(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 165.
#5851 4 years ago

Meant to post these, helped my buddy install a set on his GNR. Before and After and this is with some daylight !

IMG_3382 (resized).jpegIMG_3382 (resized).jpegIMG_3383 (resized).jpegIMG_3383 (resized).jpeg
#5852 4 years ago

Also I see they are sold out, and I am full anyways right now. But do the new Artistic editions eliminate the candy stripe or not?

#5853 4 years ago
Quoted from Poorman:

Scott was on our podcast if you would like to listen:
https://poormanspinballpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-45-scott-from-pinstadium-tim-lee-chris-hoeper-uv-oh-my
This episode was a collaboration of lots of great guys in our hobby... a special thank you to Scott from Pinstadium, check out his Stranger Things UV kit for only $180! Enter "poorman" at check out and receive 10% off your order. https://pinstadium.com/
Thank you to Tim Lee Poor Man's Pinball Podcast Tribe Member #12 for sharing his podcast with us.
Thank you to Martin Robbins from The Pinball Network for having a bit of fun with us and doing a last minute intro for our new dumb game. Check out his podcast over at The Pinball Network. It's called Final Round Pinball.
Special Thanks to Chris Hoeper Mr. Kid Chrisso himself for that awesome BrickShot!
Thanks for listening!
Like us on Facebook The Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
email us at [email protected]
Buy our swag over at https://silverballswag.com/collections/poor-mans-pinball-podcast

It was a bunch of fun and I really enjoyed talking with you guys. What a great episode with a bunch of hidden "goodies" mentioned in it. The Pin Stadium "Things" kit is about to go live folks. It has received tons of positive response and excitement!
Tim Lee already tried buying a set today from me Poorman and is super excited!! I expect this first round to sell out faster than anything to date.

Keep an eye out here very shorty....

#5854 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Also I see they are sold out, and I am full anyways right now. But do the new Artistic editions eliminate the candy stripe or not?

Yes the Hyperbeams Artistic Edition sold out quickly and they are in production. They do not have the BLUR on them.

#5855 4 years ago

look at that now you have a link for them thats awesome!

i got 7 of my 14 installed now. Its hard to just install all of them cause you want to play with each one when you get them on the machine!!!!

#5856 4 years ago
Quoted from firefly9r68:

i got 7 of my 14 installed now. Its hard to just install all of them cause you want to play with each one when you get them on the machine!!!!

Pin Stadiums "Things" Edition is live!!

Click here to get your order in: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-stern_stranger_things/

With this kit you get full 100% coverage True UV Reveal and the amazing Double "Ramp Glow" feature.

--
One of the most anticipated Pin Stadium products to date for the Stern Pinball Stranger Things. This kit comes complete with everything you need to install and it is a 10 minute plug and play install. You can choose to trigger the UV from a flasher, the GI, or during the dark modes too! Watch your machine come alive like no other and what's even better is that these are designed to give you the highly talked about "Ramp Glow" feature which is a Pin Stadium exclusive. What's even more impressive is that you get full playfield UV Reveal coverage. This is one of a kind and you will be VERY pleased with the results.

You have two options:

Option 1: $179.95 - UV Reveal Only
Option 2: $279.95 - UV Reveal + Wifi + RGB(Multi Colored) + White GI lighting independently controllable with our free IOS and Android app. 

Compatibility with Stranger Things Pro/Premium/LE.
--

***Due to high demand please allow approx 2-3 weeks to ship (orders ship in the order received)

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

stern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_features (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_features (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_header1 (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_UV_mod_pinstadium_header1 (resized).pngstranger_things_pinball_beforeandafter (resized).pngstranger_things_pinball_beforeandafter (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_UV_kit_options (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_UV_kit_options (resized).png
#5857 4 years ago

I'm still waiting for a Blur with all the colors.

