games like the ones above are the definition of where this product shines. Plus Scott’s a pretty nice guy. Lol

I will add TSPP, the artwork on it seemed a bit bland but when the pinstadiums were added it really popped!

#6280 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

My conclusion

I'm not sure what my #3 would be but 1 & 2 easily go to WOZ and Pinball Magic both are entirely too dark and sometimes I turn the PSs off for a few minutes just to remind myself how big of a difference it is. I really like them on STTNG too but I've heard some others that don't like them on that game, haters gonna hate.

#6281 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I'm not sure what my #3 would be but 1 & 2 easily go to WOZ and Pinball Magic both are entirely too dark and sometimes I turn the PSs off for a few minutes just to remind myself how big of a difference it is. I really like them on STTNG too but I've heard some others that don't like them on that game, haters gonna hate.

Absolutely on PM! That was my number 6 game way way to dark. The purple Pops! As for haters, there is nothing wrong with opinions and preferences just never understand why some must make their dislike personal? My game, my choice.

#6282 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

1.Beatles
2.Deadpool
3.Rob Zombie

4.Iron Maiden
5.Elvira HOH (my favorite UV Flasher effect)

#6283 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

1.Beatles
2.Deadpool
3.Rob Zombie
4.Iron Maiden

I just ordered the Neo lights for my Elvira. Any chance you have before and after pics or some installation tips for a first time pin owner?

#6284 3 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

I just ordered the Neo lights for my Elvira. Any chance you have before and after pics or some installation tips for a first time pin owner?

Thank you very much for your NEO Pin Stadium order and here is the link for the install: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

I don't have any before and after pics yet for Elvira since the product just launched, however that machine is going to be amazing for the NEOs due to the fact that it has 2 plastic ramps on either side that would have reflected the dots of the original Pin Stadium. Would love to see some before and after pics when you get them.

That will get you going and then for the app connection/control set up part I will have that up on the website shortly since the NEO product use some new screens in the app. If you need anything when you get them or have any questions, you can email me [email protected]

I will help you out and respond quickly!!

Keep any eye out for updates to the website for the NEOs here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#6286 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

1.Beatles
2.Deadpool
3.Rob Zombie
4.Iron Maiden

Yeah i highly recommend them for Elvira, fantastic!

I bought the hyperbeams as Scott recommended for Elvira. I'm still very confused too! Oh well, they work for me.

#6287 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Those bad boys shipping soon?

Yes they will as they will be shipping within the week. Crazy amounts of orders coming in for these Neos and I am processing them in the order received. I will email you tracking as soon as they go to leave out of here.

#6288 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yeah i highly recommend them for Elvira, fantastic!
I bought the hyperbeams as Scott recommended for Elvira. I'm still very confused too! Oh well, they work for me.

Yes Hyperbeams are great for that machine for sure!

The NEOs have the Hyperbeams Plus+ integrated them. The "Plus+" means they are boosted even more than the normal Hyperbeams, so basically even deeper/richer RGB(Colored) LEDs. The NEOs also have the BLUR(diffuser) on top of them to provide a smooth silky lighting experience. This means you don't see any source leds. I hope this helps explain better, but please let me know if you have any more questions. I am sure you are not the only one

Here is a link to them: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

neo_pinball_mods_ad (resized).pngneo_pinball_mods_ad (resized).png
#6289 3 years ago

Here you go. Clears it right up!

Pinstadiums- Provides WiFi app controllable vivid GI Illumination and adds dramatics effects with UV+Glow Flasher

Hyperbeam– Same feature as the Pin Stadium listed above but 2x the power and specially formulated RGB LEDs for VERY deep rich colors and Diamond White GI. Excellent especially for darker colored artwork playfields.

Omega – Same features as the Pin Stadiums but instead of RGB(colored) + White lighting it has the BLUR (diffuser) with white lighting adjustments only for a very factory appearance.

Fusion– Same features Pin Stadiums + these have a Wifi controllable flasher system embedded into the light bars which allow up to 4 trigger locations for flashers.

NEO Pin Stadium Same features as the Pin Stadiums + Hyperbeams Plus+ and BLUR Photon Merger(colored RGB diffused lights)

NEO Fusion Same features as the Fusions + Hyperbeams Plus+ and BLUR Photon Merger(colored RGB diffused lights) Basically the top of the line ultimate light show All-In-One product! We hope this helps you to answer all of your questions. Click here to ORDER NOW

#6290 3 years ago

Scott, what is the big difference with the 4x wifi flashers? What type of artwork would that be best for?

