(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,222 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 minutes ago by big-c66
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 165.
#5501 4 years ago

New 2nd Limited Run Starts NOW!

As many of you know the "Official" release announcement for the new Pin Stadium Omega was launched last month.  They sold out almost immediately and all orders have been fulfilled.  The response and demand for them was so positive that a new limited run of them will begin starting today.   This is your chance to get in on this next run and be one of the first to receive them.  Only 25 of these are being made this round and orders will be shipped in the order received.   
What is Pin Stadium Omega?

They use our proprietary technology and manufacturing process you have all come to love.  The difference is that embedded on these light bars are specially engineered high performance White GI LEDs that are WiFi controllable within the Pin Stadium app.  You can adjust these from Warm White to Sunlight White.  In place of the RGB lighting, our new BLUR technology is seamlessly integrated into the design to provide silky smooth lighting on ramps and plastics.  

Liven up your playfield and artwork with this next level factory appearance product from Pin Stadium.  To learn more or to purchase Click Here: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega/

**Note: All orders from this run will be shipped out on or before October 31st guaranteed!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinball_modding_mods2 (resized).pngpinball_modding_mods2 (resized).pngled_pinball_maching_lighting_features (resized).pngled_pinball_maching_lighting_features (resized).pngomega_pinball_led_diagram (resized).pngomega_pinball_led_diagram (resized).png
#5502 4 years ago

Here’s before and after of Alice Cooper

Amazing difference here! Well done Scott

1FC172B9-BE53-4B5F-A414-D09CD4A6C58E (resized).jpeg1FC172B9-BE53-4B5F-A414-D09CD4A6C58E (resized).jpeg2579FBA6-312A-41B5-8D30-F5FB8CD4250E (resized).jpeg2579FBA6-312A-41B5-8D30-F5FB8CD4250E (resized).jpeg
#5503 4 years ago

Just installed Pinstadiums on RRWOZ. WTF. Love them. I was able to see the playfield and put up a great game. Thanks Scott. I will be ordering more for sure.

20191009_192212 (resized).jpg20191009_192212 (resized).jpg20191009_192308 (resized).jpg20191009_192308 (resized).jpg20191009_200403 (resized).jpg20191009_200403 (resized).jpg
#5504 4 years ago

And Now WOZ YBR

965CE2C0-106D-46D2-BA37-620542084E9A (resized).jpeg965CE2C0-106D-46D2-BA37-620542084E9A (resized).jpegF2C7F467-E7F3-4BE6-8083-C7B59E714F60 (resized).jpegF2C7F467-E7F3-4BE6-8083-C7B59E714F60 (resized).jpeg
#5505 4 years ago

Here's the difference between Fusions and Omegas on IMDN...

imdnpinstadium (resized).JPGimdnpinstadium (resized).JPGimdnomega (resized).JPGimdnomega (resized).JPG
#5506 4 years ago
Quoted from joefox22:

Here’s before and after of Alice Cooper
Amazing difference here! Well done Scott[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s huge!! My pleasure and thanks for putting up these pics of ACNC!! I’m very impressed with the artwork on this machine.

Quoted from Skyemont:

Just installed Pinstadiums on RRWOZ. WTF. Love them. I was able to see the playfield and put up a great game. Thanks Scott. I will be ordering more for sure. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice job and even better super great looking group of machines there. Thank you so much for your business!

Quoted from joefox22:

And Now WOZ YBR[quoted image][quoted image]

You are knocking out some serious installs tonight. This turned out really nicely on the WOZ YBR edition, excellent

Quoted from dgposter:

Here's the difference between Fusions and Omegas on IMDN...[quoted image][quoted image]

Perfect example comparison!! I appreciate you sharing this with us all.

#5507 4 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

Here's the difference between Fusions and Omegas on IMDN...[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice comparison, really shows how the Omegas removes the striping effect, thanks!

#5508 4 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

I was tempted by that picture, but realized I love the extra flasher colors more than the stripe effect bothers me.

#5509 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I was tempted by that picture, but realized I love the extra flasher colors more than the stripe effect bothers me.

Just to clarify the Fusions are the ones with the multiple flashers colors and The the normal Pin Stadiums and Omega both have UV+Glow Flashers built in.

