(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 165.
#5951 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I owe Scott a huge thanks. I ordered the signature Hyperbeam setup a few weeks ago and he had them shipped next day. With work travels the unfortunately sat in my office for weeks lol. Installed them on Deadpool LE this weekend and Boom they look awesome! I still contest these lights are a given for any comic art theme. Just makes the art pop and really completes the look. Just wanted to say thanks as always for Brightening my day. (and game)

Okay I have had tons of requests. I am putting up another small run of the Hyperbeams for anyone that is interested. They will ship in 2 weeks and I am only going to build 10 of them!

Originally I built an extra set for me from the first run of 25 of them which sold out in 48 hours. Today I went to put them on my Elvira House of Horrors Premium earlier today. Literally as soon as I grabbed them off of the production line this afternoon to head over to the machine, a customer (you know who you are) emailed me and asked if I was going to do another run of them. Needless to say he purchased them instantly.

Selfishly for me, now I need a set of them for Elvira so I am going to do this next run of them for anyone interested. Yelobird is correct if you have a comic styled or dark artwork machine, these are definitely going to be worth your while. The GI on these are a custom special Diamond White and the colored RGB chips on these create insane deep, rich, and vivid colors. Black Knight, Star Trek, STTNG, Batman, and more are great machines for these.

If you get a set of these I promise you will be a SUPER happy camper. Put it this way, even if you just run the colored RGB lights only it is enough to properly illuminated the entire playfield like no other. Than add some Diamond Whites(25-30%) and it's crazy cool what results you get!!

Hyperbeams: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/

Enjoy!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_led_light_pinball_mod_hyperbeam2500 (resized).pngpinball_led_light_pinball_mod_hyperbeam2500 (resized).png

hyperbeams_pinstadium2 (resized).pnghyperbeams_pinstadium2 (resized).png
#5952 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay I am putting up another small run of the Hyperbeams for anyone that is interested. They will ship in 2 weeks and I am only going to build 10 of them!
Originally I built an extra set for me from the first run of 25 of them which sold out in 48 hours. Today I went to put them on my Elvira House of Horrors Premium earlier today. Literally as soon as I grabbed them off of the production line this afternoon to head over to the machine, a customer (you know who you are) emailed me and asked if I was going to do another run of them. Needless to say he purchased them instantly.
Selfishly for me, now I need a set of them for Elvira so I am going to do this next run of them for anyone interested. @yelobird is correct if you have a comic styled or dark artwork machine, these are definitely going to be worth your while. The GI on these are a custom special Diamond White and the colored RGB chips on these create insane deep, rich, and vivid colors. Black Knight, Star Trek, STTNG, Batman, and more are great machines for these.
If you get a set of these I promise you will be a SUPER happy camper. Put it this way, even if you just run the colored RGB lights only it is enough to properly illuminated the entire playfield like no other. Than add some Diamond Whites(25-30%) and it's crazy cool what results you get!!
Hyperbeams: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/
Enjoy!!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image][quoted image]

Pics or it didn't happen. What do these look like, got any photos to compare vs original sets?

Chris

#5953 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Pics or it didn't happen. What do these look like, got any photos to compare vs original sets?
Chris

No I did not get pics of them on Elvira as soon as I went to install them around 2pm today and he emailed me asking if I had any more or was going to do a run.

I had been holding onto them for over a month for me personally. Customer always comes first lol!

The physical appearance of the light bars are the same stealth sleek design like the normal Pin Stadiums. These also have the UV+Glow on them, but the big kicker is the GI. Very very powerful GI and the colors are bold.

These are over the top and part of some of my experiments that turned out unbelievable in the Pin Stadium Labs. Here is a video of them on Stern Jurassic Park LE. Notice the deep green parts of the artwork that pop. I labeled “Normal” as Pin Stadiums and “After” as Hyperbeams so you can see them side by side.

#5954 4 years ago

I received several emails asking how things are going and the answer is Pin Stadium is doing better then ever thanks to you guys. We are setting records sales as a result of your tremendous support.

As a reminder to everyone, Pin Stadium will be open this entire time and has extended hours to handle the high volumes of orders coming in from all of us collectors that are home bound.

Hours today went from 24-7 to 25 hours a day/8 Days a week. Round the clock customer support and Same Day shipping on most orders. Thanks again for your support, you all are amazing!!

PS: Enjoy your beautiful pinball machines

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#5955 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

No I did not get pics of them on Elvira as soon as I went to install them around 2pm today and he emailed me asking if I had any more or was going to do a run.
I had been holding onto them for over a month for me personally. Customer always comes first lol!
The physical appearance of the light bars are the same stealth sleek design like the normal Pin Stadiums. These also have the UV+Glow on them, but the big kicker is the GI. Very very powerful GI and the colors are bold.
These are over the top and part of some of my experiments that turned out unbelievable in the Pin Stadium Labs. Here is a video of them on Stern Jurassic Park LE. Notice the deep green parts of the artwork that pop. I labeled “Normal” as Pin Stadiums and “After” as Hyperbeams so you can see them side by side.

Those are intense...nice

#5956 4 years ago

Here are some several Before and After pics of the Pin Stadiums pinball mod on Stern Elvira House of Horrors. Lots of requests for these. Guess which ones are “Off”

Here is the link to the product for those interested: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/

CE807685-B4D9-48DB-8131-FC55E10FA421 (resized).jpegCE807685-B4D9-48DB-8131-FC55E10FA421 (resized).jpeg18A7C323-E9EF-42B9-8E00-57D76D7A9EC7 (resized).jpeg18A7C323-E9EF-42B9-8E00-57D76D7A9EC7 (resized).jpeg9A2E7104-DFB4-4CB4-906A-E6B9129B123D (resized).jpeg9A2E7104-DFB4-4CB4-906A-E6B9129B123D (resized).jpeg3FBBED45-C89B-45E9-B902-3E4FF19057E4 (resized).jpeg3FBBED45-C89B-45E9-B902-3E4FF19057E4 (resized).jpeg7248E73A-9DA6-45B6-BA85-D967B16F384D (resized).jpeg7248E73A-9DA6-45B6-BA85-D967B16F384D (resized).jpeg3E1CFEAD-86D8-4BC1-920C-B0E1D9B9C92B (resized).jpeg3E1CFEAD-86D8-4BC1-920C-B0E1D9B9C92B (resized).jpeg
#5957 4 years ago

I actually turned my Pinstadiums on Elvira down to 15% and only used one of the fusion flashers. Less is definitely more with this game.

#5958 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I actually turned my Pinstadiums on Elvira down to 15% and only used one of the fusion flashers. Less is definitely more with this game.

That’s a perfect use of the versatility of them. Love it!! Where did you decide to trigger the UV+Glow and the Fusion flasher from? Just good to know as it may help others to try those locations. Thanks!!

#5959 4 years ago

Same Day shipping for your "in-home" pinball needs!!

Visit: https://pinstadium.com/

pinball_mods_parts_pinstadium (resized).pngpinball_mods_parts_pinstadium (resized).png
#5960 4 years ago

All Hyperbeams sold out a few days ago as several have asked when they are not on the site any longer. I will eventually do another small run of them so no worries but it may be a little while.

The good news is that the Pin Stadium "Things" Edition kits have already started shipping and are a big hit!!

The results are phenomenal as many collectors agree and it's amazing to see the other 60% of the playfield hidden UV artwork that the factory kit does not provide.

Also exclusive to Pin Stadiums Kit is the Dual UV Tron style ramp glow. Yes it looks like this in person and is jaw dropping

This also syncs with the factory modes as it should (Upside Down, etc). Plus you get some extra bells and whistle UV effects sprinkled in that will surely catch your attention. I won't tell you what they are, but you will see them no doubt

There is art hidden everywhere(literally) and there is even a star constellation that magically appears with the Pin Stadium kit on the left ramp area that normally could never be seen. This is one of about 10 different artistic mini UV worlds that will reveal around the machine when the kit is installed. Very cool!!!

Thank you every for making this such a hit and I am looking forward to the rest of you to receive them throughout next week. Tracking will be emailed to you as soon as they leave out of here. I appreciate your patience with shipping these as there were an overwhelming amount of orders that came in initially and now a large 2nd and 3rd wave of them that I did not expect. Now that production is in full swing the Things kits will ship even faster now within 5-7 business days or less. They are shipping in the order received to be fair to anyone that wanted them expedited.

It's been really nice to see all of you collectors spending time in your gamerooms and taking care of business with your machines. Have a great evening and looking forward to seeing pics of the "Things" kits!!

Here is a link to the two options along with pricing if you want to completely transform you Stern Stranger Things UV kit pinball mod. Works on all models Pro, Premium and LE along with a special Invisi-Shield mounting that preserves the projector screen too!:

Option 1: UV only $179.95
Option 2: UV + Wifi Gi $279.95

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-stern_stranger_things/

Check out the Before and After Results of just the GI alone (UV is off in that pic).

10-15 minute plug and play install as always....

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
stern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_features1250a (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_features1250a (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_features3 (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_features3 (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_uv_kit_pinball_mods_0examples (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_uv_kit_pinball_mods_0examples (resized).pngstranger_things_pinball_mod_uv_kit_beforeandafter (resized).pngstranger_things_pinball_mod_uv_kit_beforeandafter (resized).pngstranger_things_pinball_mod_edition2 (resized).pngstranger_things_pinball_mod_edition2 (resized).png

#5961 4 years ago

Just posted up the install instructions for the Stern Stranger Things Pin Stadium full reveal UV Kit:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-stranger-things/

Remember to turn “On” the UV Kit in the Settings Menu!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
844C2D5C-121D-43A1-B212-6BB7A6F08944 (resized).jpeg844C2D5C-121D-43A1-B212-6BB7A6F08944 (resized).jpeg

Added over 4 years ago:

Added that you need to go into Settings VERY IMPORTANT : Go to the Settings/ADJ/Standard Adjustments and go to #76 GI Brightness.  By default is at 100 but needs to be turned all the way up to 255.  If you don't do this the kit will not perform properly

#5962 4 years ago

Are you homebound too? Forced to hangout in your own game room with your favorite machines and family members(hopefully).

For most collectors, new machines are not an option to afford or because they are not being made. However for 3% of the cost of a new pinball, many are deciding to make what they have new again by adding Pin Stadium Lights. That’s 97% off a new pinball machine

Spoil yourself today because nobody else is going to. Make the most of what you have and most importantly be safe. Enjoy this time off work the best you can! We are open 24/7 and shipping “Same Day” across the world.We are stocked and loaded.

Thank you to everyone for their out of this world support for the Pin Stadium line of products!!

Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/

Omegas: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/

Home Streaming?

X-Streams: https://pinstadium.com/product/x-stream/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

C862DF1D-26C9-4A70-A0DA-8B517ABBF3E4 (resized).pngC862DF1D-26C9-4A70-A0DA-8B517ABBF3E4 (resized).png
#5963 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Are you homebound too? Forced to hangout in your own game room with your favorite machines and family members(hopefully).
For most collectors, new machines are not an option to afford or because they are not being made. However for 3% of the cost of a new pinball, many are deciding to make what they have new again by adding Pin Stadium Lights. That’s 97% off a new pinball machine
Spoil yourself today because nobody else is going to. Make the most of what you have and most importantly be safe. Enjoy this time off work the best you can! We are open 24/7 and shipping “Same Day” across the world.We are stocked and loaded.
Thank you to everyone for their out of this world support for the Pin Stadium line of products!!
Home Streaming?

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image]

Scott,

Thanks so much for you help tweaking my Omegas. I love love the new option looped into the shaker versus the pop up's/. 2 mins install....

It's night and day difference.

See you for my 3rd pin one day.

#5964 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Home Streaming?

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image]

Ok plus one on creative marketing lol. You always have a creative pitch. I was actually expecting a "UV lighting proven to eliminate viruses" promotion. lol Keep plugging along Scott you are appreciated. Hope mama and baby are doing well.

#5965 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Scott,
Thanks so much for you help tweaking my Omegas. I love love the new option looped into the shaker versus the pop up's/. 2 mins install....

You are welcome and that is awesome to know you are digging the Omegas and the trigger from the shaker motor for the UV+Glow flasher on BM66. Recently that has been my recommended “go to” for the flasher trigger with killer results...

Can’t wait for you to find your next pinball. Exciting stuff!!

#5966 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok plus one on creative marketing lol. You always have a creative pitch. I was actually expecting a "UV lighting proven to eliminate viruses" promotion. lol Keep plugging along Scott you are appreciated. Hope mama and baby are doing well.

Thanks man and I figured you would appreciate this one. I hope all is going well for you over there. I’m sure you are getting lost in your nice collection of machines with the Pin Stadiums and your killer Mod Couple mods on them. Wicked combo for sure!

#5967 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thanks man and I figured you would appreciate this one. I hope all is going well for you over there. I’m sure you are getting lost in your nice collection of machines with the Pin Stadiums and your killer Mod Couple mods on them. Wicked combo for sure!

Absolutely No joke, minutes after I posted that reply I got this email solicitation lol. Seems like someone beat you to the punch.

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 2.40.42 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-23 at 2.40.42 PM (resized).png
#5968 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Absolutely No joke, minutes after I posted that reply I got this email solicitation lol. Seems like someone beat you to the punch.[quoted image]

Now that is hilarious. Love it!!

#5969 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Absolutely No joke, minutes after I posted that reply I got this email solicitation lol. Seems like someone beat you to the punch.[quoted image]

Those lights are actually extremely dangerous give if crazy harmful light.

#5970 4 years ago

Scott,

To follow up a little more on this. Most of the BM66 owners when doing the Pin Stadium pinball mod have been triggering the flashers from the pop bumpers. Many have been very happy with that location, however one of the things I notice is that it flashes so fast that you don’t notice it very much.

Going with the shaker motor is much more dazzling in my opinion for me also as the shaker motor always goes off at very opportune time when something significant happens. For the new Stern pinball machines such as Batman 66, Jurassic Park, Elvira House of Horrors and many more.

You can trigger from the red and blue wires here where the shaker plugs into. It’s the board on the immediate left when you open the coin door. Use the wire taps and put me in on the far left and one on the far right where the green arrows are located.

Give it a try and see what you all think!
B1B97F01-3578-4099-9D97-546BFAAD5BC4 (resized).jpegB1B97F01-3578-4099-9D97-546BFAAD5BC4 (resized).jpeg

87164B54-169C-4BCE-963D-62B0B1275395 (resized).png87164B54-169C-4BCE-963D-62B0B1275395 (resized).png
#5971 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

To follow up a little more on this. Most of the BM66 owners when doing the Pin Stadium pinball mod have been triggering the flashers from the pop bumpers. Many have been very happy with that location, however one of the things I notice is that it flashes so fast that you don’t notice it very much.
Going with the shaker motor is much more dazzling in my opinion for me also as the shaker motor always goes off at very opportune time when something significant happens. For the new Stern pinball machines such as Batman 66, Jurassic Park, Elvira House of Horrors and many more.
You can trigger from the red and blue wires here where the shaker plugs into. It’s the board on the immediate left when you open the coin door. Use the wire taps and put me in on the far left and one on the far right where the green arrows are located.
Give it a try and see what you all think!
[quoted image][quoted image]

20 secs install. Bend the other ends to the clips to make a extra secure connection...done!!!! Electrical tape for extra protection..lol

#5972 4 years ago

20 secs install. Bend the other ends to the clips to make a extra secure connection...done!!!! Electrical tape for extra protection..lol

I can't quite follow what you mean here, how about a before and after pic?

#5973 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That’s a perfect use of the versatility of them. Love it!! Where did you decide to trigger the UV+Glow and the Fusion flasher from? Just good to know as it may help others to try those locations. Thanks!!

I set the fusion flasher to yellow/white and triggered it on the flasher between the pops, under the playfield. It doesn't go off with the pops, but works on mode starts. The UV I set up to the shaker.

#5974 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I set the fusion flasher to yellow/white and triggered it on the flasher between the pops, under the playfield. It doesn't go off with the pops, but works on mode starts. The UV I set up to the shaker.

nice!!!!!!!!

#5975 4 years ago
Quoted from JediMcMuffin:

I can't quite follow what you mean here, how about a before and after pic?

Yes no problem. I put this together to show you what he is referring to.

pinall_mods_led_lights_shaker_motor_pinstadium (resized).pngpinall_mods_led_lights_shaker_motor_pinstadium (resized).png
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5976 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes no problem. I put this together to show you what he is referring to.[quoted image]

Great Pictures!!!

#5977 4 years ago

It was me who got the hyperbeams ! Haha They arrived today !

Need a suggestion on where to hook the flasher on on Cirqus Voltaire .. I am thinking something tide into the high wire ramp or the volts.

I will get pics of them for everyone .. will need to do a temporary install as I am going to put on side art

#5978 4 years ago

Great Pictures!!!

My pleasure!! I figured that would help paint a good picture of what he was referring to.

#5979 4 years ago

Installed Pinstadium Fusions on my wife's new X-men Wolverine Ed, love the gi, but not happy with my flasher choices so far on the fusions. Has anyone else hooked Fusions to this and what flashers did you (they) use? Gambit goes off too often and Storm stays on too long.

#5980 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

It was me who got the hyperbeams ! Haha They arrived today !
Need a suggestion on where to hook the flasher on on Cirqus Voltaire .. I am thinking something tide into the high wire ramp or the volts.
I will get pics of them for everyone .. will need to do a temporary install as I am going to put on side art

That’s killer you received them already. Now you will be able to experience the Hyperbeams and see what the hype is about. Circus Voltaire is perfect for those.

I would ask volkdrive which flasher he likes best. Here is his post with a pic of the Pin Stadium GI on and also he caught the UV+Glow in action too: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/15#post-4013946

Let us all know what you think of the Hyperbeams since you own a bunch of Pin Stadiums. Also where you decided to land the flasher trigger too on CV!!

#5981 4 years ago

Just got my UV light kit for my Stranger things LE today and MAN I LOVE THEM. When the game goes into the upside down you will think your really in it like in the TV show! It all goes dark and is just UV only, cool thing is there is still enough light to play the game with just the UV on. This game in stock form is way to dark, We had to have the lights on just to play it, with the PS lights you dont even need the warm white on with how bright the GI lights are on this kit!

I bought 15 kits from Scott month and have finally installed them all and all i can say is WOW. I will NEVER have a pinball machine without these lights on them.

#5982 4 years ago

I picked up a set of the X-stream lights for streaming and was wondering are these white only? Tried to adjust RGB color in the app and it doesn't do anything, only the warm white works.

Thanks

#5983 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

I picked up a set of the X-stream lights for streaming and was wondering are these white only? Tried to adjust RGB color in the app and it doesn't do anything, only the warm white works.
Thanks

Yes the X-Stream are a specific color temperature of the white spectrum designed to work best with the camera’s eye and also to allow smooth diffusion using the BLUR technology. So the behavior of what you are seeing is correct and going to be best for pinball streaming. I hope this helps!

#5984 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes the X-Stream are a specific color temperature of the white spectrum designed to work best with the camera’s eye and also to allow smooth diffusion using the BLUR technology. So the behavior of what you are seeing is correct and doing to be best for pinball streaming. I hope this helps!

Thanks for the info..

#5985 4 years ago
Quoted from firefly9r68:

Just got my UV light kit for my Stranger things LE today and MAN I LOVE THEM. When the game goes into the upside down you will think your really in it like in the TV show! It all goes dark and is just UV only, cool thing is there is still enough light to play the game with just the UV on. This game in stock form is way to dark, We had to have the lights on just to play it, with the PS lights you dont even need the warm white on with how bright the GI lights are on this kit!
I bought 15 kits from Scott this month and have finally installed them all and all i can say is WOW. I will NEVER have a pinball machine without these lights on them.

I am really ecstatic about how satisfied you are with the Stern Stranger Things UV Kit by Pin Stadium. It's crazy how fast you fell in love with Pin Stadiums and you have been a great supporter for the product. I am very thankful for you and it's really cool to hear feedback on the "Things" Edition because a lot of Stranger Things owners don't realize what they are missing with just the stock upgrade Stern UV Kit.

No limits here and it's a specially designed power blast along with precision alignment to get the dual Ramp Glow effect too. There is like another 60% of the artwork to explore, not just the center. So much to see all around the playfield of this machine.

Congrats on pulling the trigger on that kit and thank you again!!

Note: When you install this kit on the Stranger Things Premium or Limited Edition, be sure to go into your Settings/Adjustments and turn the GI up from 100 to 255 for the kit to work properly.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#5986 4 years ago

Hyper beams on CV .. photos don’t really do it justice as the camera seems to have a hard time picking up this purplish color . I ended up going with the ring 3 flasher not sure if that’s where I will land or not .

9E506DAA-FBCD-420D-B2B7-B9C732677046 (resized).jpeg9E506DAA-FBCD-420D-B2B7-B9C732677046 (resized).jpeg137FAC7D-9542-45DF-92F7-0B4A095B88FA (resized).jpeg137FAC7D-9542-45DF-92F7-0B4A095B88FA (resized).jpeg
#5987 4 years ago

Any current coupon codes? Thinking about buying a set for my Wonka LE I just got. (My first pin.)

#5988 4 years ago

Sweet and looks awesome man!!!! Lots of comic based pinball machines over the last week have really been popular with the Pin Stadiums and the Fusions pinball mods. Off the top of head, here are the most recents...
led_pinball_lights_pinball_mods_superheroes (resized).pngled_pinball_lights_pinball_mods_superheroes (resized).png

#5989 4 years ago
Quoted from jimbodeanny:

Any current coupon codes? Thinking about buying a set for my Wonka LE I just got. (My first pin.)

I will PM you

#5990 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I will PM you

Quoted from jimbodeanny:

Nice first pin. Man you are going to be blown away when the lights come on? like a concert on your machine.

We need a 10 sec video once installed.

#5991 4 years ago
Quoted from jimbodeanny:

Thinking about buying a set for my Wonka LE I just got. (My first pin.)

Thank you for your order. It has already shipped and is on its way!!

#5992 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes no problem. I put this together to show you what he is referring to.[quoted image]

Those taps work great....tight connection on the shaker plug..... but much improved light show!!

#5993 4 years ago

Nice first pin. Man you are going to be blown away when the lights come on? like a concert on your machine.
We need a 10 sec video once installed.

Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you for your order. It has already shipped and is on its way!!

Thanks! I can't wait! I have a bunch of mods waiting to be installed, but am hoping to put together a detailed install video to post on my Youtube channel. Should be interesting, coming from a newbie pin owner.

#5994 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Those taps work great....tight connection on the shaker plug..... but much improved light show!!

Oh good, you got it moved to the shaker. That’s awesome and I’m glad you like that trigger location. Good job!!

#5995 4 years ago
Quoted from jimbodeanny:

Thanks! I can't wait! I have a bunch of mods waiting to be installed, but am hoping to put together a detailed install video to post on my Youtube channel. Should be interesting, coming from a newbie pin owner.

I was and still am a newbie , only about 10 months in the hobby. Cant wait ti see your video. I think I will do one on my mods .

#5996 4 years ago

pinstadium tonight JP get's a new light show.

#5997 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Oh good, you got it moved to the shaker. That’s awesome and I’m glad you like that trigger location. Good job!!

Wonder if shaker on Munsters.....//???

#5998 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Give it a try....cant hurt....if you dont like it go back to clips. I think it would look cool with all the black and white.

#5999 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

You could try it and see what you thinking. I have the Fusions on my Munsters and trigger the UV+Glow from the Dragula flasher on the left, but 1 of the 4 other flashers from the Fusions is triggered from the shaker.

I have it set to a nice 100% Diamond White color. My guess is the Dragula flasher is best if you are just running the normal Pin Stadiums.

I also have the Baby Pin Stadiums on it: https://pinstadium.com/product/baby-pin-stadiums/

I am thinking you do also ?

#6000 4 years ago

Remote "Bro" tonight! Lots of giveaways including the top prize of Pin Stadiums!!, slightly modified format, tons of @potcpinball gameplay. Live at 7 p.m. Eastern (an hour early!): twitch.tv/buffalopinball

97E08BEF-4887-4959-953E-009BB4024616 (resized).jpeg97E08BEF-4887-4959-953E-009BB4024616 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Machine - For Sale
Fresno, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/120?hl=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.