(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 165.
#5701 4 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Before and after pics of Omegas on my ST excellent! Great product and support by Scott, thank you so much. I love it! [quoted image][quoted image]

My pleasure and it looks incredible!! This machine is a sleeper for Pin Stadiums. It’s so cool how much it benefits from them when you initially think it won’t. Huge!!

#5702 4 years ago

Couldn’t be happier after adding to my LOTR, it’s literally night and day. Customer support on the website was incredible as well, helped me with placement of connectors in real time as if his personal number came with the set. Also much less glare from dmd and backglass off the glass.

800D7C87-2D33-4ED5-8464-E9EE82FDDB24 (resized).jpeg800D7C87-2D33-4ED5-8464-E9EE82FDDB24 (resized).jpegA740C30B-E222-4839-AB6D-73E33812CDFC (resized).jpegA740C30B-E222-4839-AB6D-73E33812CDFC (resized).jpeg
#5703 4 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

Couldn’t be happier after adding to my LOTR, it’s literally night and day. Customer support on the website was incredible as well, helped me with placement of connectors in real time as if his personal number came with the set. Also much less glare from dmd and backglass off the glass.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for the excellent feedback with the support. Also sweet looking LOTR!! Love seeing that glare disappear for that “Invisi-Look”

#5704 4 years ago

Beatles Platinum with Pinstadium Omega!

11A8C5F3-10E0-4D12-B1AD-72323F5AF85A (resized).jpeg11A8C5F3-10E0-4D12-B1AD-72323F5AF85A (resized).jpegA5F0F8F2-A3FE-4D8B-87A1-23CB416884EA (resized).jpegA5F0F8F2-A3FE-4D8B-87A1-23CB416884EA (resized).jpeg
#5705 4 years ago

Installed Pinstadium Fusion's on my Wonka LE today. Very impressed by the quality of the product. The GI lighting alone makes it much easier to see the entire playfield. The light show from the Fusion's, absolutely amazing and totally customizable. 100% happy with my purchase.

20191217_194404 (resized).jpg20191217_194404 (resized).jpg20191217_194347 (resized).jpg20191217_194347 (resized).jpg
#5706 4 years ago

Christmas update:

I've had a lot of emails about shipping in time for Christmas as many of you are putting Pin Stadiums on your list or getting them for others. If you order by Friday I can get them to you by Christmas. If you were trying to figure out what to get that friend of yours or your significant other is asking "What do you want", here is your answer: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/

Or just treat yourself!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_mod_led (resized).pngpinball_mod_led (resized).png
#5707 4 years ago

It's so strange to me that there are still petty, toxic people that come in here just to use their downvotes. I occasionally just go through and counter them.

#5708 4 years ago

I’m posting up pics of the GI trigger location (Blue Arrow) and the UV+Glow triggered from the T-Rex flasher (Red Arrow) for Stern Jurassic Park pinball. Really great results !!
183B8F8A-E0EF-4F87-9D24-F9C6BE2565DF (resized).jpeg183B8F8A-E0EF-4F87-9D24-F9C6BE2565DF (resized).jpeg

#5709 4 years ago

Had a few requests for Before and After Pin Stadium Lights of The Addams Family pinball mod!

ABF28C39-4C46-4479-B54F-949B7B147BAE (resized).jpegABF28C39-4C46-4479-B54F-949B7B147BAE (resized).jpeg
#5710 4 years ago
Quoted from DustinP:

Guys,
I’m very impressed with difference the Pin Stadiums made on my Munsters. Before and after pics:

I have Premium that I was thinking about doing this too. I think it would look really cool to have the black and white playfield really bright

#5711 4 years ago
Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

I have Premium that I was thinking about doing this too. I think it would look really cool to have the black and white playfield really bright

Yes the Pin Stadiums do a superb job on the Stern Pinball Munster Premium black and white. You will be VERY happy for sure

#5712 4 years ago

Just installed some Pin Stadiums and needed Scott's help. His customer service must be slipping a bit, took him almost a full minute to get back to me this time and answer my question, which is almost twice as long as it took him on my last question to him.

I am always amazed how fast he gets back to me, keep up the great customer service!

#5713 4 years ago

Hello, hopefully simple easy question here.
My step father has stadiums installed on his mmr, but has lost the app,password etc and the lights are going nuts. Super bright and strobing entire time during gameplay. Is there a manual way to turn these down or off until he figures out the app ? It’s super distracting
Thanks in advance

#5714 4 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Just installed some Pin Stadiums and needed Scott's help. His customer service must be slipping a bit, took him almost a full minute to get back to me this time and answer my question, which is almost twice as long as it took him on my last question to him.
I am always amazed how fast he gets back to me, keep up the great customer service!

Par for the course with Scott.
I plan on installing mine as soon as my art blades arrive. I saw in his main post that he showed good locations to tap in. Any tips that might benefit the group?

Edit: sorry I'm dumb and thought this was the Jurassic Park thread.

#5715 4 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

Hello, hopefully simple easy question here.
My step father has stadiums installed on his mmr, but has lost the app,password etc and the lights are going nuts. Super bright and strobing entire time during gameplay. Is there a manual way to turn these down or off until he figures out the app ? It’s super distracting
Thanks in advance

Unplug the orange power cable from the power module board. I also responded to you in the MMr thread.

#5716 4 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Scott helped me out on my MBr this week similarly. Within a few minutes of emailing him for help, he was right there with the assistance in getting my issue resolved as usual.

#5717 4 years ago

I would suggest doing a factory reset, go to Step 3: “How Do I Add Pin Stadiums To My Wifi Network?” on this link:

https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Once you reset them you should see the lights change through color sequences red, green,blue, and white. At that point you will see the “LEDNet******” network in your mobile device’s WiFi settings. Tap on that and connect to it. From there you should be good to go!

Pull the “Power” in and out on the GI module in the attached pic. Then if you don’t know the password you can do a “Retrieve Password”

Let me know if you have any other questions or need help.

36694535-3CA7-44F9-B2F1-CB7E81E87C19 (resized).jpeg36694535-3CA7-44F9-B2F1-CB7E81E87C19 (resized).jpeg775B2D30-1B0E-4C44-8F83-59037CF6F9B8 (resized).jpeg775B2D30-1B0E-4C44-8F83-59037CF6F9B8 (resized).jpeg
#5718 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Par for the course with Scott.
I plan on installing mine as soon as my art blades arrive. I saw in his main post that he showed good locations to tap in. Any tips that might benefit the group?
Edit: sorry I'm dumb and thought this was the Jurassic Park thread.

Here are the trigger locations. Any GI will work but here is where most trigger them (blue arrow) and the red arrow is for the UV+Glow trigger.

It’s the one under the T-Rex. Go into settings you can find it there and see it flasher. It’s right under that ramp. Trace the wires, they are orange and red in some heat shrink that then goes to a 2 pin white connector. You will then connect as follows in the link:

https://pinstadium.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/pinball_led_lights_wire_tap.mov

FE598FF7-62C3-49C1-9B94-6BEDA91044EB (resized).jpegFE598FF7-62C3-49C1-9B94-6BEDA91044EB (resized).jpeg
#5719 4 years ago

Okay receive for Christmas did the install on my Willy Wonka LE. Can't figure out what I missed because app says they're powered on but they're not. Any help would be appreciated here's a few pictures of my install.

20191226_105010 (resized).jpg20191226_105010 (resized).jpg20191226_105227 (resized).jpg20191226_105227 (resized).jpg20191226_105302 (resized).jpg20191226_105302 (resized).jpg20191226_105306 (resized).jpg20191226_105306 (resized).jpg
#5720 4 years ago

Hey nice Christmas gift!!

It looks like you have the GI and Flasher cables reversed. The Blue and White in your pic is hooked up to the shaker and it should be to the Wonka Vision. Then move the Red and Green to the shaker.

Also when you connect the alligator clips to the wire taps you will need to bend the wire over the black barrel and then clip onto that at a slight angle like in the pic. Reference the bent end of the green wire tap in this pic.