The difference with the Omegas is that they have the BLUR feature in exchange for the RGB for the GI. I hope this helps.

#5510 4 years ago

Scott, I love the idea of the Hovers, but they do interfere a bit with side art. Have you looked at using a clear or clear-ish plastic for these?

#5511 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Scott, I love the idea of the Hovers, but they do interfere a bit with side art. Have you looked at using a clear or clear-ish plastic for these?

Yes I have considered that as a possible option and am looking for a way to improve them for sure in this aspect.

#5512 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes I have considered that as a possible option and am looking for a way to improve them for sure in this aspect.

Awesome! I figured you were on top of it, but I know you frequently improve your products based on customer feedback, so I figured I'd chime in just in case you hadn't thought of it.

#5513 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Awesome! I figured you were on top of it, but I know you frequently improve your products based on customer feedback, so I figured I'd chime in just in case you hadn't thought of it.

Yes absolutely and appreciate your input. I am definitely working away on improvements!!

#5514 4 years ago

Orion's Belt is also installed on that IMDN. I still get the extra flasher colors! Best of both worlds.

#5515 4 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

Orion's Belt is also installed on that IMDN. I still get the extra flasher colors! Best of both worlds.

I thought of that, but I love the art blades I bought for this machine too much. I already lowered them down so the pinstadiums don't cover it up, Orion's Belt would take it too low. I'll stick with the fusions in it.

#5516 4 years ago

Cactus Canyons are getting some sunshine in the Wild West!!

E479A3A9-38F2-46FE-9707-EAA5785AF72E (resized).jpegE479A3A9-38F2-46FE-9707-EAA5785AF72E (resized).jpegD02E6A00-1854-4824-BAE8-15E807236756 (resized).jpegD02E6A00-1854-4824-BAE8-15E807236756 (resized).jpeg
#5517 4 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

That's a huge difference. The biggest issue has been primarily resolved. I just bought a pair of Omega for my JP. Couldn't deal with striping but now I can have best of both worlds.

#5518 4 years ago
FB5E538D-4893-44A5-BFE2-C9657B4BD216 (resized).jpegFB5E538D-4893-44A5-BFE2-C9657B4BD216 (resized).jpeg4E13933C-5D96-49EC-9B44-8F18A8FB5B8E (resized).jpeg4E13933C-5D96-49EC-9B44-8F18A8FB5B8E (resized).jpeg
#5519 4 years ago

Ok Scott, my buddy decided not to keep his JPLE, so we didn't put the Fusions in there. Can you give me instructions on putting them in Elvira LE now?

#5520 4 years ago

Any GI connection will work and most are triggering the UV+Glow flasher from the shaker motor using the wiring taps. They said that the other flashers are not yet programmed into the game much as a result and that the shaker motor is a perfect spot. I hope this helps.

#5521 4 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

I think that’s a great idea. It needs to be non-shiny though, low sheen.

#5522 4 years ago

SUPER SALE on Pin Stadiums Fri and Sat ONLY!!

In celebration of Pinball Expo 2019: Pin Stadium is offering over $40 off Pin Stadiums and Omegas, and a rare $60 off Fusions!! ALL accessory items on the website are 15% off.

Use Secret Code: "EXPO19"

mc_expo_header (resized).pngmc_expo_header (resized).png
#5523 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

SUPER SALE on Pin Stadiums Fri and Sat ONLY!!
In celebration of Pinball Expo 2019: Pin Stadium is offering over $40 off Pin Stadiums and Omegas, and a rare $60 off Fusions!! ALL accessory items on the website are 15% off.
Use Secret Code: "EXPO19"[quoted image]

Not working for Fusions

#5524 4 years ago

Not working for Fusions

Just updated and activated the code now. WOW you guys are fast!!

#5525 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just updated and activated the code now. WOW you guys are fast!!

#5526 4 years ago

Working now I see. All good and thank you for your order!!!

#5527 4 years ago

I have a WONKA with Pin Stadiums. Will the Hover work with it?

#5528 4 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I have a WONKA with Pin Stadiums. Will the Hover work with it?

