New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,402 posts
  • 530 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 155 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,673 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

306AEF1A-0FB8-4A36-AF10-1514D0EC4551 (resized).png
A433D3D0-0D36-403D-AE8A-598F056AEFA2 (resized).jpeg
6666902D-1DA4-468E-BB42-74B3250C8C4E (resized).jpeg
160E9D80-08FD-47C0-BB66-FF07E9CEC33A (resized).png
2489A1C0-3732-4309-9911-391948116699 (resized).jpeg
3C33CF1A-A475-4197-B384-6D6FB769DB29 (resized).jpeg
3E881F64-077E-4C81-9109-C6701869A46C (resized).jpeg
FC198D8D-8891-49B4-8AB4-2A34F2B424AD (resized).jpeg
8B4A5B38-79E1-4D17-B38E-568D1C39D559 (resized).jpeg
E84A3638-AA04-4583-9DE8-2C0B47A07D10 (resized).jpeg
A37C30A7-7078-4895-AE19-5DC61279B545 (resized).jpeg
pinball_led_lights_bulbs_results (resized).png
80DA001F-A351-4666-9991-8345462BA3AA (resized).jpeg
pinball_modding_led_lighted_lights (resized).png
stern_game_of_thrones_pinball_mods (resized).png
fusion_got_game_of_thrones_pinball_mods (resized).png

There are 6402 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 129.
#6051 5 months ago

Awesome! Thank you! I put in leds and set light set from pinball bulbs and its a lot better then thr old bulbs but still isn't the wow factor.
Might just pull the trigger!
Anyone know of coupon codes?

#6052 5 months ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Awesome! Thank you! I put in leds and set light set from pinball bulbs and its a lot better then thr old bulbs but still isn't the wow factor.
Might just pull the trigger!
Anyone know of coupon codes?

He typically does maybe one sale a year and that was over a month ago. He has a money back guarantee if you don’t like them. FWIW I have several sets and have never been disappointed.

#6053 5 months ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Anyone have a picture/video of one set up on a Lethal Weapon 3?
Also still trying to understand the differences between the regular pinstadium and the fusion.
Thanks! Jeff in Greer sc

chuckwurt did a good job covering it and he knows them really well.

1. Pin Stadium: WiFi GI illumination that allows you to adjust colors, brightness, and independent control of the white lights and RGB

2. Omegas: Same features as the Pin Stadiums but in exchange for the RGB(colored lights) capability they have the BLUR (diffuser) and the ability to adjust the color temp of the white lighting from Warm White to Sunlight white through use of the brightness slider in the app. The LEDs are specifically designed to alter their color state through the increase of voltage when using adjustment in the app. As the power increases the lights color band will begin to slowing change spectrum through that range.

3. Fusion: This is the top of the line product that has all of the features of the Pin Stadiums plus a complete WiFi controllable flashers system embedded into the light bars. This allows you to trigger from up to 4 additional flashers (UV+Glow flasher makes 5) and you can adjust the colors and brightness levels of each of those. Basically the ultimate light show.

You will be happy with any of these products. Cost aside, Fusions are the way to go for most collectors who want the most features, but the Pin Stadiums and Omegas are big crowd pleasers too.

#6054 5 months ago

I500 Before and After

1AA80E5C-B216-4EE2-A6B2-DC73934442CB (resized).jpeg42149465-717A-4727-8C9A-04FAF592CED1 (resized).jpeg
#6055 5 months ago

Fish Tales Before and After

0238E4E2-0024-4F65-A1E4-0A07DB6A80DB (resized).jpeg6F4BFDB0-3E31-4D73-A6D7-835133F4C870 (resized).jpeg
#6056 5 months ago
Quoted from joefox22:

I500 Before and After[quoted image][quoted image]

Indy 500 with the Pin Stadium pinball mod. Love it and thanks for posting this. Very cool

#6057 5 months ago
Quoted from joefox22:

Fish Tales Before and After[quoted image][quoted image]

This is one that I see many collectors order them for but not a lot of pictures posted up of it. Thanks for posting this. Looks incredible!
pinball_mods_led_lights_pinball_bulbs (resized).png

#6058 5 months ago

Update for all the collectors that placed orders over the weekend:

First off thank you again for the out of this world support for the Pin Stadiums pinball mod. Things are very lively over here at the Pin Stadium factory and for all of you anxiously awaiting your products, they have all been shipped out and tracking information is already in your inbox.

Today is continuing to prove to be another very busy day here and I will keep cranking along to get the rest of the new orders coming in from this morning/afternoon to go out to UPS for pick up before the end of day. Enjoy those lights and the transformation it will make for you and your machine while you are at home in your gamerooms!

Click Here to Place Your Order:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

PS: Pin Stadium products continue to be in stock and shipping "Same Day" as always!!

pinball_mods_pinball_machines_led (resized).png

#6059 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Regular Pinstadium has one flasher option the UV glow purple flasher.
Fusion is regular Pinstadium/UV Glow plus 4 individual flasher options on top of the UV glow. So instead of hooking the pinstadiums up to one flasher, you can hook it up to 5 total. If glow, white, red, green, and blue.
Lethal weapon three looks great with Pinstadium. I only have a video showing the Pinstadiums on. So you can’t see what it’s like with them off.

I have updated the Pin Stadium visual product comparison chart with more details and current information to make things easy to understand:

https://pinstadium.com/
6D979AEE-0CA6-4833-BDC9-CCFDD7757BE1 (resized).png

#6060 5 months ago

There is yet another iPhone app update for those of you who may have missed the first one mentioned a couple weeks back. Android is current and updated also just recently. Cranking away at coding for a better experience for you guys.

Also some more updated website enhancements with improved graphics, product explanations, comparisons, and website navigation. Products page has been getting revamped to look sweeter:

Included in this post is a behind the scenes pic of Pin Stadiums office customer support headquarters in case you thought a bot was doing all of this
pinball_mods_headquarters (resized).jpg
pinball_mods_ledlighting (resized).png

pinball_mods_comparison_chart (resized).png
#6061 5 months ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

There is yet another iPhone app update for those of you who may have missed the first one mentioned a couple weeks back. Android is current and updated also just recently. Cranking away at coding for a better experience for you guys.
Also some more updated website enhancements with improved graphics, product explanations, comparisons, and website navigation. Products page has been getting revamped to look sweeter:
Included in this post is a behind the scenes pic of Pin Stadiums office customer support headquarters in case you thought a bot was doing all of this
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Shouldn't the comparison chart columns indicate what is being compared? Models??

#6062 5 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Shouldn't the comparison chart columns indicate what is being compared? Models??

Yes it’s a work in process. I was just posting up where I was at with things. I updated it just now. Good eye!

#6063 5 months ago

Pin stadium set just arrived! Showed up in 3 days! Waiting for some mirror blades to arrive on Friday and then gonna fancy up the lethal weapon 3!

15869892051282062074796462419850 (resized).jpg
#6064 5 months ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Pin stadium set just arrived! Showed up in 3 days! Waiting for some mirror blades to arrive on Friday and then gonna fancy up the lethal weapon 3![quoted image]

love seeing those tubes arrive. hook them up for now and then mount them later....it's amazing.

#6065 5 months ago

Check this out guys:

Pin Stadium pinball mod on Stern Ghostbuster in action!! UV+Glow flasher is absolutely killer on the UV reactive Slimer and pops the zombieyeti artwork playfield to insane levels. Could be the best 40 seconds you spend for the night

#6066 5 months ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Pin stadium set just arrived! Showed up in 3 days! Waiting for some mirror blades to arrive on Friday and then gonna fancy up the lethal weapon 3![quoted image]

Here is the correct video link.

Nice! UPS has been very reliable for Pin Stadium shipments and it’s good to know it’s already there. Very exciting for you to get to experience them on your machine.

Lethal Weapon 3 is about to experience a huge transformation. Get ready for a new machine. Woohoo!!

