(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 165.
#5601 4 years ago

I put Pinstadium Omegas in my Elvira LE tonight. I love them! I have them set at only 20 percent because I really like the dark effects and haunted kind of feel the game has. If I have them on high it changes the feel of the game too much. However the middle of the playfield is just too dark without them. There are no spotlights in the game and it’s very hard to read all the inserts and playfield labels without the Pinstadiums. I have the UV flasher hooked up to the shaker motor. There isn’t much shaker code yet but it’s cool when it comes on. Just played a couple games and it was great to see everything. This photo is at 20 percent light level. Scott was helpful with the few questions I had as always and almost immediately responded. Thanks Scott!

20D3EBCB-85E9-4ED2-9F39-30D24D665231 (resized).jpeg20D3EBCB-85E9-4ED2-9F39-30D24D665231 (resized).jpeg
#5602 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I put Pinstadium Omegas in my Elvira LE tonight. I love them! I have them set at only 20 percent because I really like the dark effects and haunted kind of feel the game has. If I have them on high it changes the feel of the game too much. However the middle of the playfield is just too dark without them. There are no spotlights in the game and it’s very hard to read all the inserts and playfield labels without the Pinstadiums. I have the UV flasher hooked up to the shaker motor. There isn’t much shaker code yet but it’s cool when it comes on. Just played a couple games and it was great to see everything. This photo is at 20 percent light level. Scott was helpful with the few questions I had as always and almost immediately responded. Thanks Scott![quoted image]

Elvira has been extremely popular with the Pin Stadiums and thanks for posting these up. Also for the shaker motor Uv+Glow trigger, there will be future updates by Stern to integrate that more. Some have also been triggering from the skull on the middle ramp. Per Josh and Chance from The Canadian Arcade. Pretty cool video !!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4YEm1pBz0I/?igshid=i3uxon3yjcld

935DC779-84DE-48F5-94FF-14F59A3DECB0 (resized).png935DC779-84DE-48F5-94FF-14F59A3DECB0 (resized).png
#5603 4 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

7 machines. They won't be in our booth but adjacent to it (hopefully)

Okay 7 machines are at Houston Expo this weekend on Eric from Titan’s machines. He has them on all of his machines in his collection. Great products and love the Titan bands as a great compliment to Pin Stadiums!!

#5604 4 years ago

Hey Scott, will you have Omegas on hand at Pincinnati? Got a new JP Premium and wanted a set.

#5605 4 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Hey Scott, will you have Omegas on hand at Pincinnati? Got a new JP Premium and wanted a set.

I have limited quantities of those due to a recent spike for the Omegas but they are in stock at the moment. Best thing to do is to place an order and I can get them to you there.

#5606 4 years ago

I am posting up the Fusion connection details for Ghostbusters for all of you install them on this machine. Results are spectacular and Facility Multiball with the red blast from the Fusions is a sight to see!!

ghostbusters_pinball_mods (resized).pngghostbusters_pinball_mods (resized).png
#5607 4 years ago

Here are some pics of the before and after results of the Pin Stadium Fusions on Ghostbusters.

Highly recommend triggering from the “Right Outlane” flasher and setting it to Red in the app. This is so when Storage Facility Multiball starts it will create an absolutely amazing effect over the entire playfield. Eye boggling results.

Huge and super impressive to say the least.

96C4DA07-9F8E-4E03-9023-B1B5ABAD662E (resized).jpeg96C4DA07-9F8E-4E03-9023-B1B5ABAD662E (resized).jpegDC184185-4C2D-4F7C-A12B-5537F0D6AD9C (resized).jpegDC184185-4C2D-4F7C-A12B-5537F0D6AD9C (resized).jpeg6A7E7B3E-7A90-4826-B177-0EE9D91C0EFC (resized).jpeg6A7E7B3E-7A90-4826-B177-0EE9D91C0EFC (resized).jpeg11BB5F09-77D1-4C9C-9CF4-2900339F2903 (resized).jpeg11BB5F09-77D1-4C9C-9CF4-2900339F2903 (resized).jpegCB8FC78D-4F66-4BF3-A7D4-AF4997E158B9 (resized).pngCB8FC78D-4F66-4BF3-A7D4-AF4997E158B9 (resized).png8D1B1B27-6925-4A34-8ED4-32EBE6DE23AF (resized).jpeg8D1B1B27-6925-4A34-8ED4-32EBE6DE23AF (resized).jpeg32D194E0-C254-4977-8885-DBB987D15156 (resized).jpeg32D194E0-C254-4977-8885-DBB987D15156 (resized).jpeg
#5608 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are some pics of the before and after results of the Pin Stadium Fusions on Ghostbusters.
Highly recommend triggering from the “Right Outlane” flasher and setting it to Red in the app. This is so when Storage Facility Multiball starts it will create an absolutely amazing effect over the entire playfield. Eye boggling results.
Huge and super impressive to say the least. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'd love to see video of Fusions in action on this machine. My wife just added Ghostbusters to the top of her wish list and I'd like to see it.