Yes, they work with anything. They do cover up some art blade work though, so keep that in mind when deciding between Hovers or Magna Mounts.

#5529 4 years ago

Yes, they work with anything. They do cover up some art blade work though, so keep that in mind when deciding between Hovers or Magna Mounts.

Thanks, java. I just ordered a set.

#5530 4 years ago

Thanks for the help as I’ve been slammed here at the booth at Expo.

#5531 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thanks for the help as I’ve been slammed here at the booth at Expo.

Put Cary Hardy to work, he's not just another pretty face.

#5532 4 years ago

What is the current wait time for the Hovers?

#5533 4 years ago

I’m saving up for these mods... so bomb dot com

#5534 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Put Cary Hardy to work, he's not just another pretty face.

I have officially worn him out and believe he has almost lost that famous smile of his!

Quoted from txstargazer3:

What is the current wait time for the Hovers? About 2 weeks.

#5535 4 years ago

Being on the other side of the earth, time difference can stuff you up, is the Expo voucher still valid?

I have a JPLE coming, hopefully currently on a boat, and know already it’ll benefit from some extra lighting. I too didn’t realise the Omegas came with UV, was convinced I wanted the versatility of the RGB’s. Now not sure.

For the record I don’t own any Pinstadiums but have seen first hand what a product similar to them can do. Anyone who clearly disregards their potential benefit when used approximately has rocks in their heads.

#5536 4 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Being on the other side of the earth, time difference can stuff you up, is the Expo voucher still valid?

I have a JPLE coming, hopefully currently on a boat, and know already it’ll benefit from some extra lighting. I too didn’t realise the Omegas came with UV, was convinced I wanted the versatility of the RGB’s. Now not sure.

For the record I don’t own any Pinstadiums but have seen first hand what a product similar to them can do. Anyone who clearly disregards their potential benefit when used approximately has rocks in their heads.

Yes the “expo19” code is up for one last day today as many traveling back from the show can place their orders.

The Omegas are really popular for the JPLE and it’s about a 50/50 split as to customer who have ordered them for this machine. You are correct that they are very similar to the Pin Stadium X-Streams that Jack Danger from Deadflip and Martin from Head2head.

In addition they do have the UV+Glow flasher embedded underneath the BLUR too. Either which what you go I feel you will be overly happy with the results. I hope this helps.

So anyone that was debating on taking advantage of the Expo discount this is I’ll be the last and final day.

Save over $40+ on Pin Stadiums and Omegas ($240 instead of $280) and $60 on Fusions ($340 instead of $300) which rarely ever get discounted.

The best deal of course are the Fusions since it’s going to save you tons and you get the ultimate light show along with the fact that you have major versatility by having any color flasher (x4 and the UV+Glow) you want to match any machine and just a heads down beautiful light show that will be sure to please.

I hope this helps and I appreciate your post and comments too, thank you!

#5537 4 years ago

Here are some pics from the show and Franchi said he wanted to check out the Fusions game on Pin Stadium’s Munsters LE machine at the booth since he was considering them for his own.

Final results: Franchi approved and said he was impressed!! Also Jeff Teolis decided to photo bomb us.

1BC991D5-2474-4D14-9BAC-448CCCF2E67F (resized).jpeg1BC991D5-2474-4D14-9BAC-448CCCF2E67F (resized).jpeg64273F49-1235-4E84-9801-9BBE28C70763 (resized).jpeg64273F49-1235-4E84-9801-9BBE28C70763 (resized).jpeg7D9C38C7-F13E-472B-80C6-DA0F79057218 (resized).jpeg7D9C38C7-F13E-472B-80C6-DA0F79057218 (resized).jpeg
#5538 4 years ago

I'm having a pinball party on Thursday. Hoping I'll get my sweet Fusions in time.

#5539 4 years ago

Elvira LE with Pinstadium Lights. A couple of things to note, code is only at .83 so the shaker motor that the UV Glow is tied to isn't programmed yet.
Also, there aren't traditional flashers in the game so there doesn't seem to be a place to tie the fusions flashers to.
I didn't notice it while playing, but it seems I might have tied it to a gi bulb that doesn't go out. Need to tie it to a different one. Looks great anyway.

#5540 4 years ago

And already got a ship date. Wow, that's fast service.

#5541 4 years ago

Elvira LE with Pinstadium Lights. A couple of things to note, code is only at .83 so the shaker motor that the UV Glow is tied to isn't programmed yet.
Also, there aren't traditional flashers in the game so there doesn't seem to be a place to tie the fusions flashers to.
I didn't notice it while playing, but it seems I might have tied it to a gi bulb that doesn't go out. Need to tie it to a different one. Looks great anyway.

There is still some progress they need to make for the light show and flashers since the code is early. I was playing it this weekend at Expo work the latest code and there are some great options.

The pop bumpers are a good spot for the Fusions as they all flash individually. The key is to just trace these wires down underneath and use the wire taps there.

Also the shaker motor has been what other customers have been triggering it from successfully. Make sure your have the shaker motor turned on in Settings and recheck your connection.

Here is a list of the flasher options on the machine. I hope this helps !!

Also the RGB flood panels on the castle are a great option too just like Black Knight. You can trigger from the Red and set Red for the flasher in the Pin Stadium app, then Green, and Blue etc.

This should give you a beautiful combination of color changing GI effects that sync with the game (since they are on most of the time) and then when they flasher it’s going to be one heck of a light show. Try that first and see.

2CE03C63-CC40-41F4-AD61-35BC5CCFEC2C (resized).jpeg2CE03C63-CC40-41F4-AD61-35BC5CCFEC2C (resized).jpeg
#5542 4 years ago

He was having trouble installing the latest code and we were working on .83 Might have had something to do with that.

Speaking of which, I have my fusions coming for BKSoRLE on Wednesday and I want to set it up like you had it for the SDTM stream. Can you give me the locations and colors for that? It looks good enough that you should do one of those informational flyer type pictures for BK like you did Iron Maiden.

#5543 4 years ago

Anyone have video of a stern Jurassic park with the full compliment of pinstadiums? Would love to see one all decked out and what it can do

#5544 4 years ago

He was having trouble installing the latest code and we were working on .83 Might have had something to do with that.
Speaking of which, I have my fusions coming for BKSoRLE on Wednesday and I want to set it up like you had it for the SDTM stream. Can you give me the locations and colors for that? It looks good enough that you should do one of those informational flyer type pictures for BK like you did Iron Maiden.

Here is a link too the flasher diagram:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/88#post-4988024

However since then I decided to trigger the Fusions from the RGB panel flashers for some incredible results. Once you locate one of the panels just trace the wires down under the playfield and they are color coded red, green, blue etc. Then for the UV+Glow the flail flasher.

#5545 4 years ago

How about Deadpool with fusion?

#5546 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

How about Deadpool with fusion?

Deadpool Fusion setup:

Wolverine Spinner Flash- UV+Glow
Disco Ball Flash- Red
Eject Flasher- Red
Shaker Motor-Blue

#5547 4 years ago

I'm looking for a way to connect my Pin Stadium UV Glow flashers to the shaker motor in my Dialed In LE. I need to find a way to connect to the low voltage data connection but don't know where to start. Does anybody have an idea?

#5548 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I'm looking for a way to connect my Pin Stadium UV Glow flashers to the shaker motor in my Dialed In LE. I need to find a way to connect to the low voltage data connection but don't know where to start. Does anybody have an idea?

The connection is just by the shaker and tap the yellow wires. Bending them a little helps to get good pressure fitting.

1084F346-40B9-46F5-8A62-E385FF857E53 (resized).jpeg1084F346-40B9-46F5-8A62-E385FF857E53 (resized).jpeg
#5549 4 years ago

Thanks Scott. I was worried that there would be too much power there.
It was great meeting you at Expo. Thanks again for the shipping tube for my one-of-a kind collectors item.
Love my Pin Stadiums!

#5550 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a link too the flasher diagram:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/88#post-4988024
However since then I decided to trigger the Fusions from the RGB panel flashers for some incredible results. Once you locate one of the panels just trace the wires down under the playfield and they are color coded red, green, blue etc. Then for the UV+Glow the flail flasher.

I'm not finding the panel flashers in the manual. What's the location?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,222 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/111?hl=joefox22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.