(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,221 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 minutes ago by Bruce_Pickle
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 165.
#501 6 years ago
Quoted from cs3030:

Just put one of these kits on Creature from the Black Lagoon. First off, installation took about 20 minutes and was super easy!! I've only played around with lighting a short time, so I surely haven't seen all this can do, but so far I am very happy. I've put a few pics with the lights on. I will load more on after I've created the ultimate lighting for my preference. Well worth the money.

Wow those are looking really good!! Can you do me a favor and take a picture of the kit Off and then On so that everyone can see the before and after difference?

Also some tips on adjusting the GI portion of the lights. A good rule of thumb is to take a look at the playfield and see what the main color dominant color appears to be. Then set the lights to that color. On my Creature I saw green as being the main color and then I dialed it in from there and did a mix of green with a hint of turquoise(dial some blue in).

I also found myself leaning toward the purplish color for the GI (like in your pics) which starts to bring the UV kind of effect on the playfield. It looks cool but since you have the UV+Glow flasher you might want to keep more in the green spectrum for the GI so that when the flasher hits it will really ignite the playfield. It creates more contrast and a big wow factor then!!!

I'm glad you are liking the results and look forward to seeing what you decide is best for your personal preference.

Scott

#502 6 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

Any suggestion which kit I should order for TAF? Is there a lot for the GI option to effect?
Also with the brighter lighting inside, does it make less need for invisiglass?

Just finished installing the kit on my TAF - UV glow and GI controlled. I was able to get rid of my previous 3 sets of playfield blocking spotlights which was a benefit I hadn't thought of.

I am pretty sure I will remove the purple led strips from the backlip and ball return trough as well after seeing it all together now.

Below are 3 photos : pinstadium strips ON, pinstadium off, and finally my old setup with spotlights. I am having fun playing with the color settings, so not even sure what I used for these pics.

20170918_173802 (resized).jpg20170918_173802 (resized).jpg
20170918_173743 (resized).jpg20170918_173743 (resized).jpg
20170918_164256 (resized).jpg20170918_164256 (resized).jpg

#503 6 years ago

Holy shit. I thought these would be the best in TAF. This may have just confirmed it.

#504 6 years ago

Scott

What is the status of preorders?

Mark

#505 6 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Any vids of a woz with light kit installed ?

I've been trying to capture good video of mine but other things (especially the new game I just added to the lineup) are keeping me from devoting enough time to it. I hope to have something worthy of posting by this weekend. I don't have any kind of streaming setup so a DSLR on a tripod is the best I can do. I'll also post my review of the kit in WOZ at the same time.

#506 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Scott
What is the status of preorders?
Mark

Mark,

Thank you for checking in and I just sent an email to you also. They are shipping out non stop and you should have yours very soon.

Thank you all for your patience and support. It's been very very busy here. Another large batch of these is about ready to ship this week!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#507 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Mark,
Thank you for checking in and I just sent an email to you also. They are shipping out non stop and you should have yours very soon.
Thank you all for your patience and support. It's been very very busy here. Another large batch of these is about ready to ship this week!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Scott,
ANY chance you can PM me to tell me what my order status is ?
Thanks,
Kim

#508 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Scott,
ANY chance you can PM me to tell me what my order status is ?
Thanks,

Scott, same for me. I know you're very busy but I would love to have a eta date instead of eta soon. Thanks!

#509 6 years ago

Was this kit supposed to come with any installation instructions? I'm sure it's quick and easy, but mine arrived with absolutely no documentation and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to connect any of it. I didn't see anything on the website either.

#510 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Was this kit supposed to come with any installation instructions? I'm sure it's quick and easy, but mine arrived with absolutely no documentation and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to connect any of it. I didn't see anything on the website either.

I sent an email prior to shipping but it seems that many of them have been filed in spam, check there as it's probably hiding out. Sorry about that I think it was the mass emails to everyone that put it flagged as spam. I will PM you now.

#511 6 years ago

Mine wasn't in the spam folder. I just never got it. Scott took care of it though.

#512 6 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

Mine wasn't in the spam folder. I just never got it. Scott took care of it though.

I did not ship directions with the product as I have been continually updating the install directions with more and more detail. Otherwise they would have been outdate the moment I sent them.

Just to clarify in case anyone thinks that they might be missing when they receive their shipment. It's much easier seen and understood on our website in full color in the FAQ's section of our website. Plus I have been adding a lot of little tips and hints too. Thank you all for the support and if you need any help send an email directly to me at [email protected] so that I can respond much quicker than posting here. I check my email much more regularly every few minutes.

Scott

#513 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I did not ship directions with the product as I have been continually updating the install directions with more and more detail. Otherwise they would have been outdate the moment I sent them.
Just to clarify in case anyone thinks that they might be missing when they receive their shipment. It's much easier seen and understood on our website in full color in the FAQ's section of our website. Plus I have been adding a lot of little tips and hints too. Thank you all for the support and if you need any help send an email directly to me at [email protected] so that I can respond much quicker than posting here. I check my email much more regularly every few minutes.
Scott

I was just saying I never got any email when shipped they just showed up on my doorstep. I thought you had said you were going to email everybody when they shipped out. Not an issue they're installed,I still have to get you some pics of them and the small issue I had with my Dredd. Not a problem with the product Dredd is just a little on the tight side to get these in due to the crane,metal plate on the right side backing the ramp up and the high outlane walls. Mike

#514 6 years ago
Quoted from psd4me:

I was just saying I never got any email when shipped they just showed up on my doorstep. I thought you had said you were going to email everybody when they shipped out. Not an issue they're installed,I still have to get you some pics of them and the small issue I had with my Dredd. Not a problem with the product Dredd is just a little on the tight side to get these in due to the crane,metal plate on the right side backing the ramp up and the high outlane walls. Mike

Mike,

Hey thanks for letting me know. I checked my system and the email went out on Sept 11th but I'm not why it didn't get to you. I can check into it to make sure it doesn't occur to anyone else. Regardless the good news is that you got your Judge Dredd hooked up and yes I can't wait to see some before and afters of these as I can only imagine my JD I used to own and how dark it was. Thanks again!!

#515 6 years ago

This is before and after photo of a Pin Stadium kit for Stern's Spike 1 system that was being tested for QC before it left today. The suggested flasher color on this is definitely the UV+Glow since this playfield (especially Slimer) does extremely well with the UV+Glow lighting. When adjusting the Pin Stadium app for GB it is suggested to start with pink as the base color setting for the GI portion of the lighting since this is one of the dominant colors of the playfield. You can use the predefined pink.

Tip: A good spot to trigger the flasher portion of our lights is with the Slimer hit target. So when Slimer is activated it creates a very impressive glow!!

Also a general rule for getting a good starting point with the best color, choose the dominant color you see on the playfield. Use that are a base and then tweak from there. Also I have found that if you have the UV+Glow flasher you can get a harder looking "hit" when it flashes if your base GI color is further away from the purple spectrum. The increased contrast ratio really makes a difference.

Please post up any of your settings to share with others as to what you find to be best on your machine.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#516 6 years ago

Received my kit from Scott this past week and I'm super impressed with the kit and the way he is conducting business. I followed this project from its initial release and watched him take suggestions from us all and work them into the product. I could tell he was all in on making these the best he could and for that reason I felt safe jumping in on the preorder.

Once received I found the kit easy to install. The directions in the email were pretty straight forward. I installed into a Soooky Rob Zombie which at the time the directions didn't specify what connector on the driver board you were supposed to connect to. Even without that information it was pretty straight forward where it went. To double check before I ruined anything I shot an email to Scott and he quickly got me the answer as well as informed me he had updated the directions. I also encountered some trouble getting my flasher feature to work. Not a fault of the kit whatsoever I just had my wires backwards on the flasher I was trying to tap into. I emailed Scott mid day on a Sunday and he had a reply within 10 minutes and continued to provide support throughout the process until I got it working.