Then you should be good to go however you have any questions email me at [email protected] so I can respond faster.
4A0455A0-DA65-4C82-834E-9256AB1828BD (resized).jpeg4A0455A0-DA65-4C82-834E-9256AB1828BD (resized).jpeg7A350C7C-728D-4080-88F4-75D76342F4AD (resized).jpeg7A350C7C-728D-4080-88F4-75D76342F4AD (resized).jpeg

#5721 4 years ago

Now working, love it.

#5722 4 years ago

Finally got around to install the Pinstadium in my Oktoberfest, it is so much better now, but the kicker is really when you tie the flasher into the Shaker motor! Makes rollercoaster Multiball even more of an experience!

Love it, thank you Scott!

PS: you should talk to the manufacturers to make Pinstadium a factory option, it is really a must have mod!

#5723 4 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Now working, love it.

Sweet!! I’m glad I could help and that you are good to go. Thanks for the support. The Willy Wonka pinball gets huge benefits from the Pin Stadiums and it’s good to know that you will be seeing that beautiful artwork in its fashion.

#5724 4 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Finally got around to install the Pinstadium in my Oktoberfest, it is so much better now, but the kicker is really when you tie the flasher into the Shaker motor! Makes rollercoaster Multiball even more of an experience!
Love it, thank you Scott!
PS: you should talk to the manufacturers to make Pinstadium a factory option, it is really a must have mod!

I have not seen it yet on Rollercoaster Multiball yet. Would love to see it in person!

Thanks man for the support and I am glad you are enjoying the lights.

#5725 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I have not seen it yet on Rollercoaster Multiball yet. Would love to see it in person!
Thanks man for the support and I am glad you are enjoying the lights.

Offer stands, come by for a cold one and some pinball! Incidentally you can help me then pick the best color palette - I'm the guy who wears red and green together - so, some help there is much appreciated

#5726 4 years ago

Omg boys plz help me hook these up on yellow brick road no instructions video on you tube for old woz thought o had them hooked up plugged in nothing,, downloaded app. And my phone can’t find lednet crazy frustrating

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5727 4 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Omg boys plz help me hook these up on yellow brick road no instructions video on you tube for old woz thought o had them hooked up plugged in nothing,, downloaded app. And my phone can’t find lednet crazy frustrating[quoted image][quoted image]

Have you tried just plugging into a wall outlet let it sit for a few minutes and then search for it on the wifi? That won't turn the light on but it should boot up the controller and you should be able to see it on the wifi. If that doesn't do anything, I recall somewhere seeing a procedure to reset it to factory settings via an off / on pattern. Write Scott a pm here, he is incredibly quick responding and super helpful. That being said it is Sunday night 8 pm here so he may only see it tomorrow.

Edit:
I remember that I had to turn my wifi on my phone off and the back on. My phone's wifi sometimes gets funky and that helped.
Also if I remember correctly the reset procedure was when I went to add a new Pinstadium in the app and under a link where it says I can't find it or something. I have an Android phone so Apple may be different.

#5728 4 years ago

Do I need to app to even turn them on to see if I have them hooked up properly with absolutely no instructions I have no idea

#5729 4 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Do I need to app to even turn them on to see if I have them hooked up properly with absolutely no instructions I have no idea

Scott is your best bet. I set mine up by only connecting the power first and going through the app to make sure everything works and then went ahead and made the connections in the machine ( turned off ). I found a picture by searching this specific thread for my machine that showed me where to hook it into.

Edit:
And, Scott helped me via pm when I had a question.
Edit 2:
If it only has power and no "on" signal from gi circuit it won't turn the light on btw, so don't worry if it shows up as on in the app but the lights aren't on. I did it that way to setup the wifi first without diving into the machine.

#5730 4 years ago

Super frustrating like for 279 u can’t send any instructions

#5731 4 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Omg boys plz help me hook these up on yellow brick road no instructions video on you tube for old woz thought o had them hooked up plugged in nothing,, downloaded app. And my phone can’t find lednet crazy frustrating[quoted image][quoted image]

I sent an email to you earlier and it sounds like you didn’t receive it so I will reply here also.

No problem and I was glad to help. Go to this link and under Step 1/JJP WOZ 2.0 will be your instructions:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

Also here is a video a customer put together for WOZ:

If you have any questions please let me know and do not hesitate to ask.

