(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 165.
#6101 4 years ago
Quoted from Southerntwang71:

Just installed Pinstadium on my 1988 Williams TAXI System 11 Pinball.
Here are my install notes:
1. Right LED rail must be shortened to 18" to fit. Scott from Pinstadium did this for me!
2. TAXI Limo Plastic on shooter lane must be removed. Custom mounting would be required to move/fit it.
3. Blue Triangle TAXI Plastic on left rail must be removed. Custom mounting would be required to move/fit.
4. Right LED ribbon cable must be snaked behind shooter lane.
5. GI Leads connected to left slingshot.
6. FLASHER leads attached to right ramp flasher.
Overall I'm blown away with the product. A snug fit in my old TAXI but so much fun!
Thanks for helping to spice up my old table!
Rock on[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting this up as Taxi has been the only machine that I had found the Pin Stadiums did not fit on right out of the box. That’s crazy!! I figured it out when Logan’s Arcade in Chicago ordered 20+ sets for their famous and fabulous pinball bar.

I personally installed them on Taxi and it was an easy adjustment and trimmed the light bar length on the right. Out of thousands of machines crazy Taxi had to be different. Crazy Taxi not the video game

Thanks Southerntwang71 for posting this detailed response up and that is killer news you love them. Woohoo!!

#6102 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thanks for posting this up as Taxi has been the only machine that I had found the Pin Stadiums did not fit on right out of the box. That’s crazy!! I figured it out when Logan’s Arcade in Chicago ordered 20+ sets for their famous and fabulous pinball bar.
I personally installed them on Taxi and it was an easy adjustment and trimmed the light bar length on the right. Out of thousands of machines crazy Taxi had to be different. Crazy Taxi not the video game
Thanks southerntwang71 for posting this detailed response up and that is killer news you love them. Woohoo!!

You are the evil genius of all things " Light" We bow to you and your product and service. I am your biggest fan. Wifey loves the light show.

P.S. Where's my damn shirt..LOL

#6103 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

You are the evil genius of all things " Light" We bow to you and your product and service. I am your biggest fan. Wifey loves the light show.
P.S. Where's my damn shirt..LOL

I am trying my best !! That’s very kind of you.

#6104 3 years ago

Pin Stadium Omega Plus+ just announced and is live NOW!!!

So many people love the Omegas and have always wondered if the top "Brightness" slider in the app just under the color wheel will eventually be utilized for the Omega product line:

By upgrading to the Omega "Plus+" at checkout, you to will add a set of embedded Cool White LEDs in addition to the already amazing Warm White-Sunlight LEDs on the light bars. This was a VERY highly requested option by many of the Pin Stadium Omega owners too who had this on their wishlist for this capability.

As many may know, the Omegas are for collectors and they adapt their technology from the X-Streams which are for used by the most all of the popular celebrity pinball streamers in the industry. Even Jack Danger himself (from Dead Flip) requested this feature if that tells you anything. In fact he will be using this in his lighting rig going forward!! They will be debuting this week so be sure to check out the Dead Flip channel on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

Unleash the power of the Omegas by blending and mixing ANY percentage of Cool White with Warm White to Sunlight White for out of this world eye popping precision results on the artwork of your pinball playfield. This is a breakthrough pinball mod for pinball lighting as it now allows you an entirely new spectrum of colors to work with when dialing this in on the Pin Stadium Android/iPhone app. Great for any pinball machine artwork!!

Production is in process as we speak and shipments will be sent out in the order received. I have announced it here first and then will be sending an email to everyone shortly so this will give you a chance to be first in line if you follow this thread.

Please allow approximately 2 weeks for delivery. Be one of the first to pick up a set!! Simply choose "Yes" at checkout to make it a Plus+

Click here to order: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/

A special thanks to Jack Danger (Dead FlipNout) and all of the great customers of Pin Stadium for this feature request. You guys are amazing!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

omega_plus_pinball_mods (resized).pngomega_plus_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6106 3 years ago

Scott, No way for existing owners of Omegas to add this on?

#6107 3 years ago

Elvira with only 15% power. Highlights the art but keeps the dark creepy feel.

#6108 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Scott, No way for existing owners of Omegas to add this on?

No unfortunately it has to be built this way and was very involved to make it work. Believe me I tried.

#6109 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

X-men LE with Fusions

Simply amazing man!!!! You did a really nice job dialing those in and I can only imagine what it looks like in person outside of the camera's eye. Thank you again for what you do to support the product. Speaking of camera.....