Ghostbusters with Pin Stadiums pinball mod installed:

#6067 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Regular Pinstadium has one flasher option the UV glow purple flasher.
Fusion is regular Pinstadium/UV Glow plus 4 individual flasher options on top of the UV glow. So instead of hooking the pinstadiums up to one flasher, you can hook it up to 5 total. If glow, white, red, green, and blue.
Lethal weapon three looks great with Pinstadium. I only have a video showing the Pinstadiums on. So you can’t see what it’s like with them off.

which flasher did you clip to?

#6068 5 months ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

which flasher did you clip to?

None. I left the GI always on too. I don’t like the flashing effects of LW3 as it’s a data East and they use all the GI to do flasher effects.

I basically used Pinstadium on my LW3 as a big flashlight. Haha. Made the game way better especially in a dark room.

#6069 5 months ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Nice! UPS has been very reliable for Pin Stadium shipments and it’s good to know it’s already there. Very exciting for you to get to experience them on your machine.
Lethal Weapon 3 is about to experience a huge transformation. Get ready for a new machine. Woohoo!!

Any chance... at sometime you could do a video with the same game which would show the difference between the regular pin stadium and the fusion?

#6070 5 months ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Any chance... at sometime you could do a video with the same game which would show the difference between the regular pin stadium and the fusion?

Yes that’s a great idea and I will try to do that. If anyone has the time and wants to do a video of the flashers on their Fusions On and then Off would be awesome. You can power them off with the app and that would show exactly what the Pin Stadiums look like in comparison.

#6071 5 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

None. I left the GI always on too. I don’t like the flashing effects of LW3 as it’s a data East and they use all the GI to do flasher effects.
I basically used Pinstadium on my LW3 as a big flashlight. Haha. Made the game way better especially in a dark room.

Thank you for helping him out and this is a perfect example of how versatile the Pin Stadiums can be to be able to meet your needs and preferences!

#6072 5 months ago

Shipment from late evening and up to this afternoon have all been shipped!! Tracking information is in your inbox. At the moment we are shipping 2-3 times a day via UPS. Normally early morning, then afternoon before UPS cut-off, and then later in the early evening so that orders will go on trucks the first thing in the morning.

I have made some much needed updates to the installation sections of the website. Some of the updates are as follows:

1. Omegas instructions link added to install section

2. Dutch Pinball added to game specific installs under Step 1 to cover The Big Lebowski pinball install

3. Alien pinball Xenomorph UV+Glow flasher connection pics added

4. Rick and Morty install added. It appears this machine now has a service port!!

5. Balanced out and reformatted the layout structure to make it easier to read. Better flow basically!

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_mod_pinball_machine_mod (resized).png

#6073 5 months ago

The Big Lebowski pinball mod by Pin Stadium. Check out this live footage and gameplay. Results are incredible!!

Dutch Pinball The Big Lebowski Pinball Mod

#6074 5 months ago

Here are a couple of the top selling products from our website at the moment:

Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/

Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

Both of these you will be extremely pleased with and one of them you will be blown away by. If you have Pin Stadiums now, then you owe it to yourself to try your first set of Fusions. Eye boggling results guaranteed!!

Click here for a nice and easy to understand comparison: https://pinstadium.com/faqs/

If you have any questions about the differences of these please do not hesitate to PM or email me at scott@pinstadium.com

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_mods_pinball_machine_mod (resized).png

#6075 5 months ago

Hey Scott. I wanted to post a couple pics of my Monster Bash with Pinstadium lighting turned on and with it turned off. What a huge difference. There is additional art on the playfield that comes to life with the Pinstadium lighting that I didn’t know was there before installing. I know there are lots of debates about extra lighting and making your own, yada yada yada, but I think these look great. May not be the solution for all games but the ones I’ve installed them in look great.

Much appreciated.

26E33E37-0C4E-4DBF-98DD-B7AF731D6500 (resized).jpegF4DE29D2-AACC-4E7F-AA14-D962A3A218B2 (resized).jpeg
#6076 5 months ago
Quoted from Hogey:

Hey Scott. I wanted to post a couple pics of my Monster Bash with Pinstadium lighting turned on and with it turned off. What a huge difference. There is additional art on the playfield that comes to life with the Pinstadium lighting that I didn’t know was there before installing. I know there are lots of debates about extra lighting and making your own, yada yada yada, but I think these look great. May not be the solution for all games but the ones I’ve installed them in look great.
Much appreciated.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for posting these up and your machine is looking awesome with them!! I am glad you are happy with the results and yes this Monster Bash pinball mod makes for some crazy results on that artwork especially when the UV+Glow flashers goes off. Williams and Chicago Gaming Company used UV reactive artwork on the playfield that is revealed during these heightened moments of the Pin Stadiums flashers firing off. The difference on that machine with the GI is crazy and I remember the first time I put them on mine.

I really appreciate your business and as always enjoy those lights on Monster Bash!!! Now is a great time to hunker down in our game rooms and focus on the machines that we own. Doing any much needed maintenance/cleaning and then giving them new life with the Pin Stadiums is what I have seen most collectors doing.

Keep playing and thanks for your support of the product!!!

Here is a video of the Pin Stadiums in action on this machine:

Then if anyone upgrades to the Fusions on this machine, it will for sure blow your top off

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
"The Collector's Choice Premium Pinball Mod LED Lighting"
pinball_led_lights_pinball_mod_mods_future (resized).png

#6077 5 months ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you for posting these up and your machine is looking awesome with them!! I am glad you are happy with the results and yes this Monster Bash pinball mod makes for some crazy results on that artwork especially when the UV+Glow flashers goes off. Williams and Chicago Gaming Company used UV reactive artwork on the playfield that is revealed during these heightened moments of the Pin Stadiums flashers firing off. The difference on that machine with the GI is crazy and I remember the first time I put them on mine.
I really appreciate your business and as always enjoy those lights on Monster Bash!!! Now is a great time to hunker down in our game rooms and focus on the machines that we own. Doing any much needed maintenance/cleaning and then giving them new life with the Pin Stadiums is what I have seen most collectors doing.
Keep playing and thanks for your support of the product!!!
Here is a video of the Pin Stadiums in action on this machine:

Then if anyone upgrades to the Fusions on this machine, it willwill blow your top off
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
"The Collector's Choice Premium Pinball Mod LED Lighting"
[quoted image]

T W I P Y 2021.

#6078 5 months ago

I just purchased a PinStadium kit for my 1988 Williams TAXI (System 11). I would love to get recommendations for the best place to connect my GI and FLASHER leads!

#6079 5 months ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

BLUR with colors is something I am still working on but has proven to be a big challenge. I do have a new design for Hovers I am working on also.

I believe in you, Scott!

#6080 5 months ago
Quoted from Southerntwang71:

I just purchased a PinStadium kit for my 1988 Williams TAXI (System 11). I would love to get recommendations for the best place to connect my GI and FLASHER leads!

Any of the white GI bulbs will work. Commonly that easiest would be above the pop bumpers better the lanes in the pic attached.

As far as UV+Glow flasher trigger let’s see if anyone can chime in with a recommendation. I know we talked about this and Logan’s Arcade has one installed but I don’t remember the flasher location.

A4F190F4-ACB7-41EC-83C0-1C9065650512 (resized).jpeg
#6081 5 months ago

Pin Stadium Hyperbeam pinball mod is official!!

Okay it has been officially decided as of today after so many PM and emails asking if there are any more Hyperbeams left. I have sold several "extra" leftover sets on the side to private collectors and the volume of requests is more than enough to justify putting them up for sale.

These are the latest in the Pin Stadium line of products. Unleash the power with our all NEW Hyperbeam GI Lighting Technology:

~ 2x Brighter RGB+Diamond White GI
~ Deep Spectrum Rich Colors
~ HD Vision Chip Technology
~ Concert Level Performance
~ Playfield Art Boost
~ Invisi-Shield 2.0
~ UV+Glow flasher included

Absolutely Incredible Results Guaranteed!!

They are listed as "Limited" still as the production volume is not "yet" as high as the other products. I am doing smaller batches of them, so if you see them available for sale on the website then it means they are in stock and available for "Same Day" shipping.

Click here to try a set of Hyperbeams: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/

Here is a list of FAQs for those of you considering them. This will make it simple and easy to decide on picking up a set:

1. I already own Pin Stadiums and love them, but what is the difference between these and what I have?

The Hyperbeams have 2x the power of the RGB (colored) lights and the GI lighting color is a brilliant Diamond White versus the Pin Stadium's warm white color. They will have the very popular and loved UV+Glow flasher too.

2. Okay that makes sense now, but how will this make my visual experience even better?

Yes, normal Pin Stadiums allow you to adjust through all ranges of light from warm, sunlight, and cool white so they cover a broad range of machines and their lighting needs exceedingly well.

The Diamond Whites on the Hyperbeams are not warm, sunlight, or cool white, which makes them a new color spectrum for pinball lighting that has been custom designed for by Pin Stadium for the application of using them on playfields that have darker/bolder colored artwork (Off the top of my head: Deadpool, Star Trek(all), Stranger Things, Twilight Zone, Bram Stokers Dracula, Star Wars, Alien, Iron Maiden, Simpson’s Pinball Party, Iron Maiden, Spiderman, and tons more). Think about what games you own and go take a look at them.

It will be very easy to decide if you consider them a dark or bold artwork pinball machine. The simple rule is if you see more bold artwork than light, then these will likely be a great choice for you. If you are unsure, post up here the machine you are considering them for and I can advise.

3. Now we are getting some where, however can you explain why this helps make such a big impact on these machines?

Dark artwork by nature absorbs colors much more aggressively which means it reflects less light, the Hyperbeam's Diamond White (due to it's specific color frequency) and RGB (sheer power)overcomes this by a long stretch due to it's unique color frequency chosen specifically for this application.

4. Why would I not put these on every machine?

This is because the normal Pin Stadiums Warm White base color allows for excellent flexibility of color tones. As a result they cover a wide range of pinball machines, thus providing the versatility of being able to add most any shade of color that you would like by mixing the warm white with the RGB colors to get a wide variety of effects. It is a safe and very satisfying choice as everyone will agree.

Due to the power of the RGB colored lights on the Hyperbeams, you can now fully illuminate your playfield with just colors and no white lighting(if you wanted). This is superb for those of you pinball collectors that want to create a VERY immersive space or haunting atmosphere for a particular theme. If you know that you will not be wanting warm white or flexibility of change the white shades with the normal Pin Stadiums, then this will unlock an entirely new world for you. The Diamond White color will allow the colored lights to do what they do best.

5. Okay I am sold and want to try a set for myself, so if I order them today they are in stock?

Yes and you will be glad you did just like the many other long time loyal Pin Stadium customers who have already seen the difference of them and what is now possible. Get ready!!!

There is a reason I created them in the Pin Stadium laboratory for some of the machines in my personally collection. Once I was impressed with the results, I then offered up a few runs of them to other customers which sold out very quickly. Feedback was phenomenal and they came back asking for more, and now here we are. Thank you all again for your amazing support for the product!!

>>>

Hyperbeams: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/

>>>

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_led_pinball_mod_hyperbeams_pinstadium_1250a (resized).png

#6082 5 months ago

Thanks to Scott for making an extra set of hyperbeams for me. Now just have to decide what machine to put them on. Going to start with twilight zone.

#6083 5 months ago
Quoted from estrader:

Thanks to Scott for making an extra set of hyperbeams for me. Now just have to decide what machine to put them on. Going to start with twilight zone.

Sweet looking forward to seeing your machine and others as these start landing in even more collector's gamerooms. You have a bunch of regular Pin Stadiums pinball mods to compare them with so this should be rather interesting to get your impression of them.

By they way I have made some more updates and enhancements to the website, and one of the coolest updates is the home page graphic. Check it out!!

https://pinstadium.com/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_mod_pinball_machines (resized).png

pinball_mods_pinball_machine_comparison_chart02 (resized).png
#6084 5 months ago

Great Scott!!!! you’ve done it again. Firstly I must go over the top about the customer service I have received from Scott over the last few days all the way over here in Australia. He has offered so much help, tech support and just plain good answers to what must seem like stupid questions. Yes I am super impressed by Scott

And this game (HulkLE) really needs Pinstadium lighting as it is very dark as most owners would know. I will play around with the flasher connection to see what’s best but at this stage I have it hooked up to the Tesseract spinner.

BEFORE
DD09319C-0820-47D0-B205-AF304E5B5A77 (resized).jpeg

AFTER
FB38AADE-DB91-475C-B4AD-1C1CDDB7D4C5 (resized).jpeg

#6085 5 months ago

You will notice a bit too much glare off the shooter lane ramp. I have put some tape over 5 LEDs to tone it done. Notice now that the LEDs seem to start near the logo in the shooter lane as opposed to right down near the ball guide protector. I can go more but this doesn’t distract me now. Still tweaking a few things Scott pinstadium as the coulour (red,green,blue) GI in this game turns on and off depending on mode it will still go dark on occasion. I have fitted it to a blue GI at this stage and this works well. When blue GI goes off for instance in Black Widow mode this just give the UV flasher (connected to tesseract flasher) a chance to really go berserk when hitting Tesseract spinner. I’m liking this the most from a few other connections I have tried.
2874966F-9FC5-47EC-9C41-DFCDE4AF657E (resized).jpeg32F5C693-828C-41F6-85C1-289B5A8D4F48 (resized).jpeg

#6086 5 months ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Great Scott!!!! you’ve done it again. Firstly I must go over the top about the customer service I have received from Scott over the last few days all the way over here in Australia. He has offered so much help, tech support and just plain good answers to what must seem like stupid questions. Yes I am super impressed by Scott
And this game (HulkLE) really needs Pinstadium lighting as it is very dark as most owners would know. I will play around with the flasher connection to see what’s best but at this stage I have it hooked up to the Tesseract spinner.
BEFORE
[quoted image]
AFTER
[quoted image]

Very cool to see them on this machine, as there are not many of these around it seems. Thanks for supporting the product and for sharing these pics of your Stern Avengers Hulk LE pinball mod install. Job well done!!!

Quoted from jokerpoker:

You will notice a bit too much glare off the shooter lane ramp. I have put some tape over 5 LEDs to tone it done. Notice now that the LEDs seem to start near the logo in the shooter lane as opposed to right down near the ball guide protector. I can go more but this doesn’t distract me now. Still tweaking a few things Scott pinstadium as the coulour (red,green,blue) GI in this game turns on and off depending on mode it will still go dark on occasion. I have fitted it to a blue GI at this stage and this works well. When blue GI goes off for instance in Black Widow mode this just give the UV flasher (connected to tesseract flasher) a chance to really go berserk when hitting Tesseract spinner. I’m liking this the most from a few other connections I have tried.
[quoted image][quoted image]

The Pin Stadium Omegas are designed to eliminate the reflection that you are seeing in case you later pick up another set of them this would solve that for you:

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/

Also an update from yesterday's Hyperbeam announcement:

Things got a little crazy with orders and the good news is I was able to get all of them shipped out early this morning. Tracking information is in your inbox an the UPS is trucking along with your prized treasure in route to your gameroom. Thank you all again always!!

Click here to find out more about the new Pin Stadium Hyperbeam pinball mod for your machine:

https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_machine_mod_hyperbeams_pinstadium (resized).png
#6087 5 months ago

I just purchased a vault edition iron man the other day and of course like all my other machines that I have I had to get some lights for it from Scott. I changed up the led's on this machine and then added his lights. I have it setting on blue and on a 100% like always I would never have a machine without Is lights on it ,absolutely love them!

20200421_212203 (resized).jpg
#6088 5 months ago
Quoted from firefly9r68:

I just purchased a vault edition iron man the other day and of course like all my other machines that I have I had to get some lights for it from Scott. I changed up the led's on this machine and then added his lights. I have it setting on blue and on a 100% like always I would never have a machine without Is lights on it ,absolutely love them![quoted image]

What a pic of the Pin Stadium Iron Man pinball mod on your machine! You did a great job and it's beautiful. Thank you for your order!!!

PS: I flipped the image orientation so it was easier for others to view

iron_man_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6089 5 months ago

Pictures didn’t load right. I’ll repost later.

#6090 5 months ago

Thanks for the information on the Omegas. I will keep that in mind for my next set as I am very impressed with the difference in before and after Scott. Here are more pix in a dark room something I had difficulty playing with before.

59CAA2EC-D011-4D04-9DD8-39B91621BF3E (resized).jpeg42665E3B-89F2-4BF3-BA57-23DDCA6728A4 (resized).jpeg
#6091 5 months ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Thanks for the information on the Omegas. I will keep that in mind for my next set as I am very impressed with the difference in before and after Scott. Here are more pix in a dark room something I had difficulty playing with before.[quoted image][quoted image]

You’re welcome I’m glad that was useful information. These new pictures much better and truly show the difference. I’m glad you’re happy with the results on you Hulk LE. Enjoy that UV+Glow flasher too!

Hey guys check out the Lord of the Rings pinball mod by Pin Stadium! This will be worth your while for sure

#6092 5 months ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Thanks for the information on the Omegas. I will keep that in mind for my next set as I am very impressed with the difference in before and after Scott. Here are more pix in a dark room something I had difficulty playing with before.[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, what a amazing difference.

#6093 5 months ago

Yes a huge difference eightballtexas I’m extremely happy.

#6094 5 months ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Yes a huge difference eightballtexas I’m extremely happy.

Ozy Ozy Ozy !!!!

Top 5 mods of all time.

#6095 5 months ago

My Deadpool has just been struck my pin stadium omegas. Wow what a difference

6542E81F-C231-4E40-9FDA-49D688EF956F (resized).jpegC10854E8-4E70-4EB1-AD65-70F3EFCCE9AC (resized).jpeg
#6096 5 months ago
Quoted from bonneylakejas:

My Deadpool has just been struck my pin stadium omegas. Wow what a difference[quoted image][quoted image]

Unreal how we played these pins with so little light. This doesnt even look like the same machine...incredible.

#6097 5 months ago
Quoted from bonneylakejas:

My Deadpool has just been struck my pin stadium omegas. Wow what a difference[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking really good! The Before picture was definitely making your cameras eye not happy. Here is a Before that will show little better what you were likely seeing and there is an After on another Deadpool too.

Glad to hear you are happy!!

5FB78DDD-4216-48EF-BBF5-495896AB7A27 (resized).jpeg8F7D90AC-C12B-4888-B822-605FDE3004B5 (resized).jpeg
#6098 5 months ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

Ozy Ozy Ozy !!!!
Top 5 mods of all time.

Oi Oi Oi ! stay safe there guys.

#6099 5 months ago

I love Stranger Things but I was struggling to see the ball when my lights were turned down. I purchased some Pin Stadium lights and they work great! Here is a before and two after pictures. The last picture is with the brightness fairly high. The first picture is with a low brightness, which is where I have my lights set. I like the machine being dark but it was too dark with the factory lighting.
IMG_20200424_101042 (resized).jpgIMG_20200424_101359 (resized).jpgIMG_20200424_101604_1 (resized).jpg

#6100 5 months ago

Just installed Pinstadium on my 1988 Williams TAXI System 11 Pinball.

Here are my install notes:

1. Right LED rail must be shortened to 18" to fit. Scott from Pinstadium did this for me!

2. TAXI Limo Plastic on shooter lane must be removed. Custom mounting would be required to move/fit it.

3. Blue Triangle TAXI Plastic on left rail must be removed. Custom mounting would be required to move/fit.

4. Right LED ribbon cable must be snaked behind shooter lane.

5. GI Leads connected to left slingshot.

6. FLASHER leads attached to right ramp flasher.

Overall I'm blown away with the product. A snug fit in my old TAXI but so much fun!

Thanks for helping to spice up my old table!

Rock on

TAXI Before (resized).jpegTAXI Musem LIghting (resized).jpegTAXI Yellow (resized).jpegTAXI White & Purple (resized).jpegTAXI Red (resized).jpegTAXI CRAZY TRON BLUE (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
There are 6402 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 129.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside