(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 165.
#6001 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Remote "Bro" tonight! Lots of giveaways including the top prize of Pin Stadiums!!, slightly modified format, tons of @potcpinball gameplay. Live at 7 p.m. Eastern (an hour early!): twitch.tv/buffalopinball[quoted image]

Woot! We'll be there.

I also figured out what I think are the best options for X-Men LE. I'll upload a video after I get some GI and flood light bulbs replaced first.

#6002 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Woot! We'll be there.
I also figured out what I think are the best options for X-Men LE. I'll upload a video after I get some GI and flood light bulbs replaced first.

Awesome! I have not seen what others have used for the Fusion settings and triggers on that machine yet. Looking forward to it!

#6003 4 years ago

Check out the Pin Stadium Omegas that have been a great addition to the Pin Stadium line up. Factory stealth lighting at its finest!!

Omegas: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/
pinball_led_lighting_pinball_mod_pinstadium_omega (resized).pngpinball_led_lighting_pinball_mod_pinstadium_omega (resized).pngled_pinball_maching_lighting1250a (resized).pngled_pinball_maching_lighting1250a (resized).png

#6004 4 years ago

Stern Iron Man pinball meets up with Pin Stadium lights pinball mod. Syncs with the machine, easy plug and play install, WiFi app controllable with iPhone or Android. Works on any pinball machine! Purchase them here:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/

#6005 4 years ago

I had several email and ask what settings are recommended for Iron Man, specifically the ones used in the video. I am posting them up here also...

stern_iron_man_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_iron_man_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6006 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

+ Hover 2.0 that are clear

I'm still waiting for a Blur with all the colors.

Is Blur with colors even possible? I'd be in for 10 sets of clear Hovers.

#6007 4 years ago

I can actually see in the dark!

0CEF8289-E0C8-40F9-B14F-3230A48EE28D (resized).jpeg0CEF8289-E0C8-40F9-B14F-3230A48EE28D (resized).jpeg4127F363-38DF-4C64-AF29-D6B253382CF4 (resized).jpeg4127F363-38DF-4C64-AF29-D6B253382CF4 (resized).jpeg
#6008 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Is Blur with colors even possible? I'd be in for 10 sets of clear Hovers.

BLUR with colors is something I am still working on but has proven to be a big challenge. I do have a new design for Hovers I am working on also.

#6009 4 years ago

You figure out a combo of Blur, Hyperbeam, and Fusion and I'll have to replace all 6 of my sets...

#6010 4 years ago

You figure out a combo of Blur, Hyperbeam, and Fusion and I'll have to replace all 6 of my sets...

I appreciate your enthusiasm!!!

Updated Website info: Due to the many collectors being home-bound with the current status of things, Pin Stadium has experienced a significant rise in order volume. As a result we have expanded our hours to offer 24-7 support and “Same Day Shipping”.

We are heavily stocked and production is at an all time high. Order with confidence and thank you for your outstanding support.

Choose your own adventure TODAY!!
648F9D3B-C38E-4549-B466-58C98158F577 (resized).jpeg648F9D3B-C38E-4549-B466-58C98158F577 (resized).jpeg

#6011 4 years ago

It has been absolutely insane busy here with every collector in the world being stuck in their gamerooms!! In the late hours of the night once I have filled orders and handled customer service questions, I continue to work on many things and this time I have completed the latest of my projects....

Pin Stadium new app code update 1.50!! I have made some nice UI fixes, icon update, and performance enhancements for even better interactivity. This is for Apple users ONLY but I am now working on the Android one currently. Enjoy!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

Update here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pin-stadium/id1260469756

pinball_mods_app_update_psl (resized).pngpinball_mods_app_update_psl (resized).png
#6012 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It has been absolutely insane busy here with every collector in the world being stuck in their gamerooms!! In the late hours of the night once I have filled orders and handled customer service questions, I continue to work on many things and this time I have completed the latest of my projects....
Pin Stadium new app code update 1.50!! I have made some nice UI fixes, icon update, and performance enhancements for even better interactivity. This is for Apple users ONLY but I am now working on the Android one currently. Enjoy!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
Update here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pin-stadium/id1260469756[quoted image]

Do we remove older app and download new one?

#6013 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Just do a traditional App update. done. Or, Scott can make up a flyer to walk us through the process. lol JK

#6014 4 years ago

Just download it and it will automatically update the old to new without needing to do anything else.

#6015 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just download it and it will automatically update the old to new without needing to do anything else.

All good. Thanks.

#6016 4 years ago

All good. Thanks.

Good question and glad to help !!

#6017 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just do a traditional App update. done. Or, Scott can make up a flyer to walk us through the process. lol JK

Thank you for the help. Working on Android app and it should be live soon at Google Play. In the meantime checkout this Pin Stadium Indiana Jones pinball mod.

Look at the warehouse inventory!!

Click here to order: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/
indiana_jones_pinball_mod (resized).pngindiana_jones_pinball_mod (resized).png
93B686BC-459E-4AA8-A1C6-63EA482785DB (resized).jpeg93B686BC-459E-4AA8-A1C6-63EA482785DB (resized).jpeg

#6018 4 years ago

Got the omegas for my LOTR and while at first I was a bit confused by the app, and also set the flasher wire to the wrong flasher, I got it to work and it really does make a huge difference. I am very partial to the LEDs I put in so having the ability to go back and forth between turning the pinstadium on and off is super nice. And the quality of lighting is superb. Even the UV which I wasn’t sure would look great was absolutely stunning and is my favorite part now! Here’s a few pics for you guys!

2AA81BB6-8115-46D0-9FE7-9308CF7D771E (resized).jpeg2AA81BB6-8115-46D0-9FE7-9308CF7D771E (resized).jpeg
#6019 4 years ago
FCE08320-0505-47DA-A399-714055A5222D (resized).jpegFCE08320-0505-47DA-A399-714055A5222D (resized).jpeg
#6020 4 years ago
Quoted from grimboys:

Got the omegas for my LOTR and while at first I was a bit confused by the app, and also set the flasher wire to the wrong flasher, I got it to work and it really does make a huge difference. I am very partial to the LEDs I put in so having the ability to go back and forth between turning the pinstadium on and off is super nice. And the quality of lighting is superb. Even the UV which I wasn’t sure would look great was absolutely stunning and is my favorite part now! Here’s a few pics for you guys![quoted image]

That’s a huge difference being able to see it with just individual LED bulbs you installedd on the bottom pic(Before) and the one above (After) with the Omegas “On”. It really shows the balancing effect and illumination nicely.

Thank you for your order and also support for the product. Glad you are happy with the dramatic transformation of your LOTR. It’s beautiful !!

Enjoy that now super special Balrog mode with the UV+Glow

#6021 4 years ago

That picture above brings up a question and possible future upgrade option. There are a few games like MB, LOTR, Hobbit (many actually) that could benefit from alternate left to right color defusing. Would it be possible via controller or software to integrate alternate left to right color options? Might add even more depth and range to Playfield coloring. Just a future thought.

#6022 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That picture above brings up a question and possible future upgrade option. There are a few games like MB, LOTR, Hobbit (many actually) that could benefit from alternate left to right color defusing. Would it be possible via controller or software to integrate alternate left to right color options? Might add even more depth and range to Playfield coloring. Just a future thought.

It would be possible and would require two Pin Stadium modules that you control independently. So basically 2 "solo" Pin Stadiums made separately with only one light bar on each but you would mount them together on each side. It would be like you taking two of your kits and cannibalizing them into one.

#6023 4 years ago

Did you know that Pin Stadiums pinball mod works on any pinball machine?

Order yours today: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/
pinball_lights_pinball_mods (resized).pngpinball_lights_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6024 4 years ago

Okay folks the NEW Pin Stadium app Android version is completed and live. Click here to install: https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Along with filling orders, production, and customer service, the Pin Stadium factory is pumping out code too!

Thanks you for the outstanding and overwhelming support for the products!!!

I will keep on cranking away....

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_led_pinball_mod_mods_android (resized).pngpinball_led_pinball_mod_mods_android (resized).png

#6025 4 years ago
Quoted from grimboys:

Got the omegas for my LOTR and while at first I was a bit confused by the app, and also set the flasher wire to the wrong flasher, I got it to work and it really does make a huge difference. I am very partial to the LEDs I put in so having the ability to go back and forth between turning the pinstadium on and off is super nice. And the quality of lighting is superb. Even the UV which I wasn’t sure would look great was absolutely stunning and is my favorite part now! Here’s a few pics for you guys![quoted image]

Thanks for posting this!
It's the first Omega pic I have seen!
Looks awesome!!

#6026 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Thanks for posting this!
It's the first Omega pic I have seen!
Looks awesome!!

Yes it’s good to see Omegas posted, thank you! Tons sold and installed. I even have had to ramp up production volume on them too. If anyone sees this and has the Omegas please post up some before and after pics of you don’t mind. Thanks!! It really helps those considering them

#6027 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes it’s good to see Omegas posted, thank you! Tons sold and installed and I even have had to ramp up production volume on them too. If anyone sees this and has the Omegas please post up some before and after pics of you don’t mind. Thanks!! It really helps those considering them

Love those Omegas.

#6029 4 years ago

I have been seeing a lot of Stern Black Knight Swords of Rage owners installing Fusions and Pin Stadiums. The Fusions are a simply a mind blow to see in action and especially with the Premium and LE due to the fact that the Fusions triggered from the RGB upper playfield flasher panel. It syncs with the game color changes and it out of this world killer!!

The Pin Stadiums do remarkably well also in regards to the lightshow when you trigger the UV+Glow from the Shield VUK flasher. Both will give you these impressive GI results though!
black_knight_pinball_mod (resized).pngblack_knight_pinball_mod (resized).png

1DD78E8C-BE6A-4CED-9669-6E88ADE5CFF9 (resized).jpeg1DD78E8C-BE6A-4CED-9669-6E88ADE5CFF9 (resized).jpeg365B02BA-A617-46B6-AA6C-BA787EF20129 (resized).jpeg365B02BA-A617-46B6-AA6C-BA787EF20129 (resized).jpeg
#6030 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
Update here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pin-stadium/id1260469756[quoted image]

Is a decimal point in the wrong place? I deleted, re-downloaded and this app version I have installed...

8B404F69-2D8E-4C38-B18B-C59318288A00 (resized).jpeg8B404F69-2D8E-4C38-B18B-C59318288A00 (resized).jpeg
#6031 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Is a decimal point in the wrong place? I deleted, re-downloaded and this app version I have installed...[quoted image]

That’s the internal build number of the app which is different than the App Store version. It’s correct what you have, but I do see how that would be confusing.

Pin Stadium v1.5: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pin-stadium/id1260469756
0A186DD0-B3EB-43B5-8C97-CBF8F87B99F0 (resized).jpeg0A186DD0-B3EB-43B5-8C97-CBF8F87B99F0 (resized).jpeg

#6032 4 years ago

Anyone have instructions for hooking up to EHOH?

#6033 4 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Anyone have instructions for hooking up to EHOH?

Sure thing and glad to help!

Elvira House of Horrors Pin Stadium pinball mod instructions are as follows:

For the GI connection (which are the Blue and White wire) you will connect those to any white GI bulb. The easiest ones to use are at the lights between the top lanes just above the pop bumper. See attached picture which shows a red arrow to either bulb (your choice) you want to connect to.

For the UV+Glow flasher it is recommended to trigger from the shaker motor and if you don’t have one, you can just trigger from the outer pins (furthers to the left and furthest right) then run on shaker in Settings/Features/

11B1C2A9-ABC1-4205-B5A9-FCC8B1153908 (resized).jpeg11B1C2A9-ABC1-4205-B5A9-FCC8B1153908 (resized).jpegF7C333C9-5605-48D0-A235-487C8C3743BF (resized).pngF7C333C9-5605-48D0-A235-487C8C3743BF (resized).png
#6034 4 years ago

Hi Scott-

I had a new WiFi installed not too long ago and the machines are "offline". I recently installed JP2 and CP, and those are on the new WiFi.

What is the easiest way to get the connected to the new WiFi? Also, it can get confusing trying to figure out which module you're connecting. I thought I'd ask here in case others came across this.

Thanks

Pinstadium (resized).jpgPinstadium (resized).jpg
#6035 4 years ago

Not sure if their process has changed, but it’s a pain especially if you have lots of pinstadiums like you do.

What worked best for me was to do one at a time so there is only one wifi signal from Pinstadium being broadcast. Once you set up that one on your WiFi, unplug it, and then do the next game until they are all done. Then plug them all back in.

#6036 4 years ago

Tonight I premiere the finale to my Getaway restoration. Those that have a Getaway may want to watch. Pinstadiums make this game look unreal!

#6037 4 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Hi Scott-
I had a new WiFi installed not too long ago and the machines are "offline". I recently installed JP2 and CP, and those are on the new WiFi.
What is the easiest way to get the connected to the new WiFi? Also, it can get confusing trying to figure out which module you're connecting. I thought I'd ask here in case others came across this.
Thanks[quoted image]

For your security it is set up this way as once you add the Pin Stadiums they will then forever be associated with that router until you do a factory reset.

An alternative would be you could additionally still use the router on your network (in addition to your new one) and just connect to it directly to avoid this.

However depending on your reasons for switching it may not be in your best interest, but it’s just a suggestion.

At this point you will need to do a factory reset on them, go to Step 3: “How Do I Add Pin Stadiums To My Wifi Network?” on this link:

https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Once you reset them you should see the lights change through color sequences red, green,blue, and white. At that point you will see the “LEDNet******” network in your mobile device’s WiFi settings. Tap on that and connect to it.

You can first try just pulling the power in and out from the service port which can be done and makes things easier in order to avoid raising the playfield and having to access the GI module. It’s best to do this when the game is on so you can see the lights going on and off as you give them power. Once you get a little rhythm to it you’ll see them reset.

Feel free to pull the power in and out more than four times if for some reason your first couple in/outs were not fast enough or too slow. The goal is to get them to reset to changing colors again.

Pull the “Power” in and out of from the GI module for the most reliable method if for some reason you can’t reset it when pulling it from the service port(see pic).

The good news is that I designed the app so that if you log into your Pin Stadium account (press gear icon on top left for settings) it will automatically recognize the name of those devices again though. That saves a lot of time by avoiding having to rename them all. The color and brightness settings will not be saved due to the reset, so make a note or screenshot the settings you have now unless you want to customize them even better this next go round

Let me know if you have any other questions or need help.
D7555C8E-D30F-4835-B339-F2028D21F3BF (resized).pngD7555C8E-D30F-4835-B339-F2028D21F3BF (resized).png

#6038 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I have been seeing a lot of Stern Black Knight Swords of Rage owners installing Fusions and Pin Stadiums. The Fusions are a simply a mind blow to see in action and especially with the Premium and LE due to the fact that the Fusions triggered from the RGB upper playfield flasher panel. It syncs with the game color changes and it out of this world killer!!
The Pin Stadiums do remarkably well also in regards to the lightshow when you trigger the UV+Glow from the Shield VUK flasher. Both will give you these impressive GI results though!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Anyone want to see live footage of what many collectors are talking about in regards the Fusion’s performance on any machine? Well this one I will let speak for itself and special thanks for javagrind888 for posting this up. WOW!!

#6039 4 years ago

Hi Scott,

I received my Fusions in the mail Monday and began looking at the installation instructions last night (yes I know pinball is more important than work). The online instructions for CGC games refer to AFM, but nothing for MMr. I was hoping that you could help me locate where I need to hook up the flashers to on my MMr installation along with colour suggestions for the flasher colours. Thanks in advance! In closing, I am extremely impressed with your customer service and constant communication with your clients. This is my first set of pin stadiums and cannot wait to see them in action.

Best Regards,

Ripshill (Adam)

#6040 4 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Hi Scott,
I received my Fusions in the mail Monday and began looking at the installation instructions last night (yes I know pinball is more important than work). The online instructions for CGC games refer to AFM, but nothing for MMr. I was hoping that you could help me locate where I need to hook up the flashers to on my MMr installation along with colour suggestions for the flasher colours. Thanks in advance! In closing, I am extremely impressed with your customer service and constant communication with your clients. This is my first set of pin stadiums and cannot wait to see them in action.
Best Regards,
Ripshill (Adam)

Adam,

Exciting news that you received them and pinball is what is keeping us all sane right now!! It’s a positive outlet like no other.

In regards to the Fusion install for the Chicago Gaming Company Medieval Madness Pin Stadium pinball mod:

This is going to be a standard GI install where you will find any white GI bulb and then clip the Blue and White wires onto the terminals of the bulb. Any easy location to find them is in between the lanes up too above the pop bumpers. But whatever bulb is easiest for you to reach. I have attached a pic of this location.

Then for the flashers (Red and Green wires) I recommend triggering from either the left or right castle flasher which is located on the backboard of the playfield behind the castle. They are the clear semi transparent domes mount on the back on either side of the castle. Trace those 2 wires (pics attached) from the back down to the connector they go into.

Next use the wire taps as per the instructions on the website.

Let me know if you have any questions as I am more than happy to help you out. I own that machine and am very familiar with it.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
CD3326FF-DB06-4A5B-BFAE-71B47CC5D58F (resized).jpegCD3326FF-DB06-4A5B-BFAE-71B47CC5D58F (resized).jpeg

69AF7935-4BD0-4EC5-BBB7-360542885FC8 (resized).jpeg69AF7935-4BD0-4EC5-BBB7-360542885FC8 (resized).jpeg30428676-3846-45B8-8B2C-8A73E461C185 (resized).jpeg30428676-3846-45B8-8B2C-8A73E461C185 (resized).jpeg3F1D6099-A5E7-43B4-A6F7-5A6A3B578D98 (resized).jpeg3F1D6099-A5E7-43B4-A6F7-5A6A3B578D98 (resized).jpeg
#6041 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Adam,
Exciting news that you received them and pinball is what is keeping us all sane right now!! It’s a positive outlet like no other.
In regards to the Fusion install for the Chicago Gaming Company Medieval Madness Pin Stadium pinball mod:
This is going to be a standard GI install where you will find any white GI bulb and then clip the Blue and White wires onto the terminals of the bulb. Any easy location to find them is in between the lanes up too above the pop bumpers. But whatever bulb is easiest for you to reach. I have attached a pic of this location.
Then for the flashers (Red and Green wires) I recommend triggering from either the left or right castle flasher which is located on the backboard of the playfield behind the castle. They are the clear semi transparent domes mount on the back on either side of the castle. Trace those 2 wires (pics attached) from the back down to the connector they go into.
Next use the wire taps as per the instructions on the website.
Let me know if you have any questions as I am more than happy to help you out. I own that machine and am very familiar with it.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the quick response! Assuming work isn't too draining today, I will be moving ahead with the install.

Best regards,

Ripshill (Adam)

#6042 4 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the quick response! Assuming work isn't too draining today, I will be moving ahead with the install.
Best regards,
Ripshill (Adam)

You’re welcome no problem at all. I might as well update this on the website too for the Chicago Gaming Company section because I’ve had several requests in last few days as to the best places to hook these up.

Medieval Madness CGC instructions updated!

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-4/
medieval_madness_pinball_mods (resized).pngmedieval_madness_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6043 4 years ago

Good Morning All,

Thanks to the phone support I received from Scott last night, tornado and all by the way, I can proudly say that my pin stadiums are up and functioning on my MMr. I have included a before, after, and a flasher in-game shot to give everyone an idea of the huge difference they make. After getting everything figured out and dialled-in, and then playing a few games, I was blown away by this product! I am definitely a customer for life and will be ordering additional Fusions for my other pins! Scott, your customer service is unmatched to others; you should be very proud of your diligence to customer service. The product you have made is a revelation to pinball machines!

If anyone has any questions, I will gladly answer them via a PM.

Best Regards,

Ripshill (Adam)
IMG_0740 (resized).jpgIMG_0740 (resized).jpgIMG_0741 (resized).jpgIMG_0741 (resized).jpgIMG_0739 (resized).jpgIMG_0739 (resized).jpg

#6044 4 years ago

Are the flasher connecting points for Omegas on a Maiden Premium the same as normal Pinstadiums? I want to be sure I connect it properly.

#6045 4 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Good Morning All,
Thanks to the phone support I received from Scott last night, tornado and all by the way, I can proudly say that my pin stadiums are up and functioning on my MMr. I have included a before, after, and a flasher in-game shot to give everyone an idea of the huge difference they make. After getting everything figured out and dialled-in, and then playing a few games, I was blown away by this product! I am definitely a customer for life and will be ordering additional Fusions for my other pins! Scott, your customer service is unmatched to others; you should be very proud of your diligence to customer service. The product you have made is a revelation to pinball machines!
Best Regards,
Ripshill (Adam)

Amazing difference.....truly a great product but even better support.....next year he needs to be in a category of mods not lumped into the Sterns, JJP etc and he would win hands down.

I had a small issue, was resolved in 2 mins and was in a box and shipped out 30 mins later...I got it 2 days later...incredible...

" Fan for Life"

#6046 4 years ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

Are the flasher connecting points for Omegas on a Maiden Premium the same as normal Pinstadiums? I want to be sure I connect it properly.

Yes they are the same.

#6047 4 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Good Morning All,
Best Regards,
Ripshill (Adam)

Thank you so very much man for the kind words and it was a crazy night of late night Canadian Fusion installs and Pin Stadium factory tornado near misses.

Power was restored 24 hours later, but the factory kept cranking on generator power into the late hours and all day today.

I lit up the assembly line with many rows of Pin Stadiums too!! It was a sight to see and worked great. I went with a soft warm white with a little blue to give me some visual details on the work being done.

One day I will surprise you guys with how long it takes to build one set of these. Let’s say it is much longer than you would ever think. Maybe down the road we will play a game and do a giveaway on who gets it correct.

I’m glad I was able to be of assistance and I am super thankful for you.

Amazing difference.....truly a great product but even better support.....next year he needs to be in a category of mods not lumped into the Sterns, JJP etc and he would win hands down.
I had a small issue, was resolved in 2 mins and was in a box and shipped out 30 mins later...I got it 2 days later...incredible...
" Fan for Life"

You rock and I appreciate it. You are a killer supporter of the product and thanks again!!

You have got a nice collection brewing over there and always glad to help you out too

#6048 4 years ago

I have received the several emails and messages asking about Pin Stadium shipping and inventory availability during this time.

We are open and fully loaded up on all products. Same Day shipping and in many cases "Same Hour" shipping is occurring. When I can it will be within a few minutes that you items is out of the factory doors and in route to UPS. For all of you that have ordered today, everything is shipping and tracking information is already in your inbox.

Thank you all again for your awesome support for the Pin Stadium pinball mod. If you are thinking about picking up a set, they are guaranteed to rock your world. Click here to see the current line of products available to order same day:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

PS: Attention Apple Users: I finished another small update for the app that included some minor tweaks and enhancements over this past weekend. This is in addition to the big update from last week or so.
pinball_mods_lighted_pinball_mods_led_bulb_kits (resized).pngpinball_mods_lighted_pinball_mods_led_bulb_kits (resized).png

#6049 4 years ago

Anyone have a picture/video of one set up on a Lethal Weapon 3?
Also still trying to understand the differences between the regular pinstadium and the fusion.
Thanks! Jeff in Greer sc

#6050 4 years ago

Regular Pinstadium has one flasher option the UV glow purple flasher.

Fusion is regular Pinstadium/UV Glow plus 4 individual flasher options on top of the UV glow. So instead of hooking the pinstadiums up to one flasher, you can hook it up to 5 total. If glow, white, red, green, and blue.

Lethal weapon three looks great with Pinstadium. I only have a video showing the Pinstadiums on. So you can’t see what it’s like with them off.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Walbridge, OH
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/121?hl=evh347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.