#5609 4 years ago

Yes it’s absolutely incredible to see the Fusions on Ghostbusters. I’ll try to get a video up. I find that the green, red, and diamond white flashers along with the UV+Glow are the keys to an awesome light show on this artwork. Dazzling !

#5610 4 years ago

Had some requests for the Houdini Before and After pics with the Pin Stadiums installed. Best point to trigger the UV+Glow is from the shaker motor. Excellent results !!

A931F14B-591F-43EA-B8C0-FF7193E11140 (resized).jpegA931F14B-591F-43EA-B8C0-FF7193E11140 (resized).jpeg17C60FB9-4EA2-478A-BB28-B45D8020F091 (resized).jpeg17C60FB9-4EA2-478A-BB28-B45D8020F091 (resized).jpeg
#5611 4 years ago

I just got finished install my PinStadium Fusion lights on my Premium Deadpool. Some locations and info has changed since Scotts post due to an software update. I made this guide to help anyone looking to install on their Deadpool.

Screenshot 2019-11-23 16.36.05 (resized).pngScreenshot 2019-11-23 16.36.05 (resized).png
#5612 4 years ago

Heres some pics and video

IMG_3089 (resized).JPGIMG_3089 (resized).JPGIMG_3090 (resized).JPGIMG_3090 (resized).JPGIMG_3088 (resized).JPGIMG_3088 (resized).JPGIMG_3070 (resized).JPGIMG_3070 (resized).JPGIMG_3079 (resized).JPGIMG_3079 (resized).JPGIMG_3080 (resized).JPGIMG_3080 (resized).JPG
#5613 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Heres some pics and video
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Lights look awesome on DP but I have to ask, what happened to your Playfield it looks like a toy store threw up in there??

#5615 4 years ago

Anyone try Pinstadiums on a Star Wars Episode One?

#5616 4 years ago

Anyone happen to have easy clean install instructions of Pinstadium lights on Spooky Pinball Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle? Can’t seem to be able to figure out the best way to install and power the lights.

#5617 4 years ago
Quoted from Dazz:

Anyone happen to have easy clean install instructions of Pinstadium lights on Spooky Pinball Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle? Can’t seem to be able to figure out the best way to install and power the lights.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/95#post-5046757

GI and shaker set to UV.

#5619 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Wow super helpful and thank you so much for taking time to post this up. I have update the website with these pics, thanks for you help with this and as many Spooky ACNC machines start rolling off the assembly line they too will huge impact the Pin Stadiums have because of you!! Here is the link for the ACNC install under Step 1/CGC: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions/#1519803031383-7ae0fd58-0961[quoted image]

This doesn't seem to have been updated on your Pin Stadium site.

#5620 4 years ago
Quoted from Dazz:

This doesn't seem to have been updated on your Pin Stadium site.

The install for the Pin Stadiums for Spooky's ACNC are at this link under Step 1/Spooky/ACNC here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/#1519803031383-7ae0fd58-0961

I have attached a consolidated image for your quick reference here. Let me know if you have any questions.

acnc_pinball_led_lights_bulbs_pinstadiums_21250 (resized).pngacnc_pinball_led_lights_bulbs_pinstadiums_21250 (resized).png
#5621 4 years ago

Early Bird gets the worm!!!

Black Friday sales starts now through Friday and you will save BIG. This is the LAST sale for a long time and Fusions are rarely discounted, but they are for this event one last time for the year.