The app is super easy to work and adjust your lights to what you like. Below are some examples of my game. The pictures were taken in a dark room and without the kit you can really see how dark this game is. The other photos are with the kit installed with me changing around the color settings in the app to show how you can adjust to your liking

I purchased the kit with the UV + glow and boy oh boy is that thing AWESOME! When the flasher you tied into goes off. Be prepared for an awesome show of light across your Playfield! In my opinion the flasher feature is a must have. I also opted to purchase the GI module which will shut off the pinstadium kit when your GI lights turn off for certain modes and this also works flawlessly.

If you can't tell by this review I am super impressed with the kit. It definitely added some bling and needed lighting help for my machine. I'm certain that even if you are overall happy with your lighting this would be an awesome mod to have due to just how many colors you can customize too. This thing is definitely a capable kit which will allow you more color options for your machine by purchasing one product.

As my collection grows I'm certain this will be one of the first mods I buy for my machines. If you're on the fence about this don't be! It's a great product being produced from a stand up guy. I'm also betting he's got other ideas for this product as well and I can't wait to see how it evolves.

Great work Scott!

IMG_1147 (resized).JPGIMG_1147 (resized).JPG
IMG_1149 (resized).JPGIMG_1149 (resized).JPG
IMG_1150 (resized).JPGIMG_1150 (resized).JPG
IMG_1153 (resized).JPGIMG_1153 (resized).JPG
IMG_1154 (resized).JPGIMG_1154 (resized).JPG

#517 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Received my kit from Scott this past week and I'm super impressed with the kit and the way he is conducting business. I followed this project from its initial release and watched him take suggestions from us all and work them into the product. I could tell he was all in on making these the best he could and for that reason I felt safe jumping in on the preorder.
Once received I found the kit easy to install. The directions in the email were pretty straight forward. I installed into a Soooky Rob Zombie which at the time the directions didn't specify what connector on the driver board you were supposed to connect to. Even without that information it was pretty straight forward where it went. To double check before I ruined anything I shot an email to Scott and he quickly got me the answer as well as informed me he had updated the directions. I also encountered some trouble getting my flasher feature to work. Not a fault of the kit whatsoever I just had my wires backwards on the flasher I was trying to tap into. I emailed Scott mid day on a Sunday and he had a reply within 10 minutes and continued to provide support throughout the process until I got it working.
The app is super easy to work and adjust your lights to what you like. Below are some examples of my game. The pictures were taken in a dark room and without the kit you can really see how dark this game is. The other photos are with the kit installed with me changing around the color settings in the app to show how you can adjust to your liking
I purchased the kit with the UV + glow and boy oh boy is that thing AWESOME! When the flasher you tied into goes off. Be prepared for an awesome show of light across your Playfield! In my opinion the flasher feature is a must have. I also opted to purchase the GI module which will shut off the pinstadium kit when your GI lights turn off for certain modes and this also works flawlessly.
If you can't tell by this review I am super impressed with the kit. It definitely added some bling and needed lighting help for my machine. I'm certain that even if you are overall happy with your lighting this would be an awesome mod to have due to just how many colors you can customize too. This thing is definitely a capable kit which will allow you more color options for your machine by purchasing one product.
As my collection grows I'm certain this will be one of the first mods I buy for my machines. If you're on the fence about this don't be! It's a great product being produced from a stand up guy. I'm also betting he's got other ideas for this product as well and I can't wait to see how it evolves.
Great work Scott!

I just picked up a kit for RZ too. What settings did you use for the color? Did you tie the flash into the purple flasher? Finally, are you saying that the flash polarity matters (works one way but not the other)?

#518 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I just picked up a kit for RZ too. What settings did you use for the color? Did you tie the flash into the purple flasher? Finally, are you saying that the flash polarity matters (works one way but not the other)?

I indeed used the purple flasher and yes polarity seemed to matter for it to work. Instead of taking apart the plastics to get to the flasher base I used the provided wire taps. The white alligator clips will be for your GI connection and the yellow are for the flasher. If you follow the yellow wires back you will see the color changes to orange on one and I believe green on the other. Just match the wire with orange to the orange wire coming off the flasher and you should be all set.

I believe the baseline settings that I was told by Scott was to set red at 100 and draw back the white to 65-75%. My picture that makes the game look purple is setting red to as high as it will go (255) blue is set midway so about (155) and I lowered the white to about 10-15%. The great thing about this kit is no setting is the correct one. You can change it to whatever you like. Play around with different color combos and see what fits you. Super easy to do and is kind of fun seeing what you can come up with.

You'll love the kit I have no doubt. If you need pictures or help shoot me a message and I'll be glad to help out.

#519 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Great work Scott!

Hey thank you for the feedback and helping out here on the forums. I am so glad that you are loving it and wow those pics compared to the dark one without the kit is really impressive. It's nice to see these pics from you posted up so others can see the before and afters on customer's machine and not just on the Pin Stadium gallery.

And yes I am pumped about building these and all in for sure. Thank you for supporting in the early stages. I'm always up for improvements and enhancements, suggestions for sure.

We will have a booth at Chicago Expo next month for our official launch and many machines will have them on demo so that everyone can see them in person.

#520 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

The Pin Stadium kits were designed so that polarity does not matter, it could be that the taps on one side maybe weren't seated at the time. It's hard to tell and you just need to make sure you have a snug fit. I started including the wire taps as I felt it was much easier to get connected to some hard to reach flashers in a non invasive fashion. Here is a pic of them. Notice that the green one has the end bent around it (I suggest doing this, it's a must do). This allows the alligator clips to get a good connection. Otherwise the wire end by itself is too thin.

It's one of many ways to connect the flashers (you can choose to wire splice, alligator clip, solder etc, it's up to you) these just allow you to connect in a non invasive way. These are good for small hard to get GI like on WOZ for example. If you need some I can send them to you or if you are near a Micro Center or electronics store they have them there too.

The other picture shows them in use on GB to tap Slimer. Make sure you get a really good pressure for on there or they will vibrate out and cause the flasher and GI to temporarily not work on the Pin Stadium kit. That's the first thing to check.

Okay back to production now. Many kits are leaving out each day and I anticipate to have the pre-order completed in a couple weeks. After that the standard orders that are coming in fast and hard will be processed too at that time. Thank you all for your patience and support.

Email me at [email protected] if you need direct support so I can respond even quicker as it's easier for me to track.

#521 6 years ago

What's the approximate wait if somebody orders one of these today?

#522 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I would email scott.

[email protected]

#523 6 years ago

Here is a video from our Youtube channel. This shows how to add your Pin Stadiums to your Wifi so that you can control your entire collection in one spot. Also there is a Group feature that lets you section them off in case you have pinballs in separate parts of your home or business. It will allows you to adjust them all from the main screen of the app.

You can also change the color of all the machines at the same time (a fun feature but you most likely will want to dial them in for each machine as suggested). You could set your pins up with a red/green fade for Christmas parties or glow fading orange for Halloween pinball parties. Or even better when everyone is playing you can turn OFF all the Pin Stadiums at the same time and remind them of what lighting for pinballs used to look like. You might cause some serious ball drains, so beware. Whatever, just have fun with our lights and play around on the app as there is lot to do and get lost doing it!

This will walk you through the Wifi and Group features:

#524 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

It will be a few weeks before they ship, so sometime in October if you place your order now. We just have a lot of orders coming in but are fully equipped and prepared for this volume. They are being shipped in the order received. Thanks!

Scott

#525 6 years ago

cool I'm on the pre order list so I guess I should get mine soon..

#526 6 years ago

Here are a couple videos I shot of the kit in my WOZ last night. I don't have a good setup for shooting these because my tripod is pretty short so the angle isn't great and it makes the LCD glare look a lot worse than it does to the eye. I have the GI tied to a GI light in the back right corner and the UV Glow Flasher connected to the Red Witch Flasher. WOZ is a real challenge on both fronts and I'm still searching to see if there is a better place to connect the GI to. As for the Flasher, WOZ only has two flashers - the white and red ones inside the witch "dome", I'm also going to continue to experiment with that and see if there's a better choice. I left the three spotlights (GI) on in my game so there's a little ambient lighting when the GI for PS cuts off. With the current setup the GI cuts off quite a bit including during all the CB modes (not just lights out) and during battle the witch. It also does funky effects when the ball is on the Castle Mini-PF (if not in a different MB) and when shooting for Munchkin loops (if not in a MB). If this isn't to your liking tying it to the spots does a great job of just leaving it on whenever you are in a game. I put up a pretty good (1.8M) game with it in this setup and when you have ECMB + a CB mode going and the flasher goes off - WOW! I wouldn't recommend it for anyone that may be susceptible to epileptic seizures, that's for sure.

I have the color set to turquoise (I thought Red would be the best but it's not good at all IMO) and brightness set for that and the warm white to ~50%. These were shot in a completely dark room with my DSLR.

#527 6 years ago

^^^ Great videos thanks for posting.^^^

#528 6 years ago

Can't wait for mine to arrive. I decided it's going to be installed on Baywatch instead of Mustang. The GI flashing will be awesome during the lightshow when two balls are locked and trying to lock the 3rd.

#529 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Here are a couple videos I shot of the kit in my WOZ last night. I don't have a good setup for shooting these because my tripod is pretty short so the angle isn't great and it makes the LCD glare look a lot worse than it does to the eye. I have the GI tied to a GI light in the back right corner and the UV Glow Flasher connected to the Red Witch Flasher. WOZ is a real challenge on both fronts and I'm still searching to see if there is a better place to connect the GI to. As for the Flasher, WOZ only has two flashers - the white and red ones inside the witch "dome", I'm also going to continue to experiment with that and see if there's a better choice. I left the three spotlights (GI) on in my game so there's a little ambient lighting when the GI for PS cuts off. With the current setup the GI cuts off quite a bit including during all the CB modes (not just lights out) and during battle the witch. It also does funky effects when the ball is on the Castle Mini-PF (if not in a different MB) and when shooting for Munchkin loops (if not in a MB). If this isn't to your liking tying it to the spots does a great job of just leaving it on whenever you are in a game. I put up a pretty good (1.8M) game with it in this setup and when you have ECMB + a CB mode going and the flasher goes off - WOW! I wouldn't recommend it for anyone that may be susceptible to epileptic seizures, that's for sure.
I have the color set to turquoise (I thought Red would be the best but it's not good at all IMO) and brightness set for that and the warm white to ~50%. These were shot in a completely dark room with my DSLR.
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

Oh good post and that looks really nice. Thanks for sharing your Pin Stadium kit experience and tips with others. Very much appreciated!

#530 6 years ago

Mine arrived today!! (order 77) dont know what happened to the email but oh well lol.

#531 6 years ago

Thanks for including your order #

#532 6 years ago

It would be cool if the batch/order #'s were posted as they are mailed.

#533 6 years ago
Quoted from Scud:

It would be cool if the batch/order #'s were posted as they are mailed.

And why would that be cool??

#534 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Mine arrived today!! (order 77) dont know what happened to the email but oh well lol.

Glad you received it. An email is sent with each order along with the tracking information however I have found a few got filed as spam. PM sent. Sorry that this occurred I think it was related to all the group emailing that was sent that triggers this. Any questions please email me directly at [email protected]

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#535 6 years ago

I have several questions.

I ordered for my TAF. Let's say I move to a JJP game. Are the connectors different, and if so are there adapters?

I recently saw video of some game play from Houdini and couldn't help but think how much it would benefit from the kit.

I saw in the app the fade feature. Is this for GI or is the fade programmable for the flash, in case we want a more subtle flashing effect?

I'm starting to see all sorts of possibilities for this kit. I'm wondering if a future upgrade might allow connecting to multiple lights, not just GI and flash.
Not that I fully understand it yet but imagine if several lights could be tapped and different lighting fx programmed for each. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting something?

Also what about a time of day setting where daylight (or lights on) has one setting and night) or lights off has another?

#536 6 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

I have several questions.
I ordered for my TAF. Let's say I move to a JJP game. Are the connectors different, and if so are there adapters?
I recently saw video of some game play from Houdini and couldn't help but think how much it would benefit from the kit.
I saw in the app the fade feature. Is this for GI or is the fade programmable for the flash, in case we want a more subtle flashing effect?
I'm starting to see all sorts of possibilities for this kit. I'm wondering if a future upgrade might allow connecting to multiple lights, not just GI and flash.
Not that I fully understand it yet but imagine if several lights could be tapped and different lighting fx programmed for each. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting something?
Also what about a time of day setting where daylight (or lights on) has one setting and night) or lights off has another?

Yes there are game specific adapters for each game since the Pin Stadium kits are plug and play direction connection with the PCB. We do make a kit for the JJP Dialed In and many have ordered for that game as it too needs some help in the lighting department and yes Houdini is a great candidate also. We have all new Sterns and JJP and they need help too.

The fade feature in the app is for your GI setting if you would like to have it gradually fade (you control the rate/speed in the app) between colors during game play. Our GI module addon will allow the pinball machine to gain control of the Pin Stadium GI so that they are fully synced and interactive(turns them off or fades then in and out). The fading effect in the app will still work in between the moments the machine is not controlling the GI.

As far as the flasher option with our kit, the pinball machine directly controls this based upon the flasher you connect to.

You are really thinking about the functions of these and I love the ideas you have! I'm always looking for ways to improve these and take them to another level. The idea of triggering our flasher option from more than one flasher trigger point is something I have been working on also. Plus the nice thing about the way I am designing it is so that you can add it on yourself (plug and play) to the existing Pin Stadium kit that you already have purchased.

Also regarding the time of day setting, you can already do that in our app and create a custom setting for that!

Great ideas and questions, thank you for posting these up!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#537 6 years ago

Here is a video showing from the playfield perspective why they are called Pin Stadiums. It shows the power and coverage the lights bring to really illuminate the playfield.

#538 6 years ago

Ok, Jumpin on the PinStadium bandwagon... Just ordered a UV GLow/GI set for my Tron LE...

Will post a vid when I get them and installed...

#539 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Ok, Jumpin on the PinStadium bandwagon... Just ordered a UV GLow/GI set for my Tron LE...

Thank you!! The order just came through! Here are some better videos of the highlights of it in a Medieval Madness Remake with UV+Glow and the GI integration module:

#540 6 years ago

Any idea when i can expect mine .
I was in the first 100

#541 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Any idea when i can expect mine .
I was in the first 100

Sure thing, email just sent.

#542 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sure thing, email just sent.

The same with me, please send a mail to me.

Thanks

Eckhard

#543 6 years ago

Scott, sent you an email. Looking for a update on shipping also. Thanks-Joe

#544 6 years ago

Just a quick question, is it like Philips hue but for a pinball machine? If so, what's the point? Why not use interactive lighting like the one pinduino is offering?

#545 6 years ago

Hah. Please add me to the list of “when’s my cool toy that I pre-ordered get here?”

#546 6 years ago

Well I don't want to speak for pinstadium, but it is fully interactive if you buy the GI plus flasher option.

If you read this thread and watch the videos you will get a good idea of what it does.

The big thing about Scott is that he apparently is an app designer.

So aside from the fabrication aspect and all the permutations he went through, from a programming aspect the product seems to have lots of potential.

#547 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Got them on my Tron and WOW

#548 6 years ago
Quoted from webdiddy:

Just a quick question, is it like Philips hue but for a pinball machine

No.

#549 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

And why would that be cool??

So we can estimate when to expect to receive our order. We know our # and we see that kits are going out. We just have no idea what # they are on. Assuming PS is shipping in order (good assumption?) those with pending orders can get a feel for how close they are to having their order ship.

#550 6 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

The same with me, please send a mail to me.
Thanks
Eckhard

Just sent you an email also Eckhard. Thanks!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/11?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.