(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 165.
#5901 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'd like to see Fusion flashers on it. (video) I opted for regular ones with the UV flasher on the electrician.

I will ask him to post up a video for us all to see. Where you have the UV+Glow is perfect and is where I recommend it also. The zapping sound synchronized with the flashers it a sight to see for sure.

#5902 4 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

Thanks Scott.
Placed an order a few minutes ago got AFM....

You are welcome and glad I could help. Your order has been packed and will go out tomorrow. Tracking has already been sent. I appreciate your support and I can’t for for you to see them in action on that machine. Destroying the saucer take on a whole new dimension with the UV+Glow flasher.

#5903 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You are welcome and glad I could help. Your order has been packed and will go out tomorrow. Tracking has already been sent. I appreciate your support and I can’t for for you to see them in action on that machine. Destroying the saucer take on a whole new dimension with the UV+Glow flasher.

I'll be honest, there are a lot of options to order....I was a tad confused until you wrote the post above and had pics of the difference in lighting. I didn't spring for the $399 version since I didn't know how different it was from the $279 version. I think it may be the names of what it's called. Just a bit overwhelming! I'll learn the lingo someday!

Excited to see it in action. Appreciate it

#5904 4 years ago

I'll be honest, there are a lot of options to order....I was a tad confused until you wrote the post above and had pics of the difference in lighting. I didn't spring for the $399 version since I didn't know how different it was from the $279 version. I think it may be the names of what it's called. Just a bit overwhelming! I'll learn the lingo someday!
Excited to see it in action. Appreciate it

The Fusions have all of the features of the Pin Stadiums plus the light bars have a complete WiFi controllable flasher system embedded in them. It allows you to trigger from up to 4 different flashers and you can adjust the color and brightness of each flashers individually.

It’s a very dazzling playfield experience but for starting out the normal Pin Stadiums are a great place to begin. You will be very happy regardless.

To explain further:

When most collectors get the Pin Stadiums they are very pleased with the playfield illumination and ability to adjust the colors/brightness with the phones using the Pin Stadium app. Then when they start playing they see the UV+Glow flasher fire off its brilliant lighting.

After falling in love and getting the taste of those, they then wonder if it’s possible to trigger from more than one flasher, change the colors and brightness in the app while still having that ability to still use the UV+Glow also.

This part is exactly what the Fusions do and why it exists. Then the Omegas exist for those that don't need to change the colors but to be able to adjust just the white light for a soft smooth factory lighting effect because they have the BLUR technology (diffuser) on those.

I hope this helps to explain better.

pinball_machine_mods_led_lighting_pinstadium_comparison (resized).pngpinball_machine_mods_led_lighting_pinstadium_comparison (resized).png
#5905 4 years ago

Just installed the kit with the UV flash in my AFMr. Nice difference. I really like the UV look, it makes the saucers on the playfield and the other UV sensitive colors jump out. The only thing that bugs me a bit is the hard edge of the LED strip. Makes for an unfinished look to the game. I wish there way to make this continuous all the way down to the apron (circled in red below.)

A9B754D5-48D2-4EE9-9240-F29B9FF70640 (resized).jpegA9B754D5-48D2-4EE9-9240-F29B9FF70640 (resized).jpeg9ED7DBA3-E937-46DE-8701-988FFED2F750 (resized).jpeg9ED7DBA3-E937-46DE-8701-988FFED2F750 (resized).jpegCapture (resized).jpgCapture (resized).jpg
#5906 4 years ago

Just installed the "Pin Stadium Omega- Factory Edition" lights on my Medieval Madness remake and love the way it lights up the playfield. I've already had a few customers say how much it helps the overall play. Their customer service is outstanding and I appreciate the way they kept me informed every step of the way; from them receiving my order, shipping and receiving my order. I will definitely be ordering more for my other pins.

THANK YOU Pin Stadium!!!

IMG_20200309_195128_MP (resized).jpgIMG_20200309_195128_MP (resized).jpgIMG_20200309_195158_MP (resized).jpgIMG_20200309_195158_MP (resized).jpg
#5907 4 years ago
Quoted from Dirtdoll21:

Their customer service is outstanding and I appreciate the way they kept me informed every step of the way; from them receiving my order, shipping and receiving my order. I will definitely be ordering more for my other pins.
THANK YOU Pin Stadium!!![quoted image][quoted image]

I agree. Live chat, email updates and replies are very, very good.

#5908 4 years ago
Quoted from Dirtdoll21:

Just installed the "Pin Stadium Omega- Factory Edition" lights on my Medieval Madness remake and love the way it lights up the playfield. I've already had a few customers say how much it helps the overall play. Their customer service is outstanding and I appreciate the way they kept me informed every step of the way; from them receiving my order, shipping and receiving my order. I will definitely be ordering more for my other pins.
THANK YOU Pin Stadium!!![quoted image][quoted image]

This post reminded me that I haven't posted yet about how great Scott's customer service is. He has always gone above and beyond to fix the minor issues I've had with my sets of Pinstadiums (mostly self-inflicted damage) and I swear the guy works 24x7x365.

#5909 4 years ago
Quoted from dugmar:

Just installed the kit with the UV flash in my AFMr. Nice difference. I really like the UV look, it makes the saucers on the playfield and the other UV sensitive colors jump out. The only thing that bugs me a bit is the hard edge of the LED strip. Makes for an unfinished look to the game. I wish there way to make this continuous all the way down to the apron (circled in red below.)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome and what a great game for the UV+Glow!!

Also good question about the length and am glad you asked. The reason the Pin Stadiums don’t go further is by design. In the early prototype stages many years back I found that if I extended them any further it created hotspots/reflections of light trapped in those areas between the shooter lane and on the apron, also combine that with reverse shadowing on the playfield from the apron in the areas where the lights extend past it (closer to you). This shadowing/hotspot scenario happens when there is flipper lighting (led strips) or apron lights like on the Stern machines. It’s not good.

An end cap was something I tried also but it blocked tunnels of light from flowing to the flippers/SDTM regions and into the shooter lanes where I needed some distributed light to keep things balanced. I even tried two different length light bars for the left and right, talking about visual off balance with that idea

It created an undesirable effect for the continuity of even light flow on the playfield as a whole. You would see this bright glowing bottom right corner causing some serious visual and distracting imbalanced while playing. Drove me nuts....

I hope that makes sense and the funny thing is that I spent a couple months deciding the exactly length down to the exact millimeter. Crazy but true!

#5910 4 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

This post reminded me that I haven't posted yet about how great Scott's customer service is. He has always gone above and beyond to fix the minor issues I've had with my sets of Pinstadiums (mostly self-inflicted damage) and I swear the guy works 24x7x365.

He def must be highly caffeinated or something hahaha

#5911 4 years ago
Quoted from dugmar:

I agree. Live chat, email updates and replies are very, very good.

Thank you and I'm glad to help you always.

Quoted from parsonsaj:

I really appreciate you posting up here and I am very thankful to have great customers like you all. When you purchase the product it comes with the 24x7 support. All inclusive

Quoted from Mando:

Man if I did caffeine I really don't know if I could sleep at all.

#5912 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Do Not feed Scott after dark and Never give him caffeine! lol He's already burning 27 hours per day. Imagine what his marketing robots would look like if he was all wired up on coffee! lol

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5913 4 years ago

The show must go on!!

The TPF Pin Stadium Booth is still happening and it starts TODAY through Sunday. It's time to huddle up indoors and enjoy some serious pinball playing with the best setup. You deserve it and it's the least we can do.

Big savings and just like everything else right now, the Pin Stadium products are going to go VERY fast

Save $40 off Pin Stadiums
Save $40 off Omegas
Save $60 of Fusions

+ 15% off ALL accessories

Click here to visit our virtual TPF booth NOW: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/

This is going to be HUGE and it will be a long while before any other discounts and specials.

Use Discount Code:

TPF2020

It's live now. Enjoy!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
texas_pinball_festival_TPF2020_alt (resized).pngtexas_pinball_festival_TPF2020_alt (resized).png

stay_indoors_play_pinball (resized).pngstay_indoors_play_pinball (resized).png
#5914 4 years ago

Sure would be nice to have PayPal as a payment option.

#5915 4 years ago

Ordered a set, thanks for the coupon!

I was thinking of getting another set for MMrRE that'll be coming in soon....what machine should I select if I push myself to order another set?

#5916 4 years ago

Ordered a set, thanks for the coupon!
I was thinking of getting another set for MMrRE that'll be coming in soon....what machine should I select if I push myself to order another set?

The best and highest performing are the Fusions and highlight recommend them: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

There are tons of great flashers on MMR especially. Put it this way, if your are not “blown” away by the results. I sincerely mean that.

You will be elated with the regular Pin Stadiums and very happy, but if you go with the Fusions you will be floored. That’s a promise!

#5917 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The best and highest performing are the Fusions and highlight recommend them: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/
There are tons of great flashers on MMR especially. Put it this way, if your are not “blown” away by the results. I sincerely mean that.
You will be elated with the regular Pin Stadiums and very happy, but if you go with the Fusions you will be floored. That’s a promise!

Cool. I appreciate that.
But, to ask again, what machine do I put in on the site for MMRRE? It's not a selection

#5918 4 years ago

Cool. I appreciate that.
But, to ask again, what machine do I put in on the site for MMRRE? It's not a selection

Just enter Medieval Madness Remake Chicago Gaming. Any of those versions are fine and will be good.

#5919 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just enter Medieval Madness Remake Chicago Gaming. Any of those versions are fine and will be good.

Ok. Awesome. I just was curious, the RE is more like the MBLE and AFMRLE than the 2015 version.

Appreciate the clarification!

#5920 4 years ago

Ok. Awesome. I just was curious, the RE is more like the MBLE and AFMRLE than the 2015 version.
Appreciate the clarification!

Yes it won't matter, all good!!

#5921 4 years ago

I’ve been getting a lot of requests for Before and After pics of the Big Lebowski and lots of orders coming in for them now that they are getting delivered again.

In fact someone today just ordered them for the special prototype ES-01 Achiever Edition “Engineering Series”. Very cool and to make it even cooler he ordered Baby Pin Stadiums for the lower playfield!!

6EFEE843-6760-4CC4-856C-7A39A11EAEB4 (resized).jpeg6EFEE843-6760-4CC4-856C-7A39A11EAEB4 (resized).jpeg9089B251-71DD-4731-960E-33651E41688C (resized).jpeg9089B251-71DD-4731-960E-33651E41688C (resized).jpegC7D266E5-CA92-4798-B542-7DFF1CB2D27B (resized).jpegC7D266E5-CA92-4798-B542-7DFF1CB2D27B (resized).jpegED82E4A7-1A39-4BB7-87AF-7B87BC72C008 (resized).jpegED82E4A7-1A39-4BB7-87AF-7B87BC72C008 (resized).jpeg
#5922 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I’ve been getting a lot of requests for Before and After pics of the Big Lebowski and lots of orders coming in for them now that they are getting delivered again.
In fact someone today just ordered them for the special prototype ES-01 Achiever Edition “Engineering Series”. Very cool and to make it even cooler he ordered Baby Pin Stadiums for the lower playfield!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ok??? This has me confused unless there are multiple same plaque ES-01 TBL games. This one is listed on Pinside FS right now without lights or side blade art?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-22

#5923 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok??? This has me confused unless there are multiple same plaque ES-01 TBL games. This one is listed on Pinside FS right now without lights or side blade art?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-22

That must be the one then because he said he is picking it up Saturday and putting the Fusions and Baby Pin Stadiums on it. Shipping them out today!

#5924 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Sure would be nice to have PayPal as a payment option.

Thank you sir for your order and support. Iron Man is going to rock with the Pin Stadiums!!

Also for some reason Aerosmith has been super hot for Pin Stadiums and Fusions recently. Had a few ask for pics of Before and Afters. Here you go!!

5CD0E1CA-2BBF-42D7-A944-712D6FEF15DE (resized).jpeg5CD0E1CA-2BBF-42D7-A944-712D6FEF15DE (resized).jpegE31FCF99-6ED7-4A54-AACD-ECC0BDAE0068 (resized).jpegE31FCF99-6ED7-4A54-AACD-ECC0BDAE0068 (resized).jpeg75925F72-C351-46D2-9AB3-AD1D7D305CD1 (resized).jpeg75925F72-C351-46D2-9AB3-AD1D7D305CD1 (resized).jpeg30CCF278-5CE1-4E28-91F0-C037BFEE13AB (resized).jpeg30CCF278-5CE1-4E28-91F0-C037BFEE13AB (resized).jpeg
#5925 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you sir for your order and support. Iron Man is going to rock with the Pin Stadiums!!

I just hope the Hovers work with my IMVE. The right ramp is literally touching the side of the cabinet and the left ramp is at about an 1/8” away.

#5926 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I just hope the Hovers work with my IMVE. The right ramp is literally touching the side of the cabinet and the left ramp is at about an 1/8” away.

That it’s the machine I prototyped them on because it was the one I determined to be the most challenging to design them for. You’ll be good trust me.

#5927 4 years ago

Put them on Judge Dredd with Hover. A little challenging because of space but we got the job done lol! We love it! We can actually play with the room lights off

Can someone post pictures of the recommended flasher to attach the clips too. I read an earlier post on how to attach it to the dead world mod flasher but I still can't figure it out without pics lol

Anyway, here's my before and after!

20200314_081543 (resized).jpg20200314_081543 (resized).jpg20200314_081619 (resized).jpg20200314_081619 (resized).jpg
#5928 4 years ago

Due to the unfortunate cancellation of Texas Pinball Festival 2020 we are offering our "Show Special" discount to anyone that receives this email. Take advantage of this today as you will be glad you did!!!

At checkout enter discount code:

"TPF2020"

It will be a very long time until our next sale, so take advantage of this TODAY!! Time is ticking.....

Click here to order: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

6B451171-0897-4A88-9297-98F5E6E7D31D (resized).jpeg6B451171-0897-4A88-9297-98F5E6E7D31D (resized).jpeg
#5929 4 years ago
Quoted from watty:

Put them on Judge Dredd with Hover. A little challenging because of space but we got the job done lol! We love it! We can actually play with the room lights off
Can someone post pictures of the recommended flasher to attach the clips too. I read an earlier post on how to attach it to the dead world mod flasher but I still can't figure it out without pics lol
Anyway, here's my before and after![quoted image][quoted image]

Hey looks amazing and thanks for posting up these killer pics!! Here is how to connect to the Dead World Flasher on Judge Dredd thanks to nipper2u :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/27#post-4191681

--
Judge Dredd owners -

TLDR – Highly recommended. I am very happy with Pin Stadiums on my Judge Dredd. However, I needed an external power supply on my Pin Stadiums (which Scott quickly provided) because of my add-ons (ColorDMD, LED OCD boards) - otherwise I blew fuse F116. For the GI connection I used one of the GI lights under sling shot plastics. For the Flasher connection I used the Globe flasher.

I successfully installed Pin Stadiums with GI and UV options in my JD. Installing in JD was easier than my AFMr because there was more for the alligator clips to clip onto. For GI I connected to the exposed prongs on a GI bulb socket under the sling shot plastics. For Flasher I connected the Flasher clips to the Deadworld Globe flasher. For that, I started at connector J122 on the Planet Opto PC board located under the playfield under Deadworld and traced the blue and red wire to a connector that ran to the flasher in the globe (ref. pg. 3-7 in manual). It had a red-white wire (ground) in addition to the blue-red wire. I was able to connect using the included wire jumpers out of the socket. I was going to connect the flasher to the left ramp Police lights but felt that would be too distracting. The Globe blinks on and off at a more comfortable interval. Also, the Magnamount (magnetic strips) is very tight when raising and lowering the playfield but manageable.

As mentioned, I initially blew F116 but once I disconnected the Pin Stadiums from the Power Driver board and plugged it up to the service outlet, I was back in business again. The app is easy to use and offers a lot of color and pattern options. I now keep the room lights on dim when playing.

Scott was GREAT as has been said before. If I could request one thing from Scott it would be to include a Pin Stadium key chain or an attachment (like a ribbon with a small rubberband on one end) that can be put on the release lever to remind me to remove the light strips before raising the playfield.

Thanks and congrats on a great product!
nipper2u
--

I hope that helps!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_mods_pinball_led_lighting_results (resized).pngpinball_mods_pinball_led_lighting_results (resized).png
#5930 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The CGC machines are very popular with the collectors installing Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/
The Pin Stadiums listed above are definitely the place to start for results you will be VERY impressed with. Then many progress to the Fusions:
https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/
Here are a couple of Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, and Attack From Mars...

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What's a standard setting to get results on AFMr? I have everything installed,just seeing what is suggested....want to see a good pop of the playfield...100% white?

#5931 4 years ago

What's a standard setting to get results on AFMr? I have everything installed,just seeing what is suggested....want to see a good pop of the playfield...100% white?

Here is a great place to start for the settings. See the attached image.

This will give you a nice pop on the playfield but also an alien like slight cast of green that really enhances the theme. Make note of the “RGB” number values on the top left if you want to match this a exactly, just tap on these and you can perform granular control that way to get the exact numbers. However use this setting as a general reference to what you think is best. It’s a great point to start though.

Then adjust the White lighting to around 60-70% for a nice balance of illumination.

The way to look at best setting up a machine with the Pin Stadium app is the color wheel will give you your color casting. In almost every case keep that at 100% (this is the top slider labeled “Brightness) all the way to the right and then next move your finger around on the color wheel to a desired color. Then the White lights (bottom slider) will give you your illumination and visibility of the ball/playfield.

To start, what I normally do is turn off the white light all the way to the left to 0% and then adjust the colors in the wheel to see what makes the artwork pop. After I find a color that I like, I then gradually dial in the white lighting(bottom slider) to a point where it seems optimal.

Do all of this in a dark room so that you can isolate the Pin Stadium lighting effects with precision.

I hope this helps.

Scott

709924EB-24CC-4471-9ADA-C663A8B963E7 (resized).png709924EB-24CC-4471-9ADA-C663A8B963E7 (resized).png
#5932 4 years ago

Would like to see recommended settings for Fuzions on Munsters.....and Pin Stadiums on Batman 66.....

#5933 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Would like to see recommended settings for Fuzions on Munsters.....and Pin Stadiums on Batman 66.....

Sure thing glad to help. I recommend triggering connect the UV+Glow to the left spinner flasher, then I connect the Fusions flashers following :
1. Spot: Blue
2. Shaker motor: White
3. Right Lily: Green
4. Did not use (why? Because less is more)

The for the GI portion of the Fusions I run 100% warm white with no color.

Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

Then for the Baby Pin Stadiums in the lower playfield I set the GI to green at 100% with the warm white to 0%. The UV+Glow flasher is triggered from the lighting bolt flashers.

Baby Pin Stadiums: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7or52CnYGc/?igshid=d7cnzkm0qb9q

I have attached pics for both.

Then for Batman I run 100% Blue and 70% white lights.
1F212EF7-596D-43CD-BB4B-962701F1472F (resized).png1F212EF7-596D-43CD-BB4B-962701F1472F (resized).png52BABCD5-AAB5-4681-941F-3187035A68C6 (resized).png52BABCD5-AAB5-4681-941F-3187035A68C6 (resized).pngF0B2F565-455A-4371-B923-DABF13EA88C5 (resized).pngF0B2F565-455A-4371-B923-DABF13EA88C5 (resized).png

#5934 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a great place to start for the settings. See the attached image.
This will give you a nice pop on the playfield but also an alien like slight cast of green that really enhances the theme. Make note of the “RGB” number values on the top left if you want to match this a exactly, just tap on these and you can perform granular control that way to get the exact numbers. However use this setting as a general reference to what you think is best. It’s a great point to start though.
Then adjust the White lighting to around 60-70% for a nice balance of illumination.
The way to look at best setting up a machine with the Pin Stadium app is the color wheel will give you your color casting. In almost every case keep that at 100% (this is the top slider labeled “Brightness) all the way to the right and then next move your finger around on the color wheel to a desired color. Then the White lights (bottom slider) will give you your illumination and visibility of the ball/playfield.
To start, what I normally do is turn off the white light all the way to the left to 0% and then adjust the colors in the wheel to see what makes the artwork pop. After I find a color that I like, I then gradually dial in the white lighting(bottom slider) to a point where it seems optimal.
Do all of this in a dark room so that you can isolate the Pin Stadium lighting effects with precision.
I hope this helps.
Scott[quoted image]

Cool beans Scott!
Looks good.

Now, since I have MBr arriving Tuesday (thanks again for the amazing sale) what settings do you suggest on that?

Might as well ask for MMr....I'm ordering that today too.

#5935 4 years ago

Cool beans Scott!
Looks good.
Now, since I have MBr arriving Tuesday (thanks again for the amazing sale) what settings do you suggest on that?
Might as well ask for MMr....I'm ordering that today too.

Cool glad that was useful information. I think you will find it a great place to start with the settings.

I’m happy you were able to take advantage of the Pin Stadiums Virtual TPF sale. It ends at midnight Pacific Time so those on the west coast can get the order in on time. Seems like everyone is taking the advice on playing indoor and playing pinball. Thanks for the overwhelming support of the product for this event. Wow!!

I have attached the settings for MBR and MMR. Both are extremely popular with the Pin Stadiums. I will leave you will this YouTube video of them in action when the castle is destroyed on that machine

7962F9A2-DF08-4777-84ED-E824AA02E621 (resized).png7962F9A2-DF08-4777-84ED-E824AA02E621 (resized).pngC0F82993-7D2A-4C3D-88E7-80F518177ACC (resized).pngC0F82993-7D2A-4C3D-88E7-80F518177ACC (resized).png

#5936 4 years ago

Ok, placed my 3rd order.....for the MMrRE coming in soon....Order number: 37948

#5937 4 years ago

Ok, placed my 3rd order.....for the MMrRE coming in soon....Order number: 37948

Thank you very much for your order and I’m very excited for you to get to see them on that machine also. Wow you’re going to have quite the set up going on now. Thank you for your support!!

Pin Stadiums are flying off the shelves. This is insane!!

#5938 4 years ago

Last call for the TPF sale, use the following discount code to save:

$40 Off Pin Stadiums
$40 Off Omegas
$60 Off Fusions

TPF2020

With everything that is going on in this world, you will be glad you did:

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/

Be home with your pinball machines with the finest set up and enjoy life!!

This is it folks, that code is timing out VERY shortly. So if you were on the fence to pull the trigger then now is the time...

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_mods_tpf_2020 (resized).pngpinball_mods_tpf_2020 (resized).png

#5939 4 years ago

Due to the recent suggestion for many to stay indoors, Pin Stadium has experienced a tremendous boost(not kidding) in business by collectors who are heeding that advice. Now more than ever collectors are playing pinball in their personal gamerooms, which means enjoying time with their families and favorite machines. Specifically taking this time to perform much needed maintenance on their machines and also installing mods to help enhance their experience during this time.

I mean if you are going to be home, you might as well treat yourself and have the best pinball experience ever possible. It's always nice to see the positive in everything and now is the time to engross yourself in this wonderful world of pinball. It's time to get lost in it like you were a kid all over again.

As a result of heavily increased demand for Pin Stadium products, we have expanded customer support and shipping hours to 24-7. We are glad that our products have been able to put a smile on your face and there are a lot more smiles to be had. Due to our impenetrable arrangement, we will continue to ship like crazy from the Pin Stadium factory which will remain open even during a nuclear holocast. We may even extend our operation to 25-8 if needed.

Here is the link to begin your journey: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/

Thank you all for your excellent support (this is an understatement)!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

expanded_hours_pinball_mods (resized).pngexpanded_hours_pinball_mods (resized).png
#5940 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Due to the recent suggestion for many to stay indoors, Pin Stadium has experienced a tremendous boost(not kidding) in business by collectors who are heeding that advice. Now more than ever collectors are playing pinball in their personal gamerooms, which means enjoying time with their families and favorite machines. Specifically taking this time to perform much needed maintenance on their machines and also installing mods to help enhance their experience during this time.
I mean if you are going to be home, you might as well treat yourself and have the best pinball experience ever possible. It's always nice to see the positive in everything and now is the time to engross yourself in this wonderful world of pinball. It's time to get lost in it like you were a kid all over again.
As a result of heavily increased demand for Pin Stadium products, we have expanded customer support and shipping hours to 24-7. We are glad that our products have been able to put a smile on your face and there are a lot more smiles to be had. Due to our impenetrable arrangement, we will continue to ship like crazy from the Pin Stadium factory which will remain open even during a nuclear holocast. We may even extend our operation to 25-8 if needed.
Here is the link to begin your journey: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/
Thank you all for your excellent support (this is an understatement)!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image]

Love what they do for our machines, have them on just about all of them. Keep up the good work!
Can't wait to see future innovations.

#5941 4 years ago

Received my Pin Stadium UV kit today. I am very happy with the results. The ramps look awesome!!!

IMG_20200317_200147 (resized).jpgIMG_20200317_200147 (resized).jpgIMG_20200317_200153 (resized).jpgIMG_20200317_200153 (resized).jpg
#5942 4 years ago

I owe Scott a huge thanks. I ordered the signature Hyperbeam setup a few weeks ago and he had them shipped next day. With work travels the unfortunately sat in my office for weeks lol. Installed them on Deadpool LE this weekend and Boom they look awesome! I still contest these lights are a given for any comic art theme. Just makes the art pop and really completes the look. Just wanted to say thanks as always for Brightening my day. (and game)

#5943 4 years ago

Where is the best place to hook up pinstadium lights for JP2?
Thanks,
Tom

#5944 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Where is the best place to hook up pinstadium lights for JP2?
Thanks,
Tom

The best place to trigger the UV+Glow is the T-Rex flasher which resides under the left ramp.

#5945 4 years ago

You are very welcome fine sir and I’m glad that you got the chance to experience. I would have to agree that you could not have picked a better machine for them also. Thank you for the great post and enthusiasm for them!

#5946 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The best place to trigger the UV+Glow is the T-Rex flasher which resides under the left ramp.

Wow Scott. How do you get to that? Do I have to take off ramp?
Thanks,
Tom

#5947 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Wow Scott. How do you get to that? Do I have to take off ramp?
Thanks,
Tom

Hey Scott, Found the connector under cabinet and used the tap in’s that you give with kit. Works great!
Thanks,
Tom

#5948 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:Wow Scott. How do you get to that? Do I have to take off ramp?
Thanks,
Tom
Quoted from PinballT:

Hey Scott, Found the connector under cabinet and used the tap in’s that you give with kit. Works great!
Thanks,
Tom

Okay awesome you got the wire taps all hooked up, great job!! Please post up some before and after pics if you don't mind along with your impression of them. We would all love to see them.

#5949 4 years ago

Scott, I got some more time on Stranger Things with the UV kit. Great purchase! Nice work.

For everyone else, Scott's customer service was awesome! I had some questions and he followed up with me numerous times to make sure I was good.

#5950 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Scott, I got some more time on Stranger Things with the UV kit. Great purchase! Nice work.
For everyone else, Scott's customer service was awesome! I had some questions and he followed up with me numerous times to make sure I was good.

I am super excited for you and that’s excellent news. You were the first one to install them!!

For the others that are waiting for the Pin Stadium “Things” kit, they are shipping out this week and next week. There were a lot of orders for this kit. You guys have me slammed over here!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

2,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, OH
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/119?hl=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.