#5858 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

+ Hover 2.0 that are clear

#5859 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Pin Stadiums "Things" Edition is live!!
Click here to get your order in: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-stern_stranger_things/
With this kit you get full 100% coverage True UV Reveal and the amazing Double "Ramp Glow" feature.
--
One of the most anticipated Pin Stadium products to date for the Stern Pinball Stranger Things. This kit comes complete with everything you need to install and it is a 10 minute plug and play install. You can choose to trigger the UV from a flasher, the GI, or during the dark modes too! Watch your machine come alive like no other and what's even better is that these are designed to give you the highly talked about "Ramp Glow" feature which is a Pin Stadium exclusive. What's even more impressive is that you get full playfield UV Reveal coverage. This is one of a kind and you will be VERY pleased with the results.
You have two options:
Option 1: $179.95 - UV Reveal Only
Option 2: $279.95 - UV Reveal + Wifi + RGB(Multi Colored) + White GI lighting independently controllable with our free IOS and Android app. 
Compatibility with Stranger Things Pro/Premium/LE.
--
***Due to high demand please allow approx 2-3 weeks to ship (orders ship in the order received)
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have received many questions about the Pin Stadium "Things" and how and why they are different. Another popular question is if they are compatible with the Premium and Limited Edition projector screen (meaning that they are shield from disturbing that image). Here is a list to keep it simple:

1. The UV on the Things edition is different from the very popular UV+Glow. The Things version are true UV lights that were custom designed to be extremely powerful to unlock artwork to it best visibility than ever possible

2. The Things edition is using the Invisi-Shield 2.0 technology (if you upgrade to the Wifi RGB GI which most are doing) that was developed in for this machine in order to allow me to properly position the LED PCB and the Invisi-Shield to make them compatible with the Premium/LE projector screen so that the images are preserved

3. The positioning and angling of the PCB and quality of the custom UV is what allows you to get the incredible Double "Ramp Glow" effect everyone is loving about this kit. Also notice that the edges of the plastic even in the rear of the playfield come alive. So that extra tweaking on the "Things" edition during the build is what makes these results possible.

Here are some great close ups of the glow!

I hope this helps as I was getting asked this so much that I figured many others were wondering the same.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

stern_stranger_things_uv_kit_examples (resized).pngstern_stranger_things_uv_kit_examples (resized).png

#5860 4 years ago

Quoted from PinRob:

+ Hover 2.0 that are clear

As always I’m working on cool stuff! . By the way get on the Buffalo stream starting now:

We've got some things happening tonight on "Bro, do you even pinball?"

1. First ColorDMD Mustang gameplay footage.

2. Giveaways from @pinstadium, @CometPinball & Pinball Mix.

Be in chat from 8-8:30 to enter to win! twitch.tv/buffalopinball

0344D24D-2AA4-42EC-983F-A728C822B883 (resized).jpeg0344D24D-2AA4-42EC-983F-A728C822B883 (resized).jpeg
#5861 4 years ago
Quoted from firefly9r68:

Thank you for your order for the Pin Stadium "Things" Edition. You were fast on it and got in the front of the large line that is forming.

Just a heads up for everyone, I am maintaining a 2-3 production time for this kit due to high demand, but it's all going smoothly. Could be sooner, but it will be on time for sure. Looks like my last post answered a lot of questions.

As always thank you all for the tremendous overwhelming response!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#5862 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

As always I’m working on cool stuff! . By the way get on the Buffalo stream starting now:
We've got some things happening tonight on "Bro, do you even pinball?"
1. First ColorDMD Mustang gameplay footage.
2. Giveaways from pinstadium, @CometPinball & Pinball Mix.
Be in chat from 8-8:30 to enter to win! twitch.tv/buffalopinball[quoted image]

Doh! I missed that post.

#5863 4 years ago

Doh! I missed that post.

I figured you would have been there as it was rather crowded in the chat. Sorry that you didn't see this and missed it.

#5864 4 years ago

Just wanted to give some love to Scott at PinStadium. I emailed today with a minor issue, and probably less than an hour later he took the time to text then call me to walk through some things to try (we got it figured out). Not only did he respond quickly, but he did in on a Saturday, and while he was travelling.

Thanks for the excellent support!

#5865 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just wanted to give some love to Scott at PinStadium. I emailed today with a minor issue, and probably less than an hour later he took the time to text then call me to walk through some things to try (we got it figured out). Not only did he respond quickly, but he did in on a Saturday, and while he was travelling.

That's always my main selling segment on the product is the support. Name me another business that will do that kind of service - especially in the pinball hobby. A majority of mod makers in this hobby use it as a supplement income. This is Scott's primary focus and passion which aids in the quality of the support of course.

#5866 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

You are welcome and I am glad that I was able to help you out.

I was out on a trip back from a customer of Pin Stadium's whose a pinball distributor that was ordering more kits for his customer's machines. He gets requests to install them in his NIB machines before delivery to their homes and routed locations. He also uses them also for display purposes for his showroom which is a great idea.