Save $60 on Fusions
Save over $40 on Pin Stadiums
15% off Sitewide for accessories

Use Secret Code:

"BF19"

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

black_friday_pinball_led_lights_pinstadium (resized).pngblack_friday_pinball_led_lights_pinstadium (resized).png
#5622 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Early Bird gets the worm!!!
Black Friday sales starts now through Friday and you will save BIG. This is the LAST sale for a long time and Fusions are rarely discounted, but they are for this event one last time for the year.
Save $60 on Fusions
Save over $40 on Pin Stadiums
15% off Sitewide for accessories
Use Secret Code:
"BF19"
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image]

Woohoo, Omegas and Hovers ordered for my new Jurassic Park Premium. Can’t wait to see the new tech!

#5623 4 years ago

Woohoo, Omegas and Hovers ordered for my new Jurassic Park Premium. Can’t wait to see the new tech!

They are fantastic on JP, I have them on mine but I believe Scott told me that the hovers aren't compatible with the Omegas unless he's made some changes recently.

#5624 4 years ago

The Hovers are not technically made to work with the Omegas but there have been a few who have made them work.

#5625 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The Hovers are not technically made to work with the Omegas but there have been a few who have made them work.

Good to know. I can always put the Hovers on my Pirates if it doesn’t work out.

#5626 4 years ago

Does pin stadium and hovers work for Oktoberfest? I would love to brighten up the lower playfield, the art is so pretty and you can barely see it. Where would you connect it to with the clips? I'm a noob so I don't really have a good idea how to go about it with the new led games and the videos show older games that have the lugs to clip to instead of the little led boards.

Thanks and happy turkey day!

#5627 4 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Does pin stadium and hovers work for Oktoberfest? I would love to brighten up the lower playfield, the art is so pretty and you can barely see it. Where would you connect it to with the clips? I'm a noob so I don't really have a good idea how to go about it with the new led games and the videos show older games that have the lugs to clip to instead of the little led boards.
Thanks and happy turkey day!

Yes they will work on Oktoberbest and are compatible with that machine. Excellent results and the American Pinball artwork really pops on that machine after the install too. It's very easy to install and I can personally walk you through it. There are specific instructions on the website with some detailed pics of the install. You will be VERY happy with the results guaranteed!!

Don't forget to use the Black Friday code which is active now "BF19" so you can save a bunch with this rare sale. Happy Thanksgiving!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_led_lights_black_friday_bk19 (resized).pngpinball_led_lights_black_friday_bk19 (resized).png
#5628 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes they will work on Oktoberbest and are compatible with that machine. Excellent results and the American Pinball artwork really pops on that machine after the install too. It's very easy to install and I can personally walk you through it. There are specific instructions on the website with some detailed pics of the install. You will be VERY happy with the results guaranteed!!
Don't forget to use the Black Friday code which is active now "BF19" so you can save a bunch with this rare sale. Happy Thanksgiving!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image]

Awesome, placed the order, thank you!

#5629 4 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Awesome, placed the order, thank you!

I’m glad I was able to help you out. Thanks for your order and wow you are very close to the Pin Stadium factory!!

Can’t wait for you to get your first set of the Pin Stadiums. Very exciting!!

#5630 4 years ago

Good to know. I can always put the Hovers on my Pirates if it doesn’t work out.

What people have done is trim the BLUR on the Omegas but I personally don’t recommend it. It’s touchy and could be messy.

#5631 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I’m glad I was able to help you out. Thanks for your order and wow you are very close to the Pin Stadium factory!!
Can’t wait for you to get your first set of the Pin Stadiums. Very exciting!!

It is cool that you manufacture here, seems like very few people are doing that anymore!

I'll send you pics once it is installed!

#5632 4 years ago

Just ordered a Fusion. I did not realize that Pinstadium is right down the road from me!

#5633 4 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

It is cool that you manufacture here, seems like very few people are doing that anymore!
I'll send you pics once it is installed!

Yes you are only about 20 minutes from headquarters!!

pinstadium_factory (resized).pngpinstadium_factory (resized).png
#5634 4 years ago

Star Wars Premium Comic

7B792343-E228-4EBF-9485-D5081AB9E561 (resized).jpeg7B792343-E228-4EBF-9485-D5081AB9E561 (resized).jpeg88413CA1-C3ED-4E79-B1D6-03CCA4D9C2ED (resized).jpeg88413CA1-C3ED-4E79-B1D6-03CCA4D9C2ED (resized).jpeg
#5635 4 years ago
Quoted from Olddragon:

Just ordered a Fusion. I did not realize that Pinstadium is right down the road from me!

Didn't realize how many pinball enthusiasts are actually in this area! Did you go to Pincinnati? The show was a blast!

