(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,197 posts
  • 694 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball_lighting_mods-pinball (resized).png
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png
gnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).png
IMG_5279 (resized).PNG
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-the-simpsons-party-pinball-mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
stern_pinball_venom_pinball_mods_2500 (resized).png

There are 8,197 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 164.
#451 6 years ago

Here's some more player perspective before and after shots on MET Premium.

Update: The Pin Stadium factory is very busy this month folks!!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#452 6 years ago

So is shipping going to begin this next week or sometime soon. I'm way excited for these!

#453 6 years ago

Glad you are so excited!! The kits are very refined and looking great. The first units will be shipping out shortly and will start going out this month for sure. They will be shipping in the order received. We will email each person as their Pin Stadiums leave in route to you.

Scott

#454 6 years ago

It's still a race, which arrives first, my lights or my Alien pin! I'm excited about both!

#455 6 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

It's still a race, which arrives first, my lights or my Alien pin! I'm excited about both!

The first kit came off the Pin Stadium assembly line today for AFM. There are many kits in line almost ready also. Production is great and each kit is being personally fully tested (QC) before shipping. Here is a raw video (one handed filming ) of the customer's AFM kit with the UV+Glow and GI integration module. It looks really impressive and the GI theatrics are superb.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#456 6 years ago

Here is an even better video of the kit on Attack from Mars, the UV+Glow is connected to the Saucer hit target and the GI integration module is in effect for one effect of a light show!

1 week later
#457 6 years ago

I got the first set of lights this week and got them installed. The installation was super fast, way faster than expected. I took pictures along the way and I'd say total time to install in Attack from Mars was around 15 minutes max. I ordered the lights with UV Glow and tied it into the saucer flasher. The impact of Glow is nothing short of impressive. I spent the next hour or so just slamming the saucer to make it flash.

The set I received has the GI mod, which turns the GI off when the game goes dark, critical for games like Attack where the strobe light needs the full darkness to be effective or you pay for black odd mods for even the back box...no need to have secondary lighting stay on if you want the darkness.

If you did want the secondary lights on, you can do that as well by not hooking up the GI connection or if you want the UV Glow to stay on all the time hook the flasher connection to the GI instead. The connections are not polarized so the hook up is quick.

Posting a before and after. The after is the out of the box, no changes made setting. I dialed the brightness and color to what I wanted and it looks unbelievably good.

Final comment. I hate and I mean hate LEDs in games that pulse or flicker and cause the ball to look as if it has a trail. These lights for whatever reason do not cause the ball to look as if you are playing under a strobe light. It could be the angle, dc power I don't know and I don't really care. I just know it doesn't do that...now I'm waiting on my next 2 sets.

IMG_20170822_211642761 (resized).jpgIMG_20170822_211642761 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170822_211652046 (resized).jpgIMG_20170822_211652046 (resized).jpg

#458 6 years ago

Hey Scott, any eta on the shipping of the preorder people. Looking to get my RZLE hooked up. Thanks-Joe

#459 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Hey Scott, any eta on the shipping of the preorder people. Looking to get my RZLE hooked up. Thanks-Joe

I got a set for my RZ as well. Did you do the flasheroption if so what color did you pick

#460 6 years ago

I sent an email out to you just now. The pre-orders are beginning to ship. A few went out this week but many more next week. You will receive an email when it goes to ship.

#461 6 years ago

Thanks! Can't wait.....

#462 6 years ago

Thanks! Can't wait.....

Quoted from davijc02:

I got a set for my RZ as well. Did you do the flasheroption if so what color did you pick

UV+Glow is what he ordered. I hope this helps.

Scott

#463 6 years ago

Pin Stadium kits (attached a pic of what you will see when it arrives on your porch) are in final production and our first sets have started to ship. Here is the first review from a customer on Pinside:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/10#post-3932561

I hope to post up a video soon of it in AFM with strobe multiball with the GI module integration, it's insane!!! Strobe has never been any better and the playfield with the UV+Glow is impressive. Likely one of the most (and there are many) UV reactive playfield to date.

We are working vigorously day and night on production (literally) and a batch of them will be shipping later this week. More will ship next week and they will continue to flow out of our facility until all orders have been filled. Things are going really well and there are no hold ups whatsoever. It's just a matter of time and work with lots of testing and QC on each and every kit before it leaves our hands and goes into yours.

When your kit goes to ship I will personally email you the tracking information. It won't be long that's for sure. We appreciate your patience and support as always and just wanted to give an update. Check and "Like" our Facebook for updates too:

www.facebook.com/pinstadium

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
"The Collector's Choice in Premium Pinball Lighting"
www.pinstadium.com

IMG_6226 (resized).JPGIMG_6226 (resized).JPG

#464 6 years ago

Looks like you have more room for games at the new house. Nice!

#465 6 years ago

The next batch is being prepared for shipment!! They are starting to get into more customer's hands as we speak.

#466 6 years ago

Is mine in there!!!!! Can't wait-ship, ship, ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#467 6 years ago

If i ordered now how long roughly would it be till it would be shipped?

#468 6 years ago

Getting excited! Is Order #48 in there?

#469 6 years ago

Quoted from Phbooms:If i ordered now how long roughly would it be till it would be shipped?

Roughly 3-4 weeks or so as we are pumping out the pre-orders and in the meantime new orders are flooding in at the same and we are shipping those in the orders received. Thank you for the more than overwhelming response everyone!!!

We also will have a booth at the Chicago Expo this year for our launch. Machines will be on demo (customer ones and our own) with the Pin Stadium kits in action and our goal is to have them in stock too!

#470 6 years ago

QC testing a customer's WPC95 kit right now in the Cactus Canyon Continued before it ships. This has the GI module integration option and also the UV+Glow (triggered from the salon flasher). Here are some Before and Afters.

The last picture is of the 9 spotlight bulbs that were installed to try to brighten this game up previously (and a year ago and 2 1/2 hours worth of work). They didn't even do the job prior and with the kit you couldn't even tell they were there. When I pulled the bulbs out there was no noticabalr change in brightness due to the Pin Stadium kit powering the CCC playfield with its glow.

#471 6 years ago

Here is a video of CCC in action with our lights and a very rare moment of Cowboys Versus Aliens. Notice the GI module turning on and off in synchronization with the machine (particularly noticeable during Gunfight mode). Also UV+Glow is hitting hard when the saloon is smacked.

#472 6 years ago

Less picture / video taking - more shipping!

#473 6 years ago

No worries it was during a lunch break. And for all you know it could have been your kit!

#474 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Getting excited! Is Order #48 in there?

PM sent! and I see you just upgraded to the GI module integration, wow this is going to kill it on your Total Lightshow kit. What a great combination of products!! And our kits are fully compatible with LED OCD if anyone has them too.

#475 6 years ago

This is a QC test on one of our customer's kits heading to the Netherlands for his LOTR before it leaves our facility. He is a superstar on these forums and we appreciate his interest in the Pin Stadiums. We hope that he loves his kit. Thank you!!

This pinball LED lighting kit is our Pin Stadium with the UV+ glow (purplish flash you see when Balrog is triggered) and the newest option the GI module integration which allows the pinball machine to integrate itself with our kit. This allows for a very visually reactive cinematic experience on modes and effects when the GI is dimmed or turned off. At the beginning of the video notice the GI effects, then later Balrog comes out for quite a show!

For more information or to order please visit: www.pinstadium.com

#476 6 years ago

Had my GOT on the floor at the Cleveland pinball show all weekend with my pinstadium kit in there. Was played constantly, received lots of compliments and it won the best modern game award!!

IMG_6572 (resized).JPGIMG_6572 (resized).JPG

#477 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Had my GOT on the floor at the Cleveland pinball show all weekend with my pinstadium kit in there. Was played constantly, received lots of compliments and it won the best modern game award!!

Congratulations on this! I'm glad that the lights helped to draw the crowd and seal the deal for your extremely nice GOT. Wow!!!

#478 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well that thing is bad ass!!!

#479 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Well that thing is bad ass!!!

He has done a really good job with the app and dialing in the color with precision so that it works super well with the artwork colors. Maybe chuckwurt can share the exact settings for other GOT owners getting the Pin Stadium kit?

The general rule is to start with the majority color that you see when you look at the playfield. If it's more than one color then usually if you mix those two together (happy medium on the middle) then it will look really good.

When it's one majority color, I like to use the camera feature in the app and take a picture of that part of the playfield. It will then dial in the colored LED portion to that specific color, next you can turn up the white color (it defaults to 0% purposely) for the exact desired amount of illumination.

#480 6 years ago

Scott,
you originally planned to ship all orders until end of August. Now we have mid of September. If you shipped in timely order of the incoming orders, at which number are you actually now with your shipments? Any profection, when the first 100 orders will be shipped?

I am just curious, when I can expect my shipment

#481 6 years ago

Yeah, I kinda was expecting to have my kit around now too.

#482 6 years ago

I'm #41 and received mine yesterday. Mike

#483 6 years ago

I have no clue what number I was but just received the shipping email from Scott yesterday! CAN'T. FREAKING. WAIT!!!!!

#484 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Maybe chuckwurt can share the exact settings for other GOT owners getting the Pin Stadium kit?

As soon as I get my game set back up I will. Gotta get screen shots of the app.

#485 6 years ago

Order placed. I look forward to actually being able to see the balls during Well Walker Multiball!

#486 6 years ago

Sneak Peak of upcoming SDTM video of the Pin Stadium Lights system

IMG_7079 (resized).JPGIMG_7079 (resized).JPG

#487 6 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Scott,
you originally planned to ship all orders until end of August. Now we have mid of September. If you shipped in timely order of the incoming orders, at which number are you actually now with your shipments? Any profection, when the first 100 orders will be shipped?
I am just curious, when I can expect my shipment

The Pin Stadiums are being shipped out continually now each day and I do thank you for your patience. In a couple weeks they should be all out to the pre-orders and then after that we are processing the standard orders that came and are coming in. Many are ordering this now for pickup at the Expo. It's a matter of taking time testing each kit before they go out and QC is what I am focusing on. Yours will arrive very soon and I will email you when it goes to ship. I feel confident that you are going to be extremely happy with the results.

Thank you to all for your support and soon you will have yours. I know this is a matter of your excitement and for that it is much appreciated.

#488 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yeah, I kinda was expecting to have my kit around now too.

Email sent just a few moments ago.

#489 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I have no clue what number I was but just received the shipping email from Scott yesterday! CAN'T. FREAKING. WAIT!!!!!

Looks forward to seeing it on your Rob Zombie!!! Please post pics and vids!! Thank you again for your order too.

#490 6 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Order placed. I look forward to actually being able to see the balls during Well Walker Multiball!

Thank you for the order, Well Walker is all I want to hit when I have the UV+Glow hooked to it!

#491 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Wow thats looking nice. Also looking forward to your episode walkthough and review of them too!!!

#492 6 years ago

Any suggestion which kit I should order for TAF? Is there a lot for the GI option to effect?

Also with the brighter lighting inside, does it make less need for invisiglass?

#493 6 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

Any suggestion which kit I should order for TAF? Is there a lot for the GI option to effect?
Also with the brighter lighting inside, does it make less need for invisiglass?

I would suggest the GI and UV+Glow for the Flasher option as it does really well with that dark playfield. One of the tremendous side benefits of the Pin Stadium kit is that since it illuminates so well under the glass that it heavily reduces and in some cases removes DMD, backglass/backbox, spot light or LED strips reflections off back glass or DMD, and overhead lights (but now you don't need lights). I can't say that it replaces invisiglass but I can tell you that I never think about getting it anymore if that tells you anything.

Here are some recent customer kits going through QC test today before they ship. The room conditions are no lighting at all.

WOZ:

Monster Bash:

#494 6 years ago

Placed my order for Batman 66LE. Great communication from Scott and a super looking product. You sir are going to be busy for a long time. Bravo on a great product design and offering!!

#495 6 years ago

Just put one of these kits on Creature from the Black Lagoon. First off, installation took about 20 minutes and was super easy!! I've only played around with lighting a short time, so I surely haven't seen all this can do, but so far I am very happy. I've put a few pics with the lights on. I will load more on after I've created the ultimate lighting for my preference. Well worth the money.

Creature 1 (resized).jpgCreature 1 (resized).jpg

Creature 2 (resized).jpgCreature 2 (resized).jpg

Creature 5 (resized).jpgCreature 5 (resized).jpg

#496 6 years ago

Any vids of a woz with light kit installed ?

#497 6 years ago

I missed it above...just saw very cool

#498 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yes, i have these on tron pro and look great but was thinking about adding el wire kit so I'm wanting to see what its like with those on.

#499 6 years ago

So I just got my kit but the directions don't mention what socket these plug into on the driver board for a spooky game. Attempting to install on my Rob Zombie. Help please!

#500 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

So I just got my kit but the directions don't mention what socket these plug into on the driver board for a spooky game. Attempting to install on my Rob Zombie. Help please!

I'm working on updating directions link for the Spooky this weekend. You will connect to the "Board Power" on the top left of this diagram for RZ. I will email this also. Let me know if you have any other questions. The fastest way is to email [email protected] and I can respond quickly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
13,700 (OBO)
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
£ 38.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
Plastics
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toronto, ON
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
8,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salt Lake City, UT
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
There are 8,197 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/10?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.