(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Pinball Machine LED lights Mod Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,610 posts
  • 461 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 142 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

17C60FB9-4EA2-478A-BB28-B45D8020F091 (resized).jpeg
A931F14B-591F-43EA-B8C0-FF7193E11140 (resized).jpeg
96C4DA07-9F8E-4E03-9023-B1B5ABAD662E (resized).jpeg
DC184185-4C2D-4F7C-A12B-5537F0D6AD9C (resized).jpeg
6A7E7B3E-7A90-4826-B177-0EE9D91C0EFC (resized).jpeg
11BB5F09-77D1-4C9C-9CF4-2900339F2903 (resized).jpeg
8D1B1B27-6925-4A34-8ED4-32EBE6DE23AF (resized).jpeg
CB8FC78D-4F66-4BF3-A7D4-AF4997E158B9 (resized).png
32D194E0-C254-4977-8885-DBB987D15156 (resized).jpeg
ghostbusters_pinball_mods (resized).png
935DC779-84DE-48F5-94FF-14F59A3DECB0 (resized).png
20D3EBCB-85E9-4ED2-9F39-30D24D665231 (resized).jpeg
8D82C36C-7F10-41E8-9C31-82F5D62F0D29 (resized).jpeg
2F23D1B9-0649-4482-8F5C-E2BF5426ABDE (resized).jpeg
E360AA42-A6A9-40DA-AF5F-7E4939AFD956 (resized).jpeg
F44F83EE-3EC2-421C-9746-F1AE22C9FEA3 (resized).jpeg

There are 5610 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 113.
#5551 31 days ago
Quoted from bent98:

How about Deadpool with fusion?

Per your PM request I will post these locations up for everyone. You can use any of the flashers in the purple box but the ones I mentioned are how I have mine set up and they are color coded. You still have two others you can put on those. Sometimes less is more then again you may want more. Shaker Motor is Blue

Wolverine Spinner Flash- UV+Glow
Disco Ball Flash- Red
Eject Flasher- Red
Shaker Motor-Blue

6D9888EB-ABE2-4780-A5A7-DEFCD1EA0396 (resized).jpegA10B23BD-CD09-40F9-98B4-A283CCC4A855 (resized).jpeg

#5552 31 days ago

Not to sound like a complete moron but for the shaker motor, do you just tape into the connectors?
Also, I am sure I can figure out the locations based off the diagram but if you have actual pics of the hookup on your machine from underneath, it would make it idiot proof.

Thanks

#5553 31 days ago
Quoted from bent98:

Not to sound like a complete moron but for the shaker motor, do you just tape into the connectors?
Also, I am sure I can figure out the locations based off the diagram but if you have actual pics of the hookup on your machine from underneath, it would make it idiot proof.
Thanks

You use the taps to tap into the power connector for the shaker. Usually red and white wires I think with plastic connector.

#5554 31 days ago
Quoted from bent98:

Thanks

Here is the underneath pic and I added the “white” pop bumper trigger too.

Quoted from javagrind888:

You use the taps to tap into the power connector for the shaker. Usually red and white wires I think with plastic connector.

Yes you got it, thanks for the help!!

56048553-4DAD-40AE-9D62-EB583DB5B73B (resized).jpeg
#5555 31 days ago

Hey Scott, I see you actually own a BK, can you snap a picture of your connections sometime today or tomorrow so I can copy? It doesn't quite sound standard.

#5556 31 days ago

Hey Scott, I see you actually own a BK, can you snap a picture of your connections sometime today or tomorrow so I can copy? It doesn't quite sound standard.

This is easy as you just tap Red, Green, Blue wires and adjust the colors in the app corresponding to this then the yellow is the ground(Black arrow in pic).

33DA85EA-7D2F-4E6A-8995-D2A0FCECDE04 (resized).jpeg8BB696E3-9A0C-4ACB-A278-CCA55B263135 (resized).jpeg
#5557 31 days ago

Thanks!

Ok, so Red, Green, Blue with the corresponding Fusion colors, all 3 of those tap into the yellow for ground.
UV goes to the flail

Where does the white flasher go?

#5558 31 days ago

Thanks!
Ok, so Red, Green, Blue with the corresponding Fusion colors, all 3 of those tap into the yellow for ground.
UV goes to the flail
Where does the white flasher go?

Correct and I did only trigger 3 of the 4 Orion’s Belt flashers on the Fusions. You could do the 4th one on the shaker motor and dial it into the Diamond White color if you like. Less is more here too in my opinion.

E195BEE5-2A53-4A8C-952C-411101ED7F4F (resized).png
#5559 31 days ago

Quoted from pinstadium:Less is more here too in my opinion.[quoted image]

My wife will be the judge of that.

#5560 31 days ago

Just saw this. They have them listed under Left Flood R(Ed), Left Flood G(reen), Left Flood B(lue) and the same for Right ones etc

#5561 28 days ago

It's official: The Omegas have been a such a hit with collectors that they are now going to be available as a standard product offering on the Pin Stadium website as of today.

Thank you all again for your outstanding support for the entire line of Pin Stadium products!

Order yours today: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

led_pinball_mods (resized).pngled_pinball_lights_pinstadium_omega_1250newblue (resized).png
#5562 27 days ago

So everyone really likes the Fusions set up connected to the flood lights in BK, but we all agree it's a little much to have the UV hooked up to the shaker. I'm trying to figure out how to connect it to the flail flasher like you suggested but can't figure out where the connector is. Is it the yellow circle (looks like gi) or the blue circled wire? Or is it something else?
Also, we hooked up the white flasher to the spinner and we like that pretty well.

20191026_174004 (resized).jpg
#5563 27 days ago

While I have it open, here's what my connection to the RGB flood lights looks like for anyone else. They don't fit straight in, you have to hook them to the wire clips on the inside. Took me hours because I had two non functional wire taps. Good thing I had a couple extra. Trouble shooting wire taps along with this install was rough, but the end result was worth it. I'll make a video after I figure where the UV will stay.
20191026_180107 (resized).jpg

#5564 26 days ago

I'll make a video after I figure where the UV will stay.
[quoted image]

Hey thanks for posting this up and here is the best spot for the UV+Glow. Puts on quite the show!

73253E15-0C46-4A17-9CCB-234DE18A993B (resized).jpeg
#5565 26 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Hey thanks for posting this up and here is the best spot for the UV+Glow. Puts on quite the show![quoted image]

Easy access flasher. This really dials the light show up to 11. I'll get videos as soon as my wife comes back tomorrow.

#5566 26 days ago

Easy access flasher. This really dials the light show up to 11. I'll get videos as soon as my wife comes back tomorrow.

Yes that one is super easy and man does it add some punch to the Black Knight’s flail.

Also bunches of Ghostbuster pinball machine getting Pin Stadiums pinball led lighting kits too. The best and absolutely incredible location for the trigger for the UV+Glow flasher is the left Ghost Trap.

Be sure to clip onto it as flush as possible since it’s on the backboard and it will clear easy when putting the playfield back in place.

What’s even better is Slimer is UV reactive and it’s a sight to see for sure. This location is superb and the light show rivals BK here
EEA14864-D2B2-492A-BB30-A3628D00DBAC (resized).jpeg

#5567 25 days ago

I made a video of my wife playing. You can see the art in a dark room and the light show is awesome.

#5568 25 days ago

Just hooked up the new Omegas on JP Prem and can't get them to work right. The flashers work, but the GI won't turn on at all. I double checked and tried different GI bulbs, but I may be doing it wrong.

Any ideas?

20191028_125056.jpg
#5569 25 days ago

I used a bulb from the left slingshot for a GI connection, and it works fine.

#5570 25 days ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Just hooked up the new Omegas on JP Prem and can't get them to work right. The flashers work, but the GI won't turn on at all. I double checked and tried different GI bulbs, but I may be doing it wrong.
Any ideas?[quoted image]

I would make sure that you pull away heat shrink on that GI bulb you are connecting too. I suggest using a small flathead screedriver to back off the heat shrink.

