Stern made some great updates to Elvira House of Horrors!! This means that the UV+Glow and the Fusions flashers have been unleashed to have some incredible effects on this machine.
V0.86.0 - Oct. 31, 2019
- The cellar light for certain haunts was not being displayed properly.
This has been corrected.
- Fixed speech call "shoot for the cellar" during Night of the Living
- Added coil power adjustments: TROUGH POWER, AUTOFIRE POWER, SLINGSHOT
POWER, CRYPT VUK POWER, TRUNK LOCK POWER, and CELLAR LOCK POWER.
TROUGH POWER lowered from 255 to 220.
- Added Grampa Bone Head deadhead character to "CRYPT" modes.
- Added lamp effects.
- Added additional video clips for the "MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE" haunt.
- Updated interlock switch handling so the game will display the "48V
DISABLED" message on the display when the coin door is opened.
- The drop target is no longer raised during ball search.
- Added sound effects for "SHOOT AGAIN".
- Balanced sounds and music.
- Added sounds for "THE DEAD RETURN".
- Added sounds for "THE MANSTER" intro.
- Added sounds for "THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE" intro.
- The ticket dispenser test was not showing up in the test menu when a
ticket dispenser was installed. This has been corrected.
- Updated Unhappy Hour art.
- Fixed the "TILT WARNING" animation to remove the text artifacts at the
end of the effect.
1946FCA0-AB5C-4B24-80B4-3903463F8D11 (resized).pngF8FE114D-2301-40AC-B4CB-ADE2013D8366 (resized).png