I never thought of that before from a distributor's perspective, but makes total sense as it helps him to sell machines. Definitely makes them stand out from the stock appearance.

During my drive back home I saw your question come in via email and it was much faster (and safer) to give you a ring. Thanks for the great compliment and feedback. I appreciate you posting this up along with your kind words of support.

#5867 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Same here.... my goof on a hookup...and he walked me through it on the phone.... great service!!!

#5868 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Name me another business that will do that kind of service - especially in the pinball hobby.

PinWoofer/Dan. Best pinball audio, great support.

#5869 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Same here.... my goof on a hookup...and he walked me through it on the phone.... great service!!!

Thank you sir!!!

#5870 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

PinWoofer/Dan. Best pinball audio, great support.

Yep. He’s on par with pinstadium in customer service for sure.

#5871 4 years ago

So i present to you... HYPERBEAMS!!

In a word these things are amazing!!!
Ultra vibrant and simply beautiful.
I have them on B66 and here are my settings.
Lime green 100%
White 45%

I have other sets on all my games, but honestly im thinking about replacing all of them with these, if they become available again.

Super easy install as always and every time i have texted Scott he has replied in minutes.

Thanks again Scott!

68684550-B358-4FE1-913B-9500FFF802C6 (resized).jpeg68684550-B358-4FE1-913B-9500FFF802C6 (resized).jpeg79DD5302-9CEC-4B67-A511-06ED6BF3ACC6 (resized).jpeg79DD5302-9CEC-4B67-A511-06ED6BF3ACC6 (resized).jpeg
#5872 4 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

So i present to you... HYPERBEAMS!!
In a word these things are amazing!!!
Ultra vibrant and simply beautiful.
I have them on B66 and here are my settings.
Lime green 100%
White 45%
I have other sets on all my games, but honestly im thinking about replacing all of them with these, if they become available again.
Super easy install as always and every time i have texted Scott he has replied in minutes.
Thanks again Scott![quoted image][quoted image]

I just finished shipping all of the orders out to those who were fortunate to get in on them and you already got yours!! A week ahead of schedule too.

You are the first to witness them in person and I am glad you love this creation from the Pin Stadium Labs I can really see the extra punch in the art on your machine. Nicely done on the settings in the app.
pinball_led_pinball_mod_hyperbeams_pinstadium_1250a (resized).pngpinball_led_pinball_mod_hyperbeams_pinstadium_1250a (resized).png

#5873 4 years ago

Spooky Pinball Rob Zombie machines continue very popular for Pin Stadiums for collectors. Wow that artwork just comes alive!! Maybe one of the biggest transformations to date. For anyone that know this machine you will appreciate this!

My suggestion is to keep a low white light brightness in the app to maintain that “creepy” look it deserves but still be able to see the playfield and ball

40% is generally pretty good. Check it out: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9A1iSyJ_lh/?igshid=ckze97sfg3x0
8B8E09B4-5BF5-431C-AD18-6B2AE62AFB9B (resized).png8B8E09B4-5BF5-431C-AD18-6B2AE62AFB9B (resized).png

#5874 4 years ago

Got to install Pinstadium Omega today on my Deadpool Pro. I have the original Pinstadiums installed on all my other games but the pics I saw of the originals on DP made the striping effect on the katana blade look really obnoxious! The diffusers that come standard on the Omega have certainly solved that problem!

Before and after pics below.

7DA2BFF2-556E-4A92-8636-5EA024CB26E6 (resized).jpeg7DA2BFF2-556E-4A92-8636-5EA024CB26E6 (resized).jpeg
#5875 4 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Got to install Pinstadium Omega today on my Deadpool Pro. I have the original Pinstadiums installed on all my other games but the pics I saw of the originals on DP made the striping effect on the katana blade look really obnoxious! The diffusers that come standard on the Omega have certainly solved that problem!
Before and after pics below.[quoted image]

Looks really awesome and you put them to good use on this one!!!

#5876 4 years ago

Classic pic of WOZ which has been very popular with Pin Stadiums recently. Many new to Pin Stadiums have asked if the same kit works on any machine? Simple answer:

YES

You will get GI\Mode sync, WiFi controllable colors and brightness, and the ever popular UV+Flasher which is hidden under the stealth light bars with the Invisi-Shield. All of this is included included with the kit:

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

EE6DF8C0-358C-4A4B-8EAE-53010ED2CC55 (resized).pngEE6DF8C0-358C-4A4B-8EAE-53010ED2CC55 (resized).png
#5877 4 years ago

One of the questions I get a lot is:

Q: "What is the "RGB" for on the top left side of the color wheel when I am adjusting the GI colors of my pinball machine inside of the Pin Stadium app?"

A: These allow for some really powerful granular controls that will get you some unique and precision colors. If you watch as you move your finger across the color wheel, the numbers in that section are going to automatically populate with values from 0-255. So for example if you have 255 on "Red" and 0 for "Green" and 0 for "Blue" you will get 100% Red, etc.

There will be times when you only want to move just one of those color spectrums to really make the art pop and these will give you infinite precision control to make you pinball playfield artwork come alive. Try it next time you are in the app to see what you can come up with.

pinball_mods_led_lighting (resized).pngpinball_mods_led_lighting (resized).png
#5878 4 years ago

Just installed Omegas on my Batman 66, as usual they are great, I absolutely love the Omegas I have them on 3 of my machines now. Just a little note for Scott though, the big wall-wart for the power wouldn't fit in the back box because I have Flipper Fidelity speakers installed so I had to make a quick trip to the hardware store to buy a short extension cord I really wish Scott would hurry up and finish Hovers 2.0 that will fit for the Omegas and make them clear so as not to hide the art blades
Here's before and after pics, Great Product

20200301_195442 (resized).jpg20200301_195442 (resized).jpg20200301_195505 (resized).jpg20200301_195505 (resized).jpg
#5879 4 years ago

Sorry for last post here are better pictures showing the on/off forgot I had the flash on the camera
These are dark room and no flash.

20200301_202433 (resized).jpg20200301_202433 (resized).jpg20200301_202448 (resized).jpg20200301_202448 (resized).jpg
#5880 4 years ago

Any pics of on willy wonka

#5881 4 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Any pics of on willy wonka

Yes here are some pics of Willy Wonka:

00ACF766-455B-4638-A266-6ED148794E2F (resized).jpeg00ACF766-455B-4638-A266-6ED148794E2F (resized).jpeg1070DF6D-6493-4041-A046-57D9235087AB (resized).jpeg1070DF6D-6493-4041-A046-57D9235087AB (resized).jpeg
#5882 4 years ago

Ok I’m sold

#5883 4 years ago

What is invisishield 2.0? Can you please post pictures?

#5884 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

What is invisishield 2.0? Can you please post pictures?

Invisi-Shield 2.0 is the latest version of the Invisi-Shield which makes the Pin Stadium products stealth looking so you don't see the lights from the side player's perspective. The 2.0 design provides a stealthier and even more refined appearance. They 2.0 version has now been automatically integrated into all of the current Pin Stadium products (Pin Stadiums, Fusions, Omegas, etc) already at no additional charge

Here is a video of the originals which is the first version but same concept:

#5885 4 years ago

Can you buy 2.0 as a retrofit?

#5886 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Can you buy 2.0 as a retrofit?

Absolutely and here is the link: https://pinstadium.com/product/invisi-shield/

pinball_lights_mod_pinstadium_invisi-shield_20 (resized).pngpinball_lights_mod_pinstadium_invisi-shield_20 (resized).png
#5887 4 years ago

How do the "Invisi-shileds" work with the Pin Stadiums and Fuzions I just got...?

#5888 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

How do the "Invisi-shileds" work with the Pin Stadiums and Fuzions I just got...?

You are already have them built in and won’t need them. Attached is a picture from the website to show you where they are and how they work. It is labeled Invisi-Shield and it’s the extended awning on that edge of the light bar. I hope this helps!!

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

A84161A3-AB37-4C90-8C19-520DCAADDDB6 (resized).pngA84161A3-AB37-4C90-8C19-520DCAADDDB6 (resized).png
#5889 4 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Ok I’m sold

I’m glad that helped!!

#5890 4 years ago

Can you post a comparison between the original Invisishields and 2.0?

#5891 4 years ago

Sure thing! It allows for a even cleaner look from above and makes the light bars about 10% slimmer along with long range distance stealth coverage. I will get some pics up soon. Just know that going forward all kits ship with these automatically at no additional charge.

#5892 4 years ago

Here are the improvement aspects of the Invisi-Shield 2.0 and it provides just as much light also. Just even stealthier!!

pinball_led_lighting_pinball_mods_pinstadium (resized).pngpinball_led_lighting_pinball_mods_pinstadium (resized).png
#5893 4 years ago

Has anyone tried this out on a Haunted House or BSD machine yet? Looking for pictures to see how it might look. Especially interested in the choices of replacing all bulbs with LEDs AND using the Pin Stadium lights or doing one over the other. Pictures of these two machines in particular would be very informative.

#haunted-house
#bram-stokers-dracula

#5894 4 years ago

Ok. Just learning about these....
What set would you recommend for the CGC remakes? I have all 3 but will start with 1 set on a game to see how it looks IRL

#5895 4 years ago
Quoted from SpotsGotcha:

Has anyone tried this out on a Haunted House or BSD machine yet? Looking for pictures to see how it might look. Especially interested in the choices of replacing all bulbs with LEDs AND using the Pin Stadium lights or doing one over the other. Pictures of these two machines in particular would be very informative.
Haunted House
Bram Stoker's Dracula

I have not seen them in person on Haunted House but they have been ordered for that machine and would do extremely well. Lots of installs on Bram Stokers Dracula (BSD). Off hand these two guys can get you pics and highly recommend them! pbu and Robertstone0407

As far as replacing the LEDs most will start with Pin Stadiums for the GI and UV+Glow flasher feature and then just color match the inlays with LED bulbs from Comet Pinball. You should be good to go then!

#5896 4 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

Ok. Just learning about these....
What set would you recommend for the CGC remakes? I have all 3 but will start with 1 set on a game to see how it looks IRL

The CGC machines are very popular with the collectors installing Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/

The Pin Stadiums listed above are definitely the place to start for results you will be VERY impressed with. Then many progress to the Fusions:

Here are a couple of Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, and Attack From Mars...

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
1CADE69F-74D6-430D-97BD-5626868AE812 (resized).jpeg1CADE69F-74D6-430D-97BD-5626868AE812 (resized).jpeg64D0D4AD-22CA-493E-B019-4D3B57207381 (resized).jpeg64D0D4AD-22CA-493E-B019-4D3B57207381 (resized).jpeg29E9D04D-E00F-4133-89FF-1DA5CE83CD56 (resized).jpeg29E9D04D-E00F-4133-89FF-1DA5CE83CD56 (resized).jpeg9AC43F4B-65E1-43E9-8CE8-2EF9D029A926 (resized).jpeg9AC43F4B-65E1-43E9-8CE8-2EF9D029A926 (resized).jpegF1C81D51-EFDF-4D26-B546-71A6A8E09AB6 (resized).jpegF1C81D51-EFDF-4D26-B546-71A6A8E09AB6 (resized).jpeg445DE7A1-ED70-4217-A6E3-5D770694F485 (resized).jpeg445DE7A1-ED70-4217-A6E3-5D770694F485 (resized).jpeg

#5897 4 years ago

If you have not had the chance to experience the Fusions like many other collectors. I promise that you will be blown away with the results and the infinite controls you have for the GI and the Flashers. Dial it in exactly how you like!! In fact a Dialed In is getting a set installed by a collector this evening

pinball_machine_led_mod_fusions (resized).pngpinball_machine_led_mod_fusions (resized).png
#5898 4 years ago

There were a ton of requests for pics of the results of the Pin Stadiums on Dialed In. Posting up here. Amazing!!

57FCE98E-C506-4FE6-9C7D-0BE3ADD022B9 (resized).jpeg57FCE98E-C506-4FE6-9C7D-0BE3ADD022B9 (resized).jpeg871474D8-47AF-4F90-B60A-DE309A3DCF61 (resized).jpeg871474D8-47AF-4F90-B60A-DE309A3DCF61 (resized).jpeg
#5899 4 years ago

I'd like to see Fusion flashers on it. (video) I opted for regular ones with the UV flasher on the electrician.

#5900 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The CGC machines are very popular with the collectors installing Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/
The Pin Stadiums listed above are definitely the place to start for results you will be VERY impressed with. Then many progress to the Fusions:
Here are a couple of Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, and Attack From Mars...

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks Scott.
Placed an order a few minutes ago got AFM....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 22.00
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/118?hl=pinwoofer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.