(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 165.
#5801 4 years ago

Considering Pin Stadium for my MMrSE. Will the lighting effect work well with the RGB GI? Didn't want the light show to look off with Pin Stadium not coordinating with GI. Thoughts?

#5802 4 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Considering Pin Stadium for my MMrSE. Will the lighting effect work well with the RGB GI? Didn't want the light show to look off with Pin Stadium not coordinating with GI. Thoughts?

It will do really well with it. The RGB GI of MMR will not be affected and will be retained 100% in full force effect.

The Pin Stadiums will balance out all of the playfield illumination throughout the entire machine, thus eliminating dark spots and the shadows. That are will really come alive too. You will be very pleased with the results, promise!!

Then the UV+Glow of the Pin Stadiums triggered from the left castle flasher is icing on the cake when you destroy the castle.

#5803 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It will do really well with it. The RGB GI of MMR will not be affected and will be retained 100% in full force effect.
The Pin Stadiums will balance out all of the playfield illumination throughout the entire machine, thus eliminating dark spots and the shadows. That are will really come alive too. You will be very pleased with the results, promise!!
Then the UV+Glow of the Pin Stadiums triggered from the left castle flasher is icing on the cake when you destroy the castle.

Is there video of this? Interested.

#5804 4 years ago

Hey Scott, what do you think for a Dialed In? Fusions or Omegas? Selling my JJP POTC and picking up the DI this weekend.

#5805 4 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

Is there video of this? Interested.

I’m sure someone can post up here that has them installed as I know several customers have them on MMRSE and are very pleased.

Also it’s the same thing as CGC MBRLE too since it’s using the same lighting system setup and tons of MBRLE machine with Pin Stadiums and no issues.

I recommend running 100% Red in the app and then 60% brightness on MMRSE to get superb results.

6A3547B4-B3D0-467F-96C8-609C980C1189 (resized).jpeg6A3547B4-B3D0-467F-96C8-609C980C1189 (resized).jpegB0C27747-2F98-4D97-ACE4-E3FD46AEB57A (resized).jpegB0C27747-2F98-4D97-ACE4-E3FD46AEB57A (resized).jpeg
#5806 4 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Hey Scott, what do you think for a Dialed In? Fusions or Omegas? Selling my JJP POTC and picking up the DI this weekend.

I would say Fusions for sure!

#5807 4 years ago

Last month in January the Pin Stadium and Fusions continue to battle it out. January the Fusions just barely squeaked by with a win, however it was very close. It's always fun to see these to go to war for the same cause

pinball_mod_fusions_psl (resized).pngpinball_mod_fusions_psl (resized).png
#5808 4 years ago

Been working on this for several months and it's done!!

stranger_things_pinball_mod_edition2 (resized).pngstranger_things_pinball_mod_edition2 (resized).png
#5809 4 years ago

We’ve got Baby Pac Man getting some Pin Stadiums. Pics coming soon!! It’s really cool to see them on this machine.

#5811 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Been working on this for several months and it's done!![quoted image]

Can you post in the stranger things tread about this people think its just the flasher uv. You made it work with the upside down mode?

#5812 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob-T-800:

Can you post in the stranger things tread about this people think its just the flasher uv. You made it work with the upside down mode?

Agreed as long as it is only activated during the specified modes not constant this would be of interest. Constant would be a non starter.

#5813 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed as long as it is only activated during the specified modes not constant this would be of interest. Constant would be a non starter.

Would also be better than sterns stupid 280 dollar led strip kit as it would also provide full playfield lighting too.

#5814 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It will be synced to the modes of course!!! I would not have it any other way.

*** There will be 2 options, one with just UV only and one with UV + GI with special Invisi-Shields to protect the integrity for the screen. 1st option will be much less and then second in the normal Pin Stadium price range.

#5815 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob-T-800:

No it's not that at all. This is completely custom just for Stranger Thing and mode specific.

#5816 4 years ago

Big things happening in the Pin Stadium laboratory in addition to the Stranger Things Pin Stadium Edition kit!!

Early announcement goes out tomorrow at 11am EST to those of you on the Pin Stadium customer email list. Be sure to be on the lookout for this so you can get first chance on a Limited run of this product.