#5636 4 years ago

Does anyone have any pics of Pinstadiums in Hoops? I was thinking about getting Omega's for Hoops. My concern is how shallow the game is. The glass is literally only about 2 inches above the playfield. Thanks for any advice or info!

#5637 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Does anyone have any pics of Pinstadiums in Hoops? I was thinking about getting Omega's for Hoops. My concern is how shallow the game is. The glass is literally only about 2 inches above the playfield. Thanks for any advice or info!

I don’t know if any that have been installed on Hoops yet but there have been many for that Gottlieb era of machine. I can tell you that the Omegas are your best bet for two reasons.

1. With the BLUR the light is curved more effectively for even lighting spread and better throw for low cabinet wall heights like Hoops

2. The natural white colors in the Omegas retain a nice factory look and being able to go from Sunlight to Warm White is really where you want to be with that era of machine.

I hope this helps!!
pinball_led_lighting_sdtm_bf19 (resized).pngpinball_led_lighting_sdtm_bf19 (resized).png

#5638 4 years ago

Elvira House of Horrors

2A2A1EBD-A117-4EDB-B84E-9F6C6CB10D85 (resized).jpeg2A2A1EBD-A117-4EDB-B84E-9F6C6CB10D85 (resized).jpegE0DEE696-B13B-49A8-8BBF-F76283865E1F (resized).jpegE0DEE696-B13B-49A8-8BBF-F76283865E1F (resized).jpeg
#5639 4 years ago
Quoted from joefox22:

Star Wars Premium Comic[quoted image][quoted image]

Hey thanks for your order for this one and also the others you just placed a few moments ago for the Black Friday special. This is the first time I have seen the Pin Stadium on Star Wars comic edition and I super appreciate you posting this up. Looks killer man!!!

#5640 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

but there have been many for that Gottlieb era of machine.

Which ones? I’m shocked by this. Haha. Should be easy to tell. How much of the side wall do the omegas take up? If you could give the specific measurement, then Chris can measure how much room he has to be sure.

#5641 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Which ones? I’m shocked by this. Haha. Should be easy to tell. How much of the side wall do the omegas take up? If you could give the specific measurement, then Chris can measure how much room he has to be sure.

What I am referring to are that most all the classic machines have the lower profile side wall in the cabinet in that era whether it be Gottlieb, Stern, Bally etc. Many Pin Stadiums in those classic machines. The only exception I have found in modern games is the Spooky TNA.

Now with the Omegas it’s a perfect example of classic factory style lighting meets classic machine cabinets. In fact they were installed on a classic Stern Electrons (1982) Iron Maiden at Expo this year in October with exception results.

The owner (Robert Berk who runs the show) of that machine loved them so much on it that he could not part with them at the end of the show.

The footprint and length of the Omegas is the exact same as the Pin Stadiums and the width is just a little bit wider. Total width of Omegas is less than .75”. I hope this is what you are looking for.

#5642 4 years ago

Yeah that helps. So if Chris has 2” of clearance, that should be plenty. Thanks Scott!

#5643 4 years ago

Omega's ordered! I'll be sure to post some pics after I get them installed.

#5644 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah that helps. So if Chris has 2” of clearance, that should be plenty. Thanks Scott!

Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Omega's ordered! I'll be sure to post some pics after I get them installed.

Okay cool glad that is what he was looking for. Just saw the order come through. Thanks Chris and Erik!!

#5645 4 years ago

Ordered a fusion for my GOTG today. Hooray for the Black Friday discount. Can’t wait to see it in action! Thanks for making such a great product.

#5646 4 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

Ordered a fusion for my GOTG today. Hooray for the Black Friday discount. Can’t wait to see it in action! Thanks for making such a great product.

That's killer and thanks for the support man!!! Thank you so much.

#5647 4 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Didn't realize how many pinball enthusiasts are actually in this area! Did you go to Pincinnati? The show was a blast!

I was at the show and it was awesome.

#5648 4 years ago

There should be a Pinstadium league for all the locals at the factory on Friday afternoons say 4ish.

#5649 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

There should be a Pinstadium league for all the locals at the factory on Friday afternoons say 4ish.

After hours, more like 6 ish, but other than that, YES please!

#5650 4 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

After hours, more like 6 ish, but other than that, YES please!

Got to make sacrifices!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jesup, GA
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Manteca, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kenosha, WI
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/113?hl=bent98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.