----

Also folks thanks to the help of Jack Danger from Dead Flip the Pin Stadium X-Streams Plus+ are official. They and the Omega's Plus+ both share the new technology option of adding the Cool White to the mix of the Wifi controllable colors. This allows for any style of artwork to display superbly to your eye and the camera!! The first batch of them has already shipped out to some very lucky customers today!!!

------
For Streamers:

Pin Stadium X-Streams Plus+: https://pinstadium.com/product/x-stream/
------

AND

------
For Collectors:

Pin Stadium Omega Plus+: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/
------

What an overwhelming response to this new feature!! I will keep cranking away over here at the Pin Stadium factory.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

led_pinball_lights_pinball_mod (resized).pngled_pinball_lights_pinball_mod (resized).png
#6110 3 years ago

I have Omegas in my JP. How do I change the sunlight/warm white?
The color wheel and brightness don't appear to have any impact. The warm white slider seems to work like a brightness. It doesn't change the color, just changes the amount of light. thanks

#6111 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I have Omegas in my JP. How do I change the sunlight/warm white. The color wheel and brightness don't appear to have any impact. The warm white slider seems to work like a brightness. It doesn't change the color, just changes the amount of light. thanks

Hey great question and glad to help! As part of the design for the Omegas in exchange for the RGB capability they have the BLUR (diffuser) and the ability to adjust the color temp of the white lighting from Warm White to Sunlight white through use of the “White” slider in the app. The LEDs are specifically designed to alter their color state through the increase of voltage when using the adjustment slider in the app.  As the power increases the lights color band will begin to slowing change spectrum through that range.   

The “White” slider is the one that is used for the Omegas (which is what you are using now) and regulates the voltages.  Generally speaking from 1% up to 25%- 30% will be the warm white band and increasingly after that it will ramp up quickly to sunlight color.  

The “Brightness” slider is not used with the standard Omegas as that is for the Omega Plus+ or the normal Pin Stadium with the RGB colors.

So the good news is that everything is working correctly

#6112 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Hey great question and glad to help! As part of the design for the Omegas in exchange for the RGB capability they have the BLUR (diffuser) and the ability to adjust the color temp of the white lighting from Warm White to Sunlight white through use of the “White” slider in the app. The LEDs are specifically designed to alter their color state through the increase of voltage when using adjustment slider in the app.  As the power increases the lights color band will begin to slowing change spectrum through that range.   
The “White” slider is the one that is used for the Omegas (which is what you are using now) and regulates the voltages.  Generally speaking from 1% up to 25%- 30% will be the warm white band and increasingly after that it will ramp up quickly to sunlight color.  
The “Brightness” slider is not used with the standard Omegas as that is for the Omega Plus+ or the normal Pin Stadium with the RGB colors.
So the good news is that everything is working correctly

Thanks bud. I went through a bunch of percentages taking pics. Its a bit hard to tell the difference in the color, but maybe the colors on JP have an impact on that. The diffuser is such a nice feature.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6113 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Thanks bud. I went through a bunch of percentages taking pics. Its a bit hard to tell the difference in the color, but maybe the colors on JP have an impact on that. The diffuser is such a nice feature.

Yes you are correct, as there are a lot of yellows and greens in that artwork so Jurassic Park graciously absorbs those spectrum of colors as it should. It’s like feeding the beast.

I’m glad you are happy. This is a good example also of how the Omega Plus+ with the Cool White could add the extra “pop” to the artwork. Keep in mind that there are never any issues with brightness, I am talking about the colors only.

Quick lesson on lighting here:

With Warm White and Sunlight White it has a lot of yellows and greens, as these are some of its base colors. The green artwork particularly on Jurassic Park is not as affected by the yellow relatively, but Cool White has a base of blue color in it.

With that said, mixing (in the Pin Stadium app) the Warm Whites/Sunlight(yellow) with the Cool White(blue) that makes green. This is easy!! Like the old Ziplock commercials

The green and blue artwork in the machine will become more pronounced as a result as you start to introduce the Cool White and the white artwork you can affect also depending on if you want to make it more “Warm” or “Cool”. There is a balance to find as you don’t want too much blue from the cool white as they will dull the yellow a bit. Mixing is king!!

This is what Jack Danger was wanting for him when his camera pics up the colors in the machine and this is also what is collectors see when we are playing.

George from “Don”t Panic Flip”:

https://m.twitch.tv/dontpanicflip/profile

He is another awesome streamer and customer of Pin Stadium. Currently he has the normal X-Streams with the Warm/Sunlight White and loves them.

But when I mentioned the Omegas and X-Streams were now going to have the option to add Cool White, he was super excited for this very reason because he said he currently has an extra set of LEDs off to the side to introduce a small amount of that light spectrum color to his machine. They are not for illumination but to help accent the playfield artwork.

This is why the normal Pin Stadiums are awesome, as they allow you to introduce any color to the artwork in addition to the white lights which are both independently controllable to your preferences.

Check that link out and give him a follow. Notice how vibrant playfield the artwork is on Don’t Panic Flip’s stream using this technique. Now he won’t need that with X-Stream and Omega Plus+ option that is now available.

Also Jack will be debuting the new lights this week on his streams. So be sure to check him out. Take a look at the screenshot of the Iron Maiden pinball, notice the yellow casting of light. The Plus+ will allow him to introduce the Cool White to the spectrum and it’s going to really make that artwork pop like crazy with the blue spectrum of light!! Check it out:

https://m.twitch.tv/deadflip/profile

I hope this makes sense as this was a great opportunity to explain the new product option. Thanks again!!
5F4DEBC1-E465-42B5-A05F-6E9890E9C8EC (resized).png5F4DEBC1-E465-42B5-A05F-6E9890E9C8EC (resized).png

81A59FA1-AD11-43E4-9DCF-1864513148CE (resized).png81A59FA1-AD11-43E4-9DCF-1864513148CE (resized).png
#6114 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Pin Stadium Hyperbeam pinball mod is official!!
Okay it has been officially decided as of today after so many PM and emails asking if there are any more Hyperbeams left. I have sold several "extra" leftover sets on the side to private collectors and the volume of requests is more than enough to justify putting them up for sale.

Just ordered the Hyperbeams today for my Jurassic Park Premium. Will post before and after when installed. JPP is an awesoms game, but overall dark even with mods currently installed.

More To Come!

These are the latest in the Pin Stadium line of products. Unleash the power with our all NEW Hyperbeam GI Lighting Technology:
~ 2x Brighter RGB+Diamond White GI
~ Deep Spectrum Rich Colors
~ HD Vision Chip Technology
~ Concert Level Performance
~ Playfield Art Boost
~ Invisi-Shield 2.0
~ UV+Glow flasher included
Absolutely Incredible Results Guaranteed!!

They are listed as "Limited" still as the production volume is not "yet" as high as the other products. I am doing smaller batches of them, so if you see them available for sale on the website then it means they are in stock and available for "Same Day" shipping.
Click here to try a set of Hyperbeams: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/
Here is a list of FAQs for those of you considering them. This will make it simple and easy to decide on picking up a set:
1. I already own Pin Stadiums and love them, but what is the difference between these and what I have?
The Hyperbeams have 2x the power of the RGB (colored) lights and the GI lighting color is a brilliant Diamond White versus the Pin Stadium's warm white color. They will have the very popular and loved UV+Glow flasher too.
2. Okay that makes sense now, but how will this make my visual experience even better?
Yes, normal Pin Stadiums allow you to adjust through all ranges of light from warm, sunlight, and cool white so they cover a broad range of machines and their lighting needs exceedingly well.
The Diamond Whites on the Hyperbeams are not warm, sunlight, or cool white, which makes them a new color spectrum for pinball lighting that has been custom designed for by Pin Stadium for the application of using them on playfields that have darker/bolder colored artwork (Off the top of my head: Deadpool, Star Trek(all), Stranger Things, Twilight Zone, Bram Stokers Dracula, Star Wars, Alien, Iron Maiden, Simpson’s Pinball Party, Iron Maiden, Spiderman, and tons more). Think about what games you own and go take a look at them.
It will be very easy to decide if you consider them a dark or bold artwork pinball machine. The simple rule is if you see more bold artwork than light, then these will likely be a great choice for you. If you are unsure, post up here the machine you are considering them for and I can advise.
3. Now we are getting some where, however can you explain why this helps make such a big impact on these machines?
Dark artwork by nature absorbs colors much more aggressively which means it reflects less light, the Hyperbeam's Diamond White (due to it's specific color frequency) and RGB (sheer power)overcomes this by a long stretch due to it's unique color frequency chosen specifically for this application.
4. Why would I not put these on every machine?
This is because the normal Pin Stadiums Warm White base color allows for excellent flexibility of color tones. As a result they cover a wide range of pinball machines, thus providing the versatility of being able to add most any shade of color that you would like by mixing the warm white with the RGB colors to get a wide variety of effects. It is a safe and very satisfying choice as everyone will agree.
Due to the power of the RGB colored lights on the Hyperbeams, you can now fully illuminate your playfield with just colors and no white lighting(if you wanted). This is superb for those of you pinball collectors that want to create a VERY immersive space or haunting atmosphere for a particular theme. If you know that you will not be wanting warm white or flexibility of change the white shades with the normal Pin Stadiums, then this will unlock an entirely new world for you. The Diamond White color will allow the colored lights to do what they do best.
5. Okay I am sold and want to try a set for myself, so if I order them today they are in stock?
Yes and you will be glad you did just like the many other long time loyal Pin Stadium customers who have already seen the difference of them and what is now possible. Get ready!!!
There is a reason I created them in the Pin Stadium laboratory for some of the machines in my personally collection. Once I was impressed with the results, I then offered up a few runs of them to other customers which sold out very quickly. Feedback was phenomenal and they came back asking for more, and now here we are. Thank you all again for your amazing support for the product!!
>>>
Hyperbeams: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/
>>>
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

#6115 3 years ago

As a reminder the NEW Pin Stadium Omega Plus+ Editions now are available on the website:

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/

This gives you not only the high performing Warm White-Sunlight white color spectrum, but the Plus+ includes additional special set of Cool White lights that are embedded on the light bar also! This means you have full spectrum capabilities along with the BLUR (diffuser) for incredible results. It's worth picking up a set of these today for a pure factory stealth look with outstanding playfield illumination.

Special thanks goes out to the professional streamers such as Dead Flip, IE Pinball, Don't Panic Flip, and many others that have suggested this feature for their pinball streaming lights. These guys know what they are talking about and I am all ears to get quality feedback from them. It's like gold here are the Pin Stadium factory.

As a result, this technology is now an integrated option for our collector's line of the Pin Stadium Omega model for your personal pinball machines. So if you are unsure which one you want to put them on, or you collect/trade/sell a lot, you can simply move them from machine to machine with easy.

As always they are wifi controllable (via the Pin Stadium iPhone/Android app) adjust-ability to your personal preference, auto syncs with precision with GI light show/Modes, UV+Glow flasher included, and super easy 10 minute Plug & Play install. The best thing is that they work on any pinball machine. Pick up a set today for a truly impressive new experience. Whether you are looking to liven up an older machine (EM/Solid State WPC/Stern, etc) or really take your brand new machine to the next level, then these are for you !!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_machine_mod_pinball_mod (resized).pngpinball_machine_mod_pinball_mod (resized).png
#6116 3 years ago

Update the website to reflect a clearer and easier to under graphic demonstrating the differences between the Omega and the Omega Plus+:

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/

pinball_machine_mod_pinball_mod_omega_pinstadium (resized).pngpinball_machine_mod_pinball_mod_omega_pinstadium (resized).png
#6117 3 years ago

Hyperbeams on Twilight Zone. The pictures just don’t do it justice. I’ll post pictures of Deadpool and Simpsons when i get them installed. First pic is of Pinstadiums off. 2nd pic is with the white at 0% and the brightness 100%. 3rd pic is the white and brightness both at 100%.

BA72C1A5-7C23-452A-8246-A0A8C8EB1867 (resized).jpegBA72C1A5-7C23-452A-8246-A0A8C8EB1867 (resized).jpeg80C80657-885A-4666-9CF2-80125061DB75 (resized).jpeg80C80657-885A-4666-9CF2-80125061DB75 (resized).jpeg23D3F7D8-E491-4DF6-B7C8-E30BD4B7A337 (resized).jpeg23D3F7D8-E491-4DF6-B7C8-E30BD4B7A337 (resized).jpeg
#6118 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Hyperbeams on Twilight Zone. The pictures just don’t do it justice. I’ll post pictures of Deadpool and Simpsons when i get them installed. First pic is of Pinstadiums off. 2nd pic is with the white at 0% and the brightness 100%. 3rd pic is the white and brightness both at 100%.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking really sweet and I understand exactly what you are seeing with them in person. Glad you are happy and thank you for all of your order. You are a great supporter of the product and I am really appreciative of that.

Speaking of supportive, check out this Stern Elvira House of Horrors with the Pin Stadiums pinball mod on it. This is a fun one to see!!

#6119 3 years ago

Working on enhancements to the Pin Stadium app which that will be updated shortly!! Additionally I just published website updates this week and last week(plus working on more). This includes but is not limited to easier navigation for your shopping/checkout experience, installation, updated descriptions/details/images, some new cool new graphics in the email that you will see when packages and get shipped and arrive on your porch, and much much more!

The Pin Stadium factory has been insanely busy and we are still shipping "Same Day" and fully stocked to help take all of your pinball machines in your gameroom to a new level. Just when you thought a new game had it all, then comes Pin Stadium. Be prepared...

Fusions as most know by now is the highest performing product that adapts technology from our ever popular Pin Stadiums. With the Fusions, not only do you get the playfield illumination benefits of the Pin Stadiums along with the famous UV+Glow flasher dazzling effects, but in addition what makes the Fusions super special is that they add a Wifi controllable flasher system to the light bars. You can trigger from you to 4 additional flashers from any flasher you like.

You can also adjust the brightness and the colors of the playfield (like Pin Stadiums also) AND the Fusion flashers can be controlled with the app to ANY color on the color wheel. This is a first in pinball LEF lighting where you can have flashers colors that NEVER existed before like gold, diamond, and blue steel

This is all done through the easy to use Pin Stadium app which gives you unlimited control with the touch of your finger.

Change your game today and get EYE BOGGLING results like so many have already experienced with their machines after the Fusion install.

Easy Plug & Play install with no tools and these work on ANY pinball machine new or old. What’s even better is if you sell or trade your machine you can move them to the next one. But DON’T let someone play your machine that’s considering buying it with the Pin Stadium’s installed because they will want them. If you have to sell them with the machine remember that they hold their value so charge accordingly

Check the Pin Stadium Fusions out here: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post up here or email me at [email protected]

There are also tons of posts of Pinside users on this thread that will assure you that this is an investment opportunity for the visual performance of your pinball machine that you only get once in a lifetime. Well maybe more if you own more than one pinball machine. This pinball mod will do things you can only imagine.

Now back to work until the late hours of tonight to get the your orders from this weekend ready for UPS pickup Monday morning. If you order before Monday morning, I can get them shipped along with the others.

Thanks again to everyone for being HUGE supporters of the Pin Stadium line of products!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_mod_lights (resized).pngpinball_mod_lights (resized).png

#6120 3 years ago

Simpsons with hyperbeams. The hyperbeams really bring out the color in the playfield.

1st pic hyperbeams off
2nd pic is brightness and white at 100%
3rd pic is brightness 100% and white off

079C34AD-07B8-447E-9CED-83CBAECA632F (resized).jpeg079C34AD-07B8-447E-9CED-83CBAECA632F (resized).jpeg51528218-1338-4171-94E1-A2B224746D26 (resized).jpeg51528218-1338-4171-94E1-A2B224746D26 (resized).jpegB017FB4C-66F6-42A9-8212-0FD9F122D3E4 (resized).jpegB017FB4C-66F6-42A9-8212-0FD9F122D3E4 (resized).jpeg
#6121 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Simpsons with hyperbeams. The hyperbeams really bring out the color in the playfield.
1st pic hyperbeams off
2nd pic is brightness and white at 100%
3rd pic is brightness 100% and white off
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's awesome that you are enjoying these, and it's nice to see them on the variety of machines you have put them on. You have a lot of other sets of Pin Stadiums to compare these to also. I know it's hard to capture on camera, but I can only imagine what you are seeing. It's definitely the next level for sure!

For anyone interested, check out the Hyperbeams here: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/

They are in stock and shipping "Same Day"!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_machine_pinball_mod (resized).pngpinball_machine_pinball_mod (resized).png
#6122 3 years ago

For some time now I have been getting a bunch of requests from collectors or their partners asking how they can get Pin Stadium gift cards. Up until now I have been doing a work around to this by temporarily publishing an item on the website for the desired amount and then deleting that item. Then I would make a coupon code that I would manually email to them. Sort of an inconvenience for everyone, but now the process is seamless as there is now an official Pin Stadium gift card!

So many of us pinball machine collectors get asked the question: "What can I get you since you already have everything?".

Well now this a great option for you and something can share to that special someone. You will also be able to to easily login and check your balance too which is something I always wished would be easy to access.

Here is the link to the Pin Stadium gift card: https://pinstadium.com/product/pinball_mods_gift-card/
Annotation 2020-05-05 122807 (resized).pngAnnotation 2020-05-05 122807 (resized).png

gift_card_pinball_mod (resized).pnggift_card_pinball_mod (resized).png
#6123 3 years ago

I need help finding the proper GI plugin for MMr Royal. The GI is different from the earlier remakes.

#6124 3 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

I need help finding the proper GI plugin for MMr Royal. The GI is different from the earlier remakes.

Great question!! Yes they are different than the normal MMR machines. You will want tap the White with Red striped wire and the Green on the Royals. See the next post for that connection.

So far that seems to be the best way to connect them. I’m working on updating the website with instructions soon.

For Non-Royals: They have the same colored wires but white bulbs only use 2 of the 4 wires going to them.

On these you will simply tap the 2 wires (White/Red and Blue) on “GI1” also.

It appears as though Chicago Gaming has the new MMR non-Royal machines prepped with the wiring already for anyone that is planning on doing the RGB conversion later on!

I hope this helps!!
25BB643E-22B2-488D-92AE-1207A42A8881 (resized).jpeg25BB643E-22B2-488D-92AE-1207A42A8881 (resized).jpeg

#6125 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Great question!! Yes they are different than the normal MMR machines. You will want tap the White with Red striped wire and the Green on the Royals.
So far that seems to be the best way to connect them. I’m working on updating the website with instructions soon.
For Non-Royals: They have the same colored wires but white bulbs only use 2 of the 4 wires going to them.
On these you will simply tap the 2 wires (White/Red and Blue) on “GI1” also.
It appears as though Chicago Gaming has the new MMR non-Royal machines prepped with the wiring already for anyone that is planning on doing the RGB conversion later on!
I hope this helps!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, exactly, ...on the Royals, there isn’t a plug on that connector to tap.
95F3CEBB-2A6A-4DF7-A78D-64A4DCEF6F1F (resized).jpeg95F3CEBB-2A6A-4DF7-A78D-64A4DCEF6F1F (resized).jpeg

#6126 3 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Yeah, exactly, ...on the Royals, there isn’t a plug on that connector to tap.
[quoted image]

Thanks for getting back to me as that is very helpful as I update the instructions!!

Ok then even easier you can simply use the clips on the White/Red and Green on the distribution terminal for the RGB of the Royals. It’s located near the pop bumpers here. Just be sure to slide the protective sleeve of the clips all the way up to protect the connection or you can use some electrical tape around it just to be safe. Let me know how it goes.

29B9FE23-0CBE-4C4B-A2FB-7FC1A47D2736 (resized).jpeg29B9FE23-0CBE-4C4B-A2FB-7FC1A47D2736 (resized).jpeg

#6127 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thanks for getting back to me as that is very helpful as I update the instructions!!
Ok then even easier you can simply use the clips on the White/Red and Green on the distribution terminal for the RGB of the Royals. It’s located near the pop bumpers here. Just be sure to slide the protective sleeve of the clips all the way up to protect the connection or you can use some electrical tape around it just to be safe. Let me know how it goes.
[quoted image]

Well, it's not the pretty install I imagined, but yes Scott, that does appear to work. Thanks for the speedy replies (as always).

#6128 3 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Well, it's not the pretty install I imagined, but yes Scott, that does appear to work. Thanks.

Yes the new MMR machines are all new and just arriving by storm at a lot of collector's homes now and lots of Pin Stadiums are going into them. I am sure I will find a better(prettier) connection as more installs take place and update the installation section of the website accordingly. But to get you going now that will work.

It's one of the few machines I don't have yet and I am limited to what pics I have been sent. If you can find a connector with the White/Red and Blue wires to use the wire taps on (I am sure there is one) then that would be even better, please post up if you find one. Thanks!!

#6129 3 years ago

The ultimate pinball mod for Medieval Madness Remake by Chicago Gaming Company. Great compliment to the RGB lighting on the Royals, as the Pin Stadiums illuminate the dark sections of MMR while allowing the factory RGB lights to do their amazing work too. Watch this and also check out the Before and After pictures with the Pin Stadiums On/Off

2685A206-9FA8-49C8-A001-03B4289F32A0 (resized).jpeg2685A206-9FA8-49C8-A001-03B4289F32A0 (resized).jpeg2B99C506-28A1-4A76-A4F8-E8110F1FB270 (resized).jpeg2B99C506-28A1-4A76-A4F8-E8110F1FB270 (resized).jpeg

#6130 3 years ago

Pinstadium Omega on Medieval Madness Royal
Off
On 50%
On 100%

7BA66D71-D43E-4B90-9B65-D85383FAA045 (resized).jpeg7BA66D71-D43E-4B90-9B65-D85383FAA045 (resized).jpeg9387EE6C-F469-4B6E-A5C6-DADED75AA8B5 (resized).jpeg9387EE6C-F469-4B6E-A5C6-DADED75AA8B5 (resized).jpegF1E2044C-0D19-4A44-B3EC-48B1BFF52CC3 (resized).jpegF1E2044C-0D19-4A44-B3EC-48B1BFF52CC3 (resized).jpeg
#6131 3 years ago
Quoted from joefox22:

Off
On 50%
On 100%

Incredible.

Stunning.

#6132 3 years ago
Quoted from joefox22:

Off
On 50%
On 100%

Thanks for posting portrait pics! I love to flip my display and see pinball in full glory!!

#6133 3 years ago
Quoted from joefox22:

Off
On 50%
On 100%

Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Thanks for posting portrait pics! I love to flip my display and see pinball in full glory!!

Yes I believe that some photo files recently have been getting auto-rotated when uploading on Pinside. It happened to me a few times, but I know what you mean if you rotate your display

medieval_madness_pinball_mods_before (resized).pngmedieval_madness_pinball_mods_before (resized).pngmedieval_madness_pinball_mods_after (resized).pngmedieval_madness_pinball_mods_after (resized).png
#6134 3 years ago

Fusions are one of the best pinball mods you can do to your pinball machine!!! Whether you have a classic or brand new machine, these will transform your machine to new levels.

Not only can you control the GI colors and brightness like the Pin Stadiums, but once installed you have a complete Wifi controllable flasher system with a dazzling light show. Works on iPhone and Android.

Unlock the power TODAY!!

Learn more: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/
pinball_machine_mods_pinball_mods_fusions (resized).pngpinball_machine_mods_pinball_mods_fusions (resized).png

#6135 3 years ago

I installed the pin stadium fusion on Willy wonka CE. I put the gi on the wonkavision spotlight and the flasher on the shaker. Where do the other 4 sets of alligator clips go for flashers? Do they need installed. This is first time install for me and I’m confused. Thanks.

#6136 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

I installed the pin stadium fusion on Willy wonka CE. I put the gi on the wonkavision spotlight and the flasher on the shaker. Where do the other 4 sets of alligator clips go for flashers? Do they need installed. This is first time install for me and I’m confused. Thanks.

Great question and for those of you planning on installing one of the Pin Stadium Fusion Willy Wonka pinball mods on your machine:
There is a specific section under Step 1/JJP/Willy Wonka here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4-2/

This will show specific instructions on how and where to install the GI and UV+Glow flasher, then for the additional Fusions flashers (4 flasher trigger points) you will connect then using the wire taps.

Here are the available flashers on that machine that you can use.  I would recommend studying them first to see which ones come on less as you don’t want them in all the time.  Some of the flashers on newer machines stay on longer other ones flash more.  You want to know the ones that flash or otherwise they will override the other flasher triggers of the Fusions.

Something to take in the consideration and also keep in mind you don’t have to hook up all 4 of additional flashers. Many times “less is more” if you know what I mean. I have attached a pic of your options to this post.

When you look at the trigger points for the flashers on Wonka you will just need a ground “-“ and “+” from that circuit.  If you find ones that have Red, Green, Blue(these are the “-“ grounds) and a “+” (normally white or black) then you can trigger from the “+” and either the red green or blue.  Some like to color match the Fusion flashers to the corresponding color of the trigger on the machine. So for example the Red wires on the JJP machines is a Red light, and Green is Green, and Blue is Blue.

Here is the Wonka manual for further more detailed information on them:

http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/ww/WW_Manual%201_5%20February%202020.pdf

Also keep in mind you don’t have to trigger the UV from the shaker as suggested on our website. You can use one of the Fusion flashers instead and then move the UV+Glow flasher to another trigger on the machine if you like.

You’ve got a lot of options, so I just wanted to let you know there is flexibility. It’s really your personal preference and what you think looks good.  

When you have this information it makes it very easy to connect the Fusions to any Jersey Jack Pinball machine. I am here to help and email me with any questions: [email protected]
812C98DF-E163-44EC-8E9E-654FCA5B2DB5 (resized).jpeg812C98DF-E163-44EC-8E9E-654FCA5B2DB5 (resized).jpeg

#6137 3 years ago

Lots of Hyperbeams left out of the Pin Stadium factory this morning. So everyone that ordered them over the weekend, they are all on their way via UPS and tracking was provided. Exciting!!!

Also making some more updates to the Pin Stadium website. Currently the "About Us" section with some new images and more to come soon on the cool story behind Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/about/

pinball_machine_mod_hyperbeams_pinstadium (resized).pngpinball_machine_mod_hyperbeams_pinstadium (resized).pngpsl_pinball_mods_aboutus (resized).pngpsl_pinball_mods_aboutus (resized).png
#6138 3 years ago

Got my tracking number for hyperbeams! Looks like Wednesday! Pumped!

#6139 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Got my tracking number for hyperbeams! Looks like Wednesday! Pumped!

Boom!! You should have them in less than 48 hours now. Woohoo

#6140 3 years ago
pinball_mod_led_lighting__hyperbeams (resized).pngpinball_mod_led_lighting__hyperbeams (resized).png
#6141 3 years ago

Looks like Poor Man's pinball podcast has just raided Pin Stadium with their support. These guys are putting Hyperbeams on Jurassic Park and Laser Wars. Then regular Pin Stadiums on American Pinball's Oktoberfest. How cool!!! If you get a chance and need some serious entertainment, check them out here: https://podbay.fm/podcast/1457136706

Many may have not heard of Laser Wars but it is a very unique game from Data East back in 1987: https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/laser-war/gallery. Take a look at these pics. Do you think it needs some help in the illumination department? Imagine what the "After" pics are going to look like!! I will be sure to post them up here.
poor_mans_pinball_podcast (resized).pngpoor_mans_pinball_podcast (resized).pngdata_east_laser_wars_pinball_mods (resized).jpgdata_east_laser_wars_pinball_mods (resized).jpglaser_war_pinball_mods (resized).jpglaser_war_pinball_mods (resized).jpglaser_war_pinball_mods_2 (resized).jpglaser_war_pinball_mods_2 (resized).jpgpinball_mods_laser_wars_data_east (resized).jpgpinball_mods_laser_wars_data_east (resized).jpg

#6142 3 years ago

Hyperbeams on my data east jurassic park! Loving it!

20200513_194314 (resized).jpg20200513_194314 (resized).jpg20200513_195447 (resized).jpg20200513_195447 (resized).jpg
#6143 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Hyperbeams on my data east jurassic park! Loving it!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting up!! It looks like maybe your UV+Glow is wired up to the GI by mistake as it think it is on all the time. I just noticed a lot of that color being on, unless you dialed in the colors that way. Since I posted this it was confirmed it was hooked up wrong with the UV stuck on. Helping him to get it fixed and then there will be updated pics

Here is an example of the Pin Stadium Simpsons Pinball Party pinball mod with the Hyperbeams installed. Check out this color pop!! Also for those of you installing the Pin Stadium on this machine, the Itchy & Scratchy flasher is an amazing location to tigger the UV+Glow from.
58986240-C4C0-4306-975C-6C5C067D3A94 (resized).jpeg58986240-C4C0-4306-975C-6C5C067D3A94 (resized).jpeg5308760F-30CE-4C45-A63B-39F08E4F0E3E (resized).jpeg5308760F-30CE-4C45-A63B-39F08E4F0E3E (resized).jpeg

#6144 3 years ago

Fusion are by far the Ultimate Light Show!

Pin Stadium Fusion combines the following:

Pin Stadium WiFi GI Lighting System
UV+Glow Flasher
Orion’s Belt: Multi Color WiFi Flasher System. Auto syncs with GI/Modes!

Learn More: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

fusion_led_pinball_mods_pinball_machines (resized).pngfusion_led_pinball_mods_pinball_machines (resized).png
#6145 3 years ago

This lights are your “must” mod for every machine! Without them it’s like I wasn’t even seeing the top half of the playfield.

22318EF9-C77C-48D8-B11D-DD5FF10DD01F (resized).jpeg22318EF9-C77C-48D8-B11D-DD5FF10DD01F (resized).jpeg668F9294-320E-4C99-A23B-DA0A44FF2069 (resized).jpeg668F9294-320E-4C99-A23B-DA0A44FF2069 (resized).jpeg
#6146 3 years ago

I have to say that these guys are the best. Tremendous customer service. I place an order and it ships almost immediately. I wanted to return a couple Fusions and not one issue or question. Plus, the products are pretty awesome as well. Thanks guys.

#6147 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

I have to say that these guys are the best. Tremendous customer service. I place an order and it ships almost immediately. I wanted to return a couple Fusions and not one issue or question. Plus, the products are pretty awesome as well. Thanks guys.

Ready to have your mind blown....it’s one guy.

#6148 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Ready to have your mind blown....it’s one guy.

I just meant the company!

#6149 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

I just meant the company!

Yeah. It’s one guy. Haha

#6150 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

Thank you and I appreciate this great feedback. I know when you are new to the Pin Stadium products that sometimes you don’t know which one to get. I was happy to do the exchange of those two to get you what you needed.

I mean once your figured out what you wanted you placed an order for even more of them! Thanks for the support.

Bottom line is that I want you happy and want to get the best product to you to meet those needs for your machines. That’s is what matters and is why there are several different products offered. Enjoy those lights!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.95
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/123?hl=chetrico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.