(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Pinball LED lights Mod Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,783 posts
  • 484 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 144 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,254 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A8F6C598-A0AF-4CD4-931F-78FAC2EB445A (resized).png
5C05F047-703F-46D6-B11D-B63EC0A96352 (resized).jpeg
5C9C7724-E49E-476D-A5D4-386FC9E830AF (resized).jpeg
twilightzone_tz_pinball_led (resized).png
96C8DF92-A11A-4715-A6B9-3BA6C58C43D0 (resized).png
pinball_mod_led_lights (resized).png
E0D753A5-0766-4839-9AD5-6D8536FE7F26 (resized).jpeg
C6A6AC1C-52BF-44E7-8310-71C59F1CEE5D (resized).jpeg
C5A5BAE1-48CF-4164-AB64-D58B36343846 (resized).png
65BC214E-34C7-43FA-9878-1D0498A4C0FA (resized).png
3AB063F2-AF5E-4F62-997F-99948A5C6E4B (resized).png
FA3F696A-D62C-4A75-A5BF-737F5696833E (resized).jpeg
3AAE68A6-EB53-45E8-A862-CD29D27C125B (resized).jpeg
56F95659-0120-4F4F-9D80-9A45D97B0FBF (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200102_081337 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200102_081545 (resized).jpg

There are 5783 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 116.
#5751 14 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

For those of you installing the Fusions on Jersey Jack Pinball Pirates of the Carribean. The best and absolutely awesome place to trigger the flashers are from the RGB flasher beacons.
Simply tap the ground (Black Arrow) for all the flashers in the location shown in the pic. Then put the rest of them in the corresponding colored stripe wires. They will be brown with Red, brown with Green, and then brown with Blue.
Next set the flashers to the corresponding colors of the wires inside the Pin Stadium app and you will get completely synchronized color changes with the machine as intended. Amazing G.I. results guaranteed!!
I have attached how to program them also.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I would love to see a video of this in action. I haven't put Pinstadiums on Pirates because I like the night time feel of the default gi, but more flashers could tempt me to install them anyway.

#5752 14 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I would love to see a video of this in action. I haven't put Pinstadiums on Pirates because I like the night time feel of the default gi, but more flashers could tempt me to install them anyway.

Shoot me an email and I will send you a video that a customer sent me showing the Fusions syncing with the flashers and RGB GI. I showed Eric from JJP when we were at TPF last year and he was impressed if that tells you anything.

#5753 13 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Here is a great example of the Fusions syncing with the RGB on Black Knight pinball by Stern:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Hh5PknKn1/?igshid=mpaev9z15fp7

65BC214E-34C7-43FA-9878-1D0498A4C0FA (resized).png
#5754 10 days ago

Be sure to check out the INDISC event we are sponsoring. A great completion in the finals is happening now!!

https://m.twitch.tv/iepinball/profile

Note: This machine obviously does not have the Pin Stadium Lights on it
C5A5BAE1-48CF-4164-AB64-D58B36343846 (resized).png

#5755 9 days ago

Just installed a set on my wonka. Hooked them to the recommended GI and flasher connections. All they are doing is flashing on and off constantly all the time. In game or in attract just a slow steady on/off pattern. Any thoughts?

#5756 9 days ago

Disregard previous post. I got them working after reverifying all connections though I’m not sure which one exactly fixed it. At any rate here are some before/after of the Omega Factory Editions on a Wonka CE. I can see now yay!

C6A6AC1C-52BF-44E7-8310-71C59F1CEE5D (resized).jpegE0D753A5-0766-4839-9AD5-6D8536FE7F26 (resized).jpeg
#5757 9 days ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Just installed a set on my wonka. Hooked them to the recommended GI and flasher connections. All they are doing is flashing on and off constantly all the time. In game or in attract just a slow steady on/off pattern. Any thoughts?

Quoted from Vitty:

Disregard previous post. I got them working after reverifying all connections though I’m not sure which one exactly fixed it. At any rate here are some before/after of the Omega Factory Editions on a Wonka CE. I can see now yay![quoted image][quoted image]

Looks REALLY good and glad you got them installed on Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LE) Thanks for the support too

Great question you had initially and I would like to cover that topic regarding the flashing during the initial install that you saw. First, this is normal and a good sign and simply means that you have not yet connected to the Pin Stadium's Wifi network "LEDNet****" and adjusted the lights in the app. Once you do that it will stop flashing.

***Note: The Pin Stadiums cycle through Red, Green, Blue, White and the Omegas just cycle White so it appears to flash, which it is.

I hope this helps!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_mod_led_lights (resized).png
#5758 9 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Looks REALLY good and glad you got them installed on Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LE) Thanks for the support too
Great question you had initially and I would like to cover that topic regarding the flashing during the initial install that you saw. First, this is normal and a good sign and simply means that you have not yet connected to the Pin Stadium's Wifi network "LEDNet****" and adjusted the lights in the app. Once you do that it will stop flashing.
***Note: The Pin Stadiums cycle through Red, Green, Blue, White and the Omegas just cycle White so it appears to flash, which it is.
I hope this helps!!

Thanks! I tried searching the site to find info on the blinking as the thought of not yet connecting to WiFi did cross my mind - perhaps a note in the FAQ explaining this would be awesome! The game is currently in my workshop as I get it set up prior to going in the gameroom and the WiFi coverage out there is crap.

Is there any way to get past that stage if you can't establish WiFi connection or is it 100% required?

Cheers,
Nic

#5759 9 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

For those of you installing the Fusions on Jersey Jack Pinball Pirates of the Carribean. The best and absolutely awesome place to trigger the flashers are from the RGB flasher beacons.
Simply tap the ground (Black Arrow) for all the flashers in the location shown in the pic. Then put the rest of them in the corresponding colored stripe wires. They will be brown with Red, brown with Green, and then brown with Blue.
Next set the flashers to the corresponding colors of the wires inside the Pin Stadium app and you will get completely synchronized color changes with the machine as intended. Amazing G.I. results guaranteed!!
I have attached how to program them also.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Scott, with this setup do the fusions flash yellow when there is gold to collect?

#5760 8 days ago
Quoted from dgposter:

Scott, with this setup do the fusions flash yellow when there is gold to collect?

Yes you can set one of the 4 Fusion flashers to trigger gold in the app and then connect it to one of the lights that come on for gold in JJP Pirates of the Carribean (POTC). Cool stuff!!
96C8DF92-A11A-4715-A6B9-3BA6C58C43D0 (resized).png

#5761 8 days ago

I have fusions on my POTC and love them. Great product and AMAZING support. Thanks Scott, keep it up.

Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes you can set one of the 4 Fusion flashers to trigger gold in the app and then connect it to one of the lights that come on for gold in JJP Pirates of the Carribean (POTC). Cool stuff!!
[quoted image]

#5762 8 days ago

Sweet!!! It’s my pleasure and I’m glad you’re a happy customer. It looks really good and I am glad you gave your POTC the royal treatment. That machine doesn’t know how lucky it is to have you

#5763 8 days ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Thanks! I tried searching the site to find info on the blinking as the thought of not yet connecting to WiFi did cross my mind - perhaps a note in the FAQ explaining this would be awesome! The game is currently in my workshop as I get it set up prior to going in the gameroom and the WiFi coverage out there is crap.
Is there any way to get past that stage if you can't establish WiFi connection or is it 100% required?
Cheers,
Nic

You can just connect to the Wi-Fi directly on the Pin Stadium as generates its own Wi-Fi (LEDNet****) so there’s no need to be on your home Wi-Fi. Technically as long as you have power to them you can connect to them in the middle of a desert or campground and adjust them.

Later when you bring it in the house im range of your home network you can just add it then (hit the “+” symbol on the top right) and you’ll never have to manually connect to it’s Wi-Fi again. This allows you to organize your entire collection that has Pin Stadiums and to be able to easily identify them.

You will just go to the app adjust the colors and brightness there. But for now connect to the “LEDNet****” directly.

#5764 6 days ago

A good customer from Texas just installed the Pin Stadium Fusions:

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

on his Chicago Gaming Company Attack From Mars Pinball. Strobe multiball just got WAY better than it already was.

Insane!! Good job on figuring out the trigger point for this

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#5765 5 days ago

Which 2 of these 4 Stern Jurassic Park pinball machines would you want to play?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7d2IPPnoH1/?igshid=erbw26e38pzp

Place your vote here

#5766 4 days ago

Thinking about buying my first set of Pinstadium for my Twilight Zone. I’m not too familiar with this product even though I think I may have a set on my Metallica. Pardon my newb questions but I’ve not yet gotten into this product:

1) are the lights tied in to the code of each game in some way or are they just turned on all the time?

2) how do they do with TZ?

3) how challenging are they to install?

Thanks.

#5767 4 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Thinking about buying my first set of Pinstadium for my Twilight Zone. I’m not too familiar with this product even though I think I may have a set on my Metallica. Pardon my newb questions but I’ve not yet gotten into this product:
1) are the lights tied in to the code of each game in some way or are they just turned on all the time?
Thanks.

They are easy to install. As for how they work, the main lights hook up to your GI, so they are on when your GI is on. The UV flashers hook up to a flasher or some part of the machine that activates at certain times, like a shaker or something. The UV lights will operate when that trigger is hit. Fairly simple... Im sure Scott will have a suggestion for a good trigger on TZ.

The lights have separate power but use the GI and Flasher hookups as a relay to activate. And then the main GI lighting from the pinstadiums are fully adjustable with brightness and color through the phone app.

#5768 4 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Thanks.

I just got my first set of Pin Stadium’s a couple months ago. As calfdemon said they are pretty easy to install, and Scott will definitely give you great support in answering questions that you may have.
I put Pinstadium Omega‘s on my AFMrLE and can tell you that they make an amazing difference. I would put Pinstadiums on most of my other machines if I had enough money to spare.

#5769 3 days ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Thanks.

Hey glad to help you out and answer your questions:

1: They will auto sync with the GI that you connect to. So if the GI turns On/Off or fade etc the Pin Stadiums sync with all of those aspects thus retaining the original lighting creation of the designer. It's just that you will be able to see the playfield like never before and the modes are super enhanced with the increased lighting effects.

2: Super results with that machine and I will post a before and after pic here of Twilight Zone pinball

3: It's a plug and play simple install that takes about 10-15 minutes with no tools. They are powered from the service port so the Pin Stadiums are completely "off the grid" of your machine too. They come one when the machine comes on by using the GI as the trigger.

I hope this helps and if you have any questions at all email me at scott@pinstadium.com or post up here

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
twilightzone_tz_pinball_led (resized).png

#5770 2 days ago

Hey guys, so i just bought myself the Pin Stadium Fusion mod.
I went to Indisc last week and saw an alice cooper with it and it was the first time i saw a pin stadium with my own eyes so when i got home i just insta buy no brainer for me.
I ordered the mod for my Monster Bash (original) but i'm starting to think a bit about which games i could put them on. I have at the moment working 100% at my home :
Stern Trek Premium , Iron Maiden LE , JJP POTC LE & Monster bash.
On which pin would you guys recommend me putting my pin stadium on? I know it's kind of a personnal taste but i would like to know somebody' else opinion.

Thanks guys looking forward for you answers! I should get my order friday!

#5771 2 days ago

Any idea how these look for a Freddy? I have a beautiful Freddy but it is a bit dark.

#5772 2 days ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Any idea how these look for a Freddy? I have a beautiful Freddy but it is a bit dark.

I have seen them on that machine and it’s crazy how much it benefits from it. It’s like night and day literally.

#5773 2 days ago
Quoted from yannflipp1337:

Hey guys, so i just bought myself the Pin Stadium Fusion mod.
I went to Indisc last week and saw an alice cooper with it and it was the first time i saw a pin stadium with my own eyes so when i got home i just insta buy no brainer for me.
I ordered the mod for my Monster Bash (original) but i'm starting to think a bit about which games i could put them on. I have at the moment working 100% at my home :
Stern Trek Premium , Iron Maiden LE , JJP POTC LE & Monster bash.
On which pin would you guys recommend me putting my pin stadium on? I know it's kind of a personnal taste but i would like to know somebody' else opinion.
Thanks guys looking forward for you answers! I should get my order friday!

Without seeing your games in your space, I would say Monster Bash since its a dark game in my opinion.

#5774 2 days ago

Any active discount codes at the moment? I was considering trying these out on my TAF. Makes a huge difference on TAF for sure, but I am in no rush.

#5775 2 days ago

Any suggestions on where to put the GI/Flasher probes on Stern's new JP? Thanks for any advice!

#5776 2 days ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Any suggestions on where to put the GI/Flasher probes on Stern's new JP? Thanks for any advice!

Nevermind...found it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/115#post-5376495

#5777 1 day ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Without seeing your games in your space, I would say Monster Bash since its a dark game in my opinion.

It will definitely do extremely well on all of those mentioned and make a dramatic difference. I agree that Monster Bash pinball would really benefit tremendously from them though.

In addition the UV+Glow from the Pin Stadium’s flasher feature reacts with the MB playfield’s hidden ability of having a UV reactive playfield (thank you Bally/Williams and CGC!). Most don’t know this until they install them. Franky multiball takes in a whole new meaning after that.

#5779 1 day ago

Just got the omegas installation done. I like the new shields so you don’t see the side light patterns now. Thanks to Scott for his fast help.

5C9C7724-E49E-476D-A5D4-386FC9E830AF (resized).jpeg5C05F047-703F-46D6-B11D-B63EC0A96352 (resized).jpeg
#5780 22 hours ago
Quoted from JimB:

Just got the omegas installation done. I like the new shields so you don’t see the side light patterns now. Thanks to Scott for his fast help.[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow super sweet to see all of these The Big Lebowski owners putting Pin Stadiums on them. I really am glad you posted these pics up. Looks awesome and totally stock but well lit

#5781 18 hours ago

I had a few Munsters owners ask about the Baby Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/baby-pin-stadiums/

They have all the same function and features as that regular Pin Stadiums (WiFi, RGB, UV+Glow flasher, GI auto sync) but they are just small (baby).

Here is a post of them in action:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7or52CnYGc/?igshid=2xr0mhezw0m0

A8F6C598-A0AF-4CD4-931F-78FAC2EB445A (resized).png
#5782 17 hours ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I hope this helps and if you have any questions at all email me at scott@pinstadium.com or post up here

Thanks for the quick response to my email, just got the order in. I look forward to getting these on my TZ to brighten that game up a bit. Have a good evening.

#5783 17 hours ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Thanks for the quick response to my email, just got the order in. I look forward to getting these on my TZ to brighten that game up a bit. Have a good evening.

You are welcome and I just finished packing up your order. Tracking number is in your inbox! Thank you for your support....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
There are 5783 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 116.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside