(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,028 posts
  • 503 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by JimFNB
  • Topic is favorited by 147 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,380 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pinball_led_pinball_mod_mods_android (resized).png
pinball_lights_pinball_mods (resized).png
FCE08320-0505-47DA-A399-714055A5222D (resized).jpeg
2AA81BB6-8115-46D0-9FE7-9308CF7D771E (resized).jpeg
93B686BC-459E-4AA8-A1C6-63EA482785DB (resized).jpeg
indiana_jones_pinball_mod (resized).png
pinball_mods_app_update_psl (resized).png
648F9D3B-C38E-4549-B466-58C98158F577 (resized).jpeg
4127F363-38DF-4C64-AF29-D6B253382CF4 (resized).jpeg
0CEF8289-E0C8-40F9-B14F-3230A48EE28D (resized).jpeg
stern_iron_man_pinball_mods (resized).png
led_pinball_maching_lighting1250a (resized).png
pinball_led_lighting_pinball_mod_pinstadium_omega (resized).png
97E08BEF-4887-4959-953E-009BB4024616 (resized).jpeg
led_pinball_lights_pinball_mods_superheroes (resized).png
137FAC7D-9542-45DF-92F7-0B4A095B88FA (resized).jpeg

There are 6028 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 121.
#6001 11 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Remote "Bro" tonight! Lots of giveaways including the top prize of Pin Stadiums!!, slightly modified format, tons of @potcpinball gameplay. Live at 7 p.m. Eastern (an hour early!): twitch.tv/buffalopinball[quoted image]

Woot! We'll be there.

I also figured out what I think are the best options for X-Men LE. I'll upload a video after I get some GI and flood light bulbs replaced first.

#6002 10 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Woot! We'll be there.
I also figured out what I think are the best options for X-Men LE. I'll upload a video after I get some GI and flood light bulbs replaced first.

Awesome! I have not seen what others have used for the Fusion settings and triggers on that machine yet. Looking forward to it!

#6003 8 days ago

Check out the Pin Stadium Omegas that have been a great addition to the Pin Stadium line up. Factory stealth lighting at its finest!!

Omegas: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/
pinball_led_lighting_pinball_mod_pinstadium_omega (resized).pngled_pinball_maching_lighting1250a (resized).png

#6004 7 days ago

Stern Iron Man pinball meets up with Pin Stadium lights pinball mod. Syncs with the machine, easy plug and play install, WiFi app controllable with iPhone or Android. Works on any pinball machine! Purchase them here:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/

#6005 7 days ago

I had several email and ask what settings are recommended for Iron Man, specifically the ones used in the video. I am posting them up here also...

stern_iron_man_pinball_mods (resized).png
#6006 7 days ago
Quoted from PinRob:

+ Hover 2.0 that are clear

I'm still waiting for a Blur with all the colors.

Is Blur with colors even possible? I'd be in for 10 sets of clear Hovers.

#6007 7 days ago

I can actually see in the dark!

0CEF8289-E0C8-40F9-B14F-3230A48EE28D (resized).jpeg4127F363-38DF-4C64-AF29-D6B253382CF4 (resized).jpeg
#6008 6 days ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Is Blur with colors even possible? I'd be in for 10 sets of clear Hovers.

BLUR with colors is something I am still working on but has proven to be a big challenge. I do have a new design for Hovers I am working on also.

#6009 6 days ago

You figure out a combo of Blur, Hyperbeam, and Fusion and I'll have to replace all 6 of my sets...

#6010 6 days ago

You figure out a combo of Blur, Hyperbeam, and Fusion and I'll have to replace all 6 of my sets...

I appreciate your enthusiasm!!!

Updated Website info: Due to the many collectors being home-bound with the current status of things, Pin Stadium has experienced a significant rise in order volume. As a result we have expanded our hours to offer 24-7 support and “Same Day Shipping”.

We are heavily stocked and production is at an all time high. Order with confidence and thank you for your outstanding support.

Choose your own adventure TODAY!!
648F9D3B-C38E-4549-B466-58C98158F577 (resized).jpeg

#6011 3 days ago

It has been absolutely insane busy here with every collector in the world being stuck in their gamerooms!! In the late hours of the night once I have filled orders and handled customer service questions, I continue to work on many things and this time I have completed the latest of my projects....

Pin Stadium new app code update 1.50!! I have made some nice UI fixes, icon update, and performance enhancements for even better interactivity. This is for Apple users ONLY but I am now working on the Android one currently. Enjoy!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

Update here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pin-stadium/id1260469756

pinball_mods_app_update_psl (resized).png
#6012 3 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It has been absolutely insane busy here with every collector in the world being stuck in their gamerooms!! In the late hours of the night once I have filled orders and handled customer service questions, I continue to work on many things and this time I have completed the latest of my projects....
Pin Stadium new app code update 1.50!! I have made some nice UI fixes, icon update, and performance enhancements for even better interactivity. This is for Apple users ONLY but I am now working on the Android one currently. Enjoy!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
Update here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pin-stadium/id1260469756[quoted image]

Do we remove older app and download new one?