*Note: I see with these pictures that you have the G.I. hooked up to the wrong location and the video should point you in the right direction. You will trigger them from the board shown in that video. I’ve attached a diagram here also.

Blue and White got to the GI and then the Red and Green go to the with flasher which is on your kit will be a 3 pin connector similar to the one your shaker has in the pic(the link also has even higher res pics too).

Feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] and I can even get on the phone with you tonight and help you if you would like.

9860F4DF-E4D5-4994-8B68-95C7577218A6 (resized).jpeg9860F4DF-E4D5-4994-8B68-95C7577218A6 (resized).jpeg
#5732 4 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Super frustrating like for 279 u can’t send any instructions

Yes there is a link in each of the order shipping and delivery confirmation that will take you to very current instructions and updated images to walk you through the install. I put the link above. Let me know how it goes after watching the video and going through those instruction. I can personally walk you through it over the phone also.

Update: just found your number and texted you. Looks like we are connected

#5733 4 years ago

Thank u so much Scott got us rolling

#5734 4 years ago

Thanks, Scott! Another awesome transformation with Pin Stadium.
C4F0AE40-08AC-4A3A-9E8B-BFF27974915D (resized).jpegC4F0AE40-08AC-4A3A-9E8B-BFF27974915D (resized).jpeg

#5735 4 years ago

Looks like I misplaced my wire taps since I didn't need them on Deadpool.
Is there another option for the red & green clips for Jurassic Park? If not, what gauge and type of wire do you recommend I run and pick up?

Thanks!

#5736 4 years ago

Looks like I misplaced my wire taps since I didn't need them on Deadpool.
Is there another option for the red & green clips for Jurassic Park? If not, what gauge and type of wire do you recommend I run and pick up?
Thanks!

You could try the shaker motor and clip them from behind with the clips. Might be a close/tight fit but you can give it a shot.

#5737 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverTarga:

Thanks, Scott! Another awesome transformation with Pinstadium.[quoted image]

Your welcome and your Starship Troopers pinball looks amazing. It’s really neat to see that machine lit up with the Pin Stadium pinball LED Lights. You don’t see a lot of this machine around. Great post thank you!!

What a cool playfield that is!!

#5738 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You could try the shaker motor and clip them from behind with the clips. Might be a close/tight fit but you can give it a shot.

I ended up just snipping off the clips and connecting the wires into the flasher you recommend.

Man, pinstadiums really really make a game shine. Thanks for your help!

#5739 4 years ago

I ended up just snipping off the clips and connecting the wires into the flasher you recommend.
Man, pinstadiums really really make a game shine. Thanks for your help!

Awesome and I’m glad that helped. You’re welcome and thanks for the kind words. Let me know if you need anything else.

#5740 4 years ago

Where are the best spots to hook up the flasher and GI’s for Ghostbusters?
At least my forth set! Love the PinStadium lights!
Thanks!

#5741 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Where are the best spots to hook up the flasher and GI’s for Ghostbusters?
At least my forth set! Love the PinStadium lights!
Thanks!

Wow your fourth set, woohoo!!! That’s awesome. The best place is to trigger the UV+Glow from the left Ghost Trap flasher which is on the backboard of the playfield.

AB4F3F17-E3A0-4257-B1C4-CD8E482D8941 (resized).jpegAB4F3F17-E3A0-4257-B1C4-CD8E482D8941 (resized).jpeg
#5742 4 years ago

Awesome! Thanks!

#5743 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Awesome! Thanks!

Sure thing anytime. Can’t wait for you to see what the UV+Glow flasher does to the Ghostbusters pinball playfield. Please report back

#5744 4 years ago

Stranger Things pinball looks to be another huge hit with Pin Stadiums pinball led lighting mod!! Some of really cool effects to be had with the settings in the Pin Stadium app to really complement the playfield artwork and make this playfield visible. As always the Pin Stadiums will make you VERY happy: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights/

But the Fusions will ROCK your world on this machine:

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

What a great machine for these lights!!

stranger_things_pinball_mods (resized).pngstranger_things_pinball_mods (resized).png
#5745 4 years ago

Just bought (2) Pin Stadium for Christmas: one for The Shadow; the other for Star Trek. With the former I was pretty much sold on the product after seeing SDTM's commercial on it and the difference is significant; with the latter, not as much which was already documented in the PS gallery. I'm a happy camper with this product and Mr. Scott has responded to my emails within minutes even with the last one at ~7:00am! I'm contemplating buying another but first going to check it out by moving the PinStadium to the other, and so I like how they're re-installable. This is a sure-fire way to preview the level of enhancement to a particular playfield. (Not going to relocate the magnetic strip that adheres to the cab; just a couple of pieces of double-stick tape to the light bars for temporarily preview.) By the way, I had a defective AC/DC power supply and a replacement was immediately sent. An excellent product backed by excellent customer service. It doesn't get any better. Attached are before/after photos which don't give full justice, i.e., the enhancement looks better live, or at least with a better camera.
IMG_20200102_081545 (resized).jpgIMG_20200102_081545 (resized).jpgIMG_20200102_081337 (resized).jpgIMG_20200102_081337 (resized).jpg

#5746 4 years ago

Check out this custom Flintstones pinball machine with Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights/
56F95659-0120-4F4F-9D80-9A45D97B0FBF (resized).jpeg56F95659-0120-4F4F-9D80-9A45D97B0FBF (resized).jpeg

#5747 4 years ago
Quoted from Corntaters2:

Just bought (2) Pin Stadium for Christmas: one for The Shadow; the other for Star Trek. With the former I was pretty much sold on the product after seeing SDTM's commercial on it and the difference is significant; with the latter, not as much which was already documented in the PS gallery. I'm a happy camper with this product and Mr. Scott has responded to my emails within minutes even with the last one at ~7:00am! I'm contemplating buying another but first going to check it out by moving the PinStadium to the other, and so I like how they're re-installable. This is a sure-fire way to preview the level of enhancement to a particular playfield. (Not going to relocate the magnetic strip that adheres to the cab; just a couple of pieces of double-stick tape to the light bars for temporarily preview.) By the way, I had a defective AC/DC power supply and a replacement was immediately sent. An excellent product backed by excellent customer service. It doesn't get any better. Attached are before/after photos which don't give full justice, i.e., the enhancement looks better live, or at least with a better camera.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I hope it doesn’t look like that in person, I think that picture isn’t helping with any marketing here.

#5748 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I hope it doesn’t look like that in person, I think that picture isn’t helping with any marketing here.

I believe he has the UV+Glow flasher triggered on all the time from a GI. That’s what you are seeing.

Most collectors go for the factory style look with the normal install method of triggering the Pin Stadiums RGB and warm white from the GI. However the good news is that this is an example of someone showing how flexible the system can be to make it to their liking. There are a few that prefer this for some machines but most do the standard install method.

It’s all good as long as you all are happy with how they look on your machine.

#5749 4 years ago

For those of you installing the Fusions on Jersey Jack Pinball Pirates of the Carribean. The best and absolutely awesome place to trigger the flashers are from the RGB flasher beacons.

Simply tap the ground (Black Arrow) for all the flashers in the location shown in the pic. Then put the rest of them in the corresponding colored stripe wires. They will be brown with Red, brown with Green, and then brown with Blue.

Next set the flashers to the corresponding colors of the wires inside the Pin Stadium app and you will get completely synchronized color changes with the machine as intended. Amazing G.I. results guaranteed!!

I have attached how to program them also.

3AAE68A6-EB53-45E8-A862-CD29D27C125B (resized).jpeg3AAE68A6-EB53-45E8-A862-CD29D27C125B (resized).jpeg3AB063F2-AF5E-4F62-997F-99948A5C6E4B (resized).png3AB063F2-AF5E-4F62-997F-99948A5C6E4B (resized).pngFA3F696A-D62C-4A75-A5BF-737F5696833E (resized).jpegFA3F696A-D62C-4A75-A5BF-737F5696833E (resized).jpeg
#5750 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Awesome! Thanks!

Would love to hear how the install of the Pin Stadiums turned out on your Ghostbusters Pinball machine!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/115?hl=lordhelmet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.