Also for good measure I would suggest doing a factory reset, go to Step 3: “How Do I Add Pin Stadiums To My Wifi Network?” on this link:

https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Once you reset them you should see the lights change through color sequences red, green,blue, and white. At that point you will see the “LEDNet******” network in your mobile device’s WiFi settings. Tap on that and connect to it. From there you should be good to go!

Let me know if you have any other questions or need help.

#5571 25 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I would make sure that you pull away heat shrink on that GI bulb you are connecting too. I suggest using a small flathead screedriver to back off the heat shrink.
Also for good measure I would suggest doing a factory reset, go to Step 3: “How Do I Add Pin Stadiums To My Wifi Network?” on this link:
https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/
Once you reset them you should see the lights change through color sequences red, green,blue, and white. At that point you will see the “LEDNet******” network in your mobile device’s WiFi settings. Tap on that and connect to it. From there you should be good to go!
Let me know if you have any other questions or need help.

Rebooted, re-added to Wifi. Shows up fine in the app.

When I turn on game, all flashers in the game flash/rotate and the PinStadiums flash with them. No GI of any kind. When I toggle the power icon in the PinStadium app, nothing happens. The PinStadiums continue to flash with the other game flashers, but no GI of any kind.

When I individually test GI using the Diag menu, PinStadiums never light up.

#5572 25 days ago

Rebooted, re-added to Wifi. Shows up fine in the app.
When I turn on game, all flashers in the game flash/rotate and the PinStadiums flash with them. No GI of any kind. When I toggle the power icon in the PinStadium app, nothing changes on the lights themselves.

It sounds like connection with the clips to the G.I. is still not solid. Check to make sure that you have both slider bars all the way to the right in the app. A great way to test the lights is to clip the blue and white cable wires to the ends of a 9 V battery it should come on then. I would also move your G.I. connection to another bulb too.

#5573 25 days ago

Moved to another bulb and really attacked that stupid heatshrinking. Think it's working now..thanks Scott!

#5574 25 days ago

Moved to another bulb and really attacked that stupid heatshrinking. Think it's working now..thanks Scott!

Awesome and great job!!

#5575 24 days ago

There have been tons of Willy Wonka installs this month and I had a few ask about the best location to connect the GI. It is the Wonka Visions spotlight located here.

I updated this also in the install section of the website under Step 1/ JJP/Willy Wonka for the Pin Stadiums, Fusions, and Omegas:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/

If you have not seen the results of the Pin Stadiums on Wonka then you are in for quite the treat!
572CDF64-7A2E-4F7A-BBC7-32750829D463 (resized).jpegE33F7966-8442-4C93-8935-DDFBABC41CD3 (resized).jpeg5A36BEE0-EA06-4B82-BBAF-06B476F55B65 (resized).png

#5576 23 days ago
Quoted from evh347:

Just a quick heads up for new Pinstadium users!!!
I recently had an unexpected power outage while my games were on and it reset two of my Pinstadiums. It should have been a quick setup to get them back on my network, but a recent iOS update to 13.x.x made it impossible to get them grouped onto my account with my other Pinstadiums.
On my iPhone6S+ (iOS 13.1.2) in Settings, I was able to see the LEDnet8Cxxxx network in the 'other' networks, but once connected and returning back to the Pinstadium application, the app refuses to connect to finalize its configuration and display all of my Pinstadiums grouped on the main menu.
The only way I found that I could get my affected Pinstadiums back to normal function was to connect to them directly via Wi-Fi, but then they are inconveniently not grouped together on the app's main menu.
In short, if you've got Pinstadiums to install and you're planning on using an Apple iOS device to get them configured, DO NOT upgrade to iOS 13.x.x quite yet. Apparently, Apple has been releasing multiple updates this week after the release of iOS13 to fix an apparent problem inhibiting its Wi-Fi capabilities.
Thankfully, my wife has an 'archaic' iPhone6 (stalled on iOS 12.4.6) which Apple has refused to push iOS13 to, so I was able to use her phone to complete the re-configure.
I sent Scott some screenshots with a description of what the problem was and he quickly responded and got me headed in the right direction. Scott is always SUPER FAST and RESPONSIVE.

Great news!!