#6291 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Here you go. Clears it right up!
Pinstadiums- Provides WiFi app controllable vivid GI Illumination and adds dramatics effects with UV+Glow Flasher
Hyperbeam– Same feature as the Pin Stadium listed above but 2x the power and specially formulated RGB LEDs for VERY deep rich colors and Diamond White GI. Excellent especially for darker colored artwork playfields.
Omega – Same features as the Pin Stadiums but instead of RGB(colored) + White lighting it has the BLUR (diffuser) with white lighting adjustments only for a very factory appearance.
Fusion– Same features Pin Stadiums + these have a Wifi controllable flasher system embedded into the light bars which allow up to 4 trigger locations for flashers.
NEO Pin Stadium Same features as the Pin Stadiums + Hyperbeams Plus+ and BLUR Photon Merger(colored RGB diffused lights)
NEO Fusion Same features as the Fusions + Hyperbeams Plus+ and BLUR Photon Merger(colored RGB diffused lights) Basically the top of the line ultimate light show All-In-One product! We hope this helps you to answer all of your questions. Click here to ORDER NOW

Perfect find on the website as I updated that the other day prior to the release of these. I will post the link for others to read also:

https://pinstadium.com/faqs/

Quoted from iceman44:

Scott, what is the big difference with the 4x wifi flashers? What type of artwork would that be best for?

Great question and the NEO Fusions offer the same benefits as the Neo Pin Stadiums but what sets them apart is they have an extra set of lights on the light bars dedicated to flashers. They are also Wifi controllable via the app so you can adjust the colors and brightness of them.

The "4x" means you can connect up to 4 additional flashers (just like you do with the UV+Glow on the Pin Stadiums but x4 more connection options). The type of artwork these are best for will be any machine and any artwork since you can dial them in to your like. You can have a gold flasher, turquoise, diamond white, pink, purple, blue, etc and anything in between.

It's a dazzling light show man!! Here is a video of the example of what those flashers will do on a machine:

This is a video of a customer's machine with the regular Fusions installed so watch the flashers going off and one as they changing colors. The difference here with the standard Fusions and new NEO Fusions is you will no longer see the striping (far right side of the playfield) of the lights with the NEO that can occur on some machines:

#6292 3 years ago

Everyone has asked when the new instructions are going to be up for the Neos and they will be live by the time you receive your shipment. Making progress on the website in that arena as we speak. The install process which will be the same as the normal Pin Stadium products you've come to know and love. The difference is going to be some really nice new and additional functions and settings menus in the app which will be detailed in the app section. You will now be able to have a separate screen for the color and white adjustments which allows for stored white setting presets also which is super cool.

You also will have the ability to have instant Cool White and Warm White base settings with the touch of the button. From there you can dial into to Sunlight White, Diamond White, and all ranges in between that will allow you to get a cross hybrid mix of let's say Sunlight White and Warm White. This is going to add some really nice accents to the artwork on the playfield if you want a natural factory appearance.

Then comes the color wheel and power of the Hyperbeam Plus+ which is for those of you that want to dial in a super spooky or deep space or lost jungle atmostphere depending on which machine you are installing them into. More details to come, but a lot of neat stuff to look forward to with Pin Stadium!!
pinstadium_pinball_mods_app_15_00 (resized).pngpinstadium_pinball_mods_app_15_00 (resized).png

pinstadium_mods_installs (resized).pngpinstadium_mods_installs (resized).png
#6293 3 years ago

Recently purchased a used set of Pin Stadiums. I bought them to see if I would like them so will test it on all my pins. However they didn't come with a power supply or connector to the Pin stadium board. How would I go about getting these to work ?

#6294 3 years ago
Quoted from Kenz:

Recently purchased a used set of Pin Stadiums. I bought them to see if I would like them so will test it on all my pins. However they didn't come with a power supply or connector to the Pin stadium board. How would I go about getting these to work ?

If you have just the light bars only, then you will need the following:

Transport Pack: https://pinstadium.com/product/transport-pack/

GI/Flasher Cables: https://pinstadium.com/product/gi-flasher-cables/

Universal Power: https://pinstadium.com/product/universal-power/

I hope this helps!!

#6295 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

If you have just the light bars only, then you will need the following:
Transport Pack: https://pinstadium.com/product/transport-pack/
GI/Flasher Cables: https://pinstadium.com/product/gi-flasher-cables/
Universal Power: https://pinstadium.com/product/universal-power/
I hope this helps!!

Thanks for the quick response. So went on your site. The products above come to a reasonable $55 but $142.50 for shipping!

#6296 3 years ago
Quoted from Kenz:

Thanks for the quick response. So went on your site. The products above come to a reasonable $55 but $142.50 for shipping!

Agreed!! Sounds like you might be out of the country or something. Email me at [email protected] and provide your address etc in the email. Once I have more details I can help further.

#6297 3 years ago

I am gong to love them in my new GOT LE.

Currently in BM66 and JP and the light show rocks..the secret hookup with the shaker to hit that glow is magic.

Yelobird , you are right...nice guy and fantastic support..Your are in the top 5..HA.

#6298 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I am gong to love them in my new GOT LE.
Currently in BM66 and JP and the light show rocks..the secret hookup with the shaker to hit that glow is magic.
yelobird , you are right...nice guy and fantastic support..Your are in the top 5..HA.

GOTLE is going to be awesome the Neos for sure! Thanks man for great compliment.

#6299 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

GOTLE is going to be awesome the Neos for sure! Thanks man for great compliment.

NEO all the way....waiting for a year end sale..HAHA.

#6300 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

NEO all the way....waiting for a year end sale..HAHA.

You might be waiting a long while then

Neo is definitely going to impress and once these start arriving in collectors machines in the next week or less then it's going to be really cool to hear the reactions. Can't wait!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/126?hl=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.