#6013 3 days ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

Just do a traditional App update. done. Or, Scott can make up a flyer to walk us through the process. lol JK

#6014 3 days ago

Just download it and it will automatically update the old to new without needing to do anything else.

#6015 3 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just download it and it will automatically update the old to new without needing to do anything else.

All good. Thanks.

#6016 3 days ago

All good. Thanks.

Good question and glad to help !!

#6017 2 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just do a traditional App update. done. Or, Scott can make up a flyer to walk us through the process. lol JK

Thank you for the help. Working on Android app and it should be live soon at Google Play. In the meantime checkout this Pin Stadium Indiana Jones pinball mod.

Look at the warehouse inventory!!

Click here to order: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/
indiana_jones_pinball_mod (resized).png
93B686BC-459E-4AA8-A1C6-63EA482785DB (resized).jpeg

#6018 2 days ago

Got the omegas for my LOTR and while at first I was a bit confused by the app, and also set the flasher wire to the wrong flasher, I got it to work and it really does make a huge difference. I am very partial to the LEDs I put in so having the ability to go back and forth between turning the pinstadium on and off is super nice. And the quality of lighting is superb. Even the UV which I wasn’t sure would look great was absolutely stunning and is my favorite part now! Here’s a few pics for you guys!

2AA81BB6-8115-46D0-9FE7-9308CF7D771E (resized).jpeg
#6019 2 days ago
FCE08320-0505-47DA-A399-714055A5222D (resized).jpeg
#6020 2 days ago
Quoted from grimboys:

Got the omegas for my LOTR and while at first I was a bit confused by the app, and also set the flasher wire to the wrong flasher, I got it to work and it really does make a huge difference. I am very partial to the LEDs I put in so having the ability to go back and forth between turning the pinstadium on and off is super nice. And the quality of lighting is superb. Even the UV which I wasn’t sure would look great was absolutely stunning and is my favorite part now! Here’s a few pics for you guys![quoted image]

That’s a huge difference being able to see it with just individual LED bulbs you installedd on the bottom pic(Before) and the one above (After) with the Omegas “On”. It really shows the balancing effect and illumination nicely.

Thank you for your order and also support for the product. Glad you are happy with the dramatic transformation of your LOTR. It’s beautiful !!

Enjoy that now super special Balrog mode with the UV+Glow

#6021 2 days ago

That picture above brings up a question and possible future upgrade option. There are a few games like MB, LOTR, Hobbit (many actually) that could benefit from alternate left to right color defusing. Would it be possible via controller or software to integrate alternate left to right color options? Might add even more depth and range to Playfield coloring. Just a future thought.

#6022 2 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That picture above brings up a question and possible future upgrade option. There are a few games like MB, LOTR, Hobbit (many actually) that could benefit from alternate left to right color defusing. Would it be possible via controller or software to integrate alternate left to right color options? Might add even more depth and range to Playfield coloring. Just a future thought.

It would be possible and would require two Pin Stadium modules that you control independently. So basically 2 "solo" Pin Stadiums made separately with only one light bar on each but you would mount them together on each side. It would be like you taking two of your kits and cannibalizing them into one.

#6023 1 day ago

Did you know that Pin Stadiums pinball mod works on any pinball machine?

Order yours today: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/
pinball_lights_pinball_mods (resized).png

#6024 1 day ago

Okay folks the NEW Pin Stadium app Android version is completed and live. Click here to install: https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Along with filling orders, production, and customer service, the Pin Stadium factory is pumping out code too!

Thanks you for the outstanding and overwhelming support for the products!!!

I will keep on cranking away....

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_led_pinball_mod_mods_android (resized).png

#6025 17 hours ago
Quoted from grimboys:

Got the omegas for my LOTR and while at first I was a bit confused by the app, and also set the flasher wire to the wrong flasher, I got it to work and it really does make a huge difference. I am very partial to the LEDs I put in so having the ability to go back and forth between turning the pinstadium on and off is super nice. And the quality of lighting is superb. Even the UV which I wasn’t sure would look great was absolutely stunning and is my favorite part now! Here’s a few pics for you guys![quoted image]

Thanks for posting this!
It's the first Omega pic I have seen!
Looks awesome!!

#6026 16 hours ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Thanks for posting this!
It's the first Omega pic I have seen!
Looks awesome!!

Yes it’s good to see Omegas posted, thank you! Tons sold and installed. I even have had to ramp up production volume on them too. If anyone sees this and has the Omegas please post up some before and after pics of you don’t mind. Thanks!! It really helps those considering them

#6027 15 hours ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes it’s good to see Omegas posted, thank you! Tons sold and installed and I even have had to ramp up production volume on them too. If anyone sees this and has the Omegas please post up some before and after pics of you don’t mind. Thanks!! It really helps those considering them

Love those Omegas.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Atlanta, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 239.00
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Machine - For Sale
Edgewood, WA
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Metalhead Pinball
7,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pensacola, FL
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Arizona Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 18.95
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 6028 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 121.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside