(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,217 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-mandalorian-pinball-mods (resized).jpg
There are 8,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 165.
#6201 3 years ago

I am excited to see what they look like on The New TMNT. I know that look great on my Iron Maiden.

#6202 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I am excited to see what they look like on The New TMNT. I know that look great on my Iron Maiden.

Yes it's going to be HUGE!!! A ton of collectors ordered the Pin Stadiums immediately when it was announced so we will see pics soon!!

#6203 3 years ago
comparison_chart_pinstadium (resized).pngcomparison_chart_pinstadium (resized).png
#6204 3 years ago

I installed Omega Plus on my JP last night. Well mostly as I'm waiting on art blades. First of all I had a few questions which PinStadium responded to immediately via their support chat on their site which was appreciated. I don't have a shaker motor but hooked up the flasher connection to the shaker with the clips and used electrical tape to make sure they don't move.

As mentioned before these are VERY BRIGHT. I'm still struggling to find which setting I like for the blend of warm white and cool white. Mainly I don't want to oversaturate the playfield lights. I'm curious to what others have used on the JP with Omega Plus. Currently I have both the warm white and cool white set around 10%.

Also I played a few games to get a feel of the UV flasher. Is the flasher one purpleish color with one brightness setting? With mine hooked up to the shaker it's hard for me to test.

Lastly a point of note for users that have Eero routers to avoid troubleshooting. This won't work with Eero according to some recent reddit threads on the MagicHome wifi controller this uses. I assume this is because Eero broadcasts one SSID for both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz but it's still odd since I have 2.4Ghz devices. Fortunately I have a separate gateway router that has 2.4Ghz to be able to control the pin stadiums.

#6205 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

I installed Omega Plus on my JP last night. Well mostly as I'm waiting on art blades. First of all I had a few questions which PinStadium responded to immediately via their support chat on their site which was appreciated. I don't have a shaker motor but hooked up the flasher connection to the shaker with the clips and used electrical tape to make sure they don't move.
As mentioned before these are VERY BRIGHT. I'm still struggling to find which setting I like for the blend of warm white and cool white. Mainly I don't want to oversaturate the playfield lights. I'm curious to what others have used on the JP with Omega Plus. Currently I have both the warm white and cool white set around 10%.
Also I played a few games to get a feel of the UV flasher. Is the flasher one purpleish color with one brightness setting? With mine hooked up to the shaker it's hard for me to test.
Lastly a point of note for users that have Eero routers to avoid troubleshooting. This won't work with Eero according to some recent reddit threads on the MagicHome wifi controller this uses. I assume this is because Eero broadcasts one SSID for both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz but it's still odd since I have 2.4Ghz devices. Fortunately I have a separate gateway router that has 2.4Ghz to be able to control the pin stadiums.

Yes the Omegas Plus+ are very powerful beasts and the brightness settings you have in the app sounds prefect. You could try all warm white and see what you think and then go with all cool. Then if you like one or the other leave it that way. There are a lot of gold tones in the artwork to do really well with the warm white and there’s a lot of blue at the same time which does great with the cool white.

But if you are in between then split then down the middle like you have them now.

The shaker motor is what most prefer on Jurassic Park but you can try other location such as the Rescue Flasher: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/108#post-5173313

If you have them connected to your shaker motor and make sure you turn the shaker feature on in the settings. A good way to test to see if the UV+Glow flasher feature is working is if you visually do see the purplish white light that you described. If so then all is good!!

In regards to Eero that is very interesting that they broadcast on the same SSID. If you go into your router settings and rename a separate network to a unique name for the 2.4 ghz then that should resolve any conflict you might be seeing. I have always see them separate. But the good news is you have them connected so it’s all good.

Thanks for your order!! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any help at all.

#6206 3 years ago

Has anybody tried these on Elvira? Is it too bright? I don't want to ruin the campiness feel.

Works great on my JPLE, BM66 and others. My repair guy hasn't been able to get Woz lights working for whatever reason.

#6207 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

In regards to Eero that is very interesting that they broadcast on the same SSID. If you go into your router settings and rename a separate network to a unique name for the 2.4 ghz then that should resolve any conflict you might be seeing.

Unfortunately there's no way to do that. It's a "feature" . One of those things where the simplicity and convenience becomes a negative. The simplicity of it is also why I had to keep my ISP gateway router, but I won't bore you with the details there. Really just wanted to give you a heads up. It may also be something with all mesh networks i'm just not certain and doesn't seem worth my while to get eero support involved after seeing the reddit threads. If you are developing with other controllers and need a tester i'd be happy to help just shoot me a DM.

#6208 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

Unfortunately there's no way to do that. It's a "feature" . One of those things where the simplicity and convenience becomes a negative. The simplicity of it is also why I had to keep my ISP gateway router, but I won't bore you with the details there. Really just wanted to give you a heads up. It may also be something with all mesh networks i'm just not certain and doesn't seem worth my while to get eero support involved after seeing the reddit threads. If you are developing with other controllers and need a tester i'd be happy to help just shoot me a DM.

I haven't had an issue with my Google Wifi mesh routers/access points, for what it's worth. Of course I have ATT fiber internet + Uverse TV so I did not have the option of getting rid of their crappy router. It's possible that the Pinstadiums are still connecting to the "old" network even though my phones are all connected to the Google mesh.

#6209 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I haven't had an issue with my Google Wifi mesh routers/access points, for what it's worth. Of course I have ATT fiber internet + Uverse TV so I did not have the option of getting rid of their crappy router. It's possible that the Pinstadiums are still connecting to the "old" network even though my phones are all connected to the Google mesh.

Interesting maybe it's not the mesh then. I'm in the same boat for the router. Eero doesn't have PPPOE or VLAN options (required for Centurylink fiber) to get rid of my Cenurylink router. In this case however it proved useful since it has separate 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz SSID/radios.

#6210 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Has anybody tried these on Elvira? Is it too bright? I don't want to ruin the campiness feel.
Works great on my JPLE, BM66 and others. My repair guy hasn't been able to get Woz lights working for whatever reason.

I recommend the Hyperbeams for this and this machine is one of many machines I created them for due to the fact that the Play fields are very dark because of the dark artwork also and I didn’t want to lose the creepy can’t be feel. With the boosted RGB on the Hyperbeams you can get full playfield illumination with the colored lights. I like to run a blood red on mine for some very cool results. Blue looks amazing also and I have the warm white at 0% in the app while the colors are at 100%.

Regular Pin Stadium’s look good with a low 30% warm white setting but I personally wanted to have color accents to the playfield to get that haunted look and also to be able to see the ball at the same time. This was best achieved with the Hyperbeams.

In regards to WOZ I would suggest don’t a factory reset on the lights and see if that resolves the issue. Then the next place to check is the GI connection to the machine. It may look and feel solid but my guess is that it does not have a good connection or maybe one of the wire taps has a break in the line.

A good way to test if your G.I. is working is by putting the alligator clips from the blue and white wire onto the ends of a 9 V battery. It will confirm that they’re working when they come on as it takes the GI connection out of the equation.

I hope this helps and if for any reason you still need some help shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will get help you to resolve it.

#6211 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

That’s good information and I have not any persistent issues with the mesh networks or even on mine which is how they are set up in my gameroom. However I do recall one customer with that brand of mesh (now that I hear the name of yours) and it was acting strange.

All others have been good so I guess that “feature” on yours might be a limitation. Normally you can dial into a router through it's IP address to change the SSID name, however it sounds like you have been through this before. Good thing you have your other trusty router.

Some of you may know this but this would be a good time for me to mention that you can also connect directly to the Pin Stadium’s WiFi (LEDNet***) without using your Wi-Fi if you ever run into a situation or don’t want to add it to your Wi-Fi network. Maybe you are out camping in the middle of the woods with your buddies and you bring your favorite pinball machine along with the generator and you want to adjust the Pin Stadium lights.

There you go!!

#6212 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Some of you may know this but this would be a good time for me to mention that you can also connect directly to the Pin Stadium’s WiFi (LEDNet***) without using your Wi-Fi if you ever run into a situation or don’t want to add it to your Wi-Fi network. Maybe you are out camping in the middle of the woods with your buddies and you bring your favorite pinball machine along with the generator and you want to adjust the Pin Stadium lights.
There you go!!

That's actually great info for a work around. I didn't know the app allowed configuration while connected to that wifi and assumed it was a setup only type thing.

#6213 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

That's actually great info for a work around. I didn't know the app allowed configuration while connected to that wifi and assumed it was a setup only type thing.

Yes it’s a nice luxury to be able to add the Pin Stadiums to your WiFi so that all you have to do is open the Pin Stadium app and control them versus searching for a network, then controlling them.

It’s by no means a requirement, but is super handy when you have multiple Pin Stadiums in your collection and not needing to search out the network.

#6214 3 years ago

I get the question a lot as to which of the Pin Stadium products is the best for overall performance and light show, I highly recommend the Fusion as do many other collectors. If you want to rock your world and the one under your glass then:

Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

pinball_led_pinball_modding_fusion (resized).pngpinball_led_pinball_modding_fusion (resized).png
#6215 3 years ago

Does anyone have experience with what color rubber works well with the UV + Glow flasher? I was thinking translucent rubbers may pick up that light and make more of a glow effect. I'm not sure if other colors might as well such as orange? I realize there are the Glow in the dark rubbers but I don't think that would look good on a JP.

#6216 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

Does anyone have experience with what color rubber works well with the UV + Glow flasher? I was thinking translucent rubbers may pick up that light and make more of a glow effect. I'm not sure if other colors might as well such as orange? I realize there are the Glow in the dark rubbers but I don't think that would look good on a JP.

Eric from Titan has many customers ordering them for this very reason. He has the Pin Stadiums on all his machines. He does the glow rings to accent the UV+Glow just like you are planning. Ask him and he will tell you the best one:

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

If I remember correctly you will want the fluorescent colored ones that are not translucent. But ask him to be sure. I hope this helps!!

#6217 3 years ago

Be sure to check out the Pin Stadium American Pinball Hot Wheels pinball mods before and after results. HUGE results!!!

Tons of collectors have been anxiously awaiting its arrival so they can install the Pin Stadiums on them.

#6218 3 years ago

just installed some of Scott's lights on my new Hotwheels tonight and man it looks killer! pics to come!

#6219 3 years ago

Thanks and here you go!!

774C3290-50C1-4018-ABA3-B2841FD2BE35 (resized).jpeg774C3290-50C1-4018-ABA3-B2841FD2BE35 (resized).jpeg7A31D38D-68B6-4EF3-B081-527DF92C7ECE (resized).jpeg7A31D38D-68B6-4EF3-B081-527DF92C7ECE (resized).jpeg
#6220 3 years ago

A boatload of Pin Stadium’s Rick and Morty pinball mods getting installed recently. WOW this game will REALLY surprise you what it can do once the artwork is properly lit. Absolutely love this amazing pinball machine!!

A bunch of Spooky Pinball Rick & Morty owners are VERY happy campers now. This past week has been crazy for this machine!! Thank you again for all of your orders.

A very important common misconception for those new to Pin Stadiums initially gets them thinking:

“This may be a game that I don’t really think will benefit from the Pin Stadiums”

Or:

“I don’t want to affect the awesome RGB color changing light show”

I will be updating the FAQs section this week to include this topic as I know it will be very helpful for those on the fence.

The good news is: Pin Stadiums were specifically designed to be visually compatible with the RGB light shows and it will definitely NOT be negatively affected at all by Pin Stadiums.

Remember you have full control of the brightness and colors with the app. However the point here is the fact that in order to overpower factory RGB lighting you would need to have direct sunlight to visually impact the light source. So the good news is that you will not have to worry about this one bit. Guaranteed!!

The Pin Stadiums boost your machine like crazy as you can now see the artwork in between the great light show. Then add the UV+Glow flashers and its a no brainer!!

Let’s start this by having you take a look at this “Before” picture a Spooky Rick & Morty pinball owner took of their machine in their gameroom with no exterior lighting. Take bets on what you think the outcome will be.

Then later on I’ll send the “After”. Let’s see if it will change your minds. This should be fun!

0A7912EC-C2E3-4AFE-B259-D243BE1BF715 (resized).jpeg0A7912EC-C2E3-4AFE-B259-D243BE1BF715 (resized).jpeg

#6221 3 years ago

Here are the Rick & Morty pinstadium results everyone has been waiting for! This customer was stoked to see the transformation and WATCH the video at the end with the enhanced UV+Glow light show.

Here is this collector’s review comment on them: “Def a game changer and I can’t imagine owning a pinball machine without them”

Watch the video here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB4YERJHdtQ/?igshid=1re408n7feyqa

This explains the crazy amount of Pin Stadium orders coming in for this machine!!

8E197804-926F-4978-9FD1-555742C7B08E (resized).jpeg8E197804-926F-4978-9FD1-555742C7B08E (resized).jpegC4B18CE9-E261-4703-A83A-7AD35723B9DF (resized).jpegC4B18CE9-E261-4703-A83A-7AD35723B9DF (resized).jpeg
#6222 3 years ago

Update on shipping for this week, I managed to get the high volume of Pin Stadium orders for Rick & Morty and many others all out the door with "Same Day" shipping!! Thank you again for a tremendous response for the Pin Stadium products and there are going to be a lot of R&M machines, Hot Wheels, and tons others getting lit up with some very impressive results. You all are awesome!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_mods_lighted_pinball_mods_led_bulb_kits (resized).pngpinball_mods_lighted_pinball_mods_led_bulb_kits (resized).png

#6223 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

A few have asked about the flasher location for Willy Wonka and I will post that up once I have the best recommended location figured out. Wow a lot of Wonka owners are getting Pin Stadiums, thanks for the outstanding support for the product!!

Hi Scott, I heard the best place was the shaker. How should that be connected?
Thanks!
Tom

#6224 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Hi Scott, I heard the best place was the shaker. How should that be connected?
Thanks!
Tom

Yes that’s been the most popular location for sure! Here is a pic of where to put the wire taps on the 2 yellow wires coming out of the shaker motor connection.

868CEB99-57FA-44F3-959F-24BC71C37A6C (resized).jpeg868CEB99-57FA-44F3-959F-24BC71C37A6C (resized).jpeg
#6225 3 years ago

One of the best things you can do to your pinball machine Pin Stadium pinball mods. Game changer folks!!!

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/

stern_iron_man_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_iron_man_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6226 3 years ago

This week Spooky Pinball's Rick & Morty has been extremely hot for collectors for the Pin Stadiums. Wow that a difference it has made for that game and the light show is even better with them. What a great game to put them on!!

The Pin Stadiums and Hyperbeams were tied for total sales this past week and Fusions just beat them out. It's always cool seeing these products battle it out among each other as it's the collector's preferences driving the numbers. There is something for everyone!!

Here is a link for you to choose from: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

As always, you guys are tremendous and thank you to everyone!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

led_pinball_mods_2020 (resized).pngled_pinball_mods_2020 (resized).png
#6227 3 years ago

Can someone post a pic of where you hooked UV glow flasher for TAF?

#6228 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Can someone post a pic of where you hooked UV glow flasher for TAF?

The left ramp flasher seems to be a great place. Most of the collectors prefer that one for the UV+Glow trigger on their Pin Stadiums.

You can try others too but I would suggest staying away from the swamp flasher on the right as it goes off way too much

*Corrected this picture from my previous to show the correct flasher I was referencing.

2FDC2048-F4BC-406E-BA04-20E8EE62C458 (resized).jpeg2FDC2048-F4BC-406E-BA04-20E8EE62C458 (resized).jpeg
#6229 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The left ramp flasher seems to be a great place. Most of the collectors prefer that one for the UV+Glow trigger on their Pin Stadiums.
You can try others too but I would suggest staying away from the swamp flasher on the right as it goes off way too much
*Corrected this picture from my previous to show the correct flasher I was referencing. [quoted image]

Thanks. How do I connect to that though? Underneath using those long skinny things and jamming it into the wire that connects to that flash?? Any pic of the connection?

#6230 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks. How do I connect to that though? Underneath using those long skinny things and jamming it into the wire that connects to that flash?? Any pic of the connection?

You will use the wire taps so that you can connect to the flashers stealth underneath the playfield where those 2 flashers meet at the connector. Once you locate the wire you will then pressure fit the wire taps next to them like so. The pic is an example similar to what you will see to give you an idea.

Notice how the end of the green wire tap is bent over, as that will be important to give you enough girth to attach the clips to. That is for the end that is not going into the wire connector.

7CDF4A49-9445-4C3E-BACA-96ABB9223787 (resized).jpeg7CDF4A49-9445-4C3E-BACA-96ABB9223787 (resized).jpeg
#6231 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You will use the wire taps so that you can connect to the flashers stealth underneath the playfield where those 2 flashers meet at the connector. Once you locate the wire you will then pressure fit the wire taps next to them like so. The pic is an example similar to what you will see to give you an idea.
Notice how the end of the green wire tap is bent over, as that will be important to give you enough girth to attach the clips to. That is for the end that is not going into the wire connector. [quoted image]

Sounds good - thanks!

#6232 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sounds good - thanks!

No problem! If you open the coin door and go into Settings/Flashers it will tell your the two colors of the wires you are looking for while that flasher is activated. Makes things much easier to locate visually.

It should be #19 “Lower Ramp/Jet Bumpers” Black and Orange wire.

FC4071B6-A247-4681-BB2B-A75D56D27EA6 (resized).jpegFC4071B6-A247-4681-BB2B-A75D56D27EA6 (resized).jpeg
#6233 3 years ago

Thanks Scott. All set

Pics for those who want to see the connection point. Also before and Afters.

I went 44% otherwise it's too much. These are omegas bc I had to avoid that striping on the ramps

20200702_153502 (resized).jpg20200702_153502 (resized).jpg20200702_153505 (resized).jpg20200702_153505 (resized).jpg20200702_155903 (resized).jpg20200702_155903 (resized).jpg20200702_155916 (resized).jpg20200702_155916 (resized).jpg
#6234 3 years ago

TMNTLE
Before and after

B9A41F76-4CDF-4CFF-AB25-373126B0F2EE (resized).jpegB9A41F76-4CDF-4CFF-AB25-373126B0F2EE (resized).jpeg54F9C452-64B9-4159-BB5F-DB30F034A3DA (resized).jpeg54F9C452-64B9-4159-BB5F-DB30F034A3DA (resized).jpeg
#6235 3 years ago
Quoted from joefox22:

TMNTLE
Before and after
[quoted image][quoted image]

Those are the omegas without stripes right?

#6236 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Those are the omegas without stripes right?

Yes correct they are Omegas in the TMNT from joefox22

For others interested on the Pin Stadium Omega pinball mods they posted above, here is the direct link: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/

Thanks to both of you for posting these up. They look amazing!!!

#6237 3 years ago

Houdini with Pin Stadium Hyperbeams anyone? Check out the Before and then the 2 Afters with differ color settings(Purple/Pink and Green). Can you say wow?

This collector said the following:

“Well I must say. Very impressive on Houdini These should be factory installed on every game”

and then I asked him:

“Are you happy with them?”

He replied:

“ Extremely. Exactly what I was looking for!! They look fantastic on it. I’ve only played one game But it was like playing a very high end game If that makes sense“

You can imagine how the rest of the conversation went:

“ I have a buddy with 200 pins. He’s coming here this week sometime. You don’t mind if I show him lol. He will love these lights and I’ll give him the Pin Stadium sickness too”

EA1CB64D-9161-41B5-8A07-FC972E359EFF (resized).jpegEA1CB64D-9161-41B5-8A07-FC972E359EFF (resized).jpegE969FF07-C53C-4028-ACB5-296E26DEE16D (resized).jpegE969FF07-C53C-4028-ACB5-296E26DEE16D (resized).jpeg060DE276-07EF-4795-88B3-A67E7B56FCD1 (resized).jpeg060DE276-07EF-4795-88B3-A67E7B56FCD1 (resized).jpeg
#6238 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Houdini with Pin Stadium Hyperbeams anyone? Check out the Before and then the 2 Afters with differ color settings(Purple/Pink and Green). Can you say wow?
This collector said the following:
“Well I must say. Very impressive on Houdini These should be factory installed on every game”
and then I asked him:
“Are you happy with them?”
He replied:
“ Extremely. Exactly what I was looking for!! They look fantastic on it. I’ve only played one game But it was like playing a very high end game If that makes sense“
You can imagine how the rest of the conversation went:
“ I have a buddy with 200 pins. He’s coming here this week sometime. You don’t mind if I show him lol. He will love these lights and I’ll give him the Pin Stadium sickness too”[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Many have asked where the best place to trigger the UV+Glow flashers on Houdini since seeing this post and ordering a set. The shaker motor is awesome for this!! See attached:

34D39989-84A9-4CF8-A2AE-C82C78741FB5 (resized).jpeg34D39989-84A9-4CF8-A2AE-C82C78741FB5 (resized).jpeg
#6239 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Are the hyperbeams also installed in the head? I notice the backglass seems much more vibrant in the bottom two photos.
Thanks for showing where to hook these up, that will prove very helpful if ordered.

#6240 3 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

Are the hyperbeams also installed in the head? I notice the backglass seems much more vibrant in the bottom two photos.
Thanks for showing where to hook these up, that will prove very helpful if ordered.

They are just installed on the playfield. What is happening is the camera is attempting to pick up light through it’s aperture and once the playfield is lit up it identifies the entire area as brighter. Basically just an auto-adjust feature of phone’s camera in an attempt to balance the quality of lighting.

You’re welcome and I am glad that trigger location was helpful.

#6241 3 years ago

It's early morning here at Pin Stadium and there were a large amount of orders to fill from this 4th of July weekend. WOW talk about a blast !! Anyways, all orders from the weekend have shipped. Tracking information is in your inbox!!

On a side note :

I get the question a lot about whether the Invisi-Shields 2.0 are part of the Pin Stadiums and YES all of them have been updated to be included with every product automatically. What's the difference? It allows the light bars to be 10% slimmer and also 100% stealth even more than the original version. Also if you have Pin Stadiums they are easily upgradable by simply removing the old ones and putting on the new.

Invisi-Shield 2.0: https://pinstadium.com/product/invisi-shield/

You all are amazing and thanks for the outstanding loyal support for the product. There are going to be tons of machines getting lit this week as the shipments arrive. The Pin Stadium TNMT pinball mods and Rick and Morty pinball mods have been HUGE for collectors, among many other pinball machines of course.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

led_pinball_lights_invisishield20 (resized).pngled_pinball_lights_invisishield20 (resized).png
#6242 3 years ago

The beauty behind Pin Stadium is it's ability to fully and evenly light the entire playfield while synchronizing it's GI light show with precision to the pinball machine itself. The way the kits are designed is so that the original designer of the machines is able to gain control of the Pin Stadiums so that it matches their light show design. How does this happen? Easy just plug Pin Stadiums and they will automagically do this for you.

This is an excellent picture below that demonstrates the areas that factory lighting cannot reach to properly illuminate the artwork on a playfield. Keep in mind that by having these dark spots also means that this is where your eye loses the ball as it passes into these shadows. It happen so fast that you may not realize this but it's going to cause major calculations issues with your brain. Not good!!

Ever feel like you need to have the lights on in the room to see?

Maybe you don't even realize it and just always have them on?

You may have convinced yourself that using exterior lighting on your pinball machines is acceptable?

Well the good news is that it gets even better from here~~

Game rooms are historically dark for good reason, so that they create an environmental experience with the glow of the machines that brings us back to why we are all here to enjoy pinball to it's fullest. Dark game rooms are what you want to fully enjoy your collection, but what you DON'T WANT are dark machines.

Why accept anything less than the best for your beauties?

Once you get your first set of Pin Stadiums, then you will be able to see why collectors come back for more to complete their entire collection.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_led_lights_bulbs_pinstadium (resized).pngpinball_led_lights_bulbs_pinstadium (resized).png

jjp_woz_pinstadium (resized).pngjjp_woz_pinstadium (resized).png

#6243 3 years ago

I had a few requests for before and after pics of the Pin Stadium Spooky Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle Pinball Mods installed on a machine.

A0A52005-A658-4569-A3BF-26D3F422D2AC (resized).jpegA0A52005-A658-4569-A3BF-26D3F422D2AC (resized).jpegF669623E-EF39-4B35-9C4C-7B010330434C (resized).jpegF669623E-EF39-4B35-9C4C-7B010330434C (resized).jpeg
#6244 3 years ago

I’ve installed a lot of Pinstadium sets on my games in the past, but this was the first time doing a JJP. Thanks to Scott for being patient and going above and beyond to get everything working just right.

Before and after pics in a dark room. These are the Omegas at only about 33% brightness.

13C8B7E8-979C-4189-A0FD-E5795636EA8A (resized).jpeg13C8B7E8-979C-4189-A0FD-E5795636EA8A (resized).jpeg7410E385-A30C-4337-9ED0-37CBE7301AB3 (resized).jpeg7410E385-A30C-4337-9ED0-37CBE7301AB3 (resized).jpeg
#6245 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

These are the Omegas at only about 33% brightness.

They look great on that Wonka.

Omegas kick ass!
I have them on all my machines, love them!

#6246 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I’ve installed a lot of Pinstadium sets on my games in the past, but this was the first time doing a JJP. Thanks to Scott for being patient and going above and beyond to get everything working just right.
Before and after pics in a dark room. These are the Omegas at only about 33% brightness.[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow that is a HUGE change and thanks man for taking the time to share these with all of us. Glad I could help you out as always!!

#6247 3 years ago

Massive amounts of Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pin Stadiums pinball mods are going into machines as we speak. I have been asked by several as to the best location for the GI and the UV+Glow trigger locations.

As always any white GI will work but on the right side under the plastic is a nice white bulb that is easy to access.

Then for the flasher the left red dome “Upper Flipper Flash” is perfect with some super impressive visual results.

I’m recommending the Hyperbeams for this machine for that extra pop on the artwork.

Hyperbeams: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/

I hope this helps you out. Also as always the Pin Stadium products are in stock and shipping “Same Day”!!

You all have been out of this world with orders and support for the products. Lots of good stuff going on over here as a result.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
E95B4C99-710A-4554-8DA0-5FAB04303DE9 (resized).jpegE95B4C99-710A-4554-8DA0-5FAB04303DE9 (resized).jpeg9EBD2532-7898-4AA6-999F-75E3F9225188 (resized).jpeg9EBD2532-7898-4AA6-999F-75E3F9225188 (resized).jpegE7AB36E4-5C29-4A6A-9DB0-595AAFB14A3D (resized).jpegE7AB36E4-5C29-4A6A-9DB0-595AAFB14A3D (resized).jpeg

#6248 3 years ago

Here are the pics of the before and after results of the Pin Stadium on TMNT. One important thing to point out is the section on the “Before” that has red arrows.

Warning BEWARE when you read this as you cannot ever go back from this point

Part of the design of the new Stern pinball machines (even before TMNT etc) has apron lighting that was intended to help light up the flipper area, however this design causes a major shadow flaw in front of the flippers that extends 6-7 inches and “follows”/moves with the flipper.

This result is that the area behind the flippers (drain area) holds that light from reaching the playing area (in front of the flippers) which causes heavy shadows due to the flippers acting as a damn wall to block the light.

This feedback I have been getting from a lot of collectors is that this distracting effect has been driving them nuts. Once you see it, you can’t “unsee” it unfortunately. Take a look next time you play, yikes!!!

The good news is that that Pin Stadiums remove this effect while providing a dazzling playfield illumination. Check it out!!

Here is the link to order:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

BE465D98-049B-4190-B8D9-2815A1E106E5 (resized).jpegBE465D98-049B-4190-B8D9-2815A1E106E5 (resized).jpeg2B97D250-7FEC-4230-9C96-D3E74DA3E21C (resized).jpeg2B97D250-7FEC-4230-9C96-D3E74DA3E21C (resized).jpegA2812988-7D40-4C20-8972-7DEC5A94B5A9 (resized).jpegA2812988-7D40-4C20-8972-7DEC5A94B5A9 (resized).jpeg

#6250 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Massive amounts of Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pin Stadiums pinball mods are going into machines as we speak. I have been asked by several as to the best location for the GI and the UV+Glow trigger locations.
As always any white GI will work but on the right side under the plastic is a nice white bulb that is easy to access.
Then for the flasher the left red dome “Upper Flipper Flash” is perfect with some super impressive visual results.
I’m recommending the Hyperbeams for this machine for that extra pop on the artwork.
Hyperbeams: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/
I hope this helps you out. Also as always the Pin Stadium products are in stock and shipping “Same Day”!!
You all have been out of this world with orders and support for the products. Lots of good stuff going on over here as a result.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

A lot of installs on this machine this weekend with the Pin Stadium products. To make things easier for all of you installing these:

Here are the under playfield pics of the recommended GI (1st pic) and Flasher connections for Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pinball.

63F4BCF4-5FE7-4055-A714-E60C0F4C20A6 (resized).jpeg63F4BCF4-5FE7-4055-A714-E60C0F4C20A6 (resized).jpeg319E15F7-12C6-4579-BB50-41301488CD94 (resized).jpeg319E15F7-12C6-4579-BB50-41301488CD94 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

8,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

There are 8,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/125?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.