There is an NEW update for the Pin Stadium app on IOS and Android. As many know the new Apple IOS 13 update has been buggy and instead of waiting for them to correct some issues when rolling out their fixes, I re-programmed/updated the app to resolve that and to make some improvements too. Android also got an update, but not needed as much of course.

Download them today and you will see that the IOS13 update allows for easy(and faster) connection to your Pin Stadium devices and you to add them to your home Wifi network too!

-----
Apple IOS v1.0.3-> https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pin-stadium/id1260469756

Android v1.2.0-> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.promeddevs.wifipro&hl=en_US
-----

Enjoy!!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_mod_led_lights_app_update (resized).png
#5577 23 days ago

Just installed the fusion along with the hover kit on my T2.
I thought it looked good before but it has always been dark in the middle. I was looking at getting some spotlights but came across the pinstadium and never looked back. This has been a labour of love and the pinstadium is the cherry on top.

20191030_130945 (resized).jpg20191030_124442 (resized).jpg
#5578 23 days ago

Check out the short clip of the fusion kit in action.

#5579 23 days ago
Quoted from pa_cramer:

Check out the short clip of the fusion kit in action.

Hey thanks for taking the time to post this up. It looks incredible and glad you are happy!!

#5580 22 days ago

Lights off, lights on

D1D045AC-3DE2-4A7E-AADB-FF2BB4575345 (resized).jpeg5BA1BD2C-D35B-4C89-8D32-2248A68D420F (resized).jpeg
#5581 22 days ago
Quoted from estrader:

Lights off, lights on[quoted image][quoted image]

Jurassic Park’s playfield is simply amazing with the Pin Stadiums. I have found that a majority of the collectors are installing them on all models of JP’s. It’s been very busy with just that machine alone.

#5582 22 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Jurassic Park’s playfield is simply amazing with the Pin Stadiums. I have found that a majority of the collectors are installing them on all models of JP’s. It’s been very busy with just that machine alone.

No, no sir these are fusions and the shaker hook up is killer with all the color options. Uv glow tied to left ramp.

#5583 22 days ago
Quoted from estrader:

No, no sir these are fusions and the shaker hook up is killer with all the color options. Uv glow tied to left ramp.

Oh I forgot you stepped into the big leagues with the Fusions. Without the video of them in action, it was hard for me to tell what kind of lightshow you were seeing. Best choice you could have made!!
pinball_mods_led_lighting (resized).png

#5584 21 days ago

Lights off, lights on. Really looks great on this machine. The pictures just don’t do it justice. I’m not a photog.

C580DD27-B4AC-4925-88EC-A0AD85B76688 (resized).jpegDC0CFBDA-2920-4981-8375-47D6887F4D60 (resized).jpeg
#5585 20 days ago
Quoted from estrader:

Lights off, lights on. Really looks great on this machine. The pictures just don’t do it justice. I’m not a photog.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks super awesome and the settings you are using seem to match that theme really well. What a great game and it’s so cool to see the Pin Stadiums led lighting on The Big Lebowski (TBL) pinball. Thanks for posting this up!!

#5586 18 days ago

Stern made some great updates to Elvira House of Horrors!! This means that the UV+Glow and the Fusions flashers have been unleashed to have some incredible effects on this machine.

V0.86.0 - Oct. 31, 2019
=======================

- The cellar light for certain haunts was not being displayed properly.
This has been corrected.
- Fixed speech call "shoot for the cellar" during Night of the Living
Dead haunt.
- Added coil power adjustments: TROUGH POWER, AUTOFIRE POWER, SLINGSHOT
POWER, CRYPT VUK POWER, TRUNK LOCK POWER, and CELLAR LOCK POWER.
TROUGH POWER lowered from 255 to 220.
- Added Grampa Bone Head deadhead character to "CRYPT" modes.
- Added lamp effects.
- Added additional video clips for the "MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE" haunt.
- Updated interlock switch handling so the game will display the "48V
DISABLED" message on the display when the coin door is opened.
- The drop target is no longer raised during ball search.
- Added sound effects for "SHOOT AGAIN".
- Balanced sounds and music.
- Added sounds for "THE DEAD RETURN".
- Added sounds for "THE MANSTER" intro.
- Added sounds for "THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE" intro.
- The ticket dispenser test was not showing up in the test menu when a
ticket dispenser was installed. This has been corrected.
- Updated Unhappy Hour art.
- Fixed the "TILT WARNING" animation to remove the text artifacts at the
end of the effect.
—-
1946FCA0-AB5C-4B24-80B4-3903463F8D11 (resized).pngF8FE114D-2301-40AC-B4CB-ADE2013D8366 (resized).png