I will post details here after the initial emails go out. You can sign up to be on the email list at the link on our homepage on the bottom right:

https://www.pinstadium.com

See you all tomorrow!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_mod_email_signup_pinstadium (resized).pngpinball_mod_email_signup_pinstadium (resized).png
#5818 4 years ago

Thanks the email went out ahead of the product listing by a few minutes. It's live now and you may need to refresh your browser for this link to them: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/

#5819 4 years ago

Here you go and it's up and live now. Wow great response already and I really appreciate it everyone!!!

--

Only 25 Limited initial run (approximate 2 week delivery time) Orders shipped in the order received

This kit is designed for any pinball machine and the all New Pin Stadium Hyperbeams-Artistic Series delivers some serious punch!!

These are the latest in the Pin Stadium line of products. Unleash the power with our all NEW Hyperbeam GI Lighting Technology.

~ 2x Brighter RGB
~ Deep Spectrum Rich Colors
~ HD Vision Chip Technology
~ Concert Level Performance
~ Playfield Art Boost
~ Invisi-Shield 2.0

Absolutely Incredible Results Guaranteed!!

Pin Stadium Hyperbeam Artistry Edition: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_led_light_pinball_mod_hyperbeam2500 (resized).pngpinball_led_light_pinball_mod_hyperbeam2500 (resized).png

#5820 4 years ago

So “limited initial run” means?

#5821 4 years ago

If you want the first ones there’s only 25 to be had. Once those are gone you’ll have to wait for future runs at a later date.

#5822 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

So “limited initial run” means?

Yes several have asked this and it’s because any new product it allows me to handle the volume appropriately when I get slammed.

I want to be precise and accurate with delivery time as I learned my lesson in the past with the Hovers. Sometimes I forget how large of an audience and following Pin Stadiums has worldwide. Baby steps!

I plan to make a few of these for now as these are some highly custom sets I had been making and experimenting with on my own machines. I started falling in love with them and kept making some more for a few other machines in my collection. Then I decided that the product has proven itself so I figured I would offer a few up to you guys. If you have Pin Stadiums now then you will truly appreciate the difference without a doubt.

What is impressive about these is that with just the RGB alone you can illuminate the playfield very vividly even without any white light. Then as you dial in the white lighting in you really start to see the difference it makes as it brings out the artwork in a profound way. Bold and very rich deep colors.

Also really great for machines where you want to maintain that creepy, dark, or spacey look while still getting full playfield illumination.

Here is a good pic of them on Jurassic Park.

AC19048A-0E95-43B0-8D5C-CA0B33E608D6 (resized).jpegAC19048A-0E95-43B0-8D5C-CA0B33E608D6 (resized).jpeg
#5823 4 years ago

I'd like to see a video of them in action (not crazy promo).

#5824 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes several have asked this and it’s because any new product it allows me to handle the volume appropriately when I get slammed.
I want to be precise and accurate with delivery time as I learned my lesson in the past with the Hovers. Sometimes I forget how large of an audience and following Pin Stadiums has worldwide. Baby steps!
I plan to make a few of these for now as these are some highly custom sets I had been making and experimenting with on my own machines. I started falling in love with them and kept making some more for a few other machines in my collection. Then I decided that the product has proven itself so I figured I would offer a few up to you guys. If you have Pin Stadiums now then you will truly appreciate the difference without a doubt.
What is impressive about these is that with just the RGB alone you can illuminate the playfield very vividly even without any white light. Then as you dial in the white lighting in you really start to see the difference it makes as it brings out the artwork in a profound way. Bold and very rich deep colors.
Also really great for machines where you want to maintain that creepy, dark, or spacey look while still getting full playfield illumination.
Here is a good pic of them on Jurassic Park.[quoted image]

Scott - help me me here. These are brighter lights than original? Do they have the stripe effect? Just two answers to these questions would be helpful. Thanks

#5825 4 years ago

Can we see a video of these?

#5826 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Scott - help me me here. These are brighter lights than original? Do they have the stripe effect? Just two answers to these questions would be helpful. Thanks

Yeah completely confused. Without robot images or marketing is this PS lights with brighter bulbs? Always Love the products but sometimes feel like I need a decoder ring to figure out the marketing lol. When saying “Already own a set of Pin Stadiums? Then you will be blown away by the performance of these”, I will assume I don’t need to have PS lights to use this new thing? So simple sales terms, new version PS lights with brighter LED bulbs and a shield to defuse any bulb strips on Playfield. Yes?

#5827 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'd like to see a video of them in action (not crazy promo).

Sure thing, here is a video I just filmed now on Jurassic Park and then I overlayed a previous pic of the “Normal” Pin Stadiums in about the same location of the playfield to compare the “After” with the Hyperbeams

They have the same settings in the app also.

Sort of raw and not fancy but that’s what you were wanting. It allows you to see the boldnesss of the colors and the depth of them on the playfield artwork very clearly:

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#5828 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah completely confused. Without robot images or marketing is this PS lights with brighter bulbs? Always Love the products but sometimes feel like I need a decoder ring to figure out the marketing lol. When saying “Already own a set of Pin Stadiums? Then you will be blown away by the performance of these”, I will assume I don’t need to have PS lights to use this new thing? So simple sales terms, new version PS lights with brighter LED bulbs and a shield to defuse any bulb strips on Playfield. Yes?

Always love your colorful and to the point posts! Good suggestions and thanks for the feedback with valid questions. You don't need to have Pin Stadiums to use these as the Hyperbeams are a complete lighting kit for your machine. They do all of this without BLUR and here is the breakdown:

More power with higher performing LED chips
Thicker PCB board for increased brightness and deep bold colors
Refined Invisi-Shield 2.0 that gives an even better stealth factory appearance
UV+Glow flasher included!

Thanks Yelobird

#5829 4 years ago

Thanks Scott. The raw vids are always the most helpful.

#5830 4 years ago

Got it. Like a more saturated look with stripes. That was helpful. Thanks

I think you should post that before and after as it really captures the diff

#5831 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Thanks Scott. The raw vids are always the most helpful.

No problem at all and thanks for the good request. That been very helpful to others that said that sealed the deal for them to pick up a set. They just needed to see the difference and comparison. I appreciate you asking.

#5832 4 years ago

Order placed with the simplified description lol. Going to flip a coin if GhostbustersLE or DeadPoolLE Get the Artistic Series treatment. Forgot to inquire, do these come standard with the new mounts or back to the magnet glue strips? Hoping new release products have the revised tech. Love these lights on Any game with comic book art, simply looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing these! Good job as always.

#5833 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Order placed with the simplified description lol. Going to flip a coin if GhostbustersLE or DeadPoolLE Get the Artistic Series treatment. Forgot to inquire, do these come standard with the new mounts or back to the magnet glue strips? Hoping new release products have the revised tech. Love these lights on Any game with comic book art, simply looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing these! Good job as always.

Hey you are a simple kind of guy, that’s what I love about you! They come complete with the HD Magna-Mounts also. I really appreciate your support and I’ve lost count on how many sets you have ordered off the top of my head. I know it’s a ton and I think you will be very happy that you pulled the trigger on these. GB or DP will look amazing !!!

#5834 4 years ago

Good stuff. I love the Omegas and XStreams. Excited to give these a shot and get them installed!

#5835 4 years ago

Hi Scott,
Hey I'm sorry I have to agree as above. Please don't take this too harsh, You make great stuff and I'm trying to help here - help you and your customers and your business. As much as I really love the (9?) sets I have purchased from you, your marketing often appears so full of fluff with no real straight specs that it's very difficult to decipher what *Exactly* it is. Your marketing makes this a chore for us to do. Even if we already own and are familiar with the sets you already have offered. This really shouldn't be work for existing and potential customers to figure out.

Is this more-or-less an alternative to the Fusion setup?
If so can you be a little more specific on the details? Is it primarily a difference of saturation and/or intensity of the RGB portion of the GI strips? Or the Flasher strips?
Or - I saw you mention UV strips but not flashers.. - is this more an alternative to the original Pinstadium setup (so no flasher strips included like the fusion?).
Or does it go WITH a Fusion setup?

Things that would really, REALLY help us here... Straight English. Specs. Similarities. Differences. Real descriptive info. We do want to be excited for our future purchases, but neither robots nor hyper-whirlies nor nebula splicers tell us anything. As much as you want to describe things as "Artistic Series" "Concert Level Performance" "Art Boost" "HD Vision Chip", these things really mean nothing to us. These are not for a concert, art gallery, or HDTV. These are pinball lighting accessories. You make really good ones. Tell us about them!

Signed,
"a fan of your products"

#5836 4 years ago

I think it’s standard pinstadiums with a better invisishield, and RBG lights that are much richer and brighter than the OG pinstadiums.

#5837 4 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

Hi Scott,
Hey I'm sorry I have to agree as above. Please don't take this too harsh, You make great stuff and I'm trying to help here - help you and your customers and your business. As much as I really love the (9?) sets I have purchased from you, your marketing often appears so full of fluff with no real straight specs that it's very difficult to decipher what *Exactly* it is. Your marketing makes this a chore for us to do. Even if we already own and are familiar with the sets you already have offered. This really shouldn't be work for existing and potential customers to figure out.
Is this more-or-less an alternative to the Fusion setup?
If so can you be a little more specific on the details? Is it primarily a difference of saturation and/or intensity of the RGB portion of the GI strips? Or the Flasher strips?
Or - I saw you mention UV strips but not flashers.. - is this more an alternative to the original Pinstadium setup (so no flasher strips included like the fusion?).
Or does it go WITH a Fusion setup?
Things that would really, REALLY help us here... Straight English. Specs. Similarities. Differences. Real descriptive info. We do want to be excited for our future purchases, but neither robots nor hyper-whirlies nor nebula splicers tell us anything. As much as you want to describe things as "Artistic Series" "Concert Level Performance" "Art Boost" "HD Vision Chip", these things really mean nothing to us. These are not for a concert, art gallery, or HDTV. These are pinball lighting accessories. You make really good ones. Tell us about them!
Signed,
"a fan of your products"

Thanks for the ideas and good suggestions on ways to improve the descriptions so that they are easier to understand. You ask some very valid questions and I’m glad you took the time to post them. Chances are good you are not the only one needing more concise information to better understand the advantages to this new product.

These Hyperbeams are stronger and more power GI RGB (colored lighting) that has an even better quality color saturation for the artwork on the playfield.

They are not an alternative to Fusions at all as the Fusions are the top dog for now.

The new product does also have the UV+Glow flasher just like the normal Pin Stadiums. It is the same quality flasher and remains the same.

Think of the Hyperbeams Artist Edition are best described as Pin Stadiums GI boosted to a higher level.

#5838 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think it’s standard pinstadiums with a better invisishield, and RBG lights that are much richer and brighter than the OG pinstadiums.

Quoted from pinstadium:

Think of the Hyperbeams Artist Edition are best described as Pin Stadiums GI boosted to a higher level.

If these are Pinstadium's with improved GI, then why aren't they simply the next iteration of Pinstadium lights? If they deserve to be a distinct product and you continue to sell both, it's really tough to know which product to choose (the $20 price difference is hardly a reason).

Quoted from elf70:

Yep...when these announcements come out, it's hard not to laugh (the sales schtick is pretty thick

I have 7 "classic" Pinstadium's with magnet strips (no Hovers) and really like the product. Scott's support is also superb.

Like any product line that evolves over time, it would be great if manufacturing improvements and "scale" would result in cost reduction of the "classic" Pinstadium product. I don't care about extreme flasher support or making the PF even brighter. The brightness level of the "classic" product is just fine.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png
#5839 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

If these are Pinstadium's with improved GI, then why aren't they simply the next iteration of Pinstadium lights? If they deserve to be a distinct product and you continue to sell both, it's really tough to know which product to choose (the $20 price difference is hardly a reason).

Yep...when these announcements come out, it's hard not to laugh (the sales schtick is pretty thick
I have 7 "classic" Pinstadium's with magnet strips (no Hovers) and really like the product. Scott's support is also superb.
Like any product line that evolves over time, it would be great if manufacturing improvements and "scale" would result in cost reduction of the "classic" Pinstadium product. I don't care about extreme flasher support or making the PF even brighter. The brightness level of the "classic" product is just fine.[quoted image]

Yeah Not disappointed just assumed these were simply a gen 2 PS light setup with the current product improvements like hover, invisashield, and refined lighting from original. Basically all of the things we have wished for as supporters over the years that finally trickled in ala-cart. My vote (suggestion) as #snaroff suggested would be to retire the old and simply offer next gen variations. As they are all improvements why would anyone want an old version and why would you want to maintain production and inventory or multiple like products. Happy to get them no complaint just see these getting a bit to confusing for anyone other then repeat clients.

#5840 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah Not disappointed just assumed these were simply a gen 2 PS light setup with the current product improvements like hover, invisashield, and refined lighting from original. Basically all of the things we have wished for as supporters over the years that finally trickled in ala-cart. My vote (suggestion) as #snaroff suggested would be to retire the old and simply offer next gen variations. As they are all improvements why would anyone want an old version and why would you want to maintain production and inventory or multiple like products. Happy to get them no complaint just see these getting a bit to confusing for anyone other then repeat clients.

The new product is just a small limited run for now as these were part of some successful experimentations that I was working on in the Pin Stadium laboratory

The results turned out favorable but required much more time for development and cost with materials to be continually viable than I would have imagined.

I had a enough inventory materials left to offer some to you all and this is why the Hyperbeams are available at the moment.

I’m happy to be able to share a few of these with you guys and for those of you that like the extra edge and chance to have something unique, then these are definitively for you!

These are over the top performing and by no means necessary as the regular Pin Stadiums are great and do their job extremely well as most everyone agrees. In fact even the normal Pin Stadiums are purposely engineered and many only run them at 30-70% power capacity anyway.

There are a few Hyperbeams left, but I don’t anticipate that they will last much longer. The indicator that they are all sold in such a short period 24 hours is a good indicator that this is something some collectors want. These will be pulled off the site and no longer listed (maybe forever or may make another appearance, depends on feedback and my production capacity) once they are all sold. Production for the ones that are for sale now will commence so please allow about 2 weeks for the Hyperbeams to be built and shipped.

All of this is fun stuff and is a healthy indicator that the company is thriving and continuing to push boundaries for future developments and improvements. This is what allows the staple products to continually get improved on a regular basis. It’s one of those things that just happens all the time and there is no need to even mention it. Many times it’s just better to “do” and be productive.

Put it this way, if the Pin Stadiums were software (there is actually code on the Fusions) then the “Read Me” file would be huge and there would have been lots of version updates that might surprise you that just happen and they are sitting in your machines now that way.

There is a lot of fuel over here and burning of the midnight oil with tons passion for this. I set my own limits and it’s nice to be able to occasionally flex on some Pin Stadium “Lab” products to the public when possible.

As always I appreciate the support. Now back to making the top selling normal Pin Stadiums for order fulfillment. You guys are amazing!!

#5841 4 years ago

Speaking of the Pin Stadium Lab:

This is also what happens behind the closed doors of the factory

Just did some official testing of the Pin Stadiums "Things" Edition kit and here are the mind blowing results on Stranger Things LE (but will work with all models). Special thanks to chuckwurt for the help and use of his machine. Upside Down mode just got real...

These are not your normal UV+Glow Pin Stadiums either, flexed with "Tru-Reveal" and "Ramp-Glow" features combine with our unique design and chip technology embedded on a precision mounted light bar using our popular Magna-Mount system. These do not just illuminate a small section in the center of the playfield but it reveals ALL the full beauty of the hidden artwork on this machine including each and every plastic. 100% playfield coverage!

What you see here is the result of just mounting the Pin Stadiums "Things" Edition and is plug and play in 10 minutes. There are two models releasing:

Option 1: UV Only(what you see here) $179.95
Option 2: UV and Wifi controllable GI lighting $279.95

Check it out one of the coolest things I have ever seen:
stranger_things_pinball_mod_uv_pinstadium_sm (resized).pngstranger_things_pinball_mod_uv_pinstadium_sm (resized).png

#5842 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob-T-800:

Would also be better than sterns stupid 280 dollar led strip kit as it would also provide full playfield lighting too.

Here is a Before and After for the Pin Stadiums “Things” Edtion was our the WiFi GI and nee Invisi-Shields designed your work with the projector screen. It took some work to figure it this out and these are at 75-80% brightness even.

For the sake of the theme I thinking 30-35% looks really good with this machine. I have also attached a screenshot of the recommended settings in the app.

322E7C4F-66A4-44EA-BEE7-B13823820EDF (resized).png322E7C4F-66A4-44EA-BEE7-B13823820EDF (resized).png7DA280D7-F3E6-4B8F-A87B-ED56B519A98D (resized).jpeg7DA280D7-F3E6-4B8F-A87B-ED56B519A98D (resized).jpeg911E31D6-7139-44A5-A9CC-5DDD3F95CD33 (resized).png911E31D6-7139-44A5-A9CC-5DDD3F95CD33 (resized).png
#5843 4 years ago

Very cool site to see right here. This Baby Pac Man pinball just got a fresh set of Pin Stadiums. This firefly9r68 was floored with the results. His first purchase of Pin Stadiums and he started with 14 sets. That’s amazing!
BBFD40FC-500A-4822-830E-41DA71C05572 (resized).jpegBBFD40FC-500A-4822-830E-41DA71C05572 (resized).jpegEF251115-9BF9-4E69-B69C-1EEF7ECA9258 (resized).jpegEF251115-9BF9-4E69-B69C-1EEF7ECA9258 (resized).jpeg

#5844 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Very cool site to see right here. This Baby Pac Man pinball just got a fresh set of Pin Stadiums. This firefly9r68 was floored with the results. His first purchase of Pin Stadiums and he started with 14 sets. That’s amazing!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes this is AMAZING is all I can say. I bought 14 sets and then had to get a custom set for the BABY PACMAN. The game is so dark normally even with all the LEDs i put in it. We got one other set installed to in IROM MAIDEN and all i can say is WOW about that one too!!!!!!!!!! now 13 more to go!!!

#5845 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Speaking of the Pin Stadium Lab:
This is also what happens behind the closed doors of the factory
Just did some official testing of the Pin Stadiums "Things" Edition kit and here are the mind blowing results on Stranger Things LE (but will work with all models). Special thanks to chuckwurt for the help and use of his machine. Upside Down mode just got real...
These are not your normal UV+Glow Pin Stadiums either, flexed with "Tru-Reveal" and "Ramp-Glow" features combine with our unique design and chip technology embedded on a precision mounted light bar using our popular Magna-Mount system. These do not just illuminate a small section in the center of the playfield but it reveals ALL the full beauty of the hidden artwork on this machine including each and every plastic. 100% playfield coverage!
What you see here is the result of just mounting the Pin Stadiums "Things" Edition and is plug and play in 10 minutes. There are two models releasing:
Option 1: UV Only(what you see here) $179.95
Option 2: UV and Wifi controllable GI lighting $279.95
Check it out one of the coolest things I have ever seen:
[quoted image]

SIGN ME UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
OVER NIGHT SHIPPING!!!!lol

This is amazing looking!

#5846 4 years ago
Quoted from firefly9r68:

Yes this is AMAZING is all I can say. I bought 14 sets and then had to get a custom set for the BABY PACMAN. The game is so dark normally even with all the LEDs i put in it. We got one other set installed to in IROM MAIDEN and all i can say is WOW about that one too!!!!!!!!!! now 13 more to go!!!

Happy owner of a baby pac this is of utmost importance for me What do I need to purchase to achieve this result?

#5847 4 years ago
Quoted from etien:

Happy owner of a baby pac this is of utmost importance for me What do I need to purchase to achieve this result?

None other than the Baby Pin Stadiums will work for Baby Pac Man

Here is the link: https://pinstadium.com/product/baby-pin-stadiums/

#5848 4 years ago

Scott was on our podcast if you would like to listen:

https://poormanspinballpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-45-scott-from-pinstadium-tim-lee-chris-hoeper-uv-oh-my

This episode was a collaboration of lots of great guys in our hobby... a special thank you to Scott from Pinstadium, check out his Stranger Things UV kit for only $180! Enter "poorman" at check out and receive 10% off your order. https://pinstadium.com/

Thank you to Tim Lee Poor Man's Pinball Podcast Tribe Member #12 for sharing his podcast with us.

Thank you to Martin Robbins from The Pinball Network for having a bit of fun with us and doing a last minute intro for our new dumb game. Check out his podcast over at The Pinball Network. It's called Final Round Pinball.

Special Thanks to Chris Hoeper Mr. Kid Chrisso himself for that awesome BrickShot!

Thanks for listening!

Like us on Facebook The Poor Man's Pinball Podcast

email us at [email protected]

Buy our swag over at https://silverballswag.com/collections/poor-mans-pinball-podcast

#5849 4 years ago

When is Hover 2.0 coming to fruition

#5850 4 years ago

Just installed Pin Stadiums on my Batman 66 and Fuzions and Baby Stadiums on my Munsters LE. Just WOW!! And Support is AWESOME!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/117?hl=etien and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.