#5587 17 days ago

With the resurgence of Chicago Gaming’s Medieval Madness Remake MMR there has been a lot of MMR owners giving their machines the gift of Pin Stadiums

The left castle flashers is the superb location for triggering the UV+Glow flasher. Check it out!! Go to exactly 1:00 in to see what happens.

60377811-98F7-469B-8920-EE69517BDEF5 (resized).jpeg97EF681D-B427-41EE-A7AA-087D3B85700A (resized).jpeg
#5588 17 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Stern made some great updates to Elvira House of Horrors!! This means that the UV+Glow and the Fusions flashers have been unleashed to have some incredible effects on this machine.

V0.86.0 - Oct. 31, 2019
=======================
- The cellar light for certain haunts was not being displayed properly.
This has been corrected.
- Fixed speech call "shoot for the cellar" during Night of the Living
Dead haunt.
- Added coil power adjustments: TROUGH POWER, AUTOFIRE POWER, SLINGSHOT
POWER, CRYPT VUK POWER, TRUNK LOCK POWER, and CELLAR LOCK POWER.
TROUGH POWER lowered from 255 to 220.
- Added Grampa Bone Head deadhead character to "CRYPT" modes.
- Added lamp effects.
- Added additional video clips for the "MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE" haunt.
- Updated interlock switch handling so the game will display the "48V
DISABLED" message on the display when the coin door is opened.
- The drop target is no longer raised during ball search.
- Added sound effects for "SHOOT AGAIN".
- Balanced sounds and music.
- Added sounds for "THE DEAD RETURN".
- Added sounds for "THE MANSTER" intro.
- Added sounds for "THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE" intro.
- The ticket dispenser test was not showing up in the test menu when a
ticket dispenser was installed. This has been corrected.
- Updated Unhappy Hour art.
- Fixed the "TILT WARNING" animation to remove the text artifacts at the
end of the effect.
—-

Let me know when you figure out the best places to put the Fusion flashers on Elvira. I know I can just experiment with different flashers and colors, but I have limited time at my friend's place when I go over there (and I'd like to spend more time playing than installing).
Also, I think tying into the house lighting on this would take away from the house and be a mistake.

#5589 17 days ago

Let me know when you figure out the best places to put the Fusion flashers on Elvira. I know I can just experiment with different flashers and colors, but I have limited time at my friend's place when I go over there (and I'd like to spend more time playing than installing).
Also, I think tying into the house lighting on this would take away from the house and be a mistake.

I have a customer that nailed it on Elvira with Fusions. He has it all figured out!! I will reach out to him and have him post up here. He said he has it looking absolutely amazing and he spent some quality time figuring it out for all of us.

#5590 16 days ago

I'm not a photog and apologies for the terrible photos, but I've added three sets of Pin Stadiums and as mentioned in this thread, the photos do not do it justice!

-HEP The Addams Family
-Monster Bash LE
-Ghostbusters LE

Still need to add several more kits to the other games, but this mod makes the game such an immersive experience. The UV Glow/Flasher sucks you into the gameplay.

Note: The GBLE had a previous lighting kit installed prior to adding the Pin Stadiums. I removed the play field spot lights when installing the Pin Stadiums, but left the under trough and under back box lighting.

IMG_0586 (resized).JPGIMG_0554 (resized).JPGIMG_0577 (resized).JPGIMG_0576 (resized).JPGIMG_0590 (resized).JPGIMG_0593 (resized).JPG
#5591 16 days ago

The only thing wrong with your pictures is you need to wipe your camera lens

#5592 12 days ago
Quoted from AliciaC:

I'm not a photog and apologies for the terrible photos, but I've added three sets of Pin Stadiums and as mentioned in this thread, the photos do not do it justice!
-HEP The Addams Family
-Monster Bash LE
-Ghostbusters LE
Still need to add several more kits to the other games, but this mod makes the game such an immersive experience. The UV Glow/Flasher sucks you into the gameplay.
Note: The GBLE had a previous lighting kit installed prior to adding the Pin Stadiums. I removed the play field spot lights when installing the Pin Stadiums, but left the under trough and under back box lighting.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s a seriously nice collection that you have going on there and I appreciate you posting the pics. Looking good!!

#5593 11 days ago

super happy with the new and improved WoZ. Thanks Scott! Definitely worth the upgrade.
Pic 1. Pinstadium off
Pic2. PinStadium with white on, brightness low
Pic 3. Pinstadiums on full white and bright (too bright for me)

0E5823F9-2550-43D3-85F8-E683419A727D (resized).jpegE360AA42-A6A9-40DA-AF5F-7E4939AFD956 (resized).jpegF44F83EE-3EC2-421C-9746-F1AE22C9FEA3 (resized).jpeg
#5594 10 days ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

super happy with the new and improved WoZ. Thanks Scott! Definitely worth the upgrade.
Pic 1. Pinstadium off
Pic2. PinStadium with white on, brightness low
Pic 3. Pinstadiums on full white and bright (too bright for me)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey you are welcome and thanks for showing us what is possible with the Pin Stadiums pinball LED lighting on WOZ. I love the 3 different comparison examples you posted up to demonstrate the results!

#5595 10 days ago

Here's PinStadium Fusion on my AFMr CE (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87517):

Strobing is tied to shaker (green), saucer (UV) and one of the martian flashers (red)...

#5596 10 days ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Here's PinStadium Fusion on my AFMr CE (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87517):
Strobing is tied to shaker (green), saucer (UV) and one of the martian flashers (red)...

One of the machines I love to see the most with Pin Stadiums is AFM. It has a lot of history with our company. In the early days of Pin Stadiums I used this machine to demonstrate them at many events. It’s a show stopper for sure.

The playfield on AFM is crazy UV reactive and many don’t know that (Monster Bash too) until the Pin Stadiums are installed and the UV+Glow flasher goes off. They (Bally/Williams and Chicago Gaming) designed the colors on the playfield for this type of lighting (maybe they had plans back then for something).

Thank you for taking the time to post this footage up!!

Also here is a video of the Buffalo Pinball versus SDTM battling out at the Pin Stadium in our first Expo. Strobe multiball was insane and blew Kevin and Nick’s top when they saw it with our product. Check out their reaction.

This was also the first day collectors got a glimpse of our product at Expo for the first time ever and Zach & Greg from SDTM (go figure lol!):

#5597 8 days ago

Here are some great pics of the Titan pinball booth ACNC machine at Houston Expo. Look at this thing come alive!! If you are on the fence don’t be

They have an entire booth filled with 9 machines all with Pin Stadiums this weekend.

Shout out to Titan Pinball and many thanks!!

2F23D1B9-0649-4482-8F5C-E2BF5426ABDE (resized).jpeg8D82C36C-7F10-41E8-9C31-82F5D62F0D29 (resized).jpeg
#5598 8 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

They have an entire booth filled with 9 machines all with Pin Stadiums this weekend

7 machines. They won't be in our booth but adjacent to it (hopefully)

#5599 8 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I have a customer that nailed it on Elvira with Fusions. He has it all figured out!! I will reach out to him and have him post up here. He said he has it looking absolutely amazing and he spent some quality time figuring it out for all of us.

Nothing yet from this guy? I'd really like to see it and know where he hooks up the flashers.

#5600 8 days ago

Nothing yet from this guy? I'd really like to see it and know where he hooks up the flashers.

His user name is Sancarlosmike here on Pinside if you want to reach out to him:

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/sancarlosmike

He’s a good guy and would be happy to help you. I asked him also to post up here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 265.00
There are 5